The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Geoffrey finds a wife

chapter 3

At that same time Helen was in the outskirts of London. She travelled into the city and found her way to the Skin Two shop and factory. After parking the Range Rover two streets away, she walked to the shop. She was still dressed as she was when Caroline left so as she entered the shop the sales assistant asked what she wanted. When Helen told her who she was and what she wanted the sales assistant changed her attitude and Helen was served properly. She was measured for the wedding dress and she was given all the tops in her current size. Helen agreed to pick up the wedding dress that next day and then paid with Geoffrey’s card. She carried the new tops back to the car. From the shop she drove to her mother’s house and knocked on Marilyn’s door in the same street. Marilyn was very pleased to see Helen and asked where the evil man was.” Helen explained how she had been rescued and what had happened since. She finished by explaining the maid’s position and she hoped that Marilyn would lake it.” Marilyn replied, “If I get to be with you, I will take it.” Helen told Marilyn to pack some clothes and then went to collect her mother.

Helen’s mother was already packed and ready. Helen put the suitcase in the trunk with the shopping and went back to pick up Marilyn. Marilyn put her case in the trunk with Helen’s mother and jumped into the back seat. Helen engaged the Sat. Nav. by entering Home and set off driving west. The Sat. Nav. took her to the M25, where she turned north and followed the M25 until she reached the M11. There had been an accident on the M11 so the journey took a lot longer that it should. They stopped for lunch in a rural pub off the Motorway and after eating joined the M11 again heading towards Cambridge. Helen pulled into Geoffrey’s drive at three forty-five. Marjory, Helen’s Mother looked at the house and said, “You have certainly landed on your feet this time.” Helen drove round to the garage and parked in front of the left hand door.

Helen walked to the kitchen door and opened it with the key on the Car keys ring. Helen showed them around the house and Marjory was in full envy of her daughter. Marilyn could also not believe how Helen had secured such a find. Helen gave Marilyn an outfit of latex clothing from her too small range and Marilyn put it on and moved into one of the spare rooms. Marjory moved into the room Caroline and Dorothy had used and unpacked her suitcase. After Marilyn had organised her new bedroom, she moved back into Helen’s and crawled under her skirt. She was still under the skirt when Geoffrey arrived home; he parked the Jag in front of the right hand garage door and checked to house for minds. He remembered Marjory and made her subservient to him and Helen and when he found Marilyn he did the same to her.

Geoffrey walked in the kitchen door and walked to the stairs, he met Marjory coming down and she asked, “Do you have a TV?” Geoffrey replied, “In the dining room.” Marjory asked, “Do you mind if I watch my daytime soaps.” Geoffrey replied, “No you go right ahead. That is the dining room,” pointing at the door next to the kitchen door. The kitchen was at the back of the house on the right and the Dining room was at the back on the left. It was a large room with a big table and ten chairs and at the far end were a three piece suit and a TV around an inglenook fireplace.

Marjory walked into the dining room and Geoffrey continued up the stairs. As he entered the master bedroom he saw Helen and Marilyn’s back, between her legs. Helen said, “You are home, this is Marjory, your new maid. Mother is about somewhere. Geoffrey replied, “Your Mother is down stairs watching the TV. I see you have persuaded Marilyn to wear latex.” Helen orgasmed and then said, “Marilyn can I introduce you to my Fiancée. He is to be the Father of all my children. Marilyn stepped out from under Helen’s skirt and said, “God Helen he is gorgeous, where did you find such a hulk.” Helen said, “I did not find him, he found me.” Geoffrey said, “I thought the maid was responsible for making the diner.” Marilyn jumped up and ran out on her way to the kitchen. Geoffrey asked Helen, “Did everything go Ok today.” Before she replied, he moved in to kiss her and they ended up making love. While he was banging away, Helen said, “Everything was fine, Skin two will have the dresses for me and the bridesmaids tomorrow. Geoffrey explained what Sydney had asked, and Helen said, “I only need two bridesmaids but I could use a Maid of Honour.” Geoffrey said, “She is about a size ten; get her some latex clothes tomorrow at Skin Two.” What are you intending to do with Caroline.” Helen said, “Apart from eating out my pussy, I will introduce her to Marilyn. She needs to develop her lesbian side.” Geoffrey replied, “She also needs to get her degree.” After Geoffrey had finished making love, they both went down to the kitchen to see how Marilyn was doing.” Marilyn was a very accomplished chef as she had working in the kitchen of a London restaurant for a number of years went she wasn’t under Helen’s skirts.

