The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Girls

Chapter 10—Natasha: Chastity Vow

Natasha generally thought of herself as a pretty good Christian. She had never actually read any of the Bible, true, but she knew all eight commandments off by heart, and was great at telling other people when they were breaking them. She went to youth group every Wednesday (admittedly, she spent most of her time staring at the cute guys, but it was the attendance that was important) and most importantly, she was a virgin. She knew that it was a very Christian thing to be a virgin. So in order to keep her virginity, she had given out blowjobs to most of the guys she’d dated. Natasha had always thought she was a pretty good Christian for doing all this.

Today, however, she was starting to have second thoughts. Perhaps when God said you were meant to stay a virgin, he meant that you weren’t meant to let boys stick their cocks in ANY of your holes, or even give them handjobs! The more she thought about it, the more it made sense in her mind. What’s more, she thought that she remembered something about lusting after guys being a sin in itself. And Natasha lusted after a LOT of guys.

So at the end of first break, on the way to Gym class, Natasha sought out Kerin. Kerin was such a good Christian, she was sure to know.

“Well, Natasha, you’re right. It says in the Bible that if you lust after a guy, well, then that’s just as bad as having sex with him. And if you lust after a guy, then you’ll go to hell. Yes, to hell, where you’ll be hot, hot, hot for the rest of eternity, and demons will constantly be...poking you...sticking nasty things in all your crevices...” Erin trailed off, and Natasha decided to leave her to her thoughts. They must have been strange thoughts, because when Natasha looked back a few minutes later, Erin was still standing in the same position, and Natasha thought she even saw a bit of drool.

So lusting after guys was bad. Natasha had thought as much. She would have to take a break from having boyfriends for a while, at least until she got her spiritual life in order. Natasha didn’t want to face eternal torment.

In the change rooms, Natasha looked around. She saw one of the girls, Christy Radcliffe, going off into a change room, and decided to follow her. Christy wasn’t the kind of girl who Natasha normally talked to (Christy had piercings, and Natasha was pretty sure that God hated piercings.) but Christy hadn’t had a boyfriend for as long as Natasha had known her, and she wanted to know how it was done.

“Hey Christy, wait up.” Natasha called out, and Christy, flattered that one of the popular girls was paying attention to her, did.

“Heya Natasha. What’s doing?”

Natasha noticed Christy looking her up and down as she ran to catch up. Natasha was half-changed, wearing only her sports bra and panties. Proud of her looks, Natasha couldn’t help putting a little wiggle in her walk as she caught up, and when Christy looked at her in surprise, she just winked. Christy grinned back.

“Not a lot. I just wanted to ask you some questions, Christy.”

“No worries. Here, come in here while I get changed, we can talk there.”

As Christy took off her day clothes, Natasha noticed that she’d worn her normal bra and panties to school.

“I just wanted to ask you...you never seem to have a boyfriend. How do you get rid of your...you know, urges.”

“You mean what do I do when I get horny?” Christy nonchalantly replied, taking off her bra. Natasha looked at her boobs—it was always good to compare yourself to other girls. Makes you know how good you look naked, comparitively. Christy had some damn fine tits. Natasha felt the unexpected urge to fondle them, but reasoned that she must just want to know what they felt like in comparison to hers. Christy’s must have been a B-cup, maybe a C-cup.

“Yeah, what do you do when you get horny?” Natasha asked, blushing slightly. She didn’t normally use words like “horny”. God didn’t like it. But she was doing a fact-finding mission.

“Well, you can do several things. Do you ever masturbate?” Christy replied, grinning when she saw that Natasha was transfixed by her boobs.

“Masturwhaturbate?” Natasha asked. She decided to see if her own tits were as big when compared to Christy’s, “Do you mind if I take off my bra?”

“No, not at all. Masturbating. It’s what you do to get rid of, you know, urges.”

Natasha took off her bra. Her breasts were definitely bigger than Christy’s, at a definite C-cup, though Christy’s had a bit less sag. Christy’s nipples were slightly bigger, and pink where Natasha’s were brown, and Natasha was surprised to realise they were erect. Not nearly as surprised as she was to discover that her own were erect, however.

“How do you do that?” Natasha asked. She had finished her breast appraisal, but couldn’t stop staring at Christy’s nipples.

“Here, do you want me to show you?” Christy asked, hardly believing her luck.

“Sure!” Natasha replied, enthusiastically.

“Okay, watch my hand.” Christy said, and took off her panties.

“Eeeeew!” cried Natasha, disgusted. “What on earth are you doing?”

“It’s called masturbating. Everyone does it.”

“Everyone?”

“Everyone.”

Natasha knew that if everyone did it, then it couldn’t really be a sin. If everyone did it, then Kerin would have to do it, and Natasha knew that Kerin didn’t sin.

“Okay then, show me.”

Christy sat down on the bench, and started to masturbate. Natasha sat down on the floor and watched, engrossed.

