The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would just like to thank MCNA for the contest idea which inspired this, but more importantly to James for his very prompt edit work with this story. Oh, and to Jo for being the dutiful sub when I needed one, if only in name, and not deed!

Good Customer Service?

By now it was approaching her shop’s closing time on Christmas Eve, and things had quieted down completely, much to Stephanie’s relief. Indeed, she was just considering the idea of shutting up a few minutes early, and heading down the supermarket to see if there were any last-minute bargains before they closed for the holiday period, and then get her bus home before they all stopped for the evening.

For a second-hand designer clothes shop, trade hadn’t been bad today, not as good as in the previous few weeks, when everyone was looking for a bargain for the various parties in the run-up to Christmas, though. Strictly, the shop wasn’t a second-hand clothes shop: it simply featured the designer lines that had gone out of fashion, or out of season, that people simply wanted to clear off their shelves, and Stephanie was able to pick them up at bargain prices, and sell them on accordingly. Indeed, nothing made her day more than seeing a humble secretary or shop girl dressed in a designer frock at a fraction of the original price, eyes gleaming at the thought of being the belle of the ball at her company’s big social event of the year. There were a few second-hand items in the shop, but all clearly marked as such, and all laundered personally before she sold them on again to customers.

No sooner had she decided she was going to shut up shop a few minutes early and head for the nearby supermarket than she heard the familiar tinkle of the doorbell, meaning a customer was entering the shop. She beamed her best smile (as always) and called out, “Merry Christmas to you. Can I help you at all, or do you just wish to have a browse?”

The lady smiled back at her; she seemed middle aged, though her hair seemed gray, almost white, in fact, so maybe she just looked younger, Stephanie guessed. It was quite hard to tell under the hooded red coat she was wearing. Not that Stephanie would see 50 again herself unless ages went into reverse!

“Thank you, my dear, but I’ve just come in to collect a parcel for someone. I believe you have an outfit here for my niece Tara, Tara Klause, and she’s asked me to collect it as she’s still busy working, and needs it for over the Christmas period.”

Stephanie smiled; as far as she knew all the pre-ordered items had already been collected, one of the reasons she was considering shuttng up early. “I will check for you, but as far as I know all the pre-ordered outfits have already been collected, so maybe she took a few minutes break earlier and came ‘round and collected it?”

The old woman just smiled back and said, “Yes please, if you could just check for me, I’m sure Tara would have told me if she’d collected it already.”

Stephanie smiled; her customers were all precious to her and her business, and besides, it would only take a few moments to check, and there was nothing she really needed from the shops anyway. There was only herself to worry about for Christmas, and her needs were simple, to say the least.

And lo and behold, the old woman was right! There in the back room was a package, albeit slightly hidden, waiting for Miss Tara Klause to collect it. Happily, Stephanie picked it up, checked the price, and walked back into the shop, beaming.

“My humble apologies. You are right; it hadn’t been collected, I’m just so glad you came when you did, because I would have felt awful if I’d found that after Christmas, and known a customer hadn’t got the outfit she asked for.”

“That’s fine my dear, I know you would.” said the old woman gracefully. “Would it be possible to see what my niece has ordered, just to salve an old woman’s curiosity and all that?”

“Not a problem at all.” replied Stephanie, “It will only take me a few moments to rewrap it again for you afterwards.”

“That’s most kind of you.”

“All my pleasure.”

It was only when Stephanie began to unwrap the parcel that she became confused. The outfit in the package was definitely nothing that her shop ever sold! Besides which, how did such a normal-sized parcel hold so much inside it? And also, how did she diplomatically show the old lady the outfit her niece was getting her to collect for her? But anyway...

“Err, Tara has interesting tastes in clothing.” said Stephanie as she peeled out the red latex catsuit, seemingly topped with white fur, though she had no idea how! The thigh-high, matching, heeled boots, again topped with white fur, just made her blush even more. Her shop never purchased anything like this, and she should know, being the sole proprietor, but anyway... and then there was the look on her face when a whip clattered out of the package and onto the floor!

“Yes, she does. Tara has always enjoyed wearing clothing slightly different from the norm, and this is a fine example of that. I guess we put it down to the high spirits of youth?”

Stephanie just nodded; she didn’t know quite what else to say under the circumstances.

“Why don’t you try it on?” the old woman asked her.

“Pardon?” Stephanie replied, not quite believing her ears. This was an outfit for a youngster, not someone of her age, and besides, the young girl wouldn’t want her trying on her new outfit.

“Why don’t you try it on? You’re a similar size to Tara, and I’m intrigued to see how she would look in it. I know she wouldn’t mind, so please, put it on for me.”

In theory it was a request, but somewhere in Stephanie’s head it sounded more like a command, and one she couldn’t refuse to obey. It was strange: now she felt a strong desire to put the catsuit and boots on, but why?

