The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Game City

Alex & Maria pulled up into the parking lot for Game City. It had been a long time since they had been able to get out with their busy jobs, so this was a welcome relief. “They look kind of empty,” Maria said, as Alex opened the car door for her and escorted her inside. “Yeah, guess they don’t do as much business during the week,” he said. “Guess that means we pretty much have the run of the place.”

A perky young hostess greeted the couple. “Hi, folks! Welcome to Game City. My name is Erika. Have you been here before?” Alex nodded. “OK, since you know your way around here, where would you like to be seated this evening?” Erika said. “How about by the game room?” Alex said. “Excellent choice,” Erika replied.

Strolling back through the mostly empty restaurant, Alex & Maria followed Erika through a door into a back area. “I don’t think this is where we have been before,” said Alex. “Perhaps not,” said Erika. “This is our adult area. Games in here have a more PG-13 to R rating, as opposed to our main area.” Maria looked at Alex and shrugged, “I’m fine with that. It could be a little more…exciting,” Maria said, with a sly glance at Alex to emphasize the word.

Shortly after they sat down at their table, a male waiter arrived. “Hi, folks, my name is Justin. Welcome to Game City. Can I take your drink orders?” Alex could tell by Maria’s flirty questions she found him attractive. Justin remained friendly and professional, helping her with the many questions she always had about menu items. After receiving their drinks and ordering dinner, the couple wandered over to the games in the area.

The first game that caught their attention was a marquee blinking, “Body Language.” Feeding in their game card, Alex and Maria giggled as a blond bimbo avatar popped up on the screen and stared lewdly at them. “Hey, handsome!” she said. “See how hot you can get me. Give me those sexy looks!” As Alex twisted into ever more ridiculous poses, the blond avatar slowly shed her clothes with ever more silly comments, like “Oh, yeah, you are making me so wet!” Maria laughed until tears rolled down her cheeks.

“OK, your turn,” Alex panted, worn out from his gyrations, but proud that the screen avatar was now laying on a couch, fully nude and fingering herself in the throes of orgasm. “Gladly!” Maria said, as she firmly hit the reset button. A similarly ridiculous male avatar popped up and solicited her. Alex watched with widened eyes as Maria dropped into a number of sexy poses. She was still damn hot after several years of the familiarity of marriage. He felt his cock stirring in his pants, but laughed and made silly comments to mask the fact she was in fact turning him on as well. As the male avatar stood in nothing but his cowboy boots spurting load after load of cum, they both laughed hysterically.

As they turned to go down the aisle toward other games, Alex could have sworn he saw Justin peering at them from behind the server station, but it was too dark to be sure. The couple giggled and laughed as they tried games with titles such as, “Cyber Photographer”, “Lula 3D” and “Seduce Me.” Seeing that their meal had arrived, they walked back over and ate, chatting contentedly about the games.

After some after dinner drinks and dessert, Justin delivered their check. As he did, he handed them a large gilded card. “Folks, since we aren’t busy tonite, management would like extend an invitation to you to try our newest, cutting edge games. It would normally have a fairly hefty price, but tonite, it’s free, compliments of Game City.” Intrigued, Alex said, “Sure!” before Maria could even respond. She rolled her eyes. Alex winced a little, sure that he had put a crimp in her plans for a quick return home to their bed. “Well, at least she’s ready to go,” Alex thought to himself, his cock again stiffening.

Following Justin through a side door, they entered what looked like a small arena. In the center was a brightly lit boxing ring. Surrounding it, figures sat in seats, but due to the poor lighting, it was difficult to see them. What fascinated both Alex and Maria were the two motionless boxers standing in the ring.

The boxers were both female, very toned and fit with perfectly proportioned bodies. Each stood motionless in opposite corners, oddly bent over at the waist. They each wore string bikinis to compliment the color of their gloves, the blond in red, the brunette in blue. Their arms dangled limp below them, their oversized gloves almost touching the canvas. Each boxer’s hair hung loosely over her face, obscuring their features. But the one feature that held Alex’s eyes was the large cable embedded in the back of each boxer’s head and extending up and out of the light. The cables were held in place by a large metallic disk with what looked like rivets around the circumference.

Justin stood to the side patiently as they drank in the sight. “Welcome to Rock ’Em, Sock ’Em Fembots, Mr. and Mrs. Miller. The boxers in the ring are actually highly advanced robots, the result of years of development in our R&D group and sponsored by a DARPA grant. Of course, much of the work is toward the next generation of soldiers, but we found some great uses for them in our amusement services as well.”

“If you will notice in each corner, there is a waldo that controls each of the boxers. If you will each be kind enough to step up, Erika and I will help you get strapped in.” Alex hadn’t noticed the perky hostess had entered the room, but welcomed her assistance as he positioned himself in the strange apparatus. Maria was similarly helped by Justin. As the articulated device was clicked into place, Alex noted slight movements in the blond boxer in front of him. He stared at her perfect, bikini clad ass until he broke his gaze long enough to see Maria’s disapproving glare.

