The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fridays at the Smiths—Part Two

by VindalooCurry

The trip home was so odd. I felt lucid and clear-headed on one level, but I could feel new emotions and thoughts going through me. I felt clear-headed, but first and foremost I was so horny, and so aware that the woman sitting next to me, my wife, was a sexual creature that needed ploughing in the worst way. It was really weird—I hadn’t really sexy thoughts about her in years. I found myself speeding home so that I could get her into a helpless position and just scrog her ears off!

She was Chatty Kathy all the way home. She raved about the counselling that we got, and the session she had with the assistant therapist. “Oh, she was just so SWEET! We talked girl talk, and about home life, and the children. It was just so fun, and she really listened to me; that’s something you could learn, you know.” I steeled myself for the start of another bitch session, but then she laughed and patted my arm. “Oh, I know you men. You hardly listen to your wives, but we’re both gonna change that. We’re both going to talk to each other more honestly, and we’ll both learn how to listen better as well. Everything will be fine! You watch.”

“I don’t know,” I groused. “I know we didn’t pay for anything today, but I think that counseling stuff is a lotta bunk.”

“Well, we’re going back next week, and that’s that. Dr. Dave suggested we bring the kids, so I got an evening appointment for all five of us.”

All this while I fantasized about bending her over the kitchen island and taking her hard from behind. Geez, where did that come from?

We pulled into the driveway. It was Friday afternoon, so Joe would be at track practice and the twins were lordknowswhere. Having the house to ourselves was a good idea, considering what I wanted to do.

As we got out of the car, SWMBO said, “I need to take care of something in the bathroom for a few minutes. Could you go into the kitchen and pour me a glass of iced tea? I’ll be out in five minutes.”

“Sure, honey.” Sure, bitch. I’m gonna give it to you, all right. Right up your snatch while you beg for more.

She had disappeared into the back of the house by the time I walked in from the garage. I poured her some iced tea and realized that I was unconsciously stroking myself. Damn, I was hard again. Hey, I ought to...

I quickly stripped down to skin, right there in the kitchen. I was now as hard as a rock. I liked the way my cock bobbed with heaviness. It looked, maybe, even sexier than it did when I was younger and my cockhead would stand almost straight up. I didn’t care that one of the kids (or their friends) might walk in any time.

I waited for her to come out, getting randier by the second. I hid in one corner of the kitchen, lying in wait for her. I was gonna jump her from behind, force her against the island and push my cock up her from behind. She may not be ready for that sort of thing, and she may not like it much, but I sure as hell was going to give it to her good.

I heard her footsteps, and I crouched. But she came around the corner obviously looking for me, because she saw me before I could get to her. God! she was dressed....well, not dressed exactly. She was wearing a push-up bra that made her itty-bitties as big as they could be—pushed way in and up. High-cut French-style undies, gartered stockings—all of it transparent, and black 4″ heels. She had something in her hand, but all I had eyes for was her body.

God, I hit the jackpot! I was gonna put it so far up her, she’d spit come. I snarled and reached for her, but it didn’t work. She stepped to one side, grabbed my hand, and the next thing I know she had me in a thumbhold with me bent over the island instead of her. She lifted my arm painfully up my back until I cried out.

“Now,” she grated. “Now, I’m going to tell you this once, and you’re going to listen.

“You’ve been an absolute shitheel the last 10 years, and I’m not putting up with it anymore. The rules are going to change. You’re going to be honest with me from now on, and you’re going to take care of this family properly. Attitudes will change. You’ve not been a decent husband or father for this family. You’ve been a drone for years, and I’m going to show you the only thing a drone is good for.”

She lifted my arm up further, pushing me against the island until my upper body and face were flattened onto the countertop. I tried to see what she started to do, but lifting my head got my arm raised painfully again. After a moment I felt something brushing up against my butt, and then something cold and hard began to push against my sphincter.

I started to buck, but she anticipated me and lifted my arm again. “Uh uh, babe. You just lie still and take this. I’ll dislocate your fucking arm if I have to. Besides, baby,” and she leaned over and whispered in a tone dripping with sarcastic and acid, “you’ll love it. Now hold still.” The pressure against my butt started again, and got bigger and more insistent.

Oh my god! It felt like she was shoving a baseball bat up my ass! My hole slowly widened, and widened, and then widened some more. Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more, the movement stopped. And then she started to withdraw, just as slowly. “Honey, I—”

I heard a creepy laugh. ”Honey, as many years as you and I have been married, I’ve wanted to do this. I’ve wanted to show you what it feels like to be taken when you’re not in the mood. Dr. Dave’s assistant explained this to me when I told him how frustrated I was with you. Sex, sex, sex. All the time with the sex. Well, it’s my turn for the sex, sex, sex. You be a good drone, and take my cock up your butt whenever I’m in the mood—and that’ll be a lot from now on—and if you behave, you’ll get a little of what you’re after.” I started to protest, but she cut me off. “Shut up, bitch! Can’t enjoy a good fuck with all your yakking!”

And with that, she went after me—in and out, and in and out. The pain ebbed away, and I began to feel—well, it was hot. I can’t believe I’d ever feel that way, but it started to really turn me on. I suddenly remembered some of what had happened at Dr. Dave’s. I couldn’t believe that what he had done had slipped my mind. I guess I was preoccupied by wanting to take SWMBO and fuck her within an inch of her life.

