The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Geoffrey finds a wife

Chapter 9

Helen explained to Geoffrey what had just happened and Geoffrey said, “Let’s hope he has left me an out.” Helen said, “He seems very thorough, He had had you since you were at work. All the time Sydney was in your office he was outside in hers.” He came here an hour after you went to work and he changed everyone here before he waited for you.” Caroline walked into the room and said, “I need some money and a budget, and tomorrow I need to go down to London and buy you some clothes and then do the food shopping.” Geoffrey replied, “Helen has a card you can use that, but don’t worry I will get to the bottom of this and fix us all.” Caroline replied, “Well I hope you can, but in the meantime, Helen, I need you upstairs in the bedroom? Helen followed Caroline to the bedroom and said, “I am sorry I have to do this, he has given me the same allergy to latex as you and you are the only person that will enable me to orgasm. Helen replied, “That man was evil, none of us deserve this,” she then crawled under Caroline’s skirt. Caroline did not last long, she came after only three minutes.

Down the stairs Geoffrey was repeating an exercise. He wasfighting the pain. He had always, had a high pain threshold and he was pushing his limit further every time. He was getting near a feint when his Father entered and said, “I have been thinking and I owe you an apology.” Geoffrey replied, “You are thinking of the time when I was six, don’t worry I am sure these memories are not real.” Edward said, “If we both have the same memories they must be true.” Geoffrey had a realization that this was where the man had made his mistake. He told his dad to please leave him alone for another hour and he would get to the bottom of this.

After Edward was gone Geoffrey tried once more sighting that his memory was false. This time although the pain was very bad, he almost stayed awake and was able to see some of the rules in his subconscious. The next time he was able to peel some of these away. He started with the one resetting his reality and when he feinted he was only unconscious for two or three minutes and when he awoke he remembered what he was doing. He tried again and removed three more rules. Each time he lost consciousness he had removed more of the evil programming in his subconscious. The last rule he purged was the one causing the pain. He checked the mole in his conscious mind without pain, and found that it was giving him a latex fetish and making him totally submissive. He stopped this routine and then reprogrammed it to reverse the effect and then restarted it.

He then linked with Helen’s mind and restored her to his beautiful wife removing all the submissive rules and her allergy to latex. He then moved to Sherrill and removed all her evil changes and her need to be dominant. He restored Sherrill’s love for Helen and gave her all the nasty rules Lawrence had given Helen. He then moved into Caroline and Marilyn removing all their programming.

After cleaning out all the staff, he moved into his Father and Marjory. Checking his Father’s mole routine he realized that it would not be a simple matter to reverse the latex fetish process so he only changed the submissive process and ran it again. He then realized that his mole would be the same. He checked it and still found the latex fetish in his mind.

Marjory was much simpler to restore. He forgot about Cindy and Cynthia and opened his mind looking for the attacker. He did not know but the fight with the pain had caused his psychic gland to grow and it was now as big if not bigger than his opponent. He found him on the train heading for London and caused his brain to die. The Police would have fun trying to establish cause of death, but he did not care. He now needed to refresh his mind so he lay down and went to sleep. As he was sleeping his attacker was still in Cambridge having been very clever or so he thought he had copied his mind into another man on the train. He had an inkling that Geoffrey could win out but he did not know the effect of Geoffrey’s endeavour and his mistake was to keep an eye on Cynthia. Not seeing Cynthia change, made him think his assessment of Geoffrey was wrong so he skipped over to Cindy and used a trick he had learned from his nephew, he normalized her mind before he left Sydney with a BSDM dominant woman and then boarded the train back to London. Cindy would now not see anything odd in what she saw in the next hour and from this time everything would become her normal reality.

Geoffrey slept for four hours and missed dinner altogether. He awoke when Helen crawled in beside him. She said, “What is wrong with Cynthia she is still barking. But Cindy had not complained.” Geoffrey said, “I will have a look later, after we have made passionate love together.” Geoffrey mounted Helen and as his skin touched the latex of her nightdress, he felt the electricity pass between them. He whispered in her ear, I think I have been given a latex fetish and it is much too difficult to remove.” Helen replied, “Caroline remembered what that man said to her about your clothes he was going to have you dressed as a latex woman.” Geoffrey replied as he increased his pace, “We will have to see about that.” He continued the same pace and was thinking about wearing latex clothing when Helen orgasmed. She said, “Keep that up and then I will then look for some clothes that you could wear.” Geoffrey kept going until Helen orgasmed again and then collapsed down on top of her.” After a few minutes, Helen said, “You are heavy, roll over and I will find you some clothes.”

