The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(The following story contains sexually explicit language and dialogue. You may not believe this for the first few paragraphs but it is true. As such, this story is not recommended for those under 18 years.)

“Of A Gift and A Confession”

Confession

My dear Ed,

I am writing this memoir to inform you of certain facts that you should know. After our last discussion, I gave heavy thought to what we talked about and concluded in all fairness you should know the following information. I am leaving this with my attorney to be delivered to you after I die. We have known each other for over twenty years since we shared that dorm room in college. I really got to like you as you were my one steady friend in rather turbulent times for me. Then I appreciated how you were smarter than me in dealing with people and how you showed me to live a more balanced life. Traits in you that I still appreciate to this day.

After college, I appreciate that we kept in touch despite going to two really different worlds as became a multimillionaire and you were content to remain comfortably middle class. Up in my world, I have many false friends and lackeys. I really appreciate more than I can tell how you still treated me as a real friend, never asked for anything from me, and never bulled me. Everyone else I deal with, I have to cut through so much bull to find out what I really need to know.

My favorite vacations are still when I could slip away to your house for a week and just be me. Being with you is so relaxing. By the way, thanks for your discretion when the occasional reporter came by to interview you. I’m glad not many people know that we are closer friends than the world realizes.

As I told you last week during my visit, I have terminal liver cancer. The doctors can do anything to cure it and give me about a year to live. Thanks for your help on sorting through my affairs and settling what should happen when I die. I knew I could count on your logical and methodical brain to help sort everything out and make decisions. As you already know, I did add a $100,000 bequest to you to my will. I trust you and Holly will find many enjoyable things to do.

Excuse me for digressing so much and allow me to return to my reason for writing this. As we discussed life issues and the here after, I came more and more to appreciate how your Christianity gives you a hope that I did not have. Thank you for leading me to salvation and assuring me that no sin I have committed is unforgivable. Which leads me to why I am writing to you, the sin that most troubles me is the one I committed against you and Holly.

Don’t worry, I haven’t had an affair with her or anything like that. As far as I know, she has been totally faithful to you. But I am ashamed of how I changed her so she would become your wife.

You see Ed, I have the power to control minds. I don’t understand why or exactly how it works. The best comparison I can make is I can ‘see’ a personality like a computer language and I can reach in and ‘rewrite’ the code anyway I want to. During college and a few years after wards, I struggled with how to use the power. I never used it on you, by the way. Eventually, I used it to form my company and ensure its success. Some key mind controls here and there ensured good deals for me and a growing business. During this time, you were a big help to me to establish and maintain limits on what I could do. Without you, I would have probably lost self control, done something really foolish, and ruined my life forever.

After I found myself, I came to realize how much you meant to me and I wanted to give you a real special thank you. I could, of course, have given you a few thousand dollars but wouldn’t have been meaningful to you. I finally realized what I could give you, a near perfect wife. We had talked of course how your dwarfism did not help your dating success and how you were jealous of mine. Of course after a few minutes with a woman, I could make her so hot for me she couldn’t keep her hands off me. I finally realized, what I did for myself, I could do for you and give you a hot date.

So I began to discretely quiz you on what you liked in a woman. Fortunately for me, you still in that phase of your life where you liked movies where women and clothes was a contradiction. I quickly realized that while you did want a good looking woman, you prized more a good personality and someone who could be your ideal wife. In short, you wanted a loving wife and whore in bed combination.

So armed with that knowledge, I went to working on finding one for you. Finding her proved harder than I thought. Most of the women I met while they met your physical requirements would have required a lot of work to provide you with what you wanted. I had gone through my business associates, their families, and my subordinates and was still unable to find her.

Holly came to my office one day as a temporary secretary. It was a warm summer day, so of course my eyes were caught by her transparent silk blouse and her slightly too short skirt. I got hard in an instant and thought about making her my slave for awhile. As I started to read her programming though, I realized, she would be perfect for you. I confess I had a hard time keeping my hands off her as I trained her for you.

She had the basics for you: a monogamous lifestyle, a loyal nature, and a nice body. All I needed to do was transfer her loyalty to you and change her drive from success in business to success as a wife. Later, I also had to remove her reservations about giving blow jobs.

As you know, I am not one to waste time. Since I did not want to make any abrupt changes in her, I had to work slowly. Getting her ready for you took about a year. My first step was to get her to dump her boy friend and go off the dating scene. That took about a month. Then I transferred her loyalty temporarily to me. In the interim, I also hired her from the temporary service and made her one of my personal assistants. So each day, I had contact with her and could change her a little more.

One night, we were the only two left in the office. She was wearing one of her silk blouses and a pretty little skirt. She came up to me and asked if we could talk so I invited her into my office but I did leave the door open. We sat down and she started out by saying how much she appreciated how much I had done for her. She wished she could thank me properly.

You do enough good work for me, I replied. I couldn’t ask for anything more. But I want to do more for you, she responded.

