The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Game Pieces

“Oh my God,” Kristi squealed. “What are these?”

That was enough to get her friends’ attention as well as that of the shopkeeper.

“They look like dice,” Kristi’s pragmatic roommate, Monica, said.

“Yeah, but look at them,” Kristi said. They’re not really dice. They’ve got some sort of faces on them. Monica and Kristi’s kid sister Kelly both peered in for a better look and they could both see that Kristi was right. Instead of numbers, the faces of the dice actually contained real faces.

“Those are Canombi Dice,” the curio shop’s owner said. “They are said to be magical and very powerful.”

“I think they are cute,” the long-haired blond said as she continued to look at the three dice. They were nearly identical except for the fact that one dice had faces that were all in blue, one had faces that were all in red, and the last had faces that were all in green.

“I assure you Miss that these dice are not cute. They are in fact black magic.”

“Ooh, that sounds eerie,” said Kristi’s nearly identical sister. Like her sister, Kelly had long hair and blue eyes. Like her sister, she had a small nose and full lips. Like her sister, she had the same small breasts and the same small waist. About the only thing that made the two sisters different was that Kelly was just a little shorter.

The balding man sighed. He didn’t get many girls like this in his shop. To tell the truth, he didn’t get much of anyone in his shop and that was just the way he liked it. As much as he wanted to make a sale, he didn’t want everyone coming around and putting their grubby, little hands on his merchandise. Interested customers only. “Perhaps if you’d tell me what it is you are looking for.”

“We’re looking for a gift,” Kristi said.

“Perhaps you would try the mall,” the old man said. “This is not a gift shop.”

“We know that but it’s for a special friend of ours.”

The old man nodded. Like he hadn’t ever heard that before. I want something exotic. Let’s go here to the weird curio shop. They got weird stuff so it must be exotic. It didn’t even have to be exotic. It just had to look that way. Still ...

“Your friend, is it a male or a female?”

“Female,” Kristi said.

The shopkeeper sighed again. “And why do you think your friend would want something from this shop?”

“Because she likes weird stuff.”

The shopkeeper fought back the urge to sigh. He could have guessed the girl would have said as much. “I would suggest that you go somewhere else,” he said.

“But these dice,” Kristi said. “How do they work?”

The shopkeeper gritted his teeth but he already knew he was going to answer the girl even if he knew it would be unlikely that the girl would even understand it. “Canombi Dice were used by certain West African tribes to resolve tribal disputes. “Usually, there were three parties, a representative of the two tribes that were in dispute and a third party from an unaffiliated tribe. “It was believed that emotion was the window to the soul and so the tribes would square off in a contest of sexual domination.”

“Sexual domination,” Monica said. “Now we’re getting somewhere. Tell us more.”

The shopkeeper sighed. He knew he shouldn’t have gone this far but now that he had, it seemed there was no turning back and besides, he just didn’t run a shop that specialized in the strange and the occult but it was a topic that fascinated him personally only he feared that wasn’t the case with these girls. They only wanted the salacious details. Still ...

“All right,” he said. “Two sides plus a moderator. The game would be played in rounds. The moderator would pick a topic and the dice would be thrown and then each side would react to the topic according to what was on his dice. At the end of the round, each side would vote as to who had the best display of emotion except that a player could not vote for himself. Whoever reached 5 points first would decide the outcome of the dispute.”

“Doesn’t sound that hard,” Monica said.

“No, it doesn’t,” the shopkeeper said as his voice dropped to a near whisper, “but it’s been said that the emotion that the game engenders had mysterious effects on its combatants. Something about the passions it released but it was said that the combatants were never the same afterwards.”

The girls looked at the man in awed silence but then Monica piped up. “What if someone dropped out.”

“What’s that?”

“What if they started the game but someone dropped out before they reached five points. What happened then?

If it had been in his nature to do so, the shopkeeper might have smiled but he didn’t smile. “In that case,” he said, “the withdrawing party would become a slave to the winning party.”

“Oooh.”

“Yes. Needless to say, no one ever withdrew. Once a battle was begun, it was taken through to the end, no matter what the consequences.”

“Consequences?”

“I already told you. The game changes the players but once begun, it must be played through to conclusion.”

“What if there was a tie?”

“What’s that?”

“What if they tied?” Kristi asked again.

“A tie,” the shopkeeper said. “Yes, it could happen.”

“Yeah, and—”

“And we’re just not sure.”

“What?” Monica exploded.

“We’re just not sure,” the shopkeeper said.

