The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fuck Bomb City: Chapter 3

Tags: mc, gr, mf, ff

Synopsis: Academics in a university are researching an innovative medical treatment, which turns out to have powerful side-effects on sexual appetites and on the body, and to be contagious. This story follows their attempts to control their libidos and the condition they have created, before the city is transformed into one rolling orgy.

The story is set in Liverpool, England. That fact makes a slight intrusion into the narrative from time to time.

Disclaimer: Any resemblance between institutions or individuals in this story and any real-life institutions or individuals is entirely coincidental. This story is not intended to refer to or satirise real people or situations.

* * *

The Geiger counters worked: they registered a positive with all the people who had been exposed to the emitter, Jenny returning a very much higher rate. They also showed a decline over time. By separating off the people with lower rates, they were able to allow them to recover more rapidly; in fact isolation helped generally, as it seemed that everyone was re-contaminating each other. Lina had the lowest count: she had been contaminated for the least time prior to activation. From this, they were able to hypothesise that prior to activation, the intensity of the condition grew until it was activated. This fitted with everyone’s experience of becoming increasingly frustrated.

Once they had established that the contamination worked on the basis of a radius, they were able to admit Markus and Tim, who were clean of any contamination, to check the building thoroughly. They found a total of sixteen other people inside, of whom seven seemed to have remained uncontaminated and could be released. The theory they were developing worked: the people—mainly students—with the unactivated condition were all increasing in intensity.

Nothing registered outside; nobody in the café seemed to have been contaminated. Stewart was willing to downplay the situation. Significantly, Jenny’s PSA was continuing to fall, meaning that, on at least one index, her cancer was diminishing. She certainly felt healthier. Everybody felt healthier. Indeed, Sarah had noticed that she didn’t need her glasses. Those were the positives.

The nine other people who were found in the building had an unactivated contamination. Some of them had picked it up through contact with Greg in the foyer. Some had picked it up through being within radius, on the floors above. Jenny seemed to be emitting strongly enough to pass through walls, to a radius of four or five metres. Given that she’d got as far as having her hand on the doorhandle of the café, this raised the possibility that some of the people inside had been contaminated and had gone home before Stewart had got to the area. The hope was that the exposure had been brief enough and distant enough not to take effect.

The two guys who Jenny had kissed were nowhere to be found. They must have left the building after encountering her. In addition, one student, having been told he couldn’t leave, had apparently climbed out of a window. Stewart had been able, using the security camera footage and the swipe card records, to identify these three rogue elements, and the University’s computer system yielded their addresses. With Tim, they had taken responsibility for trying to figure out a strategy for containing them. The radius effect also raised the possibility that people in the flats and houses adjacent to where Jenny and Dave in particular had stayed might have been affected. In other words, it now seemed possible that the unactivated condition would have broken out into the community. This was starting to feel, to Dave, almost like a zombie movie.

For all that Stewart wanted to help minimise the problem, cordoning off a building and declaring a contamination zone was going to have to be explained. A naked student running out of a lab, under the influence of something, and having to be recaptured would certainly attract attention. He’d bought the placeholder explanations offered to him, but he would need answers. For now, he was occupied on the hunting mission with Tim and Markus.

Sarah had spent a large part of the evening on the phone to her superiors, trying to negotiate a strategy; she had, of course, found it hard to concentrate on these conversations, especially when Matt or one of the other guys had been unable to refrain from… distracting her; but she had basically managed to buy more time to come up with a story.

And there was Lina and the issue of consent. She couldn’t really be said to have consented to what happened to her; certainly when Jenny had grabbed her and kissed her, it was out of the blue. She had never been consciously interested in women sexually before, but she had immediately found herself responding. When Paul, following Jenny out of the room, had seized upon her, she had gone with it willingly, but he certainly wasn’t her type normally. Fat, bald men are at best a specialist interest, one she had never shared, and she had never fucked anybody so soon after meeting them, but she had been disappointed, albeit confused by such a reaction, when Dave had pulled him off her. The deeper issue, then, was not consent to the acts but consent to the change in her behaviour and attitudes.

