The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GHOST DANCER

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Mary reached over and struggled to pull out the pager from her purse, being careful not to knock anything over on the stove. Hopefully it wouldn’t be another night of ramen noodles to satisfy her not so great intake of nutritional values. The number on the pager was complete and all she had to do was call. She had gotten so many broken numbers and odds and ends plus the constant number that kept popping up from a distraught ex-boyfriend.

Dialing the phone she watched as one of the many bills and shut-off notices fell on the floor from the table.

“Be a gig, please be a gig,” She pleaded as the number rang.

“Hello,” someone said on the other end.

“Hi. I got a page, what can I do for you?”

“It says in your add that you do Belly Dancing and Stage Hypnosis, We need a Belly Dancer. Do you combine the two or what?”

“Either one you want or both.”

“Are you hot?”

“Oh yes I’m very hot. You wont be disappointed. What is this for?”

“A bachelor party.”

“I’m sorry, did you say funeral?”

Laughter

“How much?”

“Two hundred and fifty and yes that’s about a hundred more than what most Belly Dancers charge but you are getting the best and unlike other Dancers who will only stay for an hour I stay and perform several shows for four hours. Plus I’ll get real cozy and kind with the bachelor. We’ll party.”

“Party?”

“That means I will get into the games and things and have a good time with everyone. It also means no sex.”

“Plus you hypnotize people?”

“That’s right I will hypnotize the bachelor along with a few others and we do some comedy skits and any little pranks you have in mind, so long as they are safe.”

“You got the job.”

Mary made arrangements to meet with the man a few hours before the party as she always receives half the payment upfront.

Hanging up the phone Mary turned and looked at the gruesome dinner plans that awaited her on the stove. She reached over to the table and picked up forty dollars from her not so secret stash of rent money and proceeded to the front door. Tonight Mary would have some real food for the first time in a week.

Berry waited for her for her outside the party behind a tree. He could smell something burning from her car when she pulled up.

“What’s that’s smell?” he asked.

“I need new brakes, know a mechanic?” she replied.

“No I don’t. Where do you want to dress?”

“They usually sneak me into the garage then I come out and into the house for a surprise.”

“How do you work the surprise?”

“I’ll tell you while I dress”

“You’re going to let me watch that?” Berry said with great enthusiasm.

“Don’t get your hopes up, you’ll have your backed turned.”

Barry made his way from the garage to the living room as Mary stood in the hallway. Stopping at the entrance to the living room he spoke loudly, “Hey Mathew! You better sit down, you’re in trouble.”

“Is that so.” Mathew said. “O.K. guys what do you have planned?”

Barry put on his most serious face and said, “There’s a girl here who says you can’t get married because she is pregnant with your kid”

“Oh no, how did she find me?” Mathew replied sarcastically.

Barry smiled and said, “I don’t know, but better sit down in that chair because here she comes.

Mary walked in and slowly approached Mathew. Her stunning appearance silenced the room. Her gold silk panties embroidered with shiny sequins and a top to match left little to the imagination.

Mary stood before Mathew and said, “You left me barefoot and pregnant. Well if this is what I have to do to make sure you don’t get married tomorrow then I will. You’ll be leaving with me tonight.”

Everyone in the room cheered.

Mathews face turned red and it was only about to get worse as Mary placed her knee between Mathews and rested it on the chair. She put her hands on his shoulders and then looking down at him, she said, “You don’t want me to be lonely do you?”

A sudden flash from a camera went off as one of the guys said, “Should I show this picture to Kim before or after the wedding?”

The guys laughed and Mathews face turned a darker red.

Mary tilted Mathews face up and stared deeply into his eyes and said, “When I get done with him he’s not going to remember Kim.”

Everyone cheered again as Barry spoke out, “our Belly Dancer is also a stage hypnotist and is going to do a show. I wonder who she is going to hypnotize.”

“I know who’s going to get hypnotized right now,” Mary said with seductive voice.

Barry pressed play on the boom box that Mary had already had cued up. The music was stunning, hypnotic and seductive.

Mary raised her arms and slowly began to sway her torso in rhythm with the music. Everyone wanted to be Mathew as they watched him fix his eyes onto Mary’s desirable, almost naked baby soft skinned breasts.

