The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Manners Go Without Saying

MC—MD—MA—MF—FF—MM

Chapter 2 — Same as Always

After stopping but the briefest of moments to kiss my comatose husband on the head (when he worked late nothing short of a natural disaster could wake him up before 7 the next morning) I skipped my morning shower and dressed in a hurry, throwing on the first things I could get my hands on. My under wear was just the fist off the top of the stack of the many white bra and pantie combos from my drawer of what some, such as my husband, might consider nothing but bland and boring clothing. Of course Earl’s complaints about my prudish ways were currently the last thing on my mind. I completed the rest of my attire in similar fashion, grey ankle socks, black dress shoes, grey slacks and a conservative grey blouse, all my standard affair, all chosen largely because they were the first things I could get my hands on. Honestly, had it not been for force of habit, I’d have probably skipped the socks all together as every second truly counted.

Once dressed, as with my shower, I skipped breakfast, instead simply grabbing my purse and the keys to my car before rushing out the door of my apartment.

My stomach turned upside down, however, when but moments after I walked through the door, I felt what could best be described as a wave of warmth rush over me. It was gone as quickly as it had come, but as I had recalled that our thermal sensors had detected a brief increase in temperature in the affected area when the RM had activated during the testing, I immediately jumped to a start in fear that something about reality had just been changed. Of course I HAD just walked out of my home, and while it was more chilly outside then inside, the hot air was probably being sucked out of the door as I’d walked out of it, thus likely to have rushed over me in the door way. Further, there was always the possibility that it was entirely in my head because I was so on edge. Still, I couldn’t help thinking about the fact that while we’d kept our own tests focused on a single room within our lab, the RM had the potential ability to effect anything within about a 10 mile radius of said lab, and I happened to live just about 8 miles away. So regardless of whether the feeling had been simply due to paranoia or from a warmth that was a genuine cause for concern, I was not about to take any chances and at once began to look around for changes.

The sky was still blue, that was a good sign, and neither the side walk nor the apartment’s walls appeared to have been converted to chocolate, that was good too. I tried to calm myself further by reminding myself that even if something was changed, and the warmth was a result of it, there was always the possibility that whatever was effected was no where near me at all, the effect was simply spreading out because whoever was using the RM didn’t know any better and was failing to focus its effect to the relevant area. Still, as I recalled who the most likely suspect for stealing the device was, I took a moment to double checked myself, before declaring an all clear.

I sighed a sigh of relief as I found my body was unchanged, still my normal 36C chest. Harry had told me before that I’d look better if I got my ‘oranges’ upgraded to ‘cantaloupes’, or at least ‘grape fruits’, before, so the fact that my ‘oranges’ remained unchanged did give me some hope that he was not the one to blame. In addition, a larger chest would have most certainly proven quite the literal pain in the neck, since I was, of course, bra-less. Some would argue that 36C was already too large to be going sans-bra, but all I knew was that like any good American woman, I hated under wear, and everything it stood for. Hell, I only wore the various assortment of brightly colored thong panties that I did because of the handful of dress skirts I owned, and as long as the hems were, I wouldn’t dare go out in public in a skirt with out something on underneath.

I briefly again considered calling Lily and asking her to pull the plugs just to be safe, even if I couldn’t find a change, that didn’t mean I hadn’t simply missed it, but that only led me to remember the “Fine but this is your LAST chance” looks of the board members when I’d promised them I would have a working prototype by the end of the month for certain this time at the meeting just under 4 weeks ago. Of course we had tried to record the tests from last night, but unfortunately it seemed cameras were indirectly effected by the device, as watching the tapes showed only 5 minutes of a piggy bank, motionless and unchanged, while the fact that said pig had been a doll when the recording had begun had gone completely un-captured.

It was these thoughts that led me to once more convince myself that if what I’d felt was indeed the device, the user had probably failed to change anything do to their inability to figure out how to use it, so instead I continued down the stairs and toward my car as quickly as I could, my mammaries bouncing about unrestrained with each step as nature intended.

