The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In March, 2011, G-man001 asked us all to write an erotic mind control story that involved someone giving or receiving some kind of gift. This was my entry into his contest. This is an “adult” story, replete with “adult” situations and “adult” gifts. So if you’re not an “adult”, then you should probably go somewhere else. This is a work of fiction so any similarity between real people, events or technology (I doubt there’s any similar technology, but I don’t know for sure), is completely coincidental. I welcome all commentary and feedback. My email address is

The Gift that Keeps on Getting

by Mudak

Chapter 1

Melody was still giggling as she took a sip from the glass of champagne in her hands. With a slight hiccup, she glanced around at Lucy, Kara, and Faith. “Girls, you’ve got ... no idea how glad I am that you could all be here for me tonight.”

Faith laughed. “How many times does will I get to celebrate the last gasps of freedom before my baby sister gets hitched?”

Kara joined in the laughter. “Hopefully not as many times as you!”

Faith put her hands on her hips. “It’s not my fault Dave was fucking his secretary!” She sighed. “But Ken’s a lot better for me anyway.” She turned to face Melody. “I think Charlie’s cut from the same cloth as Ken. You two’re going to be fine.”

Melody grumbled. “We just need to make it through the ceremony. Then it’s off to Hawaii!”

“But tonight we par-tay!” yelled Lucy. “Look! There’s still a life saver on the back of your shirt.”

Melody hiccuped and said, “That won’t do!”

The bride-to-be stood up and started glancing around the dimly-lit nightclub. She saw a tall guy holding a beer bottle, talking with what she guessed was a couple of friends.

“Be right back, ladies!” she said as she put her empty champagne flute down on the table. She slowly walked up to the guy and smiled at him.

He returned the friendly gaze and raised his bottle to her. Looking over the rest of her outfit, he broke the silence and said, “When’s the big day?”

“Two weeks.”

“Congratulations. Your fiancé’s one lucky guy!”

“And he knows it!” Melody tried hard not to slur her speech but she had definitely had more to drink than she had planned. She just hoped she came off as confident without being arrogant. “Hey, listen. My friends told me that there’s still a life saver on the back of my shirt. Would you mind please taking it off?” She turned around to show him the back of her shirt.

“Oooh! A green one!”

“Don’t use your hands.”

“Of course.”

The guy leaned forward and bit the round green candy off of her shirt. She felt the fabric tighten around her chest as he pulled it off with his mouth, before the shirt fell back down as it had been.

“Thank you,” she whispered as she turned around to face him and kiss him on the cheek.

“You’re welcome. Have fun tonight.”

Melody turned on her heels and walked back to be with her sister and her friends.

Kara said, “Did you get his number?” as she went back to finish off her champagne.

Melody rolled her eyes.

There was a short pause in the conversation as all four girls lifted their champagne flutes into the air, tapped them together, and finished off their respective drinks.

“We out of bubbly?” asked Lucy.

“Looks like it,” said Faith. “Which means...”

“We need more champagne!” said Kara, finishing Faith’s thought.

Faith let out a slight laugh. “We can always get more, but I think it’s time to give Melody our presents. Shall we all head back to her place?”

Melody shook her head to clear the alcohol from her mind, as she looked around at the faces of her sister and friends, each of whom sported a wide grin that stretched from one ear to the other.

“You guys’ve been waiting for this all night haven’t you?”

“Maybe...” said Faith, teasingly.

Everyone laughed as they walked briskly towards Lucy’s car. Lucy got in the driver’s seat, Melody got the front passenger’s seat, and Kara and Faith got in the back. The four of them recounted the major events of the bachelorette party on the drive home.

Chapter 2

The four young women quickly filed into Melody’s condominium. Lucy, Kara, and Faith all carried small packages with gifts for the bride-to-be. Faith remarked that all three of them had come to the agreement that these gifts weren’t right for the bridal shower a week earlier.

“I’m almost worried about what some of you could’ve gotten me,” Melody said. Her eyes lingered on her sister a bit longer than her other two guests.

Lucy handed Melody her gift first. “I think you and Charlie’re going to like this.”

Melody pulled a box out of the gift bag and unwrapped the tissue paper around it. When she saw what it was, she smiled broadly. “Massage oils. This is awesome! Thank you, Lucy!”

She opened the box and examined one of the bottles it contained. After flipping the cap onto the table, she held the bottle under her nose. “I like the smell of that. It’s ... musky...”

With a laugh in her voice, Lucy added, “And it’ll definitely help you get in the mood if you need help...”

Melody replaced the cap on the open bottle before she put the box of oils down the floor by her feet.

Without saying a word, Kara shoved a small box into Melody’s hands. Melody quickly opened the box and burst out laughing. She could barely say the words, “Edible panties?”

“Strawberry flavor. Wear them well.”

Melody took a deep breath to stop her laughter and said, “Thanks!”

“Enjoy them!”

“I’m sure she will,” said Faith to the room at large. “But now ... we’re saving the best for last!” She raised her arms with a flourish as she brought the box out from behind her back, offering the package up to her sister.

“What is it?” Melody raised the box to her ear before shaking it carefully.

“Open it!”

Melody began to peel the wrapping paper off of the package, revealing a nondescript white box. “Huh?”

Faith shrugged and smiled impishly.

Melody lifted the top off the box and removed a large quantity of tissue paper before finding the actual gift: a large vibrating dildo.

“The gift that keeps on getting,” declared Faith with a combination of suppressed giggles and pride.

Melody said nothing as she ran her fingers over the shaft, admiring it but also a bit unsure what she actually felt about it.

Faith, sensing the uncertainty in her sister, quickly said, “This is for those nights when Charlie’s either not in the mood, not at home, or spent and you still need a little ... satisfaction. Plus, this has the most amazing setting. It’s the ‘spin’ setting. That’s, like, the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt.”

