The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gina and Jeff, Weekend II

by DKB

It’s Friday night. I just got off the plane from my week of consulting in LA and I feel great. Even with the huge hard on I was trying to conceal. I had a week of hard work, and it all went incredibly well. After the long days, I slept like a baby. I feel refreshed and energized to spend a second weekend at home with Gina. Gina emailed me and told me she would meet me again at Fridays in the Airport.

Fighting my way through the crowds, I spotted Gina. She was wearing her black leather vest with a bright red bustier underneath. She had a black pair of slacks that showed off her ass perfectly. They were held up by her wide black leather belt that seemed to squeeze her even tighter than her usual 24 inches making her 38 DDs stick out even further than one could think possible. Her slacks were a very wide cut that hid any sign of how high her black leather boots went up her legs. The boots had a very thick 5 inch heel with a 1 inch platform. They probably went up just below the knee, such boot styles seldom went over the knee. Seeing me, Gina grabbed her leather gloves and slowly pulled them on, making sure they had a nice tight fit. She handed me her jacket and I helped her put it on while looking over her shoulder at her giant tits. I had a hard on from when I was left the plane and somehow it got even bigger still.

Once we were in the car, Gina told me to take out my cock. It took a little manuvering, but I finally got my 9 in hard on out of my pants. Grabbing my cock with her gloved hand, she started to stroke me. “Ohhh, this feels good.", Gina purred. “My soft leather gloves on your cock, feels much better without a condom in the way. So how did work go this week?” The job was a dream job.

My company only told me my job was to improve the general processes and computer systems for two mail order companies that were merging. It ended up that a company that sales erotic, wild, sexual clothing, shoes, and boots merged with a company that sales marital aids, movies and porn mags. I was able to show them improvements everywhere that will save them at least $1,500,000 this year. The savings should double each year for the next two years as the improvements are fully implemented in all sections of the company. They worship me now. They gave me a full tour. I was going out of my mind when they showed me all of their inventory, especially the leather and latex gear. I was head over heels, literally, in the shoe and boot section. To give me thanks, they gave me a lifetime 75% discount on all purchases. We have to go over their catalog this weekend.

During my whole story, Gina continued to stroke my cock with her ever so soft and warm black leather gloves. At the red lights I had to close my eyes and breathe deeply in effort to hold back cumming. People in the car next to me couldn’t stop staring at me while Gina leaned way over making it obvious to anyone that she was causing my behavior. I was holding back pretty well when Gina said I must have been practicing this last week. I had plenty of practice because of all of the toys she gave me for the trip. “Oh yes, the little gifts I gave you for your trip.” Gina exclaimed. “Tell me, did you enjoy them?”

“Well Sunday night, I could barely wait. The moment I got into my room, I opened the bag you gave me. I actually did what you commanded and did not play with myself at all Sunday night, giving my cock some badly needed rest. Monday night, I used your soiled little blue gloves on my cock. Wearing both gloves, the blue looked great stroking my cock and grabbing my balls. They felt great, and knowing they were yours made my beating off time even better, but I must confess. I was so tired, I went right to sleep and did not lick my cum from the gloves.” Gina gave my cock a hard squeeze. “I am very sorry, Mistress Gina. I wanted too lick clean your gloves, but I passed out. I did better on Tuesday night. I was watching a XXX movie and rubbing your white patent leather ankle boots against my cock. A really hot lesbian scene with a woman wearing black latex thigh high boots and a matching strap on dildo pumping a blonde wearing white go go boots made me cum. I smeared it all over one of your boots and licked it clean. But again I must confess, I didn’t lick the other boot clean.”

Gina gave my cock a smack. “Did you do anything, right?” Gina demanded. “Mistress!, I was working 12 -14 hr days. I made over 6 grand this week, and I was hoping I could rest up the week so I could better server you on the weekend.” Gina’s look softened and she went back to stroking my cock. “So”, Gina asked, “Did you do your duty Wednesday night?” “I was so looking forward to wearing the long shiny black vinyl gloves all week. Just the thought at times made me hard as a rock. But, I was worked so hard Wednesday, I got back around 10 pm and could barely get it up. I came a little, but I immediately fell asleep wearing my gloves all night long.” Gina was not happy, but she kept stroking me and asked about Thursday. “Thursday I barely got back to my hotel room before 1 am. The company took me out to a local gentlemen’s club. It got wild, I got drunk and gave $20 to the dancer to let me lick her boots.” Gina smacked my cock twice more. “Don’t you ever lick another woman’s boots without my permission!” Gina hissed into my ear while squeezing the life out of my cock. “Mistress, mistress, I am so sorry. I will never be so weak again.”

Gina quit stroking me. Smacking my cock one more time she said, put it away. “I was going to let you come all over my gloves and feed your own spunk to you, but....” Gina paused, “I have different plans now. I do not like it when my wishes are not followed. You are going to work this weekend. I hope you have rested up this week, because you have a lot to do this weekend, and lot of pleasuring..... ME!” To make sure I understood, she gave one of my nipples a hard twist.

The moment we got inside, Gina fired away the commands. Put your bags in your room. Strip naked and put on your long shiny black vinyl gloves that I had packed for you. Return to out here for inspection. I rushed to comply. I soon returned to the living room, standing at attention, naked except for my gloves. Gina looked at me and said, “Now, where to begin with you.” As she said this she slowly removed her leather jacket exagerating the bending back of her arms so that her tits stood out as far as possible. My cock started to twitch again. I couldn’t take my eyes away from her glorious, bulging tits. She proceeded to take off her leather belt before ordering me to get on my knees. Gina lowered her pants. Leaning against the back of the couch, Gina lifted her boot and told me to help take off her pants. Doing what she told me, left Gina standing in front of me in her 5 in heel, black leather knee high platform boots (I knew they were knee high), black leather vest over top of her bright red bustier, and my favorite pair of leather gloves. Pointing to her neatly trimmed pussy Gina commanded, “Eat me know.”

I dove into that pussy. This was a meal I have been waiting to have for days. I tried to suck her whole pussy into my mouth. I licked hard and fast, barely stopping for air. If I did stop, Gina put me back to work by whipping my ass with her leather belt. Nothing real hard, but enough to remind me she wanted service with no exceptions. While eating her, I massaged her ass with my vinyl gloves. Every now and then letting a finger slid into her pussy, or another shiny slick finger to rim her back door hole. I think she wanted me home almost as much as I wanted to be home. She came in a couple of minutes. Then with a few more smacks of the belt, she told me to keep licking her to another orgasm. She slid down onto the couch for a break. Enjoying a well deserved break, Gina told me to come around and give her boots a good tongue polish. My cock jumped when it heard I could lick her boots. I was just giving her boot a light overall first coating when Gina pulled the boot away and said, “This is going to cost you a lot more than $20 Jeff, when you get your credit card bill.”

