The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Girls Inc

Part 4

Kelly wasn’t sure how long it had been since she had woken up. She just knew it was really hard to think. Much easier to just clutch the soft pillow and keep wriggling under the bedsheets. She remembered thinking, making decisions and doing things after those. But she had completely forgotten how to do all that. It was like, while she had been sleeping, she had been emptied. No...Not emptied. There definitely was something. Something soft. Something simple. Something that was very good at feeling how comfortable the bed was, at seeing how pink it was. And at enjoying how calm it all was. One word bubbled its way up. Relaxed? Yes, she felt relaxed. Maybe that was why she was smiling, even if she couldn’t really think. Still, something was wrong. She had been kidnapped, kept in a strange place, and now she was in a very small room. A bit like one of those prison thingies, but pinker. Shouldn’t she get mad or something? Maybe after a bit more comfy napping. She squeezed her pillow, and cooed.

Then the door opened. Startled, she got up on her knees, but kept the pillow. A man entered. He was clad in drab, uniformly white t-shirt and pants. More importantly though, he was tall and hunky. A brief thought in Kelly’s mind suggested he would probably be pretty dumb and easily manipulated...But to her surprise, her heart vehemently rejected the idea. She shuddered with shame. Wh...Why? Why would she...

“Hello, Kelly Belle.”

While she struggled with alien feelings, he had moved to the side of the bed. He towered over her, looking into her eyes with a confident, manly smile. To her astonishment, Kelly realized her pussy was getting wet just looking at him. Her cheeks flushed red. What on earth? And why had she thought this sexist word for...for....Pussy?

“What...” She started asking, the direness of her situation finally getting through. “What did you do to me...?”

The man moved his hand to caress her cheek. She expected she would shudder. She didn’t expect it would feel this good.

“You were the type of girl who wants a social status, money and independence. Now you’re different. You’ve woken up to a completely different personality. You’re a new Kelly Belle, and I’m here to help you discover her.”

“It-it’s just Kelly. And you’re not making any sense...You can’t make people change p-personalities like...like that...”

This was obviously the truth, and yet, her confidence melted away whith each word she spoke until her voice broke down. Now she was staring at the floor and fidgeting. This feeling was...Shame. Again. Why? Where did this come from? This wasn’t normal at all. But in her confusion, she heard the man’s voice again. It was clear and powerful, like a shining beacon. She looked up.

“Were you trying to argue with a man, honey?”

“Huh...Wuh...What?” She mumbled, compelled to answer, but without any idea how to begin.

“Are you starting to understand? We brainwashed you.”

His words hit Kelly like a truck. Impossible...Definitely impossible. Such things were...Fiction. Yet, she couldn’t help but focus on the man’s words in earnest as he continued.

“You were sleeping for a very long time. Your subconscious mind was given a lot of really fun lessons, you know? Deep in your psyche, there is a lifetime worth of adoring and obeying handsome men. A woman’s opinion never had much pull in this life...Especially not your own.”

He started caressing Kelly’s breasts through her shirt. She couldn’t muster the courage to wriggle away, much less get angry. She just kept silent and moaned gently, feeling...grateful to him for making her feel good? What were those horrible thoughts?!

“You still have your old memories, but I wouldn’t worry about them. From now on, everything you experience will be as a weak-willed, submissive, needy girl who will never go anywhere without asking herself what a man would want her to do. Go on, try to picture yourself out in the street.”

Just hearing him talking about it conjured such a mental image, and already her first urge was to look around, biting her lip, hoping for someone to help her. As inconceivable as it sounded, it felt grippingly real.

“No, this isn’t me, this isn’t mee!” She whined like a puppy.

“Yes it is, Kelly Belle.”

He gently grabbed her hands. It felt sickeningly calming.

“But don’t worry. You’ll love being this kind of girl. You’re simple and obedient, men will love you and protect you. You don’t need pride. You just need to be pretty and to dream of love.”

He patted her head.

“You just need to be a Good Girl.”

As he said these words, warmth erupted from the core of Kelly’s being. Pure happiness and comfort flowed through her. Those two words echoed in her mind. Good Girl. Good Girl. They seemed more meaningful than anything she had ever heard. She was being praised. She was being loved. Good Girl. Countless hours of positive reinforcement sprang from her subconscious, enveloping her in a warm coccoon of pure euphoria. All fear vanished from her mind, chased away by an overpowering need to be praised again. To be headpatted again. To be told she was a Good Girl.

“And you want to be a Good Girl, don’t you?”

She raised her head to look at the man with sparkly eyes. Her body was driven by the brainwashing to assume an incredibly dainty pose, like a little girl begging for sweets. She didn’t mind. On the contrary, maybe the nice man would like it. Men liked Good Girls.

