The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A telepath returns home from an assignment and finds his father had been swindled out of lots of money. He begins a search and finds the culprit with a beautiful slave. He frees the slave and falls in love.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work of fiction, contains scenes of sex between adults, and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality, sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Geoffrey takes a wife.

By Latexthom

Geoffrey Thompson was a psychic with a lot of experience; he was on his way back from an assignment in America where he had enslaved two women for a client. His plane was in the final approach at Heathrow. Geoffrey was a handsome man with jet black hair and a fit body. He had used the gym often and his face was very pleasing to women. He developed his skills to help his mother before she died of cancer. He took away all her pain and after explaining what he had done had promised never to use his powers for self-gratification. He had kept this promise and had made lots of money using his skills for others.

After clearing Passport control and then customs he caught the London shuttle to Hammersmith. He intended on visiting his father before travelling home. He got off the shuttle just under a mile for his Father’s home and walked the remainder of the way. On entering his Father’s home he found him in a very depressed state. When he enquired what was wrong, his Father told him that his bank account was empty, some forty thousand pounds her been taken. This father also told him that the bank said he had taken it out. Geoffrey looked in his mind and played back his memories and found a young man and woman who called and took him to the bank to remove his money and then made him forget. Geoffrey recognised another Psychic and was determined to help. He extracted the number plate of their car from his Father’s memories wrote it down. He gave his father some money and said, “I will get your money back when I find the perpetrators.

After leaving his Father much happier, he walked to the local police station and stood outside. He linked with all the police and civilians in the police station to see if anyone used the DVLA system to find addressed. He did not find anyone so he decided to find a hotel and try again the next day. Next morning found him standing outside again, he found a WPC sitting at a computer terminal feeding car registrations into the DVLA database. He caused her to enter the car he was looking for and he got an address in the borough of Wandsworth He caught a tube and travelled to the nearest tube station to the thief’s address. He was soon standing outside their house where the van was parked and he found one person inside. It turned out to be the young woman’s mother and she had been enslaved by the man.

Geoffrey learnt from her mind that they had just left on Holiday and they would be on their way to Waterloo station. He also found evidence of the evil mind controller and his enslavement of the young woman and her mother.

Geoffrey removed all the evil programming from her mind and then took a taxi to Waterloo and arrived twenty minutes later. He ascertained that their train was not in so, he waited. He saw the two people walk into the station and he was bowled over by the beauty of the woman. She was far outside the man’s league and he had obviously taken her mind.

Geoffrey snuck into the man’s mind and found he was a minor player. He moved across to the female and made her need the toilet. She excused herself from the man and walked to the toilets. Geoffrey positioned himself outside the woman’s toilet after she had gone in. He was not in the view of the man but Geoffrey was still in his mind. Geoffrey caused him to forget the woman for the next thirty minutes and then deposited a mole which would remove his abilities and then give him a mental command.

The woman walked out and Geoffrey moved into her mind and caused her to follow him, He walked out of the station and to the taxi rank. They got in and Geoffrey told the driver to take them to Paddington station.

When they arrived at Paddington Geoffrey led the woman on the Train to Cambridge.

While they travelling he removed much of the evil programming from her mind and freed her, He had found several rules that he would have placed in her so to keep his promise with his mother he lest these be. The woman said, “What have you done I feel free.” Geoffrey replied, “You are free for the time being.” She asked “What do you mean the time being.” Geoffrey replied, “I left a mole in your boyfriends mind, He should have had it by now. If he does as it requests he can have you back.” The woman said, “Please don’t send me back to him. He is evil and he makes me do the vilest things.” Geoffrey replied, “That is up tom him, what did he do with the forty thousand he stole in Hammersmith.” He spent it on a cruise for the both of us and some slutty clothes for me.” Geoffrey replied, “Well if he has spent it he cannot get you back.”