Helen was about to lay the kitchen table when Geoffrey said, “Your mother is in the dining room, lay up in there.” Helen loaded everything for the table onto a tray and carried it through to the dining room. After Helen had left the Kitchen, Geoffrey said, “That smells very good, what are, you making.” Marilyn replied, “Spaghetti bolognaise. It will be ready in about half an hour.” Before anyone could say anything else, the phone started ringing. Geoffrey answered the one in the kitchen and found himself talking to his father. He said, “Hi Dad, should you not be on your way here.” He Father said, “Sorry Son, I think I have sprained my ankle, can you pick me up.” Geoffrey replied, “I can do better that that, my future wife is coming down to London tomorrow to collect her wedding dress, I will get her to come by and pick you up. I have to work tomorrow; I have a new job which I will tell you all about when I see you.”

After the call was terminated, Geoffrey said to Marilyn, “I will need to tell He3len.” He walked into the dining room and found Helen sitting with her Mother watching the TV. The table was not made up and the tray was still full at it was when Helen left the kitchen. Geoffrey coughed and Helen jumped up, she ran to the ray and started laying the table places. While Helen and Marjory were sitting together, Geoffrey had noticed where Helen had got her beauty from. Marjory was still a very attractive woman. Geoffrey thought, “If you want her, Dad you can have her.” He sat next to Marjory in the seat Helen had just vacated and said, “You have a very fit body Marjory, what did you do to keep it that way.” Marjory replied, “Ballroom dancing.” Geoffrey replied, “My Dad will be here tomorrow, he used to be a local champion dancer.” Marjory said, “Helen is a good dancer, do you dance.” Geoffrey replied, “I was reasonably good some time ago, before my Mother died.”

Marjory replied, “So your Father is a free man.” Geoffrey replied, “Yes he is free and he is one of the gentlest people you could meet. Helen had finished laying the table and as she walked back to her Mother and sai8d, “You must take after your Father and you could qualify to be the gentlest man in the world. Geoffrey replied, “When you bring him back we will have a competition and you two will decide.” Helen said, “When I bring him back, I thought he was coming up by train.” “He rang earlier and asked if I could go down and collect him. I told him you were going to London tomorrow so you will bring him back.”

Helen said, “I love YOU, and I do not want anyone else having sex with me.” Geoffrey turned to Marjory and said, “It looks like it will be between you and Caroline then.” Marjory asked, “Who is Caroline?” Helen replied, “The reason I am wearing this mackintosh dress.” Marjory said, “You will need to explain.” Helen explained how she took advantage of Caroline and that she should not have.”

Marjory looked into Geoffrey’s eyes and said, “You need to forgive her and let her wear some normal clothing.” Geoffrey replied, “Only if you agree to wear the dress coat.” Marjory found she could not object. Geoffrey said, “Helen take your mother up stairs and you can take the coat dress off and put on one of your new tops and a skirt. Get your mother to wear what you take off.” Helen and Marjory walked out of the dining room and up the stairs. In Helen’s bedroom she changed clothes and then instructed her mother to undress. Marjory undressed as instructed and Helen told her to put on the short skirt and the coat dress. Marjory did not want to but found she could not disobey.

