The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gift of the Succubus

Every inch of Molly’s body was soaked and covered in mud. Lying on her back in pain, having carelessly fallen down into the creek and almost being crushed by the beast only moments ago, she couldn’t help but wonder how she had been so careless in the first place. Groaning and aching in pain, she turned to face the creature, pushing her red-rimmed glasses up the bridge of her nose to look upon the beast more clearly.

Sunlight bled through the trees upon the beast’s back causing its white coat to glisten like December snow. But the stunning thing about it was the sparkling golden horn that shot out from its forehead. Mounted atop the unicorn was a girl with wavy black hair that fell down atop her shoulders. She was wearing a bright red flowing dress that was lined with intricate golden markings along its edges. “Are you Molly—Molly Henderson?”

Molly was still only inches from the unicorn’s hooves and still afraid of being stomped on. She pressed her hands and feet against the mud and slowly eased herself away from the unicorn. She looked up into the golden eyes of the unicorn while she pushed herself up into a sitting position. Pulling her legs up against her chest and folding her arms across her legs as if she was freezing cold, she looked over to the woman. “Yeah, I’m Molly Henderson—nice outfit.”

The woman’s feet splashed in the creek water as she leapt off her unicorn, which reared up on its hind legs in response to its master dismounting. The woman smiled at her mount and ran her hand through its white mane to calm it. “I’m a sorceress. My name is Tista. I’ve been looking for you for the past week.”

“A sorceress? And you’ve been looking for me?” Molly rolled her eyes and pushed herself up off the ground with a groan.

Tista frowned. “Please listen, this is important. It won’t take long, I promise.”

Molly sighed, not believing for one second that Tista was a sorceress. Perhaps a magician who got separated from her act. “Okay, what is it?”

Tista reached into a pocket in her dress and pulled out a dark blue gem. She clasped Molly’s hands and handed it over. “All I want you to do is take this gem and keep it safe. Don’t let anyone ever find it and don’t place it on the back of your hand under any circumstances.” Tista’s hands were trembling as she unclasped Molly’s hands.

Molly looked down at the gem in the palm of her hand. It was an egg-shaped tiny little speck, and very light, so much so that she could barely even feel it.

She looked back up at Tista. “You’re just giving me this? Why? You could sell it instead. Not that I don’t appreciate it.”

Tista gave a slight nod before remounting her unicorn. “You’re right, I could. But it wouldn’t solve anything,” she smiled at Molly and rode off into the distance.

Molly looked back down at the gem and tilted it from side-to-side, letting sunlight bounce off its rough surface. The rays of light made all sorts of brilliant shades of purple and blue as it reflected off the gem. She’s right, why would anyone want to sell it? It’s too beautiful..

Molly ran her thumb across the gem’s surface, and time seemed to fade away. She found it to be cold to the touch, and before she even realized it, she completely ignored Tista’s warning.

She had placed the gem on her left hand and at that moment she was struck with an intense burning throughout her entire hand. It was accompanied by a sizzling noise as the burning seared through her flesh, turning into extreme pain. It felt like her hand had been set on fire. She fell down to her knees and let out a shrill scream while gripping her wrist, unsure of what was going on.

Moments later the burning stopped and Molly took a moment before ungripping her wrist. Looking down, she saw the blue gem had burrowed its way deep into the flesh at the back of her hand. Tints of red skin surrounded the gem, as if she had actually been burnt. Did this thing actually burn my hand?

She traced her finger across the gem to feel it had completely become part of her skin. What in the hell did it do to me?

Figuring out what had happened to her would have to wait, because the gem quickly started making a loud humming noise. It grew louder and louder until it drowned out every noise around Molly. She couldn’t hear anything around her anymore. She covered her ears and tried to ignore it, but it didn’t help.

Molly gripped her temples as the humming changed from an annoyance to tremendous pain. She walked around aimlessly, groaning as her discomfort grew. The outside world just melted away as she felt like her head was going to explode. Ugh, Stop it!

Then the humming ceased and the pain vanished as Molly heard a woman’s whisper from beside her.

“Sorry sweetheart, that won’t happen again. My name is Xeira and I am a Succubus. The pain you felt was me waking up. I have been asleep a very long time, and it feels oh-so-good to be awakened. Thank you.”