The woman looked out of the window and asked, “Where are you taking me?” Geoffrey replied, “I am taking you home. Now be quite while I think. Otherwise I will enslave you myself.” The woman sat quietly looking out of the window. She saw the train arrive at Cambridge and as Geoffrey stood, he said, “Come on then.” The woman stood and Geoffrey asked, “What is your name.” She replied, “I have no idea, he took my name away and called me Slut all the time.” Geoffrey replied, “Ok I will help you to recover your name when I get you home.” Slut stood and walked with him off the train. He took a taxi to his large three stories home. After paying off the taxi he turned and walked to the door. Slut was right behind him and was still silent. He unlocked the front door and opened it for the woman to enter first. She walked in and he followed. She looked around to hall at all the portraits hanging on the walls and the grand staircase climbing to the first floor gallery.

Geoffrey walked to the kitchen at the back of the house and asked, “Would you like tea or coffee?” Slut replied, “Tea please. Am I aloud to talk now?” Geoffrey replied, “Not just yet let me make the tea and will sit in the drawing room and I will see if I can find your name.”

Geoffrey made two cups of tea and carried them with milk and sugar, on a tray to the drawing room. Slut followed close behind and sank into a soft low armchair. Geoffrey place her tea beside her on a small table he asked if she wanted milk and sugar. Slut replied, “Just milk please, he made me drink tea with sugar and I hated it.”

Geoffrey added milk to both cups and sat down opposite Slut. He wanted to ask her a question but before he did he slipped into her mind and tweaked her arousal to spike whenever she looked at him. He searched through her memories starting with her youngest ones and found her name quite quickly. Without her knowledge he changed the rules in her mind so instead of answering to or calling herself Slut she now used her real name. He then replanted the name where the evil man had ripped it out. Geoffrey then said, “You are a very attractive woman and you have tweaked my heart strings. How would you like to live here with the option of being my wife?” Helen replied, “You are very handsome and if I had met you first I would have said yes. What if he comes to look for me?” Geoffrey replied, “He will never look for you and even if he found you he can no longer tweak your mind.”

Helen locked up at Geoffrey and felt a sudden hit in her pussy. It was a nice feeling not like the ones her old partner had caused. She looked again and got another hit. She then screamed and said, “My name is Helen, you have fixed my mind.”

Geoffrey said, “Nice to meet you Helen my name is Geoffrey and I would like to court you. We could dine out this evening.” I have a lecture tomorrow so you will have to stay here alone. You can explore the house and Garden but you must never leave this property unless you are in my company.” He made this a rule she could not break.

Helen said, “You are very handsome, I would be pleased, to join you for dinner and I think my body wants you. However I only have the clothes I stand up in.” Geoffrey said, “Ok let’s go shopping there are good shops in Cambridge city centre.” Helen said, “I cannot go out like this. You have no idea what I am wearing under this dress.”

Geoffrey replied, “Well if you would like my body, go upstairs and find the master bedroom above this room and get undressed, if you are nervous of me seeing what you have on under your dress then you should hide it before I come upstairs.” Helen walked out of the room and up the grand staircase she found the master bedroom and took off her dress; she then removed the latex underwear and hid it under the bed. Geoffrey waited five minutes and then joined her. He had never had anyone complain about his love making so he was sure he could win her over.

Geoffrey found Helen lying on the bed, nude and smiling. He took his trousers off and his briefs and climbed on the bed. Helen was a randy as possible and it was only caused by looking at Geoffrey. He mounted her as he pushed his solid pole into her waiting hole and started a slow rhythm. He maintained that until Helen started panting and then increased the rate. Helen had never had anyone who made her body sing like this and she orgasmed four times before Geoffrey came filling her womb with his milky output.