“But...but don’t you need to be powdered up, or wearing some form of lubricant to put on latex clothing, and I haven’t got any here.” replied Stephanie, though by now she had a burning need to slip into all that latex and feel it tightly gripping her body.

“Not this type, its been specially treated for easy entry.” the old woman told her, “So go ahead and put it on for me.” now sounding quite firm about it.

And, as the customer is always right in Stephanie’s eyes, and besides, she now had the burning need to slip it over her body and ... not even considering whether the door was still unlocked (it wasn’t, but she didn’t know that) she hastily removed all her clothing, including her bra and panties, and stood naked in front of the old lady in the shop, just looking at the catsuit. Hers was a typical body for someone of her age, slight tummy sag, the breasts not as tight and pert as they used to be, and a rear that wasn’t quite as hot a sight as it once was, assuming of course it ever was ...

The old lady smiled, “As I said, you will find it very easy to get into, so...”

Stephanie could resist no longer, though whether it was the suit, or the old lady spurring her on, it was hard to tell. Still, the moment she pulled her left leg into the suit, and the latex slipped over her, her arousal went into overdrive; there was no worry about one part of her being lubed, it would seem! The other leg quickly followed before she pulled it up her body, enjoying both the feel and the smell of the suit as she did so. And when her ample breasts first made contact with the latex, she wondered why it had taken her so long to discover this delight. Finally, she slid her arms into the suit, and from the neck down she was covered in latex. It felt incredible, and her nipples puckered up at the sensations running through her whole body. Alright, her slightly paunchy tummy let down the sleek look, but even so...

By now the old lady was in her element, “Put on the boots, then pull the hood over your head, I want to see the full look.” and Stephanie was unable to resist the command, even assuming she wanted to.

“That’s perfect!” said the old lady, “Why don’t you take a look at yourself, a young woman like you looks divine in an outfit like that.”

Stephanie was about to point out that she was actually 50, and that her tummy meant she couldn’t possibly look divine in the latex suit, when her feet walked her over to the full length mirror in the shop. She gasped at the reflected image!

A slim and sleek 20 year old looked back at her, the reflection of a latex goddess. No lines around the eyes, a trim stomach and looks that could kill at six paces. She moaned at the sight, then fainted.

* * *

A short while later, Stephanie locked up the branch of “Latex and Leather” that she still ran, despite the fact that nowadays she really didn’t need to. But it was fun doing so, and she still enjoyed meeting the customers, and giving them the best customer service possible. The fact that she now had 20 stores in the southwest of England, was well on her way to her first million, and was expected to win the “Young Entrepreneur of the Year” award was nice, but she still so enjoyed the “meet and greet” side of the business that she still ran the shop in Bath herself.

Tonight was Christmas Eve, though, and no one was about, so why bother to change out of her catsuit before going home? She poured herself into her luxury BMW parked on the street out front and drove off. She hit the call button on her hands free mobile and rang home.

“Jo, my subby slave and lover, run me a hot bath, I’ll be home soon. I promise I’m finished now ‘til the New Year, and then we’ve got that holiday in Bermuda together that I won as the prize in the regional business awards to look forward to. Anything to say to me?”

“No Mistress, I’ll go and run the bath now for you.”

Stephanie smiled as she ended the call. She couldn’t remember how she found Jo, but was quite glad she had. She made an excellent submissive, and a very good lover too. Just what she needed at the end of a long, hard working day.

* * *

(Meanwhile, several thousand miles north of Somerset)

“Well my dear, I do feel guilty that it took us 30 years to find that letter that Stephanie sent to us, but I think its fair to say we have given her good customer service now, even if it did take us a while to get there,” a full figured, jolly man with a beard said.

“I so agree, dear,” his wife replied. “And when you look back at what an excellent worker she has been over the years, she deserves it. Her customer service record certainly takes some beating.”

“Absolutely. And though she doesn’t know it, she’s got her 30 years back to enjoy life in latex anyway. I assume by now ...”

“... that all her personal details and records have been changed? Completely done. Passport, tax records, friends’ memories, the lot. It did help she had no family left though.”

“And she and Jo?”

“Let’s just say they might have a ‘few’ years of life together!” said the woman with a gleam in her eye.

* * *

(Back in Somerset)

“Oh yes, Jo, oh God, Jo ... oh, yes!” squealed Stephanie as Jo’s expert and diligent tongue brought her to her fourth orgasm of the session.

She leaned down, pulling Jo’s cum coated face from her sticky pussy, and kissed her on the lips, tasting her own juices as well as Jo’s lips.

“I think we need to get you cleaned up, and to bed. You need to be asleep before Santa comes,” she said with a giggle.

Jo just grinned and said, “Of course, Mistress.”