The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From French Teacher to Maid

Ms. Alicia Fox was the French teacher for New Troy Senior High. Her youthful beauty was just as legendary as her rather stuffy demeanor. She would have been popular with her young male students if her appearance was the sole means of judging her. With shoulder length blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, an ample bosom, and the taught muscular legs that tri-weekly tennis matches provided, she should have been every adolescent boys fondest fantasy come true.

Unfortunately, Ms. Fox was also something of a tyrannical ice-princess. Her arrogant manner went way beyond the bounds of the healthy distance needed of a skilled teacher. She was patrician, with a heavy handed style of discipline that punished even the most minor of infractions to an alarming degree. Her students were forced to bend to her every whim, as the male principle was predictably loathe to contradict her.

One Sunday afternoon, after playing tennis all morning, Ms. Fox returned to her home. She had her hair in a bun and was wearing a most alluring tennis outfit. She filled out the little white shorts, and pink polo shirt very nicely. As she headed toward her back door, she noticed a rather large package. It had only her address listed. She picked it up and headed into the house.

Curiosity overwhelming her, she set the mysterious box on her Kitchen counter and proceeded to use a handy steak knife to open it up. Spreading the black tissue paper she found inside apart, she could see that several articles of clothing were inside. Ms. Fox began pulling out several thin, black mylar bags. She opened them each in succession and was startled by what she found.

The first bag produced a pair of black latex opera gloves and a matching latex choker that had a strange silver medallion on it. The next bags contents were a pair of black latex panties, of a french cut, black back-seamed stockings with black latex tops, and a black satin girdle, that’s breasts were half cups. The final bag had a long sleeved, low cut, lace trimmed maids dress, that only came to a length of mid-thigh, and a lacy maid’s hat. Looking inside the box, she found the final articles of clothing. A pair of black patent leather ankle boots, with pointed toes, and towering 5-inch heels.

Alicia could hardly contain her disgust. She shuddered at the thought of some pervert sending her such things. A French maid’s uniform! It was so file and fetishistic as to make her sick to her stomach. She was enraged, but didn’t know what to do. There was no return address, and nothing on the box to indicate if it had been left by some delivery service. She briefly considered calling the police, but on further reflection considered that unwarranted. She put it all in the box and went about her business for the rest of the evening.

Ms. Fox showered, ate a yogurt, and settled in to watch some television. Sitting on her couch, in nothing but a pair of pink panties and an over sized green t-shirt, she dozed off. After she had slept for almost an hour, a strange sound began emanating from the kitchen. Not so loud as to wake her however. The sonic signal reached her sleeping ears and had a most bizarre effect. It activated her dreaming mind, causing her to enter a state akin to sleep-walking. Without awakening, Alicia rose up from the couch, like some clumsy marionette guided by unseen strings. She slowly, and ponderously walked into the kitchen, her sleeping head tilted to one side, and her arms hanging limply at her sides. She walked in and stood before the strange package.

If she had been awake, Alicia would have realize that the sound was coming from the strange choker in the ensemble. But she wasn’t awake. Her manipulated body acted of someone else’s accord. She was a sleepwalking slave to another’s whims. Her arms and hands went to work, removing her t-shirt and panties. Standing there naked, head tilted in slumber to the side, her body began dressing itself in it’s new uniform. First the choker was placed on her neck, sealing shut as its two edges met. Next the black latex panties were pulled up her legs, until coming to rest on her pelvis, and sublime derriere. A strange suction sound signaled their arrival at their destination. Her hands then proceeded to pull the black, seamed stockings up her muscular, long legs. The additions did wonderful things for her lower extremities. The dreaming slave then placed the corset on her torso. As it sealed itself shut, it drew in her belly, and lifted her lovely breasts. The hands that did this work next locked themselves into the pair of gloves, which molded perfectly to their contours. The unknowing woman then put the Maids dress on, it’s silly frills and cut drawing excellent attention to the skin yet uncovered on her thighs and cleavage. After putting the Maids hat on, the sleeping girl then sat at a kitchen chair. With the same quiet efficiency, her over-ridden body place her feet into the preposterous black patent leather ankle boots. Her toes squeezed into their lower ends, and her feet arched downward with their 5-inch heights. With a final hissing noise, the tops of the boots sealed closed, just below her calf-muscles.