“He doesn’t know,” Monica said. “God. What a load of crap. He even had me going there, but he doesn’t even know. I’ll have to hand it to you, bud, that was one hell of a story though. You had me going.”

Perhaps it was just as well that they didn’t believe, the shopkeeper told himself. If they didn’t believe then such things wouldn’t interest them.

“I want to see something else,” Kristi said.

The old man sighed. They might not believe but it was clear he wasn’t going to get rid of them as easy as that.

And so he spent the next half hour showing them around his shop. It might even have been enjoyable if they’d actually known what they were looking at or if they’d even had an interest in it themselves but as it was, they were only here because they thought it was cute and like it or not, the things in his shop were most definitely not toys or gifts or anything else that these girls were looking for.

It was only after the girls had left that the shop proprietor realized that the Canombi dice were gone. Ooh, that was a bad thing, the man told himself. That was a very bad thing but perhaps, it might teach them a lesson, unless ...

“What should we do now,” Kristi asked.

“I still say we should go to the mall,” Monica said.

“Yeah, but we were already at the mall. That’s why we came here.”

“We could always go to another mall,” Kelly suggested.

The two older girls gave the younger one almost the same withering look. “Do you really think there’s going to be anything different at another mall than there was at the first?” Kristi asked.

“Not really.”

“Then why’d you suggest it?”

Kelly shrugged. “I don’t know. I guess it’s just better than listening to some creepy dude show us around his creepy store.”

Both girls continued to look at her and then Monica started to laugh. “She’s got a point there. He was a creepy dude.”

“Yeah,” Kristi agreed. “A creepy dude in a creepy shop. Okay, what about it. Back to the mall?”

“Sounds good to me,” Monica said.

“Me, too,” Kelly agreed.

“All right then. Back to the mall.”

They’d come home with purchases all right but they still hadn’t bought their gift. Nothing, it seemed was right, but there was still time to buy the gift later although each girl had to admit that time was indeed running out. Still, they’d seen some really cool stuff at the mall and they just couldn’t help themselves.

So they’d returned home with shopping bags for everyone.

“So what do you guys want to do,” Kelly asked. She was only going to be visiting her sister and her sister’s roommate for a few days later and then she was going to have to go back home.

“I think we should stay in, make some popcorn and you know, watch some TV,” Monica said.

Kristi rolled her eyes. “Boring.”

“What?”

“You and your ideas. They’re boring.”

“They are not.”

“Are too.”

“Listen, my kid sister’s only going to be here for a few more days and I’m not going to watch TV.”

“Then what do you want to do. Oh wait. Let me guess. Go out clubbing.”

“It’s better than watching some dumb ass TV.”

“You don’t have to come with us.”

“Fine. I won’t.”

“Good.”

“Guys,” Kelly tried to interject.

“You don’t have to come with us,” Kristi said.

“I haven’t heard your sister say what she wants to do.”

“No you haven’t, but I’ll bet you won’t hear her say she wants to watch TV. She can do that any old time.”

“Guys,” Kelly tried again.

“It was just a suggestion,” Monica said stubbornly.

“Are you calling me stupid.”

“Hmm. Let’s see. If the shoe fits ...”

“Guys,” Kelly tried yet again.

“What?” both roommates exploded in near unison.

“You know, there’s another way of settling this.”

Monica looked at the younger sister. “Shut up. This doesn’t concern you.”

“Don’t tell my sister to shut up.”

“Guys. I have a solution.”

The two roommates looked at Kristi’s younger sister. “You know how we can resolve this,” Kristi said. “Well, I for one would like to know just how you think we can do that.”

“With these.”

The two roommates were looking at the three dice in Kelly’s upturned palm. “Kelly,” her sister said, “where did you get those?”

“I think you know the answer to that.”

“You stole them.”

“Stole is such a harsh word.”

“What would you call it then.”

“I’d say I borrowed them without any intent of giving them back.”

“You stole them.”

“Maybe.”

“Geez, Kelly,” her sister said.

“I don’t believe it,” Monica agreed.

“You guys don’t have to get all uptight over it, you know.”

“You’re going to have to take them back,” Kristi said.

“Yeah. Take them back,” Monica echoed.

“Oh all right, but first, I’m going to help you guys out.”

“You’re going to help us out? Help us out how?”

“Well you remember what that old guy said about how they were supposed to be used?”

“Yeah?”

“I figured we could do the same thing.”

“It’s all a bunch of superstitious hooey,” Monica said.

“So. Let’s play a game before I take them back. At the very least, maybe you guys won’t be so mad at each other when it’s done.”

