The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Glam to Goth,” part 3

Alyse and Meghan spent several minutes passionately kissing on the bed, Meghan’s naked body lying atop her former roommate’s pale body. All of Meghan’s hesitation—and restraint—was gone. That she was a lesbian was no longer in question. She recalled being straight, having boyfriends, even having sex with men, but those memories were so distant now they seemed to belong to someone else.

With a spare hand, she felt up Alyse’s tit and instantly understood why her boyfriends had found it so erotic to feel her up. Like her boyfriends, Meghan wasn’t satisfied groping over the shirt, and her hand found its way down the neckline of Alyse’s shirt. Their lips still locked, their tongues still in each other’s mouths, Meghan palmed Alyse’s boob and wrapped her thumb and index finger around the nipple. A ring now ran through it. She gave the ring a slight tug, eliciting a moan from her friend. As this transpired, Meghan didn’t even notice her body beginning to hump her friend.

Alyse’s breathing grew heavy, then turned into consistent moaning. Meghan forced her hand violently through the neckline of Alyse’s tank top, stretching and then tearing it. With the shirt out of the way, Meghan could take in Alyse’s full torso, as it now looked.

A tattoo of a tree rose from her shorts and ran over her alabaster abdomen and boobs, both of which had large rings in the nipples. “They’re soldered shut,” Alyse said, enjoying her friend checking her out. “They’re never coming out.”

Meghan ran her fingers across the tattoo. “How long…?”

“It took another day, after they did my sleeve. Totally worth the time. Liz made the suggestion, and I’m so glad she did. She was actually sitting on my face while they were doing some of the details in the leaves.”

The image of her friend publicly eating out the goth they used to antagonize, while undergoing a goth-dyke makeover herself, drove Meghan over the edge.

She fumbled with the button atop Alyse’s pants. “I’m sorry. I can’t wait any longer. I need your pussy in my mouth. Now.”

Alyse sat up, frustrating Meghan. “Oh my god I can’t wait to have you eating my pussy, and you’re so fucking cute when you beg. But first...” She brought Meghan’s feet up onto the bed and ran her fingers back and forth lightly over the tops. The sensation was just short of a tickle or itch.

“Your feet look so hot in these Tevas…” Meghan watched as her friend lowered her face to approach those feet, the way she pet those feet turning slower and more sensual. Alyse licked across the tops of Meghan’s toes.

“Your feet are a little tan for my liking, but there’s definitely a lot to work with here.” Meghan reflected on the hours she and her friends, including Alyse, had spent tanning. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

Alyse opened her mouth and inserted the three middle toes on Meghan’s left foot. Meghan lay back, intensely enjoying the sensation of Alyse’s tongue running along and in between her toes, as well as the sight of her former roommate worshipping her feet. “If only we knew in college what we know now.” Meghan thought to herself with a smile.

After sucking Meghan’s toes for several minutes, Alyse popped her head up. “OK, I’m definitely worked up now.” She swung her body around and lay on her back, her pale bare feet resting on Meghan’s thighs as she arched her back and unbuttoned her pants and started to work them down her legs. Meghan immediately noticed that Alyse wasn’t wearing any underwear. Meghan also noticed quickly that Alyse was fully shaven.

Throwing her pants off the bed, Alyse spread her legs lewdly. “Go ahead,” she invited.

Meghan lurched forward and buried herself in her friend’s pussy immediately, her nose touching the folds while her tongue penetrated Alyse and licked upward, like a camel drinking at an oasis. Alyse didn’t really have a taste, but eating her pussy was the sexiest thing Meghan had ever done. She reflected back on the times her boyfriends had eaten her and felt only regret. Regret that she had denied herself the pleasure of going down on a woman all this time.

Alyse grunted with pleasure. Meghan turned her eyes up to see her friend’s teeth clenched, her right hand pinching and pulling on her ringed nipple. Meghan reached up with her left arm and grabbed the other ring. Alyse’s body jumped, like she was shocked, and she started to pant.

“Oh my god, Meghan, this is so fucking hot.” Alyse grabbed Meghan’s hair and pulled her more deeply into her cunt. Meghan began to extend her tongue deeper into Alyse’s hole, with the base of the tongue lapping some of the upper folds.

“You’re such a good pussy eater. I fucking love that we aren’t straight anymore.” The dirty talk was turning Meghan on even more. She settled into a rhythm of penetration and licking.

“I can’t wait until you look like a total dyke like me and Stacey.” Meghan remembered her other friend and realized that the conversation she and Liz had just out of earshot had concerned Stacey’s goth “improvements.” Meghan wondered what Stacey looked like now. Thoughts of seeing her friend, excessively pierced and tattooed, ran through Meghan’s mind.

“That’s what you want, isn’t it, now that you’re a dyke? To be a goth gyke, like us?”

Meghan pulled her mouth free from Alyse’s cunt with an audible suction noise and said, “Fuck yes.” She returned to eating Alyse’s pussy.

With short, charged breaths, Alyse responded, “Oh baby, you’re going to look so hot. I can’t fucking wait!!” She came. Her lustful screams must have let anyone in the vicinity know the Meghan had made her first woman cum. Meghan liked the thought of that. She was a pussy eater now and couldn’t wait for her next opportunity to service a beautiful woman. In fact, she didn’t want to stop eating her friend, continued to do so until the very last shock wave of orgasm passed.

Alyse brought Meghan up and licked her own juices off her friend’s face. They made out passionately for a moment, until Alyse pulled away and began to make her way down her friend’s nude body, clearly eager to return the favor.

As horny as Meghan was at that moment, she had to stop her friend. Someone else took priority. She pulled Alyse up and said, “Plenty of time for that later. Right now, let’s get started on me.”

