The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gifted

I.

Danny was overweight and not particularly attractive. He looked like a pock-faced comic-book junkie; a twenty-three year old virgin. He wheezed and sweated a lot. He’d been a geekish nerd at school

It would have surprised many to see that in his loft apartment three women lived there; two quite attractive. There was Jan, the same age as Danny. Jan had been his crush in school. She was his first love. His great love. Jan was petite. She looked nothing like her age. To see Danny and Jan together one might guess he was her big brother she the little sister; except to see them together one would notice the near devoted look she wore for him at all times. Despite Danny’s features and anti-social behaviour Jan seemed to think he was wonderful.

Her long blonde pony-tail and wide blue eyes gave her a high school cheerleader look. She was with Danny for much of the time of day. She actually pined for him when they were apart.

There was Lauren, Jan’s forty-eight year old mom. She shared her daughter’s long hair and blue eyes, but little else. Not exactly fat; she was solid with a generous bust. It was not quite seven years ago when they’d first met Danny. Their lives had never been the same since.

Lauren cooked for them and cleaned the apartment. She washed their clothes and pressed them with her iron. She was fussy over her young ones. She was much the mother hen to them.

There was another woman too…

Rei, a Japanese-American who ran the ground floor sushi shop. Rei was in her late twenties and was also like Jan very petite; her face however was not the ‘baby-face’ like Jan. She’d worked hard all her life and it showed. But her body was lithe and strong and healthy. She looked like an athlete. She’d been a dyke when she’d first met Danny. She’d never had a boyfriend before him.

Sometimes she seemed like a black cat that was ready to pounce. She was full of life and intelligent.

Danny let out a giant fart that made the couch leather tremble like a membrane, adding a comical reverb to the sound. Jan giggled, but her laugh was partly gagged by Danny’s rock hard cock in her mouth. On her knees she kept sucking it like she was eager for his load and that two minutes was too long to wait. The smell now wafting around them did not bother her at all.

Danny played with the tv remote control as the open-plan apartment began to reek from his smell. Lauren looked over from the sink as her nose twitched from the smell; she shrugged her shoulders and continued dusting. Lauren wore an apron and that was all. As the smell wafted over her all she thought about was how she wouldn’t feed the ‘kids’ beans the next time.

Danny’s mind was temporarily drawn away from the football game as his cock erupted into Jan’s eager mouth. She kept attached to him till his throbbing died away. And even then she continued to suck to clean him of his mess. She swallowed ever huge glob that was pumped into her mouth and as she did she actually came, herself.

“Rei should be home soon with dinner” Lauren said as she noticed the time on the clock she was dusting. She otherwise paid no attention to the cock-sucking her daughter was giving.

“Great” Danny said as his attention began to be drawn back to the game. Jan sat up, her naked body goose-bumped by her excitement. She licked her lips. As she did she lent against Danny, nestling against his side like a contented lap-dog. She licked his cum off her fingers. She loved his cum.

The noise of the tv now told of aliens exploding but Jan simply looked lovingly at Danny. She played with his hair, attentively.

“Damn!” he said almost throwing the remote away in disgust. “I got robbed!”

“What happened dear?” Lauren said as she turned around.

“This game is shit”

“It’s not fair” Jan sweetly repeated, “Do you want me to kiss it again?” as she bounced eagerly on the couch in anticipation.

“No” he said as he jumped to his feet.

He bent down to pull up his pants and Jan helped him reluctantly—she wanted to kiss ‘it’ again and hated it when he wore pants.

There was a knock on the door.

“Should I get it?” Lauren asked ad Danny pulled his pants up.

“Not dressed like that dumbass!” he snarled, “Make yourself scarce”

Lauren hated feeling his displeasure. But she knew she deserved it. If he was angry with her—she deserved it.

He went over to the door and peered through. Two guys in suits stood there.

He opened the door.

One immediately pushed his way in. Jan came rushing over to defend Danny but just a look from him in her direction told her to stand-down.

“What is this?” Danny asked.

“Mr. Verscotti is owed a lot of rent” the second one said.

“Rent?”

“18 grand” the second one said—the first seemed unwilling to do any talking.

“It seems that no one has collected rent from you in quite some time.” he continued, “Mr Verscotti doesn’t know how you’ve done it but it’s not gone unnoticed.”

‘Rent’ was their euphemism for a cut of the profits of the shop downstairs. ‘Rent’ made them feel as if what they were doing was slightly legit.