And Gina was worth every cent. I had a harder time taking the whole toe of the boot into my mouth than her other pairs of boots because of the platform, but I got a lot of it in and the boot tasted like heaven. I worked my tongue down to the heel and I started on the large chunky heel. It was big, but I deep throated the whole heel. I enjoyed the first boot for 15 minutes, before moving onto the second. Half way through the second boot, Gina must have had enough rest because she started to use her leather covered fingers to message her own pussy. Watching me for another 5 minutes, Gina pulled away her spotless boot and said, “Suck my leather covered tits.”

I got to suck her tits through her leather vest last weekend and it was just as good the second time. I worked her pussy more with my shiny black vinyl gloves, slipping two or three of my fingers into her pussy. She loves the feel of the slick vinyl, I love the look of the shiny blackness against her hot pink pussy. A few minutes of slobbering on her leather tits, Gina told me to take off one of her boots. Slowly unzipping the boot, I didn’t want to see it go, I gently pulled it off of Gina’s dainty foot. “Now,” Gina said as she opened her vest and pulled down her bustier to let her nipples get some air, “I want you to get my pussy off using the toe of my boot and suck my nipples at the same time.”

Gina spread her legs extra wide as I worked the toe of her boot against her pussy lips. The image of her leather boot, grinding into her pussy to get her off was priceless. She had to smack my face to get me to stop stairing and start sucking her nipples. The boot toe worked wonders as she was nearing an orgasm in just a few minutes. She came, grabbing the boot, trying to shove it up her cunt, she came and came. I sucked one nipple and rolled the other between my shiny black vinyl fingers as her whole body bucked in response to the orgasm.

Pushing me away, Gina lay there catching her breathe. Rolling slightly, Gina placed her booted foot squarely on my chest. “Take this boot off too.” Gina ordered. I unzipped and and gently pulled off her second boot. Handing me her other boot Gina said, “This boot is a mess. I want it tongue cleaned and polished before you go to bed. The other boot too, they’re both dirty. And above all else, you are not to cum tonight.” Gina got up and left for her own bed. “I am very sleepy, a long day and 3 orgasms will do that to a girl. Don’t forget your working out in the morning.” The goddess walking away from me left me sitting, holding her boots, with a cock that if it could scream, would shatter all of the windows. God, am I glad to be home.

GINA: That bad man. He did not nearly take in enough of the mind controlling scent while he was away for the week. I had the scent all over both pairs of gloves and the boots. Out all of that, he only licked one of the boots. That could not have been enough of the mind controlling scent to make him totally under my control the moment I saw him. Maybe I am also controlling him with the oldest stuff in the world. My tits, ass and pussy, not to mention leather boots and gloves. Could be that I am miss judging how much my mind control scent affects him. Perhaps, he doesn’t need too much. I shall have to run more tests.

I woke up Saturday morning with two boot heels stomping on my chest. Gina was holding her leather boots from last night and bouncing them off my chest. When I had finished polishing them last night, I had left them beside my bed. “Get up!” Gina ordered, “time to get to the gym.” From her exercise outfit, I thought she meant get up cock. Gina was in a hot pink bra top that had laces in the front giving you a good view of the inside of her huge tits. Her bottom was squeezed into a pair of hot pink pants, so tight that you could see her pussy lips. “I’m taking the car to my women’s only gym.” Gina said with a smirk. “If I would allow you to workout around me while I was in the pants, you wouldn’t last 10 minutes. You would be on your hand and knees licking my ass in the these hot pink pants.” She slowly turned around, arching her back so she could tease me with her ass. I don’t think I would have even lasted 10 minutes, I wanted to taste that ass now. “If you are good, and workout extra hard I might let you eat my ass through my pink pants. Of course they will be sweaty and rank, but you would like that wouldn’t you. You like everything about me.” I could only nod my head yes, my mouth went dry thinking of eating her sweaty, hot, pink ass. “Be back in exactly two hours from now.” Gina turned and I watched that beautiful ass leave.

I was out of bed and to the gym in record time. I worked out hard and returned in exactly two hours. Gina was waiting for me. Gina looked at me for a moment and then simply said, “Strip.” When I was naked, she stared at my hardening cock and smiled. Gina turned and put her out stretched arms on the couch. She spread her legs wide and told me to tongue polish her ass. It was a delight. Licking her hot pink colored ass was making my cock stretch to near bursting size. The smell of her sweat just made me feel like such an animal, eating my way through her pants to get to her flesh and ever so sweet necture. 10 minutes of this, and Gina told me to stick my cock between her legs so she could hump it. The sight of my cock slidding inbetween her pink legs had me on the edge. I was waiting for her to allow me to cum. The command didn’t come, instead Gina came on her own. She came loudly, grind her ass into me, squeezing the life out of my cock between her thighs. When she was done she told me to go get a pair of scissors. Gina pulled out the crotch of her pants and cut a hole. “Fuck me now, Jeff boy!” Gina roared.

From behind, my cock slid right in to her waiting, hot and wet pussy. I wanted to cum right away, but I knew I had to get her off first. Using all of my will power, I pounded her from behind with my 9 in rod. Maybe the workout made her a little extra horny, becasue it only took about 30 strokes this time before she came. At the gym, Gina must do a ton of pussy muscle exercises because when she came, I thought she was going to squeeze my cock flat. I came almost immediately after her, without a chance of resisting the tight warm fit of her cunt. Gina looked down at her pink pants, “I’ll have to buy another pair, but you don’t mind do you Jeff?” No, not at all. “I’m showering. You can have my breakfast ready for me when I am done. Eat something yourself, you’ll need your strength for this afternoon. My body is just warming up.”

Later in the afternoon, after I had done some errands, Gina told me she was going to change into something more fun. I was to strip naked and put on the “panties” that she had bought for me. I could tell she loved to call them “panties.” I quickly took off my clothes and open the bag Gina had left for me. Inside was a pair of black rubbery underwear. They were a very tight fit with a thong back. On the front was a sleeve for my cock to go into. The sleeve had laces to tighten the hold on the cock with a hole at the one end so that my stiff 9 in pecker could poke out. Shoving my hard-on through, I tightened the laces for a nice, snug fit. My cock looked good in it’s formal black jacket. But, I may have made the laces too tight, because when Gina came out, my cock wanted to shatter it’s sleeve and get to that woman.