Alyse understood instantly. “Hold on a sec.” She ran outside the room and went down the hallway. A couple of minutes later, she returned with a box, which she handed off to her friend.

Inside, Meghan found the last clothes she remembered wearing, back at Bonnaroo. They looked like they belonged to another person, someone who liked sporty, fashionable tops, shorts, and sneakers.

Alyse read the disapproval on Meghan’s face. “Come on, you can’t go out naked. We’ll pick up some new clothes for you. And I’m going to need my Tevas back.”

Reluctantly—but with anticipation—Meghan began to put on her old clothes. Somehow, the latest styles from Bonnaroo held little appeal for her any more.

* * *

Meghan and Alyse exited the bedroom and turned down the hall. It was Meghan’s first real occasion to take in the greater facility she was in. Austere white walls and floors were punctuated by brutalist fixtures and sculptures on pedestals, lending the surroundings an impersonal, almost machine-like air. The decor intrigued Meghan, who made a mental note to replace the Monet “Sunflowers” print hanging in her room with something by H.R. Giger. “The Birth Machine,” perhaps?

As Meghan and her friend walked in tandem down the lengthy hallway, Meghan snuck glances at her friend. So much had changed about her, and not merely the fact that she had completely changed her look. There was a confidence to her gait that was lacking before. And that self-assuredness, Meghan realized, would make Alyse fashionable regardless of what she was actually wearing.

At the end of the hall was a large foyer, with stairs leading up and a grand entranceway. The room was decorated in a considerably-warmer way, with a dark red rug and several large leather chairs. Sitting in one was Liz, Meghan’s old college acquaintance—the woman who had abducted Liz and her friends in the first place. She was wearing a black tube top, exposing her white, tattooed abdomen. On each foot were well-heeled boots. A lavendar-haired, pale, nude woman kneeled before her, her face buried in Liz’s crotch. An erotic chill went up Meghan’s spine as she admired the tattoos that ran all the up the pussy eater’s left side, from foot through neck. Chinese characters melted into lewd depictions of lesbian sex melted into hieroglyphics on the woman’s body. Meghan wondered what it would feel like to be inked so flagrantly, to commit oneself so publicly to a certain lifestyle.

And Liz, Meghan saw in a whole new light. There was something almost regal about her. She was in complete control. In fact, her face barely registered the fact that her pussy was being serviced. Meghan couldn’t deny that she was attracted to Liz.

A pregnant moment after Alyse and Meghan entered, Liz addressed them, “You like what you see, Meghan?”

“Yes.”

“You’d like to switch places with her, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good, you’re coming around. I knew we’d get that straightness out of you. I really just want what’s best for you guys and FashionBitches. Oooo...that’s good.” The acknowledgement made the pussy eater’s wan toes curl with pleasure. It didn’t surprise Meghan to see rings on each. “I want to hear you say it.”

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“I love when straight girls talk dirty…”

“I’m not straight!”

“That’s the right answer, bitch. Tell me what you are.”

“I’m a fucking dyke! Oh my god Liz, I want to eat your pussy so bad. Please let me show you!”

“Wow, that’s hot… OK, here’s the deal. I will forgive you for being so rude to me earlier, and I’ll gladly let you get your fill of my cunt. I forgave Stacey, and she was kind of bitchy too. But the truth is, you look like shit and I’m not attracted to you.”

Meghan felt a lump in her throat. This woman was … rejecting her? She’d gone to all this trouble, only to turn her away? Meghan wasn’t a goth, but she was still attractive. She was wearing the outfit featured in the FashionBitches.com Bonnaroo styles guide!

“Hold up, bitch. Don’t cry.” Liz removed the head from her lap and stood next to Meghan. With the boots, Liz towered over her. “That just means you have some extra work to do. Like your friends Alyse and Stacey here.”

Meghan looked behind Liz to the lavender-haired woman. Now that Meghan could see the face, she recognized her friend. Barely. Her dyed hair was shaved on both sides. Gone was Stacey’s trademark tan. Her skin was now an almost bloodless white. Gaudy, dark makeup caked her face, and her lips were painted a shiny black. The tattoos Meghan had noticed ran up past her neck, onto the side of her head. Three rings pierced each eyebrow. In addition to the septum Meghan had seen earlier, Stacey had a nostril piercing, with a chain connecting that ring to a cuff in her right ear. The corners of both sides of her lower lip were pierced in a fashion Meghan had heard called, “snakebites.”

The face was only the beginning of the changes. Stacey’s bare breasts, formerly solid B cups, were now easily Ds. The nipples protruded a good inch. From each dangled a gigantic ring.

Her hands ended in nails so long and so black they were curved, like claws. Her toenails, similarly were long and black. Each foot now bore tattoos referencing her newfound foot fetish. On the top of the left was a gigantic Rolling Stones logo. On the top of the right was print saying, “PUT TONGUE HERE” with an arrow pointing towards the toes.

“Liz is totally right, Meg—you look like shit.” Stacey spoke with a slight lisp. “I’m sorry we haven’t gotten to fuck yet, but we’ll get you fixed up soon.” With that, Stacey licked her lips lasciviously. That’s when Meghan noticed that her friend’s tongue had been split in two, like a snake. Or a devil. “I can’t wait to have you eating my cunt.”

Alyse, who had stood silently beside Meghan until this point, stepped forward. “I can vouch for her cunt eating skills. But yes, we’re going to head out now and make her … presentable.”

“Sounds good, dykes,” Liz said. With that, she returned to her chair and gestured for Stacey to reclaim her position servicing her.