The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fun and Tails

Chapter 1 New Beginnings

I am Andrew Zanderbelk one of the most underrated explores on the world of Anthrosis. I have uncovered many new things of this world, but others knowing of my skill and having much better connections than me have thwarted almost all my attempts to be noticed for a truly great discovery, my only claims to fame are my first three discoveries, which today are for the most part as undervalued as me. I stand at 6′9″ have the distinctly unique property of white hair coupled with emerald green eyes, a slight athletic build and my peachy skin has been tanned considerably due to my profession, I have also been told I have a mildly attractive body. While I am underrated I do get some work, but I mostly live in my spacious tree house I built myself out in the massive Garzana temperate rainforest, I have the distinct fortune of being its only known sapient inhabitant, everyone else thinks me crazy to live apart from the techno and magi-tech cities which there currently only six of. This world was colonized by humans about 300 years ago after surveys proved it was both uninhabited and capable of supporting human life, one of this world’s unique side effects on humans is its ability to give those born here varying degrees of magical abilities, I was born on this world, another is the slower aging process hence the need for gauging time differently. Because of its unique properties Anthrosis has a design that is what you might call a Steampunk World.

Enough about that. This story begins with me preparing for an adventure of my own choosing, work had been scarce so I couldn’t buy supplies, hence my primary reason for living out in a temperate jungle. I’d been packing my white and green camouflage inspired backpack with the essentials; 10 days worth of trail rations, a three-hundred foot hyper reinforced silk rope (my most expensive item, one of which I believe has paid for itself several times over), a month’s worth of drinking water (I like to be prepared), a compass, flint and steel, a Zippo lighter (that company is everywhere in our new cosmos), three small steel mirrors and nine sets of spare clothes. A week on this world is equal to 10 days, 1 minute equals 100 seconds, 1 hour equals 100 minutes, and one day is equal to 120 hours; convert all that earth time to earth time and 1 day here equal to 5 days on earth, also one year here is equal to 1500 days.

After my preparations I headed out for where I had calculated to be the jungle’s heart to be. Within a week I was further than anyone else had been to my knowledge, not all that hard considering people tended to only wander and far as my tree house for some mysterious reason and those that wanted to “hire me on” would only wander a few feet from the camps that were put up during the expeditions. I ran into a Razor Tail on the trek, Razor Tails are native fauna to this world and look like pumas that grow to three times the size of a Terran panther hand have bony blade at the end of their tail, they are the main reason I don’t carry a weapon or knife for foliage, razor tails consider anything with a blade a threat and attack on sight. I found that razor tails can be willing to leave you alone if you make it clear you have no weapons or bladed objects on your person. After proving myself no threat the creature just passed me by after taking few Minutes to memorize my scent, during which time I remained perfectly still. A couple of weeks later I was in one of the densest plant regions I had ever seen and got some pollen on my arms and face, then I completely blacked just as I noticed some ruins up ahead.

When I woke up was disoriented, and had no idea of how long I had been out. As my eyes began to come back into focus I noticed I was naked under blanket and that an anthropomorphic zebra girl with a pair of EE breasts and in a sexy primal girl outfit that looked like it was made from plants and animal hides with a snake skeleton as a primitive belt was looking over me.

“Oh, good you’re awake,” said the zebra girl in an accent I recognized as coming from the city of Neo-spanner, “my name is Zara, I was instructed by Matriarch to give you these,” she said handing me a pair of pants that were 6 times the size of what I usually wore, “put those on under the blanket, for now anyway,” she continued, “Matriarch is the leader of this community, nobody here know her real name, anyway I’m a medical professional so that’s why I’ve been looking after you.”

As I finished pulling on my new pants I noticed how I felt a bit more fuzzy and asked for a mirror in my distinctly Tockbug accent. To which Zara complied and at that I noticed I had turned into a anthropomorphic white tiger that was 6 times my size and mass to which I said, “Matriarch will do her best explain everything?” Zara nodded, “okay then,” I said getting up with my pants now on, “Lead the the way Zara,” at that point noticing that she only came up to the base of my chest.