“I’m up here Mathew,” Mary said as she stepped away from the chair and began to twirl in an awesome display of a dance that could only be described as breathtaking.:)

Mathew’s hand slowly started up to touch as Mary instructed him to place his hands under his butt. Mathew was hard and so where some of the guys as the song came to a close.

Mary bent down and gave Mathew a kiss on the cheek and said, “Well if she gets you for the rest of your life then at least we can have some fun for the next few hours, what do you say, want to be my date?”

“Why the hell not,” Mathew replied as everyone cheered again.

The night went on with a few more dances. Mary did everything she could to not watch the X-rated movie playing on the Television that everyone had seemed to abandon. So far no one had gotten drunk enough to do anything stupid to her. She really could not afford security and being new in town she didn’t have any friends that could go with her. All she had was Berry and he seemed to be doing a good job at taking care of her as well as Mathew.

She took four chairs from the kitchen and placed them into the living room in a row as she prepared for her grand finally. She heard boos as she shut off the Television.

“I need some volunteers,” She requested loudly to the group.

Everyone started looking at each other when Mary spoke up again, “You guys are not chicken are you?”

They all turned and looked at Mathew.

“What?” Mathew commented.

“You’re going to be my first volunteer Mathew,” Mary said. “How about you too Barry?”

“Alright I, I’ll do it. You’re not going to give me brain damage are you?” Barry asked.

“Only if this was the movies, don’t believe everything you see on T.V. The truth is that no one can be made to do anything they wouldn’t normally do while under Hypnosis. Yet what it’s fun to see what we can get you to do. Nothing bad or demeaning just fun,” Mary explained.

It didn’t take Mary long to get her five volunteers. She reached into her bag and pulled out a golf ball sized crystal on the end of a silver rope chain.

One of the partygoers spoke up, “Oh wait a minute. I’ve seen this kind of hypnosis using one of those. This is the high-powered stuff. Not like snapping finger stuff this real hard core.”

Mary started to laugh as dropped her arm to the side holing the crystal.

“It’s not the high powered stuff it’s all the same,” she explained. “Snap my fingers swing a watch or use a prism it’s all the same.”

“These guys are screwed,” he commented.

Mary looked at him and seeing the nervousness she said, “The truth is that these guys are the luckiest men on the face of the earth. Hypnosis feels better than sex and they get to have this gift and what a sexy gift it is. Everyone who gets hypnotized is so angry afterwards because they never realized how wonderful it feels. They wished they would have known. If I do anything that none of these guys like they can always stand up and sit down. There is no such thing as being ultimately controlled. If there were, criminals would be doing hypnosis all the time. Hypnosis is absolutely one hundred percent safe and fun for the family as I put it and there has never been a case ever reported of something bad happening under hypnosis. Millions of hypnotics sessions have occurred and not one bad case. So let’s get hypnotized.”

Mary placed her left hand on her hip and slowly raised the pendant with her right hand and said, “I want all of you to focus your gaze on the crystal and if anyone else want to do this they can, I don’t want anyone to miss out on this golden opportunity. Now let’s try it again as all of you are supposed to be staring at the crystal and not at my boobs.”

