The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS INCEST, M/M, MAGIC, SEX BETWEEN MALES, AND A GENIE

GENIE WISHES

CHAPTER 3

I woke up the next morning. Now that I think about it, how am I going to use my new wish? The genie said he couldn’t give the power directly to me, so what then?

I got up and out of bed, and turned to stretch when I notice something new: a brand new laptop was sitting on my homework desk. It was very glossy and was navy blue in color. The charger was plugged into the side of it, which trailed to the outlet on the wall. A computer mouse was also plugged into the laptop.

On top of it, there was a CD ROM case. The case had bold letters that spelled out, “BUILD YOUR HOUSEMATES” With a picture of a normal house (which strikes a very close similarity to MY house) with different looking people.

Excited and curious, opened my spanking new laptop, turned it on, and popped the disk into the computer. Installation was easy, just like Sims 3.

When everything was installed, I clicked on the ‘CUSTOMIZE’ bar, and I was shown a basic image choice of dad, Tyler, and me, all three of them naked. I clicked on Tyler’s image, and the formatting went into a slew of options to choose from. This was almost exactly the same thing as the Sims3 character customizer, only with more and detailed options, and it looked more realistic. Immediately, I saw an option that had a cursor, which pointed to either -Straight—, -Bi—, and -Gay—, with Tyler’s cursor pointing to the middle between -Straight- and -Bi—.

Click. My brother is now bisexual. I’ll make him gay later.

“Lets see… Tyler’s pretty much fine as he is now…” I mused to myself. “Except all that body hair. Can I do anything about that… ?” I asked to no one in particular as I clicked the—HAIR—option. I smiled as the set hair level on different areas on the body was shown. From his head hair, to his eyebrows, facial, pubic, etc… I left the head hair and eyebrows alone while I reduced all the other body hair to 0%. I then clicked to his lower body, and turned the figure around. My member stirred as I made his rear a little bit bigger, only by about an inch.

Now lets see what I can do with daddy…

I clicked onto his image, and set to work. I basically left him as is, except I can see his trouser snake sizeable balls needed to be a little bigger; just to make sure he stays the big daddy around here. I made his penis 10 inches long, and made his balls the size of kiwis. I went to the sexuality cursor, and switched my dad right onto -Gay—.

I clicked [SAVE CHANGES], and it took about 5 minutes for it to load and exit itself out.

Just as I was going to see if the changes I made worked, I heard the front door close, and dad’s SUV driving off soon after. Heheh, now lets check out my favorite brother…

I went down the stairs and found Tyler eating a plate of pancakes (my guess is that dad made them for him, not that I mind; I’m never hungry in the morning). Tyler had just finished his breakfast and got up to put his dishes away. A smile spread on my face when I saw that sexy bubble butt packed into a pair of extra tighty-whites. Damn, that rear of his was already getting me hard. He saw me and nodded towards me.

“Morning, Dennis.” He said with a smile.

“Morning, Tyler. Say, why don’t you stand behind the couch?” Tyler shrugged and agreed. As he walked, to took not that the hair on his chest, arms, and legs was all gone, not to mention the patch of happy trail that was mission on the top of his speedo. My hot sibling posted himself right behind the couch. He shifted his weight as to lean on his right leg with his hands on the couch.

I went to his backside, and ran my and on his muscular arm while taking a close look.

Dayum! His skin was completely smooth! His arm hair was nowhere to be seen, not even a trace. It’s like he never had any bodily hair to begin with, yet still has a full scalp and handsome eyebrows. My hands roamed and felt his baby-soft complexion, my dick getting hard in my shorts as I held at his ultra-soft muscles.

“Dang, Dennis. Gotta say, your hands feel kinda good.” I planted a kiss on his neck before my hands slid their way down his sides, and I felt his undies. My hands immediately dipped into the cotton underwear and cupped his healthy-sized ass.