The newly dressed maid then walked out of the room, still moving in her marionette manner. She finally stopped in front of a full body mirror in her bed room. Slowly, Alicia yawned and began to stir. Her eyes fluttered as she returned to wakefulness. At regaining consciousness, she saw herself in the full-body mirror. Shock lasted but briefly, She screamed as she stood there, feet shoulder length apart. She held her hands out before her and found them to be covered in black latex. In panic and near hysterics she stood there, shocked. In her terror she took in the image before her. She was in the maids uniform, teetering in those ridiculous boots, on display like someones erotic toy! Her shock gave way, she had to get these things off!!! Screaming “Oh god..., how?!?!..,get off of me!!!!!” she struggled against her prison of an ensemble. She pulled at the dress, the tops of the stockings, the stupid hat, but nothing budged. Taking a step forward she tripped on the towering heels and fell. She sat there, and reached for those damn boots. She pulled and pulled on them, and they refused to move. The damn silly things might as well have been her feet.

Struggling to get up, she righted her self and headed back into the kitchen. She raced for the phone desperate to call someone, anyone, for help. Just as she was about to reach it, it rang!! Shocked she withdrew her hand, then cautiously picked up the receiver. Lifting it to her ear she heard a voice, “Now be a good little maid and gag yourself.” “Then walk into the living room, stand up on the coffee table to present yourself to me for inspection. I’ll be over in a few hours.” As the line clicked dead Alicia struggled to get out some words, " who is this!!??! why is this happening!!??” But it was too late. She clicked the receiver and was about to try and make a 911 call when a strange, faint whining noise caught her attention. It was coming from the strange metal medallion on the choker! Immediately a tingly, numbing sensation overcame her. Her whole body, from the choker down went limp. It then began moving of it’s own accord!! Her gloved hand placed the phone back on the hook. She tried to act according to her own will, straining against the uniforms commands and actions, but was helpless. He found herself a passenger in her own body. As she clumsily walked forward, her head shook back in forth, tears streaming down her face. Her gloved hands grabbed a small kitchen towel one at each end. She screamed, which wasn’t the wisest of moves. As her mouth hang open in mid-scream, the hands pulled the towel into her mouth gagging her. They then tied the ends together behind her head. She was simply, and effectively, silenced.

In the same awkward puppet-on-strings manner, her body walked from the kitchen. Her contoured, fabulous legs carrying her into the living room. Each of the boots, so high, so painful, stepped up on the coffee table. She then stood at attention. Ankles together, balance in her boots, muscled legs barely touching together, gloved hands holding each other before her pelvis, her back arched in perfect posture. Her head was all that she could move freely. She shook it back and forth, crying helplessly, trying to move her now immobile body. It was useless. Her body was not hers to command. All she could do now was to stand there gagged and immobile until her new “master” arrived. Alicia Fox couldn’t conceive of what would happen next. Alicia stood helpless on her coffee table for almost two hours. The damned Maids uniform wouldn’t let her budge. She cried for a bit, and struggled to try and move, but finally gave up after about a half an hour. Defeated, she hung her head forward and sobbed. After a while, her motionless state began to cause profound discomfort. Her shoulders and back tightened into knots, her long lovely legs cramped in their stocking prisons. Worst of all, her feet were in agony. The terribly high heels were forcing her feet down into the pointed toes of the ankle boots. Her head hanging low, she could only look at them and dream of one day taking them off.

As darkness overtook the room she sat there pondering. Who was doing this to her? Why would anyone even want to do this to her? Her pain was only matched by her fear.

As the final minutes of her two hours of standing at attention on her coffee table ended, she heard the back door’s lock click. Immediately after it creaked open and footsteps sounded through the kitchen, into the hall, and finally into her living room, where she stood now. In the dark, the figure was indistinguishable. It bent over and turned on a lamp.

