The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Glab Rmid Amab

Ciuiulic, vfgjs wcayokscmu fkebicf gf wdimogjs. Ovo ovo ovo.

Chapter 3

Carlotta was proud of herself.

Remembering how hard it had been to get out of bed the previous morning, she’d had a relatively early night. Unfortunately (but unsurprisingly), Matilda had a date that night, and so Carlotta had gone out alone.

Unlike the previous night, she hadn’t had anything to drink. Instead, she’d treated it as a mission.

The goal: to get all this built-up sexual frustration out of her system.

The first bar she’d gone to had been mostly empty, and so Carlotta had sat and chatted to the bartender. He was short, a little bit dumpy—basically the exact opposite of her type.

But she’d reminded herself that tonight wasn’t about finding true love, and so she’d turned up the charm—the young chef had giggled at all his jokes, batted her eyelids, and after enough time had passed that she didn’t feel like a slut for doing so, asked him to join her out the back for a cigarette.

Carlotta didn’t smoke.

The moment they were outside, she’d pressed her body against his, enjoying the feeling of his hands roaming around her body, the taste and texture of his tongue slipping into her mouth. And then, while he was still reeling from the kiss, she’d slipped to her knees, unbuttoned his pants, and less than five minutes later was joyfully swallowing his seed.

Carlotta had let him get back to his job and moved onto the next bar.

Gilliestone was a trendy area of town, and so there were several bars and clubs in a row. At eleven o’clock, Carlotta had called it a night, going home to sleep soundly after sucking more than a dozen different cocks.

If that didn’t get it out of her system, she knew nothing would.

At work the next day, Jason had kept a safe distance from his boss, and Carlotta had done the same. The strange attraction to her second-in-command was still there, but it wasn’t quite as urgent as it had been the previous day.

She got the impression that he was as embarrassed by their interaction as she’d been, and it occurred to her that he valued their working relationship as much as she did. It was important to maintain it.

Tempting though it was to constantly revisit the image of herself on her knees in front of him.

The shift passed uneventfully, except for the flurry of red hair as Matilda came into the kitchen with a question. Carlotta looked up, excited to chat to the cafe’s resident hottie, but before she could ask what was happening, Jason stepped in.

“What’s wrong, love?” he asked, turning on the charm, and a few minutes later Matilda flounced out again, the issue solved.

“What’d Matilda want?”

“Just checking that we were still doing the alphabet spaghetti.”

“For real?”

For the first time that day, Carlotta was distracted by something other than how hot her coworkers were. It had just been a light-hearted joke, but if it was proving that popular, maybe it was worth adding to the menu permanently. Carlotta made a mental note to suggest it to Paul the next time she saw him.

“I’m gonna…make sure Matilda is okay,” she muttered. Jason shot her an odd look, but didn’t say anything.

* * *

“Hey!”

“Oh, hey!”

Matilda shot the chef a grateful grin, and without even thinking about it, Carlotta began helping gather plates.

“Aren’t you on for another couple of hours?”

“Oh, yeah. I just wanted to see you…”

Carlotta trailed off. Why had she said that? Why was she blushing, and why was her heart racing? She was just talking to a co-worker…it wasn’t even like Jason, where she kept wondering what he’d look like while having his cock sucked.

Matilda was just…well, gorgeous.

“Okay?”

The red-headed beauty was looking at Carlotta strangely, and she realized that she was standing in the middle of her cafe, gawking at the waitress.

“I mean, uh, after last night.”

“What happened last night?”

“I mean, after we didn’t get a chance to talk last night.”

What the hell was wrong with her? Last night she’d managed to seduce fourteen men without getting tongue-tied once. Now, just a few minutes of chatting to Matilda and she had practically forgotten her own name.

“What did you want to talk about?”

“Nothing! Just wanted to, uh…”

Again, Carlotta was lost for words. This time, Matilda took pity on her.

“We should hang out soon, yeah?”

“Yeah! How about tomorrow night?”

“I’ve got an exam. The night after?”

“Yes!”

In truth, Carlotta had no idea what she had on that night, but she would have skipped her own birthday party to spend some time with Matilda.

“I’ll see you then, yeah?”

“Yeah.”

Carlotta started heading back to the kitchen. She might be obsessing over Jason’s meaty cock, but at least she could talk to him without embarrassing herself. She couldn’t resist one last peek at Matilda’s long, auburn hair, and was surprised to see a puzzled look on the young beauty’s face.

“What’s wrong?”

Matilda just pointed at the mostly-finished bowl of spaghetti. Nineteen letters had been deliberately placed around the rim of the bowl:

“Xkzqq re pwsz pza bwkx.”

The two girls stared at it, and the room swam for a few minutes, until Carlotta forced herself to snap out of it.

“That’s so weird,” she muttered, and when she turned to face Matilda, was once again almost overwhelmed by her friend’s good looks. She pressed on.

“I saw a message like that, uh, tomorrow. Yesterday. And the day before. Isn’t that weird?”

“Yeah…” Matilda said, her voice slightly shaky.

“Anyway!” Carlotta yelped, far too loudly, “I’ll see you tomorrow. The next day! I’ll see you the day after tomorrow.”

“You’ll probably see me tomorrow, as well,” Matilda smiled, and Carlotta laughed until she once more felt light-headed.