Oh wooooow… ! Tyler’s rump felt so full and smooth! It really does feel like a baby’s bottom. I can’t help but massage and knead those hefty, super soft globes. “Damn, Tyler… You feel so good…”

“MMmm, oh yeah… So does your hands, bro…”

ROGER’S PoV

Roger sighed as he rested his head on his hand at his desk. Tyler looked very sexy in those white briefs. It just completely complemented his incredibly hot body. Those broad-sized pectoral muscles – each one symmetrically perfect in a round-square shape, with pink nipples the size of quarters –soft or perked- placed rightfully on either side of his chest. And his toned arms looked good, healthy and strong, as do his calves and thighs… Tyler’s abdominal section was as good as the rest of his body – a perfect set of six-pack abs, and a perfect V-shape that led to his hidden equipment. He had no idea what Tyler’s junk looks like, so his imagination somewhat blurred what his son might look like down there. And turned around, there was not a minus point to denote about that stud son of his. His back was just right for him – it was defined around his body structure, and flowed very nicely about his body. And lucky for Roger, he has a good image of what his ass looked like; he had some good glances at his behind when he was in that blue speedo, tighty-whities, and that violet thong for when he stormed and raged at him for. Oh, how the man felt guilty for acting like such a disgraceful monster to his eldest son. And for what? Just the one time where Tyler was giving head to Dennis? So what if they’re brothers? Sure, it’s a tad abnormal, but it’s not like they killed or harmed an innocent person. Well, he can be a better parent for them-

“Hey, Roger! You got that fax for me yet?” Roger jumped when he was yanked from his thoughts and daydreaming.

“H-Huh?” He looked and saw that his printer had issued out his co-worker’s papers about 8 minutes ago. “Yeah- Yes, it is. Sorry about that, Paul.” Collecting himself, Roger took the papers, and got up to give Paul the work papers he needed.

“Thanks, Roger.” When he looked down to his papers, he noticed something that made him smirk at Roger. “Got something, eh, distracting on your mind, Roger?” Roger looked down, and his face went red as he saw a tube shape bulging on his right thigh.

“Oh shit—” Roger spazzed and went back to his desk before anyone else can spot his ‘little problem’. Paul laughed a little, adding to Roger’s embarrassment.

“What’s got YOU all hard up?”

“Just daydreaming about my son, Tyle—” DAMN! Roger caught himself before he slipped, and made a quick recovery, “—My son, Tyler’s previous girlfriend. She was really hot, you know what I mean?” Paul frowned and then glared at Roger.

“Oh? You do remember that that previous girlfriend was my daughter, Natalie, and that son of yours almost stole her virginity if it weren’t for that coast guard at the beach!” With that, Paul turned on his heel, and walked off, uttering a ‘that sick bastard’ as he went.

Roger slapped his hand to his forehead and swore. What a freaking faux paw THAT was. Oh well, at least his fantasizing about his son was kept to himself.

DENNIS’S PoV

Today went by a lot like yesterday, but I was feeling up my brother a lot more than then. God, no matter how much I touch him, I STILL cannot get over how flawlessly smooth and silky Tyler’s skin is! And the best part was that he allowed me to personally touch him all day!

He was on the couch, with me sitting next to him, but leaning over the side so my hands could roam over and touch him while I brought my lips and scanned them over his smooth-coated muscles. I rubbed the side of my face on his stomach as my left hand went to his inner thighs and my other hand feeling on of his arms. From time to time, he would giggle when something tingly brushed against his perfect complexion.

My hand had then reached in and cupped his crotch. He gave me a smirk while I massaged it a little. “Mind if I… have a feel underneath?” Tyler shrugged and nodded.

“Sure. Go ahea—” The door opened. I knew it was dad, but after two seconds, I felt that something wasn’t right. I looked around to see him with a look of shock and distraught.

“DENNIS!!!” He roared. I jumped up from the couch; he looks absolutely furious!

“D-Dad I-I-I—”

“Upstairs! To your room! NOW!” When I hesitated, he shouted at me again, which gave me the signal to get going up the steps.

“Dad! Why’re you yelling at him? He’s not doing anything—”

“Don’t defend him Tyler, he’s not worth it!” I turned the corner when I reached the top, but didn’t go into my room. Instead, I hid behind the wall where the stair railing was posted; at this point, I can see them, but they’d need to be standing at the front door in order to see me.

“Dad, it’s cool, ok? He was just feeling me, and I was lik—”

“I don’t want him touching you like that, Tyler!” I watched as my brother defended me against dad.

