The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gift of the Succubus

Part 3

Molly tossed and turned, tugging at the blanket that was wrapped around her and Lucy while she slowly woke up. Lucy let out a quiet groan and tugged the blanket back instinctively in response.

Molly did her best not to disturb Lucy while she crawled to the side of the bed and sat up with a short yawn. Her eyes were only half-open as she looked around in her dark room for the red silk robe that she wore yesterday. She smacked her lips trying to clear that awkward ‘I-just-woke-up’ taste out of her mouth. Bringing her hands up to her eyes, she cupped her face and rubbed her eyes, which muffled the long yawn that escaped her lips.

Molly groaned, climbed out of bed, and grabbed the red silk robe that she had discarded yesterday. She clutched it tightly around her body, not bothering to tie it. I need some new clothes. The thought of ‘new clothes’ made her think back to the reason why she needed new clothes. Glancing down at the gem, she sighed. And to figure out what this thing is.

“Oh come on, after yesterday you have to know that I’m for real don’t you, my love?”

Molly groaned. “You could let me wake up before you start bothering me.”

She walked out of her bedroom, heading out into the lounge room and went to the corner of the room where there was a four-drawer wooden cabinet. Opening the top drawer of the cabinet, she fished through microscopes of various sizes and shapes, labeled bottles containing chemicals of different colors, all sorts of calculator-looking devices with LCD displays, and weirdly shaped devices that only someone like her would own.

Molly pulled out a weirdly shaped device that had a LCD atop it, which was currently blank. The shape of the device was somewhere between a rectangle and a triangle. Right next to the LCD was a small eyepiece similar to that of a microscope and on the side of the device were several small buttons.

Molly pointed the eyepiece at the gem and pressed one of the buttons. The device made a series of beeps while Molly anxiously stared at the LCD display. But all that came up was ‘ERR’.

Molly frowned. Come on, I know this thing works. She repeated the entire process, but again all that came up was ‘ERR’. She tossed the device back in the drawer and shoved the cabinet drawer shut. “Xeira, I just checked and this isn’t any sort of gem. So what is it?”

“It is a gem! There is an insect in Othercity that makes them, but only when it gives birth. Each gem it makes is a different color and Othercity Robotics takes the gems and programs them for all sorts of purposes. They use them for simple profit, blackmail, robot conversion and lots of other hidden agendas that nobody is unsure of.”

Molly looked down at the gem. “It sounds more like some computer chip then a gem.”

Xeira laughed. “Well most people don’t even bother to question what it is, sweetie. And you won’t be able to access it, not without going into Othercity. And only some of the gems are made to store strictly data.”

Molly sighed. Yeah, she’s probably right. Maybe I could plug it up with some sort of interface involving electrodes or analyze whatever is going on with my bloodstream, but I can’t really do that at home. Molly slumped down in a cushioned chair that sat at her computer desk, which was right next to the wooden cabinet. She punched the power button on her computer and turned it on. She opened up Mozilla Firefox and started searching on the Internet for some sort of anesthetic that would numb the ‘reaching for the gem pain’ on the premise that when the pain was being numbed, she could just pry the gem out from her hand...somehow.

Despite checking all sorts of message boards and constant searching on Google, Molly wasn’t having any luck finding an anesthetic. Sure, she found plenty of things to numb pain such as Icy/Cold back patches, pain numbing cream, and other OTC numbing medications. But, she was relatively sure that it wouldn’t be anywhere close to relieving the pain that she felt the other day.

Molly felt a hand grabbing ahold of her shoulder, its soft fingertips lightly running back and forth, stroking her gently and slowly pushing the robe off of her shoulder. She leapt back in her chair in shock, forcing it to tilt back on its hind legs. Her eyes grew wide and she brought her hand up against her chest. “Oh my god!” She looked over her shoulder to see Lucy, who kept rubbing Molly’s shoulder lightly.

Lucy had wrapped a beige colored sheet around her body to cover herself. She was holding it up with her left arm, which was tucked underneath her breasts. She wasn’t doing a good job of holding it up – bare skin was showing on her back all the way down to the top of her ass, and the sheet was falling down to the floor forming a heap that curled around her feet. It really didn’t matter how well she covered her body with it, though, because the sheet was so thin you could practically see her naked body underneath.

