The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: How It All Began

The impetus for this story was to combine the talents of all the archive’s greatest authors. Each one of the contributors is better than all of the others combined. It has been our dream to create this masterpiece for many years, but the world was not ready, until now.

Let it be known that some of the writers contributing to this anthology had pretty much retired, but as soon as I proposed this writing event their enthusiasm spread like wildfire! Knowing the tremendous following that these writers have, I’m confident you readers will be pleased with the results.

Inspired by a mutual love of great erotic literature we all came together to give you the most erotic experience of a ‘lifetime’. Our story has it all: women, tits, pussies, hot chicks, and mind control. We are unbound by conventions or inhibitions, and fully encourage other writers to continue our universe. There are endless possibilities that absolutely any writer could build upon; though, I hope you won’t allow yourself to be intimidated by the fact that you could never hope to write anything half as good as this.

We’ve already told our agents to expect the emails for movie rights. So get your tarp spread over your chair, your tissues close at hand, lather up and enjoy!

Go Team Porn!

Chapter 1

Sandy was a blonde with DDDD titties and a perky butt and big blue eyes, but she was very proper, and she never let her boyfriend, Johnny the quarterback, get past second base. She was holding out for the team to win the state championship. And she never even noticed, Zach, the computer geek who had a huge crush on her.

One day in Madame Emanuelle’s French class, Zach found himself staring at Sandy and fantasizing about her as he often did, when he thought back to something he’d been reading the night before about hypnosis. An idea began to form in his mind.

That day at lunch, Zach popped into the library to do some extra research. The library’s books on hypnosis were not good enough, though, so he had to get on the internet. He started searching around and soon discovered a website full of exactly the kind of information he needed. At last, Sandy would notice him.

Meanwhile, Sandy and Johnny had left campus for lunch, which, as seniors, they were allowed to do. They went to the brand new taco place. Before they even sat down, Johnny noticed that all the waitresses had tiny miniskirts and huge gazongas. Even though Sandy was with him, he couldn’t help staring at their bodacious tatas.

They sat in a booth, and one girl with funbags that were even huger than the others came up to their table.

“Hola, my name is ChiChi and I’ll be you’re waitress,” she said. She bent over to hand them their menus, giving Johnny a look straight down her cavernous cleavage. Luckily, he was wearing his tight jeans, or his 12-inch manmeat would have knocked straight into the bottom of the table.

Sandy just sniffed and looked over the menu.

Johnny couldn’t tear his eyes away from the hottie’s colossal knockers, so he just said, “I’ll have the special.” He couldn’t see the girl’s face, but Sandy did, and she noticed a strange twinkle in ChiChi’s eyes when Johnny placed that order.

Unbeknownst to them all, across town a mysterious shadowy figure contemplated all this and laughed. A sinister smile curled across luscious, pouty lips as the person attached to those lips plotted a nefarious plan. The laugh that came from between the bee-stung lips shook the big, bouncy titties that were also attached to the person attached to those lips. The website was getting hits from the high school, customers were ordering the special, and soon, the entire town would be transformed forever!

Chapter 2

The strangest thing about the bizarrely souper glittery eyes, were that they made Sandy’s sex bubble like a geyser. She’d totally never had dykey lesbo thoughts before, not that time in the shower where Sasha was soaping up the Canadian exchange student’s FFFF breasts, or the time that she’d walked in on her older sister teaching her younger sister how to rub her rug like a furious steam vac, but this time her cunt was salivating like a waterfall made of girl honey.

“I’ll uhm, like, totally have the special too!” Just staring at that twinkle and the mammoth mammaries that lay in plain view made her nipples harder than diamonds wrapped in titanium. Trying to be quiet as she possibly could, Sandy leaned close to her boyfriend squishing her gigantic gozongas against his arm. “Johnny, I totally have to go to the little girls room. I’ll be right back!”

Before Johnny could respond, the peppy cheerleader sprinted to the bathroom giving everyone a luscious view of her statuesquely shapely ass. Her tits flailed like a scene in Baywatch as if the spunky teen had been taught how to run in slow motion.

Soon as the wayward warrior of virtue could find an empty stall she slammed the door behind her and rammed her fingers like pistons into her sopping wet fuckhole. She knew she couldn’t face Johnny with such dirty, naughty thoughts in her head, like seeing how much of ChiChi’s tits she could get her full bee stung lips around, or how it would feel to rub herself into ChiChi’s funbags with a hand diddling her off.

