The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goin’ Down On the Farm

[Series Synopsis : When Doc and Officer O’Grady go to the Old Miller farm to investigate an animal abuse complaint, the tables are turned and it’s not just animals getting abused and mind-controlled.]

[Categories : mc, mm, be]

Part 2 – Sometimes Farmhands Need a Hand Too

[Part 2 Synopsis: The vet still can’t decide what to do but he knows he has to do something and the cop starts to get confused about his sexuality.]

[Note from the Author : WARNING : This story is full of bestiality. If it’s not your cup of tea … I suggest you read something else. (Like one of my other stories which don’t contain bestiality). If you do decide to read it ... thanks for taking the time. This is one of several stories I worked on this summer (2005) … so if you like this one … you may like the others. I’d really love to read your comments so please forward them to .

Thanks. MTL Bear.

PS—This story is dedicated to Vince … the boys … and the dogs!!)]

Doc Johnson couldn’t believe how much his life had changed in one week. In that time he had gone from respected vet to low level assistant at the Dog Building of ‘Beasts n’ Boys’. He had sold his veterinary practice and was in love. Sure, his new boyfriend Greg (the evil vet) was the mastermind behind this shady business, and yet he was perfect. (Or at least that’s what Doc kept telling himself.) And so far, he really hadn’t done much “assisting”. Doc and Greg had sex so many times a day that Doc really didn’t feel like leaving the farmhouse, where their bedroom was located.

But of course nagging questions kept popping into the good doctor’s head. What had happened to Officer O’Grady ? What were the old Miller farm hands being forced to do ? What was taking place in all of the other buildings on the farm ? (Greg kept reminding him that he was only allowed to enter the Dog Building, because it was the safest one … the others were dangerous.) As his first week as a new employee for ‘Beasts n’ Boys’ was coming to a close he was starting to feel a little guilty. He had originally thought to find a way of escape … a way to freedom … but now he was so comfortable in his bed, thinking of the great sex he and Greg just had, that all those kinds of thoughts keep being blown away like the wind.

Greg was the perfect lover … he wasn’t a “do ME” guy at all but he wasn’t a sex control freak either. Sometimes Doc got fucked, sometimes he did the fucking. Sometimes Doc worked his magic with his mouth, sometimes Greg showed how good his mouth was too. So why would Doc Johnson ever want to give this up ? And the answer always flashed in his mind … the memory of Officer O’Grady looking like a zombie … being forced to do something he didn’t want to do. As he basked in the afterglow of sex, Doc Johnson knew that the bubble was about to burst … he couldn’t keep kidding himself that he had found the perfect life … he couldn’t go on having the best sex he’d ever had in his life and ignore those nagging questions. Why couldn’t he just be bad … why did he have to be “good” all the time. Damn his parents for teaching him right from wrong !

He decided to start his day by visiting the only building that was “safe” for him to enter (other than the farmhouse, of course) … the Dog Building. The vivid images of Officer O’Grady’s huge dick and him being fucked by the German shepherd flashed before his eyes. His dick twitched a bit as he thought about how sexy the scene had been. As he walked into the building … he once again heard a man moaning and a dog barking. He was surprised to see that the man strapped to the chair wasn’t naked. He was wearing a business suit with only his ass exposed.

Unlike the first time the good doctor had entered this place, there were many technicians recording, observing (and if he wasn’t mistaken), jerking off while the man-dog sex was taking place. A technician with a clipboard looked up at Doc and spoke, “So Doctor Johnson, you have finally come for a visit. The boss told us to expect you, but he didn’t know when you’d finally have the energy to leave the farmhouse.” Several of the other technicians chuckled. The clipboard man continued, “I’m Burt and the boss said to answer any questions you may have and to offer you the chance to have your first ‘doggie fuck’”. Doc Johnson just smiled. “I think I’ve been fucked enough this week. Maybe next time.” The technicians all laughed knowingly. The vet looked around and then said.” I have many, many questions, but it might be easier if you just give me a quick run down of what you do first … it’ll probably save time.”

