The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fuck Bomb City: Chapter 2

Tags: mc, gr, mf, ff

Synopsis: Academics in a university are researching an innovative medical treatment, which turns out to have powerful side-effects on sexual appetites and on the body, and to be contagious. This story follows their attempts to control their libidos and the condition they have created, before the city is transformed into one rolling orgy.

The story is set in Liverpool, England. That fact makes a slight intrusion into the narrative from time to time.

Disclaimer: Any resemblance between institutions or individuals in this story and any real-life institutions or individuals is entirely coincidental. This story is not intended to refer to or satirise real people or situations.

* * *

By the time he reached the lab, sometime in the mid-afternoon, Dave’s thinking was clearer, something about which he was relieved. He was less relieved, bordering on alarmed, by the fact that he had had an erection more or less constantly since he gave Jenny the serum.

I mean, he thought, as he set up the first batch of tests, in the mice it was only transmitted by close contact for prolonged periods, and even then only after it had had some time to become established. And that was a surprise to them. They had never got to the bottom of the mechanism of transmission. Dave had felt at the time that it was as if it was functioning like a virus, although, he knew, there was certainly no live biological agent in the serum.

Not clever. Not clever at all. Of course, it’s not uncommon for diseases—and he had to concede that he should start thinking of it as such—to have different modes of transmission, and different incubations, in different species. That was why bird flu had turned out not to be as catastrophic as feared: it spread like wildfire amongst chickens, but only with extreme provocation amongst humans. But again, the thing about viruses, is that they evolve.

Shit.

He was reaching for his phone to call Jenny, to tell her to stay indoors, when it rang. It was Sarah.

“Dave, you prick,” she said, as soon as he answered, “My husband and I have both been horny since you came by this morning. This is unusual, because the fucker can usually only keep it up for ten minutes before he blows his load and falls asleep.”

“Well… good for you?” he said, hopefully.

“No. No good for me. I am furious. I am also very chafed.” Despite the gravity of the information, Dave couldn’t resist smiling at this image. “And,” she continued, “As it turns out, frustrated. I haven’t had anything approaching an orgasm. Hence the absence of my usual balanced demeanour. Matt is still upstairs fapping away like a priapic monkey, but I am on the phone to you because there are ramifications to be talked about. Who else has been exposed?”

“Well… Jenny went for a run this morning.”

“Where? In a gym?”

“No, as far as I’m aware, she just runs around the park.”

“Well… we’ve got half a chance there, then.”

“Her housemate, though…”

“Is she showing… symptoms?” demanded Sarah, acidly.

“Yes. She, er… she went round to her boyfriend’s house as soon as I got to Jenny’s this morning.”

“Brilliant. How? By bus?”

“I think she drove, actually.”

“Right. Is Jenny with you now?”

“No. I’m in the lab.”

“Is anyone else there?”

“No.”

“Lock the doors. Call Jenny, tell her to call the housemate, and tell her to tell her to stay indoors. With any luck they will have been inclined to do that anyway. It goes without saying that Jenny is to stay indoors herself. Then call me back.”

* * *

“Is the situation contained?” Sarah seemed slightly calmer this time.

“We’re not sure who the boyfriend lives with, but if he lives with anyone, Jenny is going to impress upon Vicky that they all need to stay indoors.”

“You have to stay in the lab, Dave. You can’t leave. You’re going to need some food.”

Dave looked around the lab; well, he noticed with a sigh, there were sinks, and he could probably shit directly into the steriliser…

“We’re going to need to find someone else we can trust to ferry stuff around,” she continued.

“The obvious choice would be someone who already knows about the project.”

“Yes. But you know how students talk. One of the lab techs? Academic staff?”

“Tim Fearon, in physics?”

“Well…” she hesitated. “Tim is a lovely guy, and clearly very clever but… I don’t know how much I’d want to depend on him not to fuck something up.”

Dave knew what she meant. The lecturer in the physics department, who had helped them design the machine was, brilliant, by all means, but, well, not the most meticulous person he’d ever met. “What about Markus? He’s a friend of Jenny’s, too.” Markus seemed a good choice: a geeky, serious, organised, German, working as a lab tech while he studied his PhD. He’d worked on the project, too, so he would have a head start in understanding the situation. Shy and introverted as he was, Jenny was, in fact, one of his few friends.

“Yeah, that works. I’ll call him. Have you run a test on yourself?”

“Yes. It’s cooking now, alongside Jenny’s samples.”

“How long does it take to produce results?”

“The samples we took from the mice showed results in a couple of hours, if they had been activated. If we hadn’t used the emitter on them yet, it usually took a couple more hours for it to come through.”