It was Brian Daniels!!! One of Alicia’s students. A boy who she didn’t think was ever going to amount to much and had to constantly discipline. Brian smiled before he spoke, “Wow. You look even better in that get-up than I imagined.” He let out a short whistle in approval as his eyes drank in the scene before him. Alicia mumbles through the gag, but no words could be distinguished. “I don’t really care to hear anything from that big mouth of yours just yet Ms. Fox.” Brian walked up to the woman, still ramrod straight, gloved hands holding themselves before her.

Brian looked at Ms. Fox’s face, eyes red and swollen. He was glad that acid mouth of hers was gagged. The low-cut of the uniform did wonderful things for her breasts, his mouth watered at the sight of her cleavage. If that wasn’t enough, her soft, fit thighs contrasted wonderfully with her black stocking clad legs. And those boots! God those devilish little heels turned him on. Alicia recognized the naked lust in Brian’s eyes and shuddered. Her humiliation at being displayed like this, in the ridiculous lacy little uniform threatened to overwhelm her.

After a bit Brian spoke. “I suppose you’re wander why and how.” He walked over and sat on the easy chair across from her. “Why is because your a bitch, How doesn’t matter right now. Let’s just say I’ve made some friends.” Brian sat back and put his hands behind his head while stretching. “All you need to know for now is that you are the maid, and I am the master.” Alicia struggled to try and move, but remained as still as before. “You already are well aware of the fact that from that collar down obeys my every whim. What you need to consider is that I can get you out of it.” Alicia’s ears perked up at this. She was desperate to extricate herself from this situation. “First, when I have you remove the gag, you will speak only when spoken too, only in answers to my questions.” Brian’s hands came to rest on the arms of the chair. “Second, speak only in a whisper.” A sly grin crossed his face. “Lastly, speak English, but with a french accent. Being fluent you should be able to do so easily.” Alicia’s eyes stared daggers at him. “If you’re thinking these things are too much to do, consider this. If you comply I’ll let you out of the uniform when I’m done, I won’t violate you in to crass a way, and I won’t make you go out in public in that get up” At those last two Alicia’s heart skipped a beat. Violation? Public?!? She shuddered at the thought. “Do we have a deal?” After a pause of thought, Alicia sadly nodded her head yes. “Great, go ahead and remove the gag maid, and remember your rules.

Alicia’s hands unlocked their grips on each other and rose behind her head. Once there they untied the gag and let it fall to the living room floor. Alicia closed and opened her mouth, relieved to have the towel out of it. Remembering the rules, she didn’t dare utter a word. Brian smiled, “Well maid, I must say, your uniform meets my standards of dress wonderfully. How do you feel about it.” Alicia’s lips parted and she whispered “I hate it. Please let me out of this thing...” the last part was choked off by sobs. “You’re sad? What you need is some work to take your mind off of things.” Brian hoped up an clapped his hands. “Get a duster and start cleaning up this pig sty.”

Alicia’s booted feet quickly stepped off the table and took her from the room to a broom closet. Every step in them was more painful than the last. She could do nothing to resist her assigned task. She was a helpless passenger perched atop her own body. After getting a rag she returned to the living room, curtsied and turned to dusting. “I want you to tell me that you love cleaning, and in a french accent this time. I let that first answer slide.” Alicia closed her eyes as her hands continued to dust, her lips parted as she spoke, “I luv to duzt.” “Master?“Brian asked. “Mazter.” Alicia answered. “When you dust, keep your knees locked and bend at your waist.” Alicia’s body did so, causing her fantastic legs to grow taught, and her derriere to display itself in it’s black clad beauty.

Alicia’s body pranced about the house for a good hour, dusting all she encountered. Her long legs carried her from room to room. All the while Brian followed along, ogling her from every angle. After a while Brian gave her a new command, “okay maid, you can stop now.” Sitting down on the coffee table, he patted his knee in indication. Alicia’s body quickly answered his call and walked over to him, setting her tight little butt on his knee. She draped her arms around his neck. Alicia’s tear stained faced stared coldly at him.