Burt agreed and put down his clipboard and started his spiel. “I’ll also give you some background information so you know “why” we do what we do. Anyway … this was the first building renovated to be used by Beasts n’ Boys. Since the boss had some experience with dogs … and the elixir that had been developed while he was with the CIA was for dogs, this became the dog training centre … also known as The Dog Building.” Similar to his boss, it seemed like Burt had been dying to tell someone all about this place … and Doc was definitely not going to stop him. Burt continued, “We knew that we would be getting requests for different breeds of dogs and different types of activities, so that is when we started this research/training group. I’m in charge of the group and we’re responsible for finding out which breeds fuck the best, which breeds suck the best and which breeds are the best to fuck.”

Doc was a little confused by that last statement. Sure, he understood using the female scent to trick male dogs into becoming fucking machines, but how could male dogs be tricked into allowing themselves be fucked. Burt noticed the doctor’s confusion “That last part only works if the dog is gay. We charge a lot more for those dogs, even though there are quite a few gay dogs … or I guess more appropriately, bi-sexual dogs … out there than people think.” Doc was shocked. “Really … I never knew that. They never taught us that in veterinary school.” Burt smiled and continued, “When we decided to branch out into other animals, we had to set up new research teams, new buildings, lots of jobs for the area.”

With that information, Doc Johnson asked hopefully, “Can I go see some of the other buildings ? I’m fascinated and would love to see what you’ve done.” Burt stopped smiling. “The boss told us to only allow you into this one since it is the safest. We found that other animals weren’t as sex-driven as dogs and needed more comforting surroundings than a laboratory. Until you’ve been with us for a while, he prefers you restrict your movement, for your own safety, to this building.” The Doc pressed, “So you’re saying that all the other buildings are doing the same type of research … training, but instead of using dog scent they would use cat scent for the cats, and so on.” Burt smiled again, “Exactly Doctor. You’re a fast learner.”

For the rest of the day, the vet watched Burt and his team of researchers/trainers. He realized, by the blank looks on their faces, that all of the men being tied to the chairs were the old farm hands. And Greg had been wrong, a lot of them were extremely cute. Sure, most of them were hairless, but all of them had nice bodies, nice muscles, nice asses … nice everything, except maybe big dicks.

The Doc sat in total fascination, as a construction worker got fucked by a boxer, a collie sucked off a firefighter and a doberman fucked a cowboy senseless. He found this whole thing to be very interesting, from a veterinary stand point, so he kept trying to find out as much as he could … by slyly looking over the shoulders of the technicians when they weren’t paying attention. He found out the following … Chihuahuas weren’t good for anything. Collies could be trained to suck and not bite. Boxers loved to fuck and fuck and fuck. St. Bernards like to fuck but a lot of them really liked to be fucked as well. Terriers and beagles were good at sucking. Dalmatians were very versatile. Huskies were great fuckers, but didn’t work well in warm climates. Great Danes actually lived up to their name. Dobermans had a tendency to fuck without stopping and Schnauzers liked to cuddle after sex. The list went on and on and Doc read as much as he could. But soon, thoughts about which dog he’d like to have sex with started crowding his brain.

At the end of the day he was hornier than hell and curious beyond belief. Did all of the other buildings really have men doing research/training with other animals? Was that one the Horse Building, and that the Goat Building and that the Sheep Building? And where did the farm hands sleep ? More importantly, where did Officer O’Grady sleep ? His guilt over the poor farm hands and about not doing anything to help Officer O’Grady, started to gnaw away at the poor doctor once again.

A query from Burt woke Doc Johnson from his ponderings. “Any questions, doctor ?” Burt asked. “One … or two, actually”, replied the doctor. “Why do you dress the farm hands in so many different outfits ? Why do you even dress them at all ? And a lot of the costumes look almost identical with only some slight variation.” Burt was impressed. “Very observant of you doctor. And the answer is quite simple, but it took us a long time to find a solution. When we first started, we thought the same as you … let’s train these dogs to have sex with men who are naked. But, when complaints started coming in from customers who preferred NOT to be naked, we had to change the training. It seems that some people wanted to have the feeling of being raped by the animal while they were dressed, which wasn’t happening.”