Danny composed himself. “Look at me” he said.

Both men turned to him. “Listen to me very carefully” he said and both men seemed to go to attention. “I want you both to return to this Mr Verscotti and end him.”

The two men suddenly stood still.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes” they said in a monotonal harmony.

“And then turn the guns on yourself. You will be unable to live with yourselves after.”

“Do you understand?”

“Yes” they said

“Now go!” he said.

Jan ran to the door and slammed it behind them. She rushed to Danny. “Did you do your magic trick on the bad men?” she asked in a little girl voice.

“Yes” he said.

“Good!” she giggled, “I’m glad they’ve gone away.”

Rei arrived shortly after. “Master” she said, “There were two men after me”

“It’s okay” Danny said as he pushed Jan to her knees. “They’ve gone now.”

Jan grinned a huge grin as she fumbled with his pant’s fly; he was ready again for her mouth.

II.

Fiona cased the joint with her brother Paul. Fiona and Paul; they had unassuming names and were indescribable themselves; they were for the moment both invisible.

Able to shift slightly out of the range of visible light they moved through the building at ease. Paul approached a wall, shifted or ‘shimmered’ and moved through it.

The siblings could not just move from room to room, but from continent to continent. They were from Britain and had instantly shifted through to New York the previous day. Now they’d moved further west. Robbery was their goal.

Fiona moved into an open-plan apartment. She was surprised to see on the couch in the middle of the room a young man breast-feeding from an older woman. At first she thought the guy was just sucking tit. But the way the older woman held him to her, and how she held her breast—gently squeezing down towards the nipple—showed what she was doing.

She wanted to say that was the weirdest thing but it wasn’t because at the same time an Asian woman was riding slowly up and down on his cock whilst a petite woman on all fours was gently filing away at his toenails with a nail file.

Fiona was fascinated and she drew closer. And sure-enough she heard that he was sucking at the woman’s milk. The older woman held his head in her arms and she gently squeezed her teat as she gazed down at him devotedly.

The tv in the middle of the floor blurted out the news of a mob-boss killed apparently by two of his own men. This caught Danny’s attention and he sat up, a stream of milk running down the side of his mouth. Rei fell off his lap but without standing up she backed her ass back onto him and continued to ride his cock.

Lauren, sensing he was no longer hungry lifted up her heavily laden breast and popped it back inside her maternity bra where a small pad was positioned to catch leakage.

Fiona turned around and as she did there was a commotion behind her.

Danny had sprung to his feet again, toppling Rei again onto the floor. It was no longer the news that caught his interest.

He looked around the room.

“What’s the matter?” Jan asked.

“I can hear another lot of thoughts here” he said.

Suddenly Fiona froze. She didn’t know why she did. She knew he couldn’t see her, and she should have run, because somehow he sensed her.

He moved around the room, searching with his eyes, and his mind

Fiona tried to blank out her thoughts. But this was not a discipline she was skilled at.

He passed through her then stopped.

She turned around to look at him looking back towards her.

“Who’s there?” he asked again.

Her second mistake was to look him in the eyes.

“I am” she said without seemingly being able to stay silent.

Danny almost jumped out of his skin surprised to hear a disembodied voice.

“Show yourself” he said as he calmed himself.

Against her wishes she materialised before him.

“What the…?” he gasped.

She wanted to shimmer and he sensed this. “You will stay” he said.

She suddenly was unable to disappear.

“What did you do to me?” she asked unable to move.

“You want to stay here” he smiled.

“Yes, I want to stay here” she suddenly said calmly. She had known she had wanted to leave a few seconds ago but now she wanted to stay.

“I don’t know what you are but you’re going to want to answer my questions”

“Yes” she said “I will answer your questions”

“What..?” she growled trying to fight it aware that he was controlling her. “What are you doing to me?”

“You will stop fighting this” he said and then the last spark of hope for her was gone. “You want to serve me”

“I want to serve you” she said calmly.

“You are my obedient slave.”

“I am your obedient slave”

Danny relaxed now and went back and sat back on the couch. He beckoned Jan over this time. Jan broke into a smile and skipped over to him. She fell to her knees at his feet and took to his cock still stinky from Rei’s asshole.

“Take off your clothes” he said to Fiona and immediately she stripped. “You want to be attractive to me”.

“I want to be attractive… do you like me?” she asked.

