The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fuck Weed Chapter 8 – Mile High Fuck Club

You have to hit rock bottom before you see the light. That’s what went through Chase’s mind as he awoke the next morning. Last night had definitely been rock bottom for him. But despite the crashing headache, and the mild ache in his balls, Chase had definitely awoken with a new outlook on life. Not surprisingly, Mindy was nowhere to be seen. But what did surprise Chase was the pretty young woman bent over going through the room’s dresser. It appeared that she was packing their bags. Chase admired her slim figure as he slowly woke up, aware of his growing erection. Dressed in the usual uniform she was a slim athletic young blonde with a slightly turned up nose. “Good morning.” he said pleasantly to the girl. She looked up quickly, startled, but smiled as she saw Chase had awoken.

“Good morning sleepy head.” She said with a smile. That and her small perky breasts served to pump Chase’s erection up even more. “I hope you don’t mind, but your wife asked that I come by and pack your things. I laid out an outfit for your trip back home at the foot of the bed for you by the way. And she asked me to ask you to meet her in Mr. Finny’s office when you get up.”

“Excellent, thank you. I have a word or two for Mr. Finny.” Chase climbed out of bed. He was naked, and his cock stood at a full erection. He headed for the shower.

The young woman eyed Chase’s erection as he walked by. “Can I be of any help sir?” she asked with a wanting look in her eye.

“No thanks, I’m good this morning.” Chase said as he continued into the bathroom. Running the shower he stepped in while it was still cold to help wake himself up. He put his face into the stream of water and enjoyed the sensation as it warmed up. Suddenly he felt someone put their arms around him and press close to his back. Peering over his shoulder he saw that the pretty blonde had followed him into the shower. Without a word she pushed the soap dispenser a few times to fill her hand with Kali scented soap. She gently started to spread the soap over his chest and torso, working her way between his legs. It was only a moment before her gentle hands made their way to the base of his cock and massaged the soap onto his balls. Chase moaned in pleasure as she started to stroke his erection, her hands sliding up and down his hard shaft. She let the shower rinse the soap off before she slid in front of him and leaned against the wall. Reaching back she guided his hard erection between her thighs and against her pussy lips. Chase slowly pushed, feeling her soft outer folds part, and her warm wet flesh hold his cock tight. Her urgent moans drove him to slide deeper until his shaft was buried in her petite body. He slowly withdrew most of the length of his cock, eliciting a long groan from the girl. She arched her back and looked back with pleading eyes for him to enter her again. Chase looked down as the water beat down on her wet hair, down the curve of her back, and running off her shapely ass. Gently holding her hips he slid his cock slowly back into her tight confines. He slowly started to increase his tempo, fucking the girl until she shuddered in orgasm, her pussy squirting, adding to the water going down the drain. Her orgasm was so strong that she popped Chase’s cock from her gushing pussy. Turning around she quickly got on her knees and started to slide her hands up and down Chase’s cock, wrapping her mouth around his cockhead. After only a few minutes of stimulation Chase came into her waiting mouth. The girl eagerly swallowed his cum, her hands pumping his shaft until he had finished cumming and had been sucked dry. Satisfied, she slowly stood up slowly, her head swimming from his cum, and kissed Chase on the cheek before slipping out of the shower. “I hope you didn’t mind too much.” She said with a shy smile. “I know you have to get going, but your cock looked so tummy I couldn’t resist.”

Chase smiled as she wrapped herself in a towel and headed out of the bathroom. He finished getting washed and went back to the room to get dressed. He saw that his luggage had been packed, and that the girl had indeed left an outfit for him. A long pair of summer khaki slacks and a white short sleeved shirt. Chase got dressed and headed out the door just as the bellman arrived to collect their luggage. Chase recognized him as one of the men fucking his wife last night, but smiled and kept moving.

Walking down the path to the main lobby Chase admired the pretty girls he passed from the occasionally topless bikini clad guests to the pretty Glamity Bay employees. He actually noticed that even the maids at the resort were pretty. His cock stirred in his pants just from the brief walk to the front lobby. As he entered the lobby he stopped by the coffee cart to pick up a hot coffee before moving along to Finny’s office. The receptionist recognized Chase as he crossed the lobby and intercepted him. “Mr. Markman, welcome.” She said a little nervously. Chase smiled at her and continued to walk towards Finny’s office door. “I’m glad you made it. You can go right in but... well it’s just that...”

“Mr. Finny’s got his cock buried in my wife?” Chase said with a grin. “Yeah, I kinda figured that. No problem, I’m prepared.”

“Oh, well good then...” the receptionist answered, a little confused. She knocked on the door twice and opened it for Chase. Chase grabbed one of the chocolate chip cookies to munch on as he walked into the office. His wife was talking on the telephone at Finny’s desk. His wife was dressed in the light sun dress she wore on their trip here. Only in this case she was bent over and the dress was pulled up as Finny teased her by pushing his massive cock only an inch into her dripping snatch before pulling it out again.

Mindy was breathless from the teasing, but tried to sound composed on the telephone. She barely looked up at Chase as he leaned against the wall to watch while he munched on the cookie and sipped his coffee.

“That’s right Daddy, that’s all I need for the buy in!” Mindy said excitedly. “It’s an amazing investment opportunity.”

She put her hand over the phone and looked back at Finny. “Oh god please fuck me, you’re driving me nuts!”

Finny just smiled, pulled his huge cock out entirely and gently spanked her ass with it. “All in good time my dear.” he whispered.

Chase popped the rest of the cookie into his mouth and munched on it while he watched his beautiful wife writhe in need of the big black cock. His cock was hard in his pants, but yet Chase was contented to lean and watch. “Yes Daddy, of course Chase will pay you back!” She said excitedly, spurred on even more by Finny sliding his massive cockhead between her dripping wet pussy lips again. She bit the palm of her had so as not to moan into the phone. “Really? You mean it?”

