The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Golden Salon:

I was so excited! I just graduated from college, and found a good apartment. Out of shear luck I found a job associated with my degree in English. My goal was to reset my life, and become a fully self sufficient woman.

I still had a week before I started working, so I decided to unpack and unwind. Over the next few days I did very little. One thing did catch my eye though. In the mail I received a brochure for a new salon. They called themself “The Golden Salon.” They did everything from hair to skin, and most importantly, there was a coupon for one free day of whatever I wanted to do there. I needed a good makeover, so the timing was excellent.

Their hours were from eight in the morning to eight at night during the week. The next day I made sure I got up early enough to go there when they opened. I mean, it was a day pass!

The drive was quick, and they were easy to find. The moment I walked in, I noticed, albeit from a distance, that all the employees past the desk were blondes, and had deep tans. I had wavy, light brown hair myself. The woman at the desk tanned herself differently than I had ever seen. She was wearing I tight sleeveless shirt that revealed what was akin to body art. Her arms had tan lines that looked like something akin to camouflage, as seen through untanned stripes. Even her face had similar attributes. It was different and surpassingly sexy.

I presented the day pass to her. She smiled. “May I have your name please?” I answered, “Ashley Kendrick.” She then suggested that I try the tanning booth first, because tanning was their specialty. I saw no reason to say no, so she guided me to their booths.

As I followed her, I quickly noticed that her bare legs (she was wearing a jean-skirt) had the same motif as her arms and face. I realized that she must have tanned her entire body in the same way. The kind of dedication for developing those kinds of tan lines must have been phenomenal!

She soon brought me to a private booth. Actually, it looked as if all their tanning booths were private. I walked in and she closed the curtain behind me. The room was very small, and two small, opaque windows. It was lit by a florescent lamp above me. There were pictures on the walls, but nothing stuck out. There was a tall mirror on the back wall. A sign on another wall stated the time limits for the tanning bed. It also stated that nude tanning was allowed, but for about half the time as non-nude.

I decided to do it nude. I’ve never done such a thing before, and decided to indulge myself. I sat on the bench on the wall, and took off my clothes. Naked, I opened the lid. Inside were two plastic caps to protect the eyes, and a card advertising the company that made the bed. I set the timer and climbed in.

I closed the lid, and placed the caps over my eyes. The tanning bed was surprisingly comfortable on my naked body. The warmth of its rays felt even better. I then realized how horny I was becoming. My breathing increased. I was so lightheaded. It felt as if the rays were massaging my clit. Everything was so sudden end immediate. Something was wrong … NO! Everything was right! OH FUCK, it felt so good! I loved how the rays penetrated my skin ... No, I love how they penetrated my mind! I was in a perpetual state of pleasure. I didn’t want it to stop. Everything was turning me on. The images of the camouflage tan lines, the tanning bed, my body, my very thoughts. I then realized that I wanted tan lines, and perhaps even the ones of the woman at the desk.

Time slowed, and the pleasure continued. I wanted to do so many different things! I wanted to turn myself into a blonde, tan for the rest of my life, fuck women for the pleasure alone. For a brief moment, it felt as if those thoughts were not my own. But my thoughts can only be my own, and therefore those knew wants must be mine.

Suddenly I came. I came so loudly that others must have heard. I squirt too. I didn’t even know I could. Everything was to change now, but to what I wasn’t sure. The alarm then buzzed.

I climbed out. The experience became oddly fuzzy in my mind, but that didn’t bother me. I felt like a new, different woman! I felt good. I then looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so good, too! I had a deep tan from head to toe. Somehow the tan brought out my figure in a way that almost seemed like I physically was altered. That would’ve been impossible! I then realized how ugly my wavy, light brown hair was, and knew how good it would look blonde.

The woman from the desk was then knocking on the door frame.

“Ms Kendrick, are you ready to move on?”

“Yes,” I replied sternly.

I put on the supplied robe and slippers, and opened the curtain. “Oh, I almost forgot my clothes!” The woman smiled, “We’ll take care of them … Now lets take care of that hair!”

The uniquely tanned blonde led me to the hair styling station. There were multiple chairs in the room, but no one else was there at the time. I was advised to take a seat and wait for someone to assist me. My guide left.

I took a chair, and looked at myself. My hair was so fucking ugly! I couldn’t believe I never realized it before. Blonde should have always been my color.

A deeply tanned blonde then walked in. She had tan lines akin to the greeter turned guide, albeit less pronounced. “Hi, I’m Jessica. What will it be today?”

I knew exactly what I wanted. “I want my hair straitened, and a touch shortened. Oh, and I want you to make it blonde.”

“Any particular shade?”

“Oh, I’ll just leave that up to you.”

I was so excited! When she started to reshape my hair, I was almost trembling! I simply couldn’t wait to see the end result.

“Ashley, correct?”

“Yup.”

“So you’re here on the Free Pass?”

