The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Goddess

Tags: MC, FF, GR

Description: Jessica comes home after a long day at work. She discovers her friend April inside and then learns firsthand what has happened to her over the past few days.

The day had been exhausting for Jessica. Never before had she seen so much paperwork. It just kept coming and coming. Worse was the fact that she couldn’t leave until it was all done. She was sure payroll would be scolding her the next day for all the overtime she had to put in. It didn’t matter how important the work was, they would always try to pick apart any overtime anyone put in.

Jessica’s mind wandered towards the bimbo Tina in accounting. She got to leave early, probably helped that she was like a blonde supermodel and had her supervisor in the palm of her hands. Jessica on the other hand looked more professional. Keeping her long brown hair in a ponytail, wearing librarian glasses that framed her light green eyes like a bookworm, and wearing a simple business suit that would take some real imagination for any of the guys to get off on.

Exhausted Jessica pulled out her key and unlocked her apartment’s door, for her it was time to put the workday in the past and relax. Something was off though. There was no click that normally was associated with the door unlocking. Turning the handle Jessica nervously opened the door expecting the worse.

Jessica breathed a sigh of relief as she turned on the lights and everything on first glance appeared to be normal. Everything of value was still in its place and the living room was just as spotless as she had left it before going to work. A quick second glance though turned up something that wasn’t the same. On her coffee table was a small bowl with signs that it had been used for ice cream.

Behind the coffee table was a young woman nearly twenty one years old wrapped in one of Jessica’s blankets. She had wavy black hair that had looked as if it had been uncombed for days. Her light blue eyes were tired and had signs that she had been crying. She had her small arms wrapped around her legs and was gently rocking herself. It didn’t take long for Jessica to recognize the short black haired girl.

“April!” Jessica exclaimed as she quickly moved over to her friend, “Where have you been? Four days without so much as a phone call to any of your friends. We’ve been worried sick about you.”

“I’m sorry,” April held back a sniffle, “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to worry any of you.”

“It’s okay, I’m just glad you’re okay,” Jessica took a seat next to April and took her into her arms to comfort her, “Did you and your mom have a fight again?”

“Um, not exactly,” tears began to roll down April’s cheeks, “I talked to her and we don’t fight anymore.”

That last sentence made little sense to Jessica. For as long as she’d known April both her and her mom had constantly fought. The fact that they weren’t fighting anymore was big news, yet April didn’t seem the least bit happy about it. She almost looked like she was feeling guilty over it in fact.

“Okay, just tell me what happened okay,” Jessica said.

“I was kidnapped two days ago,” April stated. She then smiled lightly and giggled. Jessica failed to see the humor, “Kidnapped by some lesbian sex cult and turned into their goddess.”

“I.. I had no idea. Did you go to the police?”

April started crying again, “There was no need. I already took care of them when I escaped. I didn’t mean to, it was just so easy.”

Jessica’s mind couldn’t help but wander. She wondered what April had done, did she hurt the people who had kidnapped her? It seemed unlikely as April couldn’t even swat a fly without feeling some sort of immense guilt. She’d seen April apologize at the rudest of people for things that weren’t even remotely her fault. She was far too kind for her own good.

April finished her cry and continued, “Before I escaped they did a ritual on me. Something about calling down their goddess to take over my body so that she could build a paradise for them. Stupid bitches were too afraid to sacrifice one of their own. They failed, well mostly failed. The goddess failed to take over my body, but I got all of her power and a bit of her mind.”

“April, you’re not making much sense,” Jessica said.

“I’m sorry, it’s just these past few days are like a blur to me. I can’t make much sense of it either,” April said and almost started crying again. Before tears could flow though she smiled again, “I’m all powerful now. I think the goddess also left a bit of lesbian in me as well.”

“April...” Jessica started to sound impatient. She didn’t feel like sitting through some crazy rant.

“I went to my mom’s after that,” April seemed oblivious to Jessica’s growing impatience, “I thought maybe she could help me deal with what happened. Sure we fight a lot, but she must still love me somewhere in her heart right? Instead we fought again. She didn’t believe me so I proved it to her. I turned her into my own personal maid with my power.”

“Okay...” Jessica stood up from the couch and started walking towards her phone, “I think I need to make a phone call now.”

“It’s too late to stop me Jessica. No one you call can do anything,” April held out her hand and snapped her fingers just as Jessica was about to grab the phone. In that instant the phone completely disappeared and Jessica felt cool air against her skin as her clothes disintegrated, “God you look so hot. Maybe a slight adjustment is in order though.”

April snapped her fingers once more and Jessica began to feel her balance shift. A new weight formed on her chest as her tits began to expand. No longer a washboard she quickly grew to near cartoon proportions. It weighed heavily on her.

“Okay April, I believe you. You’re a goddess or whatever. Turn me back to normal and give me my clothes,” Jessica pleaded.

“I can’t do that. I told you I got more than just power, I also got a piece of her mind. I’m lesbian now Jessica and I desperately want you now,” April hugged herself with guilt as she spoke, “Why don’t you come on out now mom.”

Jessica turned to see a near identical look a like to April come out. Her look was a bit more conservative as she looked very much like an English maid. Her eyes were full of submission. Jessica just couldn’t believe her eyes.

“I made her younger, more to my new tastes. Then I made her completely submissive and she will now do anything you tell her to without question or complaint. She lives to serve now,” April explained.

“You’re going to do that to me?” Jessica asked and swallowed hard.

“No!” April suddenly shouted, startling Jessica and then going to a normal voice, “I mean, me and mom fought constantly. I just finally snapped and turned her into my maid. I respect you because you supported me through the years. I’ll make sure you have something of a better life when I’m done. If I could help it I wouldn’t do anything to you.”

The room went eerily quiet as April and Jessica stood there. April began to fidget as she stared at Jessica who began to feel a new tingling sensation in her pussy. Slowly April closed the gap between them and planted her lips on Jessica’s. Unsure of what to do and knowing that resisting would be useless Jessica kissed back. The two shared their embrace for a good while before April broke her kiss.

“Do you have any requests before I change you forever?” April asked as she held up her fingers.

Jessica took a deep breath. Briefly she thought about resisting. A look at April’s mother though made the whole thought feel hopeless. How much had she struggled? She was one of the strongest willed women Jessica ever knew. It was her stubbornness that had led to their fights. Just how far did that get her against this new April? The answers to those questions were now standing there in front of her in the form of April’s newest maid.

“Just make sure that I love you please,” Jessica said letting go of all hope, “I don’t want to feel sad.”

April cupped Jessica’s chin into her hand and smiled, “Of course you’ll love me and I’ll make sure you never feel sad or lonely. I want to make sure you and any girl I capture is happy.”

For a moment Jessica saw a spark of humanity left in April as she hesitated. It was brief, but it was definitely there. The moment passed though as April snapped her fingers and Jessica’s world went white. Her entire life was locked away into a corner of her mind and replaced with a new one. As her vision returned she looked at April in a whole new light. Gone was the scared little girl she once was friends with, now all Jessica could see was her new lover and goddess.

“How do you feel Jessica?” April asked.

“Wonderful my goddess,” Jessica answered, “How may I serve you?”

“Well, let’s go to the bedroom and see what we come up with,” April said as she smiled and took Jessica’s hand.