Melody smiled and said, quietly, “I’ll ... check that out.”

“Trust me. You’ll like it.”

“I’m sure I will,” said Melody as she put the vibrator back into the box. She looked around at her sister and friends and said, “Ya know... It’s getting kind of late and, well, I had a great time but I think I’m about ready to turn in. You guys all right to get home, or would you like a place to crash here tonight?”

Kara, Lucy, and Faith looked at each other before Lucy said, “I think we’ll be all right. Talk to you tomorrow then?”

“That’s cool.”

“Good night, Melody!” said Kara.

“You too,” said the soon-to-be-betrothed to her fellow partiers as they filed out the door. She watched out the window as the three of them got into their respective cars and drove away.

She stepped back into her living room and looked over the gifts she had received that night. She mused that the massage oils would be good to take on the honeymoon. Maybe the edible panties, too. She scowled as she looked over the vibrator. She’d never owned one before and it was a bit of a shock to learn that her sister had one and that this, apparently, was what she used.

She looked at the vibrator and said, “So... What makes you so special?”

Chapter 3

When Faith got home, her husband lowered the volume on the television. “Did you have a good time tonight, honey?”

“Of course, sweetie.”

“What’d your sister think of the vibrator?”

“Not sure, actually. But she’ll come around once she tries it.”

“You sure did, didn’t you?”

Faith didn’t say anything in response to this question; she knew she didn’t need to.

Ken reached into his pocket and pulled out his key ring. He began to fiddle absentmindedly with the keys and tags until he reached a small, grayish device with two buttons on it. He held it up and squinted at for a moment.

“How long do you think it’ll be before she tries it?” he asked Faith.

“Beats me. I hope it’s some time before the wedding.”

Ken held up the device and pushed one of the buttons.

Faith stopped moving completely; her gaze was fixed unblinkingly on a point behind Ken.

He waved his hand in front of her face. She didn’t flinch.

He stood up and whispered in his wife’s ear. “When I wake you up, you’ll feel really horny and you’ll want to do a striptease for me until we end up fucking. Do you understand?”

Faith whispered, without moving her lips, “Yessss....”

“Very good. I’m going to count to three and you will wake up, not knowing that I did this. One... Two... Three!” He quickly returned his keys into his pocket.

Ken resumed their conversation from before he instilled his commands in his wife. “For Charlie’s sake, I hope it’s before the wedding. It’ll do them both a lot of good because of how it works. Some people call them marital aides for a reason ya know....”

There was a brief silence before Faith admitted she wasn’t paying attention to what her husband was saying. “Oh, I’m sorry I... I wasn’t really ... What were you talk—no, on second thought, would you mind if I did a little striptease for you?”

Ken chuckled. “Be my guest...”

Faith stepped back from her husband, placing her hands on his knees and separating his legs. “Right there, baby!”

She began to shake her hips as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, dancing to the beat of a song that only she could hear. When she had completely unbuttoned her blouse, she bared her shoulders for her husband before tossing her top to one side.

Leaning forward, she grasped Ken’s head with both hands and pulled him forward slightly. She took a deep breath as she buried his face between her breasts. She quickly unclasped her bra and let it fall into his lap.

He swept her bra aside as she whispered in his ear, “Do I turn you on?”

He responded with a slightly muffled, “Mmmm hmmmm!!!”

She stood straight up again and unfastened Ken’s belt and pants, quickly gaining access to and pulling his cock out above the waistband of his underwear.

She started dancing again and quickly rolled her skirt, stockings, and panties down to her ankles before stepping out of her clothes. He lifted his hips off of the couch and rolled his own pants down to his own ankles. She began to play with his cock with both of her hands. He reciprocated by reaching forward and pinching both of her nipples.

She let out a squeal of pleasure as she tightened her grip on his cock. “I’m so horny,” she moaned as she climbed up on top of the couch over him.

Once she felt he was hard enough, she quickly ground her crotch into his and let out a scream of passion as his dick moved roughly into her pussy. She began bouncing up and down, yelping with each movement, and digging her fingernails into Ken’s back.

He thrust his hips upwards and lifted her body off of the couch for a moment before her feet came back down on either side of her husband.

He whispered in her ear as he lowered himself back down onto the couch. “Next time I do that, I want you to wrap your legs around my hips.”

Even though she didn’t say anything in response, she did as he had requested when he lifted her off the couch again. As her thighs tightened around his waist, he grabbed her ass and leaned forward far enough to stand up and carry her into the bedroom. He lowered her onto the bed and she leaned back as he thrust into her.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, honey! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” she wailed as he lost control and came violently, filling her pussy with his warm jism. Her pussy clenched around his dick as she milked the last of his juices into her. “Oh, thank you!” she whispered as she closed her eyes and drifted off into a deep, relaxed sleep.

He looked down at the smile on her face and whispered, “That dildo, it’s the best thing that ever happened to the two of us. Your sister probably doesn’t know it yet, but it’ll be the best thing that happened to her too. Charlie didn’t quite understand when I gave him his present...”

Chapter 4

Three days later, while they were enjoying their dinner, Ken looked across the table at his wife and smiled. “D’you think your sister’s used the gift you gave her the other day?”

“Beats me. D’you think I should call her after dinner?”

“Sure. And I’ll call Charlie at the same time.”

As agreed, after Ken and Faith cleaned up after dinner, Faith retrieved her cell phone and called her sister. Ken paced around the living room, watching his wife as the phone conversation began.

“Hi, Mel! How’s the planning going?”

Melody let out a sigh and said, with a slight growl in her voice, “Stressful!”

“Yeah, I was pulling out my hair this close to my weddings too.”

“I remember. I thought we might need to either get you committed or at least sedate you heavily.”

Faith laughed. “You didn’t really want to do that did you?”

“No, but we would’ve if it came to that. You should’ve seen yourself.”