She was beautiful before. Naked she was like a goddess. Her very pale skin smacked with kisses of pink—nipples, lips, and a contrasting jet black hair; shoulder length, and a thick curl between her legs.

She was tall, and generous breasts that seemed to jut out despite gravity. Her English accent was barely noticed by him.

III.

Paul was surprised to find his sister had materialised in the middle of a room. In a room of people. In a room of mostly naked people. Including herself.

His sister stood there like a statue as a young girl sucked a young guy’s cock. This itself was enough to tell him something was wrong, but the fact his sister stood there answering questions about her abilities, and doing so in monotone like a robot was scary.

Paul was hit by a feeling of caution and stepped back into the wall. It was just as well he did because Danny might have sensed yet another mind.

Danny sat on the couch as he grilled Fiona. Paul—looking through the wall—was shocked to see Fiona stand there and divulge everything about them.

He and his sister were a family of specials—the term they called themselves. Each had a gift. It seemed to him that this fat guy also had a gift of compulsion.

When Fiona started to talk about the gifted people Paul knew it was time to act.

He rushed forward. His angered thoughts was sensed by Danny first.

A haze fell around Fiona and in an instant she disappeared.

Paul had rushed forward, grabbing his sister he shimmered with her and they passed instantly through the floors to the ground below.

He rematerialised with her in the basement

“What did you do?” Fiona cried, “I can’t leave!” She wanted to return back to Danny and she fought her brother.

“Calm down” he begged

“My master wants me!” Fiona screamed. “I can’t make him angry!”

Paul looked at her in shock, like he didn’t know her. He sensed she was going to shimmer and he punched her in the jaw and knocked her out.

Danny closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on Fiona’s thoughts but by then Paul was taking Fiona through subspace beyond Danny’s ability. They were already out of country.

In an instant Paul emerged with his sister at their home… in London.

IV.

“What is wrong with her?” Paul asked

“Her mind is in a flux” Carol said.

Fiona was unconscious but on another level her mind was in a torment. Carol sat on the floor with Fiona’s head resting on her lap. It was Carol that kept Fiona unconscious for now. Carol was not without her own gifts. A special herself, she was also their cousin.

Carol; in the old term she was called a succubus. She fed off human energy, specifically sexual energy. She was a slut. She loved it. She loved it because it was her life—her food.

In her Soho apartment in her brothel she was safe; safe to be herself. It was normal for her to be with a lot of men, and from them she fed only a little from each, enough to survive without detection.

As a dealer in human energy she had other gifts too; she could bleed off some energy too—to either use as a weapon, or to as now keep her cousin suppressed in an unconscious state.

Carol rose to her feet. She looked at Paul. “Leave her there for the moment” Carol said, “She will be alright till we can work out what exactly has happened to her.”

“I should go back and get that bastard for what he did” Paul said.

“You should wait until you know what he is” Carol warned

“It’s obvious he’s a special like us” Paul said.

“But he’s very powerful; powerful enough it seems to sense you when you’re shimmering”

“I would advise you stay here in case your sister wakens”

“Okay” Paul said, “But where are you going?”

“I’m hungry” Carol smiled wickedly as she wiggled her hips out of the room.

Carol threw a shawl across her shoulders and then went downstairs to feed.

Carey Smothers was new to London. As a great many Americans he had something of a disdain for the Limeys. He told everyone about how he’d been in London thirty years earlier—how he saved Britain from the Nazis.

Carey wanted someone young. He carried with him a dark secret; one that would have had him arrested. His passion was for less developed women. At home he had raped some to get what he wanted. Abroad he was going to be a bit more cautious… for the time being.

It was something of a surprise then when in the club, chatting up the petite Christine that the buxom raven-haired woman with pale skin approached him and he was immediately drawn to her instead. Christine did not mind losing a client. Carol was her mistress.

Carol instilled desire. She had her own abilities at commanding obedience.

With the formal pleasantries done—something very unnecessary for her, she lead Carey away.

He began to talk with his southern drawl; male boasting. Nervous chatter.

She shushed him as in almost one instant she disrobed.

She lay back on the bed. Her legs were apart. She was not about being subtle. She wanted him inside her. She wanted to feed.

His cock was aching for her and he fumbled with his pants. He only just got his cock out before was on her, in her. He couldn’t even wait to pull his pants off.