“Yes sir!” She answered with a breathy, high pitched voice. “I’ll be good, I promise.”

“Then you don’t mind if we brainwash you further, don’t you?”

Kelly was taken aback, but for some reason, the word didn’t seem so frightening anymore. She was frightened, though because...

“B-b-but...I’m a good girl already, sir...Aren’t I?”

“You were just cured from being a Bad Girl. Your Master still wants you to take some lessons. But you don’t mind, right? That just means you’ll be the best Good Girl you can be. ”

Kelly felt weak in the knees, and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She felt so lightheaded. Could it be? Were they really able to make her even more of a Good Girl? Could this amazing feeling get even better?

“Who am I kidding?” Laughed the man. It was a laugh full of condescension, but it sounded like the purest kindness to the poor Kelly’s ears. “We will reprogram your pretty little head and you’ll smile every step of the way. Good girls know they should just smile and let men do the thinking for them.”

To this, Kelly just smiled. Because in her heart, she knew it was true.

* * *

And so the nice man took her to another room. It was white and mostly empty save from four chairs facing one another in a cross pattern. No ordinary chairs, either. Kelly was strapped into it with big metal restraints. She was a bit frightened at first, but he patted her head again and told her there was nothing to fear. She trusted him, of course, and let the treatment come. It hit her suddenly, engulfing her senses, throwing her in a virtual reality that began and stopped at a very pink, very precious room. It was full of dollies and mirrors and pretty petticoat dresses. She heard herself reading romance novels out loud, in a vapid, easily excited voice. Sometimes she had phone calls from her friends. She would giggle and talk of flowers and handsome men, and gossip about all those silly girls talking about careers and sports and other menfolk stuff. The girlfriends would call her Kelly Belle and talk in that southern accent that made her family sound so backwards. Even drunk on headpats and manliness, Kelly found all that pointless, boring. But then a manly presence would come from outside the simulation, caress her naked, defenseless skin, and say...

“I see you like it, Kelly Belle. Good Girl.” And she would shiver. “Your Master will love you if you become like that.”

She needed no drugs. She needed no punishment. All she needed was those words, and the mere sight of an alternate world became a powerful reconditioning force. She didn’t even care who this Master was. She just knew the Kelly Belle in the room was a Good Girl and that she had never desired anything more than becoming like her. Second thoughts didn’t matter. It was a burning desire, an epiphany. And besides, reading about hunks all day and gossipping about Bad Girls was just an intoxicating prospect.

After several hours, the images stopped and she was back to the white room. The sexy man, her teacher, her doctor, unbound her so she could stretch her limbs. Her first reflex was to turn to him and ask, like an excited kid...

“Sir! Sir! Is the brainwashing working? Will I always be like that now?”

“Of course, cutie. A very complex system is making sure to imprint your new personality on your neural pathways so you cannot go back to being a Bad Girl.”

“Hee hee!”

It was rubbish, of course, but it was exactly what she wanted to hear, so she could leave any remaining doubts behind her on her path to complete subjugation. After a few seconds of daydreaming of a future as an even better Good Girl, however, something caught Kelly Belle’s eye. One of the other chairs was occupied by a girl now. A kinda cute face aside, she was really kind of plain all around, with no remarkable curves to speak of and a dorky bowl haircut. She seemed angry, and was struggling against her restraints. Kelly frowned. That was, without a doubt, a Bad Girl. She instinctively went to her man and hugged his arm. How despicable...But at least there was another man with her. Surely he’d cure the Bad Girl.

* * *

Chloe tugged at the restraints in desperation, but still did her best to show anger rather than fear. Never would she give the bastard the satisfaction. The smile on his face was a very familiar sight. Kind and understanding at first glance, but exuding the arrogance of those who saw themselves as arbiters of morality. Only now, she was on the business end of it.

“Chloe, my dear.” Said the CEO of Good Girls Inc. with a smile. “Don’t you want to at least know which personality we’re going to imprint?”

“Spare me the mind games, you smarmy fuckstick. I know how this works. It won’t work. I won’t let it.”

“A simple, modest, obedient girl, as well as a perfect little wife...” He turned to point at the woman behind him. “Is how Kelly Belle here is going to be. As soon as the baseline is well-imprinted, we’ll move on to make her identify her owner as her Daddy. She’s going to be so sweet and happy. You...”

He turned back to Chloe again, and sighed in a sick pretense at remorse.

“You’ll be made into a cute little exhibitionist slut. I mean, we can’t have an ex-employee run around in the outside world, as well reprogrammed as we can make you. I’d much rather you stay in-house, as the office pet.”

“You...You bastard...”

“Come on now, you are well aware whistleblowing and spending the rest of your life on the run wouldn’t have made you happy. Being bereft of complex thought and being on the verge of orgasm just from a man staring at your breasts will.”