“I’m still mad at you,” Kristi said to her roommate.

“Yeah well ditto here,” Monica shot back.

“Guys, come on.”

Kristi looked at her sister and then at the dice in Kelly’s hands and finally, she grinned. “You know what? Sure,” she said. “I’m down with it. I’ll do it.”

Monica shook her head. “Okay fine,” she allowed finally. “I’ll do it, too.”

“Cool. Now you guys remember what Creepy Guy said about how the game was supposed to be played, right?”

“I guess so. Two opposing sides and a moderator, right?” her sister said.

“That’s it,” Kelly said. “You guys are going to be the opposing sides and I’ll play the role of the moderator.”

“You’re hardly impartial in this,” Monica grumped.

“Maybe not,” Kelly said but Creepy Guy never said the moderator had to be impartial.”

“Fine. Whatever.”

“I’m going to pick a topic and then we all roll the dice and we all have to respond to it according to the way the faces on our dice say we’re supposed to act, and to me, the faces look like happy, sad, confused, angry, ecstatic and ... I guess this last one is just grumpy. Is that what you guys got as well?”

The other girls looked at their dice and they both nodded.

“Cool. And we vote for who did it best at the end of each round but you can’t vote for yourself and the first one to 5 wins. Any questions?”

Apparently, there were no questions.

“Okay, the first topic is what body part do you like best about the other one. Got it?”

The two roommates both nodded.

“All right then. Let’s roll.”

The dice were rolled and Monica came up with a happy face, while Kristi had a grumpy face and Kelly had an angry face.

“You want to know what I like about Kristi?” Monica asked.

“What?” the other girls asked.

“I love her tits,” she said. She turned to Kelly. “Have you ever seen her titties?” Kelly shook her head. “They’re so cute and perky.”

“That’s no fair,” Kristi said. “I was going to talk about your breasts.”

“Too late,” Monica said. “I started talking about your tits first. In fact, why don’t you get over here.”

“Why?” Kristi grumped.

“You’ll see. Get over here.”

“Why?” Kristi said again.

“Because I said so. Get over here.”

Without even knowing why she was doing it, Kristi got up and she came over to where her friend was sitting and without warning, Monica flipped Kristi’s top up and she squeezed one of Kristi’s tits. “Would you look at these. Aren’t these the best tits you ever saw?”

“You guys,” Kelly said.

“What?” Monica asked.

“That’s not the way you play the game.”

“Maybe that’s not the way you play the game but that’s the way I’m playing the game. You said what did you like. I told you. I liked your sister’s tits.”

“Okay, I’m calling an end to this round,” Kelly said.

“Spoilsport.”

“Okay. Let’s vote. Who did the best job. Remember, you can’t vote for yourself. Monica?”

“I vote for Kristi. She has the perky titties although to be honest, I haven’t seen yours.”

Both sisters blushed at that. “Okay, that’s one point for Kristi. Kristi, who do you vote for?”

Kristi looked at her roommate. “I think Monica played to her dice really well so I vote for her.”

“Okay, that’s one vote for Monica, and I guess I’m going to have to vote for Monica, too, but you got to play the game right from now on, okay?”

“Hey, I’m just playing what the dice tells me to play.”

“Yeah well, next time play it right, okay? All right. Next round. First one was what do you like about the other. This round is what would you make the other one do to you if you could. Let’s roll.”

The girls rolled and this time, Monica came up with the angry face, Kristi had the sad face and Kelly had the ecstatic face.

“You know what?” Monica said. “This is a dumb game. What both of you sluts need to be doing is licking my pussy.”

“What?” both sisters said in near unison.

“You heard me. The both of you should be licking my pussy.”

Kristi just shook her head but Kelly looked fascinated.

Monica looked at Kelly. “Get over here, slut.”

For a moment, it looked as if Kelly was going to object but then with a giddy smile on her face, she crawled over to where here sister’s roommate was sitting.

Monica pulled up her skirt. “Pull those panties down, slut.”

Kelly did exactly what she was told to do.

“What do you see there, slut?”

“Your pussy.”

“You know what I think?”

“What?” the girl asked breathlessly.

“I think a little slut like you wants to lick my pussy. That’s what I think.”

Kelly wasn’t agreeing but then she wasn’t disagreeing either.

“Look at me,” Monica demanded.

Kelly looked up.

“Why don’t you show me what a good, little slut you are? Why don’t you rub my pussy with your fingers and show me how much you like it.”