Molly took a deep breath, remaining silent for a moment while she stared at Lucy, and before she even realized it, she was looking through the thin fabric of the sheet, taking in the image of Lucy’s nakedness. Thoughts started flowing into her mind about the things she did with Lucy yesterday, and the things she thought about doing. Yesterday, she felt like bringing Lucy home to have sex with her ...but now, she wasn’t so sure. She pushed the thoughts out of her head and looked up into Lucy’s eyes. “Don’t do that! You scared me.”

Lucy planted a kiss on Molly’s cheek. “Oh, I’d never mean to do that.”

Lucy ran her hand down Molly’s collarbone and traced her fingers down the middle of the robe to part it open ever-so-slightly. Then she moved her hand underneath the fabric, bringing her hand over the top of one of Molly’s tits. She brushed her fingers lightly across Molly’s breast as she slid her hand down over the front of it.

Molly could feel heat building inside her as her nipples rose, becoming stiff points. Her lungs were pumping faster now, the quick short breaths she was taking had become audible. She knew that this was a bad idea. But it wouldn’t hurt to indulge herself...if just for a moment, would it? No! Molly, what are you thinking? She smiled at Lucy, unsure of what she’d end up doing.

Lucy brought her hand down over the front of Molly’s breast and her hard nipple. She squeezed Molly’s breast, bringing forth a gasp which soon turned into a quiet moan. Lucy ran her hand to Molly’s other breast and ran her fingers across it, stroking it lightly, before she gave it a gentle squeeze. Molly moaned again. Lucy continued running her hand across Molly’s breasts – stroking and squeezing them.

Lucy grinned. “Still scared?”

The light strokes sent pulses of heat through Molly as she just sat there completely entranced and feeling helpless to do anything. She could feel the warmth of her body increasing as Lucy stroked her. She was steadily becoming hotter and hotter. Stop! Clothes! You need clothes. You can’t do this right now! Molly tilted her chin up, staring deeply into Lucy’s green eyes, not even bothering to notice as the silk robe fell down to her waist, revealing her flat tummy and stiff dark nipples.

”But you want it, you know you do.”

Lucy dropped her sheet to the floor, and it fell to a pile around her ankles. “It’s only fair.” She winked and paused her hand for a moment, letting it rest in-between Molly’s breasts as she just stared at Molly’s naked body. “Mmmm..” Lucy pressed her naked body up against the back of Molly’s chair. She brought her hands to the front of Molly’s breasts and taking hold of them, began to knead them.

Molly trembled underneath Lucy’s hands as they rubbed and squeezed, beads of sweat ran down her round tits, making them moist in Lucy’s hands. Molly’s body was no longer simply warm, but hot. And she could feel the heat of her body against Lucy’s fingertips. Lucy just smiled as she pushed out small quiet moans from Molly’s lips. Bolts of pleasure were running through her – Molly couldn’t help herself.

Molly bit her lip, doing her best to remain still, but she couldn’t stop herself. Her body wiggled in the chair, moving from side-to-side as she squirmed, her hips lifting up off the chair slightly as she kept letting out small quiet moans. Her thoughts were a messed up jumble. She was enjoying this, but she had things to do, and she didn’t think of herself as a lesbian. But then why was she just letting Lucy rub her hands all over her breasts? And she was tempted to latch her mouth on Lucy’s nipple like she did yesterday. Molly whispered. “Lucy...I...I..need some clothes.”

Lucy brought her thumb and forefinger to Molly’s nipple and tugged at it, eliciting a much longer moan from Molly’s lips.

Molly felt a warm throbbing between her legs.

Lucy gave Molly an innocent smile. “If you insist. We’ll just have to finish up later.” She winked. “We have to go get dressed if we’re going out, so up-up-up!” Lucy giggled, picked up the sheet, and clutched it around her body while she walked back to the bedroom.

Molly blinked. Sweat was pouring down her hot body, her cunt throbbing, the heat burning through her body telling her that she wanted sex. Lucy had seduced her. Easily. Molly wished now that she didn’t tell Lucy to stop, atleast not until she came. And why didn’t Lucy finish what she started! Molly bit her lip, grabbing her robe and got up from her computer chair. She wrapped the robe around her body and headed back towards her bedroom. What in the world am I going to wear?

