The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Giggle Puppy”

mc, mf, ff, gr

Tagline: Nina dogsits and sees that her life isn’t really as serious as she thinks.

* * *

Marta had a Giggle Puppy months before Geraldine, but Geraldine had installed the official Giggle Puppy mp3 player in her dining room before Connie even knew what a Giggle Puppy was. Or how many batteries it took to turn on the vibrating Giggle Puppy electric blanket. Andie had bought her it online with “mad money”.

It wasn’t enough that she had a purebred Giggle Puppy. Marta knew she would have to accessorize more for it sooner or later. More sooner than later. It just wasn’t enough to have the couture Giggle Puppy doggy sweater and matching holiday thong set. She knew the closer it came to Christmas day, the more the need would grow. The need for the bubblegum Giggle Puppy Swatch, the gap in her soul where a Giggle Puppy ice cream maker should be. Or a Giggle Puppy HDTV.

But the pharmacy tech sometimes suspected that something, though she wasn’t quite sure what, was wrong, maybe misguided, about her carefree spending. The more she wasn’t sure, which was like hand in hand with breathing these days, the more she smothered her doubts with further purchases. Buying stuff just made her feel like an important lady of distinction. It sure as hell made little Reggie, her three month old Giggle Puppy, very happy indeed. Even if the trinkets and timesavers were sorta tacky.

That was just the thing, Marta mused, frustrated and still hot from the rush of putting two sheer demi bras on her debit card with nary a thought. She did seem to buy more random items these past couple of months than she did all throughout high school. But she did need to get new underwear. Not only was she swiftly outgrowing hers, Reggie had torn those old things to shreds. They were Giggle Puppy bras, the new ones. That had to appease the always yipping Giggle Puppy of hers.

Besides, it was probably all that Giggle Puppy Serum Syrup she always chugged at bedtime and first thing every morning (some days for lunch and a mid-afternoon snack, too)! She didn’t start filling out her loosest sweaters until she became basically addicted to the stuff. Not that she was complaining. What could the harm be in looking a bit better? Of course, whenever she had complained about it to her non-Giggle-Puppy-owning girlfriends over her Giggle Puppy Chocolate Lab cell phone, the signal died. Kinda weird!

Those things would be the death of her! If it wasn’t the low cute canine rumble that a Gigglephone emitted when she got a new text, it was the insistent chirping and woofing that sounded just like her Reggie serving as a ringtone. Almost a bit too much. Marta bit down on a glossy, puffy lip. She just knew she shouldn’t have coordinated her phone, e-mail and doorbell sounds to that of her Giggle Puppy’s. But it had seemed like a great idea at the time, and all the other Giggle Puppy girls were doing it!

The very notion brought immense comfort to the girl. Their specialized sounds set each of the other Giggle Mommies (that’s what they called themselves—or were called first by the Giggle Puppy holding comapny in one of their brochures—it was getting so hard to remember!) apart from one another as indisidu- indivisible- well, as Giggle Mommies! Marta’s fingers stopped dancing around the keys and she flipped the shiny pink phone shut. There was tiny pawing bristling against her bathroom door.

Small emissions of milk, like Pavlovian clockwork, began to poke their way out of her thin but supportive Giggle Puppy bra. Her hot and hazy cunt squeezed and clenched around some phantom phallus. It wasn’t supposed to be like this! She never once, not in a million years, thought she would provide sustenance for a pup. So why was she beginning to consider the thought of her boobs being dog food an honor?

The pawing grew and grew, now matched by just as aggressive whimpering. Marta was starting to get very horny in her panic. You know it’ll feel good when it’s over, her pretty head tried to reason. Just a little Giggle Puppy feeding from your big titties. The dark milk deposits were only getting bigger. Shadowing on the fabric like pools of liquid areola. It was only a matter of time before she stained her new undies. Or before some droplets made their way onto the carpet. He just wants to suck and nibble. What could the—

“No!” she screamed to her reflection. Her thick red lips took a soft while to descend to their usual pout. She couldn’t help but drool as Reggie’s barking turned ferocious. “I don’t wanna be a Giggle Mommy anymore!” She caught sight of her reflection in her bathroom mirror. “Man, I’m so cute though!” She exalted, brushing a blonde wisp from her face. That had been yet another perk of caring properly for a Giggle Puppy. Your hair got longer, stronger, and lighter.