The crowd laughed as Mary said, “Goood now take a slow and deeeep breath and relax. Now I ask for complete silence from everyone and if anyone feels they are starting to let go, just go ahead and let it happen. I am going to ask you to take three deep breaths, in with relaxation and out with the tension. On the third breath I want you to close your eyes and relax. One, take a slow deep breath in and hold it, and now let it out slowly and relax into the beautiful lights and soft colors. Very nice and sleeeepy. Take another deeeep breath and hold it, hold it and slowly let it out and relax more and more, deeeeper and deeeeper. Very nice the lights as those heavy eye lids are so relaxed and need to close. In a deeeep breath and hold it, hold it, now as you slowly let it out allow those eye lids to close down and relax deeper and deeper down, down down. Let’s concentrate on a warm soothing, relaxed feeling in your feet and feel it moving so softly up into your ankles and into your calves. Very warm now and so very completely relaxed. My voice is all you can hear as you sink deeeeper and deeeeper down now as you relax more and more. Now feel this wonderful feeling moving into your upper legs and on into your waist. So relaxed and tired as you might feel your head wanting to lean forward and if it does just relax and let it do so. So heavy and so very relaxed, feeling sooo gooood. That wonderful feeling is moving up your back and into your neck as you also feel your stomach and chest relax as well. Your shoulders are so relaxed and comfortable as this wonder warm soothing feeling moves down your arms and into your forearms, wrists and hands. Now you might feel a soft tingle in your fingers and that’s alright as it indicates the hypnosis is beginning to take effect in a very nice way that will soon spread again through the rest of your body. I want you to picture yourself in an elevator on the twelfth floor. You press the button for the First floor and start your journey down into deep heavy relaxation. Going down deeper to sleep from number Twelve to Eleven you can see the numbers light up as you sink deeper into number Ten, so much deeper with every number at Nine, deeper with every breath you take and every number you sink down into Eight. So heavy and so relaxed. Sometimes my voice sounds near and sometimes it sounds far away as you sink softly into Seven. Gentle warm and relaxed. My voice is so calm and soothing to your mind as you feel the warmth surround your tired heavy relaxed body. Number six and go deeeeper and deeeeper sooo very heavy and completely relaxed. Down down into five so tired and so relaxed as fall in four so heavy so sleepy my voice is all the matters. And into four as you drift deeper an deeper into soothing soft sleeeeeep. Three, going down down down down deeper and deeper an deeper so relaxed and getting ready for the last number that will take you all the way down into a very deep sleep and number two as your relaxed mind is ready to sleep a hundred times deeper with the last number as it is onnnneeeee. So deep and so very relaxed and the next time someone attempts to hypnotize you, you are going to fall deeply under with no control deeper than you are now.”

Mary looked and noticed that she had caught two of the partygoers off guard. They where actually leaning against each other on the couch. The entire room was mystified and silent. She was running the show and everyone was in some way a little hypnotized.

“Now I want you feel how light your right hand and arm is becoming. So light in fact, that you can feel it beginning to float up into mid-air. Up, up and up lighter than air so very light, unstoppable to float up and up away all on it own that’s it. Very good and now slow let your arms drop and drift down deeper and deeper down so far down and realizing you are in a deeeeep state of trance and drifting deeper with every passing moment.”

Mary was ready to start her comedy stage hypnosis skits. “Now if I touch you, you will remain deeeep in hypnosis but my suggestion will be directly for you. If I tell you to open your eyes you will, however, if I say Sleep you will do just that and your eyes will slam shut taking you deeper and deeeeper back into trance. So let’s get started.”

Mary placed one hand on one of the men’s shoulders and said, “anytime I say the word football, you will jump up out your chair and yell, Hypnosis is fake. You will not remember what you said or why just only that hypnosis is fake.”

A few of the guys snickered at the idea as she had the man open his eyes.

“Now as I touch your shoulder I want you to realize that you are my puppy dog and you will follow me around on all fours. All I need to do is say puppy and that is what you are. If I tell you bad puppy you will no longer be a puppy and will find yourself on the floor on all fours.”

Mary walked over to Barry and placed her hand on his shoulder then said, “you are a NFL star and you will be interviewed by the hot sexy singer Shakira.”

Giant smiles arouse on everyone’s face as Mary placed her hand on Mathew’s shoulder and said, “You are Shakira and you’re going to interview a NFL star, the problem is that you have the hots for him.”

“Now if I will count to three and everyone’s eyes will open. One and two and threeeee.”

The men’s eyes open and they and they had a stupor on their faces. Suddenly one jumped from his seat on all fours and Mary reached down and began to pet him saying, “good puppy very good puppy. Now sit good boy. Do you to see the interview with the football player?”

“HYPNOSIS IS FAKE!”

“What ever you say sure,” Mary replied.

“What did I do?” the man asked.

“Something weird, just sit down for now, well get back to you,” Mary replied. “as for our interview the both of you will stand up right here. Now Shakira meet the NFL player oh is he sexy and Mr. Football player meet…..”

