The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Geas

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including erotic mind control, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Chapter 2: Mara’s Story

Are life-changing events supposed to happen in the middle of the week? Because that’s exactly what happened to me.

There was cheer practice after school, so as usual I wore my cheerleading uniform. I love that outfit; the way it hugs my ample bust and shows off my toned legs makes me look even hotter. And my teammates like to joke about how well the red and white fabric goes with my hair and skin.

I only live about three blocks away, on the other side of the community park, so the school district won’t spring for a bus. Sometimes one of my parents drives me; but on a beautiful early spring day like this I usually don’t mind walking.

In fact, I decided to cut through the park, which had been soggy and snow-covered until early last week. But now the trees were starting to bud, a couple of birds were singing, and a creepy little man was staring at me from the shadows—

Wait, what?

My body jerked, and the next thing I knew there was something not entirely unpleasant filling my... lower parts. I looked around, but the creepy guy was gone. Or maybe I just imagined him, or something.

Until I took a step, and felt a small twinge of pleasure down below.

I stopped in shock. There was definitely something in there! My hands instinctively fluttered toward it, but then I remembered where I was and stopped myself. I tried to turn around and head home, but my feet wouldn’t let me. Instead, I found myself continuing to head toward school, with that mysterious lump shifting around inside of me, giving me an unwanted pleasant jolt with every step.

“Why is this happening to me?” I muttered to myself. I wasn’t expecting a reply. Certainly not one from inside my own head.

“Ah, Moira me lass.” Moira? Who’s that? My name is Mara. “Me fair Irish corn poppy. Your flaming hair and fair skin hae caught me eye, and your fiery blood stirs me loins. But your fickle heart offends me own, and thus I’ve lain a geas upon ye, and a game.

“Go about your day at your place of learning. Dinnae change your ways, and keep the plug a secret as best ye can. If by end of day true love finds ye, ye’ll be their most loyal servant forevermore. If false lust claims ye in its stead, ye’ll be its victim till end of days. If ye can avoid either, the geas is lifted and I promise that one day ye’ll marry for money, as was your original plan. Ta!”

Through this explanation, my legs had carried me most of the way to school. It was still kind of early, so before heading to my locker I strode — okay, more like wobbled — to the nearest bathroom to try and dig that thing out by force.

Which is when I found out that I couldn’t. I couldn’t even touch myself, other than to wipe up after I peed. And despite years of Kegel exercises, nothing seemed to budge that gently humming plug-thing, whatever it was, from where it sat inside me.

On shaky legs I pulled up my panties, and tried my best to pull myself together. Homeroom was in a few minutes, I still had to go to my locker, and the geas wouldn’t let me be late.

English was uncomfortable. Math was torture. Lunch was hell. I made up some story about it being a bad time for me (close enough to the truth for the magic to let it pass, I guess) and left early for social studies.

Of course, nerd girl Lindsey was already there. She looked surprised to see me so soon, but nodded a hello at me anyway. I could feel her eyes on my back as I sat down, and I wondered if she suspected anything. My thick support bra was the only thing disguising my nipple erections, and I was sure that three-plus hours of constant but unwanted sexual stimulation had to be putting out quite a scent.

In fact, Wilson and Rishaun seemed to perk up as they walked past my desk. I refused to make eye contact; they’d made it clear in the past that the only things they cared about me were my tits and being a cheerleader. Didn’t stop Rishaun from sliding me a, “’Sup, Mara” anyway.

And of course Mr. Schien called on me. He has a knack for knowing who’s not paying attention. I’d done the reading and knew the right answer, but right then all I could think of was that deep Gaelic voice inside my head. And the imminent arrival of the next of the unending string of orgasms which I was becoming less and less successful at hiding.

Then at the end of class came the moment I was dreading: Rishaun approached me. Wilson had probably put him up to it; who the heck hangs out at Mill Creek on a school night? They almost certainly wanted to get me drunk and make a move... and because of the magic spell I was under, I wouldn’t be able to stop them. And then, if the voice in my head was telling the truth, my life would be over! I’d not only be branded a slut, I would actually be a slut. Forever.

The geas was trying to force me to answer him. Every bit of me was fighting to not say yes, knowing what would happen if I did. The result was an awkward silence, as my mouth moved like a fish desperately gasping for air. Which in a way, I kind of was.

Unbelievably, nerd girl chose that moment to stand up for me. I almost collapsed on her shoulder in relief, and let her guide me to the nearest ladies’ room.

What happened next was a blur. I remember coming, and begging, and coming again, and doing unspeakable things with another girl, who had somehow become more than just a girl: she became my Mistress. And I couldn’t have been happier.

