The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Girls

Chapter 8—Carly: Sex Lessons

Halfway across town, Carly was sitting alone in her room, thinking about sex. She had finished her chores around the farm, and was now relaxing cross-legged on her bed, absent-mindedly patting her dog Alistair.

A lot of the girls at her school had started to have sex lately, she realised. More girls than she’d previously thought. Before you knew it, even the really uptight girls like Kerin and Liesel would probably be having sex. And Carly didn’t want to be left behind.

Carly was a natural blonde, both in hair colour and in temperament. She wasn’t one of the most attractive girls in the school, but her country girl look was appealing, and she had a nice enough body to fit in with the popular group. Mostly she played on the “girl-next-door” look, with overalls and jeans, but she had been known to get away with the occasional knee-length shirt, or revealing top. She had tanned shoulders, which she showed off only slightly more than her tanned cleavage.

Despite her attractiveness, however, Carly had never had a real boyfriend. She had always been too shy, or too busy, or perhaps a combination of the two. Scratching behind Alistair’s ear, she wondered what she was going to do when every other girl she knew was having sex. Carly didn’t want to be left out...but the fact was that she was completely inexperienced when it came to sex. She’d never even seen a penis, let alone touched one.

Well, obviously working with animals as much as she did, she’d seen penises before. In fact, when the horses were in heat, it was hard to miss them. But that was completely different...

Or was it?

Perhaps pensises worked the same no matter what species they were attached to. Carly did have to practice operating a penis after all...perhaps this was the easiest way.

Carly sat up, and Alistair rolled over onto his back. She could see his penis now, it was pink, and a few inches long. Carly slowly, tentatively reached down, until she was touching it. It felt rubbery, and as she played with it, it started to grow. She had heard about this somewhere, if it grew, that meant that the guy liked you. Clearly, Alistair liked her, as she continued to play with his penis, and it kept on growing, stopping at around 5 or 6 inches.

Carly continued to stroke Alistair’s penis, it was surprisingly easy for her small cool hands to work on. Of course, she reasoned, she would have to learn a bit about her own privates while she was educating herself—it would be embarrassing if she was in the middle of sex, and couldn’t answer a question about her own parts!

Continuing to work one of her hands up and down his rod, Carly slowly unbuttoned her jeans with the other hand, lowered her soaked panties, and started exploring her own (increasingly wet) pussy.

After a few minutes of bliss, Carly realised that Alistair was going to orgasm shortly. She wasn’t sure what she should do; she couldn’t have him cumming on her sheets, or on the carpet. Of course she /was/ trying to learn more about the penis, and she felt that she’d mastered stroking by now...

Without any more hesitation, Carly got down on her knees, leaving Alistair up on the bed, and lowered her mouth over his cock. She couldn’t think of it as a penis any more...penises were what little boys had. For something that was as beautiful as Alistair’s though, it needed a better name. She was surprised to find that it was relatively tasteless; the hole at the end tasted salty, but the rest just tasted like skin. She managed to fit about 3 or 4 inches into her mouth the first go, a bit more the bob after that, and soon she was sucking on the entire 6 inches of her dog’s cock.

She felt so proud.

She could feel the end of Alistair’s cock meeting the back of her throat on each thrust, while one hand massaged her breasts, and the other was hard at work on her pussy. No wonder those girls had started having sex...if it was as fantastic as this, she was suprised people weren’t fucking all the time. She was getting some great experience, she’d have to thank Alistair for helping her later. If what she was doing right now wasn’t thanks enough, that is.

She could feel Alistair’s thrusting getting faster and faster, and she herself was building to some kind of a peak as well. She started to massage the dog’s cock with her tongue on every inward thrust, while filling herself with two fingers, moving in and out of her wet cunt. Suddenly, Alistair froze mid-thrust, and she could feel her mouth being filled with a saltly goo. She had never felt so sexy in her life, and as one hand pinched her nipple, and she put a third finger into her needy pussy, she found herself orgasming as well. If she hadn’t had her mouth full, she would have been screaming in ecstacy.

A few seconds later, Carly lay back on the carpet, exhausted. She played with the cum in her mouth for a while before swallowing it, and looked up to Alistair. He was licking himself, still erect, but as she watched, his cock deflated, until it was the small pink penis that she’d seen earlier.

Carly blinked twice, and smiled. She was no longer the inexperienced girl she’d been at the beginning of the night, no. She was almost a pro—she certainly knew how to make her man happy.

All she needed now was someone to make her his bitch.