Gina was wearing a very tight, neon blue bodice with laces up the front and 1/2 cups that held her tits like a serving tray offering only the most rare of delicacies, nipples in a 38 DD half shell. She finished off her bodice with her wide leather belt, and a new over-sized polished silver buckle. Gina’s gloves were the always present soft black leather pair, but she bought some new boots. She was wearing a 100% classic style of boots. She had on a pair of black patent leather, over the knee, 5 inch spike heel, pointed toe boots. These were one of my all time favorite styles. I was standing wishing over and over again, please let me lick your boots. Gina choose to wear no underwear, nor cover her pussy in any way. Perhaps we would get down to business right away.

Gina gave me two dice, we were going to play a game. I had to roll the dice one at a time. The two numbers would be added up and that was how many orgasms I had to give to Gina this afternoon. If I rolled a one, I added that number to the total and rolled again. Each orgasm had to be achieved in a different way each time. Only on the last one, would I be allowed to take off my “panties” and fuck Gina to an orgasm. The game seem simple enough, it just that with a bad roll, I could be servicing her all day. But, if I rolled the dice right, I might be lucky enough to spend my day making her cum again and again and again. I said, “Let’s play.” I rolled my first dice for a 5. Gina smiled a little. My next roll was a 1. This made six and I had to roll again. I rolled a 3, making the total 9. Gina smiled wide and sat down. “You may start now,” Gina said, “You have a lot of ‘work’ to do.”

To warm Gina up, I started off burying my face between her legs and eating her pussy. Her cunt was a delicious as ever, and I soon had her getting very wet and murmuring softly. While I ate her, my hands wandered down to her new boots. They glided over the smooth patent leather from the top of her knee and the way down to her 5 in spikes. I was enjoying eating her pussy and feeling her boots so much, that she came too quickly, I thought. I was caught off guard when she squeezed my head between her thighs, while rubbing her boots over my back. When she finished coming, Gina looked at me and said, “One.”

I started doing what I have been waiting to do, lick her new boots. Starting on the left, I lifted the boot and ran my tongue down along the whole patent leather shaft. Ending up at the toe, I proceeded to take the whole toe into my mouth, filling it completely with the cool smoothness of her patent leather. Licking the toe until I could see my reflection, I moved on to the wickedly beautiful spike heel. Going down on all 5 inches, I looked up the entire length of her boot, to her creamy thighs, and inviting pussy. I was so taken by the contrast of the shiny black patent leather, and soft white thighs, I froze with the heel down my throat. Getting back my senses, I proceeded to tongue polish the whole length of the shaft until the reflection was almost too bright to look at the boots. I may have gone to far. Almost done enjoying her left boot, I reached a finger up to feel her cunt and I was met with a very, sloppy wet cunt. I, licking her boots, was making her as wet as it was making me hard. One touch of my fingers and she moaned. 30 seconds of my fingers lightly messaging her and she grabbed my hand and tried to shove all of it up her hole as she came hard. I didn’t even get to the second boot. Gina, took a few deep breathes and told me, “Two.”

Saving the second boot for later, I moved up her body to her gorgeous 38 DDs. Running my fingers over her tiny leather belted waist and tight neon blue bodice sent shivers through me that ended at the tip of my laced up cock. Anytime I look at her tits, I just have to pause and say thanks for being blessed with the chance to suck to such perfect orbs. Even though the tits are huge, solid and perfectly round, it is the nipples that get my heart racing. Sticking straight out, long and fat as a finger, they can not be ignored. I started with a basic suck, moving to a tickling of the tongue, finishing with a bite and pulling of the nip. Gina couldn’t help herself, she moved her own fingers to her pussy lips. Moving from tit to tit, her breathing became very deep. Pulling back for a moment to look at her breasts as she took one deep breathe after another, she couldn’t help herself. She stuck her chest out as far as she could, trying to shove her nipples back into my mouth. Pausing no longer, I dove back in, and engulfed her nipples, trying to suck both at once. My fingers went down to her cunt, and found it soaking again. Licking her nipple with a fast tongue, I did the same fast light touch with my fingers and drove Gina over the edge. For the second time in a row, she grabbed my hand and tried to shove the whole thing up her pussy. Taking a last kiss of each nipple, I looked up at Gina’s eyes and she breathed, “Three.”

I repositioned Gina on the couch, on her knees, arms on the back of the couch, with her ass sticking out in my face. I started licking her ass. Gina’s bare naked ass tastes differently than the sweaty hot pink ass I ate this morning. What luck, they are both delicious. Licking her ass for a few minutes as a warm up, I started to send my tongue down her backside to her cunt. Eating her out from behind, with a finger or two messaging her from the front had Gina really hot. She grinding her ass into my face asking for more and more tongue. I couldn’t breath too well anymore with my nose getting shoved into her asshole. Talk about the original brown noser. I speeded up my tongue in a an effort to send Gina over the edge so I could breath again. She didn’t come quit yet when I took a breather and went back to licking her ass cheeks. Gina turned her head and growled, “Put your tongue back!” Taking a breath, I went back to licking her cunt from behind. A couple of more minutes and Gina exploded. She came, coating her thighs with her own pussy juice. Sitting back down and catching her breath, Gina held up four fingers.

Letting Gina catch her breath I quickly went to my room and put on a pair of gloves. I picked a pair of green satin gloves that went up to my elbow. Putting on the soft gloves, the green color went well with my black panties. I gently swirled a finger around the head of my cock sending a small pulse through my body. I dared to go no further for fear of cumming, so I returned to Gina. With the smooth satin gloves I began to message her body. Slowly working all of her muscles, her nipples perked up as I gently stroked them with my satiny fingers. I made ever smaller circles around her body as I zeroed in on her pussy. By the time I got to her cunt, Gina’s body was feeling very good and her pussy was beginning to ache and feel wet again. I gently trailed to green gloved fingers over her cunt lips, sending a small shudder through her body. messaging her cunt lips, rubbing them, pinching them, doing it all with my gloves was making her body grind away. I then slipped one finger from my other gloved hand into her tight box. Gina let out a little squeal. Adding a second and then a third finger made Gina begin to come close to orgasm. She was on the edge, humping my green gloves, when a single lick of her nipple sent her over the edge, or cliffis a better term with how long she came. This woman loves different sensations and feels on her cunt lips, she isgoing to be a lot of fun. Gina looked at me and said, “That was five my gloved boy.”

