The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fuck Weed — Chapter 9 Going Lesbian

Synopsis: A hot MILF and her luckless husband check into the Glamity Bay Island Resort for a vacation filled with sun and sand. Instead she becomes addicted to the giant black island cocks they both become addicted to a mind bending fuck drug called Sinsemilla Diablo, or Devil’s Weed.

Author: Comments are welcome.

Fuck Weed is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Chapter 9 – Going Lesbian

He was usually pretty punctual, but Chase woke up to an insatiably horny wife who wouldn’t let him out of the house until he’d fucked her three times. Once in bed, once in the shower, and once in the kitchen after that. He managed to get out of the house only after suggesting she light up some Sinemilla. Mindy was insatiable, and it made Chase wonder what would happen while he was at work.

Chase dragged himself into the office, late. A fact not missed by his boss Kymberly. Kym was not only his boss, but she was the third and current wife of his father-in-law. He apparently liked to trade his wives in for a newer model every ten or fifteen years. His father-in-law George was a typical Texas business man. He was loud, abrasive, mean, and not the brightest candle in the box. And those were his good qualities. George knew what he knew, and screw what the facts were. He was able to be so successful because his daddy had been very well connected politically, and when he passed the business on George was able to maintain those connections, and use them to build his own. From the start George had taken an instant dislike to Chase, and that carried over to his latest wife.

It only took a few minutes before he got a call from her assistant that Kymberly wanted to see Chase right away. He nodded to her assistant as he approached her office.

“Welcome back Chase.” Nina, the attractive middle aged woman said with a timid smile. She nodded towards the closed wooden doors of her boss’ office. “Not much of a welcome back I guess. You can go ahead in.”

“Thanks.” Chase said shrugging his shoulders.

Gently knocking, Chase opened the heavy wooden doors to Kymberly’s office and walked in. He was about to announce himself when his breath caught in his throat. When George traded wives, he always traded up, and Kym was no exception. Right now Chase’s shapely boss was bent over retrieving something from her bag, and giving him a view of her tight ass in a form fitting dress. Kymberly had a fantastic body, and she tended to show it off in tight clothing that clung to body showing off every curve.

Chase’s eyes traced the line up her shapely legs and to her ass. He could feel his cock growing hard in his slacks. Up until yesterday he would have been able to walk right over and have a go at her, but as much as he yearned to, this wasn’t Glamity Bay. It’s a good thing he hadn’t shared any of the Sinsemilla this morning or he might not be able to control himself.

Finally Chase cleared his throat. Kymberly straightened up and looked over her shoulder at him. “Well stop staring at my ass and sit down Chase.” She indicated a chair in front of a coffee table.

Averting his eyes, Chase sat down in one of the leather arm chairs. Kymberly sat across from him in a matching chair and crossed her legs. He tried not to notice how this made her tight skirt ride even higher up her thighs. She leaned forward and poured herself a cup of coffee from the service on the table. Chase noted that there were two cups, but she didn’t offer him any. He made a very conscious effort to keep his gaze on the blonde’s blue eyes rather than wander her body.

“Look Chase...” She started, pausing to take a sip of coffee. “I know you were on vacation, but that doesn’t mean you can walk in here any time of the day when you’re back.”

Chase started to mention that he had only been twenty minutes late, but realized it wouldn’t help the situation.

“And George tells me that your wife sucked another truckload of money out of him.” She continued, staring at Chase angrily. “Now, you’re his son-in-law, and you’re into him for a ton of money already, so I’m not going to fire you. But I am going to make sure that you work fucking hard for your money around here...”

Kymberly had amazing blue, almost silver, eyes. They appeared to look right through Chase as he listened to her berate him. Even angry, her face was pretty and seductive; her slightly turned up nose; her full red lips painted with lipstick that matched her red dress. Her blonde hair was slicked down against her head and into a short ponytail at the back. She wore a heave silver necklace over a high neck. The dress was so form fitting that it perfectly outlined her body. The clingy material formed over her slim body, highlighting her fit figure and perfect breasts. Chase couldn’t help but notice that her nipples were clearly visible pushing against the material. As he watched, they seemed to harden in relief through the dress.

“Oh my fucking god!” She suddenly shrieked, snapping Chase out of his stupor. “I can’t believe you’re fucking sitting there staring at my fucking tits!”

Chase stood up, shaking his head to clear it. Now her nipples were really hard against the material of the dress.

“You have a fucking hard on!” she screamed as she stood up, pointing at Chase’s crotch. She paused for a beat when she saw the size of Chase’s erection, then pointed to her door. “Get the fuck out of my office!”

Chase stammered, trying to apologize.

“And stop staring at my tits!” growled through gritted teeth. She crossed her arms over her breasts and waited for Chase to leave.

Chase quickly left her office, closing the door behind. We returned to his small dingy office and closed the door. Pacing back and forth, he kicked himself mentally for not paying attention, and for letting his eyes wander. He’d just gotten back from days of sex filled vacation, and he was having trouble getting back into real life. He was painfully aware of his still erect penis.

“Ah fuck it!” he said grabbing his brief case. He’d dropped a couple of Sinsemilla joints in on the way out the door. He grabbed one, stuffed it into his jacket pocket and headed out back of the building.

The back of the company office was the unofficial smoking area. He made his way past a couple of other employees, nodding to one that he knew. He walked around to the back corner of the lot. The view from the building and the area usually used for smoking was blocked by a few trees. Chase looked around to make sure he wasn’t being seen. Feeling relatively secure, he pulled out the joint, lit it up, and inhaled deeply.

The Kali drug flooded his system with pleasure, relaxing him, and making his cock throb in his pants. He slowly exhaled and leaned against the wall. Taking another hit he looked out over the vacant lot behind his building and absently stroked his hard cock through his trousers. He was totally relaxed when his assistant rounded the corner. Chase quickly let go of his cock and coughed, turning a little to hide his erection.

“I’m so glad I found you!” Allison, his assistant said before pausing. “Oh crap, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to ... I mean to say ... I mean, It’s cool, Ihave one too.”

Chase started for a second. “You have one? What?”

“A prescription. For pot I mean.” Allison smiled, looking away. “Um, I use it for stress.”

“Huh?” Chase took a moment for his brain to catch up. “Oh, this, no, it’s actually not pot. I mean not that there’s anything wrong with that or anything, I mean if you have a prescription. I mean, this is herbal, it works like pot but it’s, um, not.”

“Oh, well cool.” Allison smiled and stood for a second. “Oh! I need you to sign these before the order goes out today at ten.”

“Oh, sure, uh, no problem.” Chase reached for the papers. He fumbled trying to hold the folder of papers, the pen, and the joint.

“Here, I can hold that for you.” Allison said, reaching out for the joint.

“Oh, yeah, thanks.” Chase said. He handed her the joint and looked over the papers. He noticed that Allison was holding the joint up near her nose, sniffing the Sinsemilla, inhaling it deeply. “Um, feel free, if you like, to try it.”

Allison looked up at Chase and smiled. “Cool, thank you.”

“Ah, you want to, um, inhale it and then hold it in as long as you can.” He added.