“You’ve done a wonderful job with cleaning Maid. Tell me that you are proud of your work.” In answer Alicia forced out, “I am very proud that my mazter likes zee cleaning.” “But, you want more to do before I release you, don’t you maid?answer yes.” Alicia’s eyes closed as tears sprang forth yet again, “Yes” she said feebly. “Don’t worry maid, I have many more ideas. now get back up on the coffee table.” Alicia’s boots took her back to her perch, standing at attention as she had done for so very long before. It was going to be a very long night. Alicia had had quite enough. She wouldn’t just bow to this little bastards whims any longer, no matter what he promised. “You little monster, I’ve had it with this!” she screamed. Her face reddened with rage as she continued her tirade, “Just how long do you think this is going to last? How long before somebody finds out what you’re doing?!” Brian looked a little pail, it was obvious her words were having and effect. Alicia continued her verbal assault, “What are you going to do when the police find out Brian?! What are you going to tell your parents!?!?” Brian swallowed hard. The mention of his parents gave him a start. Hope fired within Alicia, maybe she could bully the little creep into releasing her.

Suddenly, Alicia’s gloved right hand rose up and slapped her hard across the cheek. Pain and shock mixed within her. Looking at Brian she could tell he was almost as surprised as she was. He hadn’t ordered her to do that! The maid leaped off the table, both feet landing on the floor before it. As Alicia watched in confusion, her hijacked body acted. Never bending her knees, she bent forward and picked up the kitchen towel that had earlier gagged her. “Wha..?Hey!Stop!Mmmmphhhhhh!” Alicia helplessly stammered out as her arms brought the towel up to her face, forcing her mouth to accept it once again. After tieing the gag behind her head once more, her traitorous body walked gracefully into the kitchen. Brian was just as dumbstruck as Alicia, managing to mutter, “But, I didn’t order you to do anything...” His confusion froze him. Returning from the kitchen, body with purposes of it’s own, Alicia mumbled through the gag. Her Uniform clad frame had retrieved a pad of post-it notes and a black marker. Stopping just before Brian it wrote a short message on the pad. Brian read the words aloud, “I’m sorry Master, but I could no longer allow her to so willfully disobey you.” They both silently for a moment, awestruck at what had just happened.

Looking Alicia over, wonder written on his face Brian finally broke the silence with a question, “Are you the uniform?” Again, Alicia’s gloved hands wrote of their own accord. “Yes sir. I took the liberty of gagging this disrespectful servant. I will not allow her to sully our reputation as a servant. She must learn to work as a team with me.” Brian’s lips began to smile as he read the last words. Alicia’s eyes were wide with fear. Brian began thinking out loud, “He never said that the it could think for itself. I just assumed that it would control her.” He pace back and forth before continuing, “I figured that if this worked, I’d have my fun, take a few pictures, then let you go. I’d blackmail you with the photos so that you wouldn’t tell anyone what had happened.” Alicia’s heart skipped a beat. “Thank god, he’s going to let me go.” she thought to herself. Again, her hands wrote on the pad, “I’m sorry sir, but that just won’t be possible. This woman’s body is to wonderful a frame for me. I adore how I look in it. It will allow me to serve you at my very best.” As Brian read the last words, Alicia again tried to force speech through the gag. She had to get Brian to let her go! Using pad and pen, the uniform continued to communicate, “I have much to discuss with you sir, but first, set down in that chair and let me fetch you some refreshment.” Placing the pad and pen on the coffee table, the enforced maid led Brian to the chair. Satisfied that he was comfortable, she then walked into the kitchen. All Alicia could do was watch helplessly as her body did what the uniform willed. The dry taste of the towel was making her more than a little sick to her stomach.

Alicia’s body went about it’s work. She found herself preparing a tray and cup. In the cup, Alicia brewed a glass of tea. After going through the steps, the uniform picked up the tray and took it into the living room. She bowed and offered it to Brian. Smiling he took a sip, “MMmmm, this is good.” Retrieving the pad and pen another message was written. “I’m so very pleased you like it master. Now please wait for a bit while I compose a more detailed script for you.” The body walked over to the end table kneeling down as it began to write.

