The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gloves—Chapter One

Yesterday morning started out just like every other day, I did my normal morning details; shower, shave, and well I think everyone knows the three S’s, got dress and headed out the door. Oh, I am so sorry, here I am starting to tell you the story without telling you who in the hell I am. Well hello there, I’m Steven Miller, I work as a computer programmer for the Military.

Like I was saying, yesterday morning was starting to be a normal day; I left my apartment right around 6am, just like every other morning, and headed to the gym. A little side note here, I would not say I’m a body builder, but I look good, I mean, I hit on myself, if I could. Oh, back to the story, I walked into the gym right around 6:30am, did my workout, took a long hot shower, dressed for work, and was out of there by 7:45am.

Walked to the subway station and headed down, now this normally would take me about 15 or so minutes and I would be at work by 8:30am no later then 9am, which was the time I was due into the office. However, this is where things started to go a little abnormal. As I was entering the subway station, this guy comes out of nowhere and we run right into each other. This guy was all sweaty and looked like he was running for his life, he said something and kept running, and did not help me up. A few seconds passed and this second guy comes by, stops and asked if I was all right and helps me up.

Now, normally I would not had cared about all this, got up and say a few words and head to work. However, when this second guy helped me up, he grabbed my hand, but his hand did not feel normal, I looked down and it was high gloss black, wet looking but dry. I let go as soon as I had my balance said thanks. He asked again if I was all right and if he could help me more. I said no thanks all is cool, I just wised I knew what was up with that guy that hit me. He said, well you know people now-a-days, I shook my head and said have a good day and turned and headed to the subway.

As I was waiting for the subway, I kept thinking back to how glossy that guys hand was, and how it looked wet, but dry all at the same time. I got on the subway and was back to my normal schedule, but I could not shake that image from my head. Well, I got to work late, I told my boss, Mike, what had happen and he said not to worry about it. For some reason I found myself checking Mike out, like really looking at him, as I would look at a women at a bar, this gave me a funny feeling inside. I shook it off and headed to my desk.

I started my work morning, getting coffee, checking email and getting the morning reports from the over night testing. I’ve been working on a computer program for this new suit for the military, it would monitor the soldiers vitals and send the vitals back to their home base. I kept getting errors once the soldiers started getting hot and sweaty, I’m thinking it has something to do with connection to the body, the soldier gets hot and starts to sweat and the connection is no longer at 100%.

Nevertheless, for some reason I started to think about the hot and sweaty soldiers and it gives me that funny feeling inside again, this time I could not shake it. In addition, this time the feeling was coming from my hand, where that guy helped me up. I was lost in though when Mike walked up and said, Steven, STEVEN, Are you OK. Oh, aaa ya sorry, I spaced out there for a moment, what can I do for you Mike? The new soldiers are here and I need you to get them ready for more testing. Ah, Ok sure… I’ll be there in just a moment. I walked to the bathroom before heading to the testing lab, I had to get back to normal, I mean I was still lost a little, not sure what was going on.

I get to the testing area and there where a total of 10 new soldiers, 8 men and 2 women. I requested two women for this test because the female body is different then male body and I wanted to make sure that the suits would work on both. The suits have sensors located in all the main sections to monitor their vitals, but these news suits where designed a little bit different from the first set of suits. The first set of suits where made out of cotton and where made one size smaller then the wearer would normally wear. Well, like I was saying before, we could not always get a good connection once the wearer got hot and had the suit on for a given amount of time.

I had these suits make out of a blend of latex and spandex, I was hoping that this would keep the suits tighter, keep the connection longer and keep the wear a little cooler. I told the soldiers that inside the locker rooms they would find lockers with their names on them and inside they would find their new suits. I instructed them to put the suits on and then put their uniforms back on over the suits and to make sure they removed their underwear also because we needed 100% body coverage. I then showed the women to their locker room and then the men to theirs. Normally I would like to offer my help to the ladies, but today I was thinking more about helping the guys out. I kept thinking to myself, what in the hell is going on, I’m not gay, why am I thinking about these guys, there are two hot women and I’m thinking about trying to help the guys.

I entered the men’s locker room to check to make sure they where not having problems putting on the new suits. All but one of the men had put their suits on and where now putting their uniforms back on. Capt. Philips was only one standing there with just the new suit on, I starting to get that funny feeling again and my hand started to move down to my privates, the hand that that guy grabbed to help me up. Just then Mike walks in and yells, Steven we almost ready in here? It took me a moment to understand what he said, and I yell back, Yup, everyone is almost dressed and ready, just need to check on the women. Can you have Susan check on them? Sure no problem, said Mike.