“Right, I know. I mean, you know, if it were pot that’s what I’d do.” She said rolling her eyes a little as she took a hit off the joint. Chase watched her as she held her breath. It was clear that she wasn’t new to smoking a joint.

Allison spent about a quarter of her workday as Chase’s assistant, the rest on other clerical duties. She was in her mid twenties, a cute, lively, girl with a bit of a punk streak. Her most striking feature had to be her shoulder length red hair, usually with a shock of some other color. Today’s color was a streak of bright purple from the part on the left across the front. As was her usual choice, she wore a tight trendy graphic T-shirt. Unfortunately she covered her pert breasts with a jacket ever since Kymberly saw her walking around on a cold spring day with rock hard nipples sticking out. As she did today, she usually wore very tight jeans that left little to the imagination, and some form of boots. Chase loved having her as an assistant both because of her attractiveness, but also because she was smart, bright, and quick. The one downside was that she was a devout lesbian, living with a girlfriend who worked in another department.

Still, Chase watched in anticipation of her reaction. He wasn’t disappointed. As he’d seen before, when the drug started to hit her system a smile crept across her pink lips and she closed her eyes as a pleasant sense of arousal and euphoria swept over her. After a few moments she exhaled the thick smoke. She broke out in a wide grin as if someone had told her the juiciest gossip in the world. She covered her mouth with her hands and laughed.

“Oh. My. God.” she gasped as she struggled to process the sensations bombarding her. “Oh, this is so awesome!”

Chase smiled back at her and nodded.

“Oh wow, I’m really...” She stopped and grinned at Chase conspiratorially. “I mean are you? Should I be? Oh god, you are aren’t you!”

Chase just smiled and nodded. “Have another hit.”

Allison took big drag off the joint and inhaled it deeply. She regarded Chase through heavily lidded eyes as she slowly exhaled the smoke and leaned back against short brick wall.

“That is amazing.” She said as she handed the joint back to Chase. He took a long drag from it and handed it back. She inhaled deeply again without even thinking. She closed her eyes to enjoy the overwhelming sensation of the drug as it coursed through her. She shifted her leg as she exhaled.

“Oh god! Oh!” She said, and stopped moving. She shifted again and moaned with pleasure, closing her eyes and pressing her thighs together. “Um, I don’t know how to say this...”

“A little sensitive are you?” Chase asked knowingly, enjoying the feeling of his own arousal against his tenting trousers.

Allison moved again, her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she moaned. She smiled, embarrassed. “More than a little, every time I move I feel like I’m, I mean, I want to, oh god yeah!”

“It’s OK, I totally understand. Try walking there and back and see if it gets better.” Chase suggested putting the papers on the ground and leaning against a telephone junction box.

Allison took a deep breath and fixed her eyes on the clump of trees behind them she took a tentative step.

“Oh my!” she said with the first step, her breathing increasing. She took another step.

“Oh fuck!” she gasped. “These jeans are so tight that they’re rubbing on my...”

Allison stiffly walked back to the clump of trees and back, stopping occasionally with a gasp of pleasure, her thighs slamming together. She slowly turned around to face Chase. A drunken look of ecstasy shone on her pretty face as she took a deep breath.

“Maybe I’ll just walk around all day.” She joked, licking her lips. “I’m so fucked up from that stuff!”

She tried to walk normally back to Chase, but her face belied the overwhelming stimulation racing through her body. A few steps away she suddenly let out a strangled cry of orgasmic bliss. Allison staggered for a moment, closing her eyes and moaning, one hand between her thighs and the other on her breast. She looked up at Chase, her eyes glistening with need.

“Close one.” she said a little breathlessly. “I think I almost ... I mean just from walking...”

She took the last couple of steps and stood right in front of Chase, her legs apart. Her cheeks were flush as she looked up at the sky.

“God I wish you were a girl right now!” she groaned in frustration, scrunching her eyes closed. Leaning her head forward she teetered against Chase. “I want a hug?”

Allison put her arms around her boss. Chase gently reciprocated the hug, enjoying the baby powder smell of her perfume, and the feeling of her thigh as it pressed against his hard cock. Allison sighed and pressed a little harder against him, especially pressing her pussy against his hip. The pretty little red head moaned as she eased her hips back and pressed against him again. Chase could feel the moist warmth of her pussy against his leg.

“Oh god...” she whimpered as she ground against him, rubbing her clit against his hip, and her pussy against the hard cock running down his pant leg.

Chase couldn’t help himself; he slid one hand down to his young employee’s tight ass and pushed her harder against him. Her moans became louder and more urgent as her pace increased. The feeling of her rubbing against his cock was driving him nuts. He could feel his pre-cum start to flow against his leg.

Allison looked up at Chase, her eyes glazed and defocused from the drug and from her orgasmic frenzy.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this...” she panted at him. “I can’t believe I’m going to make myself cum by dry humping my boss in the parking lot.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Chase said, equally aroused by the young woman humping against his cock. “Just go ahead.”

Allison bore down hard against his hip. Her face took on a mixed look of agony and ecstasy as she started to orgasm.

“Oh yeah yeah yeah oh oh!” she cried as she came. She quickly put her hand behind Chase’s head and pulled him close to kiss him, muffling her squeals of orgasm. She kissed him deeply as she rode her orgasm to completion, slowing as it subsided. She eventually broke the kiss and buried her head against his chest as she started to relax.

“I can’t believe I just did that.” she said, slurring a little. “God, I’m such a bitch. I used you to get off, but I can’t let you fuck me. I don’t do guys.”

“That’s OK, I’ll live.” Chase said, still holding onto her ass. “There were no expectations on my part at all.”

Allison slowly detached herself from Chase, accidentally putting her hand on his erection.

“God, you have a big cock don’t you?” she said quickly as she felt it through his pant leg. “If I wasn’t gay, I bet this would be a good cock to get fucked with.

She lingered, admiring the size of the thick organ through the material. She gently stroked it, examining it.

“Oh shit!” she suddenly exclaimed. “I need you to sign those so I can get them out!”

Allison bent over and quickly gathered the papers, handing them to her boss. Chase fumbled around for a place to sign them, not really thinking straight, his mind on his hard cock, and the pretty assistant on her knees in front of him.

“Here, use my back.” She offered, turning around and bending over slightly.

Chase regarded her tight little ass in the super tight jeans and groaned as he leaned over to sign the papers. As he went through the pile of documents that had built up during his short vacation he pushed up against Allison. The red head moaned and pushed back against his hard cock.

“Oh, uh, sorry Allison, I didn’t mean...”

“No, no...” she answered quickly, cutting him off. “I mean, it’s OK, I like it. You’re hard and it feels good.”

Chase took his time going over the papers as his assistant pushed and ground her warm pussy against his cock. He wished she was sliding on and off his cock, but he suspected that it was only a matter of time.

“OK, here you go.” he said as he finished.

“Great!” she said, slowly straightening up and taking the papers. “Well, thanks, I mean for the, I mean, well both.”

“Sure, my pleasure.” Chase answered a little awkwardly.

“Um, we don’t need to talk about this right?” she said, a little embarrassed, gesturing between the tow of them.

“No, I mean not unless you want to.” Chase answered.