Mindy showed the thumbs-up sign to Finny, who slowly slid his cock deep into her tight pussy. “Oh god yes!” Mindy cried out in passion. “I mean thank you Daddy! You’ll love it here, I’ll make sure to get you get a complimentary trip, Debbie will love it!”

Finny slowly pulled his long cock from Mindy; she shoved her hand into her mouth to keep from making any noise as her father spoke. Finny’s huge black shaft shone with the juices of the Texas housewife. He slowly slid his cock back into her pussy. Mindy squirmed with pleasure. “OK Daddy, I’ll see you tomorrow, and I’ll e-mail you the banking info in a few minutes.” Mindy said breathlessly as she clung to the desk. “Love you Daddy! Bye!”

Mindy fumbled to put the phone back in its cradle. Arching her back she let out a loud moan as Finny started to fuck her hard. Chase watched as the hung black man fucked his wife, her big breasts spilling out of the V-neck of her dress. “Oh yeah fuck me!” Mindy begged. “God yeah fuck me! Oh Finny I’m going to miss your big cock so much!”

Chase calmly took a sip of his coffee and absently stroked his cock through his slacks. The Sinsemilla in the cookie slowly worked its way into his brain. Finny started to breath heavily as he neared his climax. His massive shaft was rock hard and its veins stuck out along its length. Mindy suddenly pushed herself up from the desk. “Oh god Finny I want you to cum in my ass. I want your cum in my ass so bad!”

Mindy managed to pull away from Finny long enough to turn around. She pulled her dress out of the way and sat up on the desk, her toned legs pulled up. She played with her pussy as Finny lined his huge cock up against her tiny pink asshole. His cock already slick from her pussy, Finny slowly pushed his massive rod into Mindy’s tight asshole. She watched intently, staring, as inch after inch of his thick black shaft invaded her ass. Her body shook as he slowly fucked her ass while she stroked her engorged clit, dipping her fingers into her wet pussy, until she came. Her face twisted into a contorted mask of ecstasy as her pussy squirted onto Finny’s muscular stomach. “I’m sorry honey.” Mindy said, suddenly lucid for a moment and turning to Chase. “I just couldn’t say no. I have to find a way to come back.”

“It’s OK Mindy, I understand.” Chase said calmly as he took another sip of his coffee. “Really, I’m OK with it.”

“Really?” Mindy said, somewhat surprised. “I thought... oh fucking yes! Fuck my ass! I want you’re big black cock so deep in my ass! Fucking cu-cu-cu-cum oh yes yes yes!”

Mindy cried out in as a massive orgasm overcame her. She stared, her mouth open, her body shaking, as Finny stopped his thrusting and started to cum. With a groan his huge hard cock started to pump thick loads of cum into the fuck drunk woman. Chase watched, amazed, as the thick black pipe pumped cum into his trembling wife. “Oh god oh god oh god yes!” Mindy begged breathlessly, unable to take her eyes off the organ filling her with pleasure. She stared at it as Finny slowly pulled it from her ass. The shaft was coated in cum as it sprung up in the air, still hard. Mindy leaned forward and attentively licked and sucked it clean. Standing up she drunkenly straightened her dress and stood swaying there for a moment. “Oh my god that was good!” She slurred as she put her hand on Finny’s slowly deflating cock. Mindy inhaled deeply and leaned back against the desk, tightly grasping the edges with her fingers. She made several guttural moans as drug in Finny’s cum flooded her system. “Oh fuck...” she said groggily as she leaned heavily on the desk, her breathing deepening, her eyes losing focus as she slips into a cum fueled stupor. She finally settles against the desk, swaying slightly, her eyes half closed, her pretty mouth hanging open slightly, a thin string of saliva drooling from her mouth.

Chase looked over to Finny. “Mr. Finny, I have a proposition for you.”

* * *

Mindy regained consciousness in the limo during the ride to the airport. She yawned and stretched, still drunk from Finny’s cum. Chase sat across from her and enjoyed the sun coming through the open sunroof. “Oh poo.” Mindy said with an exaggerated pout. “I wish we didn’t have to go home yet.”

“I know honey, but we’ll be back.” Chase answered calmly. “I guess you’re stuck with me until then.”

“I’m sorry Chase.” Mindy said looking down at her feet. “You must really hate me after the way I behaved down here. But I just couldn’t help myself. I can’t say no to one of them.”

“I don’t hate you.” Chase answered, choosing his words carefully. “I admit I was feeling a little unappreciated for much of the trip. But like you said last night. It was my idea to come here, and my idea to get you stoned on Sinsemilla.”

“I love you Chase.” Mindy said warmly. “I promise, I’ll try and make it up to you when we get home. In fact...”

Mindy slid to her knees between Chase’s legs.

“Why don’t I start right now?” Mindy said with a naughty grin. She undid Chase’s pants and pulled out his already erect cock. Without hesitating she dove down on his hard on and started sucking his cock. Within moments she started moaning in pleasure as Chase’s drug infused pre-cum started to flow. It wasn’t long before she was giving Chase an enthusiastically sloppy blowjob. Her saliva covered hands moved quickly up and down his had shaft while her warm mouth made loud sucking noises as she swallowed the sensitive head. It wasn’t long before Chase was shooting his cum into his wife’s eager mouth while she swallowed greedily. After licking his cock clean Mindy sat back on her calves and smiled at her husband. Her eyes were well glazed, and she seemed unaware that one of her shapely breasts had slipped out of her dress, or so is seemed until she reached down and brought it to her mouth to lick her hard nipple. “How’s that for a start honey?” She asked with a sloppy grin while she slowly put her breast back into her dress, making sure Chase had a good view. “That’s a good start baby, even though you are stoned off your ass.” Chase said as he tucked his penis back in his pants.

“Oh honey, I expect you to keep me stoned off my ass a lot from now on.” Mindy replied coyly. “Well, that’d be great Mindy, but we don’t really have access to Sinsemilla at home.” Chase answered.