“We then started putting the men in costumes that the dogs might come across every day, changing them only slightly each time. We didn’t want the dogs to get familiar with only one outfit … so we gave them many combinations … so they would stop looking for specific types of outfits … because you see doctor, dogs notice change much more than we do. Now they don’t care if a customer wears a grey suit or a black suit or a green suit. We did all that for our customers.”

“And for us. We’re all gay and love men dressed as fantasy figures.” Again, the technicians laughed. Doc was surprised as he asked, “So all the technicians who work here are gay … but the farm hands aren’t ?” A big grin broke out on Burt’s face. “Actually some of the farmhands are gay … and as for the rest … well … I don’t know what I’d call them, now … they certainly aren’t “straight” anymore … bisexual maybe … now they like women and animals!” All of the technicians that were still there laughed very hard at this one … but Doc didn’t. He had always hated gay men who straight-bashed. He felt it made them no better than the rednecks who had terrified him his whole life.

Because of the awful feeling, deep in his stomach, Doc knew he would have to do something soon about both the farmhands and Officer O’Grady. He wouldn’t be worrying about the farmhands if they had taken the job knowing what was in store. But unlike the technicians, they had been forced by a drug to do things that they probably objected to … forced to do something that was against their very nature. And that was wrong and he knew it. But what could he do against all of those technicians. He was just a single man against so many. He didn’t want to think about it now. If he did his head would explode. He’d think about it tonight after dinner, while he and Greg were having sex.

Officer Patty O’Grady, on the other had, was not having such a great time. He had been forced to quit his job, telling everyone at the precinct that he had been hired to be a security guard at the Old Miller Ranch. Sure he was having lots of sex … but it wasn’t what most people would have called “hot sex”, at any rate. But it really didn’t matter what he might have thought. Right now he was under the influence of Zombie Juice which caused him to have no thoughts at all … or did it?

For some strange reason, something was starting to happen to the officer. They say that some people start to build up an immunity to certain drugs very quickly. There are some people who have an immediate adverse reaction to new drugs. In Officer O’Grady’s case, it seemed to be a little in-between. Now, every time he was injected with the juice, he got a very terrible headache which lasted for a day. And unbeknownst to his kidnappers, every day he lived with the drug in his system, the cop’s mind slowly but surely started to regain control. If his captors had been watching him carefully, they might have seen the change and increased his dosage. But since this had never happened to any of the farmhands, none of the technicians were the wiser. Every day, more and more, Officer O’Grady was coming back to life … back to his old self, a little bit more … every day … back to who he used to be.

The sex they were having that night was missing something. It was still great … some of the best sex he had had in his life … but Greg knew that Doc was preoccupied … his mind was elsewhere. Doc wasn’t giving his usual 110%. His dick was still rock hard … his body still quivered every time Greg touched any part of him. But Doc’s eyes had a far away look in them that was a bit bothersome. So Greg decided to do what any other self respecting gay man would do … he went down on Doc with such fervor that he knew Doc would come and then maybe Doc would be back with him. As Doc’s moans indicated he was getting closer, Greg decided he wanted to cum at the same time as his new lover, so he started to jerk off his very hard, dripping with pre-cum, dick.

He was so happy Doc had entered his life. For so long he had wanted someone to share everything with … someone to talk things over with … someone to have incredible sex with. He loved Doc’s hairy chest. He got turned on every time he saw Doc’s amazing eyes and ass … and when Doc smiled at him he felt pleasant all over his body. As Doc released his first shot of cum Greg began to shoot his load as well. They both continued shooting until their balls were empty and they both collapsed on the bed. Greg hugged Doc and thought “I have never been so happy.” He looked at Doc and said “I bet I know where your mind is. I hear you spent the entire day in the Dog Building. You’re thinking about your first doggie fuck, aren’t you ?!”

