The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Glab Rmid Amab

Sqelh wug ouz zbenxli.

Chapter 9

Carlotta awoke at three am—she’d set her alarm earlier than normal, because she had further to travel.

After work the previous day, she’d considered going back to Matilda’s for another night of fun. She knew she’d be welcome…but for some reason, she’d wanted something else.

Something more.

Jason was a great guy—and he had a great cock. But even after her brief dizzy spell, after she’d returned her boss’s bowl to the kitchen and let the chef spend a few minutes feeling her up, she’d decided that Matilda could have him all to herself that night (she was such a babe).

No, Carlotta decided to go on the prowl again.

She could have returned to the string of clubs and bars that she was getting increasingly familiar with, but again, she wanted something more than that. She wanted a place where she could really let loose.

And so the young chef had gotten in contact with a few of her old high-school friends, two boys who she knew had just started their second year of college.

Carlotta had gotten a few recommendations from them, and proceeded to head to the rowdiest college party that she could find. It was a few miles away, but she knew it would be worth the travel.

She was right.

The twenty-three-year old had dressed in her skimpiest new outfit: a blue top (with no bra underneath, of course) showing off her midriff and hard nipples, and a skirt that was begging for an excuse to show off her thong underwear.

Carlotta found the party, entered the most crowded room she could find, and made her way to the college boys playing beer pong.

Within two minutes, she was topless. Within five, she was naked. And less than ten minutes after she’d entered the party, she was splayed out on a bed, one cock in her mouth and one making its way deep into her ass.

In the two years since she’d lost her virginity, Carlotta had never found the time or inclination to attempt anal sex. She wouldn’t even have thought to suggest it, except for the first college boy she’d dared to lick beer off her tits had made a few comments about her “perfect, pert ass”, and she didn’t see any reason to stop him from doing what he wanted with it.

Fortunately for them both, he knew exactly what he was doing. Half an hour after arriving at the party, Carlotta’s pussy was dripping onto the stranger’s bed as she matched her orgasm with his.

The sight of the naked, nubile young woman cumming with a cock up her ass was all that was required to make her other new friend cum, and soon Carlotta was enthusiastically swallowing his seed down.

As they awkwardly stepped back, she flipped over, delighted to see that a crowd had formed.

“Who’s next?” she asked with a huge grin, and threw her hands up with excitement as the group of men all began advancing upon her.

* * *

After arriving at work, Carlotta was surprised to see that she wasn’t the first one there. Matilda and Jason started their shifts well after she did, and considering what she suspected they’d been up to the previous night, there was no way they’d be coming into work a minute earlier than they had to.

“Hello?” she called out, opening the unlocked door.

There was no answer.

“Hello?” she repeated. The lights were on, and she knew that no matter how distracted they were, Matilda and Jason would never forget to lock up—or turn off the lights at the end of a shift.

Picking up a frying-pan, Carlotta made her way into the main cafe.

“Hello?” she said again.

“Carlotta?”

With a start, she dropped the frying-pan. It hit the floor with a loud clatter.

“Paul! You scared the life out of me.”

“I’m sorry,” he said, rubbing his bald head. “I didn’t…I mean…”

“What on earth are you doing in this early?”

“I, uh…”

Her boss looked more nervous than she’d ever seen him.

“Well, I, uh…I wanted to talk to you.”

“Oh?”

“Yes.”

Paul gestured for her to sit. She took a stool, and leaned back against the bench where people sat to drink coffee and stare out of the window.

“Look, I hate to ask, but…did you go into my office yesterday?”

“Yeah,” Carlotta answered. “Is that a problem?”

“Well, no, it’s just…I just…well, I left a little note.”

“I didn’t see any notes,” she said with a smile. He really seemed to be freaked out by something.

“Yes, it wasn’t really a normal sort of note. And it wasn’t meant for you. It was meant for Matilda.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. You see, I’ve…well, did you see anything unusual?”

The young woman crinkled her nose as she thought.

“Not that I can think of,” she said. “I just grabbed the bowl of spaghetti…—“

She was interrupted by a shocked yelp from her boss.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Did you, um, did you happen to look at it?”

“I did…”

“Oh dear. Oh deary dear. I’m so sorry. This is…well, this is all my fault.”

“Is it?”

“Yes. I…”

Paul sighed.

“I suppose I owe it to you to explain.”

Carlotta sat back as her boss poured his heart out. He explained that it had been months since his wife and he had made love. He explained that when she’d suggested the new pasta dish, he’d seen it as an opportunity. He’d invited her in for lunch, but she hadn’t seen it—she’d stormed out after another fight, and after he returned from following her, the plate had been gone.

“And that’s…well look, I don’t like to admit it, but that’s when something cracked. I’d seen her every day, you understand, and she’s so pretty. That hair…I knew that a girl like her could never go for a man like me. And I thought that since my wife hadn’t been receptive, maybe…”

He’d invited his wife in for another bowl—this time she’d seen the message, but instead of taking it in the spirit that he’d intended, she’d become furious and jealous.

