The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fridays at the Smiths—Part Three

by VindalooCurry

The trip home was so odd. I felt lucid and clear-headed on one level, but I could feel new emotions and thoughts going through me. I felt clear-headed, but first and foremost I was so horny, and so aware that the man sitting next to me, my husband, was a sexual creature that needed ploughing in the worst way. It was really weird—I hadn’t really sexy thoughts about her in years, much less thoughts of taking him as he had often taken me. I found that I wanted him to speed home so that I could fuck his ass! Where the hell did that come from??

When I was led to the next session room while we were with Dr. Dave, Shelly, his assistant, had explained that it was his impression that there were issues that I didn’t care to discuss in front my husband. “Talking with me somewhere else will give you a chance to let your hair down a little and share some girl talk with me.”

I wasn’t comfortable with talking “girl talk” with a stranger, but somehow it was easy with Shelly. We would chat about kids (she had two of her own), and then about running a house, and then I’d find we had gotten into our sex lives. I would say something like, “It’s not very satifying, or very frequent. He always wants it when he wants it, and I’m usually not in the mood. And the man doesn’t know how to spell ‘foreplay’.

“That’s what we’re here for, Mrs. Smith. Dr. Dave has developed some amazing techniques. We’re going to start one of them right now. I’d like to show you a short film, so why don’t you make yourself comfortable in this chair while I get it started. Are you still thirsty?”

“No, I’m all right. My eyes are a little dry, though.”

“Not to worry—I’ve got a bottle of drops. Just look up and I’ll drop a little more in your eyes.”

I sat in the chair, or lay down rather; it turned out to be a recliner. The lights dimmed a bit, and a screen on the wall started to show....

....well, I’m not sure I’d call it a movie. Come to think of it, I can’t really remember much about it. It started out as a small group of people seated in a semi-circle, discussing communication in marriage. Pretty dull, really, but then my mind started to wander. I know the film started discussing sex, and then it started to talk about role reversals, and how it was really hot to fuck your partner even if they didn’t want to, and how dildoes were an essential part of any relationship, and how fucking all sorts of people was a natural, healthy thing, even your children if they were of age of consent—all sorts of stuff that didn’t make much sense. Then, I mean.

After the film was over, Shelly came in. “How do you feel, Mrs. Smith?”

I slowly turned my head toward her and smiled my best come-hither smile. “Oh, I’m just fine, Shelly. You know, you’re a hot number. Come over here and sit in my lap. I want you to feel my cunt.”

Shelly smiled. “Oh, I think you’re doing quite well. Now, keep your hands to yourself.” Mrs. Smith started to massage her own right breast and moaned quietly. “Eyes open. I have something else for you to see, and you need to be medicated for it.” Eyes were opened, and drops were dropped. “Good girl. You are about to enter a whole new world. Watch the film now.”

I watched. I learned. Sex was good. Sex was hot. Sex was power and control and sharing and a sacrament and a three[—ring circus sex should be shared with everyone you love your spouse your friends strangers...

When the film was over, Shelly came in with a small bundle. “These are toys for you. I’m sure you’ll put them to good use.”

“Yes I will put them to good use”

* * *

“I don’t know,” he bitched. “I know we didn’t pay for anything today, but I think that counseling stuff is a lotta bunk.”

“Well, we’re going back next week, and that’s that. Dr. Dave suggested we bring the kids, so I got an evening appointment for all five of us.”

All this went on while I thought about bending him over the kitchen island and taking her hard from behind. Where did that come from?

We pulled into the driveway. As we got out of the car, I said, “I need to take care of something in the bathroom for a few minutes. Could you go into the kitchen and pour me a glass of iced tea? I’ll be out in five minutes.”

“Sure, honey.” Sure, bitch, I heard him say. Well, I’m gonna give it to you, asshole. Right up your asshole until you beg for more.

I went to the master bath and immediately stripped. The bundle Shelly gave me had a beautiful push-up, matching high-cut panties, and stockings. I hadn’t worn anything like this since before I was married. The bundle also included two dildoes (one medium, one a monster), and a harness that my new cocks would fit right into! I found myself unconsciously stroking one of them. Damn, I was hot.

I walked out of the bedroom, my hips swaying with every deliberate step and the medium-sized cock wobbling slightly in my hand. I didn’t care who saw me right now; all I could think was about using my dick on Dickhead. As I approached the kitchen, I could see from the reflection of the stainless steel refrigerator that he was crouched, waiting for me. And he was naked! Even better—less trouble for me and my cock.