I slowly peeled off one of my gloves, the one that had three very sticky fingers up her cunt. I extended the other hand and took Gina’s hand and led her over to the wall. I told her to face the wall, hands on the wall, legs spread. Following behind her, I slipped her vibrator out of her purse and slid it into the top of my one glove I still was wearing. Boots glistening, ass sticking out, long brown curls cascading down her back, Gina was a sight to behold. I gave her ass a little kiss, one for each cheek, I had to do it. I then put my restrained, laced up cock between her legs and started to give her pussy a good rubbing. While my shaft was warming her up from behind, I reached around her and began to message her nipples with my one gloved hand. Gina responded well as my green satiny gloved hand messaged her tits and played with her nipples. My other hand would now and then lightly touch her pussy lips making her jump and grind her ass into me. With how soaking wet my cock sleeve was becoming, I hoped Gina was in danger of dehydrating. I kept this up for atleast ten minutes, as she rode my my rubber encased, laced up cock. It was only the squeezing tightness of the cock sleeve that kept me from cumming. A final pinch and pull of her nipples with my gloved fingers, an extra rub of my fingers on her cunt lips, and the 9 inch piston going fast between her legs, Gina came. Only by sitting on my erect shaft, did Gina have the strength to keep standing. I didn’t even need to use her vibrator, I’ll save it for orgasm number seven. Picking her up and carrying her over to the couch, Gina melted into the cushions mouthing the words, “Six.”

Only three to go and I can finally cum. Letting Gina regain her strength, I got low to the floor and began licking the one boot I left untouched back at orgasm number two. I loved the look of my green gloved hand sliding across the shiny blackness of her boot. This time I started at the top of her boot and polished it to perfection, leaving the toe and heel for last. I think the glove really helped with the final buffing. I was soon lost into my own world, enjoying the simple pleasure of tongue polishing this beautiful, over the knee, black patent leather boot. Gina was enjoying the polishing too. When I had finally, after 15 minutes, worked my way down to the toe of her boot, she was getting hot and heavy. Engulfing her whole toe in my mouth again, I watched her helplessly move a finger towards her pussy. While I was deep throating her heel, she finally found the will power to stop playing with herself. Moving my tongue from her heel back up the shaft, I removed the vibrator from my glove sleeve and starting to use it on her cunt. Gina jumped at the first touch. Close to coming from just watching me lick her boot, Gina could handle the vibrator for barely a minute when she grabbed it herself and shoved it up inside as far as it would go. She held her breathe as long as she could before completely giving in to the orgasm. Handing me the vibrator, Gina said, “Seven.”

I left Gina resting when I went to my room again. I removed my heavily stained green gloves and put on a fresh pair of purple satin gloves that went up to my elbows. Next, I put on and zipped up my own pair of boots. These were basic black leather knee high boots with a square toe and a 4 inch stacked heel. Kmart special, $20 bucks. Worth every penny when you count how many times I’ve worn them and masturbated. I returned to Gina and she was very curious. “Nice boots, boy,” she said slyly, “Did you get a hardon from just buying them? Where did you hide your 9 inch shaft in the checkout line?” “Gina, when we are done, you’ll be glad I bought them.” I took her by the hand and led her over to a chair where I took a seat. I straighten out one of my legs, resting on the boot heel. “Gina,” I said, “On your knees. I want you to hump, to ride, to grind your pussy into my boot until you come.”

Stradling my boot, Gina proceeded to rub her pussy up and down my boot shaft. Grabbing the chair’s arms with both hands, she was bucking her ass to her own beat, wiping her pussy all over my boot. I reached down and with my two purple gloved hands I grabbed her tits and began to play with her wonderfully hard nipples. This made her grind her cunt even harder into my boot. I would hold both nipples firmly and lean back stretching them and her tits as she would wiggle her ass sideways to grind her pussy even more into my boot. She started to grab my leg and try to hump my boot with her whole body. She was getting hot and sweaty and nothing was hotter than Gina masturbating on my boot. She started to moan, started to pant she was working so hard at rubbing her pussy lips on the smooth, hard leather of my boot. Letting go of her tits, I pulled my free leg up onto the chair. Putting my second boot directly infront of her face, I said, “Lick it.” Gina licked it, she kissed it, she slobbered all over my boot with the abandonment of a starved animal. With one final long lick from the toe to the very top of the boot, Gina came. Hugging my boot to her cheek, she came. Having one last, long slide down the shaft of my boot with her pussy, she came. Cumming is just not a good enough word to describe what she did, but it will have to do. Gina came on my boots.

Rolling off my boot, Gina staggered to the couch. Crawling onto it, sticking her ass in the air, Gina said, “Fuck me.” “Take off those panties, and fuck me. Fuck me from behind, fuck me NOW! Boot Boy.” As quickly as I could I unlaced my cock, got the panties off over my boots. Getting behind her I plunged right into her pussy. I couldn’t believe it, after 8 orgasms, she was still able to be soaking wet. I pounded her. I didn’t hold back at all. Gina kept mouthing off to me, “Fuck me, fuck me. Fill me up with your stick. Fuck faster, don’t be tired now, Boot Boy.” I wasn’t tired at all, I pounded away until the words stopped and all she could do was grunt. Gina’s cunt started to grab my cock, I knew she was close. Two more strokes and she came. With a roar of relief, I could finally let myself cum. I floaded her pussy with my cum. I drained everything I had left in me, into her pussy. When I was done, and my limp dick fell out of her pussy, I collapsed onto the couch. Gina, rolled over and layed her head on my shoulder. All she could say was, “Nine.”

A couple of hours later hunger made us get up and move our bodies. Gina told me to get on my knees and take off her boots. Lovingly and carefully I pulled down the full length zipper and slipped the boot off of her foot. “Mistress Gina,” I said, “Would you like me to tongue clean and polish these boots for you, tonight?” “Yes, Boot Boy.", Gina replied. “Also, get dressed, you’re taking me out for some dinner. Wear some baggy trousers, in case you get a hard on. But before you get dressed, start a shower for me, I need to clean up before we go out.” Gina wiggled her ass once in my face and walked down the hall to change. I carefully carried her boots to my room, knowing they would be a source of fun well into the night.

