The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Game of Life

Chapter 5

When Carol woke up she felt so horny. Being naked didn’t help either, apperently she had disrobed during the night. The feeling of of warm from her thumb in her mouth felt like it had a direct link to her pussy. And she couldn’t fight the feeling and started masturbating. The feeling of her thumb in her mouth was making her that horny. After finishing though she felt not much different, it would seem as long as she was sucking something horny she will be. Which made her utter one word “Shit’ as she got up to get dressed. She attempted to put on a normal dress but just wouldn’t do it. It was if her body was saying, nah, ain’t get caught dead in that. Angry she discarded anything she couldn’t wear. Her entire wardrobe was lost this day. Except for the pieces of lingerie she had for seducing people. Well she wasn’t going to work like this. But she supposed she had to go out to the store for new clothes.

God she wondered how it looked, as yes her bra and panties also apperently weren’t acceptable. So picture the big breasted woman she was, unable to fully button her lingerie to show her breasts even more, when her material was already mostly see through, and wearing nothing but this and high heels which were the only shoes her new her considers acceptable. Plus the lolipop, she was a walking teenage wet dream. Someone needed to die.

As much as part of her like setting the mood of days she realized rather quickly that it might just be better if she ordered things to her place. She considering being arrested a actually possiblity that she would prefer to avoid if possible. Even with doubling the price offer the fastest she could manage with was the end of the time run of there deliery schedule. Which means she had to call out of work, sign. Not the biggest lost. Assuming things went ok, the company pratically ran itself. Rachel was feeling quiet horny, focusing on work was difficult, but she managed, in a sense it had become a kinky game to her, how far can she push herself in ways that were to most obviously a sign of errotic thoughts without anyone overt enough to make it needed to call her on it. Apperently when your the boss for a day and not a bitch, pretty far. She was in deep thought about this game, how just a few days ago she was under the thumb of this bitch and yet now, she was feeling so good, and couldn’t hide and couldn’t let people walk over her. But in all that she had still retained a good repore with her co workers and didn’t need to be a bitch to do it.

Carol was having a really good day. It had been a long time, she has felt this satisfied and she being in a sense stuck felt good. It may have had something to do with it out her new body seemed to be on “You pussy will orgasim in response to contact with oxygen” mode. And while her lungs seemed to be mildly deprived of it, her pussy was not. She wiggled and came and like a conditioner bottles instructions repeated all day. The most suprising thing to her was the how much her mouth was getting her hot. She felt like she could literal come just sucking off a lolipop, or she supposed anything. As it grew dark, she eventually came to realize by the time standards the clothes should have arrived. She ran to her door, and saw a note wedged into it. “Sorry we missed you, will redeliver at tommorrow morning 7AM” Fuck she thought and then wow she realized she had masturbated for so long and so hard she became unaware of the world around her. Day wasn’t a complete lose. Maybe she might enjoy this once she is a millionair.

Day 6

With Carols absence Rachel found there was a lot of work to do. She swore that bitch probably thought this place runs itself or something. It would fall apart without her and Nancy. Though she guessed the was a joke in the fact we were being instructed to tear it down? It was a long an exhausing day and rest is something she wanted deeply but since it was near midnight when she arrived home, she decided that it would be in bad taste to wait and give her boss another moment uneffected by this game. So right at 12:01 she rolled the die. 11 And a blue card appeared “Risk reward: Will you take a week long gift to instill it permanatnly to the next turn player or leave all players uneffected by this card?”

She had to think about that, talking on any gift from this game even a temporary one was... risky. But to inflict damage she decided she wanted too, if nothing else it would hurt her boss more.

“Yes” she wrote.

The text changed “Yes, such a simple answer, in terms of sexual activity it is your only anwser, not just directly but completely.”

Woah, she can’t refuse any sort of sexual activity for a week, this, could be bad. Then she smiled realizing what she just did to her boss. She wondered if she was sort of evil or if you coudln’t grasp the level of evil that was deep within Carol to allow Rachel to smile.