“HYPNOSIS IS FAKE!”

“Good for you please sit down,” Mary asked.

One of the spectators spoke up, “your puppy is doing something.”

Mary turned to see her puppy first sniff the arm of one of the chairs and without notice he lifted his leg in what could only be described as territorial pissings.

“AHH Don’t you dare! BAD PUPPY!! Bad puppy wide awake wide awake,” she commanded.

The spectators laughed and more comedy skits went on.

Later that evening when it was all said and done Mary met with Berry outside.

“You did a good job in there,” Barry remarked.

“Thanks for watching my back. Now all need is my hundred twenty-five dollars and I will be on my way,” Mary replied.

“About that, umm I spent everything I had on beer and I can’t pay you until next Friday when I get paid. I hope that’s not a problem.”

“Shit yes it’s a problem. I promised my landlord the money tomorrow morning!”

“I don’t know what to tell you I’m sorry”

“You sorry son of a bitch, I’m going to get kicked out tomorrow and…”

“Don’t call me a son of a bitch. I would think a girl like you would have money all the time.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“That came out wrong.”

“Fuck you.”

With that Mary walked anxiously to her car, desperately trying to find the right key on her key ring. She got in the car and burned the tires some as she left.

Barry walked back in and sat with beer. He then got an idea and swallowed his pride. He spoke to everyone of his situation and asked for a donation to help the Belly Dancer girl to not get kicked out of her apartment. He soon had the money and began paging Mary, but no one would every return his page. He felt that maybe he would be able to contact her early in the morning and he continued with the party anyway.

The next morning he continually tried to contact her but with no avail. He sat with Mathew who was suffering from the hangover from hell. A newspaper hit the front door of the house and he went outside to pick it up. He unwrapped the paper and saw the headline, “WOMAN DIES IN FIREY CRASH.”

It was her, and he walked in, threw the paper down in front of Mathew, fell into the chair and hid his face in his hands.

Mathew picked up the paper and his only comment was, “Oh no.”

Later that night Barry was at home trying to forget about what had happened. He sat down in front of the computer as he decided a little work might get his mind off of Mary. He turned on the computer and heard a strange humming sound as the computer booted up. He saw the regular windows screen come up and then everything went black. Barry started slapping the side of the monitor when a strange looking spiral appeared on the screen. In the middle of the screen a dialogue box appeared.

Barry carefully read the words in the box, “If this is Barry type something.”

Barry thought for a moment on how strange this is and he decided to do just that. The dialogue went like this.

This is Barry. Who is this?

Mary.

Alright, I don’t know who is playing these fucking games but I am going to take this computer apart until I find who this is from and I am going to kick your ass.

Please don’t. It is me, Mary. I wanted you to know that I forgive you.

Prove it that you’re Mary.

I called you a son of a bitch. I made you turn around while I was dressing in the garage. We joked about your sister at the party remember it was only us.

Barry sat back in his chair. His mouth was wide open and he was shaking his head.

Are you still there Barry?

Barry rushed forward and began to type.

I’m here. I’m still not sure if I believe this.

Believe it. I’m a ghost.

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make this happen.

It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have been speeding like that with bad brakes.

But I made you mad.

No it’s not your fault. I need you to really concentrate on the typed words so I can keep a connection.

Concentrate, ok.

Just relax and focus on the words as you read them. If you start to feel real nice and relaxed then we can keep talking and the connection will be strong.

I’ll do that. I didn’t mean it when I implied that you have money because, well you know. You just seem so classy that I figured that you had another real good job or something.

I know that’s what you meant. I can see a lot of things from here. I even know that you took up a collection to pay me the next morning. It’s alright, things are better here. Keep concentrating on the words. I made lights and spirals so you can keep your focus better.

I’m concentrating.

Did you enjoy being hypnotized?

Yes I did.

I can give you a peace offering and Hypnotize you right here with these words and pretty lights. Just like during the show. You do trust me. It is the least you can do. I can make all the pain of what you did go away. And all you need to do is relax and read. Really it is ok between us.

I am feeling that way. Like when you where hypnotizing me that night.

I know you want to relax Barry. Don’t type anything.