She didn’t seem to be suffering from any kind of trauma or regret, though. She had already made the beast with two backs, and indeed three and four backs, several times, with various of the other detainees, quite enthusiastically. Dave wondered whether, as part of the same mechanism that aided recovery from physical illness, the condition was helping with psychological damage, too. He wanted to talk to her, to find out about her past and her lifestyle, generally, but it would have to wait.

It was Sunday night. Tomorrow, people would be expected to go to work. Housemates, friends and family members were starting to call in, concerned. If shifts were missed, rents would still have to be paid. A small amount of food, for the first day or so, could be hidden in the department budget, or covered by Dave or Sarah’s personal accounts, but now with nineteen people holed up in the building, plus further commitments to be dealt with, something more substantial was going to have to be put in place.

Dave had gathered everyone, the ten people who had been activated, plus the nine others—six women and three men—who had picked it up, in a classroom. Everyone was kept separate, the ten of them who had been activated at the front, and the newly contaminated people at the back. Dave recognised most of them from around the department. One was a lab tech, Aoife; the others, he thought, were students. A group of three girls who always hung out together, second year undergrads he thought, going into their third year after the summer; he knew they were planning to work together on their final project next year, so they were probably in working on that. Three were postgrads, Carolina, Dan and Gina; the other two guys, Dave was not sure—not sure; possibly first years, likely as not they’d probably been in just checking their email.

“Right. I guess I’d better explain what’s going on.” There were murmurs of assent. “Those of you who are Students in this department may be aware of the special research project I was working on last term, which aimed to stimulate the body’s natural regeneration system, in order to encourage healing and recovery from disease. Jenny here,” he indicated her, sitting to one side in the room, “Was also working on it with me. You guys also know Sarah, Professor Gray. Sarah ordered me to shelve the project when it became apparent that the treatment, despite appearing to work very powerfully in the way we intended, also appeared to have various, um, side-effects, and to be contagious amongst the lab mice we were testing it on. Well, we did shelve it. But then it emerged that Jenny had become ill, with,” he paused, “An advanced cancer, and had only months to live.” There was a gasp as this news sunk in. Vicky, in particular, looked shocked. “In light of this news, and the apparent power of the treatment, Jenny and I decided, without Sarah’s permission, to carry out a further test. On her.”

He let this sink in for a second, and then continued. “That happened yesterday.” God, was it only yesterday? “What we have found is that the effects on humans are extremely powerful. The side-effects have been pronounced, and, unfortunately, it also seems to be far more transmissible than we had hoped. It seems to be transmissible simply by being within a certain radius of an affected person. This caught us off-guard. The result is that all of us have been affected. Because it is so easily transmitted, we have to be quarantined until we can figure out how to avoid passing it on.”

“What are the side-effects?” asked Gina, one of the postgrads.

“Well… there are two stages to the condition. An active phase, after the treatment has been activated by a machine we have in a storeroom, when everything comes into play; and before that, an establishing phase. This is where you guys are,” he added to the people at the back. “In the active phase, the side-effects are basically increased libido, increased stamina, increased energy levels. It does seem to have had the benefits we’ve hoped; Jenny’s PSA count has fallen, and she seems to be recovering from the cancer. Sarah’s eyesight has improved. It seems to already be having physical effects on our bodies.”

“My tits have got bigger,” Jenny interjected, “And my waist has got flatter. And I’m convinced that his dick has grown. Since yesterday.”

Dave shot her an annoyed glance; that had certainly got everyone’s attention, though. “In the unactivated stage, all of these guys experienced increased arousal and desire, but sexual frustration, irritability, tension. Inability to orgasm,” he added, with a hint of embarrassment.

“Does it peak and fade off?” Aoife, the lab tech, asked, her thick Irish accent bringing a twitch to Dave’s groin.