“Fine.” The line went quiet for a moment as Sarah thought. “It would be good if we could test ourselves. I mean I’m pretty sure we’ve got something, but I’m not sure what, and if anything good is going to come out of this fiasco we ought to try to learn as much from it as possible.”

“Well…” he thought for a moment. “Not really. We’d need too much of the equipment that’s here.”

“OK. Then you keep going with the tests there. Test everything. We need to figure out how it is jumping from person to person. Test the doorhandles. See if you can figure out how to test your breath, in fact, even the air in the room. I mean I don’t think you actually touched my skin when you were here.”

The idea of touching Sarah’s skin, in fact the mere mention of her skin, caused Dave, in his aroused state, to begin to regain his erection. Again.

An idea occurred to Dave. “Sarah… can you describe the symptoms you and Matt have experienced?”

“Oh, Jesus, Dave. Seriously?”

“Well, the emitter hasn’t been fired since you were affected. So you shouldn’t have the active condition. It was different before activation in the mice: there was a difference of degree, and none of the medical benefits came into play. They were more aroused…” he asked, leaving her the space to answer.

“Check.”

“And also more aggressive.”

“If it was anything like what’s happening to me, I’d put that down to frustration. I’ve been… feeling very aroused, intellectually, but… my...” She exhaled, irritably; “My body has not been lubricating itself. We went through our whole supply of lube quite quickly, and now I’m… sore.”

“They also…” Dave paused, deciding how to phrase it. “They also seemed to want to… mate… with the mouse which had infected them.” His erection was now uncomfortable inside his jeans, and, as quietly as he could, he opened them, and liberated his cock.

“Oh for Christ’s sake Dave,” she snapped. “Yes. Yes, alright, I have been wanting to fuck you. I am angry at you for infecting me with this plague, whatever it is. And although consciously, I very much wish this hadn’t happened, there is a part of me that wants more, and knows you’re the source. Are you happy now you’ve made me say it? For fuck’s sake,” she added.

“If I’m honest Sarah, yes. Apart from the fact that there are a couple of miles and quite a few walls between us and I’m stuck in here.”

“Bastard. This is turning me on again.”

Dave tried to keep his thoughts on the task in hand; despite the fact that he had another task very much in one hand by now too. “And Matt?”

“Well, I’ve been fucking him, he’s not really doing much for me though. He’s not managed to come either, and I’ve done everything I can think of to him.”

“Does he seem frustrated? And, you know, angry?”

“Yes. He’s going mad. He can’t leave himself alone.”

“Have you taken your temperatures? Blood pressures?”

“No. I’ll do that. If I can keep my hands off... Dave I’m going to have to go, I need to… uh…”

“Yeah me too. Bye.”

She hung up, and Dave closed his eyes, pumping his cock; imagining her, frigging herself; visualising her lithe, toned body hammering down on him, her eyes crazed with lust, her dark hair flying around her head. His cock jerked, and he fired several thick streams of come out in front of him; his erection remained, and the frenzy failed to abate, so he carried on.

When he had come two or three times more, the fog seemed to lift enough for him to think straight. Well, he thought, as he cleaned up the puddles of jizz he’d left on the workbench, there’s plenty of material here, anyway…

* * *

Later that afternoon, he phoned Jenny.

“Hi.”

“Hi. How are you?”

“Oh God Dave, I’m so fucking turned on. It’s been relentless.”

“Are you OK?”

“Well… I’d be better if you were here… or frankly, anyone, at this point. I’ve been through every cylindrical object in the flat. I don’t think I’ll ever look at the vegetable drawer again in the same way. Then I raided Vicky’s room and found her stash. My word, that girl has an arsenal in there. It’s not quite hitting the spot like you did this morning. But yeah. Honestly, I can’t complain.”

“Look, I need to ask you a personal question.”

Jenny giggled. “I think we’re past the stage where that’s a problem, Dave. If I’m honest with you, I’ve got a dildo up my pussy and a bullet on my clit, and it’s… ungh…”

Dave tried to ignore that, and carried on. “I’ve been talking to Sarah. She’s, er, she’s sort of half-way there. She’s not, um, having orgasms, and she isn’t, um, self-lubricating. Is that... are you...?”

Jenny laughed. “Poor woman! Neither of those things have been a problem for me. I’ve probably come more times in the last twenty-four hours than in, well, a long time, anyway.”

“So… that’s interesting. We’ve both been able to orgasm. She hasn’t, nor has Matt, her husband. Just permanently aroused.”

“Can she send him over here? I can think of a use for that.”

“Jenny. Focus. How is Vicky?”

“She’s… uh… her boyfriend has housemates. Three other guys. Lucky girl. I wish… I was in her place.”

“Are they all going to stay in the house?”

