The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gift of the Succubus

Part 7

Molly lie curled up on the floor still asleep from her orb experience. Her body was covered in nothing but her red swimsuit – her succubus skin. The rush of delight she felt from being in contact with the orb had been so completely overwhelming that she had blacked out from the pleasure.

A bright white light had appeared within the orb and was sucking the surrounding light out of Molly’s living room—light still filled most of her room, just not around the orb. The light inside the orb was growing more intense by the minute. It would dim until the orb was transparent, and then it would return, but it would be even brighter than before. Every time the light returned to the orb it came back quicker than the last. This pattern continued for several minutes up until the light within the orb was constant. There was a loud screaming noise and Molly’s room was filled with a blinding flash of light as the orb exploded into a million pieces.

Alice was standing in the orb’s place.

She walked over to Molly and placed her palm against the sleeping Molly’s forehead and the blue spots on Alice’s body started to glow and move along her skin, as if they were alive. They moved erratically with no kind of pattern whatsoever. Alice took a sharp breath inward. Her skin slowly started to change colors. It darkened and turned into a purple and then brightened again until it turned into a bright blue. The spots came to a halt, but they were near impossible to see with her new shade of skin. A smile slowly came over Alice’s face, and she patted Molly on the top of her head.

Alice walked over to a portable telephone on Molly’s computer desk and picked it up. She punched a series of numbers into the phone. Her voice came out as Molly’s voice instead of her usual childish voice, and she said. “Hello? I need your help with gem. Molly can’t take this anymore!” There was a long pause. “I will be waiting for you. Molly really appreciates this.” Alice grinned and hung up the phone and her skin returned to its fuschia color.

* * *

Molly woke up to a rather loud bang followed by crackling and popping noises. What’s that noise? It sounds like it’s just outside. She sat up to see Alice and Wendy standing over her.

Alice was staring down at her with that same childish smile that Molly had come to expect from her. But Wendy wasn’t smiling at all. Not even close.

Wendy’s hands were on her hips, and her eyes were narrowed into small slits. Molly felt frozen in place under Wendy’s eyes. She didn’t seem anywhere close to the friendly girl that Molly had met the other day. Wendy asked. “Why did you call me and then go to sleep?”

”My love, tell her to leave. She doesn’t care for you, not at all, and she won’t help you.”

Molly rubbed her eyes. “I didn’t call you.”

Alice sighed. “Alice is sorry, but Molly just doesn’t like gem. Wendy can remove gem. Molly and Alice can have fun once there is no gem.”

”Tell them the truth my love. How much you could never live without the gem. Without me.”

Wendy looked over at Alice. “It was you? You called me?” She let out a long sigh. “I should have known that it’d be someone from our side.” She looked back over at Molly. “This..this..—” She paused for a moment. “..girl would never have the good sense to ask for help. She is way too stubborn, no discipline, and doesn’t –“

Molly didn’t understand what Wendy seemed to have against her. She appeared to be so kind the other day, but now she seemed dead set on attacking Molly. Had she done something to upset Wendy? She stood up, her face only inches from Wendy’s. “Look, I’m sorry if I did something to upset you, but..”

Wendy said. “See? She has no understanding of the law.”

Molly asked. “What are you talking about? What in the world have I done?”

Wendy paused for a moment. “If you would have trusted people around you, the problems you’ve caused could have been stopped. But you didn’t believe that the gem possessed any sort of power. You didn’t believe you were turning into a succubus. You just couldn’t let go. I could have helped you and prevented all the harm you’ve caused.”

Molly still didn’t understand what Wendy was talking about. She hadn’t believed the gem’s magic was real at first, but really who would believe it was? A magical gem that was supposed to give her the seductive powers of the succubi seemed ridiculous at first and she still couldn’t bring herself to believe that she had been turned into a succubus. But she didn’t see how that had caused anyone any harm. Molly was growing increasingly tired of Wendy’s accusations and said. “Look, I’m really sorry for whatever problems I’ve caused, but if you don’t mind I’m going to check on that noise outside..”

Alice shook her head. “No, Molly should wait. Wendy can remove gem first.” Alice nodded at Wendy. “Please remove gem, Wendy.”

Wendy hesitated for a moment. “I guess I should.” and she grabbed Molly and pulled her into a deep kiss. A ball of red light appeared between the two of them. It started to grow brighter and expand towards both of them until they were enveloped.

”Stop, my love. You can’t do this. How dare you do this! I’ve been your friend. Can you really leave me behind? You’ll regret this for the rest of your life!” Xeira’s voice became more high-pitched with each word as the gem loosened, eventually turning into an ear-piercing screech.

Molly felt like her head was going to shatter and break into millions of pieces from Xeira’s screaming. Her skin felt hot. Very hot. It felt like she was about to explode, but she was shivering. Her lips broke from Wendy’s and both girls collapsed to the ground.

Xeira let loose one final scream of defiance as Molly fell to the ground. The gem rolled off of her hand and to the side of her body. She felt like a piece of her had suddenly been cut off. It made her feel liberated, but at the same time she felt alone. It was like she had lost something she would never again get back. Maybe in some way Xeira was right, and she would regret it. Molly let out a sigh of relief. “Xeira...she’s..she’s gone. I feel so different.”

The instant Wendy fell to the ground her eyes turned dark red and pupil less, it only lasted for a few seconds before they changed back to their original blue color. She crawled over to the gem and greedily snatched it up. She stood back up and asked. “Can we expect you to actually act better, then?” She smirked. “I doubt it. Xeira isn’t all that’s gone, either. Most of your powers went with her, but I don’t see any reason why you should have them. The way you have used your powers of seduction shows just how reckless you are.”

Molly was glad to have the gem removed, but she was sick of Wendy insulting her nonstop. She felt like saying something back, but after having the gem removed, she didn’t feel like she had the right to say anything to her. She still wanted to know what that crackling noise was outside. “Well, thank you for getting rid of the gem, I’m going to go now.”

Molly headed outside into her front yard with Wendy close behind. Alice had walked to the front porch, staying at a distance. Molly looked wide-eyed as she discovered that the crackling sound was Heather’s house. Most of it was black and burnt, but a good portion of it was still burning—it had been cooked. Heather’s house had been completely demolished. Molly’s heart felt frozen in her chest – what had happened?

Molly also found Poet to be standing in her driveway. He looked quite proud of himself. Molly didn’t really expect to see him ever again. She didn’t know anything about Poet. Except that he was sort-of creepy. She rushed up to him. “What are you doing here?”

Poet straightened out his business suit and looked over at Alice. “You did a good job at distracting them.” He turned to face Wendy. “I see our succubus agent has done a superb job at acquiring the gem for us. She’s just as foolish as always, just like the rest of their kind.”

Wendy glared. “I was sent here to retrieve it and that’s exactly what I’ve done and I will be returning it to the Succubus Queens where it belongs.”

Poet smiled. “I’m sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. We all need the gem for different reasons, and mine is the most sensible, so surely you will take something in exchange. There is much that I could offer you. Giving it to me is the best solution for all of us.”

Alice said. “Poet’s reason is not best! Alice needs it for blue flowers. We need to prosper against red flowers. Better reason then Poet.” and a blue spot on her wrist started to expand. It grew wider until it covered the entire length of her wrist. It seemed to open up, and a long thorny vine shot out from Alice’s wrist and headed for Wendy. The vine wrapped itself around Wendy’s wrist, tugging and pulling as Alice tried to free the gem from Wendy’s hand. “Wendy, Alice must have gem! Give please!”

Poet said. “You agree to help me, and then you betray me?” In one swift motion, he reached inside his business coat and pulled out a silvery pistol and pointed it at Alice. The pistol had a small globe embedded on the side of its barrel. The globe looked like it had a mix of white and blue water swimming around inside.

He said. “Your war is senseless and has no meaning whatsoever. You don’t even know the real power that the gem holds. Only I do. It is my only possible chance to see my sister again.” He looked over at Wendy and made a beckoning motion. Her arm twisted and turned as if it was being pulled towards him.

Wendy pulled her arm away, twisting and turning away from both of them. “Stop! Both of you! This is exactly why I was sent her to retrieve the gem. It must be kept safe. It’s too dangerous.”

Molly bit her lip. “I’ll hold onto it until you three can figure out who it belongs to.” She reached underneath Wendy’s arm and tugged.

Wendy attemped to tug away from Molly. “No you idiot, stop!” but it was too late. The gem broke loose from Wendy’s grasp, and a horrified look came over her face – one that Poet and Alice shared. All of them looked into the air as the gem flew up high. Finally, the gem crashed down to the ground and shattered into a million pieces, spreading small blue shards all over. All three of them turned towards Molly.

Wendy folded her arms over her chest. “Congratulations, you broke it.”

Molly said. “I...I was only trying to help.”

Poet frowned. “Miss Henderson, we did not need your help, and I’m sure lots of people will want to know why you destroyed the gem.” He put his gun back in his suit. “Until next time, Miss Henderson.” There was a red flash of light surrounding him, and he disappeared

Alice’s vine slithered along the ground and moved back into her wrist. “Alice will leave now. Molly come with Alice and have fun?”

Molly blinked. “What about the gem?”

Alice smiled. “Oh. There are other ways Molly can help Alice. Come! Alice will show Molly.”

Molly just stood there in silence. “I think I’ll pass.”

Alice looked down at the ground and sighed. “Okay. Alice will see you again sometime? Molly might change her mind.” Alice walked out from the doorway and stepped onto the grass. She slowly sunk down into the ground until she was completely swallowed up.

Wendy grabbed Molly’s arm. “I don’t care what you said to those two. You’re coming with me.”

Molly blinked. “Excuse me? This is my home.”

Wendy laughed. “Not anymore it isn’t. You will end up in jail.”

Molly pulled her arm away. “I haven’t done anything. There’s no reason I’d get sent to jail.”

Wendy waved her hand in a circular motion, and a red vortex appeared in mid-air. Red sparks shot out from it and inside was what looked like a black and red tunnel. She grabbed Molly’s arm again, more forcefully this time. “Let me spell it out for you, little girl. Poet killed all your friends and everyone at the hospital you stayed at and he took steps to make share that you’d take the blame for it. The only reason he didn’t kill you is because you were wearing the gem, so he had to settle for manipulating you.”

Molly trembled as Wendy tugged her along. “I’m..It’s..my fault.”

“I tried to tell you that earlier. Don’t worry, you’ll get over it.” Wendy sighed. “We have to go. Succubi aren’t allowed to leave Othercity except under extreme circumstances.”

Molly tugged free of Wendy again. “I’ll just follow, you don’t need to tug me.” She followed Wendy into the portal and contemplated the fact that she might actually be a succubus.

* * *

Arriving in Othercity, the sky was filled with a thick layer of red smog. Molly couldn’t see the sky at all. The streets were so dark that she found it hard to see two feet in front of her. She didn’t really understand how people found their way around.

The portal had dropped them off at a small house that was made of some sort of blue metal that appeared to be rusting. There was a thick circular door that had a large handle to open it. It looked more like the door to a safe. Above the door was a large window with a single crack across it. Molly could hear lots of people laughing and talking inside the building. Even through the metal.

Molly blinked. “What is this place?”

Wendy smiled. “Home sweet home.” She had a kind smile. It was the kindest face Molly had seen out of her so far. Except when seeing her back at JC Penney. “The succubus estate, home, compound. It has lots of names. It’s one of the best places for protection for succubi. People come here to hire us. You probably won’t ever be hired. Because of how you are and your lack of powers.”

Molly shook her head. “I’m not going to stay here. No, I need to see what Othercity is like and I need to see if I really am a succubus.”

The light drained from Wendy’s face. She said. “If you run off, you will never be welcome inside the compound and you will regret it for the rest of your life.”

Molly said. “I don’t care. I’m not staying locked up in there.”

Lucy walked out from the shadows. “I can’t say I blame her.”

Wendy said. “If it isn’t another outcast.” She looked over at Molly. “That’s what you’ll be. An outcast.”

Molly nodded. “I don’t care.”

Lucy smiled. “Don’t worry! I’ll keep her safe.”

Wendy smirked and entered the succubus compound, slamming the door shut.