Lucy was already dressed in her same tie-dye shirt and khakis. She flashed a smile in Molly’s direction. “I called JC Penney for you and told them you can’t come in today.”

Molly sighed as she went over to her dresser. “What did they say?”

Lucy shrugged. “Just that you better be in tomorrow.”

Molly opened the drawers of her dresser, sorting through her clothes and taking out tops she thought might fit. She hovered piece-after-piece over her ‘new’ body to estimate if they would fit, and then tossed them to the ground when she determined they wouldn’t fit. “No – not this one. Maybe this? No. This won’t work..”

In the end there was nothing in her dresser that would fit.

Molly looked over to her closet, remembering that she used to put her clothes in there years ago. She opened it and started rifling through the rack of clothes, what little there was hanging on it. Nope, none of these work either.. Then she noticed a wooden box on the ground of her closet, it was covered in a thin layer of dust. She hadn’t opened it in years. The wooden box had some clothes of her mother’s that had never fit Molly. Molly opened it and sorted through them – there were some dresses and skirts in the box, not much to choose from.

Her mother had died only a couple of years ago and Molly only kept a few of her clothes, all of them inside this small wooden box. Most of her mother’s clothes were in possession of Molly’s sister, who lived halfway across the country. Her mother had a figure that most people would be jealous of, and she picked clothes to show off her gorgeous body. Which was a good thing considering Molly’s recent transformation.

Molly had picked out a dark green dress, which she didn’t like in the first place. The side of the dress was lined with black and brown leaves, and it fastened around the shoulders with two very thin black straps. Molly fit into the dress and found that it rose up high on her legs, coming up to just above her knees. The front of the dress was cut in a V-shape that edged along Molly’s nipples and went down to just above Molly’s belly button. It wasn’t exactly what she had in mind.

Lucy looked over as Molly finished getting dressed. She smiled. “I like that dress. We should get you some stuff like that!”

Molly sighed. “I’m not fond of stuff like this. I like dark colors, and reds.”

Lucy gave Molly a playful shove. “I like how you look in it!”

The two girls went outside and into Molly’s blue Honda. Lucy turned towards Molly. “So where are we going to shop for clothes?”

Molly laughed softly. “JC Penney, I get an employee discount. But not the location I work at, being there when I’m taking the day off always makes me feel...weird.” and the two girls drove off.

When they arrived at JC Penney, Lucy ran in front of Molly, which was only natural, considering how young and full of energy she was. She darted through the store heading out of Molly’s sight. Molly wandered around aimlessly as she tried to find Lucy. Why couldn’t she just wait? Molly sighed.

She finally found Lucy sorting through a clothing rack filled with blouses

Lucy glanced over as Molly approached. “I found some great stuff for you!” She apparently had picked up a red shopping basket at some point, and it was already half-full with all sorts of colored tops.

Molly stared at the colors and types of tops a moment. Halter tops? Crop tops? That’s not the kind of stuff I wear! What else has she got in there? She rolled her eyes. “I would have liked to pick out my own clothes.”

Lucy shook her head. “Nonsense!” She took several pieces of clothing from the basket and held them up to her own body to show Molly how they might look. “See don’t they look nice?” Lucy had picked out all sorts of exotic and sexy clothes. Some of the blouses she had picked were practically see-through!

Lucy took out a black halter top and displayed it atop Molly’s body, as if she was wearing it. “You’ll look absolutely lovely in this.” She hovered one of the thin blouses over Molly’s body. “Mmm...” She nudged Molly in the side and grinned at her.

Molly was silent the entire time. She didn’t even realize that JC Penney stocked some of these items which was odd, considering she worked at JC Penney. But, maybe this is some different sort-of location. She wasn’t sure about wearing this stuff. However, she couldn’t help but imagine Lucy wearing one of the blouses – seeing every inch of Lucy’s naked body beneath, feeling how soft the fabric would feel against her hand. Maybe we should get a few for her. Molly nodded slightly. “Sure, okay.”

Lucy giggled. “Let’s get you some bottoms.” She tossed all the tops back into her shopping basket. She grabbed onto Molly’s wrist and dragged her over to another part of the store where Lucy started picking through skirts. She hovered a short black skirt over Molly’s legs. “Mmm, this looks like your size.” She started tossing skirts of varying designs in her shopping basket. Before long, the basket was filled to the brim.