“I think she’s doing her best to persuade them. Oh… Christ!” Jenny grunted, swore, and the line went quiet for a moment. “Sorry about that.”

Dave was hard again. “Do you know if she’s… having the same problems as Sarah?”

“Last time I spoke to her I didn’t get a lot of sense out of her because she was being DPed at the time. I didn’t hear her have an orgasm…”

“For her sake I hope they have some lube. Which reminds me. Markus is coming round with some supplies. Can you text him Vicky’s contacts? Then he can make a delivery to them, too.”

“Does he… know what’s going on?”

“He knows what. He doesn’t know why or how.

“He… right.”

“We figured he was probably the best person to choose.”

“Maybe.” Jenny’s voice hinted at reservations. “Is he not going to get infected, though? If we’ve managed to infect Sarah and Vicky and their partners… and housemates…”

“When he arrives he’ll phone you and leave a box of stuff on your doorstep. Do not open the door until he’s well away.”

“Dave. For his sake, get him to call me after he’s gone. If I know he’s outside, I might open the door. Gosh,” she added. “I’ve never even fancied him. Poor guy. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

“Well, It’s pretty clear what’s wrong: Jenny, your results came through. You have a very strong dose of the treatment. But it looks like your cancer is still there. Your PSA has dropped, but it’s still elevated.”

“So what are you going to do? Keep me holed up here going crazy?”

“With the mice they needed retriggering quite frequently, didn’t they? At some point we’ll have to bring you in to fire it again. “

“Oh please! You will fuck me when you do, won’t you?” she begged.

“I want nothing more,” he said, truthfully.

“I can’t wait.”

“And Jenny. It might not be for a few days.”

“I don’t know how long I can hold out. I mean I know that right outside my door there’s a whole world full of penis. I know it’s wrong but I want it. I want all of it. I’m serious. I think there is a serious risk that I might go out and grab someone and just fuck him and fuck him and fuck him till I can’t think of anything else.”

“Shit.” Dave thought for a second. “Well, since you and I are both already infected, it would probably be better if I brought you over here. But I want to keep everyone else separated until we get an idea how this is working.”

“I’m ready whenever you are. I mean this quite seriously: come and get me, big boy.”

* * *

Markus’s role in the initial project, as soon as the side-effects started to become apparent, had been that of the voice of caution. Of all the students, he had been the most ready to accept the termination. The logic which forced it seemed, to him, completely sound. So when he heard that somehow it had been released into humans, and Jenny, of all people, was the primary carrier, he was alarmed. It helped that the request for his help had come from Sarah, the head of department, for whom he had a lot of respect; it helped further that she had sounded incandescent with the situation when she contacted him. If it had reached Sarah from Jenny, that meant that Dave must have transmitted it somehow. The reason for all of this, which he had been told was confidential, had to be something truly enormous. Even so, he felt that somebody, and probably Dave, had questions to answer.

Nevertheless, he could understand the need, once it had broken, for quarantining the afflicted, and of course that meant that they needed food and other supplies. The shopping list, though, annoyed him further. Food, yes, and blood test kits, but also huge quantities of lube and condoms, at each of the four locations. While he could see the need, it also made him feel like he was being asked to facilitate something which he regarded as a product of off-the-scale stupidity; and also, in the back of his mind, like shopping for a party to which he was not invited. It was the housemate he felt for the most: drawn into this with no prior knowledge or intention of involvement.

He made the deliveries, as instructed, and returned to the department. When he was done, he called Dave.

“Hi, Markus.”

“So, I dropped off all the parcels. What now?”

“Well; go home and wait for a few hours. We’re going to need to get the samples back here for analysis, but we need to do that without exposing you to any risk.”

“Do you know, how infectious is it?”

“Not precisely. I think it must be on moisture in breath, and on sweat. I infected Sarah through being in the same room as her for about ten minutes. There was no physical contact.”

“You didn’t have sex with her?”

“No! I had a cup of tea with her. Different cups, I mean. We didn’t even shake hands. I’ve been testing samples of blood and sweat and saliva and breath and swabbing things I’ve touched, but I can’t find any kind of virus or bacterium or anything. I can see the effects, in the blood; I can even see the degree of that—Jenny has a lot more than me—but nothing that would explain the transmission.”

“This is how it was with the mice. It almost seemed to just… come off them.”

“Yeah.”

“So what… how am I getting the samples to you without picking it up myself?”

“With extreme caution. Treat it as if it’s ebola and bird flu and everything else rolled into one. Hazmat suit, multiple containers. Have them leave it outside, wait half an hour, then you go and seal it inside another container. Every precaution you can think of.” Dave didn’t add, and right now your thinking is likely to be a lot clearer than mine.

In the event it turned out to be irrelevant. When he called Sarah to pass on the instructions, she begged him to bring her and Matt in to activate them both.