Compared to the first half of the day, the rest of it was a blessed relief. The school nurse was understanding, and wrote me a note to sit out gym. I should have been embarrassed about not wearing panties, but it was by Mistress’s command so that was all right. After eighth period, I kept up the story about having “girl problems” and skipped out on practice. Needless to say, I also didn’t pass along Rishaun’s so-called invitation to the rest of the team. Screw it; let him think that because of my “illness”, I forgot.

I hurried home and took a shower, cleaning myself up (and out) as best as I could. I really wanted to wear something special, since this afternoon would be in a sense Mistress’s and my first date. But what if someone from school saw me all dressed up, after claiming I was ill? So I settled for the next best thing: my fanciest lingerie, underneath a casual blouse and skirt.

Then I texted Mom, to let her know that I was heading to Mis— I mean, Lindsey’s house to study and probably have dinner. I even remembered to grab my book bag.

Turns out she lives less than half a mile from me, just a couple of blocks north of the park. I never asked her where her house was, and she hadn’t bothered to tell me; and yet my feet carried me straight there as surely as they did to school. It had to be the geas at work again, making sure I carried out her every instruction, even for something as basic as not getting lost on my way over.

My feet wouldn’t even slow down as I walked up to her front door, but I took a deep breath as I realized I was almost there. I wasn’t nervous, exactly; more like still cooking on a low simmer from earlier. My breasts, my lower parts, even my hair felt extra tingly, like I was ready to boil over just as soon as my Mistress gave the word. I should’ve been nervous; honestly, I should’ve been terrified. But I guess the spell I was under took care of that part as well.

She must’ve been waiting for me; the door swung open as soon as I reached the front stoop. “Come in, c’m in!” Mistress’s words were rushed, and her cheeks were kind of red. “I can’t believe you’re actually here! Please tell me this is not a prank.”

I walked into her living room, dropping my book bag onto a chair like I’d been there dozens of times before. Everything was simple and elegant; her family had good taste. “This is not a prank. Is anyone else here right now?”

She closed the door and looked at me. “No, it’s just us till six or so. Why?”

I smiled. “This is not a prank, Mistress.” Then I stepped in, threw my arms around her, and shoved my tongue as close to the back of her throat as I could get it to go.

I felt her freeze in shock; then a long moment later, her arms also wrapped themselves around me. We did nothing but hug each other and French like that for a good two minutes — make that a great two minutes! — until Mistress broke the clinch; I, on the other hand, would’ve been willing to keep that kiss going forever. Literally.

“Wow.” Mistress’s face was even more obviously flushed now, and were her glasses a little steamed? “Fuckin’ A, Mara! This is like a dream come true; no, this is a dream come true. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve jilled myself to sleep dreaming of something like this.“

She grabbed both of my shoulders, holding me at arm’s length while she looked me up and down. My cotton blouse hinted at the surprise underneath, while being just thick enough to hide the details; my form-fitting skirt and its lack of visible panty lines, however, left no doubt that I was up to something.

My nipples were certainly up to something. Obviously, they welcomed any sort of attention from Mistress, even the purely visual. I tried to stifle a moan of appreciation; it came out as a low hum instead.

“Of course,” Mistress continued, “my dreams are usually a little more overt.” She winked, and chuckled.

Which turned into a small choke of disbelief as my outer clothing simply faded out of existence, revealing my surprise: a low-cut black lace underwire bra with a small red bow at the top of each cup, and an equally low-cut matching thong. My flame-red fur could be seen through the lace, and a bit of it even spilled out over the top; I’d debated trimming it, but the geas must’ve known how much Mistress preferred my natural look.

“H-How’d you do that? Where’d your clothes go?”

“I don’t know, Mistress. It must be part of the magic.” I shrugged. My boobs jiggled. Especially on top, where they were spilling over a bit anyway. All right, maybe more than a bit.

Mistress just stared at them for a few moments; I couldn’t tell if she was in shock, or just mesmerized. Probably a little of both, I figured.

Then she shook herself out of it. “All right, Mara. Grab your books before they disappear too. We’re taking this somewhere more private.”

“As you wish, Mistress.”

* * *

In contrast to the living room, Mistress’s bedroom was very Lindsey. Which is to say, very nerd girl. There were shelves filled with books of all kinds, along with Stellar Trek miniatures and plush My Little Puppy merchandise; Dr Whom and Thunder Woman posters covered the walls. She even had an actual computer on her desk, not just a laptop like the one in my book bag.