I was done changing and patiently waiting when Gina came out of her room, ready to go. Gina said she was dressing down for the evening, at least for her she was. Gina was wearing a black half t-shirt that would have fit fine on a girl with normal tits. Gina’s 38 DDs filled the shirt to capacity and left it dangeling just below her tits. Gina poured her lower half into a painfully tight pair of brown leather jeans. Under her jeans she had her black leather knee high boots with the 4 inch spike heel and pointed toe. Finishing off the look was her short leather jacket and brown leather gloves that matched her jeans. My cock was hurting, but it wasn’t dead. It started to harden at my first site of her.

Gina walked up and grabbed my cock, “I see you still have some life still left in you. Feel how soft my leather jeans are, rub your hand across my ass.” I did rub my hand accross her ass and it felt like heaven. “If you are good, maybe I will sit on your lap tonight and rub my ass up against your cock. Think you could handle that and not come?” Giving my cock another squeeze, Gina said that was enough and proceeded to drag me out of our place by my cock. Gina said she was in the mood for some good chicken wings and fried stuff. I said, “You have room in those jeans for all of that?” She said, “I like being stuffed full to the max.” while squeezing my 9 in hard-on. “Take me to Hooters, Boot Boy.”

Even though Hooters was filled with great looking waitresses in their little shorts outfits, Gina still commanded attention when she walked to our table. Sitting at a tall table in the back, we had a view of all of the waitresses. We spent the evening comparing tits, asses, and legs. No one had a package as nice as Gina’s, but some came close in either the tits or ass catagories. Gina asked our waitress, her ass was almost as good as Gina’s, if they ever had a leather night, with all of the waitresses in leather skirts, tall spike heel boots and leather bikini tops. The waitress said sorry, but no. Gina told her that was a shame because, “My Boot Boy here would love it and give you a tip like you’ve never seen.” Gina reached down and gave my cock a long stroke in plain view for the waitress to see. “I don’t know,” said the waitress, “Boot Boy seems to be enjoying my ass every step I take. Are you sure he isn’t an Ass Boy?” “He does enjoy licking an ass, and he is very good at it.” Gina answered. “If he is good tonight, I am going to let him lick mine. He likes doing the licking while I keep my leather jeans on, giving him a good leather covered ass to worship.” “Does he lick bare asses too?” “He will polish one to perfection.” Gina told the waitress, “If you have never had your ass polished, it is fabulous. An ass polishing from Boot Boy warms you up so much, that when he slides his tongue down and laps at your pussy lips, you will just explode.”

“If you like, I think Boot Boy could make the time to polish your ass. All I need is your number.” The waitress, Beth, gave Gina her number and looked at me, “Why are you called Boot Boy?” I had to clear my very dry throat, “I love boots on a woman like the knee high, black leather, 4 in spike heel pointed toe boots Gina is wearing, and I love to give them a tongue polish even more than polishing asses.” Looking to Gina Beth asked, “Do I need to wear boots to get my ass polished? I do have a nice pair of boots, they could use some attention.” “You don’t have to wear boots, but it makes his cock get so huge. Plus, when he gets done polishing my ass and eating my pussy until I come, I love to have him lick my boots.” Gina said, “When he licks my boots, my pussy gets all wet and a few strokes of his tongue or cock get me cumming again.” “So Boot Boy, you like boots and asses. Do you like tits too?” Beth asked as she leaned over the table showing me her nicely shaped 36C’s. “Yes, round and firm with big nipples” I said while looking down her short top, not caring how obvious I was staring at her tits. “Let me tell you,” said Gina, “just this afternoon he worked over my nipples so well that I almost came just from Boot Boy playing with them alone. He then tickled my pussy lips with his fingers and I came wonderfully hard.” “Sounds likes a wonderful time. So, does Boot Boy ever come himself?” asked Beth. “I’ve been watching you stroke his shaft the whole time we’ve been talking. I figure most men would have messed themselves by now. By the way, what size is that shaft?” “Boot Boy has a 9 inch shaft, and he has learned to hold back well. Today, he held back for a few hours until I had the 9 orgasms he owed me.” “He gave you NINE!?!? Boot Boy, we need to get together. Call me, please.” Beth pleaded as she left to do her job. She gave me a little extra wiggle of her ass as she walked away.

When she brought the check, Beth leaned in between Gina and I and asked, “Can I give Boot Boy a stroke, I want to feel his 9 inches?” “Sure, help yourself.” Gina said finally letting go of my cock. Beth reached over and grabbed my rock hard shaft. “Ohhh, that feels good,” Beth purred, “It feels so nice, so long, and rather thick too. This must really fill you up.” “It fills up either your pussy or your mouth to the maximum. I haven’t given him the pleasure of sticking it in my ass yet, but I know that will be an experience with a dick as big as Boot Boy’s.” “I can see why you’ve been stroking him all evening, once you grab it, it’s hard to stop.” Beth giggled to Gina, “Boot Boy, are you sure you won’t come from me beating you off? It would sure make me feel good if you would come all in your pants and mess yourself. Don’t my tits and ass make you hard? Doesn’t the thought of licking my ass make you want to come?” Beth started to stroke me harder and faster. “Sorry Beth, but I am saving my hard on and cum for my Mistress Gina. I would never think of coming for another woman without Mistress Gina’s permission.” “Gina, you have to call me.” Beth pleaded one more time before she left.

Gina slowly pulled on her leather gloves making sure the fit was tight and smooth. “I wonder if Beth owns a pair of gloves too?” Gina wondered out loud. “I hope so, it would certainly complete the package.” We got up to go. After Gina and Beth played most of the evening with me trying to make me cum, I had no chance of hiding my hard on. But then, with Gina strutting in front of me on her heels and tight leather jeans, no man would blame me. Finally at the door, a group of Hooter girls around Beth were staring at me and pointing. At the last moment Gina reached back and grabbed my cock in full view and said a little too loudly, “Let’s go home Boot Boy, my leather ass needs worshipped.” All I could do was lick my lips as all of the Hooter girls giggled behind me.

We got home and Gina told me to strip. Standing naked I asked Gina, “What could I do for my Mistress.” Gina said, “You were very good at Hooters tonight. You didn’t come when Beth was rubbing you, you waited for me to give you permission.” Gina proceeded to take off her jacket, then take off her shirt and bra. Naked from the waste up except for her gloves, Gina was looking so good. With her leather gloves, Gina softly stroked my cock like a good pet. “Since you gave me 9 orgasms today, my pussy is a little worn out tonight. So, you may lick and then hump my leather covered ass until you shoot your cum. Let me know when you’re going to come, I’ll take it all into my mouth.” Gina turned around and put her hands on the wall, sticking her ass out.