After getting strapped in, Justin pushed a small button on the side of the ring. Alex felt a humming noise in the waldo surrounding him. With an ascending whine, each of the boxers smoothly drew up to attention. As they reached position, the each pounded their gloves together several times, but in an oddly exaggerated and mechanical way. Alex could finally see the brunette boxer’s features across the ring. She was beautiful, made even more enticing by the determined, hardened look on her frozen face. Her eyes were an impossibly bright crystal blue.

At the same time the boxers activated, the figures surrounding the ring also came to life, now cheering and clapping excitedly. “Nice touch,” Alex thought, as shouts of encouragement and jeers began to pump him up for the coming battle.

Justin grabbed an announcer’s microphone. “OK, boxers! If you remember the old Rock ’Em, Sock ’Em Robots game, this is very similar. Your boxer will exactly mimic your movements in the waldo. The object is to land a blow forceful enough to knock your opponents block off! And don’t worry, their heads will stay on, but you will know when a boxer gets knocked out!!!”

Alex suddenly recalled a scene from the old 70’s movie “Futureworld,” in which the protagonists engaged in a similar such game, but with grizzled, ugly male robots. The sexy female boxers in this game were a tremendous improvement.

“Go ahead and get used to moving them around. The bell will ring when you are ready.” Alex tentatively lifted his arms and turned his torso and head from side to side. He was fascinated as his fembot exactly mimicked his movements. As Alex slide his feet forward and back in the clamps on the floor, his boxer began to walk forward in a clumsy manner. Across the ring, Maria’s boxer did the same. For the next few moments, they struggled to get used to the controls, laughing bemusedly as their boxers mindlessly walked into the ropes and continued to try to move forward, then bouncing off each other like dodge ’em cars. Eventually, they got the hang of it.

As the boxers squared up, the bell rang. The boxers bounced their gloves off each other, then assumed fighting poses. Alex glanced at Maria as his blond boxer circled her brunette. Her intense expression was all he needed to know. Alex tried a few slow jabs to the body, amused as his boxer’s puffy gloves bounced lightly off the brunette’s shapely tits. “Hey, careful buddy,” Maria said. “That really hurts, you know!” “I don’t think these robots have that same sensation, babe. Besides, these gloves are harmle….” Alex stopped his words as Maria’s boxer delivered a roundhouse blow to the side of the blond’s head.

“Heyyyy!” Alex said, feigning hurt. His eyes narrowed as his blond fighter began to circle the brunette, now strategically jabbing while protecting her face. Alex was really enjoying the back and forth parrying, almost to the point he felt he was actually seeing the fight through the blond’s eyes. Alex shook his head, which was reflected exactly by the puppet under his control. As Maria’s boxer landed another light blow to his boxer’s stomach, Alex felt an actual pain in his abdomen. Alex was puzzled by the sensation, but the intensity of the match occupied most of his attention.

Had Alex been able to look carefully at Maria, he would have noticed her face had become somewhat unfocused. Her movements almost seemed as though her boxer was now controlling her, as opposed to the other way around. The two Game City employees there to assist now stood off to the side, oddly silent and at attention, their gazes locked on the boxers. Or more correctly, on the people controlling them.

Alex had stopped puzzling over why he now seemed to be fully inside the robot’s head. He saw through her eyes, and could feel her limbs and “muscles” flexing. His competitive urges quickly overcame his confusion. After a few more moments of circling, he finally saw his opening. His left hand landed a body blow to the brunette’s side, causing her to crumple slightly and lower her guard. As she did, his right arm drew back into a full windup, gaining speed as his glove came up under the brunette’s chin. The brunette’s head snapped back forcefully, her mouth opened wide and her eyes stared at the ceiling, her arms now dropping loosely to her side as she ceased movement.

Alex’s boxer raised her hands triumphantly. But, it wasn’t her, it was him. Or vice versa. Alex couldn’t really tell. His boxer looked over at Maria in her waldo apparatus, and noted she was now posed exactly as her boxer was. Alarmed, Alex turned to look at himself in the waldo, and had the uniquely bizarre experience of looking at his own body standing calmly with his hands at his sides. Suddenly, Alex felt his boxer’s body turn to face Maria’s. The brunette robot slowly dropped her head back to level, then both walked stiffly backward into their respective corners to stand at attention.

Alex’s robotic eyes snapped shut. After a moment of strange confusion, he opened his eyes to realize he was back in his own body. Some part of him knew he should be alarmed by what had just transpired, but he was oddly calm and relaxed. Alex felt hands on him and realized Erika was now removing the pieces of the waldo from him. As Erika’s hands reached around his waist to unbuckle his belt and trousers, pulling them to the floor, Alex should have again felt alarm, but remained passive. In short order, he was fully nude. Looking casually toward Maria, Alex noted Justin had also removed all of her clothes.