Kelly didn’t hesitate. She just stroked her fingers over the other girl’s slit as she looked up at her with what could only be called a giddy smile.

“I think it’s time you licked that pussy, don’t you?”

“Sure,” Kelly said and then she wasn’t waiting to be told what to do. Instead, she was just letting her mouth slide down and she was licking away at that pussy.

Monica moaned before looking up at Kelly’s sister. “You’re sister’s one hell of a pussy licker. Did you know that?”

Kristi shook her head forlornly.

“I’ll bet this turns you on,” Monica growled. “I’ll bet this turns you on seeing what a slut your sister is.”

Kristi wanted to shake her head.

“God, I can’t believe it,” Monica said haughtily. “You’re a slut just like her. What is it with the women in your family. Are they all sluts?”

No, Kristi wanted to say. No, we’re not. That was what she wanted to say but she just couldn’t bring herself to say it and it made her sad that she wasn’t able to say it.

“Well, why don’t you make yourself useful,” Monica berated her roommate. “Why don’t you play with your pussy while your sister services my clit.”

Kristi opened her jeans and then she took her pants and her underwear down and then off. Her fingers slid between her legs even as she watched her sister lick the pussy in front of her.

Why was this making her sad, Kristi wondered. Why was this making her sad. Did she really want to be a slut like her sister? Maybe she did. She rubbed her clitty even harder. Damn, it looked like Kelly was enjoying that.

“Your sister’s a real slut,” Monica said. “Just like you.”

God. She really was a slut, Kristi thought. God, she really did wish it was her that was getting her roommate off.

And that’s when Monica gasped as Kelly’s tongue finally got her off.

Kelly kept licking the other girl until Monica’s orgasm had run its course and it was only then that she pulled back. “Whoa,” Kelly said. “What just happened there?”

“I think you just ate my pussy,” Monica said.

“Yeah, I know, but—”

“But what?”

“It was like I couldn’t stop myself. It was like I really wanted to do it.”

“It sure looked like it.”

“That’s not what I meant and you know it. I think ... I think maybe we should stop playing.”

“Okay,” Monica said, “if you guys want to become my slaves, we can do that.”

She’d meant it as a joke but those words just kind of hung there and each girl seemed to sense that those words meant a little bit more than the way they’d been intended to have been said.

“I think maybe we should play on,” Kristi said finally.

“Okay,” Kelly agreed, “but first we have to score that last round. Monica?”

“I’m going to give my point to you,” the roommate said. “You sure do lick a mean pussy.”

Kelly blushed at that. “Thanks,” she said. “Kristi?”

“I have to give it to Monica,” she said reluctantly. “She sure did get the better of you.”

“You should talk,” her sister shot back. “You just sat there.”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Yes you did and that’s why I have to give my point to Monica, too. That makes the score 4 to 1 to 1.

“All right,” Monica whooped. “Five points is all it takes to win? The rate we’re going, I’ll have this game over in no time at all.”

“You guys ready for the next round?” Kelly asked.

“Sure,” Monica said. “Bring it on.”

“Yeah, what’s the challenge going to be this time?”

“Hmm. Good question. The first round was what do you like about the other person and the second one was what would you make someone do to you. How about we turn that bit. If you could make the other two do anything to one another, what would you make them do.”

“What do you mean?” her sister asked.

“I mean like if it were up to me, what would I make you and Monica do and if it were you, what would you make me and Monica do. That sort of thing.”

“Oh, I get it.”

“I know what I’m going to do,” Monica said. “I’m going to have you sluts bow down to me when I kick your butts.”

“That’s not part of the game,” Kelly said.

“Maybe not but maybe it should be.”

Kelly shook her head. “Should we play?” she asked.

“Sure,” Monica said. “Let’s play.”

“All right then. Let’s roll the dice.”

They rolled the dice and in no time at all, Monica had a grumpy face staring back at her, Kelly had a happy face and Kristi was absolutely ecstatic. “It looks like someone’s not going to win as fast as she thought she was,” Kristi said.

“Shut up,” Monica grumped.

“But Monica, I’m going to let you have your own way.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t get it. What’s the catch?”

“No catch,” Kristi said. “I’m just going to let you have your way. I want you to tell me what to do with my sister.”

For her part, Kelly just watched the exchange between the two roommates as her head swung from first one woman and then to the other and then back again.

“Okay,” Monica said suspiciously, “why don’t you kiss her.”

“Come on,” Kristi taunted her roommate, “you can do better than that. Use your imagination. Tell me what you really want me to do.”