“Well, now you know what I was going through.” Faith gave her husband a thumb’s up sign and he slowly retrieved his own cell phone to call Melody’s fiance.

“Still,” Faith continued into the phone. “You’ve got a great stress-relief now.”

“I do? What’re you talking about?”

“You know. The thing I gave you the other day after the party. Have you tried it out?”

* * *

By this time, Ken had gotten through to Charlie. “Hey, Charlie!” he said, quietly enough not to be heard or to disrupt his wife’s conversation, but loud enough to let his wife know that things were underway. “Did you catch that game last night?”

* * *

Melody told Faith, “No, I didn’t... It’s just ... I don’t know. I never would’ve guessed that you, I mean, well...”

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Seriously. Ken loves it when I use mine. It turns him on a little bit. He likes to watch. Where is it now?”

“I put it in the drawer of my nightstand.”

* * *

Charlie said to Ken, “I’m telling you, we were robbed! We got all the wrong calls and—”

“It’s just one game. We’ve got the whole rest of the season to complain about one thing or another going wrong...”

“Yeah, I know. Hey listen, I’m glad you called. That thing you gave me at my bachelor party the other day. I really didn’t understand what it was all about. And the instructions didn’t really help either.”

“That’s exactly why I called. I, um... I wanted to talk to you about it. I was intentionally vague about what it was for.”

“Intentionally vague? All you said was, that you and Faith have one and you both love it. But you also said that I shouldn’t tell Melody about it just yet.”

“Well, I think it’s about time you did...”

“What? Tell Melody?”

“Sort of. It’s time to use it.”

* * *

Faith advised Melody to go take another look at it.

Melody’s immediate reaction was, “Why?”

“You’ll see. Could you go get it?”

“Ssssure...” Melody’s response was tentative, uncertain, yet at the same time she didn’t have the energy to get into an argument with her sister. She slowly walked into her bedroom, opened the drawer in her nightstand, and retrieved the vibrator she had received from her sister after her bachelorette party.

“What does it look like?”

“Um. Like a dick?”

Faith laughed and glared at her husband.

* * *

Ken said to Charlie, “There should be two buttons on the thing I gave you, right?”

“Right.”

“Push the button with the square on it.”

“Why?”

“Just do it. You’ll understand in about an hour or so.”

“All right. I’m pushing it now. Nothing’s happening, though.”

* * *

At the moment Charlie pushed the button on his device, Melody mumbled, “That’s weird.”

“What’s weird?” asked Faith.

“It’s starting to feel ... warm.”

Faith said nothing in response.

“And I think I’m ... hearing something. It’s really quiet. Kind of like a bell. It’s ... It’s like it’s calling to me.”

“Very good,” whispered Faith. “Anything else?”

“Is it ... glowing? It’s so... beautiful.”

“Yes, Melody. It is. It needs you.”

“Needs me...”

“And you need it.”

“Yes. I ... I need it.”

“How are you feeling?”

“Warm. Tingly. Excited.”

“Very good. I don’t think you’re going to want to talk to me much longer, but before I go, you might want to call Charlie when you’re done with it.”

“Yes. I’ll call Charlie when I’m done.” Her voice trailed off as she spoke and the word “done” was barely audible.

“All right, then, Mel. Have a great night.”

“You too,” Melody whispered as she dropped her phone onto the bed by her pillow. Barely paying attention to it, she quickly got undressed and lay back in her bed, running the now-brightly-glowing vibrator over her breasts and her stomach before inserting it forcibly into her pussy.

* * *

Faith looked at her husband and said, “She’s getting started now. Nice job. Charlie’ll sure be happy about this.”

Charlie, hearing Faith’s comments, said to Ken, “Was that Faith?”

“Yeah.”

“What’s she talking about? Did I hear her say I’ll be happy?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

“What’s that all about?”

“You’ll see. We figure you’ll get a phone call in about an hour and you’ll understand it all.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I’d tell you to have a good night but that’s a no brainer now.”

“Wait. What?”

“Talk to you later, Charlie. Bye bye.”

Ken hung up the phone, intentionally ignoring Charlie’s protestations.

Charlie, recognizing that Ken had just hung up on him, hung up the phone and swore at no one in particular.

* * *

Reaching down to the end of the sex toy, Melody blindly turned the knob on top to try different settings. The first setting was a pleasurable, if mild, slow vibration.

The next setting increased the intensity of the vibrations and she let out a gasp as she felt the change in sensation. She arched her back as her pussy clenched around the toy.

As her muscles relaxed again, she changed the settings on this amazing gift again. With this change, the vibrations came to a complete stop, but instead, it felt like the vibrator were actually getting larger, filling her pussy even more, if that were possible. She bit her lip, unsure of what this sensation actually meant.

She turned the switch to the next setting and her body immediately and instinctively convulsed as she lost nearly all muscle control. It felt as though the vibrator were spinning around in her cunt, and this created a sensation unlike anything she had ever felt before.

She let out a squeal and a yelp of pleasure as her body trembled, shook, and shivered with pleasure.

She couldn’t think of what to do, how to react, or, for that matter, how to think. It felt like the pleasure from this setting lasted longer and was stronger than everything else combined. She bit her lip and moaned loudly as the sensation overpowered her. She tried to move her hips in time with what she was feeling but she couldn’t focus strongly enough on doing so.

Melody slowly lifted her head and looked down at the vibrating dildo between her legs; soon it became too difficult to muster the energy simply to support her body in an upright position. Her elbows buckled under her and she fell onto her back, shaking violently as the pressure and arousal overtook her entire body.

When the sensual machine between her legs started to slow down, she felt a rush of blood to her head before falling into a deep sleep. Once all of her muscles relaxed, the vibrator fell out of her pussy and rolled far enough away from her that she couldn’t feel it anywhere against her skin.