From her vantage point, Alicia was able to read what was being written as it arrived on paper. “He who gave you to me wished for many aspects of my service to be a surprise to you. Master Brian, this will be no short term diversion, with my taking of the woman Alicia Fox, I have entered into a lifetime of service to you. Already, I have bonded myself to her lovely frame. No force on earth will be able to remove me. I have access to all of her knowledge, I know her thoughts, memories, and emotions. They will all be yours to know through me. I will make sure that her mistreatment and disrespect for you are ended. With me directing her, her entire purpose in life will now be to bring you pleasure. I will go about altering her life as best I can to suit her new role as your servant. In time, I hope that she will come to realize the futility of resistance and join me in serving you. Truth be told, it doesn’t matter if she does. From now on, her body is mine. She no longer has any claim to it. Through me, that same body is yours.” The hands stopped writing. Haven read every word, Alica’s face had gone pale. Even without the gag, she probably would have remained silent. It was all to horrible to contemplate.

Standing up, her body walked over and handed Brian the message. As he sat there and read, Alicia’s uniformed body walked back out into the kitchen. Alicia’s tears were flowing freely. She had no idea what to do. In fact, she didn’t think there was anything she could do even if she wanted to. Heels clicking on the kitchen tile, her puppet-like form walked to the back door and opened it. On the step were three brown packages. Carefully stacking them, the maid picked them up and returned inside. She carried them into the living room.

As Brian finished reading the message, his face seemed clearly awestruck. After setting the packages on the table, Alicia’s gloved hands again picked up the pad and paper. “As painful as it is for me to admit this sir, I fear that I am not up to providing you with all of the service you so richly deserve. A man of your status needs a staff of maids, not a single servant. Our mutual benefactor has provided me these three additional uniforms. Even now, I can sense my sister garments inside. They wish for me to find them bodies to drape. They wish for me to make it possible to serve you. Please allow me to go about assembling the proper staff for you.”

Alicia was horrified. Now this damn costume wanted to enslave other women. Dear god, it was going to make her do this to others! As Brian read the last words on the pad, he began to smile. “That sounds wonderful.” Alicia walked gracefully over to the desk in the living room. Her gloved hands opened a drawer and retrieved a large yellow legal pad. Turning on her teetering boots, her enslaved body once again walked over to Brian. Her body sat her black clad little butt down in his lap as her arms began to use the pen to write more messages to their new master. Brian read aloud as the uniform forced Alicia’s hands to write.

“Now sir, It being Summer, Alicia doesn’t have to work for another two months. This will make hiding the fact that she belongs to us now far easier. I suggest that you go about your routine activities so as to not arouse suspicion in her neighbors, or your parents.” Finishing those lines Brian commented, “That sounds good.” Continuing to write, Brian picked up with his reading, “You’ll have to return home in a little while so as to not break your curfew. For now, you will have to visit me only for a few hours at a time. Though this pains me as it limits my ability to serve you properly, it is necessary for now. After you leave, I will be undertaking a few chores. I will probably be gone for a few days. With any luck, I will have begun the process of selecting the rest of your staff of servants.” The hands finished writing and Alicia’s stockinged legs lifted her up and spun her to face Brian. Grabbing the hem of her dress, she did a perfect little curtsy. Alicia could do nothing save look on in horror. She could only sit back and ride along with the actions of her traitorous body.

Brian stood up and with a wink and wry grin bid his new servant goodbye, “Sounds good maid, I’ll head out. I’ll stop by in a couple of days and see how things are going. Oh, I’ll see you later two Ms. Fox.” Brian laughed hard at that last part. “I hope the uniform’s plans meet with your approval. Enjoy the ride.” With that, Alicia’s new master headed out the back door.

Like an automaton, Alicia’s sexy little body went about tidying up for about twenty minutes. After it had finished it walked over to a full length mirror and straightened itself out. Primping and posturing in the mirror, Alicia could only watch and try to keep from gagging on the towel in her mouth. Once her attire felt she looked presentable, Alicia’s heeled boots carried her over to the pad and paper yet again. It wrote out, “well, now that we’re all set, we have work to do. I do hope you co-operate, it will only make things more bearable for you. Just let me take care of all of the decisions from now on. We are going to go on a bit of a drive, we have much to accomplish. If you attempt to cause me any impediment, you will be punished.”

