The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GALLANTRIX IN THE GESTALT

Chapter Five—Confrontation

* * *

The clues pointing to the Plaso-Gen lab were a bit too obvious. The facility itself was a natural target for anyone who thought they were just one key step away from developing a powers-on-demand formula. The offers circulating in the underworld grapevine had two distinct clues pointing back to Lascivia: a drop box and a down-payment account that Gallantrix had traced to her long ago.

The terms were the real giveaway. Lascivia normally expected at least thirty percent down, not ten. Clearly, her real objective had nothing to do with the job and everything to do with attracting Gallantrix’s attention.

So Gallantrix was going in expecting a trap. She didn’t have much choice, given that she was running out of time. She did have a few advantages of her own, however.

Accessing the building’s securitycams, she picked up the images of Lascivia and her henchwomen entering the main lab in the east wing of the building. No alarms had sounded; the villainess had presumably mind-controlled the woman in charge of night ops just as she had during her last few capers. If the security systems detected them, Lascivia would be alerted. If they ran into the ops director, they’d have to treat her as both an opponent and an innocent victim. More complications.

Celestynne pointed to the left-hand wing of the building. “I sense two of them over there,” she said. That confirmed the camera report.

“Any sign of Lascivia?” Gallantrix didn’t really expect her to be able to pick up another psi who was trying to be stealthy, but it was worth a try. Celestynne shook her head.

“The security camera image says they’re all together.” She reviewed it again; the trio was now headed toward the main lab—exactly as expected. “OK, let’s go in.”

They moved across the courtyard, darting from shadow to shadow. Gallantrix scanned several windows close to their target to find the best place to slip in undetected. She hacked into the local securitycams, causing them to replay images from a few minutes back. It was a risk, creating a momentary glitch that might be noticed, but their best chance of avoiding notice.

Everything went smoothly as they closed in on their targets. The cameras told them exactly where their opponents would be, and a quick psiscan confirmed that the henchwomen were alert but not forewarned. It was just a matter of moving in fast and taking maximum advantage of the element of surprise.

Gallantrix took the point, knocking in the door and charging at Crude. The henchwoman reacted barely in time to dodge the incoming punch, but fell on her back as the heroine caught her with a quick leg sweep. Gallantrix turned toward Lewd... who was holding up something that looked like a remote control.

She saw Lewd push a button—and next thing she knew, she was stumbling to her knees as her powerbelt sent a shock through her body.

Desperately, she hung on to consciousness, trying to get to her feet, trying to salvage the situation, trying to figure out what happened. “Those files on my belt she was after last time... she found a way to hack into the anti-theft system...” she realized. Well, that might explain “what happened”—now what to do about it?

Meanwhile, Celestynne stayed focused on her own mission. She charged Lascivia, and managed to reach her before she could evade. She grabbed the villainess’ head in both hands and stared into her eyes, focusing her powers to disrupt her opponent’s.

The mental battle lasted only a few seconds before Crude got back on her feet and pulled the heroine off her boss. Celestynne tried to pull free, but suddenly went limp as Lewd sprayed something in her face while Crude used a bastard offspring of the Heimlich maneuver to make her gulp down a deep breath.

By sheer force of will, Gallantrix had gotten back on her feet, but she was nowhere near ready for this fight. Lewd knocked her onto her back and pinned her down. Crude knelt over her face and sprayed the fumes from the can under her miniskirt. “Get a whiff of this, bitch!” she smirked as she settled into place.

She held out for what seemed like a few minutes, trying to ignore Lewd’s hands on her chest, but finally succumbed.

* * *

“Hello, Gallantrix. I knew you’d be back.”

She opened her eyes to glare at her captor. She’d been awake for a few minutes now, first woozily and then fully alert, but by force of habit and training had avoided revealing that fact. There was no point trying to hide it from a telepath, though.

There was also no reason to be discreet about trying to break her bonds. Not surprisingly, the bands that held her wrists and ankles to the chair she was seated in refused to budge. Also not surprisingly, they were the only things she was wearing.

She had no idea where she was. Neither would anyone who came looking for her. Celestynne had told her teammates where they were going—they might or might not be able to pick up their captor’s trail from there. It was a situation she’d been in before, but somehow felt more ominous this time.

“Where is Celestynne?” she finally said.

“Your girlfriend is—” Lascivia paused. “Not your girlfriend? And I was about to congratulate you on your good taste. She has such a nice little curvy bottom and the perfect legs to go with it!”

“Where is she?” Gallantrix repeated, letting her irritation show in her voice. It wasn’t as if Lascivia wouldn’t notice it anyway, or as if it really mattered.

“She is all right. Nothing has happened to her. Nothing at all!” Lascivia smiled. “But right now I’m more interested in welcoming you back.”

