The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Hair Day

Part Two

Lydia knocked on Isabella’s front door and was let in by Kim, one of her housemates. ‘Hi Kim, have you seen Bella lately? She hasn’t been around all day and isn’t answering her phone.’

Kim shrugged, threw herself onto the sofa and picked up a fashion magazine, ‘I think I heard her moving around in her room.’

‘Thanks.’ Lydia headed up the stairs to Isabella’s room and knocked. For a moment it sounded like soft moans were coming from inside, but they stopped at the sound of the knock. Footsteps like boots paced across the floor and the bedroom door swung open.

Lydia stepped back in awe. Isabella towered over her, filling the doorway with her height. A huge plume of impossibly black hair crowned her head and framed her body, coursing down her naked form to fall just about the back of her knees. Bella was a toned, shapely girl with hourglass curves, but where Lydia should have been able to see past her in to the room, the voluminous hair plumped outward, wrapping the tall girl like a cloak. A faint whiff of sex and desire emanated from the room, and Lydia noticed that Bella had small, rosy nipples. They were also incredibly hard.

‘Hi, Lydia,’ Bella purred.

‘Geez, Bella,’ Lydia snapped, ‘you could have said you were ditching me to get hair extensions.’

‘These aren’t extensions. These are real,’ Bella took Lydia’s hand and forced a lock of her dark hair into it. Lydia was about to protest when the smooth, silky feel caught her attention. She gazed at the hair. It felt real, and looked it—the colour was so dark it seemed to draw in the light and reflect nothing back, yet when she stared at it long enough, Lydia could see colours flashing in the rich strands. A whole array of iridescent hues enraptured her. She barely noticed Bella guiding her in to the room and sitting her in front of the mirror.

Finally, she looked up and around her when Bella moved away to fetch a hairbrush from the other side of the room. ‘Do you want hair as nice as mine?’

Lydia stared wide-eyed at her friend. She had always been a little jealous of her beauty; her height, her cheek bones, and now that she had seen them in the flesh, she was intensely envious of those generous breasts. Each one would fit perfectly in Lydia’s hand. She wanted to nibble on the petite nipples. Lydia blinked and looked away. This was crazy, why was she thinking this! Now that she had that gorgeous hair, Bella had gone from punk princess to princess of darkness. She wouldn’t give her the time of day, not to little Lydia.

The girl that looked back at her in the mirror was small and slender, with hazel eyes, a splash of freckles across her cheeks and a button nose. Sandy blonde hair fell to her shoulders in a simple, straight cut style. Next to Bella, she was still a developing teenager rather than a woman of the same age.

Bella tousled Lydia’s hair and began to brush it straight. It hadn’t needed brushing, thought Lydia, but the action was soothing. She relaxed her shoulders and eased back in to the chair. In fact, she became so relaxed she could only watch with a distant, out-of-body curiosity as she saw Bella’s long locks of hair crawl over her own chest and begin to unbutton her blouse. The buttons popped, one by one, revealing more and more of her tanned flesh.

It had been a good summer, and Lydia tanned easily, so she looked like the golden girl next to the black-and-white negative image of Bella. The blouse fell away and then the bra popped off, revealing Lydia’s own large aureoles. Midnight coloured hair tickled and teased her nipples to a proud stiffness.

Lydia giggled. ‘Your mirror is funny, Bella.’

‘Oh?’ the dark Amazon purred, ‘why is that?’

‘It makes my hair look longer. It only goes to the shoulders, but in the mirror it looks like it goes down my back.’

Isabella smiled and said nothing. She continued to brush the once sandy hair. It now shone with an intensely, like molten gold. It complemented Lydia’s tan, and with each brush through it fell another inch farther down Lydia’s back. Unlike Bella’s mane of curly locks, Lydia’s hair grew straight and true, a thick curtain of hair that could have passed for a sheet of brushed gold. The ends were impossibly healthy and perfectly straight, and now fell below the seat of the chair in which Lydia sat.