As she slept, her brain shifted to something her sister had said before she started using the dildo. “You might want to call Charlie when you’re done.” The words had an otherworldly echo in the back of her mind. Yes, she did want to call Charlie. Now it was just a matter of remembering what she did with the phone. She didn’t open her eyes but her hand moved about under and near her pillow before she found the phone. She raised the phone to her ear and, even though she was still sleeping, she called Charlie.

“Hi, Melody!” Charlie said, wondering if this phone call would finally give him some answers to the questions he’d had all night.

“Hey, honey!” Her voice was simultaneously excited and laid back, with a hint of sleepiness.

“What’s up?”

“Could you come over here, baby?”

“Right now?” He didn’t understand why she was saying this, since they had basically agreed to stay apart until the wedding day. He hoped she wasn’t going to ask him to go over the tablecloths or something for the wedding.

“Yeah, baby. I’ll make it worth your while.” There was a seductive tone in her voice.

He wasn’t sure if she was serious or not. After a short pause, he decided to take her up on her invitation. If nothing else, maybe she could shed some light on the whole mystery of the past few days.

Chapter 5

While he was driving over to Melody’s home, Charlie kept thinking about how the two of them had agreed not to see each other for the final month before the wedding. “It’ll help keep things fresh when we tie the knot,” she had said more than once.

There was a degree to which he appreciated this away time. It gave him a chance to understand himself a little better, or so he rationalized. And it made him miss her. He often found himself thinking back to how he and Melody had met. At the time, he had worked with Ken; they were eating lunch together one day when he talked about the girl he was dating. The weekend before, Ken had met the rest of Faith’s family and, upon seeing Melody, “I knew she’d be good for you, dude.”

His let out a sigh and returned to the present. Despite their “no-contact” agreement, he couldn’t deny that more than once he felt the urge to call Melody just to see if she was all right. Each time, though, he suppressed that urge. He knew he’d hear about it somehow if there were any real problems.

So her mysterious phone call frightened him a little bit. He arrived at the building where Melody’s condo was located, and he let himself into the main complex using the key she had made for him.

He reached her door and knocked. The extended silence that served as the “response” to his arrival made him feel a little bit uneasy. He hastily dug out his keys and opened the door. Nothing seemed odd about the condo at first glance, other than the fact that he didn’t see his bride-to-be. “Melody?”

There was a short pause, followed by a slow response, “I’m in the bedroom!”

“Is everything all right?”

“Yeah,” she responded, the energy slowly returning to her voice. “Just come in here for a minute, please!”

He walked briskly through the living room and to her bedroom. She was sitting up in her bed, naked. She sat with her back against the headboard and her legs spread wide apart. Her hair looked a bit unkempt, and she had a wild look in her eyes. “Glad to see you, stud!”

“Um, Mel....”

She quickly moved forward and began to crawl towards the foot of her bed. He stayed in the doorway, unsure of what to do or why she was acting this way. Despite his uncertainty, he couldn’t deny that the very sight of her crawling towards him, her breasts hanging low and swaying gently, was quite a turn-on.

“Don’t just stand there, Charlie. Why don’t you come a little closer. Help me scratch an,” she paused to lick her lips before she continued. “Itch.”

Did he dare ask why she was acting this way? Why she was so eager to break not only the agreement that they had made about not seeing each other but also one of the biggest underlying reasons for that agreement? Hadn’t she been the one who had something about making the white wedding gown a bit more honest? It just didn’t make sense.

“Is everything all right, honey? I need you here with me and I hope you’re feeling a little overdressed.” She stood up and moved closer to him, unfastening his pants in the process. He couldn’t hide the massive bulge in his trousers, which pointed directly at her.

She caressed the protuberance through his pants and said, slyly, “That doesn’t look comfortable....”

He bit his lip and didn’t answer.

“Don’t be afraid, Charlie. I promise you I won’t bite. Much.”

“But... I... I don’t understand,” he finally managed to say.

“What’s there to understand? I need you and I’d say you need me too.” She reached into his pants and felt for his balls with one hand as she unfastened his belt with the other.

“You, it’s just that... You said we’d be better off not seeing each other until the wedding and now... Well, just look at you.. What ... what changed?”

“Let’s just say that my sister made me rethink that bit.”

“What do you mean?”

Instead of speaking, she rolled his pants down to the ground and took his cock in her mouth, sucking gently as her head bobbed up and down on it. He quickly moved his hands down to the back of her head and began running his fingers through her hair.

For a moment, he considered pushing her away. This wasn’t right, he mused. Something must be wrong with Melody. He wondered if he should call someone, and if so, who? As he lowered his hands to her shoulders to push her away, the sensation became too powerful for him, and he looked up at the ceiling, appreciating the sensation that was his soon-to-be-wife going down on him.

Melody let out a low moan as she moved her head back and away from his body. She licked his shaft and the tip of his cock, before finally looking up at him. Her eyes were filled with lust as she spoke, breathlessly, “So why don’t you come and have your way with me? My body’s yours for the taking....” She flicked his cock a couple of times between her fingers and sat down on the edge of the bed, legs wide apart.

He looked at her, admiring her naked body. Her breasts had an almost otherworldly quality: pert and perky, stiff nipples, beautifully rounded and glimmering slightly from her sweat. He lowered his eyes down to her stomach and before settling his gaze on her neatly trimmed pussy. He was a fool for even thinking that there was something wrong right now. She was practically begging him to make love to her and he was thinking that this was wrong? He shook his head and stepped forward between her legs.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he positioned himself right before her. She kissed him passionately as he guided his cock into her eagerly-awaiting snatch. Once he was inside of her, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrust further and further in. She let out a squeak of pleasure with each of his pushes before she fell backwards onto the bed.

He quickly climbed on top of her and began pinching her nipples. She moaned and yelled in passion and pleasure.