I came around the corner, looking straight at him. I could see from his eyes that he was surprised by what he saw. And he should have been. I don’t cut much of a figure anymore, what with years of self-neglect (that was going to change!) and two childbirths, but I think I was still pretty, with my tits pushed in and up,

He snarled and reached for me, but it didn’t work. He obviously forgot about those self-defense lessons I had taken a few years ago. I had never had a chance to really use them—but I did now! I easily side-stepped his attempt to grab my arm, grabbed his hand instead, came around behind him, found his thumb and grabbed it hard, and lifted. The next thing he knew I had him in a thumbhold and bent over the kitchen island next to the cooktop. I lifted my arm up his back until he cried out.

“Now,” I grated. “Now, I’m going to tell you this once, and you’re going to listen.

“You’ve been an absolute shitheel the last 10 years, and I’m not putting up with it anymore. The rules are going to change. You’re going to be honest with me from now on, and you’re going to take care of this family properly. Attitudes will change. You’ve not been a decent husband or father for this family. You’ve been a drone for years, and I’m going to show you the only thing a drone is good for.”

I lifted his arm up further, pushing him against the island until his upper body and face were flattened onto the countertop. He tried to lift his head to see what I was doing, but lifting his head got his arm raised again.

Now it was my turn! I took the dildo and gently rubbed it up and down against his cheeks. I thought about making him take it dry and hard, but thought better of it. I surreptitiously lowered the head into the can of fat drippings I had on the cooktop, and then slowly pressed the head into his cheeks. It found his sphincter and slowly pushed ahead.

He started to buck, but I anticipated him and lifted the arm again. “Uh uh, babe. You just lie still and take this. I will dislocate your fucking arm if I have to. Besides, baby,” I leaned over and whispered in a tone dripping with sarcastic and acid, “you’ll love it. Now hold still.” I deftly slipped the dildo into the harness I had loosely put on and pulled the harness straps tight, never losing my grip on his thumb.

From the way he whimpered and bucked, you would think I was shoving a baseball bat up his ass! I felt my rubber cock slowly move into him as his hole slowly widened, and widened, and then widened some more. He held his breath against sobs, and I finally planted it all the way to its root. Good! About time he got some of his own attitude back! I began to withdraw, just as slowly, as tenderly as a lover. From behind gritted teeth, he started, “Honey, I—”

I cut him off with as creepy a laugh as I felt. ”Honey, as many years as you and I have been married, I’ve wanted to do this. I’ve wanted to show you what it feels like to be taken when you’re not in the mood. Dr. Dave’s assistant explained this to me. Sex, sex, sex. All the time with the sex. Well, it’s my turn for the sex, sex, sex. You be a good drone and take my cock up your butt whenever I’m in the mood—and that’ll be a lot from now on—and if you behave, you’ll get a little of what you’re after.” He started to protest again, but I chopped him off. “Shut up, bitch! Can’t enjoy a good fuck with you yakking!”

And with that, I went after him—in and out, and in and out. His hole began to ease, and I began to feel—well, the hottest I had ever felt before. I can’t believe I’d ever feel that way, but it started to really turn me on. I suddenly remembered some of what had happened to me at Dr. Dave’s. I couldn’t believe that what he had done had slipped my mind. I guess I was preoccupied by wanting to take hubby for a ride, my way. I felt like I wanted sex constantly, for the rest of my life! Giving or taking, it no longer mattered.

I reached around in front of hubby for his dick, which was as hard as a rock. Ha! He felt the same way I did! He wanted sex, and wasn’t picky about whether he was pitching or catching. I used my entire body to push the dildo.into me—I began humping him in earnest. I felt something warm grow inside me, and I realized that I was about to come. Oh, yeah! That’s it! I wanted to come! I wanted it so badly that I started to shove into him hard. I wanted to come! He began to act that way, too!

“Yeah, that’s the way, drone! Make me happy and I’ll do you regularly.”

He was getting to the edge when I stopped.

“Oh, no, you don’t, slut!” I pulled out of him abruptly, pulled him upright and whipped him around. I could finally see what she had been using on me. Now, I’ve always hated porn, hated its objectivication of women. But it’s one thing to see a picture of some skank wearing a strap-on and doing some inadequate guy up the butt. It’s quite another to have someone you’ve known most of your adult life, someone you thought you knew, watching you wearing one of those things you’d only seen in pictures, with lust in his eyes and real heat in your crotch.