“Well, one of the benefits of belonging to Glamity Bay is that we do have a little access.” She replied as the warm glow of her husband’s cum spread across her. “We do? How does that work?” Chase said with a smile. “Well, you and I are bringing back a package each of special Glamity Bay herbal cigarettes.” “What? How the hell are we supposed to get a drug across the border?” Chase said, alarmed.

“But honey, remember what Buddy said?” Mindy said conspiratorially, her words starting to slur a little. “It’s not pot, it’s not even close. Customs doesn’t care. And we are going to start receiving a regular supply of Glamity Bay Potpourri in the mail. Not a lot, but enough.”

“Interesting, I’d have never guessed.” Chase said with a grin because that’s exactly what he’d been talking to Finny about. A way to import Sinsemilla under the radar, and make them both a pile of cash. But Chase decided not to get into his business idea with his wife, at least not yet anyway. Chase watched as his beautiful wife leaned back in her seat, the effects of a long fuck filled sleepless night, and plenty of fresh cum, overwhelming her. She slipped off into a blissful nap until they arrived at the airport. Chase took turns watching out the window at the beautiful scenery and back at the shapely form of his wife. The limousine came to a gentle halt at the small island terminal. Mindy slowly awoke from her deep slumber. Opening her eyes she looked up at her husband and smiled. “Where are we?” she asked groggily.

“The airport honey. Come on, let’s get checked in.” Chase said as the driver opened the door. Chase and Mindy climbed out of the limo and started around back to collect their bags, but the driver waved them off. “No worries folks.” He said with a big toothy smile. “I’ll take care of your tings.”

“And I’ll get you checked in.” Said a pretty young black girl as she got out of the front passenger seat. “Now that you’re members, you get the Concierge treatment. We’ve even upgraded your flight.”

The driver hailed a skycap and got their luggage arranged. Once he was done he went over to stand by the driver’s door of the white vehicle. Mindy looked over at him with a sly grin.

“You go get us checked in.” She said as she walked to the front passenger door. “I just want to give the driver, um, a tip.”

Chase rolled his eyes, but acquiesced. He followed the young woman into the terminal.

“This way sir.” The slim girl led, turning around from time to time to make sure that Chase was still following. “We like to take care of everything for our guests.”

Chase was definitely following the girl, watching her shapely ass as it swayed in her tight white pants. His cock hung thickly against his leg at the thought of fucking her. The concierge walked up to a private charter air service check in desk and talked to the girl behind the counter. The attendant looked at Chase and smiled as she issued his boarding passes. She handed the package to Chase. “Flight leaves in an hour, you need to be at the gate no later than ten minutes before.” She said with a smile. “Shall we see if you’re wife is ready?”

Back at the curb Chase went over to the limo and knocked on the window. He could make out his wife sitting in the passenger seat through the dark tinted windows. Mindy opened the door and stepped out of the car. She wiped a little dollop of cum from the corner of her mouth and licked it from her finger. “OK honey, I’m ready to go.” She slurred as she stumbled onto the curb. The pretty concierge put her arms around Chase’s neck and gave him a big kiss, her tongue teasing his. “Come back soon.” She said seductively.

Before Chase could come up with a witty answer the young woman slid into the passenger seat. In the driver’s seat he could see the driver smiling and waving at him, his long soft cock draped over his leg. The girl put a hand on the huge black penis as she shut the door. Chase helped Mindy to the departure gate. The long night and double dose of drugged cum this morning left her groggy and drunk. They waited only a few minutes before they were welcomed aboard the plane by a slim stewardess, the pilot, and copilot. The Stewardess’ nametag read Mena, but it really just led Chase’s eyes down to her well displayed cleavage. The young woman had dark Latin skin, long black hair tied back with a clip, large brown eyes and full lips. Her slim frame set off her c-cup breasts, and her long legs were well displayed by her short skirt. Next to her was the pilot, a petite blonde woman named Carmen. Her blond hair was pulled back in a pony tail and her fitted white pilot blouse demurely showed off her large breasts, and her full hips were encased in tight blue pants. Finally was the copilot, a middle aged man named Jim. He looked like every other pilot out there, typical pilot’s hat, white shirt and blue slacks. Mena walked them down to the tarmac and into the small luxury jet. Mindy too the seat facing towards the back of the plane, and Chase took the one facing forward. “I don’t suppose you have something to help me sleep for the flight do you?” Mindy asked the flight attendant. “I do!” Mena answered brightly. “It’s good for about an hour of sleep, and you can wake up fresh as anything afterwards. I use it sometimes for empty flights.”

Chase admired the Latina’s long legs as she bent over to give Mindy a small yellow pill, and a glass of water. He admired his view of her breasts even more when she turned around to ask Chase if he wanted anything. “Oh, uh, no, I’m good, thanks.” He stammered, aware of his cock hardening in his lap just inches from the hand she had placed on his thigh. The smell of her spicy perfume stayed near him as she stood up and walked back to the small kitchenette at the back of the jet. A few minutes later a young couple, probably in their early twenties, arrived in the cabin and took their seats a little farther down on a sideways facing couch type seat. The pilot and copilot made their way into the cockpit and started the engines as they pre-flighted the aircraft. Chase was surprised when they began to push back a few minutes later, about a half hour early. Mena went by checking everyone’s seatbelt for takeoff. “Aren’t we leaving early?” Chase asked, looking into her alluring brown eyes.

“Everyone’s aboard sir, no need to wait on this flight.” She answered before heading back to another seat for takeoff. The sleek jet quickly rose into the sky and was shortly vectored to Miami which lay about an hour and a half away. Chase sat back to relax, and he noticed that Mindy was asleep before they left the ground. “How is she doing?” Mena asked Chase as they leveled out. “She’s doing good I think.” Chase said with a smile, once again enjoying the smell of her perfume, and the view of her breasts. “Whatever you gave her sure worked.”