Geoffrey rolled over and Helen slipped out of the bed, she opened the wardrobe and sorted through the clothes until she found a short dress that could do and an under garment she also found some jeans that could be covered by his trousers. When Geoffrey got out of bed, Helen explained what she had selected and Geoffrey threw off his clothes. He dressed in the dress and jeans and then put his own clothes over the top. The latex was completely hidden and Geoffrey walked to find Cynthia. He found her in the kitchen with Marilyn and he asked if there was any diner left. Marilyn replied, “I made you up a plate I will put it in the microwave. Geoffrey said, “Thank you, I would like to see inside Cynthia’s mind.” He looked into Cynthia’s subconscious and found all Daryl’s commands had been put back with some extra ones. He removed the extra ones and then all the ones he had removed before. Cynthia said, “Thank you,” and threw her arms around his neck. Geoffrey said, “Go and find Cindy and tell her I would like to speak to her here in the kitchen.” Marilyn placed a plate of food on the kitchen table and Geoffrey took the seat beside it.

Geoffrey started eating and a few minutes later Cindy stepped into the kitchen. Geoffrey put his knife and fork down and asked, “Are you alright Cindy and is there anything you would like me to do?” Cindy replied, “I think I am the only one that man did not try to change, I feel like myself and how I always have.” Geoffrey dipped into her mind and found a small routine he had never seen before. He stated to analyse it and found that it had a timer in it which, had already expired. He stopped the routine and looked into what it was trying to do. He worked out what it was and then realization struck. He then said, “I have never seen this before and it is very clever. Such a small simple looking routine with a huge impact on your mind, you also have all the commands, Daryl placed in there that had been removed.”

Cindy asked, “Please remove them, I could not stand that man.” Geoffrey replied, “OK I will remove them and then I would like to see how this routine does what it does.” He removed all Daryl’s rules and then restarted the routine. He watched as it started modifying all her recent memories and then refining her core beliefs. When it had finished Geoffrey asked Cindy if everything was still the same. Cindy replied, “Everything is as it should be thank you for cleaning out my mind.” Geoffrey replied, “Ok Cindy you can go back to Cynthia, while I finish my meal.” He picked up his knife and fork as Cindy exited the kitchen. He finished his meal as Helen entered and said, “Your father has the same problem as you.” Geoffrey replied, “He does not see it as a problem.”

Helen helped Marilyn to wash up and then said, “Caroline says the man instructed her to get you to buy me a car.” Geoffrey replied, “Ok what car would you like?” Helen replied, “A four wheel drive Audi A3 ragtop.” Geoffrey replied, “Ok I will sort you out one tomorrow. Would you like to go for a walk with me, I am luxuriating in this latex.” Helen replied, “Its dark and cold, I will get my coat.” While Helen was upstairs, Geoffrey fished out a torch from the hall cupboard.

When Helen returned, they went outside and walked across the parkland. Helen asked what had happened to the evil man and Geoffrey replied, “I think he is dead. Although I have a feeling he may have duped me.” Helen asked, “Could he still be around.” Geoffrey replied, “No I have checked everyone in the local vicinity and he is not there.”

Just then Geoffrey opened his mind again and sensed him in a plane overhead. He immediately protected his brain and found the man in the mind of his neighbour. Geoffrey caused his brain to die and then went to the young lady next to him. As he moved over to the female in the next seat, the man chuckled and thought, “Got you Geoffrey, he had made Geoffrey believe he was dead and he restarted the normalisation routine in the secret area of his min, he was about to make further changes when the plane went out of range. Geoffrey discovered a Memory alteration routine in the female’s mind that would give her totally submissive and have an all-embracing latex fetish. Geoffrey was about to stop the routine and restore her memories when the plane travelling at nearly three hundred miles an hour moved out of range. He swore and Helen asked what was wrong.