Still dressed, Mistress sat down on the edge of her bed, motioning for me to stand in front of her. Her eyes wandered over my outfit and my curves, taking all of me in and making me feel hotter and hotter. I felt an urge to slowly turn, so that Mistress could examine me from behind as well. She hadn’t said anything, so it must’ve been the geas again, reading her desires.

Suddenly I felt her hands cup my plump bottom. I didn’t quite flinch, but I did let out a startled, “Mmm!” as she began caressing and kneading those pale cheeks. I couldn’t quite move, but I felt my thigh muscles clench as if trying to press myself back towards her.

“Oh, you like that, do you, Mara?” She grabbed my hips and pulled me toward her, until my butt was only inches away from her face. “You have a fantastic ass, you know. So round and squishy!”

Then she spun me around again. I was so close I could see straight down to the top of her frizzy mop of hair, and feel her warm excited breath on my exposed cleavage. Unbidden, my hands reached out to her shoulders, grabbing a double fistful of t-shirt; she lifted her arms so that I could slide it up and over her head.

And just like that, I was seeing my Mistress’s tits for the first time. Even looking at them from above, they were so tiny and adorable! Her nipple areas were darker than I was expecting, and they were clearly puckered up from excitement. I wanted so badly to touch them, to suckle them, but my arms weren’t mine to move, and I still couldn’t bend or kneel; Mistress obviously had something else in mind for me.

A moment later, I found out what that something else was: the tip of her tongue pressing against my nipple, right through the material of my bra! My head fell back, my eyes rolled up, and every part of me that could stiffen, instantly did, including both nipples, all of my muscles, and of course my clit.

Even as Mistress kept licking me, her hand began rubbing my swollen nub right through my thong. Every stroke of her finger sent a burst of pleasure all the way to my head, even as her tongue on my cloth-covered nipple did the same.

I was expecting her at any second to unclasp my bra, or pull down my thong, when instead the impossible happened, again: I felt the sudden rush of fresh air on my nipples and clit, for just a brief moment before Mistress’s lips latched onto my exposed nipple, while at the same time her fingertip slid directly up into my red-furred snatch!

But even as my body reacted with shock and renewed pleasure, I could still feel the gentle pressure of my lingerie against my skin. Which meant that they hadn’t been removed, and they hadn’t disappeared completely; the only other possibility was that at Mistress’s unspoken desire, the magic must’ve turned them from sexy to outright saucy.

With that mystery solved, I turned my full attention back to the moment, and my Mistress. Two of her slender fingers were now thrusting into my narrow channel, while her thumb pressed against my fully exposed clit; her hand was covered by all the juices I was producing. She had also switched her mouth to my other breast; besides that fresh set of sensations, I could feel the cool air against my wet nipple, keeping it erect as well. I was mere moments away from cumming yet again, and somehow it felt like she was, as well.

Just then it hit me: a wave of pleasure so overwhelming that I blacked out. At the corners of my awareness, I thought I heard someone screaming; it might’ve been me. When I finally came to, however many minutes later, I was no longer standing in front of my Mistress, but lying down on top of her bed instead.

I opened my eyes. Mistress was completely nude even down to no glasses, and on her hands and knees above me, staring with love into my eyes. I could even smell her arousal— no wait, that was my own arousal, still coating her right hand. “Are you okay now, Mara? That looked like it was fucking intense!”

“I am, Mistress Lindsey, and it was. What would you like me to do for you now?” I realized that I was also just as naked as she was. Had she taken the time to remove my underwear, or did she just magic it off of me using the geas?

I never found out the answer, as Mistress dropped down on top of me. But I also didn’t mind, because I literally lived for loving her. As we kissed some more, I felt her tight nubs pressing into the tops of my plump melons, while my own erect nipples teased the undersides of her much smaller breasts. My hands worked their way down her back, first cupping her slender bottom before dividing their labor: my right hand worked its way underneath, to find and fondle Mistress’s clit and channel, while the left reached over as far as it could, to tickle and tease her sensitive anus.

I must’ve done something right, because Mistress started moaning and rocking. Her hands reached up to clench the sides of my head, giving me another whiff of my own amazing scent while she forced her tongue down my throat, again and again. What felt like seconds later, she shuddered, squeezed her thighs together, and screamed into my mouth; then she relaxed completely. My hands automatically released her as she rolled off of me and onto the bed next to me, still breathing heavily.

We stayed like that for a bit, her head resting against one of my plump pillows, while my fingers finally took the chance to fondle one of her adorable little nipples, painting all around it with some of her own juices. I still wanted to reach over and suckle it clean, but Mistress was too comfortable and I couldn’t disturb that.

Suddenly she sat up and looked at me. “Hmm. I wonder how far this magic business actually goes.”