“Well, in the mice, no. It kept building until it reached a critical point, at which point it remained. There were some symptoms at this point—increased aggression, lethargy, in some cases heart failure.” There was a collective gasp from around the room. Dave continued, hurriedly, “But mice are quite fragile creatures. And, we didn’t leave many of them at this stage for long enough to really know: we generally activated them fairly rapidly. Certainly, amongst humans, over the last day, we haven’t held anyone in an unactivated state to find out: the, um, distress, became so intense,”—he glanced at Sarah—“That we used the emitter on everyone.”

“What happens when you use the emitter?”

Jenny butted in again: “You’ll love it.”

“Based on what we’ve seen so far, you have probably already been experiencing increased sexual arousal. This will… peak… you will experience a moment of extreme stimulation…” He glanced up at Colin, whose face showed a degree of embarrassment: he had been stimulated all over his pants.

“And then you’ll want to fuck everyone. Over and over again,” said Jenny.

Sarah spoke up at this point. “This seems to last a relatively short time. There’s a degree of intoxication that goes along with it, after which your head will clear, but you’ll still be considerably more aroused than normal.” It was noticeable, to Dave at least, that one of her hands was resting in the crotch of her jeans.

“And then the body changes start,” added Jenny.

Two of the three guys in the unactivated group were grinning by now, their eyes fixed on Jenny. One of the second-year girls blurted out, “But I don’t want to be turned into a nympho!”

“Believe me honey,” Jenny told her, “In a few hours you’ll be begging for it. And afterwards, you won’t look back. Right?” she added, looking straight at Lina. The Chinese girl shrugged, grinned shyly and nodded.

“And will I be running around the streets naked?” the girl asked sharply.

Jenny grimaced. Sarah said, “Jenny has a far stronger version of the condition than anybody else, since she is the only person who was directly injected with the serum. Her readings are significantly higher than anybody else’s, too. It seems reasonable to imagine that the side effects in her case are therefore stronger than any that anybody else will manifest. So no, you probably won’t go running around the streets naked.”

“I might,” grinned Vicky, looking at Rob, her boyfriend.

“Yeah,” he agreed, “But you might have done that anyway, beforehand.”

With this levity, the tension in the room dissipated slightly.

Dave said, “My opinion is that it will probably be for the best for you all to be subjected to the emitter. If nothing else, you’ll probably feel a lot better about things afterwards. And if the contagious nature of the condition does diminish over time, after activation, that is likely to be the path that leads to us being able to go home.”

The unwilling nympho—Dave thought she was called Lucy, but he wasn’t sure—said, “I feel kind of as if I’m going to be forced to consent to my own rape.”

Dave nodded. “Well. It’s an interesting philosophical issue. And one to which I don’t have an answer.”

One of the other undergrad girls spoke. “Well. I’m game. What?” she said, in response to the startled looks around her. “If it’s going to happen, it’s going to happen. And I’m already feeling turned on by all this.”

“Becky—are you sure?” asked the one Dave thought was Lucy.

“Fuck it, why not get it over with? It’s going to happen anyway. I don’t see the point in going through all the angst first. Let’s skip to the fun part,” she added, with a grin.

“Anyone who wants to wait, can do,” said Dave.

“I’m not going to have the emitter,” said Gina. “I’m a Christian.”

“That’s up to you,” Dave replied.

“Good luck,” Sarah told her.

In the end seven of the newly contaminated group agreed to go downstairs to the basement; Gina, and one of the first-year boys, who also said that he believed his faith would help him resist, declined. Lucy was reluctant, but was persuaded to go along with her two friends.

Jenny asked, “Can I come too?”

“No,” Dave told her, “You’ve had more than enough.”

“Oh, I can’t get enough,” she replied.

“That’s the problem,” Dave said.

“Well… I’ll just have to entertain myself up here then,” she replied, with a predatory glance at the guys in the room.

So, for the second time in a day, and the third time in two days, Dave found himself down in the basement room. In his heightened state of arousal, the physicalities, particularly of the women, became more noticeable to him; given that it now seemed likely that he would fuck them all, that was not unreasonable.

