The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(I want to thank everyone that gave me feed back on the first two chapters. Let me know what you think, what you like, and what you don’t. Sorry for the hiatus)

Generous Portions

((Third Day part 1))

In and out, in and out. Positively glowing, Julie kept on staring with a half-lidded look of pure lust at the shaft that was sliding in and out of her. She had never had sex before, and knew it was supposed to feel a little painful the first time, but this was pure bliss. With her red miniskirt hiked up around her waist she kept a firm grip on the table legs as the customer continued to impale her on the floor of the restaurant. The sweat clung to her top as she fought to keep her breath. She was leaning back against Kelly’s lap while Kelly eagerly teased and pinched at Julie’s nipples through the fabric of the top. “Keep it up,” whispered Kelly in her ear “remember that the customer’s needs come first.” This hit Julie like a ton of bricks. Here she was only focused on how good she felt, just staying still, and making this poor customer do all the work. She doubled down on her determination to satisfy the customer’s needs, and so using the table leg she was grabbing as an anchor she started to match his movements with her hips. “It’s not just movement sweetheart” Kelly whispered again as she then licked the back of Julie’s earlobe “you gotta be vocal too, tell him what a hot slut you are. Tell him what you’ll do for his cum.”

“I’m a dirty slut” cried Julie! “Fuck me harder, I want to make you cum so badly.” Julie felt so warm at admitting her intent to the man. Clearly picking up on the queue his pace picked up quickly. This rapid increase started to make her feel lightheaded, but a sharp pinch on her nipple from Kelly kept her alert. “Please mister give this slut your cum, I’ll do anything for your cum mister.” She could tell from his face tensing up that the big moment was almost here. Her grip on the table leg tightened again as she braced for the climax.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Again disappointed in it all being a dream, the groggy and frustrated Julie sat up in her bed and smacked the alarm off. Her pajamas which used to be baggy and comfortable clung to her every expanded curve tightly. Between her legs was once again a damp spot from the heated dream. After a few minutes of staring at the wall she finally mustered up the energy to get out of her bed and into the shower to get ready for the day. Once she was in the bathroom with her bare feet on the cold tile she obtained enough clarity to realize from her reflection that her breasts and ass were bigger again, possibly even a full cup size. The pink silk pajamas looked almost painted on her skin. She looked like some exotic bedtime fantasy with her messy bed-head and with nipples stiffly poking visibly against the silk fabric. She was in no way apposed to the idea either. “I look so hot.” She started to pinch at her nipples which sent jolts of sexual energy all throughout her body. Before she could continue though she smelled bacon in the air which meant breakfast was almost ready. In a flash she was undressed and in the shower trying to quickly get ready for the morning, as her appetite was the only thing capable of trumping her libido at the moment, or so she thought.

The second the hot water touched her body her life priorities shifted. She needed to orgasm NOW. “Oh fuck,” she thought as her fingers plunged into her dripping pussy. The hot water was cascading down her back as she braced herself against the shower wall. Her quick and delicate fingers knew exactly what to do. “God why am I acting like such a fucking slut,” she mumbled to herself. The word “Slut” reverberated endlessly in her head as she continued to rub herself raw. “Slut Slut Slut Slut Slutty pussy Slutty titties Slutty mind Slutty body Slutty Julie, Julie the Slut,” her mind continued to race through all the things she realized she was being. The mental changes from the brainwashing tapes were already showing their permanent effects. For an instant she pictured Carl calling her a “Good Slut” which triggered an explosive reaction in her cunt. Heat shot down her legs as her knees gave out from the brain shattering orgasm. She collapsed in the shower a ditsy hot mess that was nearly unconscious.

Her intended quick shower extended to a lengthy hour long one full of self discovery, and she knew her parents were going to be furious for missing breakfast. Drying herself off also proved problematic since the coarse feeling of the towel against her breasts almost sent Julie over the edge again. Steeling herself she regained her composer to finish drying off. “Like why is this happening, my body never looked like this...I think,” her dumbed down mind raced for answers, but thanks to the subliminals never once suspected the training tapes or the milkshakes. She forgot about and gave up the hunt for the answer after she spent ten minutes groping her larger ass. Eventually she walked out of the bathroom and into the closet to pick out her outfit for the day. This too proved to be another roadblock to her starting her day.