I dropped to my knees and licked Gina’s leather covered ass. It tasted wonderfully. Rubbing my face across her leather cheeks my temperature started rising far more than the hand job and dirty talk at Hooters ever made it rise. But then, my mistress just gave me the okay to cum in her mouth whenever I was ready to do it. I had to be careful. While I wanted to do this forever, I don’t want to leave my Mistress standing here growing more pissed at me as time goes by. I want her to let me lick her ass again. So, I licked it for about 5 minutes, enjoying the firm round mounds like the ultimate pillow. After 5 minutes, I straightened myself up, grabbed both of Gina’s hips and started grinding my cock into her leather covered ass. It felt like heaven. Riding my cock in her ass crack, the warm, soft leather caressed and held my cock just right. I loved pulling her hips into my crotch so I could ram my cock hard against her ass. Then going a little slower and softer while I reached around and grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples. 50 strokes was about all I could take when I told Gina I was ready to cum. Gina spun around, went down on her honches and took my cock into her mouth. I was in ectasy as she slurped on my cock, gently stroked my shaft and balls with her soft leather gloves. I barely lasted a minute in her mouth before I filled it with cum. Grabbing my cock hard with her gloves, she drained my cock of every drop. Then Gina gave me a big kiss and filled my mouth with my own cum. Waiting until I finished swallowing all of the cum, Gina finally let me go and stepped back. Staring at my limp dick, Gina said “That’s a good cock, but it gets too tired, too quickly. Don’t forget you still have to polish my Patent leather boots tonight. And these can use a cleaning too, help me take these boots off.”

“Yes, Mistress Gina.” I said as I dropped to my knees and helped ease off her boots. With her boots off, Gina went to her room for her beauty sleep. Holding her boots, I rubbed them softly against my cock as it started to get some life back into it. I went to my room with the hard decision as to which pair of boots to clean first. I couldn’t wait, I choose the new patent leather over the leather knee high boots. I was soon in heaven with a boot to lick and a cock growing hard. I thought of masturbating when I was completely done with all of the boots, but, Mistress Gina would like it more if I didn’t, I would be more ready for her in the morning.

GINA: We have to play that Dice game more often. The nine orgasms in a row just left me a deliriously happy slut. But I have to be careful, toward the end I would have done whatever Jeff said to get another orgasm. Humping his boot was incredible, plus I just liked seeing him in his boots, high heels and all. I will explore that more later. Fortunately, my body simply gave out and I didn’t go even further for another orgasm. Good thing Jeff didn’t roll boxcars. As for Beth, I will have to talk to her this week and get her over here next weekend. Since it seems I am liking boots almost as much as Jeff, maybe I will give ass licking a try with Beth.

Sunday morning came too fast. My sore body was just getting up when Gina came into my room. Wearing a blue top that completely covered her arms up to her neck and then went tightly down to just below her tits, plus a small blue french cut bottom that was barely wider than her pussy lips Gina said, “Glad you’re up, you have to go run. It is raining pretty hard so you only have to do 10 miles instead of 12. Now get moving, I need to workout and I am not doing my Thighs, Buns, and Pussy workout in this thong around you. Your cock is already getting hard and you haven’t even seen my ass in these panties, yet.” Gina, turned around, stuck her backside out and wiggled it just to make me hard before I run. She picked up her boots, looking them over. She was happy with the results, declaring them ready for sex. I slowly got out, I was moving slow so Gina gave me planty of smacks on my ass to get me going. Smacking my ass got Gina going, I could begin to see her nipples through her very tight top. I am betting that will become a play session in the near future. Just before leaving, Gina gave my cock a few strokes until it was full size. She thought it would be cute for me to run down the road waving my 9 inch boner to everyone. I really didn’t need to worry, the cold rain quickly shrunk my cock.

I got back after a couple of hours, tired, cold, and worn out to the bone. Gina was finishing her warm down stretches, one look at me and she said, “Start me a shower, I am all sweaty.” She allowed me to shower after she drained all the hot water. We ate a little and did errands up until lunch time. Gina said she wanted a pizza delivered from Monty’s. Monty’s was pretty far away, so I asked, “Is their pizza really good?” “Good enough,” Gina said, “Their delivery drivers are very polite.” While I called for the pizza, Gina went to change into something more fun.

Gina came out in a simple black leather mood. She was wearing her leather 1/2 cup bra, leather jacket and leather gloves. As your eyes went down her body you saw a new leather belt, wide and thick but loose upon her hips at a sexy slant. Her pussy was covered by a small leather g-string and she had on her knee high, leather, pointed toe, 4 inch spike heel boots. She also had something new, a small, barely 10 inches, cat-o-nine tails whip. “Strip,” Gina commanded, “I saw that you had a pair of leather underwear, put those on now. And put on your boots from yesterday, I might want to take a ride.”

I returned in my black leather boots and black leather underwear. The underwear was actually women’s underwear, leather with an open crotch. I would slip my dick out of the open slit and yet still feel the tight, snug fit of the leather across my ass. These were great underwear to wear while masturbating. Gina looked me over and said, “Nice, now warm me up, start licking my pussy through my panties.” Gina sat on the couch and spread her legs. I happily started sucking on her leather panties. Sucking, licking, grinding my lips into her undies, small nibbles, it took longer than if she wasn’t wearing her panties, but it started to have the desired effect. Gina started to moan. Yet, Gina wasn’t totally happy because of how long it was taking me. She gave me a feel of the whip accross my ass. “Get moving, don’t be a lazy fuck, eat faster Boot Boy,” Gina would tell me as she playfully whipped my behind, leaving just a little sting. The stings were little, but each one made my cock grow bigger and bigger. About 15 minutes later, Gina reached down and moved her panties to the side, “Finish me off, Boot Boy.” Finally I had full access. The taste was as sweet as always. It only took me a couple of minutes and she was cumming. Locking her boots around me, she ground my face into her pussy and she came and came. Finally letting me up for air, this must have been a double orgasm, Gina told me I did a good job so I get to play a game with her.

“When the Pizza person arrives, we’ll look out the window to see who it is.” Gina told me. “If it is a guy, I will answer the door as I am and get the pizza. The delivery guy gets a look at my body and that should be tip enough. If it is a woman, then we both answer the door as we are and you do whatever I ask. Now, lick my boots until the pizza arrives.” I had no idea where this was going, but with a boot in my hands tasting deliciously in my mouth, I wasn’t worrying about it.