“It will never happen!” She spat in anger. “I’m still the same after the initial conditioning, you don’t have the element of surprise or confusion, it will never work on me!”

The CEO’s only response was to reach out to the top of Chloe’s head, caress it, and say...

“Shh. It will work. You’re a Good Girl.”

* * *

Kelly Belle saw the woman’s defiance melt away in seconds. Her glare became unfocused, her tugging against the restraints sluggish. She seemed utterly confused by what was happening to her, but Kelly understood. Under that mean exterior was already a Good Girl. Her heart already knew how a woman should be like.

“That’s it. Now let’s begin. Make sure to take your new personality well, alright?”

And with these words, the other man turned on the machines around the girl’s head. Kelly Belle could hear sultry, almost hyper-sexual moans coming from inside of it. The actual words were too hard to make out entirely, but she did catch some of them.

“I’m a happy slut”

“The best thing about me is my body”

“I love when men look at my titties”

“Girls are for sex”

“Thinking big words hurts”

“Everyone please look at me”.

The Bad Girl still tried to struggle, weakly crying out that she didn’t want it, but the man sent her into another Good Girl trance. She moaned and slumped into the chair, her tongue hanging out a bit as she started to slip out of her rebellious mindset. Kelly Belle smiled. She was so happy for her.

“Alright”, said Kelly’s caretaker as he wrapped his strong arm around her dainty shoulders. “Ready to learn more?”

“Oh, yes, Sir!”

* * *

Some weeks later, Kelly Belle was in her room. She lay on her pink bed, fidgeting. Not out of stress—she was happy as can be. She had obediently changed into the Good Girl she was taught to be. She no longer had any bad or sad thoughts. She burned with the desire to chit-chat about flowers and love with other, proper girls. She properly adored men and wanted nothing but to make them happy. And most importantly, she loved her Daddy.

She had thought it weird at first, how the lessons told her there was this one man who owned her completely, body and soul, and that he was her Daddy. Not that she found being owned was weird, but weren’t daddies something nobody had much choice over? Such a man would never be her daddy...But that’s what the Bad Girl inside thought. For days and nights, the machines explained He was her real father. She had been born only thanks to Him. Her whole body was just a little sprout that came from Him. And that it was Him who granted her the honor and bliss of becoming a Good Girl. Whenever the base part of her mind objected, doubting they were biologically related, Kelly Belle’s caretaker would give her a shot, and the lessons would grow more intense until she was mindlessly chanting she owed her whole existence to Daddy. Facts and logic kept rearing their head, but eventually everything was steamrolled under an absolute, fanatical belief that she truly was His daughter, and that it meant she had to show absolute obedience to Daddy. Even now, in her waking state, Kelly Belle often drifted to singing with a blissful expression...

“I love my Daddy, he is everything, and I’ll be the bestest little girl for him~”

After that, it was easy for her to accept, without any further tantrums, becoming everything a good little girl needed to be. Daddy didn’t like his princess growing up. She needed to be just as a little girl and she needed to love it. It was just fine to be mentally ten years old. Daddy liked her playing with dolls and drawing cards telling Him how much she loved her Daddy. And so Kelly Belle became the best little girl in the whole world. It seemed so obvious to her increasingly leashed mind that she even started raising psychological defenses against adulthood all of her own. Her caretaker was very proud of her when she told him about her new imaginary friend. She was definitely a Good Girl now. And soon, Daddy would come to pick her up. She couldn’t wait!

The door opened. Kelly Belle sprang to the side of the bed, grinning from ear to ear. The nice man crossed the threshold, and announced with a smile.

“He’s here. Come with me.”

She only let out an exciting squeal before following him like a puppy. The corridors of the facility went past in a blur. All she registered in her crazed euphoria was this one girl. She had this bowl haircut and wore a dorky sweater with a turtleneck, but it didn’t matter too much because it was unzipped and she was stark naked beneath, save for a thin stripe covering part of her nipples. She was against the wall, a nice man slapping against her hips. Kelly Belle didn’t get it, but the girl was enjoying it very very much, smiling ecstatically, moaning “thank you Master” over and over with lots of feeling. But eventually Kelly walked past her, and it was back to daydreaming about Daddy.

And eventually, they walked into a big lobby. There were lots of people there, but her eye was immediately drawn to one man. Tall, very well dressed, with sharp eyes and a nicely trimmed beard. Kelly Belle’s eyes fluttered as a thought formed in her head. “Huh? But that’s Daddy. My...My actual Daddy.” The corner of her mouth twitched. Her well-conditioned mind swept that anomaly under the rug. “Of course it’s my Daddy. I loooove my Daddy!” With a happy cry, she ran towards him and threw herself into his arms.