Aoife, the lab tech, was a fiery little Irish blonde who Dave knew fairly well; she had finished her degree a couple of years ago, and her fondness for drink, drugs and nightclubs had denied her the grades her undoubted ability deserved, so, although disappointed that she didn’t qualify to continue studying, the department had been happy to keep her around as a technician. Carolina was Colombian, tall, with black hair, a Latin complexion and a generous bosom. She’d done her first degree in this department, and had gone straight on to her MSc. She was gorgeous. The three undergrad girls, who Dave had seen in lectures and knew mainly from their essays, were all fairly short: dark-haired Lucy was a fairly serious girl who didn’t say much but clearly, from her assignments, understood a lot of what she saw. Becky was confident, assertive, with flaming red hair and tattoos. She was rarely in her classes, but had always made an impact when she was there—partly because she wasn’t backwards about coming forwards, partly because she was often right when did speak up, and partly because her punk stylings and smoking good looks made her stand out; the third, whose name turned out to be Amy, the smallest of them all, was a sweet, pretty, blonde girl, who Dave had almost never heard speak; shy, even in this situation, she had always tended to fade into the background as much as she could manage.

Of the two guys, Dan was clever and geeky, in the first year of his doctorate having done his BSc and master’s somewhere else, slightly taller than average, dark hair, but other than that even now… nondescript. The last of them, who introduced himself as Mark and confirmed that he was at the end of his first year, was a local kid with a fairly sporty look to him; indeed, he was wearing a football shirt.

Dave made a point of showing all of them where the emitter switched on. “And,” he finished, as it hummed into life, “It’s just this one, when we’re ready,” indicating the big red button on the control panel. “Once.”

“And then what?” asked Aoife. “Do we all just get to fucking?”

“Pretty much,” said Dave, by now starting to get seriously turned on by the smorgasbord of femininity before him. “I mean, only if you want to… but so far, everyone wants to.”

“Right so,” Aoife said, matter-of-factly. “I’m having you,” she told Mark, the young guy. His jeans already tenting, he responded by grabbing her and kissing her. “Oh,” she said, breaking away. “Romantic.”

Dan was looking longingly at Carolina. She shrugged, and kicked off her heels.

Nod a bad idea. Dave slipped off his shoes, too. “Um, ready?” he asked.

Becky was looking straight at him, with a wolfish grin. “Yes.”

He pressed the button.

As he hardened, Becky attacked him, ripping open his belt, pulling his jeans down and devouring his cock with a moan. In his peripheral vision he saw little Amy squeak, and shove her hands inside her tight pale jeans; Lucy seemed to be fighting it. Aoife and Mark continued kissing, furiously, now, as they struggled with each others’ clothing; Carolina had pulled Dan’s head into her cleavage.

The machine cracked, and Dave shot a load of come into Becky’s mouth. She convulsed as she tried to swallow it, then pulled her head back from his still jerking cock and said, “I always knew you’d have a big one, but this is ridiculous.”

He glanced up, to see Lucy watching, transfixed, as the redhead tried to get his fat, definitely larger, dick back down her throat, managing not even half of it. Amy dropped to her knees and helped, licking the side of his shaft, frigging herself with one hand as her friend bobbed, licked and sucked on his head.

Aoife had flung Mark to the floor and had already mounted him. “Oh, shit,” she groaned, grinding her crotch against his.

Carolina sat back on a crate, spreading her legs as Dan worked his way up her skirt, licking at her thighs, pulling her panties aside and driving his tongue into her pussy. She spasmed, and clamped her legs around his head.

Becky knotted her fingers in Amy’s blonde hair. “Lick his balls. He deserves to have his balls licked.” She pushed her friend down, between his legs.

Dave’s eyes locked with Lucy’s. Frigging away at her quim, she whimpered, his stare drawing her in. She uncertainly stepped forward, her resistance crumbling, and then dropped to her knees, between Becky and Amy.

“Oh, you want some too? Get in there,” Becky told her.

Lucy opened her mouth and licked the tip of Dave’s drooling cock, and then took it between her lips. Becky, still with one hand in Amy’s hair, put her other on the back of Lucy’s head and rammed it down. “Go on: take it,” she commanded, forcing her friend further. Lucy gagged and choked, but Becky didn’t let up. “There’s a good girl. Oh God this is hot.”