Her pussy was warm, inviting, welcoming. For lack of a better term, he mused, she felt like home. He moved slowly back and forth inside of her and she moaned, “Fuck me harder...”

He lifted his head and looked in her eyes. He recognized lust, passion, and adoration gazing back at him. He paused for a moment before thrusting deeper and harder into her.

In response, she let out a loud yelp, rolled her eyes into the back of her head, and bit her lip. “That’s it,” she panted as he reached down and pinched her nipples. She lost all control as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

He slowed down slightly as she clenched her pussy around his cock. When she finally found her voice again, she whispered, “Please. Cum inside of me.” She paused with a gasp before adding another “Please.”

He looked at her face and he saw tears welling up in her eyes. He quickly ran his thumb along her cheek to dry her face. “Are you all right?”

“Yeah,” she said as her voice cracked. “I just ... I’ve never needed you as much as I needed you tonight. It was just ... too perfect.”

He thrust forward, hard into her and the word “perfect” became more of a vocalization than an actual word. She dug her nails into his back and kissed him on the shoulder.

Soon, he came inside of her, just as she had asked. He stayed where he was for a moment, until the muscles clenching and contracting in her cunt forced his now-limp cock out of her. He rolled off of her and onto his back and wiped his forehead.

“Thank you,” she whispered as she snuggled into his chest.

He stroked her hair and they both slowly fell into a deep, blissful sleep.

Chapter 6

The following day, Charlie made a point of calling Ken during their lunch break. “I thought you said last night that I’d understand what the thing you gave me was supposed to do. I still don’t have a clue.”

“Mind if I ask you a personal question?”

“You can ask. That doesn’t mean I’ll answer you.”

“Did you fuck Melody last night?”

“What?”

“You heard me. Did you and your fiancee have sex last night?”

“Well, um... Why—”

“Oh, cut the crap, Charlie. I’m probably about 95% sure you did. Just say yes or no.”

“Yes.” Charlie didn’t feel comfortable with this question but it just raised the question of where Ken was going with this. And how in the world could Ken have known this when Charlie had already told him and the rest of his pals from the bachelor party that he and Melody weren’t going to see each other until the wedding, barring any major emergencies?

Ken paused for a minute. “Do you know what my wife gave to Melody at the bachelorette party?”

Charlie scratched his chin. He cocked his head to one side after a moment’s thinking about this and said, “No. Last night was the first I’d heard from her since before the party.”

“She gave her a vibrator.”

“You’re fucking with me, right?”

“Nope! It’s not just any vibrator, though. When I called you last night and asked you to push the button with the square on it, it basically called out to Melody, and she used it on herself. She really didn’t have any control over things, it was that strong.”

Charlie scowled. This didn’t seem to make any sense to him. Even if the vibrator had taken control over Melody and forced her to masturbate with it, why would she have felt the need to call him, then? Charlie started to speak, but Ken interrupted him.

“I know what you’re thinking. If the vibrator’d been that good, then how does that explain why she called you so desperately?”

Charlie nodded his head mumbled, “Something like that...”

“Because Faith told her to.”

Whatever Charlie had been expecting to hear, that was not even in the world of the possibilities.

“Let me back up a sec, Charlie. The vibrator, it implanted something in Melody’s vagina. I don’t quite understand it myself, but once it was implanted, it made her quite horny, even though I’m sure she was feeling more than satisfied when everything was said and done.”

Charlie mumbled, “There’s no question she was horny...”

“And the thing that got implanted in her was looking for something. It was looking for the sperm of the man who would own her, possess her. Mind, body, and soul. That, of course, is you.”

“I’m not sure I get it. I don’t want to own her. I want her to be her own woman.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. As I was saying, Faith told Melody to call you. When I was on the phone with you, Faith and Melody were talking, too. And just before Melody started to jill off with her gift, Faith reminded her to call you when she was done. If she hadn’t, there’s no telling who she might’ve fucked and given herself over to.”

“What do you mean by that? Melody’s going to marry me soon. Of course she called me, if what you’re saying is true.”

Ken sighed. “You don’t quite get it. When the thing was implanted, all Melody really knew was that she was horny. And she would’ve stopped at nothing to have gotten some dick. Your dick, my dick, anybody’s dick she could’ve gotten her hands on. But my wife made sure that she’d only think to go after yours when the vibrator was done working its magic. When you pushed that button and the vibrator spoke to Melody, Faith was talking to her. When Melody’s mind slowly drifted into the need to try out the vibrator, Faith reminded her to call you. And so she did.”

“And now she belongs to me?”

“Yup. And the thing I gave you the other day is your key to that. The button with the square on it will make her need to masturbate with that vibrator. The button with the circle on it will completely shut down her brain for a moment so that you can give her any command you’d like. She’ll follow your orders to the best of her abilities. And she’ll never even think about fucking anyone else unless you tell her to. When you push that button she will hear you and only you. That’s why it was so important that you two had sex last night. If you hadn’t been the one, whoever she would’ve fucked first afterwards would be her master.”

“Do you have one of these to control Faith?”

“Absolutely. And believe you me, she’s gotten much wilder and a lot more fun since I gave it to her.”

Charlie wasn’t sure what to believe. He felt like he still had more questions than answers but that asking them would seem ... foolish.

Ken chuckled at the silence coming from the other end of his telephone. “Tell you what. Why don’t you call Melody and ask her if you can see her tonight. Just for a few minutes. Then you can see for yourself.”

“Ummmmm.”

“Just call her, man!”

“All right, I guess.”

“Attaboy!”

The two men politely ended their phone call and proceeded with their work as normal.

Chapter 7

Charlie replayed the phone conversation he had had with Melody in his head as he drove over to her place. Her reaction to him calling in the first place was one of shock and disbelief, as though somehow his act of breaking their “no-contact-before-the-wedding” pledge was somehow more egregious than hers from the night before.

