The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gift of the Succubus

Part 2

Molly rolled over on her side, disturbed as sunlight came through the blinds of a nearby window. She closed her eyes trying to get back to sleep, but it had woke her up already and once she was up –— she was up. She rubbed her eyes, before sliding up on the bed, moving into a leaning position. Her clothes had been removed, replaced with a light blue hospital gown. Her glasses were gone, too. What happened to me?

Molly looked around the room, but all she saw were a bunch of blurred shapes. Beside her she heard the rhythmic tone of a heart monitor. Her arms were tangled up in wires connecting her to various medical machines, one of which was an IV that had pierced the vein in her left arm, pumping fluids into her. She still felt awful, like she was five seconds from spewing up whatever remained in her stomach. Every single breath she took felt labored, her chest feeling heavy and weighed down, like she had been filled with rocks.

“You’re body is going through a change, sweetie.”

Molly let her head fall back against the ‘pillow’ of her bed, which was actually more like a towel. Hospitals really have such crappy beds. “A change?”

”Yes! Look at your hand. It’s part of those consequences I mentioned.”

Molly brought her hand up to her face to see a small amount of blood pouring out from the sides of the gem. That can’t be good. She wiped the blood off on her hospital gown.

”Oh, it isn’t. You are beginning to revert to a primitive form of succubi due to lack of sex. That’s how it is for an actual succubus, and that’s how it is for you for as long as you wear the gem. I’m sorry sweetie, I know you don’t like this, but that’s how it is.”

Molly sighed. This was getting worse and worse. “I feel horrible –— like I’m dying.”

”I can hold back the sickness, but only for a little while. So if I do you have to start trusting me and have sex with someone.”

Molly looked down to see blood leaking out from the edges of the gem again. She paused for a moment and nodded slightly. “Okay, okay, fine. But I’m in a hospital, and I don’t have a boyfriend in the first place.”

Once the words left Molly’s lips, she felt a warm tingling pass over her flesh. Crawling sensations passed over her entire skin for several seconds until her flesh was numb all over. It was the strangest feeling, unlike anything she had felt before, it felt as if she was ‘outside her body.’ Her insides, too, felt strange –— like they were melting, turning to jelly.

The pains inside her were slowly beginning to pass, being pushed to the side. Molly could still sense them, but only as an afterthought, as if something had put up an invisible wall inside her body to hold them back.

Molly sighed and a smile crossed her lips. “Thank you, Xeira.”

”You’re welcome, love.”

Moments later, there was a brief knock at the wooden door of Molly’s room before it opened and a fat doctor came inside. The buttons of his doctor’s coat looked like they were about to burst open. He was bald except around the ears, which held a small amount of gray. It looked like he had trouble walking around as he limped into the room, he was probably a doctor ‘on his way out.’

He sat down on a small wooden chair that looked like it would collapse underneath his weight at any moment. He gave Molly a warm smile. “I’m Doctor Emmett, can you tell me what your name is?”

Molly nodded. “Molly T. Henderson.”

Doctor Emmett nodded back at her. “And how old are you?”

Molly sighed. “I’m 26. What happened to me?”

Doctor Emmett put a single finger to his chin. “You collapsed at work and have been unconscious for several hours. You don’t seem to be accepting nutrients back into your bloodstream very well. We’re gonna keep you hooked up to this IV and see if that helps any. We’ve determined that your brain activity has increased 150%, there is an excessive amount of adrenaline in your system and they both seem to be increasing by the hour. There are also a number of other anomalies in your system that we can’t explain. I’m sorry to say that nobody at our hospital really knows what to make of your case.”

Molly frowned. “That’s it? Can’t you do something to help?”

Doctor Emmett stood up with a sigh. “We just don’t know exactly what is wrong with you or how to stop the changes in your system. Best thing for you to do is just rest.” He paused for a moment. “You got a friend waiting to see you. Are you feeling up to it?”

Molly blinked. Friend? What friend? “Um, sure.”

Doctor Emmett flashed a smile at Molly. “That’s good. She’s been quite anxious to see you.” He walked out.

Lucy rushed into Molly’s room, sending the door swinging shut behind her. The young girl’s eyes were lit up, and she had a huge smile on her lips. Her flaxen-hair was swaying back and forth, covering her face. She was full of excitement. It was surprising that she didn’t fall down or knock something over. She was still wearing the same tie-dye shirt and khakis.