“Well okay. I already told you I liked your tits. How about you show me hers.”

“Just her tits?”

“Hell no. As long as we’re at it, I want to see her whole body and I want to see you play with her pussy, too.”

“Now you’re talking.”

“Don’t I get a say in this?” Kelly asked.

“Why? Do you want a say in this?”

“Maybe.”

“Okay then. Here’s the deal,” her sister said. “Monica here is going to try and tell us what to do because that’s what you told her to do—”

“That’s not exactly what I said.”

“Ah, ah, ah. Don’t correct me. I’m your sister. I’m your older sister so you have to listen to me.”

Whatever, Kelly thought.

“So she’s going to try and dominate us and if she does, she wins.”

“But—”

“And right now, she wants you to show her your body.”

“You got to be kidding.”

“You don’t want her to win, do you?”

“No.”

“Then you have to take your clothes off.”

She didn’t really want to take her clothes but then she didn’t want Monica to win either so reluctantly at first, she stood and started to remove her clothes.

Okay, she had to admit, this was kind of cool. She had an audience of two and they were both watching her with excited eyes and she started to feel kind of excited herself. Okay, this was fun, she thought as she stripped herself down to her underwear and then she wasn’t even wearing her bra and then she wasn’t even wearing her panties.

“Oh my God,” her sister exclaimed.

“What?” Kelly asked self-consciously.

“You’re so pretty,” her sister said, “and you’ve got puffy nipples, just like me.”

“I guess it must run in the family,” Kelly said.

“You know what else runs in the family?”

“What?”

“The need to have someone play with that pussy of yours.”

“What?”

“You heard me. You need to have someone lick that pussy of yours.”

“B-b-but—”

“You’re wondering how I knew?”

Kelly nodded.

“I told you. It runs in the family.”

“You mean you—”

Kristi nodded. “I love to get my pussy licked but right now, this is about you so why don’t you lie back.”

“Why?”

“I already told you why.”

Kelly couldn’t believe it. She was lying back and then she was spreading her legs as her sister crawled between them. Oh my God.

She laughed giddily. It kind of tickled oh but geez, it felt so good. She loved it when her sister’s tongue found her clit. Oh fuck. That was so good.

Her hands seemed to almost magically find their way to her sensitive nipples and she couldn’t help but moan as her fingers played with her tits.

And all the while, there was her sister’s marvelous tongue licking away between her legs. Oh my God, that felt good. Had Kristi ever done anything like this before, Kelly wondered. Oh my God. Did she even care.

Oh damn, Kristi’s tongue was getting even more frantic. Oh fuck. It wasn’t even a matter of if she was going to cum now. It was just a matter of if. Her whole body seemed to be on edge. Oh fuck. She was so close.

Oh geez. She was going to cum. She wanted to. She wanted it so bad.

And then that was exactly what was happening as Kristi’s tongue finally pushed her over the edge.

“How was that?” Kristi asked when Kelly had finally recovered enough to answer.

“That was great,” Kelly gushed.

“You want to do it again?”

God did she, but wait. They still had that stupid game to play. “We can’t,” Kelly said desperately.

“Not right now,” Kristi agreed, “but later.”

“Later,” Kelly agreed.

“If you guys are through,” Monica said grumpily, “maybe we can get on with the game.”

Kristi looked back at her roommate. “I don’t know about you,” she said, “but I was playing the game.”

“Me, too,” Kelly agreed, “and now I guess we need to award the points for this round.”

“It’s not fair,” Monica said grumpily. “Neither one of you did anything according to the topic so I don’t see why I should have to give either one of you my points but I suppose if I’m going to have to give one of you a point, I suppose it would be Kelly.”

“Me?” Kelly squawked. “Why me?”

“Because your sister was right. You do have puffy nipples and I really liked your nipples.”

“I didn’t know you liked my nipples,” Kelly said.

“Well, I do, and at least you weren’t flaunting the rules of the game like your sister was.”

“Wow, thanks. Kristi, how about you?”

“I’ll bet Monica thinks I’m going to give my point to her because she was the one who made us do that stuff but she only did that because I made her do it so I’m giving my point to you, sis.”

“What?!”

“Ha. Fooled you, didn’t I,” Kristi told her roommate.

“But ... but that’s not fair. She didn’t do anything.”

“I wouldn’t say she didn’t do anything,” Kelly said with a grin.

“You know what I mean.”

“Fine,” Monica fumed.

“And now, it comes to me,” Kelly said. “I’m going to give my point to Kristi because I loved having my sister eat my pussy.”