But he persisted and she finally relented. He looked into his rearview mirror as he drove to her condo, and asked himself, “Is it possible that she doesn’t even remember last night?”

When he got to her door, he knocked and she quickly flung open the door.

“What’s wrong, Charlie?”

“Nothing,” he said as he retrieved the device in his pocket.

“Then what’s ...”

She froze instantly as he pushed the button with the circle on it.

He stepped inside and closed her front door. He waved his hand in front of her face and she didn’t react in any way. “Can you hear me, Melody?”

“Yes....”

“Good. Show me your pussy.”

She unbuttoned her jeans and rolled them and her panties down to her knees. He smiled as he saw her promised land. Despite him being really turned on, something felt wrong about all of this, and he simply asked, “Are you planning on getting a waxing before we get married?”

“I wasn’t planning on it. Would you like me to?”

He paused for a moment and then said, “Sssssure.”

“Consider it done!” she said, simultaneously excitedly and matter-of-factly. “Is there anything else?”

“No. That’s all right. You can pull your pants back up.”

Melody did so without saying another word.

“All right, Melody. When I wake you up, you’ll ask me to leave because I’m not supposed to see you until the wedding. I’m going to count to three and then you’ll be completely awake. One .... Two ... Three!”

Melody blinked as she finished her sentence from before he pushed the button. “…so important that you had to come over?”

He put his hands in his pockets and grinned sheepishly. “Well, I just ... You know... I wanted to see you.”

She scowled at him and said, “Well, now you’ve seen me. Would you mind leaving now?”

He laughed and walked out the door without any more discussion or debate.

As he walked back towards his car, he looked at the two-button device that clearly controlled his fiancee and said, “Motherfucker! I don’t believe it.”

As he drove away, he started to think about how much fun he’d have on the honeymoon, now that this little device was going to be a part of it all. And he gave himself a mental congratulations that he was able to resist the urge to get her to want to have sex before she kicked him out of the condo.

Chapter 8

The following Saturday, Melody and Faith went shopping. Faith, being the maid of honor, offered to help Melody find just the right gifts for her other bridesmaids, Kara and Lucy.

“You know what I think you should get ‘em?” asked Faith excitedly.

“What?”

“One of those vibrators, like what I got you.”

Melody paused for a minute and then thought of the pleasure she herself had gotten from it over the past couple of days and said, “Sure.”

The two of them drove to a small, nondescript shop named “La Boutique” in the next town over. As they got out of the car and walked to the front door, Melody remarked, “I’ve never noticed this place before, for all the times I’ve driven this way.”

“They’re the only ones that sell what we’re looking for,” said Faith as she held the door open for her sister.

They strode into the shop, Faith much more confident than Melody. The decor was enough to make Melody scratch her head and stare in amazement and wonder. The mannequins that lined the path into the shop were wearing little more than lingerie; one teddy looked like it had been artfully ripped up to the point that, if the statue wearing it had been a real person, she would have been arrested for indecent exposure. In contrast to the clothing on display, the walls themselves were decorated with pristine, country scenes in paintings, none more risque than a Norman Rockwell painting.

As Melody and Faith reached the main hall of the shop, a woman, about Melody’s age, approached them and smiled. “Hello ladies! What brings you two into our fine boutique on a day like today?”

Melody started, “I’m, um, getting married next week and I’d like to get something special for my bridesmaids. Do you have, um—”

Faith interrupted. “We’d like to get two of your special vibrators.”

The clerk smiled broadly. “Have you both used them before?”

Faith nodded her head vigorously. “Yes!”

“And I love it,” said Melody, who blushed slightly.

The clerk winked at the two of them and said, “Well, who doesn’t?”

All three of them laughed.

“So you want to give two of them as gifts, huh?” The clerk looked at Melody. “Would you like me to wrap them?”

“That would be great!” said Melody.

“Not a problem. Tell me about your bridesmaids. Is either one of them married?”

Melody shook her head, “No.”

“Seeing anyone right now?”

“Nope. Not unless they met someone in the past two days since the last time I talked to either of them.”

“Great! So let me put the packages for them together.” The clerk walked away from the two sisters and went through a door behind the cash register.

Melody turned to face her sister and asked, “What does she mean, put the packages together?”

“I can only guess.”

The clerk returned a few minutes later with two vibrators, two large white boxes, two smaller brown boxes, and a roll of pink and white wrapping paper. She showed the sisters the two small brown boxes and said, “Whatever you do, don’t let your bridesmaids open these two small brown boxes until after they’ve used the vibrator at least once. I’ve got it written on the boxes but you should probably tell them that too. Got it?”

Melody nodded her head, uncertain of what she was agreeing to.

The clerk picked up the brown boxes and put one into each of the larger white boxes. She then took the vibrators themselves and placed them on top of the brown boxes. She folded the two white boxes shut and then proceeded to wrap the boxes with large pink bows. “Your friends are going to love this!”

“I’m sure they will,” laughed Melody. Faith quickly joined in the laughter.

Chapter 9

On the day of the wedding, Melody had invited her sister and her friends over to her condo to help with the final preparations for the wedding before they left for the church. She asked Faith, “Is my hair all right?”

“It’s perfect! What do you think, Kara? Lucy?”

Both of the bridesmaids gave Melody a thumbs up.

Melody smiled broadly. “Would you mind coming in here for a minute?”

Kara and Lucy followed Melody into her bedroom. She strode behind her bed and retrieved a large bag made of brown paper. Faith reached the bedroom door just as Melody informed her friends, “Kara, I’m wearing the edible underwear you gave me.”

All four of them burst out laughing. It was a combination of a release of pent-up stress from the wedding planning and the unexpected revelation.

“I’ll bet Charlie’s going to love ‘em!” said Faith.

