The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gift of the Succubus

Part 6

Molly woke up all curled up on the floor. Opening up her eyes, she stretched out her arms and let out a long yawn. Turning onto her side, her eyes lingered towards a wall and she just smiled dazedly. She wasn’t really looking at anything in particular, just gazing off into space while she lay there a moment. It was odd, usually it took her a little while to be fully awake and aware. But right now she felt as wide awake as ever. More than that, she felt great. She wasn’t quite sure why. There was a slight stinging sensation over her entire body. Not a painful stinging, but one that made her feel amazing and slightly numb over her entire body. It felt as if it was coming from underneath her skin. She flipped over onto her back and tucked her hands behind her head and let out a long sigh. I could just lie here forever.

Lucy woke up an hour later to find Molly still staring up at the ceiling. She had changed clothes this time and was wearing a sheer red robe that came down to just above her knees. The robe was tied with three small bows. One was in-between her breasts, one just underneath them, and one around her belly. The distance of the bows wasn’t enough to close the robe entirely and exposed bare flesh.

Molly’s senses were inflamed as Lucy came into her sight. A warm feeling flooded through her entire body. Her eyes shifted away from the ceiling and were drawn to Lucy’s breasts. The image of the bow being untied entered her mind. Seeing the robe being parted just enough to expose Lucy’s breasts. Molly’s eyes looked up at down the rest of her body and then back up to her breasts. Mmm..she looks great in that.

Lucy looked over at the orb and sighed. She placed her hand on Molly’s forehead and stroked it. “Are you feeling okay?”

Molly tongue darted out to lick her lips. Her heartbeat was quickening. The warmth filling her body was rising. The growing sensation was becoming hotter and hotter with each Fire ignited within her nipples as they rose into hard points. Sweat trickled down Molly’s body while she lie still.

Xeira giggled. ”Ooh, my love, you’re more than okay, aren’t you? You’re feeling absolutely wonderful, aren’t you, my dear?”

Molly shook her head. Wonderful? How could anyone think this would be wonderful? Why would I want to get aroused just by looking at someone?

”Oh, darling, you know you love everything about how you feel since receiving my gifts, and why don’t you even speak to me anymore? I am your best friend after all. And I always will be. I will always be here for you, my love. So, why don’t you even speak to me anymore?”

Molly didn’t say a word back to Xeira. She didn’t trust her anymore. She certainly didn’t believe Xeira was her best friend. And she was definitely tired of this whole situation.

Molly bit her lip, trying to ignore the feelings pulsing through her body. But, she couldn’t. She was ablaze with arousal. All she could do was try to put on a straight face as she looked up into Lucy’s eyes. And it wasn’t a very good one. Lucy had a general look of concern in her eyes. Does she know that something is wrong with me? What’s going on with my body? Or was it something else?

Molly’s turned her face away from Lucy’s breasts and looked into her eyes with a smile. “I’m fine.”

Lucy looked down at Molly’s hard nipples and smiled. “Mmm.” She looked over at the orb for a moment and then back to Molly. “You touched that orb, didn’t you?”

Molly nodded. “Yeah, I did, and I’m going to touch it again, too.”

Lucy frowned. “You better not! It’s dangerous.”

Molly was confused. She was getting the feeling that Lucy had known she touched the orb before she had even asked her about it. How? Did Lucy know something about the orb? How could she? She was just someone from JC Penney. It suddenly struck Molly that with everything that had happened she had practically forgotten that, despite it only being a few days ago. But the past few days all felt like a blur.

Molly sat up with her back to Lucy. “It didn’t do anything bad to me.”

Lucy sighed. “It will if you keep touching it!”

Molly looked over her shoulder at Lucy. “I’ll try not to.”

But the truth was, she really wanted to and she wasn’t sure she would be able to stop herself from grabbing onto it. She thought she could hold off, atleast for now. She couldn’t even explain why she wanted to touch it, either. Just that she did. Maybe Lucy was right and the orb did do something to her. She felt an uncontrollable connection to it. Like she was being pulled closer and closer to the orb. It had made her feel really good when she touched it last time. And she promised Alice she would touch it. Or was that all a dream?

Lucy looked back at Molly and smiled. “That’s good.” She ran a finger across one of Molly’s hardened nipples. “Come into my lap.”

Even that small touch pushed out a small quiet moan from Molly’s lips. Obediently, she scooted herself into Lucy’s lap. Her back pressed up against Lucy’s breasts, and she could feel the hot flesh of Lucy’s breasts pushing up against her. Lucy’s nipples were just as hard as Molly’s and were pushing against the fabric of the robe. A deep breath escaped Molly’s lips, and she shivered. Slowly, she closed her eyes and squeezed her legs together. She did her best to ignore the warmth between her legs as she shifted back and forth in Lucy’s lap. I need to learn to control myself. Somehow.