“Dave, I don’t think we can take it any more. The tension is too much. We’ve been getting angrier with each other. I need… I need release.”

“Are you sure?

“The damage is already done. We’ve got the samples banked, so we can check them to chart the progression. But we’ve definitely got something. There is definitely something different going on. I’m jittery. My hands are shaking. I’ve got a banging headache. I’m not thinking straight. I can’t… please Dave.”

“Can you drive?”

“Well… not as well as I would like, I guess, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take. You ought to bring in Vicky and the guys as well.”

He’d never heard Sarah so weak. Even over the course of the day, her assertive, confident, even, earlier, furious character had evaporated. He could hear brittleness in her voice.

“Are you sure? I mean they don’t even… know what we’ll be doing to them.”

“From what you’ve told me, I think they’re going to need it too.”

“I suppose,” he said, “that this means we can keep Markus out of harm’s way. OK. Come in, both of you. Drive carefully.”

He called Vicky. She sounded exhausted; she was grunting, with someone fucking into her, as he told her to get herself and the guys into the car, drive to the campus and wait for him to pull up.

* * *

While she was waiting, her excitement building, Jenny tried to get dressed. Tried, in that there was definitely, by now, unarguably something going on with her body. Her bras, all of them, struggled to contain her breasts; her waist and her thighs were definitely carrying less fat. To her disappointment, she didn’t have any clothes that would show that off: most of her clothes were loose around the waist. In the end she had to go with a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

Dave noticed something, though, when he arrived.

“You look… good,” he said.

“I know, I do, don’t I? Look:” she said, pulling her t-shirt tight. “I’ve got curves.”

She definitely did. Still carrying some weight, but now evidently voluptuous, rather than plump. Her hips were still round, but her belly seemed flatter, and the contrast made her breasts jut out enticingly. She continued, “The fat loss happened with the mice, but the boobs are a nice surprise.”

“Are they definitely…”his hands gestured expansion.

“Oh yeah. And sooooo sensitive, too.” She cupped them playfully. “Can’t you tell?”

He shook his head. “It’s pretty much all I can do not to grab them right now.”

“I’m not stopping you.”

“If we get into that, we’ll be here all night. Maybe…” he thought for a second. “Maybe your body is optimising its appeal…”

“I don’t really care what it is, but I like it. Dave, if you’re not going to fuck me here, let’s get in the fucking car now. If I have to wait much longer we might not make it to the lab.”

* * *

By the time they got back to the campus, Vicky’s car was waiting in the car park. Dave pulled up next to it, and they jumped out. Vicky and the four guys piled out of her little red Ford. It had obviously been a tight squeeze for three of them in the back, and the mood had clearly suffered; an atmosphere of simmering anger hovered over them, which lurched a few notches towards hunger when they laid eyes on Vicky’s housemate.

“Jenny,” Vicky said, “What’s going on? Why are we… you know?”

Jenny beamed. “What’s about to happen will make it all worthwhile.”

One of the guys, a slim hipster-looking boy with floppy brown hair and a beard, blurted, “I mean, it’s not been… this has been a fucking weird day.”

“Don’t worry. I promise you’ll feel a lot better about it by the time you get home.”

“Dave,” Vicky said, with a nod at the guy who had spoken, said “This is Rob. My boyfriend,” and added with a worried glance, “Hopefully, still. Greg,” she continued, indicating a tall, skinny, awkward boy; “Paul,” a very large man, tall, bald, with a beer gut who, as he unfolded himself out of the back of the tiny car, almost seemed to inflate; “And Colin.” Colin was shorter than the others, stocky, and wearing a tracksuit which appeared to have a short length of scaffolding pipe down the front, to judge from the contours.

“I look forwards to getting to know you all better,” Jenny said.

Dave shot her a glance which said, I bet you do, and nodded at the guys. “Hi.” He had spotted Sarah’s car in the car park. With any luck she and Matt had found their way to the basement room where the emitter was. “Come on,” he told them, and set off for the entrance.

He led them in, and along corridors and down access stairways until they reached an unmarked doorway in what was obviously a rarely-visited part of the building. By the time they got there, he and Jenny were almost running, and the others were trailing a little. They got there a few moments ahead of the rest.

“Ready?” Dave asked Jenny.

“Oh yes,” she said.

“What… what’s going to happen?” asked Paul, the big man, slightly out of breath as he lumbered up to the doorway.

“Look,” Dave said. “I can understand you’re probably pretty freaked out about what’s gone on so far today, and pretty uncomfortable about the whole situation. But it’s going to be easier if we explain afterwards. I’m guessing you’re… not feeling that great right now?”