She was a good proper girl, which meant she never touched herself, but if she didn’t cum and soon she was going to do something awful! Overflowing with raunchy cum dribbling thoughts of huge tits and wet pouty pussies Sandy screamed louder than a woman impaled anally on an Emperor sized vibrator set on maximum fuckitude.

Afterwards she calmly cleaned herself up, splashed some water on her face, and adjusted her tits in the mirror much to the admiring gaze of the Canadian exchange student, Kiera, who just happened to be washing her hands in the next sink. Her eyes narrowed predatorily, and she soon mimicked Sandy’s earlier masturbatory sexcapades in the same stall as she imagined the plans that her Canadian overlords had for the fuckable cheerleader.

She already had taken control of Sasha with the shine from her soapy ta tas in the shower, and Yolanda by bouncing and chanting during cheer practice, but her foreign cadre was quite specific that she needed to go slowly. “Beaver Trapping” was a time honored tradition practiced since the fur trapping days of old, and Kiera was to follow the traditions to the letter or she wouldn’t receive her scholarship.

Meanwhile Sandy returned to her table, glowing with an afterglow that reeked of deviancy, and was thankful to find that ChiChi had left. She was only slightly disappointed in herself for wishing she’d scoped out her ass – with a rack that killer she probably had other features to match and that would have gotten her off a lot sooner.

Chapter 3

Her world changed while Crystal was sitting in a coffee shop. It took her a moment to notice.

She was sitting by a window, and the first she noticed was when ChiChi walked out. Crystal stared openly as the next woman walked by in no more than skintight hotpants, a sprayed-on halter top, a collar, and stilleto heels.

Crystal turned to see what reactions the woman was getting when she got her second shock. All the women were dressed like that. Not all the same, definately; some wore skirts, some corsets, some catsuits, every variation of fetish suit she could think of. All were explict in what they showed and hid, very few actually hiding anything. The first woman Crystal had seen was actually conservatively dressed, by what Crystal could see.

Reflexively she looked down at herself. To her horror, she too appeared to be dressed for the occasion: a very sheer red lace top was complemented by a midnight blue g-string, and as far as she could see that was all she was wearing. Her hand came up to cover her clearly visable breasts…

…And felt the blouse she had put on this morning. She could rub it between her fingers, though her eyes clearly told her that there was nothing there but air. She started to check the rest of her clothes, then noticed that her rubbing herself was attracting attention. She dumped some money on the table and rushed to the restroom, brushing past Sandy who was on her way back on the way.

There was a half-length mirror on one wall. Crystal dropped her purse to help block the door, and looked at herself in it. The bra and g-string were gone: in their place was a skirt which stopped high enough to show her pubic hair, and nothing on top. Her hands told a very different story: her suit-dress she had donned this morning was still there to her questing fingers. She couldn’t feel it directly on her skin itself though, unless she tried some motion that she couldn’t do in her business attire. Nor did her skin feel the illusiory ultra mini.

She tried pinching her shoulder, which just proved that her arm was not numb. An urge to scream told her she was starting to panic, and she sat down, closing her eyes so she could think, and calm down.

Apparently she was still dressed, despite what she saw. Presuably everyone else was too. For some reason (and there had to be a logical reason,) she just couldn’t see it. She could feel it though, though only with her hands.

Opening her eyes, she looked at her hands. Why could they tell the truth? They looked different too: her fingers had a perfect manicure, and the finger where she wore her favorite little dolphin ring was unadorned… She couldn’t feel the ring either. Her other hand jumped to feel where the ring should be, and easily twisted it around her finger.

Maybe she could only feel the clothes with a part that wasn’t wearing them. To test this new theory, Crystal pushed her invisible sleave up (which was difficult until she stopped thinking about it) and pressed the ring to her arm. The circle of metal was easily felt by her upper arm, but the finger still could not tell it was there.

Ok, she could feel clothes when she wasn’t wearing them, or at least when she was not wearing them with the part of her that was trying to feel them. It almost made sense, it a weird sort of way.

Lunch hour should be almost over; Crystal checked her watch to see what time it was. All she saw was a bare arm. That was going to be a problem. A sense of desperation filled her and she tried to take it off. After a couple of minutes her blind fingers managed the task, and now held a totally invisable watch. This was not a help. Hurling the invisable weight produced a satisfying thunk as it hit the wall, and released an momentary swelling of anger.

