The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Game of Life

Chapter 3

Day 3

Rachel was again awoke by the sensation in her thighs. This time it was 25 minutes after though. She tried very hard to just let it wash over her without masturbating. If this was an experience she was indeed going to have to keep dealing with, she was going to need to control not becoming a hot mess every time it hit her. Though baby steps, after 15 minutes she caved. Afterward she took a shower to get sweat off her, she was also interested in seeing what sort of punishment the game was going to give her mean boss. She rolled the die, 13 and landed on a blue square. After selecting one of the three cards it read:

“Compulsion Change: Speech

Fill in the blank

If not clear, I am nothing. If you are clear is something I am not certain, but I do know you certainly speak like ________”

Oh that is a good one she though, editing the way. She only got to do it with one word. Well technically space. Oh I got it. “Polite-Bimbo” she entered in the space. After this she went back to bed.

Carol woke up like normal, this game seemed like a joke. She was starting to give the thought of a giant joke plus apperently a robbery much more likely. So she elected not to roll and went on to work. When she arrived she heard Rachel had called out sick, something she was in no way against. She wouldn’t have her getting the entire office out of commision so close to her business deal final moment. Plus she couldn’t exactly call her in sick and look mean to the owner, not before the big sale at least. But work had started and it was time for her to call in someone else to be the assistant today.

“Like, Nancy, could ya, I dunno, do me a favor? Plz?” She said in such a overly nice tone. She dropped the phone and grabbed her mouth. What the hell she thought.

A moment later Nancy was knocking at the door “Is everything alright?” She asked

“Like totally, everything is like totally fine. I just need some girl time, come back laters ok?” she again said seemly against her will

Nancy was resistant for a moment, then remember she didn’t get paid enough to really care and walked away. Carol was thinking how this could happen, but she wasnt reaching any sound conclusions, even the board game left it a mystery as nothing she read explained this. She tried to focus. This is just a weird dream she though. Say hi, I am Carol and I hate this voice. “Like hey, I’m Carol, and my voice is so squeaky, he he.” Ugh, she thought, that wasn’t even close. Was she not allowed to express hate anymore? She grabbed a pen, I hate this pen she thought. “This is like so not my favorite pen.” Ugh. If this thing did curse me, we needed to talk and change what ever rules he was playing by. “Like, mr. god, plz come here, I really really need to ask ya something. Like pretty please?” Ugh, she wanted to stranger herself.

I the curse master had been watching this while eating popcorn as is one custom on this planet I do enjoy. I decided to pay her a visit since she was asking so nicely. Though I cut the theater I arrived as a normal person would, or was scene that way. “You called?”

“Like yeah, my voice, it is too pretty, please like put it back?” She said in her new voice.

“Oh? How can it be too pretty?” I replied.

“Like, I dunno, but it so is totally not like it should be. Plz? Fix me?” She tried to at least demand but it sounded more like a request.

“I hope if nothing else, I am reasonable. Deal is this, spin my punishment wheel and gain a reprieve from this affliction for the rest of the game.” I offered.

“Like sure, totally, whatever just fix me. Now? Please?” She was getting so mad at her inability to actually demand.

She was not fully weighing if this was a good decision, but he wasn’t sure he cared. He made his wheel appear. It had a 50/50 chance of not being a bad punishment. Some are permanent, which would mean her temporary fix adds to her problems. She spun the wheel, eagerly hoping to return to her old self. The wheel slowed and once it stopped. The words and letter were not a language she could understand, but it didn’t matter a card appeared before her. It read:

“Temporary:

Sick day! But your lucky and are the only one not sick. Actually better yet, you have the cure. But this disease is contagious, so no one leaves the building til you have cured them.”

“What does this mean?” She asked, as she noticed she could talk normal and was quite happy at that.

“Well, to be exact, your co workers, everyone in the building, besides me, can’t leave the building til you have cured them. And you do this by giving them oral sex. Hope you are hungry. Oh and you can’t leave until you everyone is cured. Also just cuz I feel you got off lucky, no giving anyone a cure unless your in uniform” I said as I disappeared from her sight. I had to see this show, but shows like this are so much better when they don’t realize it. I wondered if she would be smart enough to offer it to employee when there shift was over or before. If she didn’t she was in for a real surprise.