I smirked. “Take a good look at it, honey.” His eyes shifted down to my cock, and he licked his lips. “It’ll be waiting for you every night when you go to bed.” I started stroking it lovingly. “And if you bitch about it, I’ll use its big brother, and I won’t be gentle with it.” I was suddenly so horny! I wanted to throw myself on my back right there on the tile floor and have him take me. But, I thought, I can’t do that! I just got the better of him—can’t give that up now! I felt like a hot limp rag, ready to take whatever I could get up into my twat. I’ve got to get by myself and get off fast!

I slowly sauntered away and headed back toward the bedroom. As I rounded the corner out of his eyeshot, I laconically called back, “Oh, by the way, when the children aren’t home, I expect you to walk around the house naked. I may get in the mood at any time, and you have to be available.” I laughed as I made it into the bedroom just in time.

I whipped the harness off and began working myself with both hands. That felt so good! I loved the feeling of triumph that I had over “the drone”, but right now I just had to get off. I ripped the panties off, threw myself down on the bed, pointed my stocking feet straight up into the air and spread my legs as far apart as they would go, and shoved two fingers of my right hand into my soppy hole and began working my clit with my left. It was like I was auditioning for a skin flick, and I was gonna get that part! I was so hot, I had to show off.

A moment later I heard the garage door opening, but I didn’t care. Joe could have brought home his entire physics study group into the bedroom, and I wouldn’t have missed a beat. In a matter of seconds, I got myself off once, but that wasn’t nearly enough. Then I saw hubby scurry into the bedroom, clothes in hand. If I had been thinking coherently, I would have laughed at his getting out of sight from whomever had gotten home. But I wasn’t thinking coherently. I was thinking...oh my god his COCK! My nether lips twitched in sudden anticipation.

He started to put his briefs back on. I heard myself whimper, “No, please! Don’t do that! Please come here—I need you so badly!” I thought, where the hell did THAT come from??

He turned, obviously dreading what I had in mind for me now. Little did he know!. “Oh god! Come fuck me!” I begged. “I need it so bad! I’ll do anything you want!! I’ll blow you, I’ll let you put in my ass, anything you want! You’re hard, IwantyoutoIknowyouwantto!!”

He stood there with mouth open and cock twitching. I could see he wasn’t going to get to me fast enough. I crawled off the bed and came to me on her hands and knees, mindless lust wiping out everything else. “Oh fuck! I want that cock so badly! Please, please let me have it! I’ll suck it for you! I’ll suck it so well!” I crawled up his leg and grabbed his stick with one hand. I realized that relief was a stroke or three away, just before I plunged my mouth over it.

“ohgod, it (slurp) tastes so (slurp) GOOD! I could (slurp) do this (slurp) all day lo...” The rest of it was lost as I opened really wide and slowly took his entire cock down her throat, held it there while my tongue swirled along the bottom of the shaft, locked my lips around it, and then sucked for all I was worth as I slowly pulled my face away. I puffed for air briefly through my nose, and then I went down on him again, and again. My left hand found my clit again, and I was working it as fast as my fingers would fly.

His knees got shaky, and I could feel his pulse through his stiffness. I stopped for a moment and looked up; I could no longer think straight. “I want you to screw me as hard as you want. And,” I stuck my tongue out and helped myself to my delicious precum, “while I’m resting from being worn out by your fat cock,” and my eyes closed as I shivered, “...you could...well, you know...maybe...have our girls join in.”

I would have been horrified by what I just said, if I hadn’t been so crazed at the moment. I had heard the girls come into the house, and it was like a plant that had suddenly risen out of fertile soil. It just felt....right....to invite them to share their dad’s cock with me. It was so strange, like what I said was a trigger for something buried in my mind—something in that dusty back room that you keep locked up those thoughts that were too terrible or cruel or wrong to see the light of day.

Something like a TV snapped on in my mind, and it was like a skin flick, of someone playing the role of me. There I was, on my knees lovingly stroking hubby’s sphincter with my tongue and scratching behind his ballsack with a fingernail. He was hard, and I was keeping it that way. I couldn’t see what else was going on, but I could hear one of my daughters sucking on hubby’s fuckstick, which was much larger than it was in real life. (How well I knew how big that monster was!.) The point of view shifted slightly, and then I could see Audra sucking on it while Sandy was licking his ballsack, urging him on. Audra’s petite hand was barely big enough to wrap her fingers around the shaft, and she strained to get her mouth open wide enough to get him in.