Gina was warming up to another orgasm when the door bell rung. Looking out the window it was pizza, delivered by a woman. Gina grabbed me by the cock and led me to the front door. Gina opened the front door. The pizza girl had a cute face and nice short blonde hair. Her baggy clothes hid her body well, but nothing could hide the look of surprise on her face by what she saw. Gina was standing before her with her jacket wide open showing off her tits in their half cup bra. Her pussy was barely covered by her soaking wet leather thong as she stood there in her black leather boots. In one hand Gina was holding her whip, in the other leather glove she was still holding my rock hard 9 in shaft that was poking out of my crotchless underwear. I too was in my leather boots, with a 4 inch heel. “Pizza here already?” Gina exclaimed, “That was fast, you deserve a big tip. Boot Boy, take the pizza already.” Gina said as she yanked me forward by my cock. I took the pizza and took a step back, Gina never let go of my cock. “Would you hold this please,” Gina asked the delivery girl as she handed her the whip. “I can’t let go of this Boot Boy for a second. Always got to keep him under control, under my heel. A 4 in spike heel to be exact. You now the effect heels have on men, well attach them to boots and it has double the effect on Boot Boy here.” Gina reached into her bra and pulled out a twenty. Gina didn’t quite offer it to the pizza girl yet. “How do you like my whip, I see you running your fingers through it.” Gina asked the pizza girl. “Never felt one before, do you use this on him?” pizza girl asked. “Yes, its a small one, but it is enough to keep Boot Boy in line for now.” Gina said, “Why don’t you come in and I can show you. Maybe you would like to deliver a few strokes of the whip instead of just pizza.” Gina took the girls hand and led her inside.

Gina told me to bend over, put both hands on the back of the couch, and spread my legs. Gina continued, “See, Boot Boy here was licking my boots which was making me close to having an orgasm. Then the door bell interrupted us.” “Sorry about that.” said the Pizza girl, “by the way my name is Jenny.” “Don’t be sorry Jenny, it isn’t your fault, its Boot Boy’s. If he was a little quicker at cleaning my boots, this would not have happened. So Boot Boy, are you going to get better at licking my boots?” (Smack) went the whip. “Yes Mistress Gina.” (Smack) “Yes what?” (Smack) “Yes, Mistress Gina, but I enjoy licking your boots so much that I don’t want it to end.” (Smack) “Don’t whine!” yelled Gina. (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) “I hate whinning!” (Smack) (Smack) “Now you are going to make up for it.” Gina told me. She bent over, took off her panties and grabbed hold of the couch. “Boot Boy, get behind me and fuck me. Fuck me well and make me come for a change. YOU, are not allowed to come.” I dutifully moved behind Gina, there was far worse punishment than being made to fuck a gorgeous woman. Gina handed the whip to Jenny. “Jenny, use the whip as much as you like to make sure Boot Boy fucks me hard and long. If he falls behind in any way, get him back in line.”

I shoved my cock deep into Gina. All of that boot licking made her sooo wet I slid my whole length in her pussy on the second stroke. ‘Faster Boot Boy, make me cum.” (Smack) I jumped when Jenny whipped me. My cock slipped out. (Smack) (Smack) I was quickly back to pumping Gina, doubletime. (Smack) I kept fucking Gina with long, hard strokes. (Smack) Jenny kept whipping me to make sure I kept up the tempo. (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) “I like deliverying lashes from the whip a lot more than pizzas.” said Jenny. (Smack) I could tell, because each stroke from her was coming down harder and harder. “Keep it up Jenny,” Gina mumbled breathlessly, “Whatever you are doing, it is making Boot Boy fuck me good and hard.” (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) I fucked away at Gina. Taking hold of her hips I pounded away at her pussy like a machine. (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) Gina started to tighten around my cock. (Smack) Another stroke. (Smack) One more stroke. (Smack) Gina came. It was torture to not be allowed to come. (Smack) The whipping actually helped me to hold back from cumming. (Smack) “And one to grow on.” (Smack) giggled Jenny.

“That was good,” said Gina as she caught her breathe, “What did you think Jenny?” " I am so hot now, so fucking hot.” Jenny said just as breathlessly as Gina. “Jenny, if you need a good fucking, you can use Boot Boy’s 9 inch cock.” Gina told Jenny, “You can have him drill you or have him on the floor and impale yourself on him as often as you like. Just drop your pants” “I want fucked!” Yelled Jenny staring at my glistening rock hard cock. “I want to watch him pump me against a wall while you whip him, please Mistress Gina?” “Sure, I always return a favor.” Gina said as she took up the whip and ran it through her fingers. “and Boot Boy, don’t you dare come in her.”

Jenny dropped her baggy jeans, and took down her panties. Jenny had nice legs and a small, well trimmed bush above her pussy. I asked Jenny if she wanted me to lick her pussy a little to warm her up. She said whipping me warmed her up plenty. “Fuck me, Boot Boy!” Jenny yelled. Leaning against the wall, Jenny guided my cock into her pussy. It was a little bit hard since I was taller and then I had on 4 inch boot heels and Jenny didn’t, but when I simply lifted her up and held her as I pumped her pussy, it all worked out. (Smack) Gina didn’t loose anytime in taking care of my ass and attitude. (Smack) Jenny was nice and tight. “God, your cock is huge.” Jenny exclamed. (Smack) “I am so full, god I love this!” (Smack) Jenny wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waste. (Smack) I didn’t pump her as fast as Gina because I didn’t know if she could take it. (Smack) Gina noticed. (Smack) “Pick up the pace, Boot Boy.” Gina commanded (Smack), “Do not embarrass me infront of our new friend.” (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) I pumped harder and Jenny started to grunt. (Smack) Jenny took the pounding, I think. (Smack) She could only grunt. (Smack) Jenny didn’t give a small warning like Gina. (Smack) Jenny just exploded when she came. (Smack) Jenny dug her nails into my neck. (Smack) She dug her teeth into my shoulder. (Smack) She just let herself collapse, literally impaling herself onto my cock. (Smack) I picked up her limp body off of my cock and laid her down on the couch.