Erika took Alex’s hand into her’s, putting her other on his back to guide him off the platform. Alex shuffled forward, again noting Maria was being moved in the same way by Justin. Alex smiled slightly as he admired his wife’s nude body. She was in great shape, her skin was still unblemished and firm, her sexy hourglass figure still enticing as when they were first married. Again, the little voice reminded him he should be alarmed, but he found himself unable to get even slightly upset over the situation.

The two staff members guided their dazed guests through a back door and into a large, well illuminated room. There were several gleaming silver seats that looked like barber’s chairs in front of a large console with many lights and monitors. Above each seat was an ominous looking cone that came to an open point at the end. Each chair had numerous tiedown straps. A white coated technician sitting at the console waved them toward the seats, never taking his eyes from the monitors before him.

Alex looked around blithly as Erika guided him toward one. “OK, sweetie, have a seat for me,” she said. Alex gave her a goofy smile in reply, then clumsily plopped down. Alex looked at Maria as Justin began to tie her down, finishing with a strap around her forehead that held her head immobile. Feeling pressure on his own head, he noted passively that he probably was also similarly restrained.

As the two attendents finished strapping down the dazed couple, the walked back to stand at attention next to the main console, a strange, blank look coming over their faces. The man seated at the console finally spoke. “Well, you two, it’s about time you ‘paid’ for your fun tonite,” he said in a sarcastic sneer.

“You see, those boxers weren’t actually robots. Technology just hasn’t reached that point. I’m kind of surprised you guys didn’t question it, but I guess you seemed a lot more intelligent than you are. Anyway, it’s all moot now.” Alex had a puzzled look on his face as he listened to the man. He was still dazed, but finally managed to let out a feeble, “What…what do you…mean?”

“You are both about to become entertainment units in the Game City adult area. You see, while we have to use real humans for the bodies, we have developed computers small and powerful enough to control them. So, with the development of an easy way to remove and replace the brain, you are about to become cyborgs.” Now Alex finally came to his senses, and began to pull against the restraints. Maria, however, continued to passively sit and stare. “No…no!” Alex said. “Let me out of this chair! Let my wife go!”

The technician laughed. “Not a chance, pal. Not with what you know. OK, pay careful attention to your about-to-be-former wife…” Alex watched in alarm as the large conical device began to lower toward Maria’s head. At the same time, an armature drew up from behind the chair with an ominous looking needle device sticking out. The device positioned itself behind a small hole in the chair behind Maria’s neck, then plunged into it with a sickening crunch. Maria cried out in a whimper of pain and fear. Her eyes darted about, but her body remained absolutely still.

As the conical device made contact with her head, a whooshing noise started and her hair was drawn up into the cone by the suction. The device came neatly down just slightly below her hairline, then a rubber-like material bulged out as it sealed tightly against her skin. Maria’s eyes continued to dart about frantically, but she could not move a millimeter. A high pitched whine began in the cone, followed by what sounded exactly like a bone saw encountering something solid. As the sickening noises continued, Maria’s mouth began to quiver, a small drool of saliva developing around the corner. Her face began to spasm and contort more and more violently in seemingly impossible and gruesome ways.

Suddenly, Maria’s eyelids dropped shut, and her face went completely slack. There was no muscle tone whatsoever. Her mouth drooped open flaccidly. Watching in total horror, Alex began to wail as Maria’s eyelids popped impossibly inward. The noises from inside the cone continued for a few more moments, then a rhythmic humming began. As it did, Maria’s eyelids slowly drew back to a normal curve. At the same time, her formerly motionless face regained its tone, her mouth drawing back up into a neutral expression.

As Maria sat quietly, a cacophony of beeping and whirring noises emanated from the cone. After a several minutes, the armature withdrew from her neck with a liquid popping noise. Alex could see a bright light shine for a moment from the aperture the device had just left. As the beeping and whirring noises subsided, the rubber-like seal withdrew from Maria’s skin and the cone slowly drew back upward. Alex groaned in horror as he now saw Maria’s completely bald head, a thin red line neatly encircling her scalpline. A silver, riveted port identical to the boxers now jutted from the back of her head.

Justin walked from his position at attention over to Maria’s inert form and efficiently removed her bonds. As he stepped to the side, the technician punched some buttons on the console. Suddenly, Maria’s body sat to total attention, her chest thrust out, her legs tightly held together. As her eyes flew open. Alex gasped. Maria’s previously brown eyes were now a crystal blue, also just like the boxers, and emanated a slight glow. “Unit XF2839, fully functional,” she intoned in a tinny, clipped monotone.