Lawrence thought, “Geoffrey will find the card missing and call the police. He moved a man from coach into his seat and then killed him before returning to that msn’s seat. He sat next to the man’s wife and he had fun changing her and all her neighbours to believe the he was the woman’s husband. He left the plane holding the woman’s hand as the Canadian Police ran on board.

Geoffrey told her about the man and then about the young pop star next to him. Geoffrey then said, “He was in first class, do you still have my credit card.” Helen replied, “It is in our bedroom in my other coat pocket.” Geoffrey turned and said, “Let’s go back and find it.” Helen asked, “Why, what makes you think it might not be there.” Geoffrey replied, “He was in first class and I do not trust him.” They walked back to the house an up to their bedroom, Helen looked in her coat pocket and there was nothing there. She said “I am sorry you were right.” Geoffrey rang his card provider and reported the card as stolen; He attempted to stop the card from lunch time that day, and ordered a new supplementary card in Helen’s name.

The woman on the other end said, “She could only stop it from that moment and if there were charges made on the card after it was last seen Geoffrey should report it to the Police. Geoffrey asked Helen what was the last transaction she had made on the card and she replied, “Fuel in Cambridge on Thursday.” Geoffrey passed this on the security administrator and she replied, “It was used in a restaurant in Cambridge at six o’clock, to purchase a train ticket from Cambridge to Heathrow at Six forty five and to purchase an air ticket to Quebec at seven twenty. A total spend of eight hundred and ninety pounds. Geoffrey thanked the girl and told her he would phone the Police.

Geoffrey dialled nine, one, one, and asked for the Police, He informed them that his home had been burgled by a Canadian that afternoon/evening and a credit card was stolen. Shee informed them of the three transactions after he had departed and asked that he be apprehended when he reached Quebec.” The Police constable said, “He would send someone round to get a description while he set things in motion at the restaurant and railway station.”

It was nearly half past eleven when the Police arrived; they had been to the restaurant and the railway station and had a description from both. Geoffrey had arranged for Helen and Caroline to give a description as he had not seen the man. Helen and Caroline described a man in his late fifties early sixties with grey hair and wearing a brown suit and brown shoes. The police constable said, “That description corroborates the description already given. We will pass on this to the Canadian Police. He boarded the American Airline flight, at Heathrow at Nine fifty.

Once the Police Constable had departed, Geoffrey said, “Everyone to bed we have a lot to do tomorrow.” In bed Geoffrey and Helen cuddled and they were asleep very quickly.

In the morning Geoffrey’s alarm went off at six thirty. They both had showered and got dresses and were down stairs before Marilyn. Helen made breakfast for them both while Geoffrey laid the table. They were finishing their meal when Marilyn appeared, she apologised saying that she would make it up to them at diner. Geoffrey said, “Don’t worry we have a busy day today. Helen you will need to find me some latex clothing. That man had made it so, I cannot wear normal clothing.” Marilyn said, “I think Edward has the same problem, I heard him complaining when I got up. Helen said, “Come with me and I will find something for you to wear.”

Geoffrey walked upstairs with Helen and into their bedroom where he stripped off all his clothes. Helen handed him and latex mackintosh and as he put it on Helen turned the collar inside out so it would not interfere with his shirt and then put her hand between his thighs and pulled the hem of the mackintosh though. She pulled the hem tight and said, “Put those jeans on that you wore yesterday, Caroline has cleaned them.” Helen held the hem of the mackintosh while Geoffrey pulled up the latex jeans. The evil man had made Geoffrey so his fetish was at its strongest when he was wearing female clothing fastened from the right to left. He cock was as hard as it had ever been and as he pulled the zip up on the trousers, Helen said, “That should not go to waste, just lie back down and I will ride you.” Helen knelt either side of his midriff and lifted the hem of her skirt before lowering herself onto Geoffrey’s cock. Helen used her knees to rise and fall onto Geoffrey’s appendage and he, loved it. The Fetish was driving him and he did not consider anything wrong. After both he and Helen, had come she climbed off and handed him his shirt tie and suit. He pulled up the zip on his jeans locking the hem of the mackintosh around his thighs. He dressed in his normal clothing and as he fastened his shirt he felt his cock diminish. It felt much more comfortable as he tied his tie and put his suit on.