Still, everything seemed to make her bashful and embarassed. Why was she about to stick a hand in herself just looking at her her disheveled, hungry image? She knew who she had to call. It was the only person who didn’t own a Giggle Puppy that she was close to at work. She couldn’t exactly leave Reggie with another Giggle Mommy. What would her girls think?

She opened her Gigglephone and dialed Nina. The raven-haired goth was surely back from her Women’s Studies night class by now.

“Hi, Nina? It’s me, Marta. Listen, I need you to do me a huge favor for a few days.” She was breathing heavily and sucked on her pinky. “I need you to look after Reggie.”

* * *

“Okay, this is his Giggle Puppy food. Two Giggle Puppy pupperwares full of it.” Marta began to pace around her co-worker’s apartment in candy neon Giggle Puppy stilettos, fidgety and already already suffering from Giggle Puppy post partum. “I would’ve brought over his self-grooming Giggle Puppy bed but it’s so big and I have to have something to—”

“Enough!” interjected Nina. She let her long black hair out of its ponytail and continued to usher her acquaintance out the door, nursing a fresh glass of wine. “I think I’ll be able to look after a dog, Marta, it’s not exactly rocket science!” She turned on her television and tuned to a premium vampire show. Marta stood in the causeway, tears welling up as Reggie barked his goodbyes.

“If you need any more clothes,” she frantically began, “just call me up at any time, don’t worry about waking me up or anthing, I’m just a Giggle—”

“Why would I need any more clothes?” Nina asked, defensively, resting a hand on her black corduroyed non-hip.

Marta’s eyes lit up. “Well,” she said coyly, “Just in case he poops or pees in his, or if you ever want to know what us Giggle Mommies wear!” And she did let out a girlish giggle like an exhale. Nina was not amused. She had to pretend like she was actually interested in the suitcases and storage cases of Giggle Crap her co-worker brought over, helped along by flirting her way into getting the doorman to help her. Marta prattled on. “I just think it’s fun sometimes to dress up! Oh, and here’s a tube of Giggle Puppy toothpaste. Reggie really likes it when you brush your teeth with it and gargle with—”

Nina playfully shut the door in Marta’s face, and, satisfied at her dismissal, turned to watch the TV and just relax. It had been a taxing week at the pharmacy, what with backlogs of work and wrong orders piling up, and having to deal with being the only woman working behind the counter that hadn’t become some Giggle Puppy-addled tramp.

It started off with Mary being the first girl to wonder aloud if she should buy one. But then a couple weeks later, she could be heard chatting away with Geraldine and Ronnette about which pair of Giggle Puppy hoop earrings she should order. It just sort of snowballed and now Nina was the only female in the entire store, let alone the pharmacy counter, that didn’t grow new Giggle Sweater-puppies or coo like she was getting fucked if she was tasting a spoonful or two of Ben and Jerry’s.

Nina sighed. Already she forgot what the Giggle Puppy hair crimper was for. It didn’t really matter one way or another, this was a short-haired dog, but she was just curious. Reluctantly, she met eyes with little Reggie. “This is going to be a trying week for the both of us, dog.” At the sound of being called this, he ran up to her, and, grumbling, licked her hand. The tube of Giggle Puppy toothpaste was still firm in her grasp. She looked at the label. Underneath the pink, bubbly letters read the slogan, “Everyone else is doing it!” So much for non-pedantic advertising, Nina thought.