Every outfit she had seemed boring. Her collection of t-shirts felt uncomfortably bland when she tried them on. Most of them clung to her bigger breasts like a close friend, showing off her cup size with ease, but even that wasn’t enough for them to be interesting to her. She settled on a purple t-shirt with a cartoon character on it in the back of the closet she wore freshman year. It was the only one that was also tight against her torso too. It displayed every curve of her shapely body in an obscene way, and it also stopped a foot above her waist line. The thought of her showing off her midriff was starting to get her wet again, as she has never dared be this adventurous before. “I’ve got to update my wardrobe, this just isn’t going to cut it any more.” She then started looking through her jeans for a decent pair. After ten minutes of trying on every pair she had Julie came to the conclusion that none of her jeans were able to be pulled over her bigger ass. Suddenly an “Ah-ha!” moment hit her as she remembered the denim miniskirt she bought for a date when she was 15. With some digging later she finally found it. “Oh this is perfect,” her face was giddy with the excitement of seeing how it fit her in the mirror. Julie’s 18 year old body on top of her newly expanded rear caused the miniskirt to ride much higher that was ever intended to. Covering mere inches below her wet and willing pussy this miniskirt had to be near illegal. If she bent over just the slightest bit it would show the world just how horny she was. Finding the right shoes was no trouble at all as Julie only owned one pair of heels, but they only had a two inch heel. “That’s it it’s settled, I’m going shopping today and replacing all this crap.” She fetched her purse and counted the accumulated tip money from the past two days. “900 dollars, this will do perfectly.” With sound plan for the day she blew her reflection a kiss and opened her door while carefully walking downstairs hoping there was some breakfast left. The thought of putting on a bra or panties never occurred to her.

Her parents had a TV in the kitchen with a VHS player. When Julie arrived in the kitchen on her hunt for left over breakfast she noticed a pink tape sticking out of the player, and the TV showing static as though the tape ended a while ago. Her parents on the other side of the kitchen table attached at the mouth with an intense and passionate kiss which triggered a rush of desire in Julie. “Shouldn’t this like gross me out or something?” She mused to herself, as she tried to discreetly grab a plate of the cold breakfast unnoticed. The clang of the plate however snapped her parents to attention as they noticed Julie was finally downstairs. Her father Harold was the first to break away from the kiss. He was in his mid forties with a little gray hair, he was always a gentle yet strict father. His eyes flashed with anger when he saw Julie’s whorish outfit with her ass spilling out from under her skirt and her nipples clearly visible on her too small top. Her mother Margaret had a heartbroken look at the kiss being broken, as she leaned in to give him another kiss on the cheek. She was a skinny woman in her late 30’s with long black hair. She often prided herself on being a good role model for Julie and tried her best to always set a good example on how a lady should act. At this moment though she still didn’t notice what her daughter was wearing and was more keen on staring at her husband’s eyes with a dreamy spaced out look on her face.

“Young lady what on earth do you think you’re wearing!” Harold shouted with much gusto. “I want you back upstairs and into something decent this instant!” Margaret felt a weight of guilt and responsibility flush over her. It was her daughter, so she should be supportive of how she dresses and acts. She was completely unaware that her perceptions of her daughter had been warped by that tape. Harold started up again “Why are you even dressed like that, is it because of that restaurant you’re working at.....” His voice cut off when Margaret’s arm reached forward a bit. Even though her hand was concealed by the kitchen table Julie was almost sure she heard the sound a zipper. Margaret’s mind which was warped by the tape convinced herself this was the best way to calm her husband down, it had to be.