”Oh, my love, you can’t stop yourself. It’s impossible. Don’t even bother! You should embrace what you’ve become! Because no matter what you do, you’re going to want to have sex more and more. Isn’t it lovely?” Xeira laughed.

Molly certainly didn’t think it was lovely. She hated it. And right now she kind of wished she had redressed herself yesterday after having sex with Caitlin. Atleast, she thought it was yesterday. Was it? After the whole ‘flower-world’ experience, she wasn’t quite sure what day it was anymore. It would have made it a little easier for her not to cave in to her temptations. She already knew Lucy was going to seduce her. Just like she always did. And being clothed or not, it probably wouldn’t make a bit of difference.

But, the idea of being seduced seemed to excite and thrill her. She didn’t want to give into her desires for sex, but she wanted to be seduced all the same. She was a mess. Her mind was filled with conflicting feelings and thoughts. Deep down, she knew that she would give in to her cravings.

Lucy wrapped her left arm around Molly’s stomach and brought her squirming to an abrupt end. “Something wrong?” She giggled.

Molly’s eyes opened up and her heart skipped a beat. The heat between her legs was growing hotter, but she kept her legs closed, squeezing them tightly up against eachother. Her entire body was trembling as her legs rubbed back and forth against eachother. She gulped. “I-I’m fine.”

Lucy smiled. “That’s good.” She reached down with her right arm and interlaced her fingers with Molly’s right hand.

Molly exhaled a short breath. “Lucy, Wait..”

“Shh. Shh. Shh.” Lucy planted another kiss on Molly’s earlobe and a soft sigh escaped Molly’s lips. She held onto Molly’s hand as she placed it on one of Molly’s breasts. Lucy leaned close to Molly’s ear, and she planted a soft kiss on Molly’s earlobe. “Rub.”

Molly’s eyes closed and she sighed. Her entire body was hot and glistening with moisture. She ran her hand in slow circular motions over her breast, guided by Lucy’s hand. Slowly, her hand squeezed her breast, stroking herself. A moan escaped her lips, and she stopped pressing her legs together and slowly she began to spread her legs. She stopped resisting and succumbed to what Lucy was doing.

Or was it what she was doing to herself? She wasn’t quite sure. Lucy had convinced her to massage her own breasts, and quite easily, too.

Lucy planted a kiss on Molly’s cheek. She continued planting kisses down her cheek, leaving a trail of wet kisses on Molly’s cheek until she came down to her chin. She ran her tongue across the edge of Molly’s chin and ran her tongue slowly up-and-down the side of her neck. Letting go of Molly’s hand, she stroked Molly’s sides. “Mmm..”

Molly arched her head back and groaned as Lucy continued to lick her sloppily. Completely lost in the moment, she groped and squeezed her breast and slowly spread her legs wide. The room seemed silent as she remained still and breathed in short gasps.

Lucy pulled her arm away from Molly’s belly and grabbed onto Molly’s left hand. She slowly guided it between Molly’s legs. Just the touch of her hand against her pussy brought forth a long-lasting moan from her. A loud moan. Lucy giggled. “Feel yourself. Stroke yourself.”

She really didn’t need any urging. Molly was very eager to come. All the same, she felt the hot damp flesh between her legs. Slowly, she stroked her hot pussy lips and her hips jerked upward in response. Groaning, she slowly dipped a single finger inside of herself and let out a long and very loud moan. She slowly plunged her finger in and out of her cunt.

Lucy planted a kiss on the underside of her chin. “Deeper.”

Molly instantly thrust her finger deeper inside of herself. She slowly increased the speed of her thrusts as she pushed her finger deeper into her pussy.

Lucy’s voice was quiet as she kissed her again. “Another finger.”

Molly thrust another finger into her pussy. Her body was hotter than she could ever remember it being in her life. She whimpered and moaned while rocking against her two fingers. Pleasure ripped through her body and she lost control of herself. “Oh god, oh god!”

While she came, the red swimsuit materialized over her entire body. It was barely visible at first – simply dark red dots forming upon Molly’s body, but in moments more and more of them formed. In an instant, the entire red swimsuit had reformed upon her entire body. Then her entire body burst aflame.

At the same exact time, Lucy’s eyes widened and all light in the room seemed to vanish. The lights were still on, the sun was still coming in through the windows, but the light just wasn’t getting into the room for some strange reason. Molly couldn’t see anything anymore, not Lucy, not the couch, not the walls of her room. Nothing. A cloud of gold mist rose up around Molly. Within the cloud were sparkles of green light. They were varying sizes and seemed to be circling around Molly.