After he had extracted himself from her pussy he said, “Dress in your underwear so I can see would you have.” Helen extracted the latex clothing from beneath the bed and put it on. It consisted of a latex bra, latex knickers, and a latex short sleeved under skirt which was only slightly shorter that her dress. Geoffrey said, “I have always fancied woman in latex or PVC and I think you should keep them on.” His mind was very strong and it made this a rule.” He held out his hand and she took it. He said, “Put your dress on and we will go shopping.” He unlocked the back door and they walked out towards the three car garage at the back of the property. Before going to America, Geoffrey had just finished restoring an ‘E’ type Jaguar. It was in the right hand garage and the left hand garage contained a Ranger Rover Sport. The middle garage was a workshop with lathe, milling machine, pillar drill and electric hack saw plus large bench. There were three tool chests and a batch of shelves with boxes of components.

Geoffrey opened the door in front of the ‘E’ type. Helen was astonished and said, “This looks fantastic is it brand new.” Geoffrey replied, “No I have just finished restoring it.” He opened the passenger door and Helen climbed in. He then walked around to the driver’s door and got in.

The six cylinder engine started on the first turn of the key and purred as it ticked over. He had rebuilt the engine and gearbox and all the running gear. The car purred down the drive and out onto the highway. It was soon driving through Cambridge and Geoffrey parked it in a designated parking place in the university compound. He again walked around the car and opened the door for Helen. She had no experience of anyone giving her such good manners and she was beginning to fall for him. They walked into the city centre and into a female clothing store. They purchased five very smart outfits for Helen and Geoffrey paid with his platinum Amex card. With her shopping, in bags, Helen followed Geoffrey back to the car and as he opened the passenger door for her she said, “Do you always give this gentleman’s manners to your lady?” Geoffrey replied. “This is normal practice, my Mother insisted on this kind of support to my female partners.” He placed Helen’s shopping in the trunk and got in behind the wheel. He drove back to his home and parked in the garage. As he turned the engine off, he heard the phone ringing in the workshop. He moved to answer it and found his Father on the other end. “He father said, “I had a visitor tonight and he gave me a cheque for twenty thousand, he also gave me a suit case full of female clothing in latex. Geoffrey replied, “Ok put the cheque in your bank account in the morning and I will get someone to pick up the suitcase.”

Hi father said, “OK I will do that, take care and look after you.” Geoffrey said he would and closed the cal. Returning to the car he opened the door for Helen and then extracted the shopping from the trunk. They walked back to the house as the garage door automatically close.

In the house Geoffrey said, “Take these up to the bedroom and choose what you would like to wear this evening, I need to make some phone calls so see you in a minute or two.” Helen replied, “I am randy again and need your cock in my pussy.” Geoffrey replied, “I’ll come up after I have made my phone calls.” He called the best restaurant in Cambridge and made a reservation for seven o’clock. He then called DHL and arranged for them to collect a suitcase from his Father’s address and convey it to his address in Cambridge. Helen had listened in on the phone in the bedroom and was very impressed. She placed the new purchased items in one of the wardrobes and selected a leather skirt and jacket to wear that evening. Geoffrey walked into the bedroom and said, “Is that what you have chosen?” Helen replied, “Yes these are tonight’s choice.”

Geoffrey said, “I am randy looking at you, would you like another round of sex.” Helen said, “If it is like the last one, yes.” Geoffrey climbed on the bed and patted the space beside him. Helen jumped into place and Geoffrey kissed her. She could not understand why she was falling for him so soon, but he was doing everything possible to make her.

They made love for quite a while and Helen had seven orgasms Before Geoffrey came. After then had finished and Helen was resting, Geoffrey said, “You have a shower and get ready. I will follow you in about five minutes. Helen had a shower and was drying herself when Geoffrey walked into the on-suite. He slipped off his clothes and stepped into the shower, Helen had not seen his naked body before and when she did, she almost feinted. In the shower Geoffrey was in Helen’s mind and he was making her fall for him. By the end of the evening she would be madly in-love.