“Harold I think we need to be supportive of our daughter dear,” said Margaret in a near moan. “She is a grown woman and needs to dress like one.” The words ‘be supportive’ and ‘dress like a woman’ rang over and over in Harold’s tape warped mind. “In fact honey I think it’s time I start acting like a proper role model to our daughter. Do you remember that dress I wore on our honeymoon dear?” Memories of his wife in the tight black dress flooded back in Harold’s head. “Well dear tell her what she is wearing is fine and I will wear that little thing tonight!” Looking at her mother’s shoulder she could tell her hand was clearly moving at a faster pace under the table. Harold became shorter of breath. “After all dear if what she is wearing is inappropriate then so is that little dress.” Her voice was like pure velvet in his ear.

“Yo-you’re right, Julie I ove-overreacted,” his speech was being affected by the increased speed of his wife’s hand, “you look fine darling just the way you are. You’ve grown into such a beautiful woman.” Margaret grinned at her husbands compliance, and decided to let him cum. She reached her other hand in to play with his balls and she expertly sped up on the shaft with her hand. “We-we cou-couldn’t be more proud of yo-you Jul-Julie.” He spasmed for a bit in his seat as he fought to catch his breath. Margaret leaned in for another kiss on his cheek as her hand brought up a bit of white stuff with it. She eagerly licked her hand clean in front of her daughter.

“You mean that daddy? You really like it?” Chirped a hot and bothered Julie.

“Of course dear. You’re a grown woman so you can dress as sexy as you want,” admitted a now soft defeated Harold.

She walked to the other side of the kitchen table with her parents and gave her father a kiss on the cheek. “Thanks daddy, I’m going shopping today and I’m like gonna get a dozen more slutty outfits just like this.” She teetered out the front door with her ass on display in the tight denim miniskirt, all of which got him hard again.

“Now you made a promise to me, now go get changed into that little dress woman. I’m fucking you raw tonight.” Eager by the change in command in his voice Margaret hopped up revealing a wet spot on the back of her jeans that was also on the chair. Upon seeing his wife so turned on Harold decided the only thing left to do was give her a massive slap on the ass as he picked her up, slung her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom, both of their perceptions on marital and parental roles wrecked by that tiny pink tape, they were giggling in a lustful haze the whole way.

Once in her rusted junker car it took six tries before the engine started. She knew she needed a new car but her mind could only focus on getting better clothes right now. Firstly though she need to know when payday was, so she drove to Generous Portions first. Her car stuttered into the near empty parking lot, as she climbed out eager to enter her new favorite place. Upon entering she was greeted by her favorite pop songs blaring on the radio and that familiar and comforting smell of cheap beer and wings. She went to the back to Carl’s office to ask him about payday but heard him on the phone so she just quietly waited outside his door.

“Well sir I’ve got five potential on staff right now.”

“Yes sir.”

“Yes sir I understand.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Well I do have one Asian. She should be ready sir.”

“Uhh I think ten shakes, and five videos sir.”

“When do I get to pick my own personal one sir, if you don’t mind me asking sir?”

“Thank you sir Thank you. There is this one red-head that I’ve grown fond of.”

“Yes sir.”

“Yes sir.”

“Will I need to fill out any forms?”

“I’ll have her prepped on the last video tonight and ready for tomorrow sir.”

“No thank you.”

“See you tomorrow.”

“Bye.” Carl set the phone down. It was then that he noticed a knock on the door. “Come in.”

Julie took the queue and opened the door. “Umm Mr. Carl I’m so sorry to bother you, but like when do we get our paychecks?”

“Julie, Julie. Close the door and sit down, we will talk about that.” She carefully shut the door and looked for a seat. He pointed to his lap which didn’t strike her as strange. She lowered herself carefully onto the overweight man’s lap with her back against him easily feeling his erection poking her. “So you want your paycheck is that right?” The closeness of the situation making her cheeks flush.

“Um yes Mr. Carl. I need to like get a new car and junk.” She turned her head to look at him causing her long raven hair to swing exotically around her shoulder. She intentionally dug a little deeper into his lap enthralled by the sensation of his bulge. His right hand rested on her upper thigh and snaking up her skirt. A situation that would normally set off all sorts of alarms in her head was being dulled by the pure sexual haze in her head.

“What happened to all your tip money?”

“None of my old clothes fit any more. My titties and ass got too big I think. So I’m like going to shopping for clothes today.” A huge smile plastered on her face at the thought of all the sexy stuff she was going to get to try on.