Doc realized that Greg must have noticed his absence in their lovemaking. He had been working out the details of a very complicated escape plan and as far as he could see it … it might just work. But it all hinged on one thing … and it had to do with Greg. So if Greg got suspicious it would all be ruined. Doc knew that the next few minutes could either make or break his escape plan … so he knew he better start to act the part of an interested lover … something he was used to doing.

“How did you guess?” he asked. “I was just trying to think which breeds it would take to get a fuck and a suck at the same time.” Greg was impressed. “Wow, what a great idea. How come we never thought of that. And you’re right. It wouldn’t work with every breed. We’d have to be careful which ones we put together … we don’t want all that training to be wasted on a dogfight.” Greg hugged Doc. “You’re amazing you know that”. Doc felt totally ashamed about what he was going to have to do soon … he was really falling for Greg … but he just kept reminding himself about the farmhands and Officer O’Grady.

“Sorry about not being here for our lovemaking. But ever since I thought about it … I’ve been racking my brain trying to see which breeds would work together.”, Doc confessed to Greg. “Don’t worry about it, sexy guy.”, answered Greg. “We have a crack research team that will solve it. Let’s just go to sleep.”

He wiped off the cum from their bodies and then pulled Doc close. “Would you like a massage?” Doc asked hopefully. “No. I just want us to sleep.” At that Greg started to nod off into a deep sleep. Unfortunately Doc did not sleep so well that night … visions of mistreated farmhands and Officer O’Grady kept invading his dreams. The next day started out the same as the previous one. Doc went to the Dog Building and watched as the research/training continued. He told them his idea and how much Greg had liked it and the whole team got very excited. As they discussed and argued and put forward possible combinations … Doc slowly slipped out of the building.

Since hatching his little plan the night before, Doc knew he had to do some investigating. He walked around the building next to the Dog Building looking for some way to get up to the second floor from the outside. This building was the barn of the old Miller place but now … with all the bales of hay stacked up to the roof … it looked like a storage building for hay. He had noticed the day before that the door to the hayloft had been left open and if he could just find a way to climb up to it, then he could see what they were doing in that building. He finally found a spot near one corner that almost looked like stairs … hay stairs … but still stairs. The only thing he was worried about was whether it would hold his weight. He looked around to make sure no one was watching and then turned and started to climb. The bales were actually tied together very solidly and he was soon entering the hayloft.

The sounds that greeted his ears were quite shocking. One, of course, was a man moaning like there was no tomorrow. But the other … the other was that of a horse … a horse whinnying and grunting. When he got a little farther into the building, he was surprised to see that very little had changed. (He had come to the Miller farm many years ago, when he was an assistant vet, and had helped deliver a colt in this very building.) In comparison to the Dog Building, this didn’t look like a research/training establishment at all. There were no protective windows, no computers, no technicians … not as far as he could see. But there was something very interesting. There was a harness contraption that was holding the horse a bit in the air.

Doc figured it was used so that the man could easily get underneath to be able to suck the horse’s dick. He was sure that’s what must be happening because he knew horse-dicks were very thick and no way could anyone ever take that up the ass. Doc crawled along the hayloft until he was at the edge so he could get a better look. And when he did his dick jumped into hard drive.

In the barn below, with all the haystacks and tractors and tools, was a cowboy being fucked by a horse. It didn’t seem possible … but there it was right before his eyes. The cowboy’s pants were down and the horse’s dick was hard … and it was plowing into the cowboy’s ass. Doc couldn’t believe how much this turned him on. He had grown up (and been turned on) all his life with people who wore jeans and a plaid shirt and a cowboy hat … his neighbors … his friends … his relatives. And he had always loved animals. But he never realized how much he had always wanted to see something like this. It was like a fantasy come true … but a fantasy he never really knew he had. He was so aroused that he pulled out his dick and started to jerk off.