“Good, I’m glad to hear it.” She replied, her eyes sparkling. “Um, I don’t suppose you could help me with something in the back, it’s sort of tight.”

“Oh, sure, no problem.” Chase said as he undid his seatbelt. He followed the attendant to the back of the jet, his cock hardening again as he watched her hips swing. He noticed the young couple kissing as he passed. Must be newlyweds he thought. Mena disappeared behind the curtain dividing the crew area from the cabin, Chase followed. “What can I do to help?” He asked as he entered the kitchenette.

The slim Latina looked down for a moment. When she looked back up her eyes were filled with lust. She stepped forward and put her hand up behind Chase’s neck and leaned in close. He could smell her minty gum as she whispered to him, her red lips almost touching his. “You were staying at Glamity Bay right?” she whispered huskily. “I mean that’s what it said on the manifest.”

“Yeah, I was, why?” Chase answered, although he had a pretty good idea why she asked. Mena sighed, moaning quietly as she did, and grasped Chase a little tighter. She looked up at him with heavily lidded eyes.

“Can I have your cum?” She asked in a needy voice. She pushed her body close to Chase, and slid her hand down to touch his growing cock through his pants. “I mean can I fuck you, or suck your cock? Anything?”

“Um, I don’t think that would be a good idea...” Chase said to the young woman. In reality, he thought it was a great idea, but he wanted to see just how addictive the Sinsemilla was on someone who only got it occasionally. “Ugh!” the slim Latina groaned, her eyes rolling back while she bit her lip. “Please, I’ll do anything you want to make you cum...”

The dark haired girl was shaking with desire as she reached down and undid Chase’s trousers. Grabbing his hardening cock she gently, but insistently, started to stroke it. With her other hand she deftly undid the buttons holding her blouse closed to reveal her beautiful round breasts being offered by a dark satin push up bra. Chase could feel her hand sliding on his shaft easier as his cum started to drool from the end of his cock. Mena felt it too. She stroked along his hard shaft, spreading the slippery precum along its length. Despite trying to play it cool, Chase started to push his erection through her fingers. Mena let go of his cock and brought her hand to her mouth. She quickly licked his cum from her hand, moaning with pleasure as she did. She quickly pulled up her short skirt to reveal her dark well-

trimmed bush. Hopping up on the small counter she pulled her legs up to reveal her wet slit. “Fuck me, please.” She whispered urgently as she stroked his cock, urging him close. Chase stepped up, unable to resist her lithe body, and put his cockhead against her moist labia. Slowly he slid his cock into her tight wet pussy. Mena gasped quietly in pleasure as his cock slid between her tight pussy lips. Putting her arms around Chase she held him close, her small noises urging him deeper. Chase slowly fucked the slim Latina, entering her quivering body a little deeper every time. The flow of his Sinsemilla laced ejaculate started to enter her bloodstream. “Oh god yes...” Mena moaned as the drug started to hit her, driving her desire through the roof, and making her mind fog over with pleasure. “Oh yes fuck me deep, you’re going to make me cum.”

Chase buried his cock in her warm wet pussy, sliding it in and out only an inch or so. The young woman clung tighter and tighter as her ecstasy mounted. Little whimpers of pleasure escaped as she started to cum. Her pussy grasped his cock tightly as her body jerked. Her pussy became even more slippery as she came, spurring Chase to thrust faster. She looked at Chase, her eyes glassy from the drug, searching deeply into his, kissing him passionately. “Cum for me.” she begged. “I want your cum in me so bad. Fill my pussy with your cum.”

Mena rocked back and forth where she sat, her knees pulled up to allow Chase the deepest access to her folds. She knew the sensation of her tight wet pussy would have the desired effect as she quietly cried out with each thrust. “Oh baby yeah!” She gasped as Chase started to cum, his cock buried in her pussy. “Oh baby that feels so good.”

Chase kept his cock buried in the girl’s warm tight pussy as he felt each load of cum travel the length of his shaft and into her body. The brunette held Chase close by wrapping her legs around his waist. She gently kissed and nibbled on his lips until she gasped and moaned, the drug flowing through her system in a rush. Her legs slowly lowered and her urgent kissing became slower as she basked in the cum fueled daze. Chase slowly pulled his still hard cock from the stoned girl. As she felt his shaft being removed she started to protest. “Oh, no, please, don’t stop yet.” She said reaching for his slippery cock with her hand. “Fuck me some more... oh, ah...”

Mena realized that Chase wasn’t done with her yet, he was just repositioning himself. She felt him gently push up against her tight asshole with the knob of his cock. “Oh god, I’ve never done this...” Mena said, a little unsure. She had never had anal sex before, never really wanted to. But she had heard from one of the other girls that anal sex with one of the guys from Glamity Bay was mind blowing. But she was afraid it might hurt. “Um, why don’t I give you a blowjob? I mean, I can deep throat your whole big cock and I promise to swallow every drop of your cum.”

Chase persisted, gently rubbing the fat head of his erection against her tight pink asshole, his cum drooling lubricating it as he teased her. The Latina felt her asshole tingling from the cum, the sensation of the erection gently teasing her making her want it more and more. Slowly she felt her anus relaxing, and her need to have the hard cock in her overwhelming her. She found herself pushing against his cockhead. “Yeah, put it in my ass. Oh god I want your cock in my ass. Put it in put it in!”

The Latina felt herself relax to except the insistently pushing cock into her asshole. As soon as his cockhead slipped past her tight opening she felt a wave of ecstasy pass through her, and send her into an orgasm. Reaching down she played with her clit, and slid her fingers into her dripping wet pussy as she came. When she finally realized what was happening, Chase had slid his erection all the way into her ass. The sensation was almost overwhelming for the young woman. She lifted both of her long legs up until they were over Chase’s shoulders giving him a perfect angle to fuck her ass. Mena’s eyes drooped as the steady stream of drug infused cum started to flow into her ass while Chase fucked her. She breathed heavily as her head spun with ecstasy. Reaching down she played with her pussy with one hand, sliding her fingers deep inside, with the other hand she played with her pert breasts, pinch and pulling her hard nipples. As her breathing increased so did her arousal as each breath brought her closer to climax. “Oh fuck yeah that feels so good in my ass.” She whispered, her voice husky with desire. “Oh god I’m going to cum again!”

