The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gift of the Succubus

Part 5

Molly rolled back and forth in bed, struggling to stay asleep. Her slumber was being disturbed by someone knocking at her door, and they seemed rather insistent. Molly knew she was awake already, but she kept her eyes firmly shut as she tried to get back asleep. Letting out a series of groans, she grabbed her pillow and tucked it on top of her head to try to drown out the noise. After a few moments, she realized it was hopeless and let out a long frustrated sigh. Who is knocking on my door this early?

Molly sat up in bed and glanced over at Lucy, whose naked back was turned to face her. She recalled the images of the previous evening. She had sucked on Lucy’s tit, again. Had her pussy licked. And she had enjoyed it. God Molly, what were you thinking? She closed her eyes and let out a long yawn.

She got out of bed and grabbed the clothes from the previous day. They added to her disorganized appearance as she slipped them over her body. The skirt was all wrinkly and had folds in it that needed to be straightened out. The thin straps of the U-neck fit loosely over her shoulders and Molly carelessly kept letting them fall down to her elbows. Letting them fall down in this manner was revealing the sides of her breasts, which left them practically uncovered. Her hair was also in disarray, thrown all over her face and shoulders and her eyes were squinting as they grew more accustomed to the light.

Molly stumbled out of her bedroom and into her lounge room. The persistent knocking at her door continued. It was nonstop and getting quite irritating by now. She let out a frustrated groan as she came over to her door. “I’m coming!” Grabbing onto her door handle, she twisted the knob to unlock it. She pulled the straps of her shirt back over her shoulders. Molly fumbled with the door handle a moment and opened it a crack to see who had disturbed her.

Caitlin was standing in the doorway with her lips curled upward into a smile. Both of her hands were cupped in front of her and in them was a small cardboard box. It was wrapped in plastic and had a small white sticker on it.

She was dressed in her usual black blouse and full-length skirt. Molly was starting to wonder if those were the only outfits she owned. Her earrings today were a pair of blue gems and silver interlocking loops. Around her neck was a gold necklace that met with a single sparkling ruby at its center. The ruby was small and had been carved into an oval shape.

It was a shock to Molly to even see Caitlin standing at her doorstep. How had she even found out where Molly lived? Was Caitlin stalking her now? And what was in the box? Did Caitlin buy her some sort of gift? Molly pulled the door open all the way. “Caitlin? What are you doing here? You woke me up.”

Caitlin’s eyes looked down at the floor. “Oh, I’m sorry. You said you wanted to talk to me yesterday, and you must be pretty upset after losing your job. I know how I would feel. I had some free time before work, so I thought maybe we could talk for a little while. Unless you want to go back to sleep.”

”You thought about her taking that blouse off yesterday, sweetie. Maybe you’d like to see her take it off today?”

Molly just ignored Xeira. But she did want it. Somehow in this past week, it had become more and more easier for her to become aroused. And she didn’t like it. But, she just couldn’t seem to control her thoughts whenever she came into contact with another woman and now was no different. She was thinking about what Caitlin looked like underneath that blouse and skirt. Molly bit her lip and waved Caitlin inside. “I won’t be able to get back to sleep anyway.”

Caitlin gave a slight nod and walked inside. She closed the door behind her. “I found this on your porch. Probably from UPS and you just weren’t home to get it. Did you order something?”

Molly shook her head and performed a waving motion in the direction of her red sofa, ushering Caitlin to walk over with her. The two girls headed over to the couch.

Molly’s red sofa wasn’t anything special. It was rather small and only comprised of three cushions. It faced a small CRT television – Molly didn’t watch it often. She wasn’t subscribed to any sort of cable service and wasn’t even sure if the television she owned worked anymore. And since watching TV would be the main reason to sit in the sofa, she rarely sat on it. Molly took a seat on the right cushion, and Caitlin plopped down on the middle cushion. She put the package on the left cushion which was far out of Molly’s reach.

Molly’s eyes fell down to Caitlin’s skirt or more specifically – to her crotch. Images of different colored panties flashed through Molly’s head as she stared. Then she thought about the possibility of Caitlin having absolutely nothing on. It thrilled her. Her tongue ran across the inside of her lips as she fantasized about Caitlin. “So, um.. you just found it on my porch?” She really wasn’t thinking about the box. But she didn’t want Caitlin to know what she was really thinking.