Carol was not one about foreplay. She could forgive a man for that. For feeding she was the best friend a man could have. She didn’t care for their age, their looks, their technique, or their size. She only wanted cock, and she only wanted it inside her pussy; her furry mouth for feeding.

He was a large man, except in his manhood. She ‘oofed’ when his weight fell upon her. However his unwashed maleness was perfume to her. It was an aphrodisiac . Sometimes she wondered if it were men who controlled her.

He rushed to slide into her and found her slightly tight, but accommodatingly moist. And she almost came just at having him enter her.

She hooked her legs around his thrusting thigh and began to feed.

Carol drew a little from him with each thrust. And then he came. It had been less than two minutes and he came the hardest he’d ever known before and it was then she really fed.

She could have drained him, taken everything out of him. But she knew not to. Had she known of the three teens he’d ruined she might have changed her mind and emptied him.

She left him as he lay weakened, sweaty, heart pounding. It had been short, but for him it was the best fuck he’d ever had.

She did not need to wash. Her body was suited for this and she absorbed all that he had given her.

One of her girls, Lucy came in. As Carol threw on a robe Lucy rifled through Carey’s wallet.

Carol returned to the bar to pick her next client. That night she would have five, including two at the same time in different holes. She couldn’t feed as well through her rear passage but enough of the guy’s energy would bleed off into her furry mouth.

V.

Danny was furious he’d lost such a precious prize. Rei’s ass bore the brunt of his rage as he drove into her with angered thrusts. Her anus took a pounding and although it registered in her mind as pain she was uncomplaining. She would do nothing to displease him. It wouldn’t even have occurred to her to do so.

When Danny was done in her ass Rei immediately spun around and cleaned her mess off his cock. Even as her own asshole—gaping—dripped small rivulets of white and brown down the back of her thighs.

Danny was still angry and decided to go ‘out’.

Danny had lived wisely. Using his power he could have become a ‘king’ but then he also would have been noticed. Jan was his high school sweetheart and so he took control of her early… before he really understood his gift. He had noticed that when he wanted her to be with him, suddenly she was there wanting to be with him. Previous to his gift coming to the fore she’d always held back from him, but then she seemed besotted with him. Their first love-making was careless, quick, messy, but Jan had come—she felt so deeply satisfied that he was inside her. It felt so natural. She had mouthed her devotion to him even as he dressed. “That was the best” she’d said “I want you so much”. “I love you.”

He began to fuck her at lunch-time, and then at her place after school.

He was inside her on her couch one afternoon when her mother came home early. It seemed like a good idea to have Lauren too. Having the mother meant he was free to have the daughter whenever he wanted. Both became his. Lauren’s initial shock at seeing her daughter was replaced by a feeling that this was perfectly right for them and her desire to please only grew. Lauren found herself wanting to undress and be with the two young lovers on her couch.

And then he enjoyed having Lauren too. She was like the mother he never knew… in many ways. She felt different when he was inside her.

His real mother had been a mistake. She had been his first in many ways. He hadn’t always had his power but as it grew slowly he was slow to realise its extent. It had begun with his most basic desire. His mother, Anna had wanted to stop breast-feeding him early, but something about his desire for her milk kept her providing. He was still suckling from her at age thirteen! She never seemed to think it was not right.

Other things too, she let him bathe with her all these years. She felt it was odd, but she did it anyway. However when he became sexually aware their relationship changed. He was late to mature sexually.

She was his first fuck. It was hasty, as he did not know what he was doing. Anna let him because his desire overcame any motherly objection. They were in the bath together when he grew erect. He was surprised and Anna only felt a warm feeling of love that her son was pleased by her on another level. She eased his mind and told him it was normal. She offered herself to him, rising and moving onto all fours. The look of his mother’s pink cheeks, her dripping wet hair pussy, and he was in her so quick.

In the morning she cried as she tried to reason with what had happened. They were in bed together, as always and her sobbing woke him up. And then he took her again, and she again complied just as readily, relaxing back into the bed as her son rolled up over her. It was just as quick as before but she felt so happy when he ejaculated into her. She held him warmly for a while as he lay on top of her, between her wet legs. And then after he left her she felt the wave of depression and guilt wash back over her.

This then became a cycle. She regretted deeply what she was doing with her son. But every time he wanted her she gave it to him. And then she got pregnant. He kept wanting her and as she began to show this seemed to fascinate him even more.