I shake my head and look at the room again and everything was back to normal but for the image that was in my head, Capt. Philips standing there in the tight bodysuit showing off his body and what a body it was. With that thought in my head, I walk over to the sink and start washing my hands; I believe I used about two tons of soap and all the hot water in the building. I was hoping it would wash away the wired feeling and thoughts I was having.

The rest of the day was normal, but for a little voice in the back of my head. It was saying how great I would look in one of those suits with all those sensors and just maybe, just maybe have those sensors relocated in different areas would result in a little personal out come.

The results from the new suits where the best we ever had, plus the soldiers said the suits where cool to wear under their uniforms, which was a plus, because the olds suits the soldiers said were hot and not to friendly to wear. I told the team we where done and have a great weekend and I’ll see them all back here Monday for more test, but this time we would be going outside to test in the real world, so get a lot of rest over the weekend.

I finish putting together the reports from today and headed to Mike’s office, so he could review them. I wanted to give Mike the good news that we where finally making progress with the test. When I got there, Mike was on the phone so I had to sit and wait for him, Mike has nice black leather chairs in this office, and they are always nice to sit in. However, this time, it was different for me when I sat down, I felt a little shock and right after the shock I start to think about the suits and how one would feel.

Mike was off the phone and before I could stop myself, I told Mike that I was going to be taking one of the suits home over the weekend to do some more testing on the sensors. He said no problem, just don’t forget to relax some over the weekend, looking at these reports you are making nice progress on the project finally.

With that said, I left Mike’s office and headed for the testing lab to get one of the suits. Since I had the suits redesigned into spandex, we used a body scanner to make sure we would get the best fit. Since this was new, I was one of the first scanned into the system so we could make sure a suit could be made and sensors placed where we needed them. The suit that was made from my scan was never used so it was still sitting in the box that it came in.

I grabbed the box and headed for my desk to get my laptop that had the wireless suit interface and headed out the door. For some reason all the way home, all I could do was look at men and wonder what they would look like in the suit, at the same time I found myself feeling that looking at guys was normal, that I had always like looking at men.

I got off the subway and started my way up the stairs to street level when I noticed this store out of the right side of my view. I cannot recall that I had ever noticed this store before, it was a adult sex store and I wanted to go in. I entered the store and looked at the clerk at the counter; he was a young guy in his early twenty’s, blue eyes, blond hair, and a much toned body. He was wearing a tight white shirt and black tight jeans. He looked up at me when I walked in, smiled, and then started reading his book again.

I started to look around, since this was my first time in the store, I did not know what I was looking for, hell I did not know why I wanted to come into the store in the first place. Since I had been in the store for a little bit of time, the sales clerk walked up to me and asked me if he could help me find something. Unexpectedly, I asked where the cock and ball vibrators where, plus the location of vibrating butt plugs. I said this before I knew what I was saying, as if someone else was doing the talking for me.

He smiled at me with a large grin and said, right over here, let me show you. We walked a few aisles over and he pointed to both sides of the aisle. Here are the cock and ball vibrators, and here are the butt plugs. The ones with vibrators start here, here’s the one I prefer to use, it grows bigger the longer it stays in you. It work’s off the heat in your body, the greater the heat the bigger it gets, plus its wireless so, you can give someone else the remote to control the powerful vibrator. For the cock and ball vibrator, I enjoy using this one, it has seven very small, but very powerful, vibrators build into each ring. There are seven rings, five for your cock and two for you balls and the great thing is it’s also wireless and if you like you can purchase a special remote that will control both.

As the clerk is talking about all this, I’m getting the biggest hard-on I believe I have ever had before. I notice this and I hope the clerk does not notice. If he has notice, he is not leading on to it. I smile and say those will work great, also make sure I have the good batteries for them also. Now, the whole time I’m in this store, my right hand is tingling like crazy. I rub it, rub it, and rub it, the more I rub it the more it tingles.

I leave the store and head home, when I get to my apartment, at the front door is an box, with Steven, I’m Sorry written on it. I look around to see if someone is watching and I seen no one. When I grab the box, my hand started to tingle hard, like when you leg is asleep and you stand to start to walk. I let go of the box and the tingling goes away. I just stand there for a moment and then unlock the door, open it, walk in and pushed the box it into the apartment with my foot.