After the shower he dried himself with a big fluffy towel and he walked out of the on-suite. Helen looked up and her body’s arousal climbed. She said, “If that offer is still open, I am ready to accept. Can I borrow the phone? I would like to call my Mother.” Geoffrey replied, “The offer is still open but it now comes with conditions. And yes you can call your mother. Helen picked up the phone and dialled her Mother; she then turned to Geoffrey and asked, “What conditions.” Before Geoffrey answered, Helen Mother said, “Hello.” Helen replied, “Hello mother this is Helen, are you all right.” Helen’s mother told Helen that she was alright and that she had received a call from that little bastard. He wanted to talk to you but I hit him with a sauce pan and he left.” They talked for a further five minutes and then Helen said, “Ok Mum I will go now I’ll talk tomorrow.” After she put the phone down she asked Geoffrey as he was walking out of the room, “What were the conditions.” Geoffrey turned and said, “You need to wear latex clothing, you look stunning when you do.” Helen replied, “You need not worry, he made it so my skin will not accept normal clothing.” Geoffrey said, “I could relieve you of that.” Helen replied, “Not if you want the condition realized, providing that I can change it often, when it gets sticky.” Geoffrey replied, “I have no objection to that. You get ready while I go and make a drink.

Geoffrey walked down stairs intending to walk to the kitchen but as he approached the bottom stair, the door bell sounded. He crossed to the door and opened it. He found the departmental secretary, Sydney on the door step. Sydney said, “I am glad you are back, Doctor Thompson, did you have a good trip.” Geoffrey replied, “Yes very good.” Sydney continued, “Shortly after you departed the Master had a small heart attack. Last night he had a large one and he will not be able to continue in his role. Normally the master has to have a wife, but he made you his successor two years ago. Is there anyone you could marry quickly?” Geoffrey picked up the phone from the hall table and selected intercom, he dialled the bedroom and when Helen answered, Geoffrey said, “Are you presentable, we have a vaster that needs to see you. A few seconds later, Helen could be seen walking down the stairs dressed in the leather suit.

Geoffrey turned to Sydney and said, “This beautiful lady and accepted my proposal and will be my wife in less than a month. As Helen walked up to Sydney she said, “I am Geoffrey’s fiancée and I am very pleased to meet you.” Sydney said, “This is fantastic, Dr Thompson, could you please come to the Master’s office at eight o’clock tomorrow.” Geoffrey agreed to be there and said, “He would also bring Helen.” Sydney said, “OK see you both in the morning,” and she departed. Geoffrey made a change to Helen’s mind and placed himself as the master, in the command making her submissive. He increased the rule so she would always do as he suggested and be incapable of being disobedient. He led her out to the garage after locking the door and this time he used the Range Rover. He drove her into Cambridge and parked in the lot adjacent to the restaurant. As they walked into the restaurant the Maître d’hôtel said, “Dr Thompson, welcome and to young lady welcome also. You have your usual booth Doctor. Geoffrey led Helen to a very quiet booth where she would not be disturbed. It was normal when Geoffrey ate there, that he brought work and needed peace and quiet. Geoffrey had a chair for Helen to sit in and then moved to the chair opposite. He intended to give Helen something to look at while her love and adoration grew.

They ordered from the menu and then talked throughout the meal. Helen gave her life story and Geoffrey gave a potted history of his. Geoffrey had ordered some wine to match the main course and Helen was getting giddy. Every time he spoke she looked at his mouth and eyes and was falling in love. When she had spoken to her mother, she had explained about her gentlemanly saviour and he mother had said, “So he is for keeps then,” She now realised that the conversation with her mother had been correct. As the waitress brought the Desert, Helen was already madly in love with Geoffrey. Geoffrey poured the last of the wine into Helen glass and finished his desert. Helen finished her desert and drank the remainder of her wine. Geoffrey settled the bill and they walked out together. He drove her home and made love to her on the sitting room carpet. Helen was now completely smitten with Geoffrey. She had been submissive to her last Master so she did not see anything wrong with being totally submissive to Geoffrey. They went to bed together at eleven twenty and slept all night.