“No, I’m good, thanks.” she answered, a little relieved. “I mean, really good. Really really good, thank you. Still really horny too.”

She pointed to his still hard erection. “Sorry. Are you going to be OK?”

“Yeah, I’ll figure something out.” Chase said with a wink. “I know your girlfriend works here too. Why don’t you drop those papers off, find her and, ah, enjoy a little quality time. Otherwise it’ll drive you nuts all day.”

Allison smiled and started to walk back towards the office. “Cool! Thank you!”

Chase watched her fit form walk back to the office. She stopped part way and leaned against the building. It looked like she’d had another orgasm just from walking. Those must be some tight jeans he thought. He quickly pulled his cock out of his pants and stroked it, imagining what it would be like to fuck his young assistant. Just the thought of her bent over in front of him with his cock buried deep was enough for him to splatter the side of the building with his cum. He noticed that his loads were getting bigger now that he wasn’t made to cum ten times a day at Glamity Bay.

Once his erection subsided he was able to head back to his office. Passing one of the private handicapped washrooms he could hear the frantic whispers of Allison and her girlfriend from within. He could hear Allison pleading with the other woman to make her cum. He moved on before his cock could harden anymore from hearing the girls go at it. He kind of locked himself in the office for most of the rest of the day to get caught up.

About three in the afternoon Chase had a knock on his office door. Allison poked her head through the door.

“Got a minute?” she asked as she slipped in the door, closing it behind her.

“Sure.” Chase said motioning her to come over. “What’s up?”

Allison walked over, around his desk, and sat down on it in front of him.

“I got a problem boss.” she answered while she made a point of looking around Chase’s office. “I can’t stop thinking about it.”

“Well, it can be pretty powerful stuff, I probably should have warned you...” Chase offered, not quite sure what she was talking about.

“What? Oh, no, the pot or whatever was amazing, I’m still half wasted. But that’s not what I’m talking about.” she explained, although she seemed to be dancing around the point.

“Listen, I spent a half hour this morning, thank you by the way, with Claudia, and all of my lunch hour with her getting off.” She said, finally looking at Chase. “I must have cum a dozen times.”

Allison clamped her hands over her mouth and giggled. “I can’t believe I’m telling you this!”

“Yeah, it kinda does that.” Chase said with a smile.

“But I couldn’t stop thinking about it.” she finished, looking at Chase.

“Alli, what is IT?” Chase asked with a laugh.

“It ... That...” Allison said, looking away again, pointing towards Chase’s crotch.

“Oh, THAT!” Chase said, figuring out what she was talking about. Chase’s cock responded by thickening at her attention.

“Yeah. The whole time I had my girlfriend’s face buried in my pu...” Allison paused again, fingers on her lips. She rolled her eyes and continued. “I guess it’s a little late to be shy huh?”

“So I had my girlfriend going at me, and she’s fucking good too.” Allison bragged, spreading her legs and arching her back slightly as the memory triggered a heightened state of arousal. “And all I can think about is the feeling of your big hard cock pressed against me through two layers of clothes!”

“Um ... sorry?” Chase offered.

“No, no, no! There’s nothing to be sorry about. I really enjoyed the feeling; it was totally different for me.” Allison explained, leaning a little closer to Chase. “It’s just that I was wondering...”

“You want to...” Chase started.

“No! Oh no.” she said quickly, waving her hand up. “I mean, I’m sure you’re great at using it and all, and it seems pretty big, but...”

“You’re gay, right, of course, sorry. Got a little ahead of myself.” Chase laughed.

“Yeah, sorry about that whole lesbian thing.” Allison said, relieved, giggling a little. “But I was wondering, um, can I see it.”

Allison eyed Chase’s cock as it stirred and hardened in his pants.

“Huh?” Chase wasn’t quite sure what to say.

“I mean can I look at your cock?” she clarified.

“Oh, sure! I mean yeah, happy to help.”

Chase leaned back in his chair and spread his legs a little. Allison sort of looked at him for a moment.

“Oh! Right. I should do it. Yes, I suppose it’s only fair.” Allison said as she eased off the desk.

She went over and grabbed the visitor chair from the other side of the desk and placed it facing Chase. Slipping off her jacket, she laid it over the back of the chair and sat down. Clearing her throat she started to inspect Chase’s pants. Gently, she probed at Chase’s thick cock, pressing the material of his slacks down tight to show off the shaft.

“Wow, it’s pretty big.” she commented, riveted by the hard shaft. She looked up at Chase, her eyes heavily lidded with desire. “Can I take it out?”

“Oh, please do.” Chase said encouragingly.

She gingerly reached over and pulled down the zipper of his trousers. Allison reached in and fished around for his cock with her eyes turned to the ceiling. It almost looked like she was trying to find a winner in a drawing. Chase figured that he was the winner. He moaned as her small warm hand grasped his hard shaft.

“Got that sucker.” she joked as she slowly pulled it out. She gasped a little as she pulled the entire length out. “Oh god, it is big. It’s amazing. I’ve never really seen one, you know, up this close.”

The pretty red head slowly ran her hand up and down his turgid shaft, not really stroking it, but treating it like a priceless sculpture. Chase couldn’t help but push against her fingers.

“Oh, am I hurting you?” She asked, worried.

“No, definitely not hurting.” Chase said with a groan.

“Oh god, here I am looking at it like it’s an vase.” she said, concerned. “This is cruel to you. Tell me what to do.”

Chase looked up at the ceiling for a second and laughed a little. “It’s OK, just, you know, stroke it a little, I don’t know, hug it, kiss it.”

Allison slid her hand up and down on his hard shaft. Chase let out a moan of pleasure, and relief.

“Oh my god.” Allison giggled, fascinated, as the cock got even harder and thicker in her hand. “It’s getting even bigger. Did I do that?”

“Uh huh” Chase groaned as he pushed against her hand.

“OK, I know I only had sex with a guy a couple of times when I was a teen, but this one looks bigger.” she commented almost clinically as she squeezed tight and pushed her hand up making the veins on the shaft stick out and Chase’s cockhead swell.

A pearl of pre-cum welled up from the swollen head. Allison watched, fascinated as the pearl grew until it finally rolled down the side of the head. Allison moved her hand so it wouldn’t touch her, but she watched it closely.

“That is so wild!” she admitted. “What does it smell like?”

“Um, I don’t know, why don’t you smell it?” Chase suggested.

He watched with anticipation as she leaned close to his cockhead to smell the drop of cum. She inhaled deeply.

“Mmmm, it smells nice.” She closed her eyes and took another long sniff. Her eyes popped open with surprise. “I can smell the pot, right?”

“The Sinsemilla, yes, apparently.” Chase said. “It tastes like too, or so I’ve been told. My body concentrates the plant extracts in the, um...”

“Your cum, I get it, that makes sense.” Allison concluded.

She closed her eyes and took a big inhalation, as if she were inhaling the smoke. The tip of her nose accidentally bumped the tip of his cockhead making Chase’s cock twitch, depositing a drop of cum on her lightly freckled nose.

“Oh!” Allison exclaimed with a giggle. She looked at her nose, her eyes crossing. “You got me!”

“Yeah, sorry about that, couldn’t help it.” Chase said. He was getting a little frustrated. The pretty redhead was definitely stimulating him, but he wanted more.