Just concentrate on what I am typing here for you.

The soft lights and spirals are sooo

Soothing to the eyes and to the mind.

My words are sooo very relaxing.

Just read slowly and comfortably

And take a deeeeep breath for me.

IN a breath and count to five then slowly

Exhale and relax.

Very good. Read slowly and calmly

The nice words are so special to you mind

As you follow each and every instruction.

You can make this happen. I know you can.

We can do this together….. I’m here with you.

Take another deeeep breath and hold it… Hold it..

And slowly let it out and relax deeper into the words.

Such calm, comfortable, soothing words.

The deeper you go the better the surprise will be

At the end of the induction.

THE WORDS ARE SO TEMPTING NOW. READ SLOWLY

TAKE ANOTHER DEEP BREATH AND RELAX.

SO VERY CALM

WITH EVERY BREATH YOU BREATHE IN RELAXATION

AND WHEN YOU EXHALE

YOU EXHALE ALL THE TENSION.

YOUR FEET ARE SOOO HEAVY AND RELAXED

NOW YOUR FEET ARE RELAXED.

YOUR LEGS ARE BECOMING SO HEAVY AND RELAXED

NOW YOUR LEGS ARE HEAVY AND RELAXED.

DEEEEPER AND DEEEPER DOWN SO VERY HEAVY

JUST READING THE SOFT POWERFUL WORDS

FEEL YOUR BODY MELTING DEEPER INTO THE CHAIR

YOUR EYES REMAIN OPEN AND UNABLE TO STOP READING

SUCH A SEXY FEELING

AS YOU FEEL A WARMPTH IN YOUR BACK.

FEEL IT SLOWLY MOVING UP YOU BACK

RELAXING EACH AND EVERY MUSCLE IN YOUR BACK

NOW YOUR BACK IS RELAXED

DEEPER DOWN TO SLEEEEEP

KEEPING THOSE EYES OPEN.

YOUR SHOULDERS ARE GETTING HEAVY AND RELAXED

NOW YOUR SHOULDERS ARE RELAXED.

YOUR UPPERARMS ARE REALAXING

AND NOW YOUR UPPERARMS ARE RELAXED

NOW YOUR FOREARMS ARE GETTING HEAVY AND RELAXED

YOUR FOREARMS ARE NOW RELAXED

YOUR HANDS ARE NUMB AND RELAXED

NOW YOUR HANDS ARE RELAXED

COUNTING DOWN DEEPER INTO WORDS

JUST YOU AND THE MONITOR NOW

TEN… FEEL A SILKY WARMPTH OF RELAXATION

ALL OVER YOUR BODY

NINE… DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN

EIGHT… SO VERY HEAVY AS MY BODY OF WORDS

CARESS YOU TIRED HEAVY SLEEEEPY MIND

SEVEN… MORE DEEPLY THAN EVER BEFORE

SIX… SEXY SOFT HEAVY DEEP WORDS

SOOO SLEEEEPY

FIVE… BODY MELTING INTO THE CHAIR BECAUSE

YOU ARE SO RELAXED

FOUR… YOU’RE GOING DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN

THREE… YOU CAN IMAGINE ANYTHING NOW BECAUSE YOU

ARE SO RELAXED

TWO… FALLING AND DRIFING DOWN

INTO THE LAST NUMBER

ONE… DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN

SO VERY HEAVY AND SOOO VERY RELAXED

IMAGINE NOW THAT YOU ARE LYING IN A WARM

BED WITH SATIN SHEETS. PICTURE IN YOUR MIND

HOW COMFORTABLE THIS MAGICK BED IS.

THERE IS A WARM FIRE THAT GIVES THE ONLY LIGHT

IN THE ROOM. DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN AND

MELTING INTO MY HYPNOTIC BED.

THE ROOM IS SO WARM AND YOU HAVE NO CLOTHS ON

YOU CAN FEEL THIS WARMPTH NOW AND YOU ARE SINKING

DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THE BED.