Sandy was licking his balls and playing with the pubic hair with her lips. Every so often she would push Audra out of the way and take her turn. He would grasp the sides of her head, she would open wide, and let him fuck her face. Audra would smile and gently finger her sister until it was her turn with Dad’s dick again. Sweet Audra! She reached down with her other hand and gently scratched her manicured nail along my labia, which was dripping with moisture. All three of us were all pantingly anxious to make hubby come.

I snapped back to reality. I reached behind hubby and pushed a finger into his butt (don’t care how sore as it was!), and pushed down on his prostate. BOOM! He started exploding as I held just my cockhead in my mouth. Pulse after spurt after gush filled my mouth, and then overfilled it. It oozed out the corners of my lips and ran down my chin.

I was in bliss! It tasted so good, and I loved the way it slushed around on my tongue. I shuddered, much like I did at Dr. Dave’s. As hubby slowly collapsed and lost consciousness, I opened my mouth, letting his manjuice run down my face and drip on the carpet. I was so proud of everything I had done to him. I wanted to show him what he had done, and I’m sure my sated smile showed how much I loved doing it to him.

End of Part 3

From: vindaloo.curry@gmail.com Subject: SUBMISSION: Fridays at the Smiths Part Four Date: September 25, 2006 10:07:31 PM EDT To: simon@galaxy.net

Fridays at the Smiths—Part 4 by VindalooCurry vindaloo.curry@gmail.com

The week that followed was a blur. I had just finished a long-term project at work that came to a successful conclusion—one of the few happy things about that job. We had come in under budget and slightly ahead of schedule, which meant a nice bonus and a long-overdue month’s vacation from the office. I hadn’t planned to go anywhere or do anything other than sleep and laze around the house.

Well, I got very little sleep that week. I’m not sure what was happening, but SWMBF (I changed her nickname mentally—you can probably guess what the new verb is) and I went after it like minks in a cage. It was a good thing that our kids were busy in school and had active social lives, because we took every opportunity, and damn near every horizontal flat surface in the house, to fuck each other’s brains out. I pretty much went along with whatever she had in mind, and she had a lot on her mind! If I hadn’t been in such a hormonal haze, I might have wondered if maybe she was growing insane on me.

The day after the first session with Dr. Dave, she went on a buying jag, both in town and online. I guess I should be grateful we live in Chicago, a city in which almost anything can be found somewhere in a store. She came home with most of a car’s worth of parcels and bags, and she ordered quite a bit on various web sites, all with expedited deliveries. And boy, did we play!

She ordered all sorts of toys, including a glass piece that could almost be mistaken for a beautiful art piece were it not for its semi-realistic head and slight curve. (SWMBF made it part of a centerpiece for the dining room table. The first time the kids saw it, they burst out laughing but wouldn’t tell us what was so funny. They probably thought we didn’t realize what we had. They might not have laughed if they had seen us doing what we did with it evey night the rest of the week. Good thing glass cleans up so well.) She ordered corsets and stockings for both of us; I thought that was a little weird until she made me put mine on. You know, it’s actually pretty interesting, and a little exciting as well.

Basically, we were in heat 24 hours a day, and took every possible opportunity to cool the fire.

We had a courier come to the house early in the week. She handed me a package, had me sign a receipt, and off she went. I opened the small box; it contained a bottle of pills and a note from Dr. Dave. He said that results of some medical tests indicated a slight vitamin deficiency in me, and the pills were to correct that problem. “Correcting this situation might cause mild stomach distress and perhaps a bit of discomfort for a few days. This is normal and nothing to be alarmed about.” They were small white pills, with instructions on the bottle to take two a day with food or milk, and to finish the bottle. Cool. I popped two right there.

Sure enough, there was a little tummy upset that evening, but something odd happened. A couple of days later, when I woke up, my prick was bigger. Not erect, but bigger. Longer, and a little thicker. Not much, but I could see a difference, and I could feel something...ODD...about it. It felt stretched, and the head was larger, some. It didn’t hurt, exactly. That evening, when SWMBF was in her receptive mood and let me take her, I felt a good inch longer than normal, and had gotten some bigger around as well. It was really sensitive too; I had to slow down to keep from popping off after just a couple of minutes. Gee, I thought, those vitamins are really doing me some good.