Alicia’s body retrieved her car keys, locked the house behind her, and drove off into the night. Having no idea where she was heading, Alicia’s gloved hand turned the wheel while her pointed toes massaged the pedal. After a bit the car began to head to a seedy side of town. Stopping in the parking lot of a sex shop, it picked up it’s pad and paper. With dread at seeing where she was, Alicia read the words as they were written. “That hand towel simply won’t do.” The hands tore that piece from the pad and composed another note, on reading it Alicia’s eyes went wide as she tried to speak through the towel in her mouth.

Marty sat behind the counter at Stan’s Sex Shop. The 38 year old was at least 100 pounds overweight, hadn’t bathed in several days, and was nursing a grade A hangover. The door to the shop opened and the most beautiful woman he had ever seen walked through the door. She was wearing the sexiest little French Maid’s uniform. She seemed to have a towel gagging her mouth. She had a purse on her shoulder and a yellow legal pad in her hands. Walking up to the counter on long gorgeous black stocking clad legs, each shod in a pair of preposterously high-heeled ankle boots, the woman tore off a sheet of paper and handed it to Marty. Clearing his throat Marty began to read it aloud, “Hello there sir. I’m looking for four ball gags. I’m in the midst of some bondage play and need them immediately. In fact, I’m playing right now. Disregard any protests I raise when I remove the towel from my mouth. I’m really enjoying this very much. You can’t imagine how sexy it makes me feel.” Looking at the woman’s face, Marty saw her teary eyes pleading with him, her mouth struggled to be heard from behind it’s towel gag. It takes all kinds Marty thought to himself. “Sure I got some ball gags, let me go get some of the black leather ones. I think they’ll match your little outfit.

On returning, Marty gave the woman the four ball gags, each made of leather with silver metal clasps and the end of their belts. As he watched, the woman untied her towel gag and laid it on the counter. In a panicked rushed voice the woman began to speak, “Thank god, you’ve got to help me, this damn costume is controlling me, call the police, call anyone, just please help me!!!!” Marty looked at her earnest face, what a crazy broad he thought. “This gets you off lady?” he couldn’t help but ask. “Listen you fat oaf, I need help, get those legs of yours moving and call someone!!!” she replied in an acid tone. Before she could do anything else, her hands began to force one of the ball gags into her mouth, fighting her head as it shook back and forth. After placing it between her lips, her gloved hands secured the clasps behind her head, locking the silver padlock attached. Tears streaming down her face, guttural moans of frustration and anger coming from her gagged mouth, her hands again wrote a message. Marty could only watch the whole thing in disbelief. Though he had to admit, it was turning him on. “I apologize for my rudeness, it was all part of the game. I’m afraid Alicia must be punished however. Do you like my legs sir?” After reading the last part, Marty slowly nodded his head yes. Taking him by the hand, the French Maid walked him over to a stool where she had him sit down. To Marty’s delight, she lifted up and place one of her high-heeled ankle boots up on the stool in front of his crotch. Grabbing Marty’s hands, she place them on her legs and indicated that she wished for him to rub them. Marty had never been so excited in his life. feeling every inch of her legs, touching her thighs and calves, he was in heaven. As he did it he could see the woman had closed her eyes, tears struggling out of their corners. A low pleading moan issued from her ball gag. After about ten minutes, the woman’s gloved hands removed Marty’s hands, set her foot back on the ground, walked over and retrieved her pad and paper. Marty read her newest message, “Thank you for your prompt service sir. These gags will work wonderfully. Thank you as well for helping me to discipline Alicia. How much do I owe you for the ball gags?” Slightly in disbelief, Marty’s response was swift, “Lady there yours. I feel like I need to pay you after this show.” Walking over, eyes wide in horror, the woman patted Marty on his right cheek, turned around and gathered up her three remaining ball gags and walked out the door.