“They don’t look that bigger.” He said with a hint of doubt. His left hand wormed its way under her top and began to fondle her breasts. This caused her to visibly gasp at the stimulation. “Well maybe they are bigger, but I can’t say for sure. I never got to feel them before they grew.” His hand began to pinch and twist at her nipples as his other was up her skirt completely gently teasing the outside of her pussy.

“They are bigger Mr. Carl I swear. I like can’t even wear all the boring stuff in my closet any more.” Her breathing becoming more rapid.

“Well I tell you what, I’ll give you a pay advance for a new car tomorrow if you buy a few extra things today.”

“What kind of extra thingies?” A loud gasp left her mouth as a finger finally penetrated her.

“Well you remember the old clothing boutique on main street, uhh Simple Things I think it was called.”

“I think so.”

“A new owner bought the location and has some trendier merchandise. I want you to shop there. As for the other things to buy, well they have some interesting lamps, I think you should buy one to put in your home. Trust me your parents will love it.” By this point three fingers were in her and she couldn’t disagree with a word he said.

“Yes sir Mr. Carl I’ll buy the lamp for my parents.” He suddenly stopped. Worry filled her face as she yearned for that sweet climax.

“We will finish tomorrow when I give you the pay advance and you prove you replenished your wardrobe from the new store along with a new lamp. I want to see a receipt young lady.”

“But I’m horny and so close.” She pleaded the way she thought a slut like her should.

“Nope we finish tomorrow.” He pulled the reluctant Julie off of his lap and wiped his fingers off on her denim miniskirt. A trickle ran down her legs showcasing her needs. “Now your friend Sammie is in the training room right now.” He crouched down and fished out a pink tape and milkshake from his safe. “This shake is for you, This tape is for Sammie, now go!” His urgency snapped Julie out her haze-like state.

“Yes sir Mr. Carl.” She hurried out the hall to the training room and unlocked the door. Inside was a zoned out Sammie on the bed staring at the static on the TV. Her redheaded friend was knuckle deep into herself as she kept furiously impaling herself. When Julie flicked on the lights Sammie snapped to attention.

“Oh hey Julie, I absolutely love it here. You like were so right and stuff. I was just being a prude.“Sammie looked her friend up and down to realize what she was wearing.“You look great by the way.” Realizing her hand was still up her cunt she sheepishly pulled her hand out from in between her legs and stared at the juices on it. A sudden need came over Julie and she teetered forward and grab her friend’s hand. She slowly sucked the nectar off causing Sammie to visibly shutter and open her mouth with an eager pleading look. This was all the indication the slutted up Julie needed as she then leaned forward gave her close friend a long kiss making sure to deposit all of her juice that she sucked up into the horny redhead’s mouth. With a gentle press from her hand under Sammie’s chin she broke the kiss away and motioned for her to swallow. Sammie eagerly obeyed the gorgeous raven haired beauty before her.

“Good girl. Remember to never to be wasteful.” She said with a seductive wink. “I’ve got a tape for you to watch. We both work tomorrow so you can like tell me all about it then sweetie.” Julie bent over at her knees to swap the tapes giving her friend who was ready to blow a close up shot at her dripping pussy. The tape she pulled out was labeled ‘Training #3’ but weirdly enough the new one she put in was labeled ‘Carl’s Personal Slave’. What should have been worry for her friend was replaced with envy. That lucky bitch gets to be his slave. The feeling of a tongue on her pussy alerted her to Sammie overcome with lust licking up all the juice that Mr. Carl left behind. She reached her hand behind her and onto the back of the redheads head, grabbing a handful of her hair she forced her face further into her pussy. “Is this what you like bitch. Is this what you are, a bitch in heat? I know I’m a slut so you must be a bitch in heat.” She yanked her friend’s head back so she could get a breath. “I’m going to get new clothes today so you be a good girl and behave. Tomorrow when we both work we finish this.” She gave her childhood friend a light slap on the cheek. She pushed in the tape and turned off the lights as she slammed the door behind her. After she locked it she thought to herself, how much she loves this job.