Caitlin turned her face in Molly’s direction and gave a quick nod. “Well, maybe someone ordered something for you. Think of it like a gift.”

Molly took a deep breath. She couldn’t stop thinking about how Caitlin would look naked. “I’d like it if she’d lift that skirt up.” As the words escaped her mouth, heat flared up to her cheeks, and they turned a rosy pink color. Her eyes grew wide and she felt frozen in place. It had been what she was thinking, but she couldn’t believe she actually said it. Now it was too late – she had activated her power. That wasn’t really what disturbed her, though, it was how easily her thoughts had betrayed her. Maybe Xeira was right and she wouldn’t be able to stop herself from using the gem.

Caitlin tore her face away from Molly and faced the television. She reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt. Each of her hands grabbed a thick handful of the fabric and started lifting it up. As she pulled it up, her legs were revealed to be firm and toned. It was obvious she exercised regularly. The black skirt had obscured the redhead’s figure quite well. She brought the skirt up just high enough to let her black panties peek out. The sight was teasing Molly’s senses. Caitlin’s eyes shifted over to look at Molly. “Want to see more?”

”Ooh, she seems to know exactly what you enjoy.” Xeira giggled.

Molly’s throat felt numb and her eyes scanned up along Caitlin’s toned legs. While her legs weren’t as slender as Molly’s, they were long, and very firm and shapely. It was surprising how different she looked underneath her skirt. And her skin looked so soft. So tender. Heat rushed through her body, and she tried to fight off the cravings that were exploding inside her. No. Don’t. Stop. You can’t.. She closed her eyes for a brief second and then reopened them and let her eyes linger on the sight of Caitlin’s black panties. “I..want..”

”See? You want her to show you more. I know you do, my love. Give in to what you want.”

The last few words that Xeira spoke seemed to be louder than usual and echoed throughout Molly’s head. Long after Xeira had stopped ‘speaking’, she couldn’t get the phrase Give in to what you want out of her mind.

Molly closed her eyes, trying to pull herself away from the thoughts that Xeira had just pegged into her mind. Keeping her temptations under wraps was proving difficult, but she shook her head as she tried to muster the willpower to control herself. But it was hopeless and her self-control collapsed in only a few moments. Her eyes reopened with her gaze focused upon Caitlin. Molly’s mouth felt dry and her voice was barely audible as she squeaked out. “Yes, more.”

Caitlin’s legs spread slightly, and she continued to lift her skirt up. She brought it above the hem of her blouse and bunched it up against her stomach. Displayed on her crotch was a pair of black panties and escaping from the top of them was a series of dark curls that were glistening from moisture. She inched over towards Molly and lowered her voice to a whisper. “I’ll show you as much as you want.”

Molly’s throat felt numb and she gulped. Oh god. It’s not just the gem. She’s willing. Excitement was flaring up inside her body and a wave of heat seared through her. Several short breaths escaped from her lips. Molly’s thoughts spun around in circles, and she wasn’t sure what to say. Even though she knew quite a few things she wanted. In these past few days, it was as if her mind had suddenly become corrupted. She just kept staring at Caitlin’s panties and her heart thudded away. After a few moments, she opened her mouth. It just hung open for several seconds before Molly said anything. “Move your legs wider.”

Caitlin did as she was told and moved her legs slightly wider.

Molly’s tongue flicked out over her lips. “More.”

Caitlin spread her legs open all the way. It had become obvious that beneath Caitlin’s businesswoman act, there was a very willing woman for sex. Whether this was a result of Molly’s new powers or Caitlin had always been this way, Molly wasn’t quite sure.

Molly wanted the redhead so badly right about now. She felt all numb as she just sat on the couch. She was speaking now without considering her thoughts. Lust was controlling her actions now and there was no chance for her to stop it. And she knew what she wanted. “Push your panties aside.”