Isabella commanded Lydia to stand up so she could continue to brush her hair. The golden girl sighed in disappointment at first, having to move from her comfortable seat, where Bella’s hair played with her nipples, but she soon smiled when the dark hair unbuttoned her jeans and eased them off her. It was fun to watch the thick mass of hair moving around Bella, enveloping both of them in a cloak of rich hair that writhed and snaked and caressed bare skin.

Lydia gasped slightly when a particular lock found her now naked snatch and pushed against her clitoris. She angled her head back and peered, upside down, into the eyes of Bella. Suddenly, blood red lips, warm and soft, pressed down on her mouth. Tongues flashed out and sparred, sending Lydia’s heart racing. Then, all too soon, the dark goddess moved away. Lydia followed her in eagerness and almost tripped.

The long, golden hair cascaded like a shimmering waterfall down her back, past her arse, beyond her knees and around her ankles, where it gathered in a tranquil pool. This had nearly sent Lydia flying as she stepped on it to move after Bella. The other woman laid the brush down on the dresser, appraised Lydia’s hair and snapped her fingers.

‘It’s a little long, but we can work that out.’

Lydia felt the hair move of its own accord. Two lines parted down the centre of her hair, turning the flawless sheet into three, thick cords that wriggled and writhed. They seemed to battle each other, furiously throwing themselves around, weaving in and under, pulling and tightening until Lydia realised they were braiding into the largest plait she had ever seen. It was as thick as a man’s calf and, where it would have needed a band to hold it together near the end, the magically imbued strands had worked themselves into an intricate fist-sized knot.

‘How is all this possible?’ asked Lydia, suddenly aware of how strange all this was.

Bella picked up the end of Lydia’s long rope of hair and tugged her back with her toward the bed. ‘Does it matter? Think on what matters. Think on what you want, my little Lydia.’

‘I…’

‘Yes?’ purred Bella. She sat back on the bed, Lydia’s long braid of hair coiled firmly around her wrist like a leash, her other hand carefully parting the folds of her cunt for Lydia to see.

‘I want…’

‘What do you want, my little Lydia?’ Bella pulled gently, drawing Lydia’s face closer toward her snatch. Lydia could smell the scent of sex and desire emanating from her friend, could almost feel the raw, burning heat that came with it. She licked her lips quickly with the tip of a nervous tongue.

‘I want you.’

Bella yanked harshly on the plait of pure gold. ‘You should be on your knees when you beg for me, my little Lydia.’

‘Oh, Bella,’ Lydia whimpered. She was suddenly overwhelmed by everything that was happening. She had never had erotic thoughts about her friend before, or had she? Moments shared in lectures, in bars, walking through town together, they were just friends, right?

Wrong, whispered a voice in her head, give in. Worship your dark mistress.

‘I want you. I’ll do anything, please,’ Lydia begged. She moved forward to taste Bella’s sweet snatch, to lap up the beads of moisture that had gathered in the hot, slick folds, but her head was rudely yanked back. Her eyes were brought to peer up into Bella’s stormy blue eyes.

‘Will you give yourself, body and soul?’

‘Yes.’

‘Yes what?’ Bella tugged again, causing Lydia pain.

‘Yes, mistress.’

‘Good,’ Bella smiled, and Lydia smiled back, happy that she had pleased her mistress. ‘Now worship me.’

Lydia dived forward, tonguing Bella’s clit with inexpert but enthusiastic motions. With a little guidance from Bella, she soon found a sensual rhythm that pleased her friend-turned-mistress. Bella relaxed her grip on the long plait and it came to life, snaking its way south to Lydia’s exposed cunt. The fist-sized knot positioned itself at her entrance and squeezed in, slicking its way in with the aid of her copious juices. Bella’s tangles stroked and rubbed against her nipples and skin, caressing her in syncopation to Lydia’s lapping, nibbling and kissing. Together, with a little help from their hair, the two erupted into simultaneous orgasms.

Downstairs, Kim listened in curiosity at the strange sounds filtering through the ceiling. It almost sounded like sex. She shrugged, knowing that both Bella and Lydia were straight as razors, and went back to her magazine. The models all had such wonderful hair. She would give anything to have hair like theirs, so long and silky. Anything.