When he was fastening his shoe lasses, Caroline came into the bedroom and asked, if there was any laundry to be done. Helen gave her the night clothes they had both worn and Geoffrey said, “The Gardener’s are coming today, they normally cut the grass in the park but it is time we got the vegetable plot back into action. I used to do it but when I started rebuilding the jag my time was taken up doing that. Ask them to take a look and see what needs doing. You and Marilyn can take over the vegetable plot it will save us a lot of money. Caroline said, “I would love to look after the vegetable plot where is, it?” Geoffrey replied, “Inside the walled garden, behind the garages.”

Geoffrey and Helen used the jag and drove to the university. When they reached his office there was no sign of Sydney and Geoffrey said, “You take Sydney’s place until, I find out where she is.” Helen sat and Sydney’s desk and Geoffrey moved into the inner office. He opened his mind to find Sydney, and at first he did not find her. He spread his area of influence and found her in a painful place. She was in severe bondage in a dungeon somewhere in the south of the City. Geoffrey went out and told Helen and she replied, “We should go and rescue her.” Geoffrey replied, “We need to be here for the next hour all the called come in the first hour. We will go after that and pop into the Audi franchise on the way back.

Helen took nine calls which she put through to Geoffrey in the first hour and then they left the office with the answering machine on. Geoffrey drove to the south of the City and opened his mind he zeroed in on Sydney and drove to a large old house in its own grounds. He parked outside the front door and he and Helen walked to the door and rang the bell.

An elderly man came to the door and asked what they wanted, Geoffrey replied, “My secretary is missing and I have been led to believe she is here. I would like her back.” The man said, “If you are talking about Sydney, Lawrence said, I could have her.” Geoffrey replied, “Lawrence is no more, and you cannot have someone who belongs to me.” Geoffrey looked into the man’s mind to see if he was Psychic but found no evidence. He made the man submissive to him and Helen and all other females. He then said, “Take me to Sydney now.” The man led them into the house and though a door leading to some stairs going down. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, a woman came into view dressed in a leather dominatrix outfit.

Geoffrey said, “We have come for Sydney, please release her.” The woman said, “That excuse of a husband said I could have her.” The man said, “I made a mistake she belongs to this man.” The woman replied, “Well that is your mistake not mine. However I am prepared to swop Sydney for your woman.” Geoffrey said, “Your husband is going to release Sydney and put you into the bondage Sydney was in.” The man picked up the woman and walked into the dungeon. The woman was pleading with her husband but he was not listening. Geoffrey followed and when he saw Sydney he said, “Remove her clothes first.” The woman was fighting her husband so Geoffrey moved into her mind and made her compliant. She was soon undressed and she stood there, while the man released Sydney.

After Sydney was released, she collapsed onto the floor and Helen moved in to help. Geoffrey reversed the memory altering routine in her mind so it would reverse her need to be submissive to anyone other than him or Helen. The man then fitted his wife into the bondage apparatus and his wife started to scream. Geoffrey then said, “Tighten her arms tighter and then forget she is here.” The man tightened the bondage that almost pulled her arms out of their sockets, and then walked away. The woman asked Geoffrey where he had gone and Geoffrey say, “He will board up the door to this dungeon when we walk out and forget it was ever here.” The woman screamed, “What about me.” Geoffrey removed her ability to speak and walked with Helen and Sydney towards the stairs.” Helen helped Sydney climb the stairs and after she only got half way, Geoffrey picked her up and carried her to the top. The man was standing there and Geoffrey said, “Call for a taxi to take Sydney where she wants to go and you are paying.”

When we are gone you will forget about your wife being down stairs but you may remember her in two days.” Geoffrey opened the hall closet and took out a long leather coat, he handed it to Sydney and she put it on. As she fastened each button Geoffrey felt his cock grow bigger until it was an iron rod pushed a tent in his latex jeans. Sydney observed this and Helen whispered in her ear details of Geoffrey’s dilemma. When the taxi arrived Sydney said, “Perhaps it would be better is Helen took the taxi home and you took me back to the university. Geoffrey and Helen could not argy so that is how it happened. As Geoffrey drove to the University, the Normalisation routine fired in his mind and he found nothing wrong with anything Sydney did.