“Why the hell not, dad?!” Now, normally, if we ever tried saying something like that to him, he would have us using heavy sandpaper sheets for blankets. Luckily, my wish has apparently made him universally more lenient – at least in his standards. So why did he just boom off at me like this?

“Because I said so!! He shouldn’t be acting like that at you! He shouldn’t be feeling you up!! I’m the father, and I should be the one doing all tha—” He gapped and stopped mid sentence. THERE’S my answer. I felt myself get smug at the awkward moment he just made; so daddy’s the jealous type, huh? If he didn’t just yell at me, this’d be a little funnier. Of course, he was a walking hurricane when he found out mom cheated on him, but holy moly… !

Tyler stood there, mouth ajar and his briefs still pitched. Dad’s face obtained a red glow. Both of them were in a weird situation and wanting to forget what dad blurted out, they slumped onto the couch, Tyler’s member still standing tall in his underwear. After some awkward silence, dad spoke up, his eyes keep darting to Tyler’s boner.

THIRD-PERSON PoV

“So um... You uh… Want some help with that?” Roger said as he indicated his son’s erection. Tyler looked at his dad, blushing heavily at Roger’s suggestion.

“Huh- What, dad?”

Quickly getting over the awkward, he gave his son a sexy smirk “I HAVE been around the block a few times, son. I was young once too, you know.”

“Ye-Yeah, I know dad…”

“Alright then.” Taking the initiative, Roger reached forward, and took the waistband of those briefs. He peeled them down until Tyler’s member flopped right up. Tyler’s face was bright red – he’s done with this kind of thing so many times with a few hot chicks, but never has he felt so… Apprehensive, but definitely aroused. His heart rate was racing as that stud of a father slipped his hand in there, and grabbed his balls. Tyler gasped silently when that thick, manly hand handled his nuts while the other hand felt that hard shaft.

“Hm. Nice and smooth. You do a very good job shaving, son.” Tyler was like a virgin being seduced by a slutty girlfriend: he just sat there, and gapped, hardly able to get over the fact that his hunk dad was getting intimate with him!

Roger’s left hand started to grope and roll those orbs around as his right hand firmly massaged and manhandled Tyler’s cock. “Ahhh... Unghhh... Ah...” His chest heaved up and down as he gasped and panted. Precum oozed from the beet red head of his dick, begging for more attention.

“Damn, son. You’re gonna shoot if you don’t calm down.” Tyler gulped and nodded. “Well. I’ll just have to avoid hitting the sweet spots too much.” Roger’s hand then gently grabbed fully on that hard cock. Tyler moaned as his rod was gripped tight by his father’s hand. Keeping a firm grip, Roger’s hand went up and down on his older son’s throbbing dick.

Tyler was so much full of lust right now that it was overwhelming him. His toes curled as his left hand gripped Roger’s right knee, and Tyler’s other hand held onto a throw pillow. That hand used the copious precum to Roger’s advantage; he was able to choke his hand down while smoothly moving on that cock.

Tyler moaned out each time his frenulum was touched. His eyes closed, his jaw gaping open, his head pressed against the cushion of the couch, and he was moaning more and more.

Roger began to pump Tyler’s member more firmly, stroking him off faster and squeezing his cock harder. He was driving his son crazy. Roger was able to make Tyler last long enough to jerk him off at a good speed. His paced flowed into a fast rate. Tyler started to squirm as his father masturbated his son very rapidly, almost milking Tyler’s member.

Finally, Tyler couldn’t hold back any more before he yelled in sheer lust and pleasure as his cock throbbed hard and spurted 4 and half long, white ropes that splattered onto his chest and abs. Just watching his son’s wang burst, WHILE HE’S GRIPPING IT, and then looking at his sperm squirt into the air, and painting his chest was enough for Roger’s bulging pant leg to make a big dark stain, him panting from his hidden climax and helping his son get off.

Tyler panted with his eyes closed. This was the best orgasm in his life – better than the time he lost his virginity to a very disappointed and aggravated looking hottie a couple of years ago.