“She left me, you see. And at that point I thought, well, why not? In for a penny, in for a pound.”

But her unexpected reaction had confirmed that it worked, and so for the next few days Paul had left messages for Matilda. He saw that they were taking effect, but he couldn’t muster up the courage to make a move.

“And so I thought…well, I thought I’d try to leave a message for myself. But it didn’t work, and so I took it into the kitchen to make sure that no one else saw it. But Jason did, I know he did. I know he saw it.”

“Paul, I don’t…”

“I just…I knew that if I made it easier, if I made sure that she wouldn’t say no, I’d…well, I’d finally be able to make a move. Right? So I left some more. Messages. In my office, where only she would see them.

“And then yesterday, I finally did it. I finally got the courage to ask her out, and she…well, she was very nice, but she explained that she was seeing someone. Two people. Only two, I asked, and she said yes. And that’s when…well, that’s when I realized.”

“Realized what?”

Carlotta wasn’t sure whether to give her boss a hug or call a psychiatrist. He was getting so worked up and he was clearly so upset, but his story made no sense.

“I realized that you must have seen it.”

“Seen what?”

“My message!”

Carlotta tilted her head to the side.

“Paul, I promise, I didn’t look at the notes on your desk or anything. I didn’t see any message.”

“Yes, but you…well, you…”

Paul sighed.

“You think I’m crazy.”

“No,” Carlotta lied.

He sighed again.

“I’m not crazy. I…here, let me show you.”

Carlotta’s heart broke a little at the sad look in his face when she flinched.

“Show me,” she said gently, reaching out and laying his hand on his. He didn’t seem dangerous, just…unsettled.

Carlotta followed her boss into the kitchen as he put a pot of water on the stove to boil. She sat on the bench closest to the door as he poured pasta into the boiling water. She kept an eye on him, making sure he didn’t go near any knives as he stirred the red sauce. And she didn’t say a word as he served it up in a dish and started to eat.

He was almost done when a noise made her jump, before she realized it was her workmates arriving—together, as she’d expected.

Matilda and Jason entered the kitchen holding hands, and jumped apart when they saw Paul.

“Hello,” he said wearily. For the first time, Carlotta noticed the look of hunger in his eyes as he glanced at Matilda.

“Paul,” Jason said, his confusion apparent in his voice. “You’re here early?”

“Yes. I, um, wanted to show Carlotta something.”

There was a pause, and Paul returned his attention to the bowl of pasta. To Carlotta’s surprise, he began poking at it with his fork. Matilda took advantage of his distracted state to waggle her eyebrows meaningfully in Carlotta’s direction.

Carlotta shook her head, and Matilda rolled her eyes.

“There we go,” Paul said, unknowingly breaking up the silent conversation. “This is what I’m talking about.”

The young chef jumped down from her bench, and all three of them crowded around and peered into the small bowl. Paul had carefully taken twelve letters, and arranged them into five nonsensical words:

“Ge bw Z vqll jem.”

Carlotta staggered back, and was surprised to see her colleagues do the same.

“All right,” Paul said after they’d all recovered. “That should, uh, make things a bit easier.”

The young chef tilted her head to the side, confused.

“Matilda, could you um, come with me. Please?”

“Yes, Paul,” she said politely.

“Carlotta, Jason—you’re going to have to work extra hard today, to make up for the time we’ve lost so far this morning.”

“Yes, Paul,” the chefs chorused in unison.

“And, um, from now on, you’re…well, you’re all going to work for no pay. I mean, at least, as little pay as you can afford.”

“Yes, Paul,” the three of them said at once.

“And Matilda…”

“Yes, boss?” she said perkily. Carlotta noticed her boss’s eyes darkening slightly at her enthusiastic reaction.

“Come talk with me in my office before we open.”

“Sure thing, boss.”

“Okay. Great. Jason and Carlotta, uh, I’ll talk to you later. Yes, this…well, it wasn’t exactly what I intended, but it seems to have worked out for the best.”

Jason and Carlotta smiled at their boss as he left, Matilda a few steps behind, then turned to each other and shrugged.

“That was weird.”

“You’re telling me.”

“Want to…”

Carlotta knew exactly what he was talking about, and she definitely did, but her boss’s words were still ringing in her ears.

“Soon as we’re ahead?”

“Perfect,” Jason said with a grin.

Carlotta took a deep breath, and prepared for the day’s work. As she began rolling out the dough for the day, she mentally began plotting out the rest of her life. She would probably be able to move in with Matilda and Jason—if they were all sharing a bed, that would save on rent. And if she could start to spread her reputation for putting out, she was sure that there’d be no shortage of guys who would buy her dinner.

Yes, it was just like Paul said. This had all worked out for the best.

Ebs Sot.