They never made it to the Audi franchise so Geoffrey promised to take her the next day. Helen told the taxi driver to take her to the Audi Garage in Babraham Road. After parking the Taxi in front of the sales office, Helen got out of the car and after asking the driver to wait, she walked into the showroom.

A salesman rushed up and said, “How can I help you.” Helen replied “I am looking for a four wheel drive A3 convertible. The Salesman asked, “What colour would you like.” Helen replied, “Silver or Red but I am not that fussed. Do you have any car in that specification in stock?” The salesman said, “We have an A3 2.0 TDI Quattro in red.”

Helen said, “I would like to try it out before I confirm that I will buy it.” The salesman replied, “I will get it brought around.” Helen said, “I should have bought this months ago we are nearly out of the summer now.” The salesman replied, “There will be lots of opportunities to get the roof down between now and the end of October.”

Five minutes later a red convertible was parked next to the Taxi. The salesman came back and said, “Are you ready.” Helen replied, “Yes I think so.” The salesman handed the keys to Helen and said, “I will come with you. She drove out of the Forecourt and onto the main road, as she continued toward the Motorway she said, “This is fantastic I will have it. Helen did one junction along the Motorway and then returned to the garage. Helen and the Salesman haggled for several minutes and Helen agreed to pay four thousand below the retail price. The salesman said, “All I need is your signature on the order and I will have it prepared for delivery.” Helen asked, “When will it be ready, I will come and collect it and pay for it then.

Helen signed the order the salesman replied, “Well Mrs Thompson, it will be ready on Friday. After they had said their goodbyes, Helen took the waiting taxi back home.

At the University, Sydney was sitting at her desk in the leather coat and Geoffrey was standing next to her. Sydney said, “Thank you for coming to my rescue, I am still in this coat because I have no other clothes here.”

Geoffrey said, “That is all right Sydney I don’t mind. Would you like me to take you home, so you can change?” Sydney replied, “We should not leave the University, I will be alright here like this.” Sydney unfastened the coat and let it loose and the slowly did it up again.

Geoffrey was forced to take her and make love. After Sydney had received three orgasms and Geoffrey had cum. Sydney said, “Thank you, I will go now, and be back as soon as I am able.” Geoffrey walked around the university stopping to talk to all the students he met. Sydney walked home and then dressed in her latex work outfit. She put the leather coat over the top and walked back to the University. She met Geoffrey walking back to his office and she said, “I hope I am properly dressed now.” Geoffrey replied, “So do I, this coat did something to me when you put it on.”

Back at the house Helen had met Sherrill on the stairs and Sherrill had said, “Go and put your maid’s uniform on, and get cleaning. Your latex allergy is back but you must never tell Geoffrey that anything had changed. Lawrence had caused, all the secret rules to become active from twelve noon.

Helen walked back to her bedroom and changed into the maid’s uniform with no rear.

Geoffrey and Sydney walked back up the stairs to the master’s office and Sydney asked, “Is it latex or leather then.” Geoffrey replied, “It is definitely Latex but that coat has some special features.” Sydney replied, “We can try this coat again in the office.” Geoffrey walked into his office and Sydney followed with the coat over her arm. She stood in front of him and pulled to coat around her shoulders she then started at the bottom and fastened every button as Geoffrey watched her and his cock was staining to get out.” Sydney observed the tent and said, “I hope that is for me.” Geoffrey replied, “It is definitely for someone.” Sydney stepped forward and undid his trousers. Finding the latex jeans underneath, she pulled down the zip and freed the engorged cock. She slipped on top of it and it slipped into her pussy. Geoffrey moved back and forward and Sydney moved in the opposite way. She came twice before Geoffrey was spent.

Sydney said, “I have been waiting for that for four years, ever since I started working here, I have wanted that. I think I will keep this coat for work and have you tomorrow as well.” Geoffrey replied, “Ok but don’t tell Helen.” Sydney arranged to get Geoffrey aroused twice more that afternoon. At closing time she was at her desk and Geoffrey was at his. She popped in to say good bye and her coat was already fastened. Geoffrey said, “Ok you go I will only be another ten minutes.”