“I think he will,” answered Melody. “So, Kara... Lucy... I wanted you to have these.” She retrieved the neatly wrapped boxes from the bag and gave one to each of her friends.

Lucy wiped a tear out of her eye as she began unwrapping the package. Kara smiled and appeared to be on the verge of tears.

Faith smiled broadly as she watched both Lucy and Kara open their boxes to reveal the vibrators inside. Just as she had said to her sister two weeks earlier, she said, “The gift that keeps on getting...”

Kara and Lucy each chuckled briefly.

Melody said, “You’ve both got a small brown box as a part of it. The clerk where I got it said not to open it until you use the vibrator the first time.”

Lucy blushed and whispered, “That’ll probably be tonight for me...”

“Yeah, me, too,” said Kara.

Lucy and Kara put their gifts into their respective handbags as the four of them made the final preparations before leaving for the church.

Chapter 10

After the wedding and the formal reception, Melody and Charlie invited some of their closest friends and relatives to join them for a round of drinks at a nearby pub. Faith and Ken, Kara, Lucy, and a few other friends and cousins agreed.

Everyone got changed out of their formal clothes and into more casual, “street” wear. Melody and Charlie made a point of having enough time between the end of the reception and the beginning of the after-wedding party to check into the bridal suite, take showers, and consummate their marriage.

When Kara returned to her own hotel room, she eyed her vibrator and decided she needed to try it out before meeting up with Melody. And if she was the last person to show up, she mused, so be it.

She got undressed, and took a long, hot, sensual shower. She closed her eyes and imagined her favorite actor standing in the shower with her, fondling her breasts and kissing every inch of her naked body. By the time she turned off the water, her head was spinning slightly and she knew she was ready to try out “the gift that keeps on getting.” Great play on words, she mused, as she ran her fingers over the long side of the toy.

She got into her bed, unwrapped the towel from around her, and began to tease herself with the motorized dildo she had received. She remembered thinking that Melody knew her pretty well if this was her bridesmaid’s gift as she turned the device on and felt the slight vibrations filling her body.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip as the initial sting of penetration gave way to several involuntary muscle contractions and pleasure. She appreciated the slow movement of the vibrator on the first setting but she quickly felt like she needed something a bit more ... powerful. She reached down and adjusted the vibrator to its next setting.

The device began humming louder and vibrating faster. She let out a squeal of shock and delight as the pleasure coursed through her almost immediately. It had been far too long since she’d had a boyfriend, she thought, but she knew that this device was more than an adequate replacement, at least in terms of the pleasure it could provide.

As her next orgasm began to subside, she grew curious as to what the other settings did, so she turned the knob on top of the device again. This change felt as though the vibrator were expanding, pushing on her pussy in all directions. Her muscles involuntarily slackened and contracted at the sensation and she fell backwards onto the bed. She yelped loudly and uncontrollably her muscles fought against the dildo itself, giving her the most powerful orgasm yet.

When she was able to regain her senses, she wiped her brow and whispered, “I wonder if that’s what it feels like to get a guy hard inside of you...”

She sat up on her hands and looked down at the vibrator sticking out of her cunt. “I’m almost afraid to see what your next setting does...” she giggled as she spoke to her new favorite toy.

Curiosity quickly overcame the fear she had expressed out loud and soon, she turned the switch one more time. She immediately rolled her eyes in back of her head as the sensation of it spinning around inside of her overwhelmed all of her senses. She fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples and generally mauling them as a complement to the powerful pleasure that this vibrator had imbued upon and inside of her. It was unlike any pleasure she had ever known and she could feel her energy draining out of her, the pleasure was that strong, powerful, and, above all else, welcome. As the orgasm waned, she closed her eyes and fell asleep, a contented smile plastered across her face.

Chapter 11

Kara woke up about an hour later and quickly glanced at the clock on the nightstand beside her bed. She sighed and thought that she hoped she wouldn’t be too late to the after-wedding party. One of the ushers at the party, she recalled, was pretty cute. She started hoping he might be at this party; maybe she could get to know him a little better. Even though the vibrator had been more than satisfying, she decided that what she really needed was a man. That guy, if he was available, would do nicely.

The vibrator had apparently fallen out of her and was humming quietly a few feet away from her body. She found it, turned it off, and remembered the box that came with it and Melody’s instructions about not opening it until after the first use of the vibrator. Well, now that she’d used the vibrator, she figured she’d open that box.

Inside the box was a smaller box with a note taped to the top: “Give this to the next guy you have sex with.”

That seems reasonable, she mused as she started to get dressed. She put on a denim knee-length skirt and a blouse. She debated whether or not she wanted to wear a bra or panties and finally decided she’d go “commando,” as the guys like to say. With any luck, she wouldn’t need either anyway. And hopefully she’ll show her stuff to that usher anyway.

* * *

When she arrived at the pub, Melody, Charlie, and a few other people were already there.

“I hope I’m not too late. I needed a little nap before coming down.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Melody said. “We were just talking about how, if a wedding goes exactly the way you plan it, does that mean that it went off without a hitch?”

Kara laughed as she sat down in the first empty chair she could find. “You got hitched but it went off without a hitch. Awesome.” She looked around and saw a few other empty chairs at their table. “I guess I’m not the last one here, huh?”

“Nope!” said Ken, who smiled broadly.

Kara looked around and felt somewhat disappointed that Lucy hadn’t yet arrived to this party. She was suddenly dying to know whether her friend had tried out her vibrator.

“Is this seat taken?” The usher from the wedding that Kara had noticed earlier interrupted her train of thought.

“I’d say you’re sitting there now,” said Melody.

“Great,” said the guy before turning to Kara. “I don’t think I had a chance to introduce myself before. My name’s Brad.”

“Hi, Brad. I’m Kara.” She held out her hand for him, but instead of shaking her hand, he kissed the back of the hand.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Kara giggled but didn’t say anything, blushing slightly.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I hope I didn’t embarrass you just now.”