Lucy was moving way too fast for Molly to pick through any of the racks of clothes and choose anything for herself. This stuff looked like it would all fit her, but she wasn’t used to wearing half of this stuff. She didn’t have the figure for it before, but after her transformation, she sure did!

Lucy looked down at the clothes in the basket, then glanced around at the nearby clothing racks. She nodded. “Okay, that’s it! All done!” The two girls headed towards a nearby checkout counter.

Lucy turned the shopping basket upside down and dumped the contents on the checkout counter. The clothes spilled out all over the checkout counter, surprisingly none of the clothes fell down onto the floor.

Lucy flashed a bright smile to the girl behind the checkout counter. “Hi!”

The girl had long shiny black hair that fell down over her ocean blue eyes. She had wide hips and a thin waist, forming the same curvaceous shape as Molly. She was wearing some sort of weird one-piece purple swimsuit. It looked slick and oily, not like any sort of cloth Molly had ever seen before. The swimsuit fit so tightly around her body that every curve of her body was displayed prominently. It conformed so well to her that it looked like some sort of second skin.

Beneath the girl’s second skin, you could see that she not only had a curvaceous figure, but her limbs looked firm and toned. She had perfectly round breasts and in contrast to her thin waist and curvy figure, they were large.

“Watch out, darling, she’s dangerous.”

Molly stared blankly at the girl a moment. She didn’t look like she should be working at a clothing store. Not with that kind of body. And what in the world is she dressed in a swimsuit for? I can’t come to work in a swimsuit. Molly looked at the girl’s name-tag: Wendy She pulled out her VISA and handed it over to Wendy. Molly whispered. “I think I’ll be fine.”

“You should trust me, love. I’m your friend!”

Wendy swiped Molly’s VISA and placed the credit card down on the checkout counter. When Molly reached for her credit card, Wendy reached out and clasped Molly’s hand, holding her hand to the checkout counter in the same manner a mother would hold a small child’s hand to comfort them.

Molly’s hand trembled slightly underneath Wendy’s grasp. Her heart felt like it had stopped beating for a moment as she looked down at her clasped hand. This was weird. What kind of employee was this girl? Molly tried to tug her hand away, but Wendy gently tugged Molly’s hand back, keeping it held to the counter.

Wendy whispered. “Shh, shh. Don’t worry.” She rubbed her fingers over Molly’s hand softly. Her fingers were very warm against Molly’s hand and Molly’s eyes closed. She could feel herself relaxing to their touch, her breath slowing. She felt somewhat tired.

Molly let out a long sigh and looked up into Wendy’s face. It was the most beautiful face she had ever seen – gentle, yet full of energy. Molly yearned to reach out and feel the tender skin of Wendy’s cheek. Even if just for a second. Somehow she knew. She just knew that touching Wendy’s cheek would make her feel wonderful. Molly didn’t know what had come over her, but she wanted to stay here with Wendy’s hand over hers. Forever..

Wendy smiled. “There isn’t that better?”

Molly smiled back with a dreamy look in her eyes. She tossed her hair back and straightened out her dress. Her entire body felt numb as she swayed back and forth. She giggled. “Yes, yes it is. It’s so much better. Did you know we both look similar in so many ways? And you’re very very sexy.”

Wendy whispered. “If you run into any sort of problem that you need help with. Anything at all. Let me know.”

Molly felt her heart sink down to her stomach. She doesn’t seem interested in a word I’m saying. I guess she doesn’t like me.. She sighed and turning her gaze away from Wendy, she stared down at the floor in disappointment

There was a yellow glow underneath Molly’s hand, and she felt a small piece of plastic materialize underneath her hand. Wendy smiled and unclasped Molly’s hand. “Oh, and the clothes are free.” She winked.

Molly blinked a few times as the dreamy look faded from her eyes. She stared at Wendy a moment, no longer feeling so enamored with her presence. Molly didn’t understand, only seconds ago she had felt madly in love with Wendy and then all of a sudden the feelings just faded away? Was it the gem? Had it done something to her? That guy yesterday said to talk to Xeira about stuff like this. I’ll ask her about it, later. Molly took a deep breath and looked down at the piece of plastic she had been given – it was a small plastic card.

