The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Glab Rmid Amab

Kvuilmj gambsk gw yo Vmgeuwb kqvvweguek, zlgawqg zawy galk kgweo zwqjx butue amtu puub zelggub.

Chapter 2

It was three forty-five before Carlotta Castellano got out of bed. Her head was throbbing, her mouth was dry, and she wasn’t alone.

Carlotta loved her job. No, more than that—her job was her life. It was always on her mind, whether she was at the store, vegging out in front of the TV, even on a date: her job was always there, tucked away in the corner of her brain.

Except last night.

For some reason, last night she hadn’t thought about work at all. She’d done something that she couldn’t remember doing since she was a teenager—she’d followed a whim. She hadn’t thought about the fact that she had work in the morning, she hadn’t thought about the consequences of going out drinking, and she certainly hadn’t been thinking about work when she’d picked up a stranger and brought him back to her place.

Weirdest of all, she didn’t regret it. In fact, as she slipped out of bed and got dressed (no time for a shower) she peeked over at the man laying in her bed, and wished that she had time to go down on him again.

She didn’t even know his name. After her fifth shot, Carlotta had pulled him into the bathroom at the bar, unzipped his pants, and slowly, lovingly gone down on him until he’d cum in her mouth.

Then she’d invited him back to her place, and gone down on him twice more.

He’d been a bit disappointed when she hadn’t wanted to fuck him, but for whatever reason she wasn’t in the mood. Perhaps this was another callback to her teenage days—in her youth, Carlotta had been…not exactly “scared” of sex, but unwilling to take that step into adulthood.

And so while she’d been far from a saint as a teenage girl, Carlotta hadn’t actually lost her virginity until she was twenty-one. She’d spent the first half-decade of her sexually active years giving head…and as a result, she’d gotten spectacularly good at it.

As Carlotta road through the streets, her smile never disappeared. She’d left a note for the man in her house—she’d peeked in his wallet to learn his name, having not actually bothered learning it the previous night.

Along with the instructions on how to lock up behind himself, she’d included her number and an offer to call any time. She didn’t know if he would—Carlotta suspected that men weren’t particularly interested in turning random bar hookups into recurring encounters—but she could only hope.

Arriving at work, Carlotta dove straight into it. The morning passed in a blur—just as she’d not spent any time the previous night thinking about work, she spent the entire first half of her shift that day with her mind firmly on the job.

It wasn’t until her number two came in that her focus was suddenly lost. His name was Jason—they’d been working together for the past six months without issue, but the moment he entered the small kitchen, Carlotta was unable to concentrate.

Instead, she found herself watching him out of the corner of her eye. He was almost half a decade older than her—a lot of men his age would have taken issue with being ordered around by someone younger and less experienced than themselves, but Jason had always respected Carlotta’s position, and their working relationship had always been great as a result.

From the moment he started his shift, Carlotta’s mind kept kept wandering.

Specifically, she kept thinking about his cock.

“Come on girl,” she muttered to herself. “One night of fun and now you’re sex-crazed?”

“What was that, boss?” he asked from the other side of the kitchen, and she shook her head in exasperation.

“Nothing, Jace,” she replied, and was horrified when her eyes flicked down to his pants.

She blushed a furious red and tried to focus on her work for the rest of the shift. But it was like trying not to think of pink elephants—in constantly chiding herself for thinking about her workmate’s dick, his dick was firmly implanted in her mind for the rest of the shift.

On her way out, as a silent apology for her odd behavior, Carlotta decided to clean some dishes for Jason.

“What’s this?” she said, as she reached the bottom of the pile.

“Yesterday’s special,” Jason said, leaning over her shoulder to see what she was pointing at. She wondered if he was as aware as she was that his dick was just inches from her body.

She wondered if it was hard. She wondered if she could make it hard.

She wondered what it would taste like.

“Alphabetti spaghetti?” Carlotta asked, shaking herself out of the dirty thoughts that refused to leave her head.

“Yeah, someone ordered it again.”

“Weird.”

“You’re telling me.”

“No, I mean…check that out.”

Fourteen pieces of spaghetti had been laid out in a perfectly straight line, evenly spaced.

They read “Yhcsobh sp h khkf.”

Carlotta’s head swam slightly, and as she staggered back she realized that Jason had done the same thing. She grabbed onto him for support, and to her delight, he did the same.

“Are you okay?” she said softly, picturing his body leaning forward, his mouth pressing against hers, his pants coming undone and revealing his thick, hard cock…

“Yeah,” he frowned, and Carlotta realized that she was practically panting with lust.

God, what had gotten into her? She’d spent so long building up a professional relationship between them, she’d worked so hard to get where she was. Now she was seriously thinking of throwing it all away, for what?

So she could get his cock into her mouth for a few minutes.

“I gotta go,” she gasped, and as she grabbed her jacket and bike helmet, Carlotta realized that she needed to get whatever was happening to her out of her system.

Maybe she’d see if Matilda wanted to hit the town with her that night.