When Marjory was dressed as Helen had instructed they walked back down to the dining room. When they entered the room, Marjory said, “Why is it that I have done as both you and Helen have instructed.” Geoffrey replied, “You must be very submissive if you do as other people direct you.” Marjory replied, “I am not submissive and I never have been.” Geoffrey moved into her mind and made her forget that she had never been submissive and to accept this new reality. Marjory said, “Will you both promise not to give me instructions, I seem to be very submissive.” Helen said, “Mummy, I like you being Submissive so you will wear those clothes until I tell you otherwise and forget I gave you that instruction.” Marjory asked, “What did you just say.” Geoffrey said, “Marjory you love being submissive and you can never complain about it, now forget this instruction and give your daughter a hug.” Marjory stood up and hugged Helen and then said, “I just love it when you tell me what to do.” Marilyn came into the room and said, “Dinner will be ready in five minutes.” Geoffrey followed Marilyn back into the kitchen and asked, “Is there anything I can carry in.” Marilyn showed him the pots that were ready and he took each one and placed it on the table, close to the places that were laid. The last item was a plate of garlic bread which Geoffrey took through to the table. Marilyn was about to eat in the kitchen when Geoffrey said; “Eat with us. When away from the table you will always be the maid, but at the table you are one of the family who lives in this house.” When Marilyn entered the dining room she said, “Marjory I see you have decided to join us.” Marjory replied, “I did not want to, but I was persuaded.” Geoffrey said, “Marjory stop blaming someone else you should always own your actions.” Helen served out the food onto the four plates and then they all ate. After the meal was finished Geoffrey said, “Marilyn and Helen will wash up, while I take Marjory upstairs and start this competition. Marilyn when you have the kitchen in a pristine condition, take Helen into the drawing room and eat her out.”

Geoffrey led Marjory out of the dining room, and up the grand staircase. Geoffrey took Marjory into her bedroom and told her to lie on the bed. He moved into her mind and made it so she could never wear clothes made from woven cloth. Any touch of woven cloth except a towel would cause her skin to burn excessively. He then made it so the next man to make love to her, after him, would be her ideal partner and she would be totally submissive towards him. Geoffrey mounted her gently and kept the rhythm going for forty-five minutes. Marjory had come more timed than she had in the last ten years. As Geoffrey climbed off the bed, Marjory said, “I think you will win this contest and your Father will be disappointed.” Geoffrey replied, “You will have to wait and see,” before leaving the room.” Marjory decided to change her clothing but found she could not wear any of the clothes she had brought with her. She ended up in the skirt and mackintosh she had on earlier. She followed Geoffrey down stairs and heard him talking in the drawing room. Geoffrey had asked Helen how much fuel was in the Range Rover and Helen had told him it was full she had filled it up in Cambridge on the way home. Geoffrey instructed Helen to use the Range Rover again tomorrow and to take Caroline with her to London. She would need to buy latex outfits for her Mother, Caroline and Sydney and she should use the card again. Geoffrey also gave her the address of his father and told her to tell him about the competition. He could practice on Caroline if he wanted.”

Marjory asked, “Why do I need more latex clothing.” Helen replied, “You cannot wear any other clothing, now that you have tried latex.” Marjory huffed and said, “I am going back to the TV.” As Marjory walked out Geoffrey said, “Have you had enough yet Helen?” Helen replied, “I could never have enough of Marilyn, her tongue is magic.” Geoffrey said, “Helen, Marilyn must be getting tired.” Helen said, “Are you getting tired Marilyn.” Marilyn stopped licking and replied, “Yes I am getting very tired.” Helen said, “Well you can stop after the next orgasm.”

Marilyn gave an extra push and Helen orgasmed. Marilyn pulled out and stood up, she then said, “I am going to join Marjory.” As Marilyn walked out of the drawing room, Geoffrey said, “I am tired do you want to go to bed, you have a long day tomorrow.” Helen replied, “Yes come on, we will go to bed.” At the bottom of the stairs, Geoffrey said, “You go up and have a shower, wash and dry you clothes and I will be up in a moment, I will tell Marilyn and Marjory we are going to bed.” As Helen climbed the stairs, Geoffrey walked to the dining room and told Marjory and Marilyn that he and Helen were going up to retire for the evening. Marjory said, “Good night,” and Marilyn said, “I was hopping Helen would return the favour.” Geoffrey replied, “I’ll send her in, in the morning.”