“I won’t be doing that,” said Zara, “That’s Mari’s job,” at that an anthropomorphic female Asiatic black bear Zara’s size with a pair of FF breasts in a similar outfit to Zara’s walked into the tent.

“Oh, good he’s up,” said the bear girl in an accent I recognized as being from the eastern quadrant of the capitol city of Deus Gear, “follow me Tiger, Matriarch wants to see you,” and with that I followed her to what looked like a temple both sides of the doors were being guarded by a pair of anthropomorphic razor tail girls that came up to the middle of my chest in primitive Amazon warrior outfits, they growled at me as I passed by and I noticed it was less territorial and more in line with a sexual attraction, after their little display the bear girl opened the doors of the entrance hall, revealing an anthropomorphic lioness woman 89% my size (in other words her head’s crest just barely met my nose) sitting a throne that looked like it was meant more fore someone my size, and once I was in the bear closed the the doors behind me. I noticed the lioness was only wearing a robe which moved in such a way that the hourglass structure of her body became more pronounced in her movements, especially when she got up and approached me in sexy manner. I could tell she had wide hips, a pair of GG breasts and an athletic build in addition her leaf green eyes.

“Well it’s nice to finally meet you, Tiger,” said the lioness in a Tockburg accent with a style that sounded very familiar to me with also a hint of a deep feline growl.

“Shana Night-cat, is that you,” I said with a little surprise, also noticing my new deep feline like voice.

Her eyes bugged a little before she said, “How do you know that name?”

“It’s me, Andrew Zanderbelk,” I said.

“Well you look much better now,” she said licking her lips while emitting a lustful purring that resonated in the chamber for a few seconds, “call me Matriarch while we’re here, and you’ll notice this sooner or later, but you are the only male here so we should give you a name that fits that for the time being.”

“I see what you did, Matriarch means first or primary female,” I said, “so in that spirit I think I’ll go by Patriarch.”

“Sounds good to me,” said Matriarch, “also the sex drives of all the girls here, including myself, went into over drive when you arrived, I can barely hold myself back right now,” at the word back she stripped off the robe revealing her fully naked form underneath, “since I’m technically the alpha here I get first dibs,” she said as she came over and I thought when in Rome and took off my pants and tossed them over by the door, “our sex drives were pretty powerful before you arrived, now they’re almost unbearable.”

“I appreciate your need to explain all this,” I said taking of my, “but you think you could have saved most of it ‘til after we had sex,” noticing my new penis was now fully erect and reached half up Matriarch’s torso in doing so. To which Matriarch began cradling my dick in her massive mammaries for a few Minutes before she positioned herself and I thrust my rod into her now feline pussy which result in her letting out a feral cry of pleasure that echoed throughout the chamber. Grabbing at her bosom I lifted her up and pumped her up and down as I walked to the throne she had been sitting in minutes earlier and sat down in it and began fondling her chest as she pumped herself up and down on my dick, this lasted for 5 hours before she said she was satisfied, during that time we also intimately groomed each other with our feline tongues.

“Oh, that felt so good,” said Matriarch with a satisfied purr that echoed through the chamber, “but you’re not done yet, while I would be delighted with exclusive access to your member I know I have to share you with the village ‘til the other girls get compatible partners. I’ll take you to meet Companion, she underwent a change that made her the largest girl here. So large in fact I need to take you to her private chambers personally. She had such a tremendously powerful sex drive before your arrival that she broke 19 of the sex toys we specially made for her, we initially made her 27 sex toys.” 5 and half Minutes of walking the halls of the temple that Matriarch had officially named Sanctuary, something she had managed tell me in throws of sexual ecstasy, we came to set of massive doors that towered over the both of us. When we threw open the doors I beheld a dimly lit room, with a very large dark section, that made the room I had just made love to Matriarch in look like a playpen was before us. “Companion really needs this, I don’t know how long the experience will last, but...”

