The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Manners Go Without Saying

MC—MD—MA—MF—FF—MM

Chapter 3 — A perfect meeting

The board was still giving me their usual disapproving looks, but I didn’t mind, it would make it just all the sweeter when I showed them what I had.

“Lily, if you’d be so kind as to bring in our big surprise?” I requested.

Almost before I had finished my sentence the doors behind me opened and in came Lily, our world changing discovery in tow. I was impressed with Lily, despite how nervous I knew she was, she didn’t neglect to make sure and flash every guy in the room and French kiss every girl. She even took the time to lay out the most buxom woman on the table and eat out her pussy until she orgasmed, a courtesy that was far too often neglected in our increasingly fast moving society where most people were in too much of a hurry to even take the time to evaluate the breast sizes of the women in a given room. After such a good start, however, her nerves did get the better of her and she moved under the table to begin tit-fucking the men with out even asking them if they might prefer to fuck her mouth. Still, I ignored her faux paw as I had something that would make them all forget about Lilys lack of manners.

“I am pleased to present to you... the perfect cock,” I announced whilst gesturing to Harry’s exposed member. The look of revulsion on the board members faces as they realized Harry had dropped his pants and under wear was not-unexpected, society definitely had a double standard, women like myself were allowed to walk around as I was with our pussy’s fully exposed for all the world to see, in fact most businesses considered it business formal to do so, while if a guy was even in his under wear they called it indecent. Some day I’d have to start a movement for men’s rights in this regard, but for now I had more important matters.

“Belle, let me be very clear, I should call security on you right now. The only reason I’m even going to allow you to continue is because I haven’t had my morning cup of cum and it looks like your assistant is just about to finish brewing me the vice president’s special blend,” said the CEO, referring the cum Lily’s tits had just finished squeezing out of the vice president which she was now scrapping off her face and into the CEO’s cum cup. “Having said that, you better have a really good reason for this... indecency!”

“I do indeed, Madam CEO” I said with a smile, whilst turning to Harry to gaze upon that which would save not only my job and reputation, but the entire human race. “As you well know, men all have dicks which get no longer then 3 inches and needle thin, when hard and even if forced to enter a women’s baby hole, are incapable of cumming while their dick is within a women’s snatch, only into her mouth, ass, or onto her body. Now thankfully a woman’s ass, tits, lips and throat are all just as sensitive to pleasure as her cunt, but this deficiency of men is why, outside of seat dildos, a woman requires another woman’s tongue be used if she is to be brought to climax through via stimulation in her slit, and is also why artificial insemination has been required since as long back as recorded history to get a woman pregnant. You also know that recently it seems men’s sperm has lost all potency and that even artificial insemination has ceased to work.”

The CEO nodded, she was well aware of the crisis facing humanity as birth rates had literally come to a grinding halt.

“Now, what if I was to tell you that Harry’s dick here can not only get a whole 5 inches when hard and retains his pre-arousal thickness, but that Lily is already confirmed pregnant after just 1 week of his vigorously and publicly fucking her?” I said. This got the attention of not just the CEO, but everyone in the room. “And what if I was to tell you that Harry, the owner of this magic dick, has generously agreed to let women pay him for the chance to be fucked in the cunt in order to help repopulate the planet, with the only caveat being that he gets to pick and choose who he does and doesn’t fuck and holds no responsibility for any child that comes of said transaction?”

“I... wow, really, you’d do that?” asked the shocked CEO of Harry. I understood how she felt, it was hard to imagine a man so kind, generous, and brave, as to stick his dick into a women’s pussy, but to give women the honor of paying him and raising his children with out him, Harry was indeed the perfect man.

“Well this is all fine and all, but how does it help us as a company?” inquired the vice president, looking annoyed ever since Lily had finished brewing from him. “It sounds like only this Harry here is going to be getting paid so ultimately all the money we spent financing you is still going to bring us back nothing.”

“Ah, but you see, that’s where you’re wrong, for there’s one more little detail about Harry’s perfect rod I haven’t mentioned,” I stated with a smile. “You see, as we’ve already tested and confirmed, any man who sees this cock is immediately turned gay, meaning all the male members of the board are now capable of quitting their immoral and degrading desk jobs and become respected gay porn stars!”