His dick got harder and harder as the cowboy moaned louder and louder. Doc’s dick was hard … the horse’s dick was hard … the cowboy’s dick was hard … and the cowboy was jerking himself off … which made it even hotter. Suddenly the horse shuddered and the cowboy screamed ... and Doc shot a huge load all over the hay. Doc assumed the cowboy had never gotten such a big load up his ass before. Out of nowhere, or so it seemed, a large group of technicians suddenly surrounded the horse and the man. Doc hadn’t noticed that part of the harness had also held the cowboy in place and as he was untied he fell to the ground, exhausted. One of the technicians yelled “This one is done for the day … go get the superstar and we’ll do part 3 of the promo.” As the untied horse was lead off and the cowboy/farm hand was carried off, Doc zipped up his pants and was wondering if he should leave. But then he saw the next farmhand … the next cowboy more like … the one they called the superstar.

Doc’s dick started to get hard again because this cowboy was really hot. He had an amazing ass, and a nice hairy chest (the plaid shirt had been left unbuttoned) and nice, big muscular arms. The only thing he couldn’t see was the face because of the big cowboy hat. But then, for a second, the sexy cowboy lifted his head, Doc was shocked to find that the cowboy he had been drooling over was Officer O’Grady. Doc knew right then and there he had to stay and watch what was going to happen.

They brought in a beautiful black stallion and strapped it in the harness. As they were doing that, two men with video cameras set up their tripods and were getting ready to tape the upcoming scene. One of the technicians was talking to the policeman/cowboy and the cop was nodding his head. Doc wanted to scream … to do something to stop them … but deep down he was so excited … so turned on, that no words came out of his mouth. After he finished receiving his instructions, Officer O’Grady got down on his knees in front of the horse and waited. The main technician looked at the two cameramen and they nodded. He then yelled “Action” and Officer O’Grady started working on the horse-dick. At first the horse seemed a bit annoyed by what the cop was doing, but suddenly the horse-dick got harder and harder and harder until it was fully extended. (As did the cop’s dick in his tight jeans, as well).

That was when the cowboy wrapped his mouth around the horse-dick and started to give what looked like an amazing blowjob. He also pulled out his own hard, 12-incher and started to jerk it nice and slowly. Within seconds the horse was making noises that sounded like it was enjoying the cop’s ability. The officer, in the last week, had become an expert at giving head and at jerking himself off in such a way that the camera was getting a great view. Suddenly the horse let out a long whinny and shot a huge load of cum all over Officer O’Grady’s face just as the officer-cowboy shot his own huge load all over the hay. Without even touching himself, Doc had done the same and his pants were starting to show a large wet stain.

It all seemed very surreal to Doc, like a dream come to life. The hunky cop, dressed as a cowboy, with horse-cum dripping down all over his face was standing there with his huge cock hanging out and dripping as well. It was such a powerful image that Doc felt like he was having an out of body experience. What he wouldn’t pay for what those cameras had caught on tape. Doc was exhausted and was about to fall asleep but knew he would get in a lot of trouble if he was caught where he was. So he forced himself to get up and quickly got back down to the ground outside what was obviously the Horse Building. He walked quickly back to the farmhouse.

He stripped off his clothes, had a nice long hot shower and then jumped into bed. He slept a little better this time, even though visions of farmhands, dressed as cowboys, kept asking him to help them, before they stripped off their cowboy clothes and turned into policemen. His sleep, that afternoon, was fitful … but something he needed.. He knew deep in his soul that he had to do something to save the farmhands and Officer O’Grady ... but not before he saw what was happening in all of the other buildings on the farm. For his escape plan to work, he needed to know what each building contained and he really needed to know where the farmhands and his policeman were sleeping. It would be a little hard to rescue people, if he didn’t know which building they were in. He was going to work on his lover to convince him to take him on a tour. If he played his cards right, Doc was sure he would be able to execute his plan in the near future … he had to keep up hope.

That night Officer O’Grady lay in his bed remembering what had happened that afternoon. He was no longer in a haze and he was disgusted by what he had been made to do. And a little turned on as well. He tried to push these thoughts out of his mind and concentrate on forming an escape plan. But he wasn’t having any luck. All he could think about was sucking horse-dick and getting fucked by dogs. A question that he had no answer to, keep coming back to haunt him … “What is happening to me ?”