As Helen came out of the on-suite she saw the glint in Geoffrey’s eyes and said, “Can we take a rain check my pussy is sore.” Geoffrey replied, “You should have thought of that before you made Marilyn eat you out for so long, she would like you to give her what she gave you.” Helen said, “Now, I am tired.” Geoffrey replied, “Yes now. Otherwise it will be in the morning and you will be late leaving.” A Helen ran out of the bedroom, Geoffrey sank into her mind and made her subservient to Marilyn for the evening.

Helen went down to the dining room and said, “Geoffrey has sent me to pleasure you.” Marilyn said, “We can do that in my bedroom.”

Geoffrey was soon asleep and when he awoke in the morning he found he was still alone. He got up promising himself some retribution. He had a shower and dressed in clean clothes. He had two meeting that morning and he wanted to look smart. As he exited his bedroom, he heard a car draw up outside and he ran down the stairs, opening the front door he found Caroline on the door step. He said, “You will need to get Helen up she is in the front spare bedroom with Marilyn.” Caroline did not know Marilyn but did not want to question Geoffrey who continued, “Go into Helen’s bedroom and choose some clothes from her wardrobe. It is time for your coatdress to come off.”

Caroline ran upstairs and into Helen’s bedroom she opened the wardrobe and extracted the best outfit from the selection of clothing. She took off the coat dress and donned the business outfit consisting of Blouse, skirt and jacket. When she was dressed, she went looking for Helen and found her eating out Marilyn. Caroline said, “When you have finished practicing on the staff, come and eat out your Mistress.” Caroline wondered why she had said that and then thought, “Perhaps Geoffrey does not like Helen eating out the staff.” Helen extracted herself from Marilyn and said, “Where is your dress coat and why are you wearing the clothes I had planned to wear today.” Helen moved across to Caroline smiling, the previous night when Helen was fighting her obedience to Marilyn, Marilyn had instructed her to love being submissive and not to be concerned when doing as she was instructed.” Helen started sucking and flicking her tongue at Caroline’s clitoris. Caroline soon had her orgasm and instructed Helen to continue. After the second orgasm, Geoffrey came into the room and said, “You had better be going you will not get everything done otherwise.” Helen stood up and said, “Caroline is wearing my clothes.” Geoffrey said, “You haven’t got time to change just go as you are.” Helen was smiling as she walked out with Caroline, Geoffrey handed her, the keys to the Range Rover and they went out of the back door. Caroline asked, “I thought we were using my car?” Helen replied, “We have to pick up Geoffrey’s dad, so he wanted us to take this.” Geoffrey linked with Helen’s mind and made her submissive until they reached the outskirts of London.

Helen drove out of the long drive onto the B1050 heading towards the M11. They were soon driving down the M11 and Caroline was asking what the itinerary was?” Helen replied, “Skin two for out dresses and then on to Geoffrey’s Father.” Caroline replied, “Perhaps you could buy some new outfits at Skin Two and wear one home.” One hour and fifty five minutes later Helen parked outside the Skin Two factory. They walked in together and the sales assistant said, “I am glad you came is this one of your bridesmaids.” Helen replied, “Yes this is Caroline and she is the bigger of the two.” The said assistant went onto the factory and returned with two boxes, saying “Your dresses are in here, go into the changing room and try them on.” Caroline and Helen went into the changing room each taking a box. Helen opened the box and found a bridesmaids dress, She stepped out and told the sales assistant she had the wrong box. The sales assistant said, “You are both the same size so does it matter which one you put on.” Helen wanted to ague but Marilyn had been very successful making her submissive and she went back into the changing room to put the dress on.” Caroline, had heard this exchange and started putting the wedding outfit on. She started with the blue corset and as she got it half on she walked out and asked the sales assistant to help.