Immediately after setting eyes on Lucy, Molly’s arms started to feel all warm and gooey. It only lasted for a few seconds—it was barely even noticeable.

Molly stared at the tie-dye shirt and Lucy’s breasts. She hadn’t noticed before how much the tie dye shirt really did accentuate her breasts. Her round breasts were raised high on her chest and looked like they were about to tear the fabric off of her chest. Lucy took a seat in the same uncomfortable-looking wooden chair. “Hi Molly! Are you doing okay?”

“I’m glad to see Lucy again and I think you are too.”

Molly sat up in bed. “I’m doing alright.” Her eyes kept drifting down to Lucy’s tits. I’d be doing a lot better if you took that top off.

Lucy brought her hands to the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Her round breasts bounced free of the top –— apparently, like Molly, she wasn’t wearing a bra either. Molly’s eyes were instantly drawn to Lucy’s pink nipples, they were already stiff and erect. Lucy just looked back at Molly and tossed her shirt onto Molly’s lap with a playful gesture.

Molly couldn’t seem to take her eyes off of Lucy’s breasts. She dragged her eyes up to Lucy’s face a few times, but then her eyes would drift back down to Lucy’s breasts –— she just couldn’t help herself. Molly was confused as her thoughts seemed to be spinning out of control. She also had a vague impression that she had forgotten something—something important. This was what she wanted though, to see Lucy topless, wasn’t it? Yes of course it was. But what made Lucy strip like that? Did she make Lucy do it..somehow? No, that’s impossible. Still, she has nice tits. Nice tits? I’m not a lesbian, am I?

“You should have sex with Lucy! I know you want to and I bet she wants to have sex with you too, love.”

Molly tossed her hair back and whispered. “I..can’t.”

“You already know you want to. You can’t take your eyes off those lovely little nipples.” Xeira giggled. “You’re already thinking about what it’d feel like to have your lips wrapped around them.”

Molly ran her hand through her curly strands of hair and just kept staring at Lucy. Xeira was right about what she was thinking about. Images about Lucy were flowing into her head, joined by a rather vivid fantasy: She had Lucy’s breasts cupped in her hands and was running her tongue across them, feeling their warmth against her mouth. Her lips enclosed around one of Lucy’s nipples, drawing it deep into her mouth. She was enjoying and savoring this moment as she sucked on this young beauty’s nipples.

She removed herself from her fantasy wondering what had come over her in these past few minutes. The thoughts she had just experienced were incredibly real, as if it wasn’t a fantasy but was actually real. But she could never do that! Could she? Molly shook her head and whispered. “No, I can’t.”

Xeira egged her on. “Yes you can!”

Lucy got up from her chair and came over to Molly’s bedside. She lowered the railing on the right side of Molly’s bed and gave Molly a mischievous grin. “Scoot over.”

Molly drew her eyes up to Lucy’s for a moment and gave her a puzzled look. It was at this moment that Molly seemed to feel rather innocent, as if she hadn’t experienced a thing in the world and was a small child again. Perhaps it was simply because Lucy was standing over her. Molly scooted over in bed. “Why?”

Lucy winked and climbed into the hospital bed next to Molly. “So I can climb in and let you run your tongue along my tits.”

Molly instantly gave herself over to her lust and wrapped her arms around Lucy, she leaned in close, pressing her mouth against Lucy’s neck. Passion was running through Molly, one she didn’t know that she possessed, and she moved her hands up and down Lucy’s back, her sides, and gripped onto her shoulder-blades—firmly. Her lips pressed tightly against Lucy’s neck, giving her long sucking kisses. Her mouth moved down across Lucy’s body, coming closer and closer to Lucy’s breasts with each passing moment. Molly felt the heat rushing through her body –— the heat of desire. She closed her eyes, giving herself over to the moment –— it seemed somewhat unreal. Could this really be happening?

Lucy reached around to Molly’s back and untied the top strand of Molly’s hospital gown, pushing it down to her waist, she revealed Molly’s breasts. They were heavy and soft with dark nipples that had grown stiff, her milky skin drawing attention to them. Lucy looked down at Molly’s nipples with her bright green eyes and same playful smile. “Mmm.” She slowly traced her finger between Molly’s breasts causing Molly to become startled and gasp, breaking her suckling kisses.