MAKE THE SCREEN ANY THAT YOU LIKE. THIS COULD BE A ROOM

IN A CABIN OR A MODERN HOME

THE BETTER YOU IMAGINE THE DEEPER YOU WILL GO

AND THE DEEPER YOU GO THE BETTER YOU IMAGINE

DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN SOOO VERY HEAVY AND

COMPLETELY RELAXED.

YOUR BREATHING IS CALM AND RELAXED AND HELPS

YOU TO SINK DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO MY SEXY WORDS

THE WORDS HAVE SUCH A PROFOUND DEEP HYPNOTIC

HOLD ON YOUR RELAXED MIND

YOU FEEL THAT ALL OF YOUR CLOTHS ARE OFF

AND THE WARMPTH FROM THE FIRE CARESSES YOUR BODY

TAKING YOU DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO YOUR RELAXED

SCREEN.

PICTURE ME AS I WALK INTO THE ROOM. I AM WEARING

A GOLD SATIN GOWN AND I COME AND SIT NEXT TO YOU

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE SOMETHING IN MY SEXY GOLD

SATIN GLOVES AS I SLOWLY LET IT DROP DOWN BEFORE

YOUR EYES

SO HEAVY AND SO RELAXED AS YOU NOTICE IT TO BE A

A GOLD JEWEL WATCH

I BEGIN TO SLOWLY SWING THE WATCH AND AS YOU READ MY

WORDS YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT WATCH SWINGING

BACK AND FOURTH TAKING YOU DOWN DEEPER AND DEEPER

SO RELAXING THE WORDS AS YOUR MIND DRIFTS AWAY

INTO THE SCREEN.

SO RELAXED THAT YOU CAN ALMOST SEE THE WATCH IN

FRONT OF THE SCREEN. YOU IMAGINATION SO POWERFUL

FEEL YOUR BREATHING AS THE WARM AIR RELAXES YOU

DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN INTO SLEEEEP.

EVERY WORD YOU READ TAKES YOU MORE AND MORE

MELTING INTO MY BED

SINKING DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN INTO COMPLETE

AND TOTAL RELAXATION

YOUR FEET ARE HYPNOTIZED

YOUR LEGS ARE HYPNOTIZED

YOUR WAIST IS HYPNOTIZED

YOUR BACK IS HYPNOTIZED

SO VERY DEEEEEEP

YOUR SHOULDERS ARE HYPNOTIZED

YOUR ARMS ARE HYPNOTIZED

AND NOW YOUR MIND IS SO RELAXED AS YOU READ EACH

WORDS AND SEE ME SWINGING THE WATCH

BACK AND FOURTH SMILEING AT HOW DEEPLY

I HAVE RELAXED YOU

YOU SINK DEEPER AT THE REALIZATION THAT THIS

IS NOT A STORY BUT AN INDUCTION FOCUSED ON YOU

DEEPER NOW AND SO CONTROLLED

THIS IS SHIRI AND I HAVE TRICKED YOU

REALIZING THAT I AM GOING TO GET YOU NOW

SENDS YOU INTO A DEEP RELAXED AROUSAL

SO VERY DEEP AND SO VERY RELAXED

UNZIP YOUR PANTS THEN RELAX INTO THE SPIRAL

AND THE LIGHTS

I HAVE SOMETHING THAT WILL TAKE

YOU EVEN DEEPER THAN YOU ARE NOW.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE SEXY WORDS

I’M GOING TO TRICK YOU….

RELAX AND FOCUS ON THE WARMPTH OF MY WORDS

DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN THE SEXY PATH TO ME

FEEL AS I SLOWLY BEGIN TO SWING THE WATCH

AROUND YOUR COCK. THERE IS A POWERFUL SPELL ON

THIS TEXT AND IT IS FOCUSED ON YOU

THE AROUSAL GROWS MORE AND MORE.

IT IS BEST IF YOU REACH DOWN AND GRAB HOLD

YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS.

RELAX DEEPER AND DEEPER SO NICE TO FEEL THE

PLEASURES TO CUM.

THE WATCH SWINGS AROUND AND AROUND

IMAGINE ME STANDING NOW AS I DROP MY GOLDEN

SATIN GOWN. THE FIRE FROM THE FIRE PLACES REFLECTS FROM

MY BABY SOFT BODY. MY BREASTS ARE PERFECT AND YOU

ALMOST WANT TO CRY YOU NEED TO TOUCH THEM SO BADLY.