“That’s certainly true,” said Colin, whose bulging tracksuit and awkward stance made it clear to everyone that he was afflicted with an erection which was both painfully solid and somewhat on the large side.

“Trust us,” said Jenny. “This is going to be OK. I’m pretty sure you need it.”

Rob looked at Vicky. She did trust Jenny; she shrugged, in reply. “OK…” he said, hesitantly.

“There is a machine in here that will do something to you,” Dave said. “To all of us. It’s not going to harm you,” not adding, I hope; “Just… go with it. I promise we’ll explain afterwards.”

The four guys and Vicky, the little blonde standing in the middle of the group, exchanged glances.

“Well,” Paul shrugged, “Today can’t get any more fucked up. Let’s do it. Whatever ‘it’ is.”

Dave opened the door. Inside, Sarah glowered at him. Nobody failed to notice that she had her hand down her trousers. Matt was leaning against some crates, a few feet away, with his hand gripping his bulge. The tension was evident.

“OK,” Paul corrected himself. “Maybe it can.”

The seven of them piled into the room. With nine people in there it felt more than a little crowded.

Dave turned on the mains power to the emitter. It hummed as it warmed up, and made a few clicking noises.

“Ready?” he asked again.

“You asked us that a minute ago,” said Rob, “And I still can’t give you an answer.”

“I’m fucking ready,” said Sarah.

Matt nodded. “Me too.”

Jenny laughed.

Dave put his hand on the switch, took a look around the room, and hit it.

The machine hummed; it gave out a crescendoing buzz, and cracked.

Lots of things happened at once. For Dave, the second time, it was much more intense than the first; he reeled, like taking a massive hit off a spliff, and the world went white for a second; Jenny screamed, “Oh, YEAH!”; Vicky yelped. From around the room came a chorus of grunts and moans. As his vision cleared Dave saw Sarah peeling off her shirt and Matt grabbing her breasts, clamping his mouth over a nipple. Colin appeared to have come in his pants. Paul leaned back against the wall, clutching his crotch.

Dave’s cock was straining at his pants. Jenny grabbed his belt and opened it, tore down his jeans, and it sprang out, slapping her face. She caught it, shoved it in her mouth, pushing her head as far down as she could before gagging, then came up for air and demanded, “Is this bigger? It feels bigger,” before wolfing it down again.

He couldn’t tell; he couldn’t see enough of it, and in any case he was hardly in a state to judge.

Sarah, meanwhile, had grabbed Greg, the tall skinny guy, who seemed shellshocked by what was going on, and was pulling his cock out as her husband wrestled with her jeans, before diving between her legs to eat her pussy.

Vicky had jumped off the ground and wrapped herself around Rob, humping him like an oversexed puppy as he grappled with his jeans. They slid down, and she dropped back to the floor, pulled up her skirt and bent over in front of him. He lunged at her, plunging his cock into her and causing her to stumble forwards onto Colin, who had managed to liberate his gooey, still erect and very large cock from his trousers. She grabbed it, and started sucking it furiously.

All of this, combined with the incredible sensations in his genitals, was too much for Dave, and his swollen-to-bursting cock started pumping come into Jenny’s throat. She tried to swallow, but excess jizz dribbled from her lips and down her face. She pulled her head back, as more spurts fired out of him, across her face and in her hair. Two, three, four more fat loads; even when the first burst subsided it carried on dribbling. He grunted, shuddered and staggered as she licked and sucked more out of him, and then, since his erection was not subsiding, pulled him to the floor, threw off her jeans, and mounted him, riding him furiously. A crazed look in her eyes, she searched the room for more cock, finding Paul, still leaning against the wall. “You!” she commanded, “Get over here!” He approached, and she fished out his cock from under his beer gut and chugged it down. Dave was still pumping come into her; his balls felt like they were turning inside out, but his cock was still hard as iron.

She bounced a few more times, then came herself, explosively, screaming, shaking and swearing. As her waves subsided, she climbed off, and, releasing Paul, turned around. She grabbed Dave’s slimy, straining cock, and said, “Here goes.” She pointed it at her winking butthole, and lowered herself onto the head.

Dave, at some level conscious enough to be aware that she had never taken a cock in her ass before, told her, “Gently. Take it… gah… gently.”

By this stage she had managed to get the head inside her; she said, “Fuck that,” and dropped her entire body weight onto him, forcing him deep inside her bowels, and shrieked, as she was hit by a wave of burning, glorious pain.

“Jesus!” gasped Dave, her butt clamping frantically on his cock as she exploded again.

She came back to sensibility enough to look for Paul, and order him, “Get round here. Fuck me.”

Moving around, he positioned himself between her legs. She repeated, “Fuck me. Get it in me.”