Less then a year later, at nineteen he explored her body and found a smaller tighter hole. It caused her to wince in pain but it felt so good to him. Only the smell of her left on his cock made him regret using that hole, but he had her clean him off with her mouth.

The birth of their daughter, Lizzie was a moment of deeper depression for Anna rather than joy. Alone at night in the maternity ward she cried about all the un-natural moments with her son. By this time she had opened herself up to him through every hole—even when he came to visit her.

She loved it when he came to her to visit, she even sucked him off right in front of a nurse. The nurse seemed not to notice but it didn’t matter at the time. She only felt the need to pleasure him.

Her mind raced with the confusion of it all—why she would so willingly allow her son to sodomise her; how much she enjoyed it when they coupled. And so she never left hospital. She took her own life.

Lizzie went for adoption. Danny went to live with Jan and Lauren; when he truly made them his. He realised that he needed to implant other thoughts, to make the ones he wanted want to be with him always. It was easy to do and he deeply regretted not having enslaved his mom in such a way. But her passing was only regretted because of the missed opportunities for him to be in her. He had little other concern.

During the time with his mom he had occasionally had other girls at school. One night he had Jan have a sleepover and the eight girls who turned up were all taken by him… only he didn’t have the prowess to do more than three that night. He knew enough at this time to make them forget what he had done.

After his mom died he thought about having a harem but realised then that if he had a bevy of a dozen or so girls it would draw attention to him.

So he only casually fucked other girls, and the teachers, and the girls sisters, and their mothers… and one grandmother (to see what it was like).

Rei was a surprise. He met the young woman just after high school. She had just inherited an entire apartment block following the tragic early death of her parents (in what was suspected to be a mob hit). The family had a Japanese restaurant on the ground floor and Danny was there with his lovers Lauren and Jan for a dinner when he sense Rei’s thoughts.

It seemed simple to take possession of her and move with his lovers into the building. Already at the time several girls, and others, were getting him through college.

But tonight Danny went over to the bar across the road.

VI.

Paul returned with the intent of killing his sister’s tormentor. He arrived to find Danny in the midst of an orgy. There were four new faces in the apartment. Two woman stood fingering themselves as they watched the other two, and Rei, each taking turns sucking Danny’s cock.

Paul had brought a knife. He could kill in a special way. He would move the knife into Danny’s chest, let go of it and let it re-materialise in the middle of Danny’s heart. There could be no defence to such an attack.

Danny came over three smiling faces, each hungrily open mouthed to shower in his jizz.

Danny was more powerful that Paul realised. Even in this state of bliss Danny sensed another mind. He knew it was another invisible person. He knew it wasn’t his slave come back, perhaps the one who’d taken his plaything.

His focused till he knew where the thoughts were coming from. “Reveal yourself” he said.

Paul against his better judgment materialised; and then he was stuck.

Danny’s mind over-powered him more quickly than his sister’s mind.

Danny made Paul drop the knife. Then Danny decided to try something he’d never thought to do before… to another man.

Paul’s arse was tighter than the women he’d sodomised over the years. Danny fucked the man not because he was gay, but because he could. It gave him such a sense of power to have this guy (who had just tried to kill him) take his cock up his ass. His tight ass.

Paul’s cock was rock hard the whole time. He too wasn’t gay but now he so much wanted Danny to want him.

Paul groaned with delight as he felt his master’s hot cum empty inside of him. Paul danced about eager to serve his master. It all seemed so clear to him, so right—to serve.

Danny decided to use Paul and Paul’s powers to get back his sister.

But first he’d have Paul clean his cock.

VII.

Danny felt exhilarated at the feeling of shimmering. Paul and Danny materialised in an upstairs area of the Soho brothel.

Danny grinned at the surroundings. He had Paul act normally and so Paul left him to his own devices; and for Danny it was like being let loose in a candy shop; so much pussy.

He found Fiona in a coma. He tried rousing her but she was beyond his control “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Danny cursed.

Paul was worried that his master was upset.

“There’s pussy downstairs” Paul said, “Plenty of pussy!”

Danny liked that idea.

An hour before opening the girls were assembled; seven of them. Danny reached out to their minds and in an instant they were his; all of them, and they attended to him eagerly.