“Oh hey Belle, you’re up early!” called out Fred from the apartment across the way. One of the things I’d always loved about my apartment complex was how close we all were, so open and friendly with each other, we were like a family. It also was nice that all of my closest neighbors shared my conservative views on sex and clothing and as such I never had to worry about seeing some tart walking around the neighborhood with her ass hanging out or some punk telling me I’d look good if I just showed a little more skin.

Today, however, I regretted the fact we were so close as I was in a hurry and I didn’t have time for pleasantries.

“Yeah, something came up at the lab,” I said to Fred, hoping he’d let me leave it at that as I continued down the stairs.

It looked like Fred was going to say something else when another wave of warmth rolled over me.

“That’s all well and good, but you’re not going to give me a view like that and not at least let me cop a polite fondle of your T and A, are you?” inquired Fred.

Part of me wanted to just reveal the whole situation to Fred so he’d understand why I didn’t have time for this, while what I loved about this community was that we were all so polite to each other and prided ourselves on our good manners, and there was no denying that if a guy greeted a woman with a hello, it would be unquestionably rude not to let them grab a handful of your ass and tits, I really didn’t have time for such pleasantries. Still, if he even believed me at all, all I’d probably being doing was inciting panic. I probably still could have just continued on walking, but I wasn’t about to throw away 5 years of good neighbor relations over something that would take 10 seconds, and to be honest, from his angle I knew he could easily see up the micro skirt I was wearing. Combine that with the way my tits were constantly threatening to pop out of my low cut navel exposing skin tight tank top, and to not at least offer him this much would be akin to visual assault on my part, and I certainly didn’t need to have the cops looking for me at a time like this. And so, just as I was reaching the bottom of the stairs, I swiveled on my bright pink 6 inch stripper heels, straightened my fishnet thigh high stockings, and assumed the position for Fred to take his feel.

As usual Fred was pretty rough, but mercifully brief, then with a slap on my exposed ass, he said “Okay, well I’ll let you get where your going then.”

For a moment I felt the strangest tickle in the back of my mind. Something didn’t quite feel right. This of course reminded me of the warmth that had hit me just moments ago, and brought back the panic. Had something changed!? I was almost sure something had, but what had triggered the tickle in my brain seemed too slippery to grasp. Just as I thought I had it another wave of warmth hit me... but it didn’t matter, I remembered what I was forgetting, and immediately blushed red in embarassement as I turned back to Fred.

“I’m so sorry,” I said, as I rolled up my tank top to expose my tits to Fred. He nodded politely enough, before heading back to his apartment, but I could see the contempt in his eyes, and I didn’t blame him. What kind of uncultured tart kept her nipples hidden through out an entire conversation, no matter how brief, with a man. Fred must have thought I’d been raised in a barn. What was I going to do next, forget to use tongue when kissing another woman good morning? This whole RM thing really had me off kilter, to busy chasing shadows to remember the essentials to every day courtesy.

In any case, there was no time to be down on myself, disapproval aside, as I now began to run, as best I could in 6″ heels anyway, to my car. I had just hit the sensor on my keys to unlock my car’s door when another wave hit me. While once again nothing immediately struck me as having changed, this time I decided to once again at least pause to make completely sure things were as they should be. All I needed was one bit of definitive proof things had been changed, and I’d bite the bullet and call Lily to pull the plug. A further inspection, thankfully however, revealed nothing out of the ordinary. My cantaloupe sized tits bounced around in my stretched to its limit top just as they always did. My ass was still as round and bubble shaped as it had been, and it hung out for all to see beneath my micro skirt no more and no less then usual. My barely there skirt and thong combo even made it easy to confirm that in fact my pussy was as clean shaven as always.

So no, my body hadn’t been defiled and transformed into a porn star like spoon or or apple shape with ridiculously small tits and a obscenely flat ass, I was still a plain busty hour glass, and my clothes remained as respectable short, shiny, tight, uncomfortable, and colorful as always, not long, plain, baggy, dull colored, comfortable, and functional like a prostitute would wear. But was I being to close minded, assuming if Harry was the one with the device he’d have changed my appearance, it was equally possible he’d want to change the way I thought. For example, he could potentially mess with my opinions on sex, but I still felt as faithful to Earl as ever, so that hadn’t been changed. In fact, not only was I as committed as ever to his being the only person, till death do us part, that I wouldn’t let fuck me, I still found the very idea of even sharing a bed with him for purposes of sleep unthinkable. No, like any faithful wife, I only slept on the floor, on a pile of my own soiled panties, and with a pillow of strangers used condoms. Which reminded me, when this whole situation was over, I needed to stop at the local college’s men’s dormitory on the way home, my pillow wasn’t quite giving my head the support it needed lately.