“That’s OK.” She giggled, crossing her eyes to see the little dollop on her nose. She reached up and rubbed it off with her finger. She reached over and rubbed the slippery finger over his cockhead. Chase’s cock jumped again and he moaned with pleasure. “The head is really sensitive isn’t it?”

“Uh huh.” Chase said, “Very.”

Allison played with the head of his cock, her fingers becoming slippery with his pre-cum. Chase started to moan. She switched to stroking his shaft. His moaning subsided, but it made him thrust through her fingers.

“I see...” Allison stopped for a moment to regard his hard twitching penis. An idea dawned on her “It’s like a clit on a stick!”

Chase laughed in spite of himself. “A what?”

“Well the head is like my clit.” Allison explained as she played with the fat head of Chase’s cock. She licked her fingers and then ran them around the crown making Chase moan and groan with pleasure. “See? Very sensitive like my clit. Suck on my clit for sixty seconds and I’m gonna cum.”

“Is that an offer?” Chase asked breathlessly.

“No.” she answered with a smile. Chase noticed that she was licking her lips. She stopped playing with the head of his cock licked her hand again, and started stroking the shaft firmly with her slippery hand. “And the stick is like my pussy. It still feels really good when it’s stimulated, not as intense, but stronger in a way right?”

Chase just nodded, he liked where this was going. He also noticed that Allison was repeatedly licking her fingers and hand to keep it moist and slippery, but also ingesting his drug laced cum. Her disinterested hand job was surprisingly effective. Maybe it was seeing the petite red head kneeling before him with her face so close to his cock.

Much to Chase’s dismay, Allison eased of her hard stroking. She sat back a little and regarded the erection in her hand.

“Wow, I was really getting into that.” Allison said.

Chase noticed that her eyes were already a little glazed over, and he could see that her nipples were hard against her T-shirt. He could also see that each nipple had a small bar pierced through them.

“I thought you were going to give it a hug and a kiss...” Chase offered, hoping that it might prompt a more direct response from her.

“Well, I don’t know about a kiss...” Allison said, regarding the hard cock in her hand, “but I guess a hug couldn’t hurt. It is pretty nice looking.”

Allison leaned forward and held Chase’s cock against her cheek. She inhaled deeply, smelling the Sinsemilla in his cum.

“Hmmm, it smells so nice...” she said, closing her eyes and smiling. “And it’s so soft and warm. It feels so nice.”

Chase watched as the young woman rubbed her face against his cock. She reached down and cupped his balls with her other hand. This made Chase groan and shoot a small spurt of pre-cum against Allison’s cheek, and a little in her hair.

“Eek!” she cried out letting go of his cock. “Did you cum?”

Chase laughed. “No, not at all, just a little spurt. It, um, it likes you.”

Allison gave Chase a wry look. “I’ll bet it does.”

She wiped the little splurge of cum from her cheek with her finger and popped that finger into her mouth without thinking.

“Oh my god!” she said as she realized what she’d done. “I can’t believe I just did that! It doesn’t taste bad though ... In fact, it’s pretty good...”

She savored the taste of his cum, not really aware that it was effecting her just as if she was smoking the drug. She looked back down at the hard cock.

“A kiss huh?” she asked suspiciously. “I’ll make you a deal. I’ll kiss it, just a kiss, as long as I get to ride it afterwards.”

“Deal!” Chase answered quickly.

Allison playfully slapped Chase’s cock, making it twitch and bob. “Not like that! With my clothes on. I want to feel it again.”

“Still a deal.” Chase said. “But I like my way better.”

“I’m sure you do.” Allison said as she leaned forward to kiss Chase’s throbbing cock. “No funny stuff now, right?”

Chase held his hands up as if to signify his innocent intent. “No funny stuff.”

Allison put her lips to the base of Chase’s cock, holding the other side of his shaft with one hand, and gently kissed it. She paused for a moment, licking her lips. She moved a little up the shaft and kissed it again. Again she licked her lips, taking a deep breath. She repeated this several times until she reached the top of the shaft. Looking at Chase with glazed eyes she gently kissed the sensitive underside of his cockhead.

Chase moaned loudly and involuntarily thrust his cock.

Allison smiled at him, enjoying watching him squirm. With a smile she moved up and, ever so slowly, brought her lips into contact with the fat head of his cock. Chase groaned again and felt a jet of cum shoot from his cock into Allison’s lips. This time, however, she didn’t pull away or protest. Instead she moaned a little and swallowed the cum. She kept her lips on the tip of his cock, moving them around slightly, sucking ever so gently until he jerked and sent another spurt into her waiting mouth.

She looked up at him, her eyes glazed and heavy, her expression drunk. She stood up, looking a little like a cowgirl ready to mount her steed, and knelt on his chair. Lowering herself onto his hard cock she ground against him, nuzzling her face in his neck.

“Was that a good kiss?” she murmured, her voice husky with desire. “This feels better than I remember. It feels even better now that I can picture your hard cock rubbing against my pussy.”

“It was a great kiss. I really enjoyed it.” Chase said, also moaning. “Um, but your jeans a kinda rough, I don’t suppose you’d take them off?”

“Oh, god, sorry, yeah, I wasn’t thinking.” she whispered as she climbed off him. “But I’m keeping my panties on. I don’t do guys.”

“Oh, yeah, definitely.” Chase said as he watched her hop around pulling her tight jeans off. Underneath she wore a set of tight panties that looked a little like shorts. They had a short waist, showing a little butt crack, and legs that went down an inch or two onto her firm thighs. They were bright pink with the word “Lesbian Lunch” stenciled across the ass. “Nothing sexual, it’s just kinda starting to burn.”

Allison was so stoned now she completely missed the irony of what he had just said. She climbed back onto Chase and lowered herself back onto his rock hard shaft. He could feel how warm and wet her pussy was through the thin material of her panties. She moaned loudly as she rubbed along his big cock. Chase grabbed her firm ass and pushed her against his hardness.

It only took a couple of moments before Allison began to tense up, her legs began to quiver. She started to grin and pressed her forehead against Chase’s.

“Ha, ugh, yeah, fuck, that’s...” Allison groaned through close teeth. “It feels so big and hard against my pussy ... Oh god yeah...”

Allison shook as she came, pressing her clit as hard as she could against Chase’s hard cock. He felt her gush through her thin panties and onto his cock as she muffled her cries by kissing him, her tongue playing with his. As her orgasm finally slowed she let out a long sigh, punctuated by little hiccups as her sensitive pussy twitched with delight.

“Oh. My. God.” she laughed as she kissed Chase. “That was so extreme!”

She reached down between her legs and slid her hand into her panties. She played with herself, moaning and gasping.

“God I’m so wet.” she said with a huge grin. “I squirted all over you.”

“Yeah, I kinda noticed.” Chase said as he ran his hands over her firm ass. Allison didn’t complain.

“I think I should lick it up!” she said mischievously as she continued to play with her pussy. “I mean, I do love the taste of pussy.”