“Oh…oh my god! What have you…done to her!” Alex said. “I’ll let her tell you herself,” said the technician. Punching a few more buttons, Maria’s nude form stood to attention, then strode over before Alex with military precision. “This…unit…has…been…converted…into…an…entertainment…device…” “Maria, Maria, please…don’t you know who I am? I love you!” Alex wept. His former wife looked on impassively. “Assertion…irrelevant…this…unit…is…programmed….to….please…and….serve…..This…unit…is…the…property…of…Game…City.”

“No…no…no….” Alex sobbed. “You…you…killed her!” “In a way, yes,” said the technician. “Her brain has been removed and destroyed, so all that she was is no longer. But, her body remains animated and alive for any use we choose. Like I said, this is the price you pay for your fun tonite!”

The technician pressed a few more buttons on the console, causing Maria to spin on her heels and walk toward a large, egg shaped object in the corner. As she approached, an invisible door slid open, revealing a brightly lit interior with many cables, blinking devices and ominous looking claws and scalpels hanging above. Maria unhesitatingly strode into the object, again spinning on her heels and facing impassively forward as the door slid shut.

Alex continued to weep as the device began to hum and whirr. “What’s…happening…to her?” he sobbed. “Just some enhancements we give all our entertainment units. You’ll see.” After several minutes, the humming subsided and the door slid back open. Alex watched through watery eyes as his former wife walked out and stood at attention. He body had been sculpted and smoothed, her breasts now much larger and perfectly shaped. Her flat, toned abdomen and shapely ass showed no traces of fat or any blemishes. Her face had been refined and enhanced to make her stunningly beautiful. The red scar encircling her still bald scalp was gone.

Justin walked over to Maria carrying a cable similar to the one that had been attached to the boxing cyborgs. It dangled from the ceiling above a raised, illuminated circular platform to the side of the console. Justin efficiently plugged the end of the cable into the port on the back of Maria’s head. Just as when the boxers activated, her demeanor instantly changed, but she instead assumed a sexy, languid expression as she turned and walked slowly to the platform.

Alex felt the bile rose in his throat, unable to appreciate Maria’s slow, swaying walk to the platform, or the sexy gyrations she began once she arrived. “As you can see, there are many uses for our units. I think I’m going to fuck this one while you get converted. I want that to be the last image you will see before you go,” the technician sadistically cackled.

The technician punched some buttons activating the apparatus behind and above Alex. Trying to struggle vainly, Alex watched in horror as the technician walked to the platform, crooking his finger at his former wife. Maria dropped languidly to her knees as Alex felt the sickening crunch and pain of the device driving into his neck. Now unable to move anything but his eyes, they darted about in panic, just as Maria’s had. His eyes paused just long enough on her to see Maria unzip the technician’s pants, pull his throbbing cock out, then turn on her knees to present her pussy to him. As the technician lined up behind the cyborg, she drove her hips backward, neatly impaling herself on his cock. As the cone pulled Alex’s hair upward and sealed against his head, Maria’s face drew into an expression of total ecstasy, her eyes now glowing brightly.

After his hair was efficiently efficiently removed, the searing pain of the bone saw contacting his skin and removing the top of his head made his vision swim. In the last moments of his tormented, excruciatingly painful consciousness, Alex saw Maria driving herself back and forth on the technician’s cock, moaning and sighing, completely oblivious to her former husband’s fate. Then, all went black…

As Erika removed the last of Alex’s bonds, the technician smiled as the entertainment unit bathed his deflating cock with her tongue. She languidly returned to her sexy dance, rivulets of cum now running from her pussy and down her legs. The technician zipped up and moved to the console. As the cone drew up from Alex’s bald head, he laughed and punched a few buttons, totally amused as Alex’s crystal blue eyes snapped open and he sat to attention. “Unit XM2840, fully functional,” he said in the same tinny monotone as Maria.

Punching a few buttons, Alex bolted to his feet, then walked to the egg shaped device. After a few moments, he emerged again, his body similarly sculpted just as Maria’s had been, his washboard abs and muscled body accentuated by a much longer and fatter cock.

“He’s all yours, babe,” the technician said to Erika. Erika pulled a cable from above another platform as Alex stood at attention. She snapped the cable into Alex’s port, then followed him as he strode to begin his own burlesque. The former couple were oblivious to each other as their bodies undulated precisely as programmed. Erika waved her finger at the unit formerly known as Alex, who embraced her and tenderly removed her clothing, laying her down on the platform as he dropped to her pussy and began to lick and suck.

“You may as well enjoy the other one,” the technician said to Justin. “When you are finished, report them to central storage, then you will both resume your duties in the main entertainment area.” The technician smiled as he walked out the door, the sight of the two couples fucking passionately on the platforms the end to another satisfying evening.