“Wait what?! I have to give head to every guy in the building! That is fucking like 40 people and wait, I have to wear what?!” She said not realizing for a moment that I was gone. She then noticed behind her a nurse uniform. Or what she imagine and erotic one must look like. It was a 1 piece dress that would barely hide her private parts even when she is standing straight up. It went up to her shoulders but had a huge V-neck, so deep it wouldn’t hide much of her girls either. But then again of recently she hasn’t been hiding them anyway. It even had a hate with a red plus on it and white mary jane shoes. She wasn’t dealing with this. And started work.

A few hours later a few employes entered her office “Mam it is leaving time. When are we gonna get our medicine?” one of them asked.

“Not now, just go home” She said trying not to pay any mind to it.

I found this curious, how much more would it take for her to take this serious. It wasn’t often he found someone so resistant to getting the message that a game with him was serious.

It wasn’t but a few minutes before someone was tired of waiting and walked in her office “I am off the clock, can I have my medicine?” he asked.

“Yes of course, sit down, give me a moment to get changed” she said and at about sit down she noticed she couldn’t stop herself. What was going on she wondered, when she noticed herself standing up, again against her will. She began stripping in front of her co-worker. She was so angry, but her face had a dumb smile that she couldn’t take off. After stripping she began walking to the nurse outfit. Damn she thought, stop, don’t walk any closer.

I couldn’t help but laugh, and grant her request for a moment.

She stop walking. She turned to him. “Before I am in uniform, would you like to look at me or rub my breast to prepare you for the medicine?” What! No! That! Is! Worse! She fought so hard in her mind, yet her face didn’t budge even a bit. “Yes mam, I would like to rub your tits.” No no no, she thought. But inspite of her efforts she walked over to him and bent over in front of him “Take as long as you need” she said with a wink. Oh god she hated the wink. It felt like forever but it was only a few minutes before he was hard and satisfied with her playing. She than walked over, at this point mildly thankfully to the nurse uniform and was happy to no longer be naked. Then she realized what was about to happen.

She walked over to him and bent to her knees as he unzipped his pants. She took it in her mouth and began working the it. She wasn’t sure if she was happy she couldn’t control her self or pissed. In one way she tried to let it fade past her as if on auto pilot, but there wasn’t much in her mind to distract her. After what she was really thankful for a minute he came and started to feel her control return, she got up and ran to the trash can and spit as fast as she could. He thanked her and left. She was so disgusted, she grabbed her water bottle to get the taste out of her mouth. When another employee entered.

“Mis, I noticed ya giving out medicine, may I get my turn?” He asked

She started to catch on, this was a game right. She felt herself lose control again. That was a dirty thing to not tell her. If they ask she loses all control. As she just now did. “Why yes. Anything I can do to get you in the mood.” She asked with such a nice tone, a tone she was hating.

“Yes actually. Could you crawl over to me, and not get off your hands and knees, also stop talking.” He said.

She felt herself try to say yes but her voice just wouldn’t work and she felt her knees get weak, she couldn’t stand straight anymore. She was dreading this. At least in a few days this would be over, and she could fire all of them, actually she planned to anyway after the merger finished. She tried will all her will to stand proper, but she couldn’t and she crawled to him. Or tried he walked away from her around the office, seemly just to force her to crawl more. God a creep worked for her. Once she finally caught up with him, he started spanking her. Fortently though, it didn’t take him long to get hard. And she eventually sucked him off. After it entered her mouth she started to gain control until he said it. “Swallow it”. God, her control hadn’t fully returned and she did. Ew she thought. She was gonna seriously consider hiring someone to kill him.

Before anyone else came in and she went to the phone. “Nancy, don’t let anyone in my office til I give the say. And send in the next person who looks eager to leave.” She said.

“Right away Carol.” the assistant said.

The next few people went without anything notable. She had control as long as they didn’t ask to for there medicine. And she wasn’t eager to be forced to listen to anyone else. This is about the time her assistant called. “Carol? My shift just ended so can I get my medicine?” Damn it! Carol thought. “Why yes dear, come on in.”