Without waiting for an answer, not that she needed to, she slid down on her knees and started to lick at Chase. She licked beside his cock where her cum had pooled, and across his balls. She started moaning as her own drug infused cum entered her system. Chase noticed that she was approaching a pool of his own cum that had slowly been pumping from his cock as she rubbed against him. The young red head didn’t even slow down when her tongue hit the thick white pool. In fact, she pushed her face against him and licked it up voraciously. Swallowing, she looked up at Chase with a mock scolding look on her face.

“Hey!” she scolded with a giant drunken grin, “That wasn’t my cum! It did taste good though. I suppose I should finish the rest now huh?”

Before Chase could answer, she took his hard cock in the palm of her hand and held it while she licked up along the shaft. Chase couldn’t help but moan as she finally enveloped his swollen cockhead with her warm wet mouth. She sucked on it for a few moments before pulling it from her mouth with a loud pop.

“Whoops!” she cried drunkenly, thoroughly stoned on cum. “I’m not supposed to do that, I’m a lesbian you know.”

She enthusiastically hopped back up on Chase’s lap and started rubbing her hot pussy against his hard cock.

“God I need to cum again.” she slurred as humped her boss, “You’re cock makes me so horny. It feels so big and hard against my little wet pussy.”

“Imagine what it would feel like in your little wet pussy.” Chase threw out, holding her hips as she rocked on him.

Allison’s eyes opened wide at the idea. She gasped dramatically and held his face with her hands.

“You totally want to bone me don’t you!” she said with mock shock. “You don’t think I’ll do it.”

“I was just sayin’. It’s an option for you. I wouldn’t mind.” Chase said. He knew how stoned she was. He figured it was just a matter of time before she couldn’t hold back. “Besides, look at you, who wouldn’t want to bone you?”

“Ohhh...” Allison said leaning in close to kiss Chase on the cheek. “Aren’t you sweet. OK!”

She quickly hopped off his lap to yank her panties down and reveal her shaved pussy, and the steel stud that pierced her clitoral hood, the silver ball nudged up against her erect clit. She hopped back on his lap and settled back until the base of his hard shaft was nestled between her moist labia. The warm wet sensation made Chase thrust against her. Allison moaned and started to rock against his cock.

“Oh god it’s so hot, and hard, and big...” she moaned, closing her eyes. She took a deep breath and raised herself up on her knees. “I can’t believe I’m going to do this.”

Allison positioned Chase’s erection in her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto her boss’s hard cock. She reached between her quivering thighs and rubbed the piercing against her clit as she impaled herself.

“Oh fuck it’s big!” she moaned, breathing heavily, her eyes fluttering in ecstasy. Finally she slid her way down until Chase’s erection was buried in her. “Ahhhhhh god yeah!”

Her pussy was so wet and warm and tight that Chase thrust even deeper. Allison moaned and ground hard against his cock, rubbing her pierced clit against him. She had to hold herself up by leaning on his chest.

“Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah...” She groaned repeatedly as she bore down on his hard cock. Her voice started to raise in pitch as she started to cum. “Ugh, ugh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh god, oh god, oh, oh, oh!”

Chase found her hot gushing pussy almost irresistible as she rode his cock, her cries of orgasm in his ear. As her cries of ecstasy slowly ebbed she clung to Chase, her entire body shaking. She nuzzled her face against his neck as she started to giggle.

“Oh my god! I’m totally buzzed!” She slurred as she continued to slowly grind on Chase. “I’ve never cum that hard in my life. I can’t even see straight.”

She leaned back a little and looked at Chase, her face inches from his. “Oh! Hi! There you are!”

“Thank you.” Leaning in she kissed Chase on the lips, her tongue briefly playing with his. As they kissed she began to hump against Chase again, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. “Oh god ... It’s so big in my ... I’m gonna cum again ... again ... ohhhhhh!”

Allison came again, hard. Her pussy squirted all over Chase as she jerked. His cock was rock hard, buried deep in her convulsing pussy, driving her to cum even harder.

Panting from the exertion of her repeated orgasms Allison pulled off her T-shirt revealing her small taut breasts. Each hard nipple was pierced with a silver bar. The lean red head slid her hands over her damp skin, shuddering as she grabbed her breasts.

Chase looked at her trim body, and her perfect breasts and moaned, thrusting into her tight pussy. He reached up and took her tight breasts in each hand. Allison moaned as he played with her pierced nipples.

“Oh! You like them don’t you!” Allison panted. “I thought you boys only liked big tits. I mean, I like big tits. My girlfriend has big tits.”

“These are perfect Allison.” Chase said as he watched her hard nipples slip between his fingers. “Uh, I think I’m going to cum soon.”

“Oh god! I want you to cum!” Allison growled with desire.

“Do you want me to cum inside you?” Chase groaned, close to orgasm.

“Oh god yeah! Fucking cum in me.” She said as she ground down on his cock. “I want to feel your cock fill my pussy with cum!”

Chase put his mouth against Allison’s firm breast and started sucking on her hard nipple as he drove his cock deep. The slim red head put her arms around his neck and rode him, her hot wet pussy stroking his cock, holding it tight until Chase groaned. He could feel his huge load of cum ride up the length of his cock as he pressed hard against her, filling her tight pussy.

“Bite my nipple!” Allison cried as the sensation of the man’s cum drove her over the edge into another orgasm, her head spinning with Sinsemilla. “Ugh, god yeah, I’m fucking cumming!”

Chase fucked his young assistant, her tight clenching pussy driving him to continue ejaculating until finally the girl collapsed onto him, shaking with ecstasy and exhaustion. She stayed there, his cock buried in her still twitching pussy, for some time. Finally she looked up at him, her eyes glazed and sleepy looking. She leaned forward and kissed him gently, her tongue teasing his.

“We can do this again another time right?” she asked softly. “Please?”

“Oh, uh, yeah, definitely.” Chase stammered, a little surprised by the question. Allison was a lesbian after all; he never expected something like this with her. The Sinsemilla really was powerful stuff. “If you want to, that is.”

“I want to.” she answered, smiling. “I just don’t think I could handle it again this afternoon.”

She slowly climbed off Chase’s now softening cock. She stood in front of him, her legs shaking. Chase’s copious cum as slowly dripping down one leg. She reached down and rubbed it off with her finger, and stuck the finger in her mouth with a happy little moan. She turned around and bent over to grab her jacket, giving Chase a tempting view of her tight ass, and well fucked pussy. He felt his cock twitch back to life and slowly engorge at the sight. Allison noticed too.

“Oh no, not right now, I couldn’t handle it!” she said, taking a step back, a big smile on her face. “I mean, I’d love to, but I know my limits, and I’m already so stoned I can’t function.”

Chase slowly stroked his cock, unable to not touch himself, watching the slim girl put on her clothes. She headed to the door before turning around.

“That was unbelievable. Thank you.” she said to Chase. “I think I’m going to find my girlfriend and get her to eat my pussy again. See what your cum does to her.”

Chase cleared his throat as the girl was about to walk out the door. She paused and turned around. Chase gestured with his finger towards her naked ass.

“Um ... you might want to put on your pants before you go.” he said with a smirk.

“Oh god I’m wasted!” Allison replied, blushing with embarrassment. “Say, I don’t suppose you have another one of those joints do you?”