In the end, I once more could find nothing definitive to have changed, so restarted my dash to my car that was now but yards away. Once more I lamented how difficult my stripper heels made running, and for a moment I seriously considered taking them off and running to my car barefoot except for my fishnet stockings, but I refrained. I’d never be seen looking so slutty as to be bare foot in public and I worried that it was in fact the RM which had even put the thought into my head.

Finally, despite the heels, I reached my car. It was a 12 year old, cheap little 2 seater, not much too look at, but it got me where I wanted to go. Not having kids (though if I some how got through this mess I hoped that was soon to change), the limited seating wasn’t an issue, and its heater worked, which was important on chilly days like today, so all in all it served every need I could ask of it. Before I could get into my car, however, I felt another wave hit me. There was definitely little room for doubt, unless I was having hot flashes at the age of 31, some one was definitely using the device, the question remained, what were they changing and why was I feeling the effects some 8 miles from the RM. Once again I told myself I’d figure that out later as I got up onto my motor cycle, pulled the thin piece of fabric that normally covered my pussy to the side, and slid myself pleasantly down onto the dildo in the middle of the seat. The Dildo seats were one of the main reasons I, like most women, always preferred motorcycles to cars with their annoying seat belts, much better to pleasurably hold ones self in place with a dildo in ones cunt then to have to put more fabric against ones skin. I could, however, understand why Earl didn’t share my opinion whenever he got stuck with the bike.

As usual, as soon as I turned on the motorcycle I felt an orgasm build within me, the vibrations of the dildo too pleasurable to ignore, but fought the urge to begin humping the dildo to orgasm. I was not some sort of slut who’d masturbate herself in public, after all, so instead I hurriedly pulled out and began to make my way toward the lab. As I rode along I become increasingly aware of just now noticeable my nipples were becoming do to the cool air, and smiled, this too was a feature cars and their heating systems often missed out on. What was the point of a woman having nipples if they were not stiff and ready for use at a moments notice after all? Of course there were some sexist ass-holes out there who thought the female body was something to be ashamed of and hidden, but thankfully Harry’s Law passed in the 1820s had made it so any one caught expressing such opinions was immediately castrated and thrown in jail.

I was just about half way to the lab and was just beginning to hope that whoever was using the RM’s controls had given up on it when another wave of heat washed over me. Despite the tickle in the back of my head continuing to concern me that something might have changed, I continued to hump the dildo in my snatch, bringing myself to multiple orgasms as I road along. As had been the case with every wave, nothing I could see appeared different, nor did I feel any different, just as endlessly horny as I always was. It just didn’t make sense, clearly the device was going off. Of course there was still the possibility that the target of the device wasn’t present, or even that because the user didn’t know what they were doing nothing meaningful was being changed, but in some ways those options were even worse then something happening to or around me, because if I didn’t know something was changed, I’d never be able to undue it when I got the situation under control.

That train of thought brought up another point I hadn’t thought of before. Even if I did notice a change now, I couldn’t have Lily destroy the device, because then we might never be able to change back things. Price aside, some of the parts needed to make the prototype were the sort of things I simply didn’t have clearance to get more of, as such, it seemed my only option was to press forward whether changes were occurring or not, retake control of the situation, figure out exactly what had been effected, and undo it.

With this in mind, as another wave of warmth hit me, I ignored it, as I’d just determined there was nothing to be gained anymore from trying to notice if something had changed, at least in the short term. I did, however, realize how poorly I’d been driving in my haste to get to the lab. As such, at the next light I got stopped at, as was required of women by state law when stopped at any light, I lifted myself of my seat dildo and exposed my naked dripping pussy to the driver on my left. I worried for a moment, as I lowered myself back onto my dildo and resumed vigorously making love to it, that I might have exposed my self in public to the rider on my right, but luckily if the old lady had seen anything she showed no signs of it. I made a mental note, however, to make sure and turn to my left first before removing myself and spreading my pussy lips, to avoid being pulled over for indecent exposure instead of forgetting to signal as I had been.