Molly massaged her temples gently and sat down on a log that spanned the muddy creek water. She closed her eyes to collect her thoughts—she had seen a girl dressing up as a sorceress, been compelled to put on some sort of weird gem, had the same gem burrow into her flesh, had a massive headache, and now was hearing voices in her head. Thinking about it, the only conclusion she could come up with was that she had been drugged. She had no idea when, but what else could have happened?

“I’m not a voice in your head. I’m very real. And we’re going to become close friends.”

“No, you’re a hallucination and I have news for you—Succubi don’t exist.” Molly picked herself up off the ground and slowly climbed her way out of the creek, trudging her way back up to the curb and into her blue Honda, she let out a heavy sigh and collapsed into the front seat. Molly’s clothes were sopping wet and covered with grime from being in the creek all day. Tired and stressed, she ignited the engine and started on her way home.

“Oh, but we do. We come from a place called Othercity. It’s a secret city, separate from where you live, yet connected at the same time. People always end up there by mistake and nobody gets out once they come to Othercity. There are places where you can meet philosophers from thousands of years ago, end up captured by aliens or turned into a machine by robots. Pretty much anything can be alive in Othercity. Most are just living out their daily lives, but some will try to kill you. For business, sport, pleasure, and some because they think you look delicious. Physical laws don’t work right there, neither does time. You might consider Succubi to be one of the ‘normal’ creatures that exist in Othercity.” Xeira laughed.

Molly blinked. “That’s nuts, but an entertaining concept nonetheless.”

“If you believe I’m just a hallucination, should you really be driving?”

Molly shrugged. “I don’t think I’m that far gone. How about you prove to me that you’re really a Succubus?”

“I’m actually sitting in the passenger seat of your car, love, but I don’t have a body anymore and the gem makes sure I never will. It’s only when someone wears the gem that I can even manifest myself in my current form. My voice is only heard by you, taking the form of your thoughts, and I can hear everything you think.” Xeira sighed. “My actual body is in Othercity, but it’s nothing more than an empty shell.”

Molly rolled her eyes. “And why is that? I mean, why did this happen to you in the first place?”

“All sorts of individuals hire Succubi because of our many ‘talents.’ I didn’t want to have sex with one particular client and as punishment, my powers were placed inside this gem, which pass to whoever wears the gem.”

Molly laughed softly. “Oh, so, you’re saying that’d be me?”

”Yes, yes I am! And you’ll love it!”

Molly glanced at the gem. ”I really think this thing put some sort of drug in me.”

She reached for the gem to try to pick it out of her skin, but as she reached for it, the pain in her head started to come back. Molly winced and quickly returned her hand to the steering wheel. She took a sigh of relief as the pain vanished.

“Oh, sorry! Did I forget to mention that?” Xeira laughed. “The pain comes back if you try to take the gem off. Sorry about that, love. Like I said, we’re going to be friends! Think of me as your long lost sister.”

Molly rolled her eyes while she peeled into her driveway. “I’d really rather not.” The more she thought about it, she was sure this must have been what the warning from Tista was about, but what was that part about keeping it safe?

She had to find out some way to get it out of her hand. But how? Even if she could find some way to pry it out of her skin, it hurt like hell when she even reached for it.

Exhausted, annoyed, and covered in mud, she walked inside of her house and headed straight for the shower.

She started up a hot shower to wash the mud off herself, letting the streams of hot water pour down on her chest. Steam quickly rose up and filled her entire bathroom. She’d love to take a bath, but her bathroom used a step-in shower. “Ahh..this feels great..”

“I’m sure it does feel rather nice. I used to just stand for hours enjoying the steam of a sun bathing.” Xeira paused. “However, you need to trust me, or we’re going to be having some serious problems on our hands.”

She arched her head back and turned around to let the hot water hit her back. “Mmmmm – no. You need to trust me. I have the rest of the night and after this, I’m gonna curl up in bed, go to sleep and forget all about you. So – no, I don’t have to believe a word you’re saying.”

“Okay then darling, have it your way.”

“Shush.” Molly felt a slight aching in her forehead as she came out of the shower. She was getting a headache. She opened the medicine cabinet above the sink and grabbed some Advil. She swallowed a few pills, grabbed a white towel off a nearby towel rack and wrapped the towel around her body.