Gasping for breath the lithe girl shook as she came, her fingers buried in her dripping snatch, her other hand sliding her fingers into her mouth to suck on them. She alternated hands, one in her dripping pussy, the other licking her fingers clean as she came over and over again while Chase rhythmically fucked her.

As she came down from her orgasmic bliss, Mena put her one hand around Chase’s shaft, holding it tight as his cock slid between her fingers. With her other she grasped the back of his head and pulled him close so that their lips were together. She feverishly kissed him as she urged him deeper and harder into her ass.

“I need your cum!” she whispered desperately, panting with desire. “Cum for me baby. Cum in my ass with your big hard cock. Fill my little ass wi... oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah!”

Mena’s speech dissolved in to cries of ecstasy as Chase’s cock pumped his cum into her ass. Her tight anus squeezed on his shaft as she came, her body shaking with pleasure. Chase slowly slid is cock in and out of her convulsing asshole, cumming, as she held him tight. When he had finally finished he slowly pulled his long hard shaft from her ass and let it lay against her stomach while she stroked it. “That was amazing.” She said, her glassy eyes trying to focus on Chase. “I thought the girl said that I would get a rush that would leave me on the floor.”

“Give it a moment.” Chase said with a grin.

“I mean it feels amazing and...” Mena paused for a moment, her mouth open, but no words coming out. She suddenly gasped, her body spasming in pleasure, as the cum hit her hard. “Oh god...”

She tried to cling to Chase, unable to control her body, she leaned heavily against his shoulder as her arms twitched and her shaking thighs clamped against his legs. She put her hand to her face, running it over her skin, quiet cries of pleasure emanating from her mouth. All of a sudden she started to giggle.

“Oh my god this is amazing!” she giggled incoherently.

“Why don’t we get you down off the counter.” Chase said, helping her down. Once standing she clung to Chase for a moment, still giggling, her body still reacting to the cum. He gently guided her down until she sat against a bulkhead. Sloppily she reached up and touched his semi-erect cock, sitting forward to pull it into her mouth. She sat there, trying to suck his cock, while falling into fits of delirious giggles. “Oh my god, what did you do to me?” She looked up at Chase, her glazed eyes trying to focus, a huge grin on her face. “I’ve never been so stoned!”

Suddenly the dividing curtain opened that the curvy blonde pilot, Carmen, walked in, closing the curtain behind her as soon as she saw the pair. “Where have you... What happened to you?” the pilot asked as she took off her flight jacket. But after looking at the brunette for a moment she realized just how stoned she was. “I’m so fucked up!” Mena broke out laughing, trying to form a complete sentence. “He, I, his cock, oh god, in my ass!” Carmen broke out in a huge smile. “Oh fuck, so it’s true then.”

The short blonde started unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her large breasts. The perfect tanned globes were restrained by a lacey white bra. Chase felt his cock rising to attention at the sight. She quickly slipped out of her blue slacks to reveal a matching white thong that accentuated her curvaceous hips. She stepped up to Chase and, looking up at him with her big blue eyes, started stroking his hard cock. “You need to get up front, Jim’s waiting, and I already had to give him a hand job.” Carmen instructed Mena as she rubbed up against Chase. “Remember, it’s your turn.”

The pretty blond looked up at Chase again and smiled, her eyes wide with desire. She sank down to her knees, keeping Chase’s hard cock against her tight belly. As she knelt she made sure that his erection slid underneath her bra and between her full warm breasts. Without a word she pressed her breasts together around Chase’s hard cock and started to suck on its head. Mena slowly got up, steadying herself as she got to her feet. She absently gathered her clothes in a heap in her arms and slid past the pair. She stopped to give Chase a kiss.

“Thanks, you were amazing. I hope you fly with me again.”

Then she grabbed the blonde’s ponytail and yanked her head back. Carmen moaned loudly with arousal, looking up at the girl with lust in her eyes. “By the way...” Mena said, pulling the blonde’s hair harder, “She like it rough.”

The slim brunette let the other woman’s hair go. The blonde dove back down onto Chase’s cock with a moan and a loud slurping noise, her enthusiasm doubled. Mena slipped out through the curtain and closed it behind her. “You do, do you?” Chase said with a grin. Taking a hold of her ponytail, Chase started fucking her beautiful soft breasts quickly, his cock sliding into her waiting mouth with each thrust. Carmen deftly reached over with one well manicured nail and flipped open the front clasp on her bra, freeing her large breasts. This allowed her to engulf Chase’s hard cock in her warm flesh so she could look up at him, her mouth drooling from so much sucking. “Fuck! Your cum is already making my tongue tingle.” She growled as she fucked his cock between we drool slick tits. “I want you to fuck me so hard!”

Chase, still holding her hair, pushed her face back towards his cock. She responded with a lustful groan as she deep throated the length of his cock. Her warm wet mouth engulfed Chase’s cock as she expertly swallowed his entire shaft, her tongue teasing the base of his shaft. Chase pulled back on her ponytail, pulling her off his cock. She leaned back with a gasp and wiped the spit from her mouth. Grabbing his cock with both hands she stroked him vigorously, sucking on his swollen cockhead.

“Come on, gimme your cum.” She said with a maniacal look in her eyes. “Cum in my mouth! I want to fucking taste your cum.”