Finally, after what felt like forever, I reached my lab, being hit by another wave as I dismounted my bike. No sooner had the warmth left, then I felt my pussy ache. It wasn’t an ache of soreness of course, I could hump my seat dildo for hours and never feel anything but pleasure, but the ache that came from the feeling of emptiness that occurred when I removed my seat dildo from it. I quickly dove my fingers in to replace the missing dildo, however, and began fingering myself just as vigorously as I’d been fucking the dildo, and at once the ache faded. I was told there were some people who could get through the day by just having a vibrated showed up there, but for me it just wasn’t the same with out the pumping in and out. In any case, from there, doing my best despite fingering myself and wearing stripper heels, I made my way inside... only to be greeted by the smiling face of Harry, wearing a strange lab suit that seemed some how familiar, though I couldn’t quite place my finger on from where.

“Is this your doing?” I immediately accused.

“Is what my doing?” said Harry seemingly taking some sort of perverted pleasure from watching me finger fuck myself in my usual work attire. Damn I hated that creep, it was impossible not to turn him on even when doing the most mundane things.

“The waves of warmth I said,” I said, trying to sound confident, but suddenly realizing I had no real evidence that anything had even changed to present to him nor that the feelings of warmth weren’t all in my head.

“I don’t know what your talking about, but I do know your lab assistant has been acting awful strange lately, I think you should go check on her,” said Harry with a lecherous grin.

“Shit, if you did something to Lily, so help me!” I yelled as I forced my hand out of my still needy pussy, pulled off my stripper heels, and made a dash to the lab. I didn’t care how slutty my bare feet made me look, or how my pussy ached for a god fucking, all I cared about was Lily’s safety.

What I found when I opened the door was worse then I imagined. Staring back at me was a girl not entirely unlike Lily, but neither her either. She was wearing the same oddly familiar suit that Harry had been wearing, but through it I could see that her face had been sluttily un-made up with no make up at all, that her chest couldn’t have been more then a porn-star like fake flat titted B cup at best, and her ass looked like it had been flattened to such a pervese level that you couldn’t even use it as a shelf for holding the smallest of tea cups!

“Oh my gosh! What happened to you!?” cried out Lily in shock, surprising me.

“Nothing, at least I think nothing, but regardless its you I’m worried about, some one clearly used the RM on you!” I replied. Lily looked confused by my comment.

Then a worrying thought occurred to me. Was it possible that she’d been effected when I hadn’t because she’d been the closest person to the RM. If so, the grotesque changes her body had under gone we’re partly my fault for asking her to stay put next to it.

“Lily, I promise you, we will get you back to normal, and we’ll make sure that whoever did this will be made to pay!” I declared, now filled shame, rage, but mostly determination. If this was Harry’s doing I was going to make sure he had wished he’d used the device to make it so he’d never been born.

“I’m... I’m not sure what you’re talking about Belle, I’m... I’m pretty sure the suit has kept me protected, but you.... you’ve been... I’m so sorry Belle, this is all my fault, you always told me to keep the transmitter locked up but the lock is such a pain and I didn’t think anyone would ever even know what the thing was or care...” said Lily in tears. Lily’s comments caused me to take a moment to re-evaluate myself, but still no oddities were apparent. One of us was wrong, and being closer to the source of the RM it seemed more likely it was Lily, but we could work that out later, for the time being I had to begin the over ride procedure.

“It’s okay Lily, what’s done is done, but regardless of how we got to this point or who has been changed and who hasn’t , the important thing is that we get the RM shut off immediately,” I said as I made my way over the the RM to begin shutting it down. Before I could begin, however, another wave of warmth rushed over me. I turned and looked at Lily, expecting her to say something about what had just changed, but she remained strangely silent, looking almost expectant, so I merely continued toward the RM, leaned back against it, rolled my dripping thong down my thighs, and spread my legs. “Okay, I’m in shut down position, now I just need you to eat me out.”