Chase smiled and pulled his other joint from his desk. He figured it was more than worth it to get Allison used to the effects of Sinsemilla.

“Sure, here you go.”

Allison put on her pants and trotted over to take the joint, putting it into her jacket pocket. That short walk excited her pierced clit as her tight jeans rubbed against her.

“Oh shit!” she said, writhing in sensitive pleasure. “Um, thanks. I guess I’d better take it slow.”

Chase watched her tight ass as she gingerly opened his office door enough to slip out. It was going to be a long afternoon now that he’d given away his only other joint. Add to that his aching erection, and he found it difficult to concentrate for the rest of the day. Still, he managed to get some work done before he slipped out of the office, trying to avoid any other female employees that may cause his cock to put on another display in his pants.

By the time Chase was stuck in the usual traffic jam by the interstate intersection he was really hurting for his Kali fix. He hadn’t heard a thing the sports talk guy had said for ten minutes, and he was getting really fidgety. By the time he pulled into the lane Chase had only one thing on his mind, and that was Sinsemilla. The second he threw open the door he was assaulted by the strong smell of the drug. He immediately felt his cock harden, and his mind start to soften.

Without pausing Chase made his way to the kitchen, opened the drawer and pulled a joint from his can. He lit it with shaking hands and inhaled deeply before noticing who was in the house with him.

“Welcome home dear!” Mindy called from the living room. She was naked, a haze of smoke around her, grinding on their pastor reverend Jerry Jordan. Jordon was a typical southern evangelical preacher. Big hair, big gut, and big mouth. He looked up from staring at Mindy’s ass to wave a Chase.

“Howdy Chase!” he called before turning his attention back to Mindy’s fit body.

Sitting in their big overstuffed chair was his wife Anna May. Anna May was a typical Texas trophy wife. Oh, she was pretty, a cheerleader in school, but she married where the money was, and in this part of Texas, that was the business of oil, guns, or god. She slowly exhaled a big cloud of smoke from her own joint. Chase couldn’t help but stare at her big medically enhanced breasts as they fell. With one toned thigh over the arm of the chair, she slowly played with her pussy. She smiled at Chase.

“Well thank the lord!” she exclaimed. “Mindy says you have a pretty big cock...”

“For a white guy...” Mindy interjected.

“And we need one. Jerry’s little pecker ain’t hardly doin’ nothin’ for us.” she finished, standing up and walking over to Chase, taking another deep drag on the remainder of her joint. “God this is good stuff. We burned through ours two weeks after we got back. Fuck I needed this.”

Chase took in her large breasts and swaying hips as she approached him. His cock was rock hard by the time she reached him. Anna May was one of those women who could carry full round hips, a wide ass, and full thighs without being fat. Her eyes were glazed over with Sinsemilla fueled ecstasy as she inspected the bulge in his pants.

“Hmmm, I think we gots ourself a winner...” she purred, reaching down the front of Chase’s pants to grasp his hard shaft. Chase was almost overwhelmed with the intoxicating smell of her perfume as it mixed with the smoky drug. “Oh yeah, this is much better. Come over and have a seat sugar.”

Anna May led Chase over to his chocolate brown leather couch and seated him next to Jerry and his wife. Bending over, she started to pull his pants off. She ooh’d as Chase’s erect cock popped from his pants. Seeing that it was already slick with pre-cum she quickly started to suck on it.

Chase moaned, his body shivering as Anna May’s mouth surrounded his cock, and took a drag on the joint. He looked over at his wife, who was unenthusiastically bouncing up and down on Jerry’s less than prodigious erection.

“Nikki out for the evening I assume?” Chase said, trying to sound nonchalant while his toes were curling from the skillful blowjob he was getting.

Mindy nodded, groaning a little as the fat preacher ejaculated into her. “She was home for a little while earlier. She went out to a movie or something, said she’d be back around eleven.”

“You weren’t...”

“No, no, I managed to control myself.” Mindy said as she slid off Jerry’s small flaccid penis. “Did you ever notice how hot our daughter is though? God, I was getting horny just watching her.”

“Then I came along.” Anna May added with a smile. “He does have a good cock Mindy. I wish you’d shared sooner.”

“Don’t be a hog.” Mindy said as she eyed her husband’s erection.

“Oh, just give me a minute darlin’, he’s gonna cum soon. I can feel it.” Anna May said, stroking Chase’s shaft while she rolled her tongue around his cockhead.

She was right. It only took a few more seconds before Chase started to ejaculate into Anna May’s waiting mouth. The bleached blonde swallowed load after load, a contented purr coming from her throat. She saved the last mouthful, climbed up from her knees, and straddled Mindy. Pushing the brunette back against the couch she held Mindy’s chin in her hands and slowly let Chase’s cum flow from her mouth to his wife’s.

Chase watched the woman slowly feed cum into his languid wife, his cock hardening again in his hand. Anna May finished with a long kiss. Both women intertwined their arms and made out passionately, humping their wet pussies against each other’s leg.

“Oh god I need me some cock!” Anna May finally yelled as she broke the embrace and leaned back. Climbing off Mindy she knelt on the couch, doggie style, her round ass in the air. She looked back at Chase. “Mount up cowboy. Drive me.”

“Me too!” Mindy said putting her hands on her hips in mock anger. “Cock thief.”

“Ah sit your ass down, you kin have him after I get a ride.” Mindy said as Chase positioned his cock against her slippery pussy lips. “Sides, you can have Jerry again if you want.”

Mindy looked over at Jordon’s small cock dissmissively. “I can wait.”

“You know Chase...” Jerry started to say, his small erection lost in his hand. “I wouldn’t mind a ride on that cock too.”

Chase paused for a moment. “Jerry? I didn’t think you were gay, uh, I mean bi. No offense, but I’m gonna have to pass.”

“Oh, I ain’t gay.” Jerry answered, eyeing Chase’s cock. “Just ‘cause a man likes a hard cock in his ass every now and then don’t make him queer. I am a preacher and all, and bein’ queer’s against HIS law.”

“Still, he sure don’t mind a big cock in his ass.” Anna May interjected. “Don’t let him fool you, he’s a big fag, no matter what he admits. Now stick that cock in my pussy before I explode.”

Chase looked down at Anna May’s shapely ass, his cock poised at her dripping snatch. He spread her full cheeks to give himself a better view as he slowly pushed his hard cock against her warm wet slit. He watched her little pink asshole contracted as he slid into her, winking at him. Anna May let out a long moan as he slid all eight inches of hard cock into her pussy before slowly pulling it out again, enjoying the sight of his cock hovering next to her gaping opening. Chase slammed his cock back into the buxom blonde, the sensation of his pelvis slapping her full ass driving a cry of pleasure from the woman.

“If you’re gonna ride me...” Anna May said as she flipped her long hair onto her back. She then looked up at Chase expectantly. “You need to grab the reigns and pull tight.”

Chase took the hint and grabbed her long hair tightly. Using her hair he pulled her back against his cock and fucked her hard. Anna May moaned and cried out in pleasure as he pulled on her hair. She came after only a few moments.

“Ugh! Yeah! Fuck! Pull my hair!” she cried out, her voice guttural in pleasure. “Ohh yes! Ride me! Ride my fucking cunt! Pull my hair! Harder!”