Caitlin’s hand reached down and pushed her panties to one side. The soft lips between her legs were glistening from her wetness. The view of Caitlin’s glistening slit and her fingers holding her panties to the side was driving Molly nuts. Heat surged through her cunt, joined by a steady throbbing. The sensations of desire burning inside her body were becoming unbearable. She felt like she’d explode at any moment.

Caitlin let go of her skirt and brought her legs up onto the couch. She tucked them underneath her ass and without warning she wrapped her arms around Molly. The grasp of Caitlin’s hands was tight as they locked themselves around her waist. “I’ve been waiting for this. Since I first saw you.” Caitlin latched her lips onto Molly’s and thrust her hot tongue into her mouth. She tugged Molly up close until their bodies were pressing up against eachother. As their bodies pressed together, Molly slowly slid underneath her and in a wild passion-filled moment, she had been pinned underneath the redhead.

Molly looped her hands around Caitlin’s head and wrapped her fingers up in her shiny red hair. She just leaned back and relaxed against the armrest while Caitlin pressed against her. The kiss was forceful as her tongue darted inside her mouth. Molly let out a soft sigh which turned into a long moan. She ran her fingers down Caitlin’s soft hair in slow smooth motions, letting it fall between her fingers as she stroked it.

Caitlin removed her lips from Molly’s and stared at her face a moment. Her lips curled up into a smile. She reached down to her skirt, unzipped it and tugged it off her legs. Holding it with a single hand, she dropped it to the ground. Caitlin scooted herself up towards Molly until her warm breath came in waves against her earlobe as she spoke. “Your turn.” Then her tongue moved out of her mouth and touched Molly’s ear.

Molly let out a slow quiet moan. She quickly obeyed. Her hands fell down to her skirt and hurriedly stripped it off, tossing it aside. Her breath had become labored and came more quickly, matching the beating of her heart. Which was thudding faster and faster with each passing moment. She gasped. “I didn’t think you—”

Caitlin latched her lips back onto Molly’s and silenced her. That same hot tongue probing inside her mouth. Her tongue stroked inside Molly’s mouth for a moment, teasing her, but it wasn’t long before Molly’s mouth clamped down and started sucking on Caitlin’s tongue. She removed her lips from Molly’s. “Now, what were you saying?”

Molly gasped. “Nothing.”

Caitlin planted a light kiss on Molly’s cheek. “Good.” She reached for the top button on her blouse and unsnapped it. Her fingers popped loose each button in turn and the blouse quickly joined the pile of clothes on the floor. With the blouse gone, a silky bra was exposed. It was light blue and held back her full breasts.

Molly’s eyes moved over to the bra and imagined herself removing it. Seeing the bra come off and Caitlin’s breasts bounce free. She had thought about this moment more than once, and now it was upon her. What would she do afterwards? Would she suck on her nipples? Rub them? Nestle her head between them?

Molly ran her hands across the bra, each of her hands running over a breast. Only the thin silky fabric separating Caitlin’s breasts from her hands. She pushed her hands down against the silk and felt how soft it was against her hands. Feeling how soft and warm Caitlin’s breasts were underneath. As she ran her hands across the fabric, she could feel that Caitlin’s nipples had stiffened and become hard. At the moment her fingers passed over her nipple, Caitlin let loose a moan.

Molly reached around and unclasped her bra. She stopped a moment, her mouth hanging open. Her pulse was rapid and her pussy was burning. Every throb was prominent. She needed to strip Caitlin and come. She undid the clasp and each of her hands grabbed onto one of the straps, and she yanked it off her shoulders. Caitlin’s full breasts spilled forth, exposing small pink nipples. They were hard little pebbles and Molly’s tongue flicked out over her lips. She felt the need to lurch her face forward and suck on them. “Are you a lesbian, Caitlin?” Why did I just ask that? I already know she is.

Caitlin laughed. “Isn’t it obvious? Of course I am.” She snuck her hands underneath Molly’s U-neck and rubbed her flat tummy a moment. And Molly raised her hands as Caitlin practically ripped off the shirt she was wearing. Molly’s dark nipples had hardened long ago. Caitlin sat up and reached down, flicking each of Molly’s nipples in turn and elicited small moans from Molly. “Aren’t you?”

”Ooh, decision time, sweetie!”