“So this is the male that turned up,” said a deep lust filled feminine reptilian voice with a Deus Gear accent, at that point I noticed the massive looming draconic silhouette. Judging by the size of the silhouette she was 6 times my new size, and probably had the libido to match. As soon as Companion stepped into the light Matriarch bowed out and closed the doors behind her

“Indeed dear lady,” I said as I noticed Matriarch’s retreat and closing of the doors behind her, “I am Andrew Zanderbelk, Matriarch thought it appropriate that I take the name Patriarch, and your original name was?”

“Alisha Tames,” said the drogoness stepping into the light revealing her green, gold, red, blue, black and white scales that were so intricately arranged it wasn’t much of a stretch to call her living art; I should also point out that she was completely naked; I had a feeling I knew that name from somewhere, but with my sex drive in such high gear I really didn’t put much thought into it. As I had anticipated she was indeed much larger than me. In addition to her beautiful scale formation she had what appeared to be a pair of ivory dragon horns that slicked back the side of her head and a pair large reptilian wings that at full length were each half her size and looked as if they folded up to an eighth their size sprouting from her back, near her shoulders, her tail was long and had and an articulating dexterity, same could be said about her tongue, “I prefer the name Companion,” she continued, “also less talking and more sex, that big hard meat rod of yours is calling to my pussy.”

“how about a little foreplay first,” I said gesturing that she should play with my dick with her tongue and mouth, to which she happily complied and brought her tongue out and wrapped it around my penis before sliding her mouth over it. She suck my dick until I sprayed a load of my jizz into her mouth. After that I commanded her, which more than willing complied, to get on her back and present her vagina to me. Pumping my massive meat rod into her pussy I issued a number kinky commands as well. I can’t remember exactly what I said because it was more like my body went on autopilot and I couldn’t override it during sexual intercourse, I had noticed something similar when I had fucked Matriarch however in that instance I actually had some conscious input unlike what was happening now. We partook in sexual intercourse for 9 hours.

“I needed that more than I thought,” said Companion when our intercourse was finished. What amazed me was that I still had energy for continuing anything, since I just partook in sex with 2 very large lustful females for 14 hours, I thanked Companion for the experience and left her to simmer down. Leaving the chamber I had encountered Matriarch in, with her sleeping curled up in the throne, I entered the exterior of the Sanctuary, completely forgetting I had left my pants inside. Not that it really mattered since I told all 40 girls of the village, including the razor tails, that I planned on fucking the entire town ‘til I could not continue. As you can imagine a lot of happy faces greeted me, I told them to line up shortest to tallest without fighting. In addition to the 4 I had contact with before entering Sanctum there were an assortment of Wolf girls(with varying breast sizes), Mouse girls (with varying breast sizes), Lizard girls (no breasts, but they had some enticing looking articulating tongues), some Dolphin girls (with varying breast sizes), a small heard of equestrians (varying breast sizes); all varying in height between a fifth of my height to near mid chest on me. I decided that the more petite women were too small to handle my equipment below the waistline so I had them only use there mouths, and bosoms when available, to provide me with pleasure. The first 5 were 3 lizard girls, a dolphin girl and an equine girl; I gave each girl twenty Minutes of my sexual intercourse and went three full rounds with the girls, during the second go around I noticed that all the girls were almost as tall as the razor tail girls, but after the 8th girl on the 4th go around which was a dolphin girl by the way it as if I blacked out, all I could remember in my dark cloud was hearing screams of pleasure as women slid down my pole. When the party started the sun was just in the final fazes of going down and the 3 moons of Anthrhosis known as Relmaz, Telmark, and Everzane were just becoming more detailed to the naked eye; when I regained consciousness only the razor tail twins were left and playfully fighting over who gets to ride my rocket wordlessly at almost 3 hours to noon. Looking around I saw a lot of very sexually satisfied women lying unconscious on the ground all around me as the only 2 conscious females argued over who got to dance on my pole. I immediately grabbed the closest 1 of the 2 and stuck her on my rod and then pulled the other over and began aggressively grooming her bosom while I pumped her partner, all 3 of us gave out primal sounds of pleasure and continued for another 3 hours before all 3 of us fell unconscious at around noon, with my dick still in one of my partners I might add.

