The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Girls

Chapter 4—Kerin: Red Hot

Kerin arrived at lunch a few minutes late—her meeting with the new guidance counsellor had taken longer than expected. She looked around for one of her friends. Everyone seemed to be engaged in conversation already. Mona seemed to be missing, as was Alex. Kerin had noticed Alex leaving the guidance counsellor as she exited, so that certainly couldn’t be where she was.

No, wait. Alexandra wasn’t missing—she was just with the large group of boys who sat nearby. She seemed to be the centre of attention; the Asian girl was sitting in the middle of the group, laughing loudly at their jokes, and every now and again she would reach over and touch one of them on the leg. Kerin shook her head disapprovingly. A good little Christian girl, she didn’t believe in getting close to boys until she was married, and she would NEVER act like that. Kerin watched as Alex blinked twice provocatively at one of the boys; he looked as surprised as Kerin felt. Alex was normally quite a shy girl.

Kerin considered herself to be the moral voice of the group. She would lecture any of the girls if they wore clothes which she considered to be too trampy, and while she enjoyed gossip as much as the rest of them, she would pretend not to be interested when they started to talk about who had slept with who. She was also the mediator; if two of the girls had a fight, more often than not it was Kerin who brought them back together.

Kerin’s last boyfriend and her had broken up when Kerin had refused to go “all the way.” Kerin knew that lust was a sin, and so she would only make out until she started to feel a stirring in her loins, at which point she would break it off, and insist that she was driven home. Natasha was the other Christian in the group, however Kerin knew for a fact that she had gone to “third base” with a boy, actually putting her mouth on his...thing.

Kerin shuddered at the thought.

Katrina’s bag was open, and Kerin spotted some red nail polish. It was more gaudy than anything she’d normally wear, but it called to her for some reason. Katrina was deep in conversation with Gemma, and Kerin was sure that she wouldn’t mind...

Kerin sat alone, and started to put the red nail polish on. She thought about the last Youth Group meeting she’d been to. They’d had one of those negro ministers in, who had ranted about the dangers of sin, and the perils of hell. It had been very interesting, though of course the entire group had pretended to be scandalised by the enthusiasm that the man showed. Religion was meant to be much more sedate and peaceful, not passionate.

He had spoken at great lengths about hell, and it was this subject that she thought about now. Hell was, of course, the center of all sins. Sins such as lust. Kerin had only felt the faintest flickerings of lust before, but she had been assured that it was a horrible, disgusting thing, which seperated you from God.

So Hell, as the place most seperated from God, must be full of lust. Full of naked, writhing bodies, people sweating, rubbing up against each other, groping, touching, licking, fucking...why, hell must be like one non-stop orgy. Everyone always, constantly horny, constantly getting it off with each other, with other sinners, with demons, with Satan himself...

Kerin shook her head, and blinked twice. That certainly wasn’t the kind of thoughts that a good little Christian girl such as herself was meant to have. Of course, it was Biblical, so it couldn’t be too bad. She was fairly sure that the Bible told everyone of faith that they had to focus on Hell for a few minutes each day. To scare yourself out of sin, that kind of thing.

Sex was almost a sin in itself, so Heaven almost certainly wouldn’t be a place where people could freely fornicate. No, all the sex in the afterlife would have to be going on in hell. There were so many sinful ways to have sex, they were probably having sex all the time just to fit it in. Anal sex, homo-sexual sex, incestual sex, bestiality...Kerin could imagine herself in hell, simultaneously being pleasured anally by a dog, fellating her father, while her mother licked her out...

Kerin realised that she was no longer painting her nails, she was simply sitting there, breathing heavily, her face flushed, her...“nether-regions” all hot and bothered.

No, this couldn’t be right. Perhaps it wasn’t hell she was supposed to think about—that would surely only lead one down the wrong path. It must be sin; as a good Christian, she was supposed to reflect on sin, and how bad it was.

Stealing, that was a sin. Yes, Kerin thought, as she continued to apply Katrina’s nail-polish to her nails, she was the kind of girl who would never steal. That was simply wrong.

Using the Lord’s name in vain. That was the kind of action that certainly wasn’t allowed. Kerin was very careful to use swearwords like “Gosh” and “Well now”, to maintain her sinless soul.

Kerin looked around for inspiration, and saw Dominic, a cute boy who went to her church. Having sex with Dominic, that would surely be a sin. Pre-marital sex, lust, using a condom...they were all major, major sins.

Yes, having sex with Dominic, that would be incredibly naughty. Kerin tried to imagine how such a situation would occur. Perhaps they’d both be sitting in church, listening intently to the priest. Kerin’s eyes and mind would wander, and she’d notice that Dominic had an erection. Perhaps he’d notice her noticing it, and he’d gesture for her to follow him.

The two of them would creep out, and sneak out the back. Without saying a word, Dominic would drop his trousers, and she would see his...erect member, pointing straight at her. She would lower her underpants. Since she was wearing a dress, she wouldn’t have to strip any more, but if she was sinning anyway, she might as well completely remove her dress, and her bra.

She would be standing there, completely nude, in front of Dominic, watching the effect that her heaving breasts, her sweaty, flushed body would have on his manhood. He would be unable to control himself, he’d grab her, and kiss her passionately, his hand upon her womanhood.

She’d spin around, and he would plunge straight into her. Kerin had no idea how it would feel, but she was sure that it would be deliciously sinful, naughty beyond belief...copulating in a church, that would be a sin above all else.

He would continue to thrust into her, and perhaps the sound they were making, the grunts, the pants of pleasure, the little squeals that she would be sure to emit, perhaps this would cause the congregation to wonder what was happening. The minister would open the thin partition that separated the back room from the main pulpit, and suddenly their sinful, wicked actions would be apparent to the entire church. Her parents, all of her fellow Christians would see what a naughty, sinful, wicked girl she was.

But perhaps Dominic would have his eyes shut, and he wouldn’t know that they were being watched. He would continue to ram into her, and despite herself, she would start to orgasm, cumming in front of everyone who held her to such high standards, everyone would see what a slut, what a harlot, what a Jezebel whore she was...

Kerin realised that once again, she’d stopped painting her nails. She opened her eyes, and looked down at her red nails. To her surprise, they, along with the rest of her hand, were fondling her breast, while her other hand was gently rubbing her nether-regions. Masturbation, that was certainly a sin. She looked around but it seemed that fortuitously, no one had noticed her actions. She was in a relatively secluded part of the school yard, and everyone else was busy—the girls with their conversations, and all the nearby guys with Alex, who was continuing to be extremely friendly.

Kerin’s lips tightened once more. That Alex, now she was a tramp. She was there, actively flirting with several boys. Kerin was a good girl, she knew that she’d never do anything like that. Just like she’d never steal, just like she’d never use the Lord’s name in vain.

Going back to painting her nails, Kerin was quite happy with herself. She was a good girl, and as long as she continued her daily prayer, meditation, and sin visualisation, she was sure that she’d remain a good girl for years to come. Kerin looked up, and noticed Dominic passing by again. He gave her a friendly wave, and in return, she winked, and licked her lips.