YOU JUST KEEP READING AND RELAXING.

SHIRI IS GOING TO GET YOU. SOON YOU WILL SACRIFICE TO ME

MY SPELL WILL THEN BE COMPLETE

START TO STROKE SOFTLY NOW.

EACH STROKE RELAXING YOU DEEEEPER.

I AM SLOWLY FORCING YOU TO OPEN YOUR MIND

ONCE YOU SACRIFICE TO ME I WILL POSSESS YOU

NOTHING YOU CAN DO

FEEL MY SOFT BODY SLOWLY SLIDE UP YOURS

YOU COCK SLIDES INBETWEEN MY BREASTS

IT FEELS SO GOOD. READ RELAX AND SEX

SEXUAL AND SILKY SEX MORE AND MORE

FASTER AND FASTER.

MY BLOOD RED LIPS SOFTLY PRESS AGAINST YOURS

FEEL MY SILKY GLOVES CARESS YOUR CHEEKS

YOUR THROBBING HARD COCK WILL SOON FALL INTO ME

YOUR BREATHING IS CALM AS I SLOWLY

AND SOFLY SLIDE YOU INTO ME AS I MOAN SO IN PLEASURE

FASTER AND FASTER MAKE IT HAPPEN

SO RELAXED LET ME HELP.

SEE HOW I SIT UP TO RIDE YOU

I AM GOING TO TRICK YOU SOON.

EACH STROKE IS SO WARM AND WET

FEELS LIKE SATIN MORE AND MORE HARD

CREAMY WARM SO SOOTHING

YOUR HEART BEATS FASTER AND FASTER

WILL YOU SURVIVE

WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO TO YOU

I BEGING TO RUB THE VERY LOWER OF YOUR BELLY

YOU’RE GOING TO CUM

I REACH OVER TO YOUR SIDE AND RAISE THE WATCH

FORGOT ABOUT THAT DIDN’T YOU.

FOLLOW THE WATCH AND RELAX

EVERY SWING OF MY WATCH

IS MAKING YOU WANT TO CUM.

I PLACE MY OTHER HAND ON MY LOWER BELLY

FEEL HOW WE ARE EXCHANGING ENERGY

OH GOD YES

GIVE IT TO ME.

THE WATCH

THE LIGHTS

THE SPIRAL

BEING MINE FOREVER

SOFT SEXY SOOTHING WET HYPNOSIS

MOVING IN RHYTHM

TRAPPED IN THE MOMENT

10 EXPLODE FOR ME

9 CUM CAN’T STOP

8 GIVE IT TO ME

7 MY HIPS STARTING TO WIGGLE SO STRANGE

6 THE VIBRATION TOO MUCH GIVE ME WHAT IS MINE

5 LAST NUMBER I WILL POSESS YOU FOREVER

4 SO CLOSE SO HARD CAN’T STOP

3 SILKY WET SLIDING IN AND OUT TOO MUCH TO STAND

2 OH YES SIR MORE AND MORE CUM CUM! NOW!

1. MY GOLD SATIN GLOVE REACHES IT’S INDEX FINGER DOWN

TO YOU’RE LIPS. I TELL YOU TO Shhhh AND NOW CUM FOREVER…………

That’s it. Now I have a psychic connection to you forever. I control your dreams and your desires. It doesn’t matter if you read this induction again or not. You did yourself in already and I have what I need. It’s on your hand. You thought you where reading a story and well you thought wrong. I can now visit you in your sleep and I can do good things or bad just depends on my mood.

Your first instruction is simple. You will go to the #coverthypnotism and #hypnotemple irc channels and write this sentence below… “My sacrifice to Hypno-Witch Shiri is complete I belong to the Dommes and to the Hypno-Fetish forever, take me please”. Then you will e-mail me for more sexy instructions. Do not fail or bad dreams might cum!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEE HEEE HEE HE he he he he he …………….WITCH!!!!!

Sorry but a spell is a spell and the spell is on YOU.

With Love
Shiri