When the corset on tightly fastened Caroline went back into her changing room, to put on the wedding dress. Helen had put on the bridesmaids dress and was wondering what to do now. Caroline finished dressing and stepped out, she knocked on Helen’s door and said, “What is your dress like, mine is fantastic.” Helen emerged and the sales assistant said, “Stand together while I take a photograph. After the picture had been taken Helen gave the sales assistant the orders Geoffrey had detailed. The sales assistant took the list into the Factory and returned with some of the order. She said there is none of your size.” Caroline replied, “Helen put your coat over that dress and come into my dressing room.”

Helen walked into her dressing room and put the mackintosh over the bride’s maids dress and then walked into Caroline’s room. Caroline said, “Help me off with this dress and corset and then eat me out, I am very randy.” Helen did as instructed and crawled into Caroline’s pussy. The sales assistant waited for five minutes and then knocked on the door, saying “Is everything alright in there?” Caroline replied, “Yes everything is fine, you can come in if you want.” The young girl walked in and seeing Helen started to turn and leave but Caroline said, “Come in and you can be next.”

WHEN Caroline orgasmed, she instructed the sales assistant to change places with her. As the sales assistant sat down Helen moved into her crotch and started licking and sucking. Caroline dressed in Helens best clothing and placed the corset and dress back in the box. Helen gave the sales assistant two orgasms and then stood up. The sales assistant said, “Sorry we were unable to fulfil your order, we will manufacture this missing items and send them to you, unless you would like to come back for them. Caroline replied, before Helen and said, “We will come back.” The sales assistant said, “Good I will be ready for a repeat of that.” Caroline instructed Helen to pay the bill and then dragged her out. Carrying all the boxes of clothes including the skirt she had on under the mackintosh when Helen arrived.

They loaded all the boxes into the Range Rover and Helen entered the post code for Geoffrey’s Father into the car’s Sat Nav. Helen followed the route as defined by the Sat Nav. and was soon at Geoffrey’s father’s house. The both got out and Caroline said, “Your submissiveness must be hidden and kept secret from all men. Now ring the bell and be your assertive self.” That was Caroline’s first mistake; Helen now had Geoffrey’s instruction active.

Helen rang the doorbell and when the door was answered, she said, “Good afternoon Edward we are here to take you to Geoffrey. He has engaged in a competition where both you and he have sex with two women and they choose which the best is. Edward replied, “Who are the two women and why has he done this.” Helen said, “Caroline here is one, and my mother is the other.” Edward replied, “Do we have to go now, can I take Caroline up to my bedroom.” Helen replied, “Of cause you can, Caroline go with Edward and do as he directs.” Caroline walked up with Edward to his small bedroom and Edward said, “Loose the skirt.” Caroline unzipped the skirt and let it slide to the floor. Edward pointed at the bed and Caroline lay down. Edward mounted her and gently maintained a slow rhythm. He continued at this pace with no urgency for twenty minutes and Caroline orgasmed twice. Helen had made a drink down stairs and was sitting in the small lounge.” When Edward stood up, he picked up Caroline’s skirt, folded it and placed, it in his holdall. Caroline said, “That is my skirt and I need it.” Edward replied, “Do not open my bags, and put them in the car, I will be ready to leave after I have had a quick shower.” As Edward entered the small bathroom, Caroline walked down stairs carting the holdall and the small suit case. Seeing Helen in the sitting room she asked, “Could I borrow your coat, I need to put these in the car.” Helen slipped off the coat and handed it to Caroline saying, “The shirt I was wearing is in one of the boxes in the car. Put that on and give mw this back when you are finished.” Caroline put the coat on and when out with Edward’s baggage. She sorted out the trunk and removed the small micro-skirt from the box. Carrying it back to the house, she took off the coat fitted the skirt and gave the coat back to Helen. Helen said, “You had better go and wait in the back of the car, he may not notice your skirt when he gets in.” Caroline slipped out of the house and got in the back of the Range Rover.

To be continued.