Molly pressed her lips above the valley between Lucy’s breasts and gave her a light kiss, barely touching Lucy’s flesh, followed by flick of her tongue. Prickling sensations were running up and down Molly’s neck and arms—she was pulsing with excitement, what should she do next? She trembled in front of Lucy.

Bringing both of her hands to the bottom of one of Lucy’s breasts, Molly intertwined her fingers, and cupped it. She squeezed and lifted Lucy’s breast, feeling the weight and how firm it was in the palms of her hand. Molly had never ever touched another woman’s breasts besides her own, and her palms were full of sweat as she held onto Lucy’s breast.

Just holding another woman’s breast like this was causing heat to build between Molly’s legs—the feeling of holding another woman’s breasts was making her excited and aroused. But why? She had never been attracted to another woman, but now she was running her hands across Lucy’s breasts, cupping them, licking them. But right now, she felt more charged with energy than she could ever remember herself being in her entire life. The warmth between her legs steadily increased as she thought about what she might do to Lucy and the burning between her legs had become disturbingly apparent. God Molly, stop thinking about it!

Molly lifted up Lucy’s cupped breast to her mouth. She ran the tip of her tongue across the front of it, slowly, until she came to Lucy’s nipple. She flicked her tongue at Lucy’s nipple, eliciting several short moans from Lucy, then Molly just hovered her mouth over Lucy’s nipple for several seconds before she latched her lips tightly around Lucy’s small pink nipple. She drew it into her mouth and sucked on it for several minutes –— just like in her fantasy. I’d really like it if she put her finger inside me.

Lucy closed her eyes as she moved her head back and forth, she let out a series of quiet moans while she was sucked on by Molly. Then something seemed to snap inside her. Lucy’s eyes snapped open. She grabbed onto Molly’s shoulders forcefully and shoved Molly onto her back, pushing Molly off of her breasts. Lucy moved up into a kneeling position, staring down at Molly.

Molly whimpered softly and looked wide-eyed up at Lucy. “I’m sor—”

Lucy put a finger to Molly’s lips and winked. “Shh. It’s my turn.”

Molly felt frozen in place while she stared into Lucy’s green eyes. Images of Lucy kept flooding into her mind once again: Lucy was shoving her fingers in and out of her, squeezing and kneading her tits, diving between her legs and eating her pussy. Molly’s cunt was tingling and throbbing, she wanted to sit up with each passing moment, but something kept her still.

Lucy crawled to the bottom of the hospital bed and knelt between Molly’s legs. She used her hands to spread both of Molly’s legs. Lucy traced her finger up along Molly’s right leg, moving her hand up into Molly’s hospital gown and letting her hand rest against Molly’s thigh. She felt completely immobilized, like a mannequin or puppet –— and Lucy was the puppetmaster.

Lucy pushed a finger up inside Molly’s wet cunt and Molly took a sharp intake of breath. Lucy pumped her finger lightly in and out of Molly in slow rhythmic strokes. Molly whimpered and moaned softly, jerking against Lucy’s fingers while she strained to remain still against Lucy’s touch.

Lucy removed her finger from Molly, whom was panting and breathing in short gasps by now. She waited for a moment before shoving her finger in once more.

Molly shuddered and writhed, overwhelmed with delight. It had been a long time since she had sex and couldn’t remember ever having an orgasm this great. Molly cried out softly. “Oh! Oh! Oh, god!”

The instant she climaxed the sickness that Xeira was holding back seemed to completely leave her body and fade away. It was no longer even an afterthought. There must be atleast some connection to sex. Perhaps the drug is inhibited by something that occurs during an orgasm?

Xeira sighed. “You just don’t give up, do you? It’s not a drug.”

It was then that Molly really realized what just happened. When she was having sex it all seemed somewhat of a blur, like something out of a dream. But now that it was over, she realized that she had just had sex with another woman.

Molly looked down at the half-naked Lucy, who was still kneeling between her legs and in moments, Molly was fantasizing again: Her legs were spread to accommodate the presence of Lucy between her legs. Lucy was lightly planting kisses along Molly’s thighs. Her tongue ran along Molly’s pussy slowly, running from the bottom of Molly’s slit all the way to the top in several slow gentle licks. The entire time Molly was squirming and twisting under Lucy’s tongue, her legs instinctively spreading wider.

Before Molly knew it, she felt heat building once more between her legs. Her heart was thudding in her chest and she realized she wanted to have sex again with Lucy. Maybe not tonight. But she definitely did.