Chase pulled back on her hair causing her to cry out, a little in pain, but a lot in lust. This girl really does like it rough. He pulled her up, forcing her to stand, then twisted her around so that she faced the other way. He pushed her forward until she was leaning against the bulkhead, her shapely ass thrusting back towards him. He took his other hand and gave her buttock a loud smack. Carmen moaned through gritted teeth and writhed, trying to rub back against his cock. Chase was really enjoying this. It was the first sex he’d had in the last week without being totally stoned out of his head. He was really liking the control his cum was giving him over these women. He kicked the blonde’s feet apart, and she leaned as far forward as his grip on her hair would allow. The tilted her pelvis to give him a view of her neat blonde pubic hair, and her dripping wet slit. But instead of sliding right in, Chase bumped up against her, his rock hard erection nestled between her ass cheeks. Still well lubricated from her mouth he enjoyed the sensation of sliding up and down between her cheeks, driving her mad. She growled like a wild animal, desperate to be fucked, desperate to get his cum.

“Fuck me!” she demanded. “Fuck me before I explode!”

Chase finally obliged the horny blonde pilot by sliding his cock slowly into her hot pussy. She let out a long moan of pleasure as he did. Her pussy was so warm and tight that Chase couldn’t help but sink his cock as deeply into her as he could. Carmen began to gasp as he slid his large cock all the way in. “Oh, oh g-od that’s good...” She moaned, pushing her shapely ass back against Chase. The small amount of cum she had swallowed from sucking his cock going to her head. “Pull my hair and fuck me!”

Chase Pulled back on her ponytail, eliciting a cry of pain and pleasure as he slammed against her beautiful ass. Her tight pussy gripped the entire length of Chase’s hard cock. He could feel himself getting close to cumming. The short blonde could feel his cock stiffening in her pussy and started to slam herself against him. His cock felt rock hard, and the head was becoming incredibly sensitive. “Oh god! Cum in me!” Carmen squealed as she started to cum. “Cum in my pussy!”

Chase let go of her hair and grabbed her hips to slam his cock as deep into her tight wet body as he could. Her wet orgasm sent him over the edge as his cock pumped hot cum into her tight pussy. With each contraction he felt his load of cum travel the length of his hard cock before spurting into the blonde’s tight quivering pussy. The tight-bodied pilot’s knees began to buckle as the cum started to hit her system. Unable to remain standing on her shaking legs Carmen slowly slid to the floor, a big drunken grin spreading across her pretty face. “Oh shit...” She said as she leaned back against the bulkhead. “Oh fuck that feels good... Oh god I’m so fucking wasted right now.”

Chase sat down next to the pretty blonde. His cock, still rigid, sat up against his stomach and drooled from the tip. Carmen looked over and was quickly drawn to the slow flow of cum, leaning over to suck on his cock again. She moaned as the taste of the cum touched her tongue. “Oh god, you’re still hard.” She said breathlessly as she slid onto his lap and onto his still hard cock. “Do it again...”

The big titted blonde slowly rose and fell onto Chase’s cock while he held her waist and sucked on her hard nipples. She kept a steady pace, cooing in pleasure, as his first load of cum sank into her brain. After a little while she began to zone out, too stoned to concentrate, she leaned her head against his and started to snuggle close and whisper in his ear.

“Your cock feels so good in my pussy.” She whispered, punctuating with a kiss to his lips. “You make me just cum and cum. God I’m so wet.”

Chase kissed the blonde, his tongue teasing hers. She responded by kissing him deeply, moaning as she increased the speed of her fucking. Every few minutes she would hold him tight as she orgasmed, gasping and sobbing in pleasure. Chase couldn’t help but respond to her incessant fucking, her hot wet pussy tightly stroking his hard cock. He could feel himself approaching an orgasm and he started to grind against her soft body. “Oh god, you’re going to cum again, I can feel it...” Carmen whispered frantically. She quickly slid off Chase’s erection and deftly slid it into her asshole. “Cum in my ass I want you to blow my fucking mind with your cum.”

The beautiful blonde returned to her frantic fucking rhythm. Lubricated by her pussy, Chase’s cock slid right into her tight ass. Carmen let out a long low grown of ecstasy as she slid his cock all the way into her ass. Leaning forward she lay her face against Chase’s neck and started to kiss it. Chase laid back onto the cabin floor to give himself better leverage and started to fuck her as hard as he could. Carmen started to lean forward onto him, but Chase grabbed her pony tail one last time and held her head back. “Oh fuck yeah!” Carmen cried through gritted teeth. “Yeah, fuck my ass hard, make me your bitch!”

“Look at me!” Chase growled, looking into her eyes. “I want you to look at me while I fuck your ass! I want to see you when you fucking cum!”

Chase slammed his cock home several more times before he came. He watched the pretty blonde’s eyes open wide as he started to pump his cum into her ass. Chase finally let go of her hair and took hold of her large breasts. A big smile spread across her face as he slowed, leaving his cock deep within her. She slowly started to slide up and down his cock, just an inch or two, to stimulate as much cum as she could from him. She sat back up, still straddling Chase, still keeping his cock deeply seated in her ass, still looking Chase intently in the eye.

“Whoa fuck...” she said suddenly. She swayed a little and gasped. Her lids closed almost all the way, and Chase could see her eyes rolling back. Her entire body tensed as the drug slammed home. “Oh... oh... god... ooooh...”

Carmen fell forward onto Chase, grinding her body against his, sliding back and forth along his cock. Guttural moans of ecstasy emanated from her as she writhed in pleasure on top of him. Slowly the moans started to change in to stoned laughter as she clumsily slid off Chase, unable to coordinate her movements. She lay down on the floor next to Chase, her hands playing over her breasts and dipping into her still wet pussy.

“Ha! I’m totally fucked up!” She giggled. “Oh my god I’m so horny! Everything feels so good!”