Carol woke up at about 5 AM and decided to roll. She wouldn’t allow anything to get her another penalty, though she wasn’t sure why. She hadn’t actually received what she could tell was a penalty unless her current afflection was which in case she was already rolling. 13. And a white card Blue card appeared “Physical change: A. Loud and Prod Girls B. A butt that can take a lickin and keep on kickin C. Presently Pregnant”

Well she liked all her current parts but there was no way she was getting fat, ass or belly, she figured to how much louder can her girls get and circled it. For the next couple hours the morning went by fairly slowly. Eventually a delivery man showed up and pilled the clothing in her room.

“Wow miss, is yous body meant to be like a tip, cuz it is smoking. Is it just look or is touch ok?” He said currently not caring if he got fired by the math of how worth it as he put it “tapping that” would be.

“Sure go for it” she said, and then her mind blew, what! Why! Did! I! Say! That! Quick tell him no. Body, tell him. Her body didn’t listen and in the next moment he had groped her boobs and she came right there. Damn her sensitive body. Her excitement was only a clue for him to go in deeper and well her body wasn’t stoping him. He was like a machine, he did her in the pussy, then in her ass and then even got her to blow him. She was tired pissed and completely unwilling or able to show it. But he realized that he could have his nice night and keep his job if he hurried and left then, so he did. God she hated everything right then and there. But her mission hopefully was worth it. She unpacked the clothng and attempted to get dressed. When the horror struck her, not much of this clothing was elligible either. She was smart, picked some trampy outfits just incase such was her condition. She could go to a store now and see what was more acceptible to her picky and sluty body. At least now she could do it partially dressed. By partially she had a very low cut V shirt and a mini skirt, even the tube top wasn’t workable, but more for its hiding her girls it seemed.

Rachel woke up fairly late, the office knew she wasn’t coming in early today and she woke up topless. Apperently her boss rolled a body modifaction card. Well she had time to get some new clothes first at least. She ventured to the store. Getting a top pretty much went without incident except for when a teenage(she thought, he could have been 25 for all she knew) asked her to flash him. It felt weird, a part of her knew it was a sexual request and as such, she did it. “OMG” she said, and covered up quickly trying to run away. Fortently for her the boys were more in shell shock and didn’t much react. But unfortently for her Nancy was at the mall as well.

“Rachel? Why did you flash them” She asked

“Dunno felt adventurious?” she said trying to end the conversation quickly.

“Oh, if you ever wanna get adventurious at my place, we could so do that” Nancy said in a flirting manner

“Ok” She replied unwillingly.

“Seriously? Now?” Nancy asked in disbelieve

“Yes” rached replied as only her body would allow. The two woman left the mall together.

Carol wasn’t getting off quite as easy unfortently as she was a bit of a swore thumb anywhere with her lolipop and her slutty demonor in general. The first store gave her a decent idea of what her new wardrobe would consist of and no incident. So far so good. Then as she was walking to the next store she saw Rachel and Nancy leaving. They looked intimite, which mildly surprised her. She was hoping not to be seen but it was to late. Rachel pointed it out and Nancy walked over to see for herself. Unknown to Carol Nancy was on a bet not to talk and express her disbelief only with facial expressions. This is because Rachel had an idea. She told her that if she suceeded they could do what ever kinky things Nancy wanted to. How bad could it be? Plus in her yes state figured it was gonna happen anyhow. Would rather it not happen with Carol too. Plus she had an idea for Carol.

“Hey Carol, wanna know something I think would make you so sexy? If you don’t talk for 3 minutes” Rachel

Carol didn’t lose her ability to talk but she was floored, her mind seem to be processing and seeing if that was actually a sexual request. Rachel didn’t waste even a moment.

“I want to have sex with you Carol. But not here or now. I want you to prove you want it? You do want it right?” Rachel furthered.

Carol nodded unable to do anything else.

Rachel finished her attack. “To prove it offer everyone here that touches your money or rings up your purchase or touches your skin sex. If you are willing to say yes to having sex with me you will prove it will this. I don’t care if you actually have sex, just offer it.” She said.

Carol mind was spinning. She didn’t get why she was asekd that but she could feel her body responding. And she whispered “Ok” Rachel then left.