Molly was silent a long moment. She was on the hot spot now. Am I? After all I’ve done in recent days.. And I’m craving more. Oh god, my thoughts have become so corrupted. What’s happening to me?!? But no, I’m not a lesbian! I can’t be.. She shook her head. “No. No. Definitely not.”

Caitlin raised an eyebrow. “Really now?” She scooted up towards Molly’s face until her cunt was less then an inch from it. The smell of her pussy worked its way up into Molly’s nose. Almost instinctively, she sniffed, taking more of Caitlin’s scent up into her nose. Caitlin nodded. “That’s right...that’s right.” She imitated a big long sniff. “Aaaah...take it all in.”

Molly obeyed and did what Caitlin ordered, taking a big long sniff of the smell of Caitlin’s pussy. Why was she obeying this woman? She had the mind control powers..didn’t she? But Caitlin seemed to be able to control her so very well. And Caitlin...she was so very different in private. As thoughts spun through her head, the scent kept filling her nose.

Caitlin reached over to Molly’s cheek and stroked it gently. Her voice was low and soft as she spoke. “Now..remove my panties.”

Without even thinking, Molly reached out to the waistband of Caitlin’s black panties and slid her fingers underneath the waistband. She pushed them down to reveal Caitlin’s pussy. They were shining from her wetness. Mixed feelings pumped through her. She was nervous, but oh-so-aroused.

Caitlin wrapped her legs around the back of Molly’s face and scooted forward until she was pressing up against her pussy. Caitlin’s tender pussy lips were shining from their wetness.

Molly’s face was so close that Caitlin’s juices were getting smeared against her lips. And she was finding that she was enjoying the taste. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth. She wasn’t sure whether or not to simply clean the juices that had been smeared on her lips or to taste them more fully. But in doing so, it caused her tongue to touch Caitlin’s pussy lips and draw more of her juices into her mouth. And Molly let out a little whimpering noise as she found herself enjoying the taste even more. Her heart felt frozen as she realized what she was going to do. She dragged her tongue along Caitlin’s slit and enjoyed the feeling of licking another woman’s cunt.

Caitlin’s back arched and she let out a series of moans. “Yes..yes..that’s it. Enjoy my taste.” She reached around with one hand and stroked Molly’s black hair.

Molly started planted little kisses on Caitlin’s pussy lips. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Stop. Lesbians do this....I’m not a lesbian.. But she couldn’t pull her mouth away and before she could stop herself, her tongue was joining her lips. She was licking and sucking on Caitlin’s pussy and she just couldn’t bring herself to stop.

Caitlin’s hips thrust back and forth and forced her pussy against Molly’s face. Which only excited her more. Molly’s movements grew more and more frantic. She was enjoying the little whimpers and moans she was drawing out of Caitlin. The breaths from her were ragged like she was an asthmatic. “Oh, yes. I’m gonna come.” Molly’s tongue pressed against Caitlin’s throbbing clit. She screamed. “Fuck, fuck. Oh fuck.” She continuously kept screaming when the orgasm rushed through her body.

Upon seeing Caitlin come, Molly joined her and let loose a scream of her own. “Oh my god!” She started writhing and fell off the couch. Pleasure ripped through her and once it stopped, she realized what had just happened. She had just eaten out another woman.

Caitlin stood up and smiled. “Not a lesbian? But you just made me come? I think you are.”

Molly gulped. “Maybe I..I mean..”

Caitlin grabbed her clothes and started to redress herself. “Maybe you are?”

Molly sat back up. It’s time to admit it. I’m a lesbian. Something’s happened. And I am. She nodded reluctantly. “Yes..”

Caitlin finished redressing herself and tugged on her clothes to straighten them out. Her lips curled up into a smile. “Maybe I’ll stop by again sometime. I have to goto work right now.”

Molly gave another nod. She couldn’t muster up the will to do much else.

Caitlin pointed to the box, which had fallen off the box while they were having sex. “Don’t forget to open up your package.” She walked out of and closed the door behind her.