Chase watched her for a few minutes, his cock becoming thick and hard as he stroked it. Unable to resist her shapely body, he moved over between her soft thighs and slid into her wet tight pussy one more time. It only took a minute of fucking before he was ready to cum again. As he felt the cum rising up his shaft he pulled his cock out of her warm folds. She quickly sat up and started jacking him off over her big tits, and into her eager mouth. She didn’t stop until she was covered in cum, and swallowing every last drop from his cock. As his cock started to soften they heard a bing from the aircraft speaker. Carmen leaned back on her hands and smiled. “That’s my cue, we’re on final approach into Miami and I’m supposed to be in the cockpit.” She smiled dreamily, her eyes glazed. “Fuck of a lot of good I can do in this condition.” Chase noticed how she slurred the word condition. “You should get back to your seat and get buckled up. But thank you, you were mind blowing, and I literally mean that.”

Chase slowly stood and put his pants back on. He watched with some amusement as Carmen staggered to her feat and tried to collect her clothing. It was obvious that she was too wasted to get dressed, let alone fly a plane. But after watching her hopping around trying to get into her slacks he made his way to his seat. He passed Mena in the cabin isle. She was coming out of the cockpit, her top open, her pert breasts exposed, and a little cum drooling out of the corner of her mouth. She smiled at Chase as they passed, and made sure to slide her hand over his still somewhat engorged cock. After Chase had taken his seat he watched as the slim brunette helped the blonde pilot up to the cockpit. Carmen was stumbling along, her slacks still undone, and her blouse open at the front to reveal her large, and still cum covered tits. He could see Mena helping her into the pilot seat, then kneeling beside her to lick the cum from the blonde’s breasts. Several minutes later the cockpit door closed and the brunette staggered to the back to take her seat for landing, her eyes glassy and stoned looking, she smiled absently as she passed Chase.

The aircraft landed and taxied as normal. They pulled up to the executive jet docking area and came to a halt. As the engines started to spool down Mindy started to wake up. By the time the cabin door was opened she was awake, feeling rested and revived. They made their way to the front of the plane to exit. They passed the co-pilot and Carmen standing by the door to see them off. Carmen’s blouse was still mostly open as she said goodbye. “Cum again soon folks, I’d love to have you on my plane again.” she said. The co-pilot just rolled his eyes. Apparently he’d seen this a few times. Mindy and Chase climbed down the stairway and walked the short distance to the terminal. The heat and humidity on the hot tarmac was oppressive, making the cool conditioned air of the terminal all the more pleasant. Once inside they walked towards the customs check in.

“I feel so much better!” Mindy said happily, taking Chase’s hand. “I hope the flight wasn’t too boring for you.”

“Naw, I managed to entertain myself.” Chase said with a grin. “So where are we supposed to go?” “We’re supposed to go to Maria’s line, but I’m not sure what she looks like.” Mindy said nervously leaning in to Chase. A pretty security agent gently touched Chase on the arm. “Are you Chase and Mindy?” She asked with a big smile. “Um, yes?” Chase answered apprehensively. “This way sir.” The agent guided them over to a security line near the end of the section. “Maria will be happy to check you through.”

“Oh, thanks!” Mindy said with a big smile as they walked up to an attractive Latina security Agent. “Hello.” she said officiously, but there was a slight grin on her face. “And where are you entering the US from?”

“Oh, we just came back from the Glamity Bay resort!” Mindy said happily. “Oh, very nice.” The agent continued with a barely contained smile before she leaned forward. “Oh my god I can’t wait to go back!”

“You’ve been there?” Mindy asked.

“Sure.” Maria explained in hushed tones. “They recruit a couple of us here to help smooth things along. In return we get a discount on our membership. Hell, for those big black cocks, I’d do it for no discount.”

The two girls giggled before Maria straightened up and stamped their passports. “Welcome back to the US folks, you’re set to go.”

Chase and Mindy had to keep moving to catch their flight home. They neared their departure gate with about five minutes to boarding. “So our luggage is checked through I guess?” Mindy asked. “Yeah, we don’t have to do a thing but get onto the plane.” Chase said as he looked for a chair near one of the windows.

“Fuck.” Mindy said agitated.

“What’s the matter?” Chase asked putting his hand behind her neck, rubbing gently.

“I need some...” Mindy whispered to Chase.

“Some what?”

“Come with me.” Mindy said, taking Chase by the hand. Chase started to say that the plane would be boarding any minute, but his wife was very insistent and not really listening to him anyway. She headed down the terminal, past the fast food concessions, and towards the restrooms. She quickly dragged Chase into a washroom marked for families.

As soon as they were in the washroom Mindy shut the door and locked it. She was instantly on her knees in front of Chase, fumbling to get his pants open. “Oh god I need your cum!” she growled lustily as she grabbed his quickly hardening cock. Mindy frantically sucked on Chase’s hard cock, stroking it with one hand while she played with his balls with the other. Her warm wet mouth felt wonderful and Chase could feel the cum boiling in his balls as he got close to cumming. Then someone knocked on the door. Chase was so close to cumming, but the knocking on the door was keeping him from climaxing. Mindy became more frantic as they heard final boarding for their flight. His pre-cum was flowing, exciting her taste buds, and making her head spin, but she really needed a full load.

“Please honey... come on baby, give me your cum.” Mindy begged, her grip tightening around his shaft, her mouth and tongue urgently working his cockhead. “Just cum for me, I want to swallow your cum baby!”

Finally Chase groaned and started to pump cum into his desperate wife. Mindy greedily swallowed the thick warm seed, pumping his shaft until he had filled her mouth several times over. “Thanks honey...” Mindy slurred as she staggered to her feet, smoothing out her clothes, wiping a drop of cum from the side of her mouth. “Oh god I feel so much better.”

The PA speaker blared over their head as Chase forced his still hard cock into his slacks, aware that he was still drooling cum down the leg. “Last call for Chase and Mindy Markman.” the nasally voice of the flight attendant said impatiently. “Last call. Please report immediately to gate 26.”