Along the edges of the card were strange gold symbols that sparkled. Printed in big large text in the middle of the card was only her first name. Simply ‘Wendy’, which was written in an elegant cursive script. Underneath her name in a much smaller italicized text read the words ‘I Fix Problems’. The color of the font was the same shade of purple as the swimsuit. Underneath the catch phrase of ‘I Fix Problems’ was a phone number, which was underlined three times.

Molly shrugged and decided to keep it, just in case.

“No, sweetie, don’t keep it! How could you trust her after what just happened?”

Molly whispered. “I’m not sure I do. But you never know. I might want it later.”

Lucy and Molly grabbed up the plastic bags of clothes on the checkout counter and turned to walk away. Once Molly turned her back to Wendy, she caught a glimpse of a bright blue light from the corner of her eye, while at the same time hearing a loud crackling noise. Both her and Lucy turned to look over their shoulder and saw Wendy had disappeared.

Molly looked over at Lucy with a puzzled look on her face. “Where’d she go?”

Lucy shrugged. “I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. Let’s go!”

The two girls headed out into the parking lot and threw the plastic bags into the back seat of Molly’s blue Honda. Lucy placed her hand on Molly’s shoulder just before Molly sat down into the driver’s seat. “Let me drive? I want to stop by my apartment and get some stuff.”

Molly looked over her shoulder at Lucy. What was she going to pick up? Clothes? She handed the keys to Lucy and walked around to the passenger seat. “Okay, sure.”

It took about fifteen minutes to get to where Lucy lived. It would have taken longer, but Lucy was close to passing the speed limit the entire way there. Molly kept telling her to slow down, but it was no use. Lucy would slow down for a little while each time Molly bugged her, but soon after she started picking up speed again.

The apartment complex Lucy lived in looked to have about ten floors, maybe more, but judging from the outside it probably wasn’t a great place to live. It looked like it was falling apart, wood on the sides of the building was falling off, windows had cracks in them or were completely shattered. If you passed by it, you’d simply think it was some sort of abandoned building.

Molly blinked. “This is where you live?”

Lucy looked over to Molly. “Well, yeah!” She grinned. “I’ll be right back!” She hopped out of the car, leaving the engine turned on. She darted up the sidewalk and headed into the apartment complex.

Molly watched Lucy head up towards her apartment, waiting for her to head inside. She whispered. “Xeira, what happened earlier with Wendy? Did the gem do that? Or was it you, or was it just a hallucination?”

”It wasn’t me or the gem, love, Wendy did it to you all by herself.”

“How?” Molly frowned. “And what about the other day? Lucy and those two other girls seemed to act like that towards me. Couldn’t of what happened with Wendy be some sort of...reverse of that?”

”I don’t know how she did it, darling. I just know that she did. I could tell she was trouble! I warned you.” Xeira sighed. ”And what happened the other day was you instinctively activated one of your powers since you needed to have sex. It started to charm any woman nearby.”

Molly paused for a moment and thought back to when Lucy just sort of randomly stripped in the hospital. “What about in the hospital yesterday with Lucy?”

“One of your new powers channels your desire into others. Whether you just say what you want, have a fantasy, or have a random thought. It can all cause you to control other people. So be careful what you think!” Xeira giggled “It’ll make the person feel foggy for a moment, then their memories are altered and its like nothing ever happened.”

Molly rolled her eyes. “I was told to try to learn about these so-called powers. But, sorry, that’s just hard to believe.”

”Love, if you really don’t believe me. Why don’t you try it out? I’ll even block out your thoughts, so they don’t activate that power accidentally... as much fun as that can be.” Xeira giggled. “You could ask Lucy to have sex with you or kiss you or anything else you want!”

Molly muttered. “Lucy would do that anyway, but you’re right. It wouldn’t hurt to try it on someone.”

Lucy came out of her apartment dressed in a strapless blue metallic tank top and a pair of short black shorts. She was wheeling a large suitcase down the sidewalk. Molly shifted to the driver’s seat, she didn’t care for Lucy’s driving at all and planned to drive the rest of the way home herself. Lucy opened the backseat and tossed her suitcase in, then climbed in the passenger seat.

Molly thought about her conversation with Xeira and the possibility that the gem might really have supernatural powers. Tomorrow, maybe, I’ll see if it really does have any sort of powers.

To be continued...