Gina sat down on the couch at the other end telling me to stand in front of her. “Jenny, while you catch your breath,” Gina was softly saying, “Let me show you why Jeff here is called Boot Boy. Boot Boy, on your knees, lick my boots.” I don’t know if I will ever get tired of her boots. I licked them up and down, sucked the toe, deep throated the heel. I was just having a wonderful time, almost forgot about the giant hard on I had and how badly I wanted to come. “Boot Boy,” Gina commanded, “You’ve been good taking your whipping without a complaint, so you may cum on my boots. Fuck my boots, Boot Boy!” I grabbed her leg, humped the hell out of her soft leather boots. I wanted to run my cock inbetween the two boots, but the zippers got in the way. Gina needs to buy some soft pull on boots. Grinding my cock into her boot, I was close to coming. Fucking two tight pussies has put me on the edge, I will be coming in no time. A few more rubs of my cock against her leather and I came. I came so hard I could barely hold on to her leg, to keep my cock on her boot. Done, I leaned back with cum smeared on my belly. A lot more was smeared on Gina’s boot. With a guest here I wasn’t sure if she was going to ask me or not, but she did. “You may lick clean my boots, Boot boy.”

Jenny was watching every minute of what was happening. She liked seeing me hump Gina’s boots. Having a man worship a woman turned her on, big time. But, watching me lick my own cum off of Gina’s boots was driving her wild. Jenny grabbed the whip and asked, “Mistress Gina, may I make sure he does a good job?” “He always does a good job, Jenny,” Gina kindly said, “But, Boot Boy shouldn’t get too complacent either. Go ahead, give him some encouragement.” (Smack) “Lick your cum, Boot Boy.” Jenny squealed. (Smack) “Make those boots spotless. (Smack) Mistress Gina should only wear perfectly shiny clean Boots. (Smack) Shouldn’t she, Boot Boy.” (Smack) (Smack) (Smack) I cleaned up all of the cum, and left Gina’s boots looking perfectly. It took awhile to do the job right, but the dozen or more strokes from Jenny did hurry me along, some. By the time I was done, Jenny was beside herself. Her juices were practically flowing down her legs. Gina looked at her and said, “Why don’t you let Boot Boy lick you clean before you go back to work. One shouldn’t drive and masturbate at the same time. Boot Boy, eat Jenny now.”

Jenny layed back and I dove into her pussy, face first. I just barely began to give her the full treatment that I give to Gina when she was squirming and moaning. The moment I ground her pussy lips between my two lips, she came. Locking my head into a vice, she came. I put three fingers into her pussy to fill her up a little and she let go of my head and grabbed my hand. She tried to stick all of it up her cunt. A minute later she finally regained her senses and let go of my hand. “Boot Boy,” Gina said, “Reheat the pizza, all this sex and whipping has left me starved. You need to get back to work Jenny. I don’t want my favorite pizza delivery slut fired.” “You’re right Mistress Gina.” Jenny said weakly while putting on her panties and pants, “I hope you ask for another delivery, soon. I hope Boot Boy is around too. I have a great pair of boots that I could leave in the car just in case you need me to deliver a pizza to you.” Gina smiled, Jenny was her kind of girl. Gina showed Jenny the door and gave her a kiss goodby, on the lips, that lasted longer than a peck. Gina ran her gloves up under Jenny’s shirt and felt her tits. “You have a tight little body Jenny, next time you need to show it off some more.” “Think I could borrow something from you?” Jenny asked as she ran her hands over Gina’s leather bra and nipples feeling up her 38 DDs. “I think I have just the right outfit to showcase you in.” Gina replied as her hands moved down to Jenny’s tight ass. Another kiss, a little tongue, and Gina said goodby to Jenny.

When I returned with a hot pizza, Gina had changed into more relaxing clothes, short plaid “school girl” skirt and a cut off tshirt. I was still wearing only my crotchless underwear and boots so I asked, “May I change my clothes too, Mistress Gina?” “You can put on a short shirt, but I like seeing you with your cock dangling and wearing high heel boots.” I took what I could get. After lunch I got ready for my flight to my next consulting job. Gina asked for my shiny black vinyl gloves again, she wanted to play with herself some. When she returned, they were in a Ziplock bag again for me. “This time, Boot Boy, I want you to use them and lick your cum off of them and anything else I tell you to do.” Gina commanded me. “Yes, Mistress Gina.” “Also Boot Boy, pack your boots you’ve been wearing this weekend. I want them cleaned and polished for when you get home. I want a nice clean boot to ride next weekend. Ready to go? Are you wearing a condom?”

I quickly put on a condom and loaded the car with my bags. Returning, Gina was sitting on the couch holding her boots. “Put these on me, Boot Boy.” On bended knee, I eased her foot into her knee high, black leather, 5 inch heel platform boots. I gave each boot a goodby kiss and lick. Gina stood up, turned around and pulled up her skirt. I gave each ass cheek a goodby kiss. Gina pulled up her red shirt and her tits were still in her 1/2 cup leather bra. I gave each nipple a goodby kiss. Gina took her shirt off and put on her leather jacket. Then she paused to put on her pair of leather gloves, slow and tight. Once in the car, Gina again told me to take out my cock. At first she just teased me by flashing me her tits, cupping them and licking the nipples herself. I love it when a woman does that, my cock was stretching the condom by now. Gina continued the tease by pulling her legs up and caressing her leather boots in a casual, I do this all of the time, don’t you wish you could, way that made my cock stand straight up. Finally, Gina reached over and began to beat me off. I didn’t try to hold back, I just enjoyed her masturbating me with her gloves. About 5 minutes from the airport, I came. It was a good, long cumming in her soft warm leather covered hands. A young woman in the SUV beside me gave us a thumbs up. Gina let her jacket fall open and gave a show of her magnificent tits. The young woman licked her lips as they speed up and passed us by.

I got out of the car and Gina rolled down the window to say goodby. “Boot Boy, if want to you can give my tits one last squeeze before you say goodby.” How could I refuse. Giving each tit a squeeze, Gina said goodby and drove away. I headed into the airport to find a bathroom to toss one very used condom. I survived another weekend. I am very much looking forward to a restful week so I can handle Gina and what she has planned, next weekend.

GINA: Boot Boy is coming along with the program. He only calls me Mistress or Mistress Gina. I wonder if I could get him to forget his own name and only answer to Boot Boy. Maybe not, that could cause problems with his job and my income. Make note to self: next on the list, a weekly allowance automatically put into my checking account. With all of the boot licking he did this weekend, he probably has taken in more than enough mind controlling scent to last a week. If not, I sent along backup. But then, I think my 3 Bs (as he calls them) my Boobs, Butt, and Boots have him firmly under my control. Now, I need to go online today and order some new outfits with the 75% discount he got. I hope they have rush delivery, I like breaking in new clothes before Boot Boy gets back for the weekend.

Continued in Gina and Jeff, Weekend III