Well if you do, please unbutton your blouse. Without any hesitation, she did and then let the material fall back to show her breasts to me. I could see they were already erect. She lifted her arms above her head and asked if she pleased me. Boy, Ed, did she please me. I went a farther than I intended when I asked her to masturbate for me.

She didn’t hesitate as her hands came down and slipped inside her skirt. Her back arched and she gave a small gasp of pleasure as her hands began to stroke herself. I watched and nearly came myself as she brought herself off.

“You pass the audition,” I said as I stood up.

She must have seen the bulge in my pants because she responded, “I see that. What may I do next?”

From my desk top, I picked up that picture of us sitting in our dorm room. “What do you think of the guy with me?” I needed a strong reaction from her so I could pinpoint the portion of her programming that would need changing.

“He’s OK. I like you better in this picture.”

Darn, I thought. Not a strong enough reaction. “What I want you to do is marry him and be his loving and faithful wife until death do you part.”

“But he’s a dwarf. I don’t want to marry a dwarf.” Which was true since I could now see the portion of her program that would need to be changed. I hadn’t realized that physical appearance meant as much as it did to her. I reached in and made the first small change.

“Very well, we will discuss this later. I am displeased with your reaction. Go home and think about whether or not you want to please me or yourself.” At least, I thought, I could get her thinking about obey someone’s wishes instead of her own. When she started protest, I just waved my hand in dismissal. She fixed up her clothes and went home. The next morning, she came in, quietly apologized, and promised to try to do better.

I confess I had a good time training her to give to you. Getting her excited to met you, teaching her how to play strategy games at which she is a lot better than I thought she would be. Having her start to attend church. Most of all slowly transferring her loyalty from me to you. I remember the twinge of envy that happened as she grew more excited to met you and starting help me to prepare herself.

I remember the day when we decided she was ready to come and met you. We had fun working out a plan so you would met and fall in love. It was hard to restrain her from throwing herself on you at first sight but I finally convinced her that with you, slower is better.

I remember the night before she moved to your town, we went out for dinner together. As I escorted her to her apartment door, I looked over at this eager woman waiting to come to you. She was positively radiant with joy. Her eyes glowed all night as I told her some of my favorite collage stories about us.

She opened her door and then turned to say good night to me.

“You know that I changed you to love him,” I quietly said. “Do you wish me to remove those memories from you.”

She thought a few moments. “No, thank you. They are a part of who I am now. I don’t know why, but I want to remember how I became who I now am. Please let the memories remain.”

She looked so desirable that night in her sexy black dress and her glowing face. Every male in the restaurant had eyed her and most of the women were jealous. Again, that desire to fuck her once swelled my penis.

She must have seen some change in my eyes because some of her joy faded. As much as I had tried, I couldn’t totally remove her loyalty to me. You are her primary master but she would have obeyed me that night if I had ordered her to spread her legs for me. I turned and left quickly before I could change my mind about her.

I, of course, heard all about how you met, and fell in love, and got married. Did she ever tell you that as you dated, she’d masturbated every night while dreaming of riding your cock? Did she ever tell you how frustrated she was that you didn’t make love before the wedding? On your wedding day, she did quietly thank me for what I had done for her to make her so worthy to marry you. I never figured out what you did that made her even more submissive to you than what I had programmed her to be.

My dear Ed, I hope you can forgive me for what I did. I really believe that you and Holly would have made a wonderful couple even without my interference. I have no defense for what I did. I can only ask for your forgiveness.

Mark.

Gift

One winter night, Ed was sitting on the couch under a blanket before the fire. From the CD player, soft romantic music played. He and Holly had returned from Mark’s funeral about a week ago, yet both were still down about his death. She had gone through the mail and handed him an envelope. Ed looked the return address and saw it was from Milton, Chadwick, and Waters, Esq. It looked legal and official which as usual made him slightly nervous about the contents.

“I wonder what this is about?” asked Ed.

“Mark told me about it. Apparently he had some stuff on his conscience that he wanted to confess to you after he died.” Ed didn’t notice how her hands clenched.

“You knew about this?”

“Yes. He called me to talk about it and ask your reaction to what he said. I said he shouldn’t bother to send it but he said her would.”

“You know what this says.”

“I know what is about. I still don’t think you need to read it.”

“Really.”

“Really. Its in the past. God has forgiven him for it. I think it will only hurt you to know what he has to say.” Please, Lord, she thought and prayed, let him destroy that letter.

He looked at it for a long time. Then he handed it to her and said, “If God has forgiven him about it, it should be forgotten. Please, burn this.” She took the letter from him and threw it into the fire. Quickly, it burned up into a heap of ash.

She then dimmed the lights and snuggled under the blanket with him. For a long time, they lay quietly there, feeling the warmth of each other, and listening to the music. Then he looked up at her, pulled her mouth over towards him, and kissed her.