Chase slapper her ass as he fucked her, eliciting sharp cries of pleasure from her. Mindy, masturbating madly as she watched her husband fuck her best friend, finally decided to get in on the act. She started by shoving her pussy in Anna May’s face, making her lick it, making her suck on her swollen clit.

“Fuckin’ suck my clit bitch!” she commanded the blonde. Anna May complied making Mindy’s head spin with pleasure. She looked up at her husband. “Fuck her hard honey, she eats me so good when you fuck her really hard.”

After a few minutes Mindy cried out, her pussy dripping as she came. She held Anna May’s face hard against her clit as she savored her orgasm.

Satisfied for the moment, Mindy stepped behind her friend and knelt next to her ass, and slid her hand flat against Chase with her fingers around his pistoning cock.

“Whoa there big boy, don’t cum just yet.” Mindy said as she gently guided Chase’s bucking cock out of her friend’s wet pussy.

Anna May groaned in frustration. “Ugh, what are you doing you bitch? Put it back in, I want him to cum!”

Mindy slipped Chase’s hard cock into her mouth while she fingered Anna May’s pussy. Anna May groaned and pushed against her fingers. Mindy pulled Chase’s cock from her mouth with a loud sucking noise and stroked the wet shaft while she leaned over and began to tongue her friend’s tight asshole.

“Oh god, not my ass!” Anna May moaned as Mindy’s fingers on her clit, and her tongue probing her ass drove her wild with desire. “I don’t do anal! God that feels good!”

“You do now!” Mindy said before sucking on Chase’s cock, making sure it was dripping with saliva. She placed her husband’s hard cockhead against her friends asshole and gently rubbed it around the tight pink ring. “It’ll fucking blow your mind.”

“No! I don’t like it!” Anna May cried, laughing at the same time.

“I’ll tell you what, I’ll just hold his cock here and you try to not fuck it.” Mindy challenged, gently pressing his cock against the blonde’s asshole.

“Ugh, that’s not fair.” Anna May groaned, the sensation of the slippery cockhead against her ass making her even hotter. The pre-cum drooling from the end made her asshole extremely sensitive, and the urge to have him in her ass like an itch that couldn’t be ignored. Finally she couldn’t resist anymore and pushed back against his cock, Mindy still rubbing her clit, and relaxed to allow the large hard cock into her virgin ass.

“Ohhhh my goood! It’s so fucking big!” Anna May moaned as Chase’s long shaft slid into her ass. The overwhelming sensation made her hang her head down and growl with pleasure. “Oh god fuck yeah! Oh fuck I’m coming! Ugh fuck me!”

Chase fucked her tight asshole while Mindy massaged his balls. The feeling of her tight asshole gripping his cock on and off as Anna May came was going to drive him over the edge. He leaned forward, placed his hands around her small waist and slammed himself against her firm yet supple ass.

“Ohhh yeah! Ohhh yeah!” she cried as Chase’s pounding made her delirious with intense pleasure. The sound of her plaintive moans drove Chase to orgasm. He slammed as deep as he could, pushing the voluptuous blonde down on the couch, as his cock pumped cum into her shaking body. Mindy kept stroking his balls, keeping his orgasm going longer until he finally sat back against the couch’s arm, his cock still pumping the remainder of cum from his system. His wife nestled at his lap and started sucking on his cock, eagerly lapping up whatever was left.

Anna May leaned back against Chase, her supple body conforming to his. She was still puffing from the workout.

“Oh shit...” she gasped happily. “That was fucking amazing. Ugh, I want you to fuck me in the ass every day!”

Mindy stopped her work on Chase’s rapidly re-hardening cock and looked up at her. “Oh, just wait girlfriend, any second now.”

Anna May looked at Mindy and laughed. “What?”

“You’ll see...”

“See what? Whoa ... Oh shit...” Anna May gasped, her head suddenly spinning, her words choked off by the onslaught of the drug slamming into the pleasure centers of her brain. Her eyes rolled up and she arched her back with as an animalistic cry came from her. “Ugh! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck yeeeeees!”

The shapely blonde continued to writhe in ecstasy, her hand on her pussy, thighs clamped tight, the other grasping her left breast roughly. Gasping for breath, she stared out into space, her eyes dilated, and a lopsided smile on her face.

Mindy happily attended to Chase’s once again rock hard erection. Now that his cum was drooling non-stop she could suck on it for an hour as she got more and more stoned. But she wanted more at the moment. Climbing onto Chase’s lap she slid down on his hard cock, swallowing every inch in her warm wet pussy. As soon as she had taken his entire length she started to cum, shivering as she clung to Chase, slowly fucking him, enjoying the sensation.

Beside her Anna May started to laugh. “That’s so fucking amazing! I’ve never cum like that in my life. I bet this is what heroin is like the first time! How can you not have his cock up y’all’s ass all day long?”

“It’s tempting, but it’s all good in a different way.” Mindy said, thinking about it for a moment. “But right now I’m definitely in the mood to cum my brains out.”

Mindy ground her pussy down against Chase’s hard cock for a few seconds, almost cumming again, before lifting herself up and positioning his cock against her asshole. His shaft well lubricated already from her dripping pussy, she slowly lowered herself, gently taking his cock into her tight ass. Chase reacted, groaning, and pushing his cock all the way into her.

“Oh fuck yes that feels huge!” Mindy gasped in pleasure. “Fuck yeah that’s good.”

“Fuck yeah girlfriend!” Anna May cheered getting up on her knees to put an arm around her friend while her fingers found her pussy. She marveled at Mindy’s large erect clit and teased it by sliding it between her fingers. “Damn girl this thing is huge.”

Mindy closed her eyes and moaned, her body jerked with small spasms each time her clit would pop from between Anna May’s fingers. “Oh fuck don’t ... You’re gonna make me ... oh fuck yeah cum! Cu-cum!”

Mindy shuddered as she came, her pussy squirting on Chase. Anna May shoved her fingers deep in Mindy’s pussy, fucking her furiously. Seconds after she had finished cumming, Anna May’s fingers and Chase’s cock buried in her ass brought her over the edge again. Her whole body started to shake.

“Oh god oh god oh god! Oh my god I’m cumming!” she cried, leaning against her friend. Anna May kissed Mindy hard, their tongues actively exploring each others, while Mindy moaned loudly. Finally Mindy collapsed against the couch, unable to stay on top of Chase. She lay there panting for a moment, arms and legs flailing.

“Oh god Chase, I can’t even sit up.” she gasped, lying on the couch. She slid a finger in her ass and looked up at him. “But I really want you to cum in my ass. You’ll do that for me right? Fuck me I mean, and cum in my ass?”

“Well...” Chase needed no encouragement. His cock was rock hard and he needed to cum. “I suppose.”

Chase lay down behind her. Mindy rolled over a little to give him perfect access to her ass. Anna May, meanwhile, sucked Chase’s cock and positioned it against Mindy’s ass, guiding it in. He started to fuck her again, the desire to ejaculate driving him.

“Come on honey, cum in her tight little ass.” Anna May prompted, spanking Mindy to punctuate. “I wanna watch her lose her fucking mind. I want to see her fucking cum until she doesn’t know her own fucking name!”

