The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Glab Rmid Amab

Xir uzfql ajdiqml?

Chapter 6:

Carlotta woke up with a smile, minutes before her alarm was due to start blaring.

She’d had such a wonderful day off.

As planned, she’d gone home to nap. The young chef had been so full of nervous energy, however, that she couldn’t even get a wink of sleep—instead, she’d resorted to laying on her bed, trembling with excitement.

Matilda.

She was going to get to spend the night with Matilda.

Carlotta didn’t doze, not even for a moment. Instead, she lay in bed, thinking of the young waitress, wishing she knew more about her. When did she start working for the cafe? How long had they been in each other’s life?

Had she ever mentioned having a girlfriend?

When Carlotta’s alarm went off, she was already up, rifling through her wardrobe, trying to find the perfect outfit. An outfit that said “Yes, of course I want to fuck you” but also “of course, if you’re not into that, this is just a hangout with friends.”

It was a thin line, but finally Carlotta felt like she’d found the perfect item of clothing. A red sundress, with a strap over each shoulder. No bra, no panties, but the material was thick enough that her nipples wouldn’t be clearly visible.

She just hoped Matilda would like it.

Carlotta arrived at the bar more than twenty minutes early. As she sat there, sipping at her water, several men recognized her from her escapades from the previous few nights. With great reluctance, Carlotta turned down their advances—tonight, she was here for Matilda. Gorgeous, stunning, incredibly sexy Matilda.

Just as friends. If that was what Matilda wanted.

With a shiver of pleasure, Carlotta realized she’d do most anything Matilda wanted.

Five minutes after their scheduled meeting time, Matilda walked in, and Carlotta’s jaw dropped at the sight of the redheaded waitress waltzing through the door.

Her dress looked like it was made of a few pieces of loose cloth, casually draped over her perfect body. With every step, the cloth shifted and flowed, threatening to expose more hidden freckles than Carlotta had ever dreamed of seeing.

Matilda’s face lit up with a bright smile at the sight of the nervous chef, and greeted her with a hug.

“Sorry I’m late,” she said, but Carlotta couldn’t find the words for a coherent response. “Were you waiting long?”

When she didn’t get a response, she continued.

“Anyway, to make up for it—first round is on me. You like bloody marys, yeah?”

The last time Carlotta had ordered a bloody mary, she’d thrown it out after two sips, but she was horrified to find herself nodding dumbly in response, and worse—gulping the horrid concoction down when it arrived.

The alcohol served to loosen her tongue, and soon she and her waitress friend were giggling as they swapped horror stories about the service industry, and Carlotta found herself ordering another round of the tomato-based beverage.

“So,” Matilda said pointedly as Carlotta sipped at the drink, trying to stop her nose from screwing up from the taste. “Are you single?”

“Well…”

Before she could work out how to describe her past week, Matilda had already continued, a pointed look on her face.

“You can’t be serious,” she said firmly. “With a body like yours? You could have any man here!”

Carlotta’s cheeks burned at the compliment, and her entire body froze as Matilda’s hand landed on her knee. The redhead didn’t seem to notice as she pointed to a man sitting alone at the end of the bar.

“Him,” she said decisively.

“Hmm?”

“You could have any man here. I’ve decided you’re going to have him.”

“I’m…I’m going to…”

“Right now,” Matilda said, and although her freckle-covered face was split with a grin, Carlotta could tell that she wasn’t kidding around.

The waitress’s hand slid higher up Carlotta’s dress, and her pink lips moved to the chef’s ear.

“Come on,” she whispered. “It’ll be fun.”

Before Carlotta’s thoughts could fight their way through the alcohol and lust, she found herself planting her pert behind next to the strange man.

“Hi,” she said with a smile. “Buy a girl a drink?”

* * *

“Oh my god,” Matilda slurred. “I couldn’t believe it when you grabbed the bouncer’s crotch.”

“You told me to!” Carlotta said, stumbling slightly as she followed the red hair down the dark lane.

“I know,” Matilda said with a happy sigh. “But I can’t believe you did it. He could have kicked you out!”

“But he didn’t,” Carlotta smiled. “He took his break, instead.”

“Was he big? I bet he was big.”

“He was so big. It tasted so good.”

“Good. This one’s mine.”

“Oh,” Carlotta said, glad that the darkness hid her blush. “Well, I had a…um…thanks for…”

“Don’t be silly,” Matilda said, grabbing Carlotta’s behind and pulling their bodies together. “You’re coming in.”

“I’m coming in,” Carlotta echoed softly. They were naked before they hit the bedroom.

* * *

The next afternoon, she’d finally gone home and gotten a full night’s sleep. The pair had attempted to nap briefly that morning, but found themselves unable to keep their hands and mouths off each other. Everything about Matilda turned Carlotta on, and she had been amazed and delighted when she’d found that the redheaded babe shared the sentiment.

The waitress had left her with a few instructions before leaving. What to wear to work the next day—she’d been very specific—and what to do with Jason. Just as she was approaching orgasm, Matilda had asked Carlotta what she thought of her assistant chef, and the young woman had pantingly told her the truth.

“Good,” Matilda had said with a smile, using two fingers to take Carlotta over the edge. “I had hoped you’d say that.”

And so it was with a spring in her step and a hint of nervousness in her heart that Carlotta had awoken, prepared for work, and dressed in accordance with the ginger’s demands.