Meanwhile, Roger looked down to his receding tube-shaped bulge and the wet, sticky blotch it just created, a vague, white dab oozing from his pants. Embarrassed, Roger got up and turned away.

“Ahem. It’s uh… Getting late, so uh… I’m gonna… I’m going upstairs to head in, a-and you should do the same.”

“Yeah, dad…” Tyler replied in his afterglow. Just as Roger was leaving, Tyler got out of his pleasure high to say something. “Wait, dad?”

“Yeah, son?” Roger said as he reached the stairs, only turning halfway so that Tyler wouldn’t see the large wet spot.

“Please don’t get mad at Dennis… He’s a goofy brother, but he really wasn’t doing anything wrong, really.” Roger sighed and nodded.

“Sure, son. I understand. Good night.”

“Night, dad.” With that, Roger then marched into his room.

Tyler lingered on the couch a little more, tucking his soft member back into his briefs in the process. “Wow… I think I’m in love…” He said, chuckling at that comical joke… Or was it a joke?

With his glazed-over mind, he lugged himself up and walked dumbly around the couch and up the stairs. When he reached the top, that super weird urge struck him again, but this time, he was not resistant at all: getting a handjob from his hot daddy determined that he didn’t even care if he had 5 cocks jammed in his mouth right now. So he went for his little brother’s room.

DENNIS’S PoV

God, that handjob dad did was fucking awesome! Too bad Tyler didn’t return the favor, or if he did, I didn’t see it – I went into my room just when dad got up after Tyler blew off. Heck, I haven’t a chance to cum myself yet.

I flopped into my bed, grinning as I sighed happily, not even bothering to jack off. I waited the 7 minutes to midnight before I picked up the lamp and rubbed.

The genie appeared and smirked at me. “I take it from that dumb smile on your face, that the wish went well.”

“Oh, yeah—” I stopped. I heard the floor boards sound out: someone was heading into my room. “Quick, hide!” The genie blinked, but shrugged as he disappeared – I’m guessing he turned invisible.

Tyler strolled in, looking dazed and satisfied, and walked up to me before slumping onto his knees, fishing my throbbing dong out of my shorts, and took it into his mouth again.

I moaned loud as his tongue moved around and rubbed my cock. Fuck, I swear, that never gets old! Though something was different this time. Tyler seems a bit… Well, aloof right now. He’s sucking my cock, but he seems more willing this time.

Tyler sucked on me until I came. He drank my cum like a water bottle. Before anything else, my door flew open, and dad was standing there. His face looked exactly like it did when he came home about an hour ago. Fuck, he’s-

“Dennis, I thought I tol—”

“W-Wait, dad!” Tyler stood up. I can see him think for a moment before continuing, “Th-This is the bet I have with Dennis.”

“Huh?” Me and dad said in sync.

“You, know, dad. Yesterday morning? Before you went to work, remember? I lost a bet with Dennis, so I have to… You know…” A bet? What was he talking about? Whatever he meant, dad bought it. He nodded after talking a sec.

“Alright. I’ll let it slide this time. But whatever bet you two have, I want it to stop right now! I told you Tyler, I don’t want him touching you like that, OR you touching him like that.”

“But dad—”

“I mean it, Tyler! That’s final! Now get to bed, both of you.” With that, dad went off. I sighed when I heard dad’s door close.

“Thanks, Tyler.”

“Sure thing, Dennis. Sorry that dad yelled at you,” He then sighed, “I wish he had a thing for you like he does with me; that way, he won’t get mad every time we get close like that.”

“It’s ok, Tyler.”

“Thanks, man. Good night.”

“Night.” Tyler then got up and walked out of my room and closed my door.

“Talk about a dae ja vu.” I looked to see the genie reappearing.

“What do you mean?”

“That’s the second time I granted a wish to someone who’s oblivious to me.”

“Wait what?”

“Didn’t you hear him? He made a wish.”

“No he di- Oh that? That was just hypothetical. That doesn’t count for a wish, does it?”

“I heard ‘I wish’ before he left. YOU do the math.”

“Whaa? C’mon, man, I found the lamp!” I groaned.

“Yes, you did. But like I’ve said before, this is MY lamp.” He said as he wisped away.