“Ah, I see now,” jumped in the CEO, finally seeing where this was all going. “So instead of all the guys sitting around on their ever growing asses all day while collecting pay checks, they’ll instead spend all day getting plowed in their asses, while sending us pay checks! It’s brilliant!”

“That... that is brilliant!” confirmed the vice president. “Belle and Harry, thank you, you’ve saved the company! Now why don’t you join us in a celebratory orgy?”

I was just about to nod my acceptance when I felt Harry’s arm on my shoulder and... all at once it all came rushing back, how reality used to be, was supposed to be, and how horribly wrong everything was.

“I’ve changed you’re body such that you’re memories will only remain till I remove my hand, then you’ll never be able to get them back again, so I wouldn’t run or struggle,” came the voice of Harry in my ear. “I’m actually going to be taking my leave of this place and you, I plan on taking your device on a little road trip, but before I left I just thought you should fully grasp the reality of the situation you find yourself in, if only for a few moments.”

“Why?” was all I could muster in response as tears filled my eyes. “I mean I understand all the horrible perverted changes you’re making to the world, cause you’re a sick perverted ass hole, but why make me remember...”

“You really don’t remember do you,” said Harry cryptically. “I guess you were pretty drunk that night.”

“Remember what?” I said, confused and barely managed to keep myself from bawling.

“That night, after you told me about your device, you laughed and told me it wouldn’t even matter if I got my hands on the device because there did not exist a reality in which people could fit into my disturbed world view, namely my belief that all women actually want to have my baby and all men are small dicked impotent losers who would actually be turned gay if they ever saw my magnificent schlong,” explained Harry and at once I could remember it, I’d said every word, more or less, to drunk at the time to care that I was being just as much of an ass hole to Harry as he normally was to me.

“Please Harry, I was drunk, you can’t leave me, can’t leave the city, like this,” I pleaded.

“This city is just the first of many, but don’t worry, I won’t be leaving you like this. Do you happen to remember our conversation we had yesterday when I had you believing I was your most trusted friend in the world?” continued to whisper Harry, despite the fact the vice president had already given up on us and long since joined in the orgy.

I vaguely recalled a long line of questions but none particularly stood out.

“Since you told me what this device could do it had been driving me nuts, I had to know, why would some one like you make a device like this. It thus came as quite a shock when you revealed that it was all because you were incapable of child birth. To literally change reality itself just to have a kid, adopting seems like it would have been so much simpler,” whispered Harry with a quiet laugh. “However, as thanks for providing me with everything I’ve ever wanted, I’m going to make sure you finally get your wish. When I release my hand from your shoulder if any mans sperm so much as grazes your skin, it will get you pregnant. Of course it’ll be first cum, first serve, but the moment you get impregnated the baby will instantly grow to 8 months, making it highly likely that from the moment you first touch cum till you’re dying day you’re body will always look pregnant.”

“No!!!” I yelled, briefly attracting the attention of the orgy-partakers before they returned to their ‘business’. “I don’t want to bring any children into a world like this!”

“Well don’t worry, that part of you won’t be changed, getting pregnant or not will always be you’re call,” said Harry. “Now then, I think its time we parted ways”

Before I could say anything more, Harry released his hand and... I lost my train of thought, what was I about to do? Oh right, the orgy, but as I saw Harry and his perfect dick exiting I ran over to him.

“Hey now, you’re not seriously going to leave with out at least a good bye hand shake are you?” I inquired.

“Of, my apologies, how rude of me,” said Harry extending him hand.

“Hell no, what are you doing!?” I yelled, recoiling in disgust. “Are you trying to get me pregnant or something!?”

I seriously could not believe Harry had actually tried to get me to shake his hand, completely un protected, he might have had the perfect dick and would save our world from extinction, but I didn’t personally want his kid, for reasons I couldn’t quite grasp I was certain I didn’t want to bring a kid into this world.

“That’s better,” I said as Harry finally stopped being a pervert and put forth his dick for me to shake until at last he came all over me. It didn’t take me long to realize I was now 8 months pregnant.

“Well how on earth did that happen?” I said out loud as was customary when in deep thought. “Well I guess I’m having your kid after all, but this will definitely be my first and last, I’ll make sure the doctor who delivers sees to that.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” said Harry as he walked out the door. “But doctors, as you know, aren’t very trust worthy, so just make sure that after you deliver my kid and he promises to keep you from having more, that you have him shake on it.”

I rolled my eyes. As if I needed to be told that, it went with out saying.