He was intrigued by Sarah—a black woman with an English accent. He had never experienced this before. She kissed him like her most tender lover—which to him she was. Her breasts were large and pendulous like Lauren’s. He sucked them and found himself surprised and disappointed that she didn’t give him milk. He thought to himself he would have to change that. He had made Lauren lactate just at the suggestion. He gazed into Sarah’s eyes. She trembled. When he next cupped her breast a small drop of liquid appeared on the tip of her nipple. Soon he would have her ready.

Babette was a petite French woman, much the same figure as his Jan but even shorter. She could have been illegal, except she was twenty-one. She caressed his head, just as Jan did. She had large innocent eyes and her short cropped hair helped accentuate her youthfulness. He was ready to bone her right there and then but another woman caught his attention.

Amanda was exceptionally tall and intimidating. Something odd about her face; a little too rugged. His mind spoke to her and she went to him and they kissed. She was strong, and the kiss was passionate. In their embrace he felt something rock hard sticking into his gut.

He put his hand up her short skirt to finger her and he withdrew it immediately.

“What the fuck?” he growled.

“What’s the matter, beautiful?” Amanda said, wounded that her lover would reject her so.

“Take off your panties” he said

“Sure honey” she said.

She did so and he saw her cock.

It was long and firming at his gaze she was excited still and wishing to please him.

“What the fuck?” he growled yet again

“Get away from me” he growled, feeling he’d been tricked. Sure he had done Paul that was just to test his limits.

Hurt, Amanda still obeyed and slunk back.

He looked at the other girls.

“Any of you also have dicks?” he asked.

They were all the rest women.

And then he noticed Carol. She was pale skinned like Fiona. She had near colourless eyes like Fiona as well.

He drew a little cautious.

“Are you a tele-porter too?” he asked sensing she was different.

“No, master” she said seductively. Carol so wished to serve him. She oozed sexuality.

“What can you do?”

“I fuck” she said. “Then I fuck, and I fuck again” she purred.

He was drawn to her away from the other women. Something about her was unearthly beautiful.

“Take me to bed,” he said.

“Come this way then” she smiled.

He was entranced by her movements. All graceful. All sleek. Totally feminine.

In the room he undressed.

“What would you like me to do for you master?” she asked obediently.

“I want you to fuck my brains out” he said. “I want you to fuck me like you’ve never fucked any of these guys before.”

“Yes, master” she smiled as she sleeked onto the bed naked.

Danny mounted her quickly and as he slid into her he felt her vagina open and close around his cock with the deftness of a soft hand.

He grinned from ear to ear “Fuck!” he found himself saying. She was the best he’d ever felt in his life.

And in an instant he came. It was quick, but it was the best he’d ever felt. And he didn’t want to leave her and he kept thrusting. His cock stayed hard. He was surprised. She was being ridden but he felt her cunt controlled his cock.

She held him in her and she fucked him and then when he seemed like he was unable to give her anymore she flipped him around till she sat on him, straddling his cock, now sore but still hard.

She rose and fell on his still hard shaft. She groaned with delight as she fucked him. It was as if her pussy juices were keeping him hard; which they were.

She fucked him and fucked him and fucked him for an hour.

And then when she had fucked his brains out he lay still on the bed, his body now totally desiccated. She had drained him completely. Carol too felt a great sense of achievement. She had obeyed her master and fucked his brains out.

It was only then Carol realised where she was and what she was doing. He was dead and she regained her composure. Her body tingled all over; the energy she had drained was strong and satisfying.

The young man underneath her, completely drained had gotten what he’d asked for.

Now, free from his control she slid off the husk that was only a short while ago her master.

Fiona and Paul shimmered into the room having regained their composure. The three specials looked at what remained of Danny on the bed and realised what he had done to them.

Epilogue.

Lizzie had grown up spoilt by her foster family. Then she was passed onto another one as the family became destitute. Everything Lizzie asked for, they gave her. So much so that they went broke trying to keep up with her demands.

Lizzie wasn’t the most attractive girl—but not ugly. But at school when she had a crush on Mr. Flaherty her gym coach he gave her the attention she desired.

Married, Jim Flaherty still drove Lizzie home. She wasn’t aware he had a wife so when he brought his lover home to fuck her Lizzie was surprised to be confronted by another woman.

Lizzie made Annette Flaherty ignore them and continue baking in the kitchen whilst she went with her man lover to the bedroom and made love for the first time in her life. Lizzie always got what she wanted. But now she was pregnant.

Lizzie never realised the powers she had inherited from her father. She kept a photo of Danny on her bedside but had never met him. Her mother, Jen never spoke of him.