“It’ll be worse in the morning.”

Heading into her bedroom, she turned off the light, tossed the towel onto the floor and flung herself down onto her queen-sized bed. She wrapped up in a thick green blanket and nestled her head on some white pillows. She was asleep within seconds.

The instant Molly was asleep, the gem on her hand began to glow blue faintly and shot out small sparkles of purple light all over her room. They danced around in circles. The gem continued to shoot them out like a fountain, and they all spun like a slow-moving tornado. Before long, the small sparkles had illuminated her room in a purple light.

The gem shot out a ray of blinding blue light accompanied by a loud screeching noise, and the instant it did so, its surface changed colors from blue to purple. A loud hissing noise emanated from the gem, and its former barely visible glow was now bright enough to completely illuminate Molly’s hand.

Beads of sweat were oozing down Molly’s entire body as unbearable amounts of heat rushed through her. She tossed and turned making little ‘unngh’ noises and throwing her blanket off the side of the bed. Her sheets ended up getting soaked in no time.

While she tossed and turned, her wavy black hair started to glow brightly, becoming a bright purple for several seconds. Then the glow would diminish, and her hair slowly returning to its natural black color.

But her hair had also extended by an inch.

The process repeated itself and inch by inch her hair extended past her shoulders until it went all the way down to her waist. Once her hair had reached her waist, it coiled and twisted until every inch of her hair had formed into bands of thick curls.

Her room went black as the sparks of light all around her room disappeared as if something had killed them. There was a calm for a moment before her face was enveloped in a blue light so bright that her face was no longer visible.

The color of her eyes started to change.

Her dark brown eyes were slowly becoming lighter colors. Changing first into a banana colored yellow, then to a lime green, and finally to an ocean blue.

After her eyes finished changing color, the light on her face slowly seeped down into her flesh. The hissing noise became less and less audible until it was replaced with silence. The glow around the gem darkened, becoming more and more dim until it too was gone.

Everything was back to normal—it was like nothing ever happened.

The following morning, Molly woke up with beads of sweat still clinging to her body from what the gem had put her through in the middle of the night. She felt like going right back to sleep, even moreso than usual. Ugh, I didn’t sleep well, not at all...

She sat up in bed, and it was then she noticed her new hair. Slowly, she ran her hand across her shoulder and down to her ass, feeling her long strands of curly hair. What in the hell happened to my hair?

“I did it. I like curly hair much better, and I must say, it looks wonderful on you.”

She rubbed her forehead and let out a long groan. Her headache had grown worse just as Xeira had promised. “I was really hoping you were going to be gone when I woke up, but I guess I’ll have to investigate what you really are when I get home for the evening.”

Molly got up out of bed and stumbled over to her dresser to grab some clothes to wear, she sorted through tops and bottoms of varying colors. Blues, blacks, reds.

In only moments, she had dressed herself in a sleeveless red silk top lined with light black and white roses. Her legs were soon covered in a plaid skirt. She let out a sigh at her new hair while she arranged her skirt. I liked my old hair..

“Oh, you’ll love this new hair once you get used to it—how’s your head?”

“I’ll just take some Advil, I’ll be fine.” Molly grabbed her red glasses off the top of the dresser and headed for the medicine cabinet to get some more Advil, downing it, she went outside to find her next door neighbor standing outside her front door.

Molly took a few steps back, pinning herself up against her front door. “Heather, What are you doing outside my front door?”

Heather gave a wide smile, which accentuated the freckles that dotted her face. She placed her arm against the frame of Molly’s door, blocking her path. “I saw you get out of the car yesterday, and I must say you looked incredibly sexy.”

“I was covered in mud.” Molly said flatly.

Heather ran her hands through her honey-colored hair, parting it to one side. “I don’t care. You’re the sexiest woman alive.”

Molly ducked her head underneath Heather’s arm. “Um, thanks, but you’ll have to excuse me, I need to go to work.”

Heather giggled. “I’ll be waiting for you when you get home.”

Molly dashed into her blue Honda and drove off to her job at JC Penney, seriously hoping that Heather wouldn’t be waiting for her when she got home.