Mindy and Chase burst out of the family washroom to get down to their gate. A young mother with a baby in one of the strollers that looked more like a mini SUV glared at them. “Hey!” She yelled angrily. “This is for families!”

“How do you think families get started!” Mindy called back, laughing as they ran. The young mother huffed and wheeled the chunky stroller into the washroom. She sniffed at the musky odor in the bathroom and stood, distracted for a moment, as her nipples hardened her T-shirt and her pussy moistened. Mindy and Chase made it to the plane just as they were about to close the jet way doors. Apologizing profusely they made their way into the aircraft and to their seats, ignoring the angry stares from the other passengers. Mindy staggered down the aisle to their upgraded first class seats and fell into her large leather seat, a big drunken grin on her face. The rest of the flight was uneventful, except for Mindy dragging Chase into the small bathroom for another quick blowjob so she could make it through the rest of the flight. Once they landed they collected their luggage and picked up their car from the parking lot. Mindy slept most of the drive home, waking up long enough to give Chase another blowjob while he drove. By the time they arrived home both were exhausted, but Mindy was insatiable. As soon as the garage door closed behind them Mindy straddled Chase in the driver’s seat and started kissing him, rubbing her already wet pussy against the growing bulge in his pants. “Get the bags Chase, let’s get out our special little package and get high!” Mindy said devilishly, yet with an edge. She was definitely jonesing for the Sinsemilla. “Fuck, I hope it made it! Quick honey, grab the bags, let’s check.”

Mindy stood by frantically as Chase unloaded the SUV. She hurried him as he carried their bags from the garage to the kitchen. As soon as he put them down Mindy dove on them, tearing them open, to find a well packed box of dry green leaves looking much like cut tobacco. Glamity Bay had thoughtfully included a ‘souvenir’ pipe lying next to the wrapped box. Chase watched as his wife frantically stuffed some of the Sinsemilla into the pipe and then went flying around the kitchen to find a lighter. “Fuck, where’s that lighter!” She growled rushing about checking drawers until she found it. “Ah! Thank god.”

She flicked the small lighter repeatedly until she got a flame, quickly puffed the pipe to life and took a huge drag on it. As soon as she inhaled Mindy became visibly calmer. She closed her eyes and held her breath as the drug washed over her. Exhaling with a long moan she quickly took another drag on the pipe. Holding her breath she started to melt into the warm embrace of the Kali leaf. Her free hand played over her breasts, exposing one, before travelling under her skirt to play with her suddenly wet pussy. Exhaling she looked at her husband through heavily lidded eyes and held the pipe out for him. Chase wasn’t going to smoke any of the drugs tonight. He was tired from the journey, and he had to get to work early tomorrow morning. But as soon as he caught smell of the smoke he found the instant compulsion overwhelming him with a need for the pipe. Still, he tried to persevere. “Here you go honey, have some.” Mindy said, holding the pipe out. Her face was a relaxed picture of arousal as she played with her erect clit. “I know you want it.”

Chase wasn’t sure if she meant he wanted the pipe, or that he wanted to fuck her. But he tried to hold back. “No, you go ahead, I’m good.”

Mindy grinned widely as she appraised her husband. “You’re lips may say no, but your cock is saying yes honey.”

Chase looked down. He hadn’t realized it, but he had already pulled his cock out of his pants and was stroking it while he looked at his wife. “Oh, um, OK.” Chase didn’t know what to say. His balls were on fire and his cock super sensitive just from smelling a few wafts of the smoke. He took the pipe from his wife and inhaled deeply. He could feel the smoke as it entered his body. First his chest tingled a little, then the drug washed over his brain and a smile crept across his face. He groaned as his cock hardened even more in his hand, and his balls felt like they were filling with cum. Exhaling, he quickly took another long drag from the pipe and went to hand it back to Mindy. But his wife was already on her knees, her dress pulled over her head and thrown onto the floor in abandon. She quickly took his hard shaft in her warm hands and stroked his cock. After only a few moments of attention, and another drag on the pipe, Chase felt the flow of pre-cum begin coursing up his shaft and erupting whit a little spurt from the head. Mindy quickly swept in to collect it with her mouth. The sensation was almost overwhelming as she started to play her warm mouth up and down his shaft, her tongue licking the underside as she did. Knowing how hot it made him she stroked the base of his cock with one hand, and held his balls tight with the other. It wasn’t long before his wife’s warm wet mouth had him shaking and ready to cum. “Honey, no, you’re going to make me cum too soon!” He pleaded.

Mindy pulled his cock from her mouth with a slurp. “But honey, I want your cu...”

Mindy was interrupted by a blast of hot cum onto her cheek. It was too late; Chase was cumming, his cock spurting load after load from its swollen head. Mindy quickly aimed his cock into her mouth, greedily catching every drop she could while she stroked his tense shaft with her hands. She had to swallow twice as he came, but his orgasm finally stopped. Still holding his hard cock, Mindy stood back up and plucked the pipe from his hand, pirouetted, and leaned against the kitchen counter, put the pipe between her teeth, and started rubbing Chase’s cock against her dripping wet pussy. Chase couldn’t help but thrust between her warm folds, his cock sliding deep into her hot pussy. Mindy took a deep lungful of the pipe and leaned forward to encourage Chase to fuck her hard. It only took a minute or so of pounding against her firm round ass to bring Chase to a climax. Thrusting deep, he filled his wife’s pussy with his cum as she cried out in pleasure. Her body shook with her own orgasm as the smoke, and his cum entered her system again. Mindy kept her husband up for three additional hours while he fucked every orifice until she was finally satiated. Chase realized that he was going to be doing a lot of this with his wife stoned on Sinsemilla regularly, and no monster black cocks around to service her. He finally collapsed into bed to grab a few hours sleep before he had to be into work the next day. He wondered how it was going to go starting that weekend when their daughter returned from the friend’s house she had been staying at while he and Mindy were on vacation.