The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Girl from Darjeeling

by Mr. PeeWee

I hadn’t been to my home town in about 7 years. My father had packed me to study in the United States and I hadn’t gone back since then. I had returned like the prodigal son and had been overwhelmed over the past few days with people constantly visiting and asking questions. I decided not to go with my family to a distant cousins wedding. My dad had understood but my mom had a fit. But I needed some time to myself. So to perfection I was all alone in the big ancestral house.

I had a lot frustration vented up inside me and a lot of anger at the world in general. I was confused beyond doubt. But nobody but me knew of my dilemma. And I liked it that way. I knew people around the world all had pain but I strongly stood by the principle that it should not affect the people you deal with. I had maintained that restraint till that evening that I saw her after years.

She was the maid’s daughter- Shreya. Her mother had maintained our house since I was a child. My grandfather had made sure Shreya went to school so she had been indebted to our family. That evening he mother had been sick and so she had come to sweep and mop the floors. I didn’t notice her. I was listening to my ipod – with the volume at its maximum when I got her stench. It was like nobody in this town took baths. I had never lost my temper ever till that night. I guess it was all the vent up frustrations that came out. I just got up and pull her arm and took her to the bath room and turned on the shower. “Take a bath for god sakes”, I yelled. And then I realized what I had done. I was stunned not only by the fact of what I had done but what was before my eyes. The water highlighted her features in ways I never thought possible. My cock raged against my boxers. She stood there in front of me for what seemed like an eternity and I stared her body. She buried her face in her hands and ran out crying. I wanted to run after her and apologize. But I didn’t. All night I dreamt of her young wet body. I couldn’t sleep.

I expected her to have raised hell the next day and was preparing an explanation to give to her mother and my grandfather when he got back. But the explosion never came. She came back that evening to finish up the work for the day. Her mother was still sick. She was dressed very neatly in a green sari and a black blouse. She even had flowers in her hair. I hated flowers but I somehow got the feeling that young Miss Shreya had a crush on me and that’s the why the flowers! I walked up to her. She was on the floor on her fours mopping. I could see her cleavage and perky boobs bouncing. I couldn’t stand it.

Now I had been working towards a Phd and my research had revealed some amazing facts about the human mind. Some of the breakthrough’s that I had had, I decided not to report and took my thesis in a different direction for I thought humanity was not ready for such revelations. But secretly in my spare time I had been theorizing on the subject of brainwaves and connections made when one has a strong thought. I had come up with a theory to reinforce the so called animalistic thoughts a man or woman has subliminally. Mind you this was only re-enforcement. In layman’s terms- a thought needed to have occurred, a connection of neourons needed to have happened for it to be re-enforced. I was confident in her case she had a number of thoughts through the previous night about me just like I had had about her. I played my ipod by connecting it to the speakers and put on my noise cancellation headphones that I had so that I wouldn’t hear it. I was playing a special tune that I had converged on through theorization. She stopped working and I could see her mesmerized and then she fell asleep just as I expected. An hour later I woke her up and for her it was like a few seconds.

“Get up”, I said. “You are going to do whatever I say – is that understood?” I was just testing waters – my voice was firm. To my amazement she complied. “How old are you?” I asked… “18” she replied. I want you step out and throw your flowers in the garbage and spray this before you come back in” she walked out. I hate the scent of flowers. I watched her walk back in and I approached her. She was a little scared. I took her hand and walked to a couch and sat down – pulling her onto my lap suddenly and groping her gently. She struggled a bit. The more she struggled the more I was aroused and my cock raged through my pants against her ass. I couldn’t believe it but her nipples were breaking through her blouse. I stopped and she buried her face hands. “You know I don’t like flowers” I said sternly. She looked at me bewildered. I turned her around swiftly on my lap and spanked her hard- SPANK.

She squealed. I rubbed her ass and asked, ”You need to be punished Shreya- You knew I don’t like flowers and yet you were flaunting them today” SPANK SPANK SPANK… her hands came behind to protect her ass… and she said with a teary voice ,” I didn’t know … I wore flowers just for you… “ and then her face flushed pink… her sweet innocent face… SPANK SPANK SPANK… I smiled, “ What did you think of after you went home last night? Tell me … “She blushed… “I... thought… “And she buried her face in my legs.. I started playing with her nipples through her blouse… and she squealed… I pushed her petty coat all the way up and felt her through her panties. She couldn’t take it... she slid of me and ran into the other room. I had felt her wet… completely wet… I was really surprised... I ran after her.

I caught up with her and she buried her face in my chest… “I carried her to the basement… and lit a chandelier of candles…she looked so beautiful in the candle light ” You need to ask me permission before you leave my presence Shreya… I am going to punish you for that so that you learn. I want you to call me Master for the rest of the evening and remember if you forget to address me so… you will earn yourself 10 Spanks” I let her stand in the middle of the basement and brought an old wooden chair. I jerked her sari of her and her hands covered her chest as she looked away in innocent shyness. I wanted to thrust my cock into her right then.. forcibly … but I resisted.

I asked her to kneel down on the chair facing the chair’s back. I tied her hands to the top posts and her legs to the sides. She was quivering. I walked in front of her showed her a knife in my hands. She squealed in fear as I went back behind her and I slowly stripped her petty coat. I ripped the final bits and jerked her soaking wet panties down to showcase her beautiful bare ass. “ I want you to count”

SPANK “ One Master,,,,”

SPANK SPAN SPANK “ AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaah two three four Master”…..

SPANK “ Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Five master…”

I rubbed the walls of her pusssy gently… she raised her ass and mouned.. “SPANK!” “ AAAAAAH … SIX”

I bent forward and pinched her nipples hard and said “ Six What?” “ Oh god SIX MAster Sorry Master… “

“You know what happens if you don’t say Master” I took off my slipped and spanked her cherry ass hard… 10 times… SPANK… SPANK …SPANK… SPANK… SPANK… SPANK… SPANK… SPANK… SPANK!.... her scream sounded out a mixture of agony and pleasure…

“Do you want to feel me inside you?” I said milking her sensitive nipples… “Yes Master.. please master please Master” … I rubbed my cock along her thighs… and kept working her nipples and slowly I thrust myself inside her virgin pussy… blood streaked down my cock.. and I started thrusting as she gave small screams in between moans of pleasure…. I jabbed my fingers into her mouth and pressed against her and thrust hard… again and again and again….I bit into her neck…. And heard her boobs slap up and down through her blouse…. And she kept moaning… I had never had this intense an experience…

I pulled out of her and pressed against her ass as she said, “No master not there master… please master...” I pushed my wet cock into her small anal hole and she screamed… I clutched her boobs and thrust harder…. Tears streamed down her cheeks but she started working her ass.. Oh god! Her ass … oh God! She said, “Anything for…. Aaaaaaaaaah … u …aaaaaaaaaah master….” When she ended with Master I almost came… so... I pulled out... She looked behind in surprise…

I took off her bonds and ripped her blouse. Her boobs bounced in front of me. I picked her up and thrust my Cock into her pussy... She Screamed and held onto me as I made her bounce on me savagely biting her plump nipples… Bounce… Bounce… Bounce…. Bounce… “For whom are you bouncing your Boobs Shreya… Tell me…” … “For you Master… only for you Master!” Bounce… Bounce… Her face was full of surprise as to what she was feeling and then her mouth opened wide as her pussy clenched my cock and we both orgassmed… she buried her face on my shoulders almost ashamed that she was feeling pleasure…

I softly stroked her back and carried her back upstairs to the bedroom… I smiled as I lay her down and snuggled into her… she buried her head in my chest…