“You may have captured me again, but I’m not ‘back’,” Gallantrix declared. “I saw her get to you. She took you off guard and had a couple seconds to break your link to me.”

Lascivia shrugged. “She did. Not that it mattered. The link was just there to let me know how close you were to the tipping point.”

“You’re lying!” Gallantrix snapped. She knew that she was trying to convince herself, and that it wasn’t working, and that her captor knew that it wasn’t working. She felt a bit ridiculous as she realized how pointless it was.

“You know that I’m not. The adjustments to your mind were completed during our first intimate encounter. Everything from then on was just the implanted imperatives playing themselves out.”

Gallantrix cursed herself. Her hope of getting free of Lascivia had been an illusion. She’d dragged Celestynne into this mess for nothing.

Her captor pulled a mock-pout. “Don’t take such a negative view! It all worked out for the best.” She grinned. “Now, we have two telepaths to build the gestalt!”

“No!” Gallantrix cried. “You can’t do that!” She took a deep breath. “You’re bluffing,” she said, more calmly. “You can’t just run roughshod over another psi the way you can with anybody else. Even if you can overpower her mentally, you can’t do that and this ‘gestalt’ thing.”

“I know that,” Lascivia replied, in an exaggeratedly patient tone. “Your girlfriend—and I might as well just call her that since it’ll be true soon enough—is going to join us voluntarily.”

The heroine stared stunned for a moment, then laughed. “You’re insane.” Shifting to an exaggeratedly patient tone of her own, she continued, “Celestynne is a heroine. Celestynne is straight. You think she’s going to voluntarily join in a mindlink that’s going to draw her into one of your lesbian gangbangs?”

“Yes.” The reply was flatly matter-of-fact. “It’s just a matter of taking a little time to persuade her.” Before her captive could interrupt, she continued, “My persuasion methods don’t involve hurting her, or threatening her, or using my powers on her. You’ll be able to see for yourself.”

Gallantrix glared at her. She didn’t believe the reassurance, but there was no point dwelling on that. There was nothing she could do for Celestynne right now, so she could only hope that her friend wasn’t in too much trouble and try to focus on finding some way out of her own predicament.

Lascivia took a step closer. “But never mind that. Let’s focus on you and me and here and now,” she said, semi-echoing Gallantrix’s train of thought. She stood at Gallantrix’s side, putting one hand on her captive’s while reaching behind the back of the chair with the other.

With a theatrical flourish, she held up a collar and leash.

Gallantrix stared wide-eyed at them, the image from her dream playing through her head: “Submission sets you free, Gallantrix. Free to experience. Free to accept. Free to enjoy.”

Lascivia twirled the leather band on her finger. “I’ve been watching and waiting as the suggestions I implanted shaped your thoughts, your actions,... even your dreams. Now, they’re so thoroughly established that I can bring them to the surface with a simple trigger.”

Suppressing a gasp, Gallantrix tried to press her thighs together as she felt sudden quiverings between them, but her restraints would not allow it. Lascivia must be messing with her mind again...

“No, Gallantrix, I don’t need to use my powers on you now. You’re so close to the tipping point that you just need a little nudge.”

A rush of sexual feelings overtook her. She desperately tried to push them aside, without much success. It was simply impossible to form a coherent thought about anything else.

Her captor held the collar before her eyes. “You can hardly wait for me to put this on you. Once you’re wearing it, you can relax and let Mistress take over. Let Mistress guide you to the pleasure and satisfaction you’ve been craving.”

She managed to shake her head, not trusting herself to speak.

“There’s no point trying to deny it. We both know it’s true.” Lascivia’s expression was almost bemused. “But if you insist on denying yourself, I won’t force the issue. You’ll change your mind soon enough.”

The villainess took a step back and stood in front of the heroine. Gallantrix tried to turn her gaze away, but it kept returning to her captor. She alternated between fighting to break eye contact with the other woman and trying to stop staring at her legs and hips and breasts.

Finally, her gaze settled on the collar and chain in the other woman’s hand. She heard her own voice whisper, “Please...”

Lascivia slowly but inexorably closed in on her. As the collar settled into place around her neck, she gave up her last attempts to conceal her need. She told herself that it didn’t matter anyway, that the other woman could sense the lust boiling within her. She was vaguely aware that it was a flimsy rationalization for throwing away her dignity, but couldn’t bring herself to care.

Gallantrix heard a click, and the bonds released her ankles and wrists. Encouraged by an upward tug of her leash, she stood. A fleeting thought of taking this opportunity to fight or run flickered at the back of her mind, but she made no move until she felt herself guided across the floor.

“Time for a little pre-gestalt foreplay, darling,” Lascivia cooed as she led Gallantrix through a doorway into a bedroom.