“That’s not a good reason.”

“Who said I needed a good reason?” the younger sister said. “I just needed to give someone a point and that’s what I did.”

“But that’s not fair.”

“So?”

Monica growled in frustration but she already knew she’d lost. “Fine,” she said finally. “Let’s get on with it.”

“Okay,” Kelly said, “so Monica’s still in the lead with four points, but now I’m in second with three and Kristi’s got two. For our next topic, I choose masturbation.”

“What about it?” Monica asked.

“It’s a simple contest. Let’s see who’s the best masturbator.”

“Sounds easy enough.”

“I think so, too, so if you guys are ready, let’s roll again.”

The dice were tossed again and this time, Monica had a sad face, Kelly had a grumpy one, and Kristi had an angry one.

“Figured,” Monica said.

“What figured?” Kristi asked.

“Figured I’d get a sad face.”

“Why did that figure?”

“I’m a pretty good masturbator so just my luck. It figured I’d get stuck with the sad face.”

“God. Quit your complaining,” Kristi said. “Let’s just get on with it.”

What the hell was Kristi so pissed about, Kelly wondered. It was just a game.

“How should we do this?” Monica asked.

“How about we sit in a circle,” Kelly suggested.

“Fine. Let’s just do it,” Kristi said.

The three girls sat in a circle facing one another. Monica, the self professed masturbation aficionado seemed almost lethargic as she let her fingers slide between her legs. Kelly whose idea it had been hardly seemed much better. Only Kristi seemed to really be getting with the program and even she didn’t seem to understand why the others weren’t getting into it, too. “Come on,” she said. “Don’t just sit there,” she said even as she rubbed her own pussy. “Get with the program.”

Monica sighed but did little more while Kelly grudgingly sent her fingers after her clitty.

“That’s it,” Kristi said as her own fingers rubbed her pussy. “Come on, Kelly. Work that pussy.”

“I am,” her sister said.

“Get with it more like this,” her sister said as she savagely rubbed her pussy. “Oh fuck. That feels good.”

For her part, Monica was hardly even playing along but at least Kelly seemed to be trying to keep up with her sister.

“Oh fuck,” Kristi groaned again and it was obvious that her body was beginning to succumb to what her fingers were doing to her. “Oh fuck, that’s good.”

Kelly nodded. At least she could feel a tingling between her legs but it was clear she wasn’t as far along as her sister.

“Come on, guys,” Kristi admonished the others.

But then it was clear Kristi wasn’t waiting for the others because even as she tried to pull them along with her, she gasped as her fingers finally pushed her body over the edge.

“I think we’re done,” Kelly said even as Kristi continued to gasp in the aftermath of what her fingers had done. “I guess we’re ready to vote if Kristi can stop showing off how good her fingers felt.”

“I ... I’m fine,” her sister said.

“All right then, Monica. How do you vote?”

“Much as I hate to admit it, I have to vote for Kristi. She certainly did get herself off in this round.”

Kristi smiled smugly.

“Kristi, how about you? How do you vote?”

“Well, the only other one who even seemed to be trying was you,” she said, “so I guess I’m going to have to give my vote to you, sis.”

“And I guess that brings the last vote back to me,” Kelly said. “I have to agree with Monica. Kristi’s definitely got to get my vote, and that means ... that means we’re all tied at four.”

“That means this last round is going to decide it all,” Kristi said and Monica nodded glumly. Monica wasn’t sure just how she’d lost her lead like this.

“That’s right,” Kelly said. “This last round is the last one and I know what we should do this time around.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. If the round we just did was all about sex by ourselves, this next one should be about getting as many people as we can involved. This next round should be about seduction.”

“Seduction,” her sister purred. “Oooh, I like it.”

“Me, too,” Monica agreed. “That’s a lot better than masturbation.”

Kelly grinned. “I think so, too. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before but in a way, I’m glad I didn’t because that means we have it for the last round.”

“Seduction it is then. Should we roll?”

“Yeah. Let’s do it,” Monica agreed and with that, the three girls rolled their dice.

Kelly couldn’t help it when she saw what she’d rolled. She wasn’t going to win. She just knew it. She’d come this far but how could she win with a roll like that. Someone else was going to seduce her and then she was going to lose, she thought glumly. Well maybe not lose, she thought to herself. Someone else was going to seduce her and then they were going to dominate her but maybe that was for the best anyway, the girl thought.

Kristi wasn’t nearly as pessimistic as her sister. A pleasant haze had settled over her. Whatever happened in this round, she felt good about herself and really, wasn’t that all that mattered. Kristi thought so.