“You see, there are several ways you can do this. You can stroke the slit, or you can use a finger to go in and out, or you can just go for the clitoris.”

“The clitoris? Where’s that?”

“Here,” Christy offered, “Let me show you. You sit here.”

As Natasha sat where Christy had been a few seconds ago, she took off her panties. The two girls stood there, nude, looking at each other. Natasha was surprised to find that she was panting slightly. Christy reached forward, and started to finger Natasha.

“Oh, oh god.” Natasha gasped, “Oh, this is good. This is gooooood. How come you’re so good at this?”

“Just lucky, I s’pose,” Christy grinned. “I’ll tell you what would feel even better though...”

“What?” panted Natasha, as Christy’s fingers continued their magic.

“If I used my mouth.”

“Oh god, oh Jesus Christ, oh my almighty Lord” Natasha cried, “Oh God, do it.”

Christy used her fingers open Natasha, and used her tongue, sliding up and down her slit, and occasionally running it over Natasha’s clitoris.

“Oh, oh fuck, oh fuck me, oh fuck me Jesus Christ” Natasha blasphemed, “You are a fucking God, Christy.”

Christy said something in reply, but it was absorbed by Natasha’s cunt. As Natasha thrashed around, her cries of joy got louder and louder

“Oh, father son and the holy ghost, Mary Magdalene, fucking Jesus Christ’s cock, oh God, what’s happening!?”

Natasha had no idea that anything could feel this good. Christy’s tongue in her vagina felt better than the time that she had let her boyfriend finger her. He hadn’t been very good, and so after a few minutes, Natasha had given him a blowjob just to make him stop. Now Natasha knew what he’d been going for—this feeling of absolute bliss.

In a flash, Natasha realised what this was. She was doing a good, Christian thing by not being with any guys, so this must be what connecting to God felt like. She’d heard some of the cute Christian guys at youth group rabbiting on about connecting to God—at the time, she’d been focussing more on what they looked like naked, but now she realised why they were so excited. It felt fucking GREAT.

As Natasha thought about the holiness of her current situation, she suddenly became aware that something was happening, she was building to something. As Christy ran her tongue over Natasha’s clit one last, time, Natasha felt a moment of pure bliss, and could have sworn she felt God looking straight at her.

“Ohmyfuckinggod, I love you!” Natasha screamed, and came. Hard.

Christy just smiled up at her, and waited as Natasha’s orgasm subsided.

“Oh, Christy, thank-you! Oh, how can I ever repay you?”

“Well, you know, it’s customary to return the favour. It’s only manners.”

Natasha thought about this for a minute. She knew that God loved good manners. Natasha blinked twice, and knelt in front of Christy. She slowly leant forward, licking her lips, until they reached Christy’s cunt. Tentatively, she stuck her tongue out, and licked at Christy. She didn’t taste anything in particular, just felt some hair on her tongue.

Christy sighed, and Natasha knew that they were on a limited time scale here. The other girl’s in gym would be wondering why they were taking so long to get changed. Natasha leant forward, and stuck her tongue into Christy’s pussy as far as it could go.

Both girls gasped. Christy was amazed; Natasha had obviously never eaten pussy before, but she seemed to know exactly where to stick her tongue. Natasha was amazed to discover that she liked—nay, LOVED—the taste of Christy’s pussy. Putting her hands on Christy’s thighs for support, she dove in, trying to get as much cunt juice on her tongue as she could. Christy squirmed and squealed above her, but Natasha didn’t even notice, just enjoying the taste.

“Oh, Natasha, oh God...” Christy cried, a bit louder than she intended. Christy briefly wondered if the girls outside could hear them, but realised that Natasha’s screams had been louder than hers. With the knowledge that she could safely scream whatever she liked as loudly as she liked, Christy brought her hands up to her nipples, and scooted forward on the bench.

Meanwhlie, Natasha had discovered a little nub at the top of Christy’s snatch. This must be the “clitoris” she was talking about. It was quite fun to rub her tongue over it, and watch Christy’s reaction. She could tell that Christy was close to orgasm, so she decided to try to get as much of that wonderful flavour as she could before she’d have to stop.

Christy was blown away. Natasha had more enthusiasm, skill, and passion than any other partner she’d ever had, and Christy had been the resident lesbian for the past few years, with quite a few girls. She had never suspected that Natasha swung that way; that whole “good little Christian girl” persona must have just been an act. But this was all moot right now—as Natasha tried to get as much of her tongue into Christy’s cunt as she could, Christy started cumming,

Slurping down as much of the gushing juices as she could, Natasha found herself more satisfied than she’d ever felt, even more than she’d been after her orgasm a few minutes ago. What’s more, she hadn’t even lusted after a guy during the entire session, so she knew that it was all okay with God.

As the two emerged from the change room, most of the other girls stared at them with smirks on their face. Natasha didn’t understand why—didn’t they realise that sex with girls was one of the best things a good Christian girl could do?