He pushed in, and she told him, again, “Fuck me. Ahhh! Give me everything you’ve got.” He threw his cock into her then, pounding his massive weight into her, as she screamed “Oh my fucking God! Christ! Sweet… fuck… fuck… ahhhh!”

The sensation for Dave was incredible. With every movement her asshole spasmed on his cock as Paul banged down into her. The room was full of grunts and curses. It was obvious that everybody was, by now, fucking frenetically; Jenny was babbling incoherently, and he could hear the noises of people coming, in waves, over and over again. Vicky’s enthusiastic vocalisations rolled over the sound of Sarah, who was by now almost chanting “Fuck me… fuck me…” over and over again. Paul grunted, and collapsed, pumping jizz into Jenny, pushing her over the edge again; she seemed to pass out, her butt still milking come out of Dave. Semi-conscious, she slipped sideways between them onto the floor, panting. Paul lifted himself, and Dave slipped out from under them, staggering upright, woozy but still gloriously erect; Vicky, by now sandwiched, on her knees, between Rob and Colin, grabbed him and pulled him into her pretty little mouth. He looked up to see Sarah spitroasted between Matt, in her pussy, and Greg, before closing his eyes again as the small blonde attacked his cock with her throat. In heaven, he soaked up the sounds of fucking, opening his eyes again to see Sarah repeating Jenny’s move, lowering her asshole onto Matt, sucking Greg, and staring into his—Dave’s—eyes. It was more than he could resist, and he pulled his cock out Vicky’s mouth and moved between his boss’s legs.

“You’ve no idea how long I’ve wanted this,” he told her.

“Do it,” she replied.

Rob came in Vicky’s ass, triggering her and Colin again. Dave looked down at Sarah, and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly, teasingly, still holding her eyes with his, he slid it in. She closed her eyes and dropped her head back as he started to grind. He could feel Matt’s cock through the thin membrane separating the two holes, and the tightness, as with Jenny, before, was intense.

Then he heard the emitter start to fire up again. In alarm, he looked around. Jenny had hit the button again, and was now lowering herself onto Paul. Then the burst hit, and everything went white again. He lost track of time as the most powerful orgasms he’d ever felt tore through him. Sarah’s pussy clenched spasmodically on his cock, and he felt Matt’s cock pumping. Their crotches were soaked in fluid. Dave lost awareness of anything other than the fucking, and pounded away into the writhing mess of sex beneath him. Greg fired come into and across Sarah’s face and torso. The sensations were unbelievable.

Vicky was pinned between her two guys; Dave couldn’t tell, and he doubted that she could, what holes or hole they were in; she tensed, arched, and slumped, collapsing prostrate on top of Rob as Colin hammered away at her from above. She was muttering, “I love you, I love you, I love you,” over and over again, although it wasn’t obvious to whom, or even whether it was directed at anyone specifically.

He looked down at Sarah, the woman he had fantasised about fucking since they had met, bucking and writhing beneath him as she devoured Greg’s long, thin cock. Her eyes opened and locked with Dave’s: the urgency in them wrung yet more come from his balls.

As Dave’s mind started to clear, he looked up to see that the door to the room was open. In the corridor beyond, Paul was banging away into—Dave shook his head—a small, Chinese girl in a cleaner’s uniform, her tiny body dwarfed by his huge frame.

With a squelch, Dave withdrew, trailing juices across Sarah. He stood. Jenny was missing. Unsteadily, he picked his way through the mass of bodies and out into the corridor. She was nowhere to be seen. The cleaner’s cart was abandoned, overturned, a few metres away. Shit.

How far could a naked, sex-crazed woman get? He took a few paces, before realising that he, too, was naked. He looked down. His drooling cock, still engorged, hung at half-mast. Even slightly deflated, it was definitely bigger than it had been this morning. He shook his head again, and stumbled back into the room to find his trousers. As he did so, he looked around to see if anyone was aware enough to help. Greg met his eyes.

“Jenny’s escaped. We have to find her.”

He stepped over the bodies to his trousers, and wiping his hands on them, pulled them on. He found his t-shirt, and pulled it over his head, then bent down to Sarah, still grinding away on Matt. He grabbed her shoulder, and shook.

“Sarah.” She hardly responded, so he slapped her face. She interpreted it as a kinky, S&M slap, and groaned, but her eyes snapped open. “Sarah!” he said again.

Something about the look in his eyes registered with her, and she stopped moving. “What?”

“Jenny has escaped. Get everyone up into the lab. Shut yourselves in. Do what you need to, but then… start trying to figure out what’s going on.”

She groaned.

“Do you understand?”

She nodded, weakly.

Greg was dressed. Dave went back out into the corridor, and pulled Paul off the Chinese girl. “Are you OK?”

“I… what…?”

“What’s your name?”

“Lina,” she said.