Dave came again, his come bubbling out of the sides of Lucy’s mouth. She coughed and came up for air, his jizz shooting across her face; Becky licked it up, hungrily. “This stuff tastes fantastic,” she said.

As they consumed his cock and his juices, they became more and more aroused. Becky pulled him to the floor and mounted his face, her jeans disappearing somewhere along the way; he felt Amy continuing to lick and suck his balls as—it must have been—Lucy climbed onto his cock and slid herself down.

He lost track of time somewhat, aware at some point of another, even tighter pussy taking the place of the previous one; then Becky stood up, and he was rewarded briefly with the sight of Amy’s sweet face in raptures as she clamped on his cock, before Lucy’s pussy dropped onto his face, enveloping his vision and awareness, until she came, gushing, all over his mouth, and then stood. Amy, having orgasmed twice, also climbed off him, allowing Becky to take up the position, leaning down and licking Lucy’s juices from his face as she whispered, “I’ve fantasised about fucking you since the first year,” and then dropping herself onto him, groaning and then screaming as she forced the whole cock inside herself. She orgasmed almost immediately, but didn’t stop, instead riding him harder, and pushing herself into wave after wave of continuous, spasming climax. Amy’s beautiful little come-filled cunt smothered his face, smearing both of their juices around his mouth, her sweet, mild taste mixed with—presumably—his, a saltier, richer flavour.

Sex noises filled the room. When Amy eventually climbed, shuddering, off his face, he could see Lucy being reamed from behind by Mark, her face buried in Aoife’s cunt. Dan was banging away between Carolina’s legs, as she sat on the crate, babbling in Spanish. Dave shot another load into Becky.

Amy had collapsed onto the floor; Becky stood, and mounted her face. Facing Dave, she instructed him, “Fuck her. Fuck her ass,” and pulled the small girl’s legs up. He knelt, and pressed the slimy head of his cock against her rosebud. It popped in, and she convulsed; he rested for a second, and then her hands grabbed his body, pulling him in. He pushed further, feeling her butt open, inch by inch, as she shook and whimpered. She grabbed him, and pulled harder. He ground his cock deeper, her ass alternately clamping and giving way before him, until he was all of the way in; held it, and then started to grind in and out, her tight body shaking, her cries muffled by Becky’s cunt. The redhead pulled Dave’s face towards hers, and kissed him deeply.

None of this showed any signs of stopping, just yet.

* * *

Upstairs, in the lab, Sarah was struggling to concentrate. It didn’t make it easier that Greg was fucking her from behind as she leant over the workstation. Vicky was joyfully banging away on Matt, Sarah’s husband. Lina, the tiny Chinese girl was engulfed beneath Paul’s huge body. Jenny had Rob in her ass as she enthusiastically rode Colin’s very large cock.

She had sent Gina and the other Christian, whose name was Andrew, up to computer labs at opposite corners of the building. Partly for their own protection, and partly as an experiment, to see what isolation did to the unactivated condition. She had given them radiation counters, and they were reporting in at 20 minute or so intervals: the readings were only going up, though.

Sarah was on the phone to her friend Karen, a medical doctor who worked in the University practice.

“So… you got my email?”

“Yeah… that all sounds pretty extraordinary.”

“That’s a good word for it.” She paused, as Greg hit the spot, and then continued, “’Unexpected’ would be another.”

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling great. Honestly. In a lot of ways, better than I’ve… better than I’ve felt for years. It’s just like… when I got together with Matt, we fucked for three days straight… it’s like that. Mphh,” she grunted, unable to keep the noise in.

“Sarah!” There was shock and amusement in Karen’s voice. “Are you getting fucked now?”

“Ungh… Yes. There’s not much else to do in here, and we’re all mega horny, so… I’m bent over one of the workbenches and I’ve got a student inside me.”

“A student!”

“Not one of ours,” Sarah added, hurriedly. “What did you say?” she asked Greg, “Computer Science?” He nodded, between thrusts. “Computer Science.”