When Geoffrey was finished what he had started he walked out locking the outer door and walked to where he had parked the Jag. He drove back to the house and his lovely wife.” Geoffrey did not know that Lawrence had done a number on his mind so that whenever he was dressed in Woman’s clothing or he witnessed women dressing he would get aroused and make love to whoever had caused this state. He went upstairs to Helen and as he entered the bedroom she fastened a coat around her. Geoffrey was soon making love to his wife. Helen had worked out what was causing Geoffrey’s arousal and was exploiting it.” Helen told Geoffrey about her car and asked how she would pay for it on Friday.” Geoffrey replied, “Your new card should come before them and you can use that.

On Tuesday Geoffrey took Cindy and Cynthia to the station on their way back to London. Cynthia had not spoken since Monday lunchtime and Geoffrey thought this was normal.

That Friday Geoffrey took Helen to the Garage and she picked up her new car, she had received the new supplementary card and she used it to pay for the car. Geoffrey was at work before she got home having sex with Sydney. This was now his normal practice and Sydney was very happy.

Each morning when Geoffrey went to work Sherrill instructed Helen to change into her maid’s uniform. On Tuesday Sherrill had told Helen that her latex allergy was back and she would need Geoffrey to eat her out.

Helen changed into her Maid’s uniform when she got home and cleaned the bedrooms and common rooms downstairs. Caroline was in the vegetable plot planting vegetables. Marilyn was longing in the drawing room with Sherrill. That evening when Geoffrey came home, Helen was still wearing the maid’s skirt with no rear. Geoffrey asked her if she was still cleaning and Helen told him what Sherrill had done. Geoffrey attempted to speak to Sherrill but when he found he could not he then realised he had been compromised. He decided to search his mind systematically to find the cause of this difficulty.

Edward and Marjory were married by the same vicar as Geoffrey and Helen and they went back to London soon after. The both got married in latex and Edward was very happy. Geoffrey gave his father away and Helen supported her mother. Edward did whatever Marjory wanted.

Almost nine months later Helen gave birth to a boy and a girl and Sherrill took over looking after them while Helen cleaned. Caroline had the vegetable plot working and it produced nearly all the vegetables needed by the extended family.

Geoffrey was still attending to his other business at weekends and he always took Helen with him. He loved her with all his heart and she loved him too. While they were away, Geoffrey ate out her pussy a lot but he did not mind. He was wearing female clothing most of the time and it just seemed right.

Each afternoon Helen dressed in her normal clothes before Geoffrey got home and the household reverted to that which Geoffrey would have expected. Geoffrey did as Sherrill or Caroline instructed and he never attempted to Command anyone. Geoffrey ate Helen out twice before bedtime and she went to bed in her maid’s skirt. Geoffrey was awoken twice each night and he sought the modifications to his mind while he was trying to go back to sleep after eating Helen out.

He found the hole in the memory map when the twins were nearly one and after he repaired this, he could see the area in his subconscious where all the evil rules had been hidden. He cleared these out of his mind and recognised the normalization routine; he stopped this and then restarted it after he had cleared out Helen’s mind and then everyone else’s. He did not clear out Sherrill’s mind but gave her all the evil instructions that Lawrence had given Helen.

In the morning Helen said, “I haven’t been in charge for such a long time I don’t know if I can do it.” Geoffrey replied, “You can do it. Give back what they did to you.”

At the University Geoffrey found that Twenty months of his cock responding to Sydney’s coat had trained his cock, so he continued to have sex with Sydney each morning and Helen twice each evening. This had become his normal routine.

On their trips abroad at weekends they used Cynthia’s and Cindy’s plane. Geoffrey made no changes to either of them Cindy did not complain as she thought everything was normal and Cynthia was under instructions not to complain. He never made it back to Canada for several months.

On this last trip, Geoffrey eventually found the young pop singer but she had established a lifestyle being submissive and in latex so, he left her alone he had never sensed her husband who was in his fifties and called Lawrence. Geoffrey was fortunate as Lawrence was waiting for him to be in Canada. Had they had a fight Geoffrey was now much stronger than Lawrence so would have triumphed.

The end