She was going to win this game, Monica thought enthusiastically. Oh sure, she’d had her doubts especially with the way the last couple of rounds had gone but now, she just knew she was going to win this game and the roll of her dice only confirmed it, not that she needed the confirmation. She was going to win this game and that’s all there was to it.

“Someone looks sad,” Kristi said.

“Yeah?” Monica asked.

Kristi nodded at her sister. “She looks so sad but I think I can cheer her up.”

You might, Monica thought, if you weren’t competing against me, she thought, because I’m the one who’s going to cheer her up.

But already, Kristi was there, pressing her naked body up against her sister’s naked body and fondling her sister’s tits. She kissed the girl. “What’s up, Sis?” she asked. “You look so sad.”

Monica just wasn’t about to let that pass. If anyone was going to seduce anyone, it was going to be her so as soon as Kristi made a move on her sister, Monica decided she was going to make her move, too so she was there, too, playing with one of Kelly’s tits and vying for time on kissing Kelly’s lips.

Kelly couldn’t believe it. She didn’t have just one beautiful woman coming after her. She supposed it made sense, she thought even as her hands wrapped themselves around her competitor’s bodies. Why should Kristi and Monica attack each other when she was such easy pickings? She couldn’t help but wonder what it was going to feel like to be sexually dominated. She sighed to herself. She’d probably find out soon enough, she told herself.

Both Kristi and Monica could feel Kelly’s hands as they stroked their backsides but Kristi felt something more. Kelly’s hand wasn’t just stroking her back but now it was stroking her plump ass and now her fingers were sliding ...

Oh fuck, Kristi thought as she felt her sister’s fingers slide between her cheeks. Oh fuck. She hadn’t thought her sister would touch her there but more than that, she hadn’t realized just how much she was going to like it.

With Kristi otherwise distracted, Monica wasn’t about to let this opportunity slip by. She moved in and she straddled Kelly’s lap as both of her hands took possession of Kelly’s tits. She kissed the girl and then she kissed her again. “I want you,” she said. “I want to own you.”

“You want to own me?”

“I want to own you,” Monica said. “No, that’s not right. I just don’t want to own you. I’m going to own you and you know how I’m going to do that?”

Kelly shook her head.

“I’m going to lick your pussy and when I do I’m going to make you mine.”

Kelly couldn’t help but stare at her sister’s friend. She didn’t want to be owned, but ...

Monica’s tongue struck and the girl moaned. “Did you like that?” Monica asked.

“Yes.”

“That was just a taste of what I’m going to do to you,” Monica said. “Do you want me to continue?”

She shouldn’t, Kelly told herself. She shouldn’t and yet she already knew what the answer was. “Yes,” she moaned. “Yes, I want you to continue.”

Monica couldn’t help but smirk. This was going to be easy, she told herself. This was going to be easy and it was going to be fun, too. “You want to be owned, don’t you,” she said again.

She shouldn’t, Kelly told herself. She shouldn’t but she did. “Yes,” she said again. “Yes, I want you to own me.”

Monica’s tongue pounced without warning and Kelly moaned as Monica’s tongue found its way to her clit. “Oh my God,” the girl moaned. “Oh my God.”

Monica’s tongue was relentless. Once she’d found the other girl’s clit, she kept up the attack, and even if her tongue did dance away, it would always come back again.

“Oh my God,” Kelly moaned even more frantically. “Oh my God.”

And that tongue was back again, almost as if it sensed that it had already wondered.

Kelly moaned again as her pussy finally gave in to the inevitable. “Oh my God.”

And still that tongue was there, lapping away at her juices and licking away at her cunt even as the other girl came.

Kelly moaned when that tongue was finally withdrawn.

“Do you feel better now, my little slave?” Monica asked.

“Yes,” the girl moaned.

“I’m glad.”

And then the round was over. Monica couldn’t help but win this thing. She was sure of it. Of course she was going to have to get the votes of the other two but come on, who else were they going to vote for. Still, that did leave her with a dilemma although really not much of one. Which sister was she going to vote for? Well, the one who had made her cum, of course. “I vote for Kristi,” she said.

Kelly nodded. “And Kristi? Which way are you voting?”

“I’m voting for you, sis.”

“Me?”

“You did know you’d made me cum, didn’t you?”

“Well yeah, but that was all I did.”

“But that was enough. That’s why I’m voting for you.”

Crap, Monica thought. She’d never thought it would go that way but if the kid sister voted for her big sister, she was screwed.