Lucy crawled up next to Molly and snuggled up against her, pressing her head against Molly’s breasts. “I’m going to go to sleep now. I’ll come home with you later. And you can count on us having more sex.” She smiled at Molly, winked, and closed her eyes.

Then there was a knock at the door.

Molly looked over to the door. “Come in.”

It was a nurse. He had shiny brown hair that was somewhat in disarray that was parted to one side, but it didn’t seem to want to stay that way. Several pens were clipped onto the pocket of his nurse’s outfit. “Hi, my name is—” he looked back and forth from Lucy to Molly. “It’s totally inappropriate for you to be in bed with patients! I’m going to get you removed from here right away.”

Molly looked up at the nurse. “Don’t worry about it. I don’t mind.”

A fog seemed to pass over the nurse’s face, as if he was looking for something he misplaced. He smiled. “You’re right. It’s not a big deal.” He paused for a moment. “My name is Jim. I’m here to drop off the food menu for you.” He glanced over to Lucy. “Or if your friend wants any food, we can get her some. They’ll pick it up in twenty minutes. If either of you want anything, anything at all, just press the ‘Nurse Call’ button.”

Molly picked up the menu and rolled her eyes. “Yeah, okay, whatever.” Flipping through the pages, she found all sorts of choices for food. She was surprised to find such a nice selection of food in a hospital –— cheeseburgers, Salisbury steak, even various messy foods like spaghetti, but it didn’t strike her as appetizing. In fact, something about the idea of eating the food on the menu seemed outright disgusting. Was it just the fact that it was hospital food? I should force myself to eat something, I haven’t had anything to eat for atleast a day. Taking the pen, Molly begrudgingly circled a few items. She decided to take a nap until her food arrived.

When Molly fell asleep, the gem became surrounded by a dim glow, but this time, instead of a blue glow, it was surrounded by a purple glow. The same shade of purple slowly filled the veins in her palm, making them too glow purple. It flowed downward from her hand, through her arm and then outward into her chest. Every vein in her chest was soon filled with a pearly purple glow, before the same light moved outward through her arms, legs, and her head at the same time. In moments, all of the veins in her body were glowing purple.

A soft chime echoed through the room as Molly’s entire body turned a dark shade of blue, practically black. Then the chime echoed through the room again, this time louder, and the color of Molly’s body turned closer to a navy blue. Then it chimed again, even louder, and the shade of blue turned to a cyan blue. Bits and pieces of Molly’s body had turned invisible now, so that you could see straight through to her hospital bed.

Again the chime rang through the air and this time it changed Molly’s body to a blue color that was closer to white and made it so she was completely transparent, except for her glowing purple veins.

The shape of her veins twisted and contorted as Molly’s body changed shape. Muscles knotting and twisting in her body, skin stretching to conform to the new shape her body was forming into. Muscles in her legs knotted, becoming tighter to make her legs more slender and firm, which accommodated her hips as they grew wider. The veins in her tummy twisted around as she formed a flat tummy. While at the same time, her waist was growing increasingly inward to give her entire body a curvaceous form. Her breasts were shifting upward, then up some more, then up some more –— until they were raised up high on her chest.

Another chime rang through the air and over the course of several minutes, Molly’s body came back into focus until it was no longer transparent. The chime rang again and the purple glow of her veins grew dimmer and dimmer until they were no longer glowing. Once both of the ‘effects’ were gone, the gem let out a screeching noise and turned from purple to crimson red.

Molly woke up from a soft tapping on the shoulder –— it was her nurse, Jim. He had brought her food. Sitting up, she instantly realized something was different about her. Weight all over her body felt...shifted. She ran her hands slowly down her body to feel how it had been altered. She felt her breasts raised up high on her chest, then she glanced over at Lucy’s breasts. Molly’s tits were still smaller than Lucy’s, but there could be no doubt that they had similar tits now. Running her hands slowly down the rest of her body, she ran her hands up and down the new curves of her waist, feeling every curve of her new body to check if this really had happened.

It was quite a change from her old body. Molly had never really worked out, she was too busy trying to learn how things work, deciphering the latest scientific problem she had come up with, and reading all sorts of technology news. But she wasn’t overweight or anything, either. Of course, she liked this sexy new body, but what about clothes? She didn’t even have any that fit her now! What happened to me?