“What do you mean, Mistress?”

“I already know that your clothes can disappear, and even rearrange themselves. And at school earlier you’d said something about how I can mold you to my whim. I wonder if that means I can change things about you, either physically or mentally. Or both.”

I ought to have been terrified. I should’ve run screaming from her bedroom, panicked out of my gourd. Instead I calmly replied, “What would you like to change about me, Mistress?”

“That’s just it, Mara. As far as I’m concerned, you’re already perfect.” She thought a bit more. “Maybe we could try some cosmetic changes? You know, like what if your eyes were green instead of blue? ...oh wow, they are!”

I was puzzled by her enthusiasm. “But Mistress, my eyes have always been green.”

She giggled and kissed me. “No they weren’t; not until ten seconds ago. It’s weird that you don’t remember; did I really just change reality itself?”

“I believe you, Mistress; but it honestly doesn’t feel to me like anything’s different.”

“Hmm,” she said again, this time with more emphasis than before. “Well, let’s try this then. Look down at your pussy, Mara. You see that tangled red mess that I love so much?”

I raised my head off the pillow. “I do. Is there something you would like me to do about it?”

“Not precisely. I’d like you to remember how it is, right now; and then I’d like the magic spell to trim it into a perfect red landing strip.”

We both kept staring at my pussy, as the world itself seemed to fade in and out for a moment. When it was over, I had a rectangle down below, where a messy triangle had been seconds before.

Mistress clapped her hands with joy. “Look at that, Mara darling! Your very own magic carpet. Literally,” she giggled.

I laughed as well. “Mistress, that was incredible! You really can do anything you want with me! I love you so much.”

She sat up, swinging her legs over mine, and cupped her own chest. “But can I also do anything I want with me? I mean, I wish these were bigger. Not quite as big as yours, but definitely larger than this. Maybe halfway in-between.“

We waited several seconds, but nothing happened. Mistress finally dropped her hands. “Okay, so it doesn’t work like that.” She looked directly at me. “I wonder if it would work if you wanted my breasts to be bigger.“

“But Mistress, I don’t. I love them, and you, the way you are.” Finally sensing my opportunity, I twisted onto my side, pulled her back down, and began to nuzzle and suckle those gentle mounds.

Mistress relaxed into my unexpected attack, cupping her hand around the back of my head. She smelled and tasted even better than I’d hoped, especially the one breast I’d already managed to cover with her own juices. I wasn’t even trying to arouse her, now; I was just enjoying this moment of pleasant intimacy.

Even as I was indulging in my own desires for a change, Mistress kept pondering. “But you want me to be happy; right, Mara?” I nodded, still licking. “And I’ve never been happy with these mosquito bites; I may be gay, but that still doesn’t mean that I don’t want to feel like a woman.”

She combed my long red hair with her fingers, over and over. “As much as I love you, my darling, and as much as this whole day has been a dream come true, there’s still one thing that isn’t perfect. I want to have actual breasts, and I want you to want me to have actual breasts. Can you do that for me, Mara?”

I paused for a moment and looked up at my lover’s face. “What do you mean, Mistress? You do have actual breasts.” And I went back to suckling on her moderately plump beauties.

“Oh. Oh wow. It happened again. It worked. It actually worked!” Mistress grabbed me and hugged me, pulling my lips away from her ample chest. Which was fine by me; I’m always happy to do whatever my Mistress wants, and now that we were going to be lovers, there would be plenty more opportunities to play.

“Of course, I guess that means I’ll have to start wearing bras now. Which means that I’ll — we’ll — have to do some shopping this weekend. How does that sound, darling?“

“It sounds like heaven, Mistress. I love shopping, and I love spending time with you.”

She kissed my forehead. “That’s the answer I wanted to hear.” She swung herself over to the other side of the bed and fished her jeans off the floor. So I sat up as well, taking the opportunity to appreciate her slender back and the jiggling of her moderately large bosom.

While this was happening, my own clothes simply reappeared on my body as if I’d never removed them. I also felt fresh and clean, as if I hadn’t had at least half a dozen amazing, sweaty orgasms over the past few hours. Must be more of the magic at work, making me presentable again and hiding our relationship as lovers; it was almost six, and one or the other of Mistress’s parents was expected home soon.

Fifteen minutes later, we were actually working on our homework when Mis— Lindsey’s mom popped her head in. The geas had also gotten rid of the obvious girl-smell, so she had no reason to suspect anything. After a brief but warm introduction, we made our way downstairs for some Thai food and Coke.

It was the perfect end to a perfect day, and the perfect start to a brand new life.