My cock, which had begun to soften when my wife caught me, was now ragingly hard. She was now using her entire body to push that...whatever it was...into me. I felt something warm grow inside me, and I realized that I was about to come. Oh, yeah! That’s it! I wanted to come! I wanted it so badly that I started to push back against her. I wanted to come!

“Yeah, that’s the way, drone! Make me happy and I’ll do you regularly.”

I was just getting to the edge when...

“Oh, no, you don’t, slut!” She pulled out of me abruptly, pulled me upright and whipped me around. I could finally see what she had been using on me. She was wearing some sort of harness with a hole in the front, and there was 6 inches of black dildo protruding from it.

Now, I’ve read my share of porn, and browsed the sex toy web sites, but it’s one thing to see a picture of some skank wearing a strap-on and doing some inadequate guy up the butt. It’s quite another to have someone you’ve known most of your adult life, someone you thought you knew, pointing one of those things in your direction with lust in their eyes. It was one of those realistic-looking ones, and pretty thick, too. Where the hell had she gotten it?

She was smirking. “Take a good look at it, honey. It’ll be waiting for you every night when you go to bed.” She started stroking it lovingly. “And if you bitch about it, I’ll order its big brother, and I won’t be gentle with it.” She sauntered back toward the bedroom. As she rounded the corner out of my eyeshot, she called back, “Oh, by the way, when the children aren’t home, I expect you to walk around the house naked. I may get in the mood at any time, and you have to be available.” She laughed a lustful little laugh and went into the bedroom.

I was confused. No, I was dumbfounded. I literally stood there for several minutes with my mouth open and my cock at full attention. I wanted to say something, but I was too hurt, and too confused, and way too horny to make any sense.

Just then I heard the garage door closing. Someone was home! I scooped my clothes and ran for the bedroom. I just made it into the bedroom when the mud room door, right next to the bedroom door, opened. I closed the bedroom door and started to put my pants back on, when I heard SWMBO whimper, “No, please! Don’t do that! Please come here—I need you so badly!”

I turned, dreading what she had in mind for me now. What I saw confused me still further. She had taken the strap-on harness off and was sprawled on the bed, legs wide open and back arched. She had two fingers plunging in and out of her snatch and was rubbing herself frantically with the other hand. “Oh god! Come fuck me! I need it so bad! I’ll do anything you want!! I’ll blow you, I’ll let you put in my ass, anything you want! You’re all hard, IwantyoutoIknowyouwantto!!”

I did the logical thing—I stood there with mouth open (again) and cock twitching. She saw I wasn’t coming to her. She crawled off the bed and came to me on her hands and knees, helpless lust written on her face. “Oh fuck! I want that cock so badly! Please, please let me have it! I’ll suck it for you! I’ll suck it so well!” She literally crawled up my legs and grabbed it with one hand. She stared at it for a moment, as if she had just won the $300 million lottery, victory in her eyes, before she plunged her mouth over it.

“ohgod, it (slurp) tastes so (slurp) GOOD! I could (slurp) do this (slurp) all day lo...” The rest of it was lost as she opened really wide and slowly took my entire cock down her throat, held it while her tongue swirled along the bottom of my shaft, locked her lips around it, and then slowly withdrew with enough suction to pull her cheeks in hard. She puffed for air through her nose, and then she went down on me again, and again.

My knees were getting weak, and my heart was hammering. She stopped for a moment and looked up, eyes clouded with fuck fever. “I want you to screw me as hard as you want. And,” she stuck her tongue out and helped herself to my precum, “while I’m resting from being worn out by your fat cock,” and her eyes narrowed, “...you could...well, you know...maybe...have the girls join in.”

I was shocked, and not because I thought SWBMO had become insane or was so crazed she didn’t know what she was saying. I was shocked because I had a sudden mental image of my twin daughters lustily sharing my cock between the two of them.

It was so strange. It was like what she said was a trigger for something buried in my mind—something in that dusty back room that you keep locked up those thoughts that were too terrible or cruel or wrong to see the light of day.

Something like a TV snapped on in my mind, and it was showing something like a skin flick, of someone playing the role of me. There I was, standing with my hands on my hips and my feet separated; I felt like I was the king of my world. My prick was much larger than it was in real life, and there was Audra sucking on it while Sandy was licking my ballsack, urging me on. Audra’s petite hand was barely big enough to wrap her fingers around the shaft, and she struggled to get her mouth open wide enough to get me in.

Sandy was licking my balls and playing with my pubic hair with her lips. Every so often she would push Audra out of the way and take her turn. I would grasp her ears, and she would open wide and let me fuck her face. Audra would smile and gently finger her sister until it was her turn with Dad’s dick again.

I watched the action in my mind’s eye, and then the point-of-view shifted slightly, and I realized that SWMBO was kneeling behind me. Her hands were separating my asscheeks, and she was rimming my asshole for all she was worth. All three of them were pantingly eager to pleasure me, to make me come...

I snapped back to reality as I started to come. I felt SWMBO reach behind me and push a finger into my butt, as sore as it was, and push down on my prostate. BOOM! I started coming as she held just my cockhead in her mouth. Pulse after spurt after gush filled her mouth, and then overfilled it. It oozed out the corners of her lips and ran down her chin. I shuddered, much like I did at Dr. Dave’s, before I sank to my knees. As I lost consciousness, the last thing I remember was SWMBO opening her mouth, letting my manjuice run down her face and drip on the carpet. She was proudly showing me what I had done, and her sated smile showed how much she loved it.

End of Part 2