The day before our next appointment with Dr. Dave, two hefty types showed up in a van for some sort of installation my wife had ordered. SWMBF let me put a pair of shorts on, let them in, and told me not to get up from the game I was watching, that she had a surprise coming to me. The two installation guys smirked at me as she led them back to our bedroom, both of them carrying a large rectangular something wrapped in paper. They also brought in a couple of ladders, a couple of parcels, and a tool box. I wondered what was going on when I started hearing furniture being moved and some banging.

After a couple of hours, it got very quiet back there, and curiosity got the best of me. I quietly crept back to the bedroom door, which had been pulled to but not closed. I quietly pushed the door open, and was not entirely surprised at what I saw.

She was on her knees betwen the two palookas, and she had them placed most carefully. I had a perfect view of what they were doing, but they were turned so that they wouldn’t notice me. One of them had an ugly little dinky that wasn’t much, but the guy with the beard had a uncut monster sprouting from his pants! He was the one in her mouth, while she stroked the other guy. My mouth began to water.

As I was taking this in, she opened her eyes and looked straight at me. She winked at me, and then she really put on a show! She licked, she sucked, she lifted shafts and nuzzled testicles. She had those guys moaning and twitching, and before long they both started spurting. My eyes got big (as did my cock) when she turned their dicks so that they spurted on each other!

Oh god, I almost laughed out loud! They both jumped back like scalded pigs, started to brush the other’s cockjuice from his legs, then suddenly thought better of it. They both stood, sputtering and fuming. The guy with the beard started bitching at SWMBF, and that was my cue.

I walked into the room, with a pleasant smile on my face and my hand rubbing the noticeably large lump in my pants. “Gentlemen!” They both turned in dismay but didn’t have the chance to do much other than cover themselves (a laughable reflex). “Madam. I am going to suppose here that there is no rape or assault heard—I heard no screams or cries. Gentlemen. Put your clothes on, but stay put.” I turned to SWMBF and waited for an answer.

She caught my cue. She smiled and cooed, “No, darling. I swear I wasn’t raping anyone. I offered them both a nice tip if they’d show me theirs.”

I nodded sagely. “I see. So, did you see two nice tips?”

She remained kneeling on the floor, hands folded in her lap. “No, not really. Mr... Jim? Jim there, with the beard, has a really nice one, but his friend with the cap is pretty ordinary.”

“I see. So Jim here was adequate?”

“Oh, very adequate. He’s the first guy I’ve ever had that isn’t circumcized, and he’s a decent size.”

Jim chose this moment to interrupt. “Hey, lady! I’ve got the best dong you’ll ever...”

I cut him off without even looking up. “I could have the two of you fired and arrested with a single phone call. Be still and shut up.”

He shut, and I continued. “Decent size, you say?”

“Oh, I guess. I mean, I can still get him in my mouth, so it’s not all that much to write home about.”

“What do you think about his being uncut?”

“I’m not sure yet. I think I like the cockhead showing. More ‘naked’, you see.”

“Yes, I think so. Hmm. Darling, are these gentlemen done with their installation, and what do we owe them?”

“Yes, I believe they are done; I told them I would ‘tip’ them after they were done and cleaned up. The check is written and sitting on the night stand there.”

“Very well. Gentlemen, please finish your clean-up, write me a receipt for the payment, and when you’ve gotten everything squared away, you with the cap can wait in the truck. Jim, you come back in here.”

SWMBF’s eyes widened as they hurriedly cleaned up and packed. We waited for several minutes, but Jim and his buddy both fled the first chance they got. I looked out the front door, and they were gone. I had to laugh. “They’re gone, dear!”

She slinked out of the bedroom, fingers busy working one nipple. “That’s too bad, darling. I would have ‘tipped’ Jim again, and maybe swallowed this time.”

I turned to her and asked, “Now just what all this about? What were they doing?”

She dimpled. “Oh! I almost forgot about that. Close your eyes—it’s a surprise!”

“Okay, but the last time you asked me to ‘close my eyes’ I had to sit down very easily the next morning.”

She led me in, got me in just the right spot, and exclaimed, “Open them!”

I opened my eyes, and I saw our bedroom. Nothing out of the ordinary. I looked about for a moment. “Okay. I give. What?”

“Silly. Look up, over the bed.”