Molly sat up while she continued to burn. She looked down at her hands, but strangely they weren’t burnt. In fact, not a single part of her body was. She was getting frustrated and annoyed. Everything in her life seemed to be changing since she found this gem and now she was going to catch on fire for no apparent reason? What else was going to happen to her? She groaned. “Xeira!”

”Yes, my love?”

She folded her arms in front of her chest. “Care to explain why I’m on fire? And where did Lucy go?”

”Oh, darling, I’m afraid I can’t tell you that.”

The green sparkles all seemed to slam into eachother right next to Molly and then there was a blinding flash of green light. Molly groaned and blinked a few times. Her vision had been blurred by the flash of light. Completely reopening her eyes, she saw that the light had been restored to the room.

Sitting next to her was what looked like a mass of pale green colored clay that had taken the shape of a girl presented in a kneeling position. It had no eyelids, no mouth, and with the claylike texture it was made from, the ‘hair’ was barely noticeable. Slowly over several minutes, the clay began to melt off, turning into a more liquid goo that dripped down and formed a puddle on the ground. Underneath was Lucy and she was wearing the same tye-dye shirt and khakis that Molly had first seen her in. Droplets of the same green slime covered her clothes and dripped off of her.

Molly blinked. “Lucy?”

Lucy looked down at the ground a moment and then her eyes pierced Molly’s. The look on her face was uncharacteristically serious. “The fire is part of your powers, Molly, remember that. Control it, just like you would anything else.”

Molly closed her eyes and concentrated on the past few days and about how she had told people to do things. Though, most of the times it was by accident. The fire slowly seeped down into her skin and dissipated. She opened her eyes and eyed Lucy. “How did you know about this? What are you?”

“If you don’t use your powers enough it becomes rather.. explosive. You’ll still need to use them again soon.” Lucy tore her gaze away from Molly and looked down at the floor. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t want to lie to you. I just wanted to you to try to keep your old life. Once I first noticed your charming abilities, I knew what had happened to you. I knew what you would eventually be transformed into. I wished there was something I could do to stop it, but there wasn’t.”

Lucy paused for a long moment. “And I’m a star spirit. This is my human form, which is what I prefer to exist as, but because I spend so much time in the body of this young girl, I’m considered to be an outcast. We’re supposed to stay as stars and avoid contact with other people.” She gave a brief smile. “But I can’t really live like that.”

Molly blinked. “I’m turning into something? I mean I know I’ve changed a lot, but what is it exactly. What’s happening to me? You knew that, too?”

Lucy looked at Molly again. “Yes, I do.” She sighed. “You’ve been converted into a succubus. Those clothes you’re wearing right now are your new skin, and they’ll protect you.”

Molly folded her arms over her chest. “I am not a succubus. I’ve supposedly been given the powers of one. Or so the voice in my head keeps telling me. It calls itself Xeira.”

Lucy sighed. “She’s lying to you! You’re only getting powers because you’ve been converted into a succubus! I know you might not trust me anymore, but don’t trust her. There are lots of dangerous people looking for that gem, and she would not hesitate to manipulate you.”

Molly glanced over at the orb. “I don’t really know who is and who isn’t lying to me.” She reached out towards the orb.

Lucy grabbed onto Molly’s right arm and pulled her back. “No, wait! Don’t! It’s like a – ”

But, before Lucy could finish what she was saying, Molly tore her arm away and thrust both hands onto the orb. The orb came alive just like before, unlike last time it didn’t levitate. It simply brightened and turned to an orange color. The veins inside started to glow a bright pink color, their small balls of white substance again pumping to the core of the orb, which had turned to shade of orange that was just slightly brighter than the rest of the orb.

* * *

Molly once again arrived in the flower-world, but this time she was already in the circle of blue flower-towers and there were hundreds of small blue flowers flying through the air. It was almost like a mist of small blue flowers. Strangely, Molly couldn’t even feel them, it was as if they weren’t even there. Seconds after arriving in this strange place, Molly heard the voice of Alice from behind her.

“Alice is glad you have returned.”

Molly slowly turned around, expecting to see Alice, but she couldn’t see through the haze of blue flowers flying through the air. “I can’t see you. Not through all these flowers.”

“Alice is sorry, but it is storming right now. We have weather too, oh yes, we have weather too, just like Molly does. But Alice’s weather is very different. Are you ready, Molly? Ready to have Alice come to your home? We will have lots of fun.”

Molly smiled. “Ready whenever you are.”

“I am glad. Molly doesn’t need to touch orb anymore to bring Alice to Molly’s world. But I wanted to be nice and ask permission first. I will come to Molly’s home when you wake up. Alice and Molly will have fun. Maybe Molly’s friends, too.”

To be continued...