Crystal regreted the action almost as soon as she had completed it. She had liked that watch. Sighing, she started the task of finding an invisable watch.

A task which turned out much easier than she had expected, for the watch was visable. She picked it up, and it stayed visable. True, it did not look like her watch, but she could see it and it still felt like her watch. She tried to put it on her wrist: it stayed visible. She sighed, relaxing a moment. When she looked back down at her arm it was covered in a black glove. No sign of the watch.

Carefully Crystal removed the watch again, and set it down. It did not magically re-appear. On a hunch she looked away for a moment, then back where she had set it. The watch was visible again. So, no changes while she was looking at something, but she would see something if there was something there. Even if it didn’t match what was actually there. She picked up the watch, and tried to check the time. The face was cracked, and a quick rub of her thumb told her the crack was real. Well, she had thrown it against the wall.

Now, where was her purse, so she could store the broken watch? It had been on her table, and she had gotten her wallet out to put money on the table, then slung it over her shoulder… Crystal’s hands went to where the purse straps should be, and found them as expected. A moment’s work had the purse open and the watch inside. Time to go back to work.

The scene in the coffee shop, even expected, still shocked Crystal slightly. Now that she wasn’t concentrating on the obvious near-nudity of the women she could notice a few other things. First off, it was only the women. All of the men appeared to be in their actual atire, though at the moment Crystal knew she couldn’t be sure of that. Also, while Crystal would swear she knew where everyone in the room was she couldn’t nessicarally tell what they actually were doing. She could hear talking from where she could clearly see a couple in a very passionate embrace, for example. Women alone would be posing, trying to get the men to notice them, or trying to get the other women to notice them, or trying not to be noticed, or just doing doing what the waitress appeared to be doing by the door: masturbating their brains out.

Crystal walked out, trying not to look to hard at what it appeared people were doing around her. This was going to be an interesting walk.

Chapter 4

Sandy woke up to find herself bent over the change room bleachers while an huge breasted stranger repeatedly impaled her quivering twat with a black eighteen inch long 4 inch wide studded vibrating strap on. She didnt recognise the stranger who was filling her so nicely with the hot rubber package, but the nametag on her stuckeys slut-waitress uniform said her name was “Mandii” with little love hearts over the I’s. Sandi’s thoughts were being pounded into mush as the thick black rod reamed her lucious torrid flesh pot of rampant desire and sextastic womanlyness. purring like the hot little Slutbunny she was, sandy began to hump the latex love pole while it continued to pump ferociously in and out of her cheerleader enhanced love machine entrance. in and out, making her massive super double d funbags slap against the wooden benches with a wet slapping sound that always made sandy think of masturbating. the wood was hard and firm, but not as firm as the raging hand crafted love missile that Plowed deeper and deeper into her slathering muff muzzler. Sandi’s sex clam spasmed with blisteringly white hot pleasurable joy as she felt herself begin the best orgasm of her rather drastically reduced memory. “oh god i’m cumming” she squeeled through the ball gag she didnt even realise she was wearing “Im cumming I’m cumming oh I’m cumming” she moaned louder and louder, her massive lungs allowing her to scream in pleasure for minutes at a time without pause for breath. “oh god i’m cumming Im going to cum oh god oh god i’m about to cum i’m cumming i’m CUUUUMMMING” and then without further warning her crotch exploded in blisteringy white hot bliss, shattering her feeble bimbo mind and leaving only a puddle of latex humping tittyslapping fucktoy desires to wriggle through her mindwiped brain.

“you like that dont you you slutmonkey” Mandii says to her as sandy only whimpers and nods, fingers plowing her cunt, eager to believe everything her new lovegoddess tells her to believe.

“you are a sluttish cheerleader, a real cum guzzling fuckmagnet, and now you will obey everything i tell you because i fucked you with my magical black eighteen inch long four inch wide studded vibrating strap on that i bought from a voodoo doctor in a sex shop in the mall that turned me into a huge tittied slave like i have turned you into one also” she says, every sylable dripping sex like her juicy dripping sex was dripping sex juice all over the floor of the change room. “now you have been changed in the change room, changed into an even bigger slut than you once were. You will fuck everyone you see and you will love every minute of it because you are a slutmagnet cumbunny. now i am going to cover you in maple syrup and fuck you again to seal your doomed fate even more than it is already been sealed”

and then they fucked again,

Chapter 5

Sandi later woke up tied to chair, wondering stupidly how she had gotten there. But then, she’d also seemingly dissappeared from the taco place and found herself in a change room being fucked by a bull dyke, so she wasn’t too surprised by waking up in a chair facing some pimply geek wearing glasses at his computer.