“I just gave you a more attractive body, darling. I know you absolutely adore it.” Xeira giggled.

Molly groaned. “It’s my body, Xeira, leave it alone.”

Jim whispered. “Miss Henderson, your food is here.” he didn’t show any sort of reaction towards Molly’s new ‘changes.’ Molly was puzzled that he didn’t seem to notice –— or care. How could you not notice that a girl you saw no more then a half hour ago had just changed into some slim-waisted little thing? Maybe he was just being polite.

Molly leaned up slightly as Jim placed a tray of food on her lap. It held a large bowl filled with a hot brown-colored soup. On the side of the soup, there were some carrots diced into small square-sized chunks and a small cup of green Jell-O that was jiggling. There was a silver spoon and fork placed on top of a napkin beside the Jell-O, with a glass of water beside it. The food all looked like it had been cooked very well, but somehow it looked even more disgusting now then when Molly had circled it on the hospital menu. I’m supposed to eat this?

Jim smiled. “Enjoy your meal.”

Molly looked up at Jim and gave her best ‘polite smile.’ “Thanks.”

Jim walked out of her room, closing the door behind him.

Molly stuck a spoonful of the soup in her mouth and instinctively spat it back out, spewing soup all over her hospital gown. I’m not eating this.

Molly turned her face away from a cold breeze that rushed through the room, which caused her hair to move back and forth, flying in front of her face. She pushed her hair out of her face and glanced around the room, trying to find the source of the draft, she spotted an Asian man in the corner of the room. He had dark black hair, tanned skin and wore a business suit. Where did he come from?

The man snapped his fingers, and the gem on Molly’s hand instantly shifted colors from crimson red to black.

“The name is Poet.” He glanced down at Molly’s food with a disapproving stare. “I can’t say I blame you for not eating your soup. It doesn’t possess enough..substance.”

Poet looked down at Molly’s hand and began pacing around Molly’s bed. “You believe you have evidence that the gem you have acquired is a drug. The truth is that you have nothing.

Molly pushed the tray away from her lap. The soup in the bowl moved back and forth, but it didn’t spill out. “Not yet, but I’ll find out something.”

Poet put his arms behind his back and looked up at the ceiling while he continued to pace around Molly’s hospital bed. “You will not. However, you could learn about its powers.” He focused his gaze on Molly as he leaned in close to her. “If you cooperate with Xeira.”

Molly narrowed her eyes. “Who are you? And how do you know about what’s been happening to me?”

“I’m a friend, remember that.” Poet walked towards the door. “And one more thing –— Xeira hasn’t been giving you all the details.”

Molly blinked. “But you just said I should listen to her.”

Poet smiled. “I said you should cooperate,” and he walked out of the room.

Molly didn’t know whether or not to trust Poet, he seemed incredibly creepy. Where in the world did he come from? People don’t just appear in the middle of your room! How did he know about the gem? Was Xeira hiding something from her?

Molly glanced down at her hand as the gem returned to its crimson-red color. She whispered, “Xeira, are you hiding anything from me?”

“Oh, love, It’d be wrong to keep a friend in the dark! And you’re my friend!”

Molly wasn’t sure who she should believe at this moment.

Lucy yawned and she pressed her head up against Molly’s side as she woke up. She sat up and looked at Molly’s new body. “Wow, what happened to you? You look a lot sexier. I like it.” She smiled and reached around to the back of Molly’s head, running her hand through Molly’s hair.

Molly’s eyes darted back and forth. How was she supposed to explain that her body had been altered while she was sleeping? “Um. It just sort of happened.”

Lucy laughed.

There was a knock at Molly’s door. She sighed. “Come in.”

It was her fat overweight doctor –— Dr. Emmett. He limped into the room, just as before. “We think you’ve had enough rest now and can be discharged.” The old man’s eyes scanned Molly up and down a moment before he flashed her a smile. He walked out of the room and shut the door quietly.

Molly whispered. “Lucy, I don’t have anything to wear.”

Lucy glanced around the room. “I guess not. I have just the thing in my car.” She winked and put her tie-dye shirt back on. “Be right back.” She rushed out of the room and came back with a red silk robe, she tossed it at Molly. “This’ll work.”

She drove Molly home in her black Subaru. It was late by the time they reached Molly’s house. They both shed their clothing, climbed into Molly’s bed, and went to sleep.

To be continued...