Lina the cleaner, he thought. Nice.“Are you OK?”

“I want to fuck,” she said.

Jesus, he thought. May as well get her activated now, then we can start calming her down.

“Paul,” he said. The big man was sitting against the wall. “Paul. When everyone is out, take her back in there and hit the red button on the machine.”

Paul nodded.

“I have to trust you. Press it once, then when… when you’ve done what you have to, switch it off and unplug it. After a while someone will come and bring you up to the lab. Paul. Apologize to her.”

He nodded again.

“I don’t know you, but I’m going to have to trust you. Do you understand? This is important.”

Paul nodded a third time and started standing up.

Dave turned to Greg. “We have to find Jenny and get her back to the lab. Keep as far away from any other people as you can manage.”

He looked both ways along the corridor. Where would she go? One way was a dead end, and the other way led back the way they had come. The rest of the storerooms down here would be locked. Hopefully, with it being summer, most of the building would be empty. Upstairs was… a foyer, and then a load of offices and classrooms, most of which would also be locked, and then an exit. Higher up were the labs.

“Come on,” he said to Greg, and they set off along the corridor at a run. Wiping his hands some more, he retrieved his phone; who to call? Markus would take ten, fifteen minutes to arrive… as they climbed the stairwell Dave looked up for security cameras. There wouldn’t be any on this floor, but in the public areas there would. Campus security might pick her up… he started dialling their number.

“Security.”

“This is Dr. David Armstrong, Medical Microbiology. We’ve got a problem.”

“Hello Dave, this is Stewart.”

Thank heavens for small mercies Dave thought. Stewart was one of the older security guards who had worked on campus for decades; he often had to turf out Dave, or his students, when he locked up the building at the end of the night. He had always done so with an air of jovial indulgence, and, when necessary, lenience; and they got on well.

“Hi Stewart. We’ve been doing a trial and there’s been a mishap. A subject has been…” he paused, panting as he got to the top of the stairwell “Affected in a way we weren’t expecting. She has slipped out of the lab. She’s… disorientated, and… naked.”

“Ho ho!” Stewart laughed.

“…And, we think, possibly contagious.”

“Right.”

“We’ll need to isolate her. You will need to keep your distance.”

Dave opened the doorway to the foyer. Nothing. “We’re in the Renshaw building. Can you see anything on the cameras?”

“I can see you, in the foyer.”

“Anything higher up in this bulding?”

“No naked ladies that I can see… a few students… she’s outside. Quite a looker, Dave.”

“Is she… with anyone?”

“She’s heading for the coffee shop over the road.”

Of course she is. Dave broke into a sprint across the foyer and out of the double doors, and out into the street.

“Jenny!”

She had her hand on the door of the coffee shop. She turned, still clearly confused.

“Dave?”

“Don’t go in there Jenny.”

“But… I want to fuck everyone.”

A few people had noticed her through the windows, and were pointing.

“Jenny. Please come back to the lab.”

“Will you fuck me again?”

“Of course. But first you need to come back to the lab.”

She looked around, her head starting to clear a little. “Oh shit,” she said; campus was pretty deserted, but there were still a handful of people on the street, watching in astonishment. She didn’t seem abashed at all, and in fact he could have sworn there was an element of preening to her motion as she crossed back towards Dave. Nevertheless she hurried. Greg held the doors open, and they went back inside. Dave put the phone up to his ear.

“Stewart, can you disable the swipe card access to this building? We need to make sure nobody enters, or, if possible, leaves, for the rest of the day.”

“What the hell is going on, Dave?” asked Stewart.

“I... Look, I’ll call you again when we have this under control.”

“Christ almighty. There’s going to have to be some explaining. Look, I can turn off the swipes, but I can’t stop people pushing the emergency exits.” A thought struck him. “Did she say you’d… had sex with her?”

“She’s confused.”

There was a pause; Stewart was clearly unsure how to read this. After a moment, he asked, “Is there a danger of contamination to the public?”

Dave and Greg were by now leading Jenny up to the lab he had been working in. “Hopefully a mild one. It might be wise to treat the area as if there has been a mild radiation leak.” Radiation! Of course. That was quite possibly it.

“Evacuate?”

“No… we need to find out whether any of these people are contagious themselves before we disperse them. I think it should be OK. Seal off this building though. From the outside. We’ll try and figure out who’s in here, and stop anyone leaving. I’ll call you back.”

“OK,” said Stewart, “You’d better. I think there might be a bit of trouble about this.”

“I know. Sorry. Bye,” said Dave, and hung up. They were outside the lab by now. On impulse, Dave took Jenny and Greg into the next room along. He looked at her, and saw that she was in tears.

“I’m so sorry,” she said. “What… what have I done?”