A few moments later she entered and I heard myself say “Need anything special to get in the mood.” Carol said.

“Actually yes. I like roleplay. I want you to believe you are my slave. As a slave you don’t have permission to do or feel anything without my permission” She said.

It felt so weird, a moment ago she was the boss and she knew it. But right now, she wasn’t. She was a slave, a slave that was standing without permission. She dropped to her knees. “I am sorry mistress.” She didn’t feel sorry, but this is because given permission yet. Surely she would though.

“Close your eyes, feel alone, don’t move. Your not allowed to move or feel anything until you feel my touch. And every minute feels like a year.”

To Carol it was all true, at this moment she was a slave, without permission to do anything except feel alone waiting for her precious mistress to rescue her. And it felt like decades went by in this alone dark pit.

“Wow” I thought. The assistant is a freak, I am half temped to enter her in the game. Half tempted.

Eventually Nancy touched her and Carols eyes opened. She felt so good to be rescued. “Thank you mistress.”

“Come and thank me proper by making me cum. But before that, masturbate. You may not cum, but don’t stop masturbating until you believe you can’t hold back cumming any longer. Than stop and come over here.”

Even after she was standing her mistress was so nice to let her masturbate, she felt lucky. She did as she was told, and it felt so evil to be so close to such a good feeling only to then stop. But disobeying mistress was indeed a worse thought.

“Good slave, feel good. Once you start licking me you must continue masturbating. But I better cum before you. Once I cum you are allowed to cum. But you are not allowed to stop cumming until I leave the room.”

The part that must have been weird on her, was her control was returning. She knew she wasn’t a slave, or she knew she wasn’t supposed to be but, she was cumming on command. She hated Nancy at this moment or she felt she should, it was hard to muster up. After what seemed like forever(2 minutes) Nancy went home and Carol finally stopped wiggling on the floor. Though no time to waste she went onward before she lost control again.

Luckily for her the rest of the night went without much issue except for the fact that her clothes were missing. So she had to leave in the nurse uniform. She wondered who took her clothes and yes it was me. I had to have some fun. By the time she finished it was nearly 11:30 and she needed to get home. Then she realized it, shit she though, she hasn’t rolled today. And it goes without saying, she believed in the game right now. She hurried home. As she arrived she dived towards the board grabbing the die and rolling rolling a 18. After the piece started moving she looked at the clock.

Day 4 12:05AM

“DAMN IT” she said. Well, maybe this wouldn’t count as a punishable act, after all she only got home so late cuz of his stupid game. A white square 3 cards appeared and she grabbed one.

“Mental Change:

Mean, Bossy, Aggresive, Controlling or Assertive. These words often get confused as being the same. But you will now learn the difference. Assertive is the one you can’t turn off.”

What a worthless card, she was already assertive. She needed a shower before bed and more desperatly, mouth wash.

A few hours later Rachel woke up. 8AM. What a pleasant night she thought. She wasn’t awoken by her thighs for the first night, yet the pleasant feeling is something she still remembers. She felt good. Like usual she rolled first thing in the morning. And she got 10. A white square. She grabbed a card.

“Risk & Reward:”

Aw about time I thought. Granted the penalty or risk reward cards are not likely picks, even if there are always 3 cards doesn’t mean the odds are equal. Lets see what she does, I hope she risks it.

“Risk Reward:

Your allowed to move your piece any number of squares backwards. In place you must draw 2 cards next landed square. Accept or pass?”

If she accepts she can go 3 squares back on the orange square, but is the second drawn card... wait don’t both cards effect her boss. This... feels like a trick, but she wants to win, so she held no doubt and accepted. Moving 3 squares back. Orange square 3 cards appeared. She grabbed 2 cards.

Card one was blank. The second card wasn’t.

“Penalty card:

Next roll card shall effect you both, but to spice it up, forget this til after you pick!” And with that, she felt fuzzy. And embraced her luck, an orange card. What was she gonna write. Rachel thought long and hard.....

To Be Continued.