“As for me,” Kelly said, “I think it’s pretty obvious who I’m going to vote for.”

Oh crap, Monica thought.

“I’m voting for Monica,” Kelly said.

“What?” both girls said.

“Isn’t it obvious. I mean hey, did you see the way she made me cum? Do you really think there’s anyone else I could have voted for,” she said.

“But ... but ...” her sister stammered.

“I’m sorry,” she said, “but I just have to.”

“We’re still tied,” Monica said.

Kelly stared at the score sheet. “I know. I really hadn’t thought that was going to happen. What did Creepy Dude way you were supposed to do if you were tied?”

“He didn’t say anything,” Kristi reminded her sister. “Remember, that’s when we told him we thought he was full of shit.”

“Oh yeah.”

“So what are we going to do?”

“I got an idea?” Kelly said. “How about we play one more round, you know, kind of like a tie breaker, and whoever wins that round is the winner.”

“Sounds good to me,” her sister said.

“Yeah,” I’m in,” Monica agreed, “but what’s the topic?”

“Hmm. The topic. We need a good one. Let me think. Wait I know. Since we’re all ready, here’s the topic. “I’m hornier than you.”

That was weird, Kelly thought. She’d meant to say hotter but what had come out instead was the word hornier.

“Oooh,” Monica gushed. “I like it.”

“Me, too,” Kristi agreed. “Good one, sis.”

Maybe it was a good one, Kelly thought. Maybe it was good that it hadn’t come out the way she she’d meant to say it. “Okay, you guys ready?”

“We’re ready,” both girls said.

“All right then, let’s roll those dice.”

The three dice flew and then they bounced on the surface of the table and just when it seemed clear that they were going to come to a rest, all three dice seemed to quiver and then a moment later, each one flopped over to reveal the confused face.

All three girls stared at the dice. “That’s weird,” Monica said.

“Yeah,” her roommate agreed. “Weird.”

“Um, guys,” Kelly said.

“I wonder why they did that,” Monica said.

“I don’t know. It’s weird.”

“Guys,” Kelly said again a little more urgently.

“What?” her sister said.

“Something’s wrong.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know, but I feel funny.”

“Funny how?”

Kelly’s face still bore its worried frown but suddenly, she just smiled broadly as she let a hand slide between her legs.

“Kelly?” her sister asked and then she asked it again. “Kelly?”

“Huh?”

“You said you felt something,” her sister prompted.

“I felt ...”

“Yes?”

“I feel horny,” the younger sister gushed in a little girlish voice.

“She’s playing the game,” Monica said.

“I don’t think she’s playing,” Kristi said worriedly.

“Sure she is,” Monica said. “I feel horny, too.”

“You do?” Kelly asked.

“Mm hmm,” Monica moaned in a voice that was almost as empty-headed as Kelly’s. “I feel horny, too.”

“Do you like to play with your pussy?”

“I love to play with my pussy,” Monica said in her little girl voice.

“I don’t think she gets it,” Kelly said with a nod towards Kristi. “I don’t think Kristi likes playing with her pussy.”

“That’s not true,” Kristi argued. “I like playing with my pussy just fine.”

Wait. Where had that come from?

“Prove it. Play with your pussy with us.”

No wait. Something was wrong, only ... only it did feel good to play with her pussy.

“Yay. She likes playing with her pussy, too,” Kelly gushed.

Well, of course, she did, Kelly thought. Who didn’t want to play with their pussies? Well boys, of course, she thought with a giggle, but that was only because boys didn’t have pussies.

“What’s so funny?” Monica asked.

“I was just thinking that guys have to be so frustrated because they don’t have pussies to play with.”

“Well, of course, they don’t. They’re guys.”

“Poor guys. No pussies to play with.”

“I know,” Monica gushed. “Hey you want to play with my pussy?”

“Sure.”

“Hey, I want to play with a pussy, too,” Kelly said.

“You can play with mine,” Kristi said even as her mind slipped even deeper into its vacant, mindless bliss. “I love pussies.”

“Me, too,” Monica said.

“Me three,” Kelly agreed.

* * *

All the way across town, an old shopkeeper was wondering what had happened to Canombi dice that had been stolen from him. He supposed it really wasn’t his concern. After all, the girls hadn’t purchased them and it was said the dice had ways of looking after themselves, whatever the hell that was supposed to mean. Still, he couldn’t help but wonder what had come of the girls that had taken the dice. Something bad, he supposed.

Or maybe it was something good.