There it...was. I had to look for a moment before I realized what I was looking at. My wife loves to decorate, and as a result the rooms in our house, especially the bedrooms, tend to be cluttered with hangings, art, wallpaper, and other stuff. What I was looking at (I thought) was a large decorative piece of glass mounted to the ceiling over the bed. It had a subtle pattern of abstract color in it. It was about the size of the bed. Nice.

“Nice.”

“Oh, more than nice. Notice the new remote control on your night stand? Push the POWER switch.”

Okay, I’ll bite (but not too hard). I pushed the button. There was an almost subliminal sound, like a computer monitor being turned on. No change in the screen.

“Now, push button #1.”

I pushed it. The glass changed to black, and then the 1/3 section of it nearest the bed started showing the ball game I had been watching in the den! It was an HD TV.

“Oh, wow! Sweetheart, this is great! What’s the occasion?”

“It’s your birthday!”

“My birthday isn’t for four months.”

She dimpled again. “Okay. I’ll take it back.”

“NO! No! It’s....uh....you know, you’re right. It is my birthday!”

She laughed that merry, tinkly laugh I remembered from our dating days; her blonde hair, recently cut a bit shorter and very cute, bobbed. “That’s not all, big boy. Press button number...uh, 2.”

I did. The game disappeared to be replaced by...

Oh my. The pool table scene from Marilyn Chambers’ flick Insatiable. I stared, mesmerized, as I watched the incredibly poor acting, bad line readings, and two very hot people. I’ve always loved that scene, and I can’t help but wonder how SWMBF knew that.

When the gardner turned Marilyn to lie length-wise on the table, my wife pushed the CHANGE ASPECT button on the remote. Suddenly the image tilted 90 degrees on the screen, and we got to see him tease Marilyn’s mouth with his semi-hard cock IN FULL SCREEN! The image was now over six feet long, in glorious hi-res. She adjusted another switch on the remote, and this beautiful SOUND swelled up in the bedroom. There was a home theatre system, with speakers hidden in the decor. Suddenly, every slurp Marilyn slurped, and every stroke she made on her clit, was in glorious 6-channel sound and high-definition color. It was wet-dream city.

We watched to the end of the scene. I was so bemused by it that I didn’t notice SWMBF pulling my schlong out of my pants and gently stroking its rigidity. She murmured in approval. “You’re starting to stand higher up than you did. What have you been doing?”

“Oh. Uh...vitamins. You know, that feels really nice”

“Glad you like it. You wanna get a pool table, stud?”

When the scene ended, she whispered, “I’m not done with surprises yet, lover. Lie down and get real comfy.”

Who am I to argue? I let my shorts drop and crawled onto the bed. SWMBF touched several buttons on the remote, and the entire world underwent a wonderful change. The light level in the room dimmed, and then grew as indirect lamps buried in the glass brightly illuminated the bed. The glass turned to a bright mirrored finish, and I was brilliantly illuminated, and my reflection shone back at me.

My wife crawled onto the bed with me, and I could see why people like having mirrors over the bed; you can see everything you’re doing, and believe me! it’s as erotic as people claim.

“Would you like me to be Marilyn? Play The Rich Bitch and the Hung Gardener? Be all stuck-up and virginal, and watch me turn into a cock-hungry slut, willing to do anything in order to taste your meat? You can have that. There are times when I use you like a slut; you deserve a return taste. Watch the glass!”

...and slowly the scene changed. Instead of an overhead view of the two of us, there was a slow fade to a shot from the direction of the dresser. It gave us a sideways shot of the two of us that filled the entire pane.

She climbed up on me so she could straddle my face, turned toward my feet. I eagerly went to work on her labia and clit. Every so often she would lift up so that I could see the mirror. It showed her riding my head from different angles, with a slow camera fade from one camera view to another.

“There is a recorder behind (pant) the cameras. We can make our own movies, (puff) to enjoy when we rest. The microphones haven’t (oh god!) come in yet, but sound recording is on the way. There are 50 or 60 movies in the player right now, and we can add whatever you want, or (oooohhh!) whatever I want. I want you pumped and ready to TAKE, or be TAKEN, at any time.” She noticed my new improved prick for the first time. “You’ve gotten larger, too, lover! How can you be bigge...ohgod I’m coming!!” Her thighs clamped together and she sat down on my face hard.

Couldn’t talk now if I wanted to, so in answer to the question, I thought, “Vitamins. I think.”

Now I understood why she farmed Joe out to one of his gaming buddies’ house for the night. We went at it all night, loud and long, and watched porn (including our own homebrew) while we rested.

End of Part 3