I slept peacefully ‘til around the 5th hour after noon, when I awoke I was back inside the Sanctum wearing a pair of my new size pants with 4 spares next to me along with a large leaf with 2 big slabs of raw meat on it. I was feeling very hungry so I almost inhaled the meat as I rapidly ate it in just 2 bites each. It was no surprise I was hungry considering the proactive activities I was in yesterday, all of last night, most of this morning. After my meal I headed for the doors that I had noticed were on my left, which were the only doors in the room actually. I followed the hall to the main entrance where I saw Matriarch, whom was still the size she had initially been when I last saw her, and Companion, whom was now Matriarch’s size with an almost matching bosom size, sitting on the floor engaged in what I assumed was girl talk because I couldn’t quite make out what they were saying, both were nude and appeared to be sunbathing with hole in the wall the wall letting in the heat and light of the sun. I started formulating a theory regarding the size change in most of the girls. The moment she heard me Matriarch stirred from her bathing cat position and focused her attention on me, when I spoke Companion did the same.

“Well, ladies I think I’ve figured out a few things and decide to bounce some theories off you,” I said as Matriarch’s gaze seemed to intensify, “we can have some intimate fun later.”

““Go on,” said Companion with interest, “I would very much like to hear this in addition to why my size changed after your arrival.”

“I’ll get to that part later,” I said, “but for now we’ll focus on your initial transformation size; I think it has something to do with our innate magical potential, while none of use learned spells in school we were told this world gave all humans an innate ability to use magic, the more potential we had the the more massive our anthropic bodies, since Alisha Tames had a tremendous amount of magical potential she became the titanic entity referred to as Companion, which is now the name she wishes to be addressed as, Matriarch and I also seem to have a large reservoir of potential magical power seeing as while Companion was massive when compared to Matriarch’s original size upon my arrival I was a sixth of her size and Matriarch was (and still is) three quarters of my size. Now as for our animal forms I’m guessing they have something to do with our core personalities prior to our transformation.”

“That actually makes some kind of crazy sense,” said Matriarch, “I’ve been told my core personality was most in line with a lion’s, and when Companion arrived in the area in prior to her transformation she had an imposing approach to how she dealt with people and was a rather greedy bitch, not being able to properly alleviate her building sexual tensions properly has probably helped mellow her some what.”

“While the old me would have most likely of smacked you and filed an overly convincing harassment suit for that comment since I was one of the best high powered lawyers you could find, I would have to agree with your assessment of how I was before my transition,” said Companion.

“Now as for this place,” I said, “have any of the women who arrived here that achieved a degree in archeology prior to their transition?”

“Sadly no,” said Matriarch, “some botanists, chemists, architects, survivalists, mechanists and spoiled rich brats, but no archeologists or the like.”

“Well, you arer in luck now,” I said, “archeology and linguistics were something required for the profession I went into so I know both. I’m going to explore the Sanctum and surrounding area and document the obvious archeological evidence, we can try getting more in depth later.”

“Sounds good,” says Companion, “but how how did I end up your size during or after our sex?”

“I’m still working on that theory, I had some fun with the rest of the village last night and straight on into the early morning of today and what I noticed was that after our original intercourse, oral or otherwise, was that all the girls literally had their body frames enlarge so they could all take the entirety of of penis,” I said, “I remember wanting to be able to fondle Companion’s breasts properly prior to her size change and I remember wanting all the women in the village be able to have what they really wanted from our intercourse, in both cases the recipients of my rod underwent notable changes in size without a change mannerism, so now most of the ladies in the village should be around half my size.”

“Well I’m relieved,” said Matriarch, “some of the girls really wanted to be a bit bigger.”

“Yeah, well the lizard girls still didn’t sprout breasts and I think some of them lost their busts during the transition, I’m assuming they really don’t care about that sort of thing as things are now,” I said.

“That might change once they see me walking around,” says companion, “of course I can’t blame them.” Unfortunately, or is it to your fortune, the rest of your conversation with the two devolved into how they wanted to accord themselves sexually with me. While I had been on many adventures I had feeling that my most notable ones were just around the corner. I had only been here a couple of days and my whole world had seemed to change, what would the coming weeks and months bring? I was about to find out.

Continued...