But of coarse, the obligatory queries seem to apply.

“Like, where am I?” she said.

“In my basement.” Zach replied, as he started typing. Sandi felt kind of strange, all of a sudden. She felt little tingles sparking at her nipples, and a telltale warmth spreading across her breasts (FORESHADOWING).

Then her tits started to swell, slowly at first, but soon picking up speed, growing bigger and bigger and bigger. She orgasmed over and over as her melons grew bigger, soon matching the size of large honeydew melons. And they kept getting even bigger. Soon they were the size of basketballs, and sensitive enough that Sandi orgasmed convulsively from the cold air being blown across her naked tits from the desk fan in the corner. Zach seemed happy with the results; her tits were really huge now, about a 32XXX cup, and he would be able to control Sandi and make her cum just by touching them.

Zach pressed a key on his laptop, releasing Sandi’s restraints. She stood up and started feeling her massive sports-equipment sized tits and moaned like a primal cave-girl in heat. Zach was so pleased; he’d had a crush on Sandy for so long, and now that he’d changed her into a completely different girl he wanted to make good use of her. He jumped over his desk and pushed sandy towards it, bending her over.

“Like, sweet, I like it ruff!” she said as he pushed her down on the table top.

Then Zach thrust his mighty 36 inch cock—as thick as a pipe—into Sandi’s silken, willing snatch. Pumping feverishly he brought her to a quick organism that blew her mind, dropping her IQ even lower than Mandii had made it earlier.

Just then, the door to Zach’s basement burst open, and in marched a Tall Mistress flanked by too incredibly huge-titted waitresses, one named ChiChi and one named Mandii.

“There she is.” Mandii exclaimed, pointing at Sandi. “She’s the girl ChiChi told me about. I fucked her in the changeroom, but then some girl named Kiera came and took her! And that’s Kiera’s overlord!”

“Never!!” Zach scremed, still pumping away at Sandi’s able twat. He reached over to his laptop and mashed the keyboard. Suddenly Mandii and ChiChi felt really strange. Little tingles sparked at their nipples followed by an ominous heat in their tit flesh. Soon their boobs started growing. Past the size of dodgeballs they grew, bigger than volleyballs. Bigger and bigger still, until Mandi’s melons were the size of bowling balls and themselves orgasmically sensitive just like Sandi’s. ChiChi was even bigger. Her tits were the size of beachballs and impossibly erogenous. The two waitresses turned to each other in an episode of instant lesbianism and melted to the ground in a sweaty, orgasming girl-puddle.

The Mistress looked at her two whore/waitresses having sex FOR FREE, and was horrified. “No!” she yelled, “You will not foil my plans to bind these girls to the all-knowing power of unregulated market forces!”

“Pah!” Zach humphed, fucking Sandi from behind like a jackrabbit, “to hell with deregulation. Sandi will enjoy fucking me, her new Canadian overlord! I don’t need to pay, because that’s the SOCIALIST way!”

“Everyone must pay!!!” the Mistress screamed, “Sandi is MY whore/waitress! I sent Mandii to get her. I knew she was the one because her boyfriend ordered the SPECIAL.” The entire world behind the Mistress faded into nothing, swept away by a background of animated shooting stars.

“Hyaah!!!” she screamed, her cheeks burning red and her tightened fist bursting into flames. She jumped into the air, her flaming fist outstretched. Zach jumped towards her, bringing his laptop with him. The two collided in mid-air and waged an apocalyptic battle to decide the fate of the word.

When all was said and done, Sandi, Mandii and ChiChi were out of a job—Sandi hadn’t even got to start waitressing/whoring at the taco place yet. They walked home together in their tattered clothes, without Zach or the Mistress. They wondered what to do, and eventually elected to become porn stars and get a house where they could all live together, hosting bachelor parties and getting fucked every night. They also decided to get even bigger boobs. And they lived happily ever after.

* * *