For some reason Lily was shocked by what I’d said and actually stepped away instead of stepping closer. What was wrong with her, we didn’t have time for this, I always knew she was an emotional person and clearly this situation was really getting to her even if she didn’t realize just how much it already had, but if she didn’t start eating out my pussy the RM would never shut down and whoever had the controller, almost certainly Harry, would be able to continue to effect us. I knew she wasn’t a lesbian, I wasn’t either, but we both very well could end up being turned into them if she didn’t hurry.

“No!!! It’s too late! You’re too far gone!” said Lily in terror. I remained confused. Didn’t we want the RM shut down? Or were we supposed to shut something else down and whoever had the controller just made me want to shut down the RM to throw me off? Regardless of who was mistaken, what I did know was that I couldn’t hold out much longer from jamming something back into my hungry snatch, and if I used my fingers instead of Lily’s tongue, we’d never be able to shut the RM down. I didn’t know 100% if we really wanted the RM down or not, but I did know with crystal clarity that if I couldn’t convince Lily to trust me, and I was right, we were going to lose our chance.

Just as I was about to make another plea to Lily, another wave of warmth washed over me, and as if bringing inspiration with it, I immediately knew what I had to do.

“We have to destroy it,” I said matter of factly. “We have to pull the plug on the RM and destroy it.”

“I... I agree,” said Lily still sobbing, now looking more confused then frightened, yet keeping her distance as if she expected me to attack her. Her mouth opened for a second, and I could have sworn I heard her whisper “bow”, but no further words came out of it.

“Honestly, I don’t even trust myself to know the right cord to pull anymore Lily, so even though I don’t know what will happen if you do, it has to be you, you’ve got to find the courage and pull the plug, for your sake, my sake, and the sake of everyone in a 10 mile radius of here,” I continued to which Lily looked at me unsteadily for a few moments, then nodded.

“Here,” I said as I got up and took down some rubber arm length gloves from a cabinet. “With all the power surging through the cables right now, you’ll need to wear these or you’ll be killed instantly,”

Lily never stopped looking frightened of me, but, albeit hesitantly, she did at last take the gloves from me.

“They... they won’t fit, the suit’s too... too thick,” acknowledged Lily. That she’d even needed to try to put them on to confirm this made me question if the device hadn’t damaged her mind more then I realized, but that was a matter for later, for now, I need to be on point. What came next would either save us all, or doom us all.

“You’re going to have to take off your suit to do this,” I said, stating the obvious, but as if she’d never even considered the possibility Lily immediately yelped frightenedly.

“No... no I can’t... I’ll... I’ll end up like you!” came a terrified squeal from Lily. I wasn’t exactly sure what she thought the suit she was wearing was doing for her that she couldn’t bear to be removed from it, and I was actually rather offended at how frightened she was of being ‘like me”, but some part of me just knew that this suit she was wearing, it was the key to everything. If I could just get her to take the suit off...

“Please Lily, You’ve got to trust me, I know this is scary, and I’m not going to promise you that you’ll be 100% safe because you might not be, but this is the only way, the only chance we have,” I pleaded with Lily. “Please Lily, I hired you because I could tell from the moment we met that your resume didn’t lie, you’re brilliant, maybe even more brilliant then me, but the reason you’re my assistant, and not the other way around, is because you’ve always been afraid to take risks. Well I can’t take the risk for you today Lily, today you’ve got to be the one to do it. So please Lily, if you won’t believe in me, believe in yourself, you can do this, I know you can!”

For several of the longest seconds of my life I just stood there, staring, un blinking, into Lilys frightened eyes. And then, just as I was about to give up hope.

“O... okay, I... I’ll do it... ,,” said Lily as she shakily made her way over to the RM’s power cords.

“Thank you Lily, I knew, no, I KNOW you have this in you, this courage needed to change, or in this case, save the world. And the good news is we haven’t even felt a warm wave in some time either, the odds another will hit in the second it’ll take you to slip the gloves on and yank the cord are next to nothing,” I said while sending out a secret signal on the transmitter hidden in the bow in my hair.

“Okay.... here... here I go...” said Lily. With shaky hands she did what needed to be done and, as I knew it would, just as she had broken the seal of her suit, a wave of warmth rolled over us...