Their kiss gained speed as they grew more and more aroused. She gently rolled him on to his back and straddled him. She felt his hard-on pushing against her body; his hands running up and down her back. She leaned up and looked down at him. “I love you,” she whispered.

She reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. Her hands began to caress his chest and stomach while he enjoyed her attention. Knowing how much he liked it, she bent over and gentled sucked first one of his nipples and then the other while her tongue touched the hard little stub. Then she stood up and pulled down his pants. His cock pointed up in pride. “You certainly are man enough for me,” she whispered as she gentle caressed the underside of his penis. He quivered at her touch.

Bending over, she caressed her tongue slowly up and down his firm rod. As her hands pressed on his butt, she felt the muscles tensing. As her mouth reached the round tip of his cock, she opened wider and took him into her mouth. While gently sucking on the tip, she caressed her tongue on the round ball. She felt him jerk and knew he would soon pour into her mouth. While she enjoyed satisfying him with her mouth, right now she wanted to impale herself on his cock.

She raised herself up and stood in front of her husband. The longing she saw in his eyes excited her even more. Quickly, she pulled off her shirt and dropped her bra. Even though he had seen her bare breasts hundreds of times, his eyes still widened with pleasure as his hand dropped down to stroke his hard-on. With slow, sensual strokes, he stroked his cock.

Her hands dropped down and swiftly her pants and panties were lying on the floor at her feet. As she climbed on to him, she kicked them and her slippers free. As they resumed kissing, both enjoyed the passion that touching each others bare flesh caused. His bare hands clutched at her back as she felt his cock rubbing on her body.

Suddenly, his mouth found her breast and began sucking on it. “O that’s good. Keep it up,” she whispered. She began to quiver with more desire and suddenly, she had that open feeling between her legs. The open feeling that needed to be satisfied with her husband’s hard cock. She raised up and reached down to grab him. “Let me,” she whispered as he reached to help. His hands reached up to caress her breasts as she aimed his cock at her pussy. Slowly, she lowered herself down as she welcomed her husband in between her legs.

“O hon.,” Ed cried out as he felt his cock slide into that soft warmth inside his wife. Soon his full length was inside the beautiful woman aside him. Closing her eyes, she threw her head back and her chest out as she began to hump her husband. They both felt they could do this forever.

Ed felt his cock grow harder and bigger as he filled his wife and came closer to cumming. He loved the pleasure he could see on her face, the way her body was quivering, and the little gasps of pleasure she made. Holly’s movements became more urgent as she satisfied her physical longings for her husband. While both wished they could be united like this forever, their bodies wouldn’t hold back anymore.

“O God!” cried Holly as she came. Her body tensing as the wave of pleasure filled it. As she came off her crest, she felt Ed leap under her and that shooting warmth between her legs as he came. Only when she felt his throbs stop did she allowed herself to collapse onto him. Only one orgasm each, but each were spent.

“I love you so much,” whispered Ed. He very affectionately stroked her dark hair.

“My husband,” she replied as she hugged him tighter. For a long time, they simply lay together before the fire which now down to warm embers. “Shall we go to bed?” she quietly asked.

“No. Let’s just sleep here tonight.” Then he kissed her.

“Let me go get another blanket.” She got up and went into the bathroom. Running a wash cloth under warm water, she slowly wiped herself clean. Her pussy was still tender from their love making and the feel of the cloth caused little waves of pleasure in her. Then she moistened a new cloth, grabbed a blanket from the linen closet, and returned to her husband.

Gently, reverently, she wiped his soften cock clean. When she was done, she bent over and kissed it. Then lying down next to him, she pulled the blankets over them and then they snuggled close.

“Do we have much to do tomorrow?” she asked.

“No, dear.”

“Ah, good. I want to spend a lot of time close to you; loving you.”

“You are so beautiful.”

“And you are my husband,” she whispered and ‘my master’ she thought to herself. “Now go to sleep.”

“Yes, dear.” He rolled on his side and closed his eyes. She lay on her side and watched him sleep.

She could not believe how deeply and passionately she loved her man. She savored that part of herself that was fully submitted to him and how she would obey him in everything even if he didn’t realize that she just lived to please him and to love him. She remembered how Mark had trained her to be Ed’s slave and wife and yet that didn’t fully explain why she loved him so much. Maybe because he was such a kind man that he actually increased the love she had for him and fired her passion for him.

Tomorrow would be their love time together. She doubted either one would bother to get dressed. She eagerly anticipated the time tomorrow when he would part her legs and suck her off through orgasm after orgasm until she couldn’t take it anymore. She smiled as she thought how she would caress his hard-on with her mouth until her came. But most of all, she wanted that time when he would between her legs again and thrusting into her with his hard cock.

“Thank you, Lord, for giving me such a wonderful husband,” she quietly prayed. “Help me to be more obedient to him and to love him more passionately than I do now.”