“Ruff! Ruff!” shouted Reggie the Giggle Puppy. He was having none of her distaste for the product which bore his name. Nina seemed to pick up on the almost ergonomic nature of the little guy, and, uncapping the tube, squeezed a dollop of the stuff onto her palm and licked it off. Just to tease Reggie, she thought, half-disgusted at herself. It was bubblegum flavor. Not unlike the kind she used as a kid. Except.. more milky and.. chalky. Pleasant though..

Even though his tail was wagging and he was now whining in the cutest, most musical Giggle Puppy tone, Nina didn’t notice he was chewing and tearing on her pants until it was too late. There was now a big hole over her left shin. “I paid eighty bucks for these!” she cried. She didn’t expect the Giggle Puppy to give a fuck. Steeling herself for a bunch of maddening Giggle Puppy evenings, she tried to think optimistically and decided she could just make shorts out of her tatters.

That was, until Reggie hopped up and bit her bony butt, ripping her cords some more and exposing a lot of her functional black cotton panties. “What do you want, Reggie?” Exasperated, she shook a box of dry dog food in front of him. “You want dinner?” The Giggle Puppy ran in circles around her, hyper and hungry, yipping and yowling. “Of course you do,” Nina said sarcastically under her breath. “Of course you do.”

The vampire show on the TV was already ten minutes in. It was already ruined; her usual night in had a bump in it now that watching Reggie meant she wasn’t quite a loner anymore. Might as well just shove this fucker’s food in a bowl, she thought, but was feeling guilty somehow, expecting the Giggle Puppy to get angry at her brain. She laughed. That doesn’t make any sense.

* * *

“Oooh yeeah, don’t stop! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” Nina’s unstoppably lightening now-auburn hair cascaded in curls and hopped in rhythm with each thrust pounded into her by.. by.. what was his name? Jocko.. Giacomo? Who cared? Reggie the Giggle Puppy was sound asleep, content in a ball at the foot of her bed.

Quickly bored with this big brute of a man on top of her, as hot as it had been, she politely asked if she could have a chance to ride him. He gleefully obliged, as he had been relishing the missionary position for nearly forty minutes. It was time for a change. He slipped into her again easy, like she was a jelly glove. Nina moaned and ground her pelvis close into his, her sopping sticky pussy slurping up his massive dick.

Bouncing was yummy. It reminded her of playing in a ball pit. That just set her off even more. Or maybe it was the Giggle Puppy warming lubricant her Italian stud doused liberally all over her tits. Or the fact that he couldn’t get his big strong hands off of them. Or possibly it was that she even had them in the first place. It had only been five days since Marta dropped her Giggle Puppy off, and she was such a good mistress that she was rewarded with some pretty capable T ‘n A. Whatever it was, she was creaming and spasming and Giacomo rewarded her with some creaming and spasming of his own. The sheets were a wet mess.

Still bouncing, stuffed and poked full with cock, Nina planted a wet kiss on her man. “I can’t believe I’ve only known you for three hours. I felt like I’ve known you my whole life. I luh—” The construction worker grunted and stifled the rest of that sentence by pulling out from underneath her and shoving himself into her mouth. She sucked like it was the only thing keeping her alive, close to choking on the sprays of cum that were overflowing and dribbling down her chin.

Reggie barked. She was almost going to pull her face away from the bomb head she was giving, but then the vibrating and jostling of the Gigglephone on her nightstand reminded her that the Giggle Puppy was fast asleep beside her bed. Her nipples were beginning to feel really sweaty and itchy. Instead of checking to see who was trying to call, she used her hand to explore the sluice bubbling forth from her tits.

It was probably just Marta, she thought, brushing the idea aside, her brain suffocating in hot dick and muscles and sweat. I’m gonna bring Reggie back soon, I swear! Giacomo’s pubic hair tickled the back of her throat. Maybe she can come with me to get my own Giggle Puppy! The possibility of her co-worker getting a second Giggle Puppy set her over the edge. Three Giggle Puppies!

Nina made a mental note of needing to record that in her Giggle Puppy weekly planner, before scampering off to the bathroom to rinse her dirty mouth out with Giggle Puppy mouthwash. It was going to be a very Giggle Puppy kind of night!