“Oh, well that makes all the difference,” Karen laughed. “You’re practically doing a public service.”

“Getting publicly serviced, certainly,” Sarah said.

“So apart from gloating, what is the purpose of this phone call?” Sarah knew that Karen hadn’t had much action in years; their receding sex lives were regular topics of conversation. As they got into their forties, their husbands had become less amorous as their own libidos had grown, and the daily routine of life, increasingly, acted as a prophylactic.

“Well, two things… mphh, for those of us that have had the emitter, the radiation seems to be dropping; I can’t tell, but it looks like before long we might… unh… might not be contagious. But we need to test that. Oh shit that’s good. Oh! So,” she continued, “It would be helpful if we could test to see if we actually are contagious. But we… hang on a minute.” Sarah dropped the phone on the desk, and Karen heard her shouting, “Oh! Christ! Oh yes! Oh Fuck! Don’t stop. Don’t you dare stop. Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!” And then, more calmly, “That’s it honey. Keep going. Ungh.” She picked the phone up again. “Shit. Sorry. Where was I? We need to test on someone clean, to see if they pick it up through being around us.”

“I see.”

“It would make sense if it was someone who… someone who was pretty sick with something that wasn’t going to infect any of us. So that, worst case scenario, if we do infect them… it might help.”

“Is it helping the girl who has cancer?”

“Well… there’s a limit to the tests we have been able to do in here. Her PSA count has been falling massively. But to know for sure we’d need to bring her in for some scans, and obviously, that needs to wait until we know she’s not going to transmit it to anyone.”

“Of course. How is she bearing up? She ought to be really ill, and weak.”

“She’s…”

At this point, right on cue, over the other side of the lab Jenny screamed, and yelled “FUCK MY ASS! Oh God!”

“… doing a lot better. That was her,” Sarah added.

“Sounds like she’s having a whale of a time.”

“Yeah. The guys can’t seem to leave her alone. Total personality shift though. She was quite… she was quite demure and sweet before, she seems to be going for double anal now.” It was true: Jenny had climbed off Colin, worked him into her butt, and was now encouraging Rob to get in there too.

“Wow. Yeah. Judging from her medical record, I’m surprised she’s got the energy.”

“Energy hasn’t been a problem.”

“Sounds like compulsive behaviour might be though.”

“Well, yes.”

“What about you?”

A well timed thrust from Greg caused Sarah to grunt. “Well, here’s how it goes. Before you have the activator, it builds, over the most-of-a-day or so I waited, anyway. Initially it wasn’t really noticeable; we were just hornier. Then we kept getting hornier. In waves, but on an upward curve. With no, uh, release. Ungh. Then… excuse me…” Greg had picked up the pace. “Ungh. I think he’s coming. Uh. Uh. Oh! Oh. Fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. That was a lot.” He slipped out, leant down and gave her a peck on the cheek, and wandered off. “Right. I might be able to think straight for a minute now. Excuse me while I just…” she grabbed some blue roll and wiped herself, and then sat down in a chair. “Right. No release. So we got pretty tetchy. Kept trying to fuck. We burned through all our lube in the first half a day or so, and then I got sore: I wasn’t… lubricating. It carried on that way, getting worse and worse until I couldn’t bear it any more, and called Dave to come in and get activated. We weren’t thinking straight at all by that point. In fact, it occurs to me to wonder whether Dave and Jenny had already picked up something from the animal trials stage, and maybe that’s why they weren’t as careful as they should have been.”

She paused, and thought about this. Yeah, it made sense. “Anyway, after the activator, things calmed down for a while; still with an elevated level of arousal, but we could kind of think clearly. Still getting waves though; and since, as I say, we’re all cooped up in here, we’re kind of bouncing off each other. It doesn’t really feel compulsive, it just feels like… why not?”

“That, to me, sounds like the addict deluding themself.”

“Yeah, you could be right. But it’s really hard to say. It’s only been about four hours since we were activated. I feel loads better, and less kind of… tense, and, er, driven. We don’t know what the cycle does, yet, though.” She paused. “Jenny is a different case though. She was injected with, what we’re all realising now, was a very high dose. Everyone else has just become infected though contagion. She’s unstoppable. And it’s kind of sparking the rest of us off. The guys are all over her. It’s like she’s magnetic.”