“Did you meet anyone else?”

“The cleaner… oh God, I attacked her; and there was another couple of guys that I snogged, in the foyer. They hardly knew what to do.”

A part of Dave chuckled inwardly. Of course they wouldn’t. Attacked by a cum-smeared, naked, horny, gorgeous woman. “Shit. Any more?”

“No. I think,” she sobbed.

“Did you see whether they stayed in the building?”

“No.”

“Shit. So there are a couple of unactivated subjects wandering around somewhere.”

He turned to Greg.

“Right. I need you to go back down to the foyer, and see if you can prevent anyone from leaving. Nobody will be able to get in, but if those guys are still in the building we don’t want them to go out. They will quite probably have gone to a lab somewhere, and if there were any other students in there, may well have passed it on to them as well. So nobody. But try not to let them get too close to you, either.”

“How? I’m going to look a right dickhead standing there saying ‘Stay back! And you can’t leave!’”

“Yes you are. Sorry. Hopefully Security will have sealed off the outside of the building, so if people can see that through the windows it might help.”

“What do I tell them?”

“Tell them not to worry. Or leave. Don’t tell them much more about what’s going on.”

“That won’t be difficult, given that I don’t know myself.”

“Good.”

Greg gave his head a shake, and left the room.

“This isn’t your fault, Jenny,” Dave told her. “It’s the treatment. I had no idea it would do this to you.”

Wiping her eyes, she nodded. “I think you’re going to have to keep me confined. I can’t be trusted.”

He put his arms round her. “Jenny… we’ll talk about this later. I need to phone Sarah.” He picked her out of his contacts list.

She answered: “Hi.”

“Hi. How are things?”

“OK. Did you find her?”

“Yeah. We’re in the next lab over. I thought, since Jenny seems to have a stronger version of the condition, I would like to test her separately from the rest of you.”

“Is she OK?”

“Sort of. Shocked. Um, we could do with some clothes.”

“Yeah. We’ve got hers in here.”

“Cool. Put them out into the corridor. I’ll grab them.”

“I’ll do that now.” There was a pause, as she moved about. Then she spoke again. “So… we’ve got everyone in here; I sent Matt down for Paul and Lina.”

“Sarah, we think there are a few other students in the building. I had to talk to security, they have us on lockdown.”

“Shit. We’re going to have to go public with this. Or semi-public.”

“Yes. I thought you might like to handle that.”

“It’s probably for the best. What did you tell them?”

“I said that we had a trial going on, which did something unexpected; and a disorientated subject had wandered out. Some people, including Stewart on the cameras, saw her naked in the road outside. She was about to go into the café.”

“It was Stewart you spoke to?”

“Yeah. I’ve got to call him back with an explanation.”

“So what are we going with? The clothes are outside now, by the way.”

“Cool.” Dave peeked out of the door; there was a bundle in the hallway. He picked it up and passed it to Jenny, closing the door behind him. “I don’t know. It seems wrong to dump all the blame on Jenny.” He met her eyes as he said this.

“Yes,” Sarah agreed, “But nobody would blame her. If she had just found out she was dying, and knew she might have access to a cure. And then, finding that it was going on, nobody would blame us for stepping in to try to make it safe. And the possibility of curing cancer is a pretty big carrot.”

“We need to find out what the situation is now. We need to figure out if it’s got outside of this building. That will have a big effect on how it goes down. Speaking of which, I’ve had an idea. Radiation. We tested for biological agents, but we didn’t test for radiation. But that is what the emitter is putting out; maybe we all become emitters when we have been treated.”

“It’s a reasonable theory.”

“We have some modified Geiger counters that we used to check the strength of the emitter during the animal trials. There should be a couple in the lab there. Use them on yourselves, put one in the hallway and I’ll check Jenny. I am working on the idea that since she was the only person actually injected with the serum, she ought to have a much more potent version of the condition than anyone else. I think Tim should have a couple in the physics lab too, that we can give to Markus to check out the areas beyond this building.”

“If it’s radiation it ought to have a half-life; that means there might be a point when we are not contagious. A threshold of activation. Which will be useful, because then we can rejoin society,” Sarah added, acidly.

Dave ignored the tone: it was fair enough, really. “OK. Check it out. I’ll call Tim and Markus and Stewart. One last question. How is Lina?”

“Remarkably OK, considering. She’s still under the influence, though, as is Paul. It will help if we can give her a roadmap.”

“OK. Oh yeah: and someone needs to comb the building. Once you’ve tested yourselves, if that works, go out and check everywhere. We need to find out who else is in here and what state they’re in. I hope those two—Jenny snogged a couple of guys on the way out. We don’t know if they’re still in here or not.”

“Shit. OK. Speak to you later.” She hung up.