“Oh yes. I got your free brochure in the mail, and decided to treat myself.”

“You’ve only just begun, too! Manicures, pedicures, facial, waxing, massage. You’re in for a treat. And may I say? That tan looks excellent on you!”

We continued to make small talk throughout the process. It turned out that the reason for the unique tan lines on many the workers there was because the salon was linked to an art photography firm that specialized in what they like to call “artistic tanning.” The concept fascinated me. The fascination itself surprised me, though. I barely even thought about tanning until now. But then again, my new tan made me look amazing!

After a good hour of cutting, straitening, and coloring, Jessica was brushing my reborn hair. Its shining shade of gold matched perfectly with my newly tanned skin. I ran my fingers down my remarkably soft hair. Fuck, I think I fell in love!

I thanked the woman for the new look before walking out of the room. My beautiful guide was there waiting for me. “Ah! I see Jessica did an excellent job as always.”

“Yeah! She did an amazing job. I simply love it!”

“Good. Now lets make those nails nice and pretty.”

As she walked me to the next station. It was clear that the salon had finally filled with clientele. Strangely, most of them were highly tanned blondes. I got the impression that the others were in the process of becoming as such. Something told me not to think about it, and my mind fell to where I was going next.

I soon found myself at the next station. My guide said that she would return as usual when I was finished. There was at least one other woman in there with me. A tanned blonde of course. She was just finishing up when I sat down. “Amazing salon isn’t it!” the woman exclaimed. “Oh yes,” I said truthfully. As she walked out she said, “And to think I never would have thought about dying my hair blonde until I came here today!”

‘Yes. Blonde is the best hair color,’ I thought to myself after she left. After washing her hands, the attendant came up to me. She had the most prevalent tan line markings I had seen so far. She almost looked like a tiger! “Hi I’m Jennifer! Your Ashley, correct?”

“Yes.” I answered smiling.

“Any coloring you’re interested in?”

“Oh, none in particular,” I paused the think, “How ‘bout just a simple glaze kind of thing?”

“No problem, Ashley!”

I placed my hands on the table in front of me, and she started right away. I had trimmed my nails recently, so all she really needed to do was to apply the glaze. After she applied it, she had me put my hands on the armrests to dry. She then reset the table for a pedicure. I placed my bare feet on it, and she immediately started. “You have very attractive feet,” she said honestly. “Thanks, I guess.” I never really gave my size eight feet much thought, but I liked the compliment nonetheless.

We continued to make some small talk. It turned out that Jennifer had a different life plan until she came across The Golden Salon. She had planned to become a full time administrative assistant at a large bank, but she “saw the light” when she discovered The Golden Salon a month ago. Now she does full time nail care, with a little artistic modeling on the side. It turned out that she was making more money with her new career than she ever would have at a large bank.

When we finished, I thanked Jennifer, and walked out. “Ready for good facial and wax?” my guide asked. I nodded with a large smile.

The rooms for the next stations were unsurprisingly private. The attendant for the wax and facial called herself Flora (a blonde of course). The markings on her tanned skin were akin to my guide’s. “So, Ashley, ready to loose all your hair?” she asked jokingly. I laughed and nodded.

She took care of my face first. Mostly just thinning of the eyebrows. She then applied the facial cream, and placed the cucumbers over my eyes. The gel they used for the waxing was quite soothing, and there was absolutely no pain in the process. To my surprise she even waxed my vagina (no other woman had touched me there before), but I was happy she did so. I never thought about going completely shaved before, but LOVED the idea now.

Like with the other attendants, we made small talk. Flora was with the salon at the beginning, which was about two months ago. She was a brunette back then and somewhat pale. They gave her a good makeover, and she never looked back. While starting with waxing and facials, she now primarily did artistic modeling. She said that after the makeover, she just loved showing off her body.

When we finished I thanked Flora, and walked out. My guide greeted me. “So, have you been enjoying yourself, Ashley,” she asked with an odd smile. “Oh yea! Every bit. You guys made me realize how ugly I must have been. Now I’m simply amazing!” My guide enlarged her smile. “Very good. Ready for a good massage?” I nodded excitedly.

There was almost a skip in my step as we walked to the next station. My guide led me inside, and closed the door behind us. No one else was inside the very soothing massage room.

“Are you ready for your full body massage?”

“Yes!”

My guide was to be the one to massage me. I was so excited! For one reason or another, I wanted this uniquely tanned blonde to touch me. I was willing to let her do whatever she wanted to my body.

I quickly removed my robe, and lay face down on the table naked. I closed my eyes in anticipation. Her warm, oiled up hands began at my head. They were so delicate, yet deliberate.

“Tell me about yourself, Ashley.”

“ … I ah, I recently graduated from college … I was planning on resetting myself. I got a new job, new place …” I was so infinitely relaxed under her warm hands. When she reached my neck and shoulders, she began to apply her sensual oils more liberally. The warmth reminded me of the tanning bed.