“Maybe I could prescribe some sedatives, something to take the edge off her libido.”

At a level she didn’t really understand, the thought repulsed Sarah. “You might need to. But for now I’d like to ride it out, see where it goes.”

Karen sounded unsure. “Well… OK. So for now, I’ll have a look through some patient records, see if I can find a… guinea pig. What do you think it cures?”

“Well… in the mice, everything. It’s only been a day, and I don’t need my glasses any more. And at the other extreme, we might actually have cured cancer. So yeah, maybe, everything.”

“Nobel Prizes all round, then.”

“If we can keep our clothes on long enough to get through the award ceremony.”

“Ha. And what do you actually want to do, when I find someone?”

“Whenever we’ve established that we think we’re not contagious any more, hopefully tomorrow, send them in saying we’re going to do some tests to see if an experimental treatment might work. We’ll take some samples, have them wait around for a while, check them with the meter, and if they don’t seem to have picked anything up, send them home.”

“You appreciate the irony though: you’ve got something that could potentially cure them, and you’re trying not to give it to them.”

“Yeah. Well, once we pass this hurdle, maybe we can invite them back...”

* * *

Evening was drawing in. Andrew hadn’t turned the lights on yet, and it was getting dark in the computer room.

Try as he might, he couldn’t keep his thoughts from sex. He desperately wanted to go downstairs and join in, but… it was wrong, he knew it. He’d done everything he could to distract himself; written emails to people he’d been meaning to contact for weeks, watched TV over the internet, read the news, tried to study—that was why he’d been here in the first place, after all. In desperation he’d taken to reading fiction, but his mind kept wandering. He was fortunate, he supposed, in that pornography was not accessible over the University network. He had never been particularly into it, but like most men he’d looked, and now the temptation was enormous, so he was grateful that the University Computer Service was protecting him. However, somehow, he discovered that their filters didn’t stop erotic stories. Well, he reasoned, if they didn’t think it was pornography, maybe it wasn’t pornography.

He’d been reading the stories for maybe half an hour when he realised that he had his hand on his crotch, squeezing his member through his jeans. In desperation, he looked up Christian anti-porn sites; but even the thought of what he was resisting only served to tempt him further.

Please God, he thought, Help me.

* * *

In another room, Gina was praying. Please God, she thought, Help me. Give me the strength to resist.

* * *

Markus, Tim and Stewart stood in the foyer of a student housing tower.

“It’s already metering,” said Markus. “Only very faintly.”

“Shit,” said Tim.

The guy they who climbed out of the window, they thought, had been clean; they had tracked him down, and rang his doorbell; he answered, and while Stewart, vested with the authority his security uniform bestowed, gave him a hard time about breaching a quarantine order, Markus had scanned him, and nothing had registered. This, however, was different. As soon as they were inside the building the meter had started clicking.

They retreated to the main doors, and Markus checked the three of them: still clean.

“So what do we do now?” Stewart asked.

As well as the residence of the other two escapees, the building contained about a hundred apartments, each of which could house five students. Fortunately, many of the inhabitants were home for the summer; however, those who remained would, of course, have jobs, social engagements, all sorts of opportunities to spread the contagion.

“It is Sarah’s theory that, once activated, the contagiousness will decrease over time,” said Markus, in his slightly stilted German accent. “She thinks that the people in the lab might be clean by tomorrow.”

“If we can hit them now, they might be OK by the morning. Particularly if they have a faint enough dose.”

“It’s unethical, no?”

“Better or worse than letting it spread across the country?”

Markus nodded. “Can you do it?”

“Well,” said Tim, “We have some test rigs in our department. I could hook one up to a car battery, go up in the lifts, and fire it on every floor. Then they all just go home and have a really good summer. They won’t necessarily notice.”

“It would need a bigger radius.”

“Several car batteries, then.”

“It might work.”

“We’ll have to stop anyone else entering or leaving the building,” Stewart told them.