Molly just sat on the couch for a few moments and let everything of the past few days sink into her head. She had received supernatural powers, had her sex drive increased, and admitted she was a lesbian. Had I always been a lesbian? No. I had to have been changed into one somehow by this gem. Her eyes looked over at the small cardboard box on the ground, and she let out a long drawn-out sigh. She picked up the box and opened the top of it.

Reaching inside the box, Molly pulled out a transparent purple orb. The interior of the orb was filled with thousands of thin pink veins that looked to be emanating from a pink ball-shaped core in the center of the orb. The veins were knitted finely together and finally stopped at the edges of the orb, visible just underneath the surface. She cocked her head to the side slightly as she stared at it. The veins inside it actually looked root-like as if they were from some sort of plant. What is this thing? She placed her other hand on it as she brought it up to eye-level.

Once she placed her other hand on it, the orb started to hover in front of Molly’s face and seemed to come alive. It brightened and was no longer purple, but a color close to pink. The veins inside were glowing and pumping small balls of a white substance to the core in the center of the orb.

Molly’s body arched and her body turned into nothing more than a pink-colored silhouette. It only lasted for a few seconds. As the color vanished from her body, she slumped down onto the couch and her eyes closed shut. The orb let out a loud hum and returned to its dull purple state. It stopped floating and dropped down onto the floor. It rolled for a few moments before coming to a halt.

Molly sat up to find herself in a gigantic meadow. The gem on her hand had mysteriously vanished and the swimsuit on her body had returned.

The grass in a meadow covered her face, atleast while sitting. In the field were gigantic blue flowers that towered above Molly, she had never been in the presence of anything so gigantic. Their stems towered up like a gigantic skyscraper and were as thick as a street road. They curled and twisted with thorns long enough to pierce through large buildings. The thorns jutted out here and there, and the steams eventually led up to five beautiful blue petals. Each petal was large enough to cast a shadow over an entire house. The petals blew slightly in the wind, and the flower was stunning.

Besides the occasional flower and endless rows of grass, Molly could see no signs of civilization. What is this place? Am I dreaming? Hallucinating..again? What happened to the gem and what is this swimsuit? Molly stood up and looked at one of the flowers for a moment before she started walking in a random direction.

She walked for hours before she came to a part of the meadow where a series of blue flower towers was arranged in a circle. Molly looked behind her for a moment and then headed to the center of the circle. Once she stepped inside she heard laughter from all around her.

It grew quieter and quieter and then there was what sounded like the voice of a girl from behind her. It sounded like a child around five or six. “I’ve been looking for you.”

Molly turned around to look at a girl with long golden colored hair that went down to her ankles. It seemed to sparkle as if it was full of glitter. The girl was much taller than Molly and clearly wasn’t as young as her voice made her sound. Her eyes had no pupils and were neon blue. Her hands only had four fingers and were webbed slightly. She looked about Molly’s age, perhaps older. Her skin looked like it was covered in a thin layer of oil and colored fuchsia and dotted with pale blue colored dots, similar to freckles.

Molly blinked. “Who—what are you? Where am I?”

She smiled. “I am Alice. I am a blue flower and all I want to do is have fun. I don’t think Molly even knows what she is. Everyone is lying to Molly. But, when Molly is with Alice, she will be safe. To explore and to learn and to have fun. Having fun is the most important thing, Alice knows. Trust Alice, okay?”

Molly blinked. “Um..”

Alice pointed to Molly’s hand. “Inside Alice’s home, there is no gem. Xeira lied to Molly about what the gem really does. Oh yes, Xeira lied. But, Alice will always tell Molly the truth. You can have nonstop fun with Alice. Forever and ever until the end of time. That’s all that matters in life anyway.”

Alice stepped closer to Molly, making small slurping noises as she walked. “Alice and Molly can have a lot of fun together. And that is all that Alice wants. But, I can’t keep Molly here much longer. Molly will touch my orb more, yes? Alice will break free of flower-world and come to Molly’s home. Alice and Molly will have so much fun. So, Molly will touch my orb more, please?”

Molly paused for a moment and thought about how good it felt to touch the orb the first time, and that she hadn’t really been trusting Xeira recently. Maybe Alice is telling the truth, and Xeira was just manipulating her. Molly nodded. “Alright. I’ll touch it some more.”

To be continued...