Next morning Geoffrey’s alarm sounded at six thirty and he jumped out of bed. He showered and saved before going down stairs to make breakfast for two. Helen showered, washed and dried her underwear and then joined Geoffrey in the kitchen. They had breakfast together and Chatted about everything under the sun. They cleared away and washed up at Seven fifteen and were ready to depart at Seven-thirty. Helen had on her latex underwear under a silk dress.

Geoffrey was wearing an open neck white shirt and blue pin stripe suit. He again used the Land Rover and drove them into the City. Parking in his designated parking space they walked to the master’s office and arrived at five to eight. Sydney was already there and she invited them in. Sydney explained that Geoffrey was to act as the Master for the next week and by the end of the week he would be the collage master. She showed him around the office and asked if there was anything he needed help with.

Geoffrey replied, “If you could arrange our wedding as soon as possible, that would be the best help you could give us. What about my lectures should I still give them or do we find someone else.” Sydney told him to give the Lecture that morning but she would find someone else to give the later ones. Geoffrey replied, “Ok I will take Helen home and come back in time for my lecture.” Sydney said, “When you come back use your proper designated parking place and I will see you after your lecture.” Geoffrey led Helen out of the office and back to the car. Helen asked, “What did she mean about your parking place.” Geoffrey replied, “I suspect she meant the master’s space.” Helen replied, “O Yes, you know I love you don’t you.” Geoffrey replied, “Yes I do and |I love you.” As he said that he moved into her mind and changed the commands in her mind to be that of her own ideas. He drove home and when they arrived he said, “You should get your suit case this morning I paid for “a before ten service.

So when it comes put all your clothes in your wardrobe and then you can change into a latex outfit. When you are at home you must wear latex and nothing else. I will see you this afternoon.” He drove back to the university and parked in the master’s space. A he got out of the vehicle one of his most loathed female students shouted, “You will get into trouble parking there.” He ignored her and walked to his office. Today’s lecture was about hypnosis and he was intending to use that student as an example. On the way to his office he saw quite a few members of his study group and one particular boy grabbed his attention. He learnt from his mind that he had the hot’s for the loathed female student and had asked her out a number of times without success. Geoffrey said, “Derek, Please find Caroline and bring her to my office. I need to see you both.” Derek smiled and ran off to find Caroline.

Geoffrey had been in his office for ten minutes when there was a nervous knock.” Geoffrey opened the door and found Caroline with Derek behind her. He said, “Come in both of you. As you know today’s lecture is about hypnosis and I want a demonstration towards the end, I would like Derek to hypnotise you Caroline. Give me a quick demonstration Derek.

Derek attempted to Hypnotise Caroline but she was fighting it and would not go under. Geoffrey stepped in and said, “Try this. “ He used the sea-saw technique whereby he gave a miss direction to Caroline’s brain and then said sleep.” He used his psychic powers to close down her conscious mind. Then he said, as he pushed the rules into her subconscious, “Caroline, you are now going to fulfil the role of a female in today’s society you are what your master wants you to be. Derek her is your Master and he is to be obeyed at all times, you role in life to be his fuck toy and you will think what he wants you to think and do what he wants you to do. Disobedience is unthinkable and you can never shout at, or abuse, any of the male half of the population. Geoffrey restarted her conscious mind and Caroline said, “I will not permit this.” Derek said, “Caroline you will believe that you are the most submissive person and I am your natural Master. If I want to hypnotise you I will and you will not attempt to fight it.”

Geoffrey said, “That was good Derek, do another demonstration.” This time Derek was successful and Caroline was soon in a deep trance. Derek continued, “Caroline you will remove all your underwear when you wake up and you will never attempt to wear any ever again. This evening you will come around to me apartment with your overnight bag packed. Derek woke Caroline up and she immediate threw off her underwear.” Geoffrey said, “That was good Derek you need to practise a bit more before the lecture, you have half an hour.”

As Caroline headed for the door, Geoffrey said, “If you feel that Derek has over stepped himself Caroline, you should make representation to the Master. He will help you I am sure.” Derek turned to look at Geoffrey and he winked. Derek smiled and walked after Caroline.

To be continued