“How?” Tim asked. “On what pretext?”

Stewart shrugged. “I don’t know. But I could disable the fob entry, at least. And the lifts.”

“Might be worth doing. Anyway, it’s a Sunday night. By the time we get everything together, it’ll be pretty late. With any luck, everyone will be in bed for the night.”

“It would be relying on luck,” Markus cautioned.

“That’s all we’ve got at the moment.”

“Ok. Then let’s do it.”

* * *

Dave had returned, somewhat dishevelled, to the lab with the new converts. This had prompted a renewed bout of celebratory fucking, as everyone became acquainted with one another—fresh meat, as Jenny put it. Things settled down as the evening turned into night.

Dave got the chance to talk to Lina. She was a student in the business school department, working as a cleaner to earn extra money: her family back in China had the money to pay her fees, but wouldn’t have approved of the western drinking and dancing student lifestyle, in which respect they differed greatly from their daughter. She had adapted to British cultural behaviour with an enthusiasm which was imperilling her academic performance; indeed, she had failed several of her second year finals. This was problematic to her. She was well aware that, once her student visa expired, she would find it hard to gain leave to remain, especially if she failed her degree, and once the cat had come out of the bag, remaining was very much her preference.

She seemed to have taken to Paul, though; she said he was “sweet”. Maybe something about the spectacular difference in size between them had ticked a box for her, Dave thought. Paul was tall, as well as large, and Dave wondered whether, as the body-changing effects of the condition kicked in, that fat would turn to muscle. He was already imposing; if he firmed up he would have a physique to intimidate most rugby players.

She didn’t seem to perturbed by her current circumstances; although she had never been promiscuous, she had had boyfriends, and unlike a lot of Chinese students, she hadn’t confined herself to people from her own culture. She told Dave that western guys were “sexy”, and the downwards glance which accompanied that word betrayed which specific attribute of western guys she liked. He got the impression that the change had unlocked something that was already in her, freed her to live out her fantasies, and that this was in large part why she had been able to accept it.

His conscience thus assuaged, he then proceeded to fuck her through a long string of squealing orgasms, her incredible vagina gripping his meaty cock like a fist, yet somehow managing to accommodate it all. Enthusiastically.

Markus swung by, and dumped a vast amount of bedding in the foyer; he’d had to clear out three big supermarkets to get enough for everyone. Over the phone, he informed Sarah of the plan to take an emitter over to the student tower, as soon as Tim was done customising it. She agreed that, in the circumstances, this was probably the only viable plan. Although this meant essentially releasing a whole building full—however many that turned out to be—of sexually turbocharged young adults into the wild, at least this way, hopefully, the further spread of the condition (and the political fallout) would be minimised. Especially if the effect was mild enough that nobody really noticed. Those two guys who had been kissed by Jenny, she thought, would probably notice, if they hadn’t done already.

As night fell, everyone made themselves nests in various corners of the lab, some on their own, some in couples. There was, of course, some almost silent fraternisation, but even this settled down eventually. The last thing Dave remembered thinking, before drifting off, was that surely this thing couldn’t cure insomnia, too…

* * *

He awoke, sometime in the middle of the night, with his already erect cock ejaculating into someone’s mouth. Blearily, he lifted his head: Jenny, sliding up his body, told him, “Shhhh,” as she mounted him, her slick vagina easily taking him. She pulled his hands up, above his head, and pinned them to the floor with one of hers, holding his eyes with hers as she ground on him, maintaining his gaze until she looked away at the very last minute, to find the vein in his arm with the syringe in her other hand. His eyes widened in shock at the prick. She repeated, “Shhh!”, and kissed him, passionately.

He felt the serum flooding his veins, crackling as it flowed through him in a great surge of sexual power. Part of him tried to think about—but then rational thought fled, replaced by massive waves of cascading orgasm.

He lost himself in her as she spoke, quietly but intensely in his ear: “I want you to come with me. I need you to join me. I want you to feel what I’m feeling, to be on this ride with me. It’s so beautiful. It’s wonderful. I love you.”