Chase really liked how sexually aggressive the Sinsemilla made women to other women, and to men for that fact. Anna May stepped up over Mindy, eyes wild with desire, and pushed her breast into Chase’s mouth. Chase greedily sucked on her hard nipple, teasing it with his tongue while the beautiful Texan played with her pussy.

“Yeah, suck it!” she moaned, panting with pleasure. “Come on boy, cum in her ass! Fuckin’ cum in her slutty little ass!”

Chase couldn’t resist anymore. He slammed against Mindy’s firm ass, his cock tightening, the cum rising along its length. With a loud groan he started to pump cum into his wife’s ass. Anna May came too, pushing her large breast into Chase’s mouth. Mindy cried out in pleasure, still riding the wave of orgasms that had started when Chase slid his hard cock into her ass. Jerry sat across from the threesome, his small cock spraying thin streams of cum on his chest.

After cumming for what seemed like five minutes Chase finally sat back, his cock slowly softening, still drooling cum from the end. Mindy was starting to recover, but Anna May still wanted some fun.

“Here, sit up.” Anna May said, pulling Mindy up.

“What? Why?” Mindy slurred her words, groggy and stoned from the fucking.

“I want to watch!” Anna May answered. She hauled Mindy up to a seated position, sat next to her and started to play with her pussy. “I want to watch you cum.”

“What? OK.” Mindy made a show of settling herself on the couch, hands on her thighs. She let out a quick sigh and stared at Anna May straight faced, a slight grin creeping onto her face. “You’re weird.”

Mindy sat there for a few more moments until suddenly she inhaled deeply through closed teeth. The hissing sound quickly became a deep guttural moan “Oh go ... ugh” Mindy started to say as she leaned her head back, her mouth open in a silent cry of pleasure. Her eyes fluttered, crossing slightly then rolling back under her eyelids. She spread her legs wide and pushed back against the couch, her body jerking with an uncontrollable wave of ecstasy. A huge smile spread across her face as her mind became overwhelmed with pleasure.

Anna May moaned loudly, orgasming while watching her friend’s ecstatic display.

“Oh ... Oh ... Yes ... Yes ... Yeahyeahyeah...” she repeated over and over, looking left and right. Finally she centered on Anna May, leaned forward and kissed her.

“I love you Anna Maybe Baby.” she slurred drunkenly. She turned to Chase and kissed him sloppily on the lips, shoving her tongue deep in his mouth. “And I love you too Chasey Wasey.”

Mindy leaned over and sucked Chase’s still engorged but soft cock into her mouth. Just this made him instantly start to harden again as her tongue circled its head. She sat up, Chase’s cock leaving her mouth with a wet pop. “And I love you most of all Mr. Cock, you and your lovely goo in my bum!”

Mindy devolved into a fit of giggles before being interrupted by the beeping of the alarm on the microwave going off.

“One hour warning!” Anna May cried out. “Last chance!”

Chase looked over at Mindy, confused.

“Wow, already?” Mindy slurred as she regained some semblance of reality. “Oh, Chase, that was Anna May’s suggestion. It means that Nikki will be back in about an hour.”

“Yeah, we almost got caught by Ronnie a few times until we figured out an alarm.” Jerry added in as he calmly shoved a dildo in his ass. “It’s amazing how time flies when you’re fucked up.”

“So that means we have just enough time for one more blowjob.” Anna May said brightly as she crawled over to sit in front of Chase. Without pausing she drove down on his hard cock and started licking it top to bottom, her hand stroking his shaft. She looked over at Mindy. “Gonna join me hon?”

“Hmm yeah.” Mindy said, smiling unsteadily. “If I can stay concious.”

Mindy and Anna May worked as a tag team taking turns sucking on Chase’s cock while the other stroked his shaft, kissed him, licked his balls, or took time out for an orgasm. Chase ejaculated two or three times. Finally Chase came like a geyser, his cock sandwiched on either side by a beautiful woman’s mouth, cum spurting up into the air and back down on their cheeks. Both women maintained their rhythm of licking and sucking up and down his cock until he finished. After he was done both women licked each other’s face clean, making sure to give Chase’s cock lots of attention too. Chase could feel his cock about to start hardening again when another beeping sounded from the kitchen.

“Ten minute warning!” Mindy cried out drunkenly. “Crap! Nikki will be home any minute!”

The four adults rushed around to clean up the living room, put on clothing, and make themselves look somewhat put together. Anna May was frantically tying up her hair to hide some cum stuck in it.

“Hey Mindy, could I borrow a few joints?” Anna May asked. “We’ve been all out for so long, but I’ll pay you back after our next visit in a month.”

“Sure, no problem.” Mindy grabbed a handful and stuffed them into Anna May’s purse. “We got lots, and besides, I’m gonna cut way down. Starting next week.”

Chase made a note to hide his supply. He had a feeling they would be like gold to him in a few weeks, maybe sooner.

They managed to tidy the house up enough to make it look normal and had settled down in front of the TV when Nikki walked in the front door. Jerry was just returning from the bathroom and took in an eyeful of Chase’s daughter. Nikki was tall and pretty with long dark hair tied up in a ponytail. She wore a fitted T-shirt that showed off her firm young breast in a lacy bra. A wide belt highlighted her slim waist and tight jeans showed off her athletic thighs and ass. She was easily as pretty as Mindy, probably even more so.

“You’re looking lovely tonight my dear.” Jerry said, leering at her.

“Oh, hi Mr. Jordan.” she answered, obviously a little uncomfortable with the preacher. “Hi everyone.”

She walked over and gave her mother a hug and a kiss, then leaned over to kiss Chase. The smell of her hair enveloped him, making his cock start to thicken.

“What’s that smell?” Nikki asked, sniffing her father’s collar.

“Does it smell bad honey?” Mindy asked as if she could smell nothing. “What does it smell like?”

“No, it smells kind of nice.” Nikki said, standing up. Chase couldn’t help but notice that her nipples were now standing out against the thin material of her top, and that her eyes had that slightly glazed look that Mindy’s get when she smells even a little Sinsemilla. When she continued her voice had a dreamy quality, and her face a slightly slack look. “No, it smells really nice, like some sort of spice.”

Nikki stood there quietly looking off into space for a moment. “Well, goodnight everyone. I’m going to turn in. Remember Mom, I have some friends coming over tomorrow afternoon for a pool party.”

“OK honey, I remember.” Mindy said, her eyes on her daughter’s firm body. “See you tomorrow baby.”

The adults watched her slowly walk away as if in a trance. Chase realized that they’d have to be very careful about the drug in the house.

“Dude, she’s fucking dangerous.” Jerry finally spouted out. “What a hot piece of ass.”

“Jerry, come on.” Chase replied sternly. He would be angrier had he not been sporting a hard on himself. He was going to have to really keep control around Nikki.

With the drugs and the sex done, the evening broke up pretty quickly from there. Jerry and Anna May headed home, and Mindy and Chase made their way to bed. All Chase could think about as he enjoyed one last ‘nightcap’ blowjob before he went to sleep was that things were really going to turn around for him in just a few days, and fuck he was tired, it’s only Monday.