“Are you happy with the changes?”

“I … I thought I was …” I said in a very slow voice. Her amazing hands continued down my back. I was putty under her moist hands.

“Please explain.”

“… I thought I was happy. I thought all the changes I was making was correct … Then I came here.” Her magical hands shifted to my ass.

“Interesting, Ashley. Please go on.”

“I first saw how attractive your unique tan lines were. I then tanned my skin, and was turned blonde … All the people here are so happy …” I was on the verge of an epiphany!

“Yes, go on,” she said as she masterfully worked my long legs.

“I … I want to join you!” I never felt more sure of anything in my life. It was remarkable! When I woke up this morning I was so sure of where I was going. Now I know that I was so wrong!

“That is excellent, Ashley!” Her hands were expertly loosening up all the muscles in my feet. “I knew you would want to join us ... Please flip over so I can finish applying the Primer.” I did so, and she applied the oils to my face. I saw that she was naked. Her apparent tan lines did span her body. There most prevalent on her arms, sides and legs. “I created this place, Ashley, not long after I created a new substance. A substance that may change what it means to be a woman. I first tested it on myself, and what you see is the end result. The substance was originally designed to be a replacement for spray-on tans, but it became something more. If enough is absorbed, aging actually slows. Our seductive powers reveal themselves. Genders no longer matter …” As she spoke, I saw that her canine teeth were considerably sharper that normal, and she appeared to be exposing them out of instinct.

Her hands then aggressively shifted to my breasts and stomach. “What surprised me the most was how our baser instincts become so much more prevalent. I guess these big-cat-esque stripes are a reflection of that. Oh yes, these stripes you see are natural, as is the blonde hair. In fact, tanning only brings my stripes out more!” she proclaimed with great joy.

I almost couldn’t believe what she was saying, but it did excite me! “We can’t recruit just any woman. Not every woman is even compatible with my creation. The tanning bed provides the test, as it excretes a small amount of my creation. I had a good feeling about you when I heard you scream in orgasm. When I was told that you squirt your juices all over that bed, I knew for sure that your body had accepted my creation. And now, it is nearly time to complete your transformation!”

She suddenly began to aggressively massage my clit. Her magic hands knew just the right places to press. She actually hit my G-spot! Acting like an animal, she then positioned her mouth over my crotch, and tightly pressed her lips on mine. Her tongue, more masterfully than her hands, caressed the inside of my crotch. My eyes rolled back into my head. My breathing was so heavy that I nearly passed out. I then came hard and fast. My juices, for the second time in my life, squirted out. She drank every bit of it.

When she pulled me off the bed, I could see in her face that she was no longer hiding her true nature. She almost didn’t look human with her head projected forward, with exposed, sharp canines. She licked her lips, and forcefully frenched me. I could taste my own juices on her spit … I liked it! It was all so incredibly arousing.

She almost dragged me to the other side of the room. She was clearly done pretending to be “normal.” She brought me to a door, which I originally assumed to be to a closet. She opened a panel next to it, and entered many characters. She then opened the door to a room the size of a small closet. The ceiling, walls, and floor were lit up by a white light from behind. She instructed me to walk in, and place my hands on the ceiling. Her voiced seemed forced. It was as if language wasn’t her first choice for communication.

She pushed me in, and closed the door. There was a warm liquid under my bare feet. When I placed my hands on the ceiling, I felt a similar substance. Neither was anything like water. I then heard what sounded like a machine turn on, and the light slightly dimmed. A brown mist began to excrete from the three walls. It tasted almost like cinnamon. Much of it was absorbed by the liquid, which subsequently led to my hands and feet. I could feel my skin absorbing the mist and liquid. My skin was then so hot it almost felt like it was burning! The hot sensation was inside me too, as I was breathing it all in oh so deeply. I could feel myself changing, as my mind burned. My thoughts slowly became more simplistic. I could feel a greater need for pleasure to engulf me. I felt a growing need to hunt naked for both food and sex. I physically felt myself grow stronger, as did my very being. I felt … I felt complete.

I suddenly found myself lying on a bed in a dark room. I was surrounded by other women. They were all naked, and they all had similar markings to my greeter turned guide turned masseuse. They were all acting in the same animalistic she was after all was revealed. I then noticed the mirror over me. I could see that I was a natural blonde through my eyebrows, and through how natural my hair looked. With a dark smile, I licked my prevalent canines. While my skin now had the same array of natural stripes as the other women in the room. Though, we all had our own variation. Mine were especially vibrant!

They then slowly crawled onto the bed with me. I automatically licked and sucked all that came across my face, as they did the same to me. My hands worked with a mind of their own feeling all that they could feel. All my senses were heightened. I could feel nature’s call, as clearly as the woman’s squirting crotch on my mouth. I was in ecstasy.

These improved women were welcoming me into their fold. I thanked them for their welcoming with equal vigor. My life before no longer mattered. All that mattered was my new life. I had found my true calling…