* * *

Molly leaned back against her check-out counter while gazing out across the room, looking around at all the different people rifling through clothing racks. She could see all sorts of people picking out blouses, skirts, dresses, and whatever else they liked. Molly usually wondered what everyone choosing this and that actually did with their daily lives, but today she was finding it hard to ‘wonder’ or ‘think’ about anything. After awhile, she would find her thoughts wandering—she couldn’t seem to focus. Ugh, here comes someone to buy something

The woman’s attire gave off the appearance of someone who needed to loosen up. Long shiny red hair swept to the side of her face and cascaded down her shoulders. She had dressed herself in a black-button up top and matching skirt that went well below the knees. Small golden loop earrings dangled from her ears, and a silver necklace hung from her neck. They looked rather expensive, much more than anything Molly had, or cared to have. However, she radiated the appearance of someone who had traded any sort of social life for her job.

The redhead plopped several matching black skirts and tops onto Molly’s check-out counter. Pulling out a MasterCard, she tossed it on the check-out counter in a rather rude manner. The rhythmic tapping of her foot was showing her impatience while she looked back and forth between Molly and the front doors of JC Penney.

Molly looked down at the numbers on the MasterCard, some of the numbers appeared fuzzy and hard to see. She pushed her glasses back up on the bridge of her nose, but it didn’t really help any. Maybe it was just the stress of this whole gem thing getting to her. The pain in her head was certainly getting worse.

“It’s not the gem. There are consequences to receiving my powers.”

Molly bit her lip. “Quiet, Xeira, not now.”

“Oh love, you know you absolutely adore my company.” Xeira giggled and Molly felt something warm brushing up against her legs, running slowly up and down her calves. The gentle touch had sent a warm prickling feeling crawling up and down Molly’s back. The rest of her back tingled in response. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. And she liked it.

Molly took a sharp intake of breath, and she stood straight up. Her chest was aflutter from the sensations running through her. This feels great! Molly swiped the woman’s credit card, and did her best to keep a straight face as she handed it back. “Thanks for shopping at JC Penney. Anything else I can help you with?”

”Don’t worry darling. I’m just getting started.” And with the entrance of Xeira’s voice into Molly’s thoughts, the ‘something’ against her legs gripped onto her. She could feel the grasp of five fingertips. They moved up along her calves, massaging her with the talent of a masseuse, not that Molly had been to many. They stopped moving upward just below her ass and continued to give her a firm massage at that point. They had that same warmth as the gentle touches she had received earlier as they moved upward, but with much greater intensity. There was something electric about it. It wasn’t like when you went into a sauna or a nice hot tub bath. It was something way more amazing. And It was producing surges of excitement inside her body.

Molly squirmed against Xeira’s ‘massage.’ She bit her lip, doing her best to try to ignore the warmth between her legs.

A spark seemed to light up inside the redhead’s hazel eyes when Molly handed the MasterCard back to her, as if a switch had suddenly been turned on. She stopped glancing over at the front doors, and all of her attention was now on Molly. “I love your eyes. They’re the most amazing shade of blue that I’ve ever seen.”

Molly blinked. “Um, thanks.”

The redhead’s eyes grew wide with a look of pure awe as they met with Molly’s. “You’re a real lovely girl.”

Molly jumped when she heard another woman from behind her. Xeira’s massage had placed Molly in a comfort zone, and she hadn’t been paying attention to too much, except for the compliments she was getting from the redhead. Being complimented was out of place for Molly, and it was kind of nice. All of her life she had been thought of as a nerd and never made too many friends. She didn’t mind, though.

”She most definitely is.”

Molly spun around to see a girl who looked like a kid fresh out of High School. She was tall, very tall, and had flaxen hair that was tied back into a ponytail. Wrapped around her body was a tie-dye top that looked like it was a few sizes too small for her and on her legs were a pair of khakis. Her eyes were struck with awe the moment Molly turned to face her. Just like the redhead.

”Mmm..two lovely, beautiful, sexy girls. I like the flaxen-haired one myself. That tight fitting tie-dye shirt really shows off her breasts. Don’t you think?” Xeira slowly moved her hands up to Molly’s ass, pushing Molly’s skirt up slightly so the bottom of Molly’s ass was showing. Molly could feel each of her ass cheeks being cupped in one of Xeira’s ‘hands.’ Molly felt fingertips pressing lightly into the bottom of her cheeks, parting them slightly. It was now Molly realized she hadn’t worn any panties or a bra. Why? She didn’t even think about putting any on this morning.

The redhead’s eyes glanced down at Molly’s ass, which was now pointed right at her. “Mmm..what a lovely view.”

Molly’s ass wiggled against Xeira’s grasp, the parting of her cheeks sending a flush of pleasure running through Molly. She gasped at the sensation that her ass had been revealed to the redhead. She could feel a definite heat beginning to grow between her thighs. Xeira seemed to be good at arousing her. Very good. Her thoughts were flowing with what Xeira would do next, not knowing if she wanted her to do anything else or not.

“I can hear your thoughts, you know. I’m just making you nice and hot.” Xeira removed her ‘hands’ from Molly’s ass, letting it jiggle free. There was a brief pause before Molly felt a finger running up the inside of her legs. She felt the fingertip slowly drawing its way up to her inner thighs, where she felt the electric warmth surge through her body as the invisible finger ran up and down across her thighs in feathery-light strokes. Molly was becoming increasingly excited while the entire experience produced a warm throbbing between her legs.

Molly’s heart was hammering away in her chest while Xeira gently stroked her thighs. She felt frozen in place as she instinctively took several steps back and spread her legs slightly. Did she want this? She just didn’t know.

Molly looked at the girls while she was being stroked, wondering what to do about them. She smiled nervously. “Look, you’re both real sweet—”

Molly was stopped mid-sentence as both women perked up with excitement at the mention of the word ‘sweet.’ They looked like they were about to leap over the counter. Luckily, they didn’t.

The redhead leaned forward and pushed herself up against the check-out counter. She pushed her face close to Molly, invading her personal space. “I’m so glad you think so. I’d like to spend more time with you.”

The flaxen-haired girl’s cheeks flared up, turning a rosy shade of pink. She tucked her hands behind her back while she swayed back and forth. “Me too.” She brought a hand up and patted her chest. “So, I’m Lucy. I’m sure you’ll enjoy my company.”

“Sweetie, you need to do this. Just give in to them. You’ll enjoy yourself!” Xeira’s finger moved to Molly’s soft pink pussy and gently stroked her glistening lips. Soon, Molly’s cunt was burning with desire, itching to be relieved.

Molly was breathing heavily as Xeira continued to stroke her. She couldn’t deny that she wanted to have sex, but leaping on top of some random girl might land her in quite a bit of trouble. These two girls are pretty sexy, and they look interested. She whispered, “I’m not giving in to anybody, I’m not a lesbian for one thing.”

“Having sex with another woman just the once or twice doesn’t necessarily make you a lesbian.”

Another girl’s voice came up from behind Molly. “I like your hair. It’s some of the sexiest I’ve ever seen.”

Molly looked over her shoulder to see her third guest. She let out a sigh at the sight of another woman captivated by her presence.

The woman who had come up behind Molly had dark brown hair knotted into a multitude of braids. They fell down on-top of her face, down the back of her head – all over. Her skin was tanned. Really tanned. She was wearing a pink dress that came down to just above her knees and was cut low to show a generous amount of her cleavage. A very generous amount.

Molly was surrounded by a triangle of women now and was worried at the prospect of attracting random women like this. She had created her own little fan club. Her eyes kept drifting down to the tanned woman’s tits, she just couldn’t seem to help it.

Xeira giggled and she stopped running her finger along Molly’s pussy. “You have three lovelies to pick from now. I still like the flaxen-haired one. Give a moan for your new friends.”

Molly shivered as a cool feeling washed over her entire body for a moment, as if she had just dunked herself in ice cold water. Her eyes slipped shut and a long-lasting moan came forth from her lips.

Molly didn’t know what to do or say to her new fan club. And despite all the arousal Xeira had been building up inside Molly, she was feeling sick. Very sick

Molly darted her eyes between the three girls or at least tried to. Everything was spiraling – the girls, the floor, the ceiling. Her stomach was swimming. She wasn’t feeling well at all She stumbled left and right as her dizziness overtook her, gripping the side of the check-out counter to try to steady herself, but she still crashed down onto the floor. “Someone...call for help.”

Then everything went black.

To be continued.