“Oh no no no no no! It’s just... Well, I ... I saw you on the dance floor with ... was that your wife?”

“My cousin, actually.”

“Oh! Well, you two looked good together.”

“You looked good out there, too. Who was that you were dancing with?”

“Honestly, I just danced with whoever. But I couldn’t help but noticing you.” Kara paused while trying to decide whether she should say what she was thinking. “I was actually kind of hoping you’d ask me to dance.”

“Sorry. I guess I kind of ... lost track of the time and myself and, well, the reception just was too short and all...”

“Nothing to apologize for. But you could make up for it now,” she said, winking and raising her voice flirtatiously.

“But there’s no dance floor in here.”

“So why don’t we find some place a little more ... private and try some other kinds of dances?” She placed her hand on his thigh and slowly “walked” with her fingers closer to his waist.

“I, um...”

“Don’t be shy.” She looked him in the eye and smiled when she recognized that he was looking a little lower. “Do you like what you see?”

“Um...”

“Oh, come on. Let’s take a little walk...” She took his hand and led him behind the bar. Once they reached the rest rooms, she looked at him and said, “All right, Brad. All of this talk about love and marriage and everything and all... Let’s just say that I’ve got an itch that needs a little scratching. What do you say we go have a quickie in here?”

She held open the door to the men’s room and practically pushed him inside. She locked the door behind her and hiked up her skirt to reveal her lack of underwear. “What do you think?”

He stared in amazement as she unbuttoned her blouse.

“Oh, come on.” She bent over to unfasten his pants and smiled broadly when she recognized that, despite his silence, he was definitely interested in her and what she was doing.

Once his cock was exposed, she pushed him down onto the toilet and climbed on top of him, bouncing up and down quickly and enthusiastically. “You feel so good...”

“You toooooooooooo!”

He came far more quickly than she would have liked but at the same time, she had already experienced enough pleasure from the vibrator, that the very sensation of him having his orgasm caused her body to respond in kind.

She squealed in pleasure at the sudden and unexpected orgasm. She didn’t care if anyone outside of the bathroom heard her.

Once her breath slowed down, she got off of him and they both stood up and straightened out their clothes. Then the two of them returned to the table with the rest of the wedding party without saying another word.

Once they sat back down in their seats, she picked up her purse. “I have something for you, Brad. Give me a minute.”

She rifled through her purse and pulled out the box that came with the vibrator. She reread the note on top of the box and confirmed that it said to give it to the next guy she had sex with. She pulled off the note and handed him the box.

“This is for you.”

“What is it?”

“Open it and you’ll see.” She said flirtatiously, hoping not to reveal that she didn’t know what it was either.

Inside the box was one of the devices like what now belonged to both Ken and Charlie. There was a note attached to it that read, “I now belong to you. I will forever be faithful to you and am here to serve your needs. I will not have sexual relations with anyone else unless you tell me to. Use this device to temporarily shut down my brain and make me receptive to your commands. You can wake me up as though you were waking up a hypnotized person.” There was a diagram of the buttons below the instructions.

“Is this some kind of joke?”

“No. That’s yours.”

“Do you want me to try it out and see if it works?”

“Not a bad idea.”

He pushed the button with a circle on it and Kara’s body stopped moving.

He waved his hand in front of her face and she didn’t flinch. “Can you hear me, Kara?”

“Yes.”

“Good. After we’re done here, why don’t you take me back to your place and we can spend the rest of the night fucking like crazed weasels?”

“I can do that. I’ve got a hotel room for the rest of the night.”

“Great. On the count of three, you’ll wake up and you won’t remember anything. One. Two. Three!”

Kara blinked a couple of times and looked down at the device in his hands. “So you going to try it out?”

“Um.... Maybe later.” He wasn’t sure why all of this was happening but it’s not every day you get the most beautiful girl at a wedding to become your personal slave. He glanced over at Melody and Charlie.

Charlie smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Seeing Brad’s expression, Charlie politely excused himself from Melody’s side and went to talk to him.

As Charlie was about to sit down next to his usher, Lucy strode into the bar, smiling broadly, and holding onto the arm of a thin, muscular guy. With a giggle, she introduced him to Kara and Melody. “Girls, this is Donny. Donny, these are Kara and Melody.”

“Nice to meet you,” said Melody.

“Where do you know Lucy from?” asked Kara.

“Well, I met her in the hallway of the hotel just now and, well, I, um… I think we, um…”

“You hit it off pretty good, huh … Donny, is it?” interrupted Charlie, who surreptitiously winked at the newcomer.

“Yeah, I …” Donny chuckled and nodded back. “I guess you could say that.”

“Why don’t you come with me. I was just about to go talk to my friend Brad over here, and I think you might be interested in our conversation, too.”

Lucy nodded to Donny, who pulled out a chair to let her talk to her friends before joining Charlie and Brad.

Charlie leaned low and spoke in a conspiratorial tone. “I take it those girls offered themselves to you?”

Both men nodded. “Just like my new wife did to me a few days ago. They’ve got the gift that keeps on getting and now they’re just going to keep on giving … to you,” remarked Charlie. “I hope you put your girls to good use.”

Brad glanced across the bar to new lover and smiled. “I’ll ... Yeah. I think I will...”

Donny sighed and said, “I … agree.”

The three men laughed heartily as they returned to their respective slaves, each of whom had a look of pure adoration on her face.

Faith and Ken joined the small circle of friends. Ken shoved a pint of beer into Donny’s hand as Faith raised her own glass, toasting, “To the gift that keeps on getting!”

The other seven raised their glasses with a loud clink, echoing the maid of